US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 253 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 56 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 769 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jacques128
12/26/15

Still trying to get an Authorized Return Form after 3 days. And Why do I need their
authorization to return an ill fitting cheap quality shirt? Got an email saying I would hear from a rep "soon." Still waiting. Forget the phone lines. Their "elves" are busy says the pre recorded message. Since they have a time limit on returns I'm wondering if they stall till you either give up or your time has elapsed. No more orders from me!

razelld
12/25/15

I ordered custom mug and a greeting card for my grandmas bday, the custom mug has been approved but the other one was not. They told me that they need to cancel the entire order, and send me the refund within 7-10 working days! Wtf!!! Now they told me to send another order and pay again. Poor system!!! Definitely not to use zazzle again.

kimc93
12/25/15

I liked that Zazzle offers so many different types of prints to display on items! I found one which was perfect!

responsep
12/25/15

I ordered a tshirt Dec 10 2015 and for 2 weeks it said "processing" . I emailed twice to get a status update and on Christmas Eve (this was to be a christmas gift) I am notified the colour I chose is discontinued. That might have been nice to know a lot earlier on!
They've offered me a refund so I'll see if and when I get one.
I'd steer clear of this company. And I too wish I had read reviews before ordering! !!

colletteh1
12/24/15

Ordered a pair of personalize car mats for my daughters Christmas Gift on 12/14.. I was guaranteed my order before Christmas, even paid for 2 day shipping for extra security to ensure it would be received. No Car Mats, and no email to advise me that my order would be delayed. Called customer service, on hold for 1hr and still no assurance. I have read great reviews, but this experience has made me very bitter towards services provided. Never Again!

karym1
12/24/15

I ordered youth business cards that were shipped on 11/20/2015 and still have not received them- It is now 12/21/2015.
After sending my first enquiry several weeks ago I was told I would have to wait 30 days before they would look into it as I should have ordered from the Canadian site.
However, this was not made clear during my order.
I have sent 2 follow up emails requested my item since and no response yet.
The cards were intended to be a christmas present for my son.
Extremely disappointed in the service!!

Tip for consumers: Do not order from Zazzle!

sallyr22
12/24/15

I was looking for a key chain with a chefs hat, didnt think I would find one and my daughter went searching for me and recommended zazzle , it is adorable just what I was thinking of.

kristac3
12/24/15

COMPLETELY & UTTERLY HORRIBLE.... UNFORTUNATELY I ONLY READ ALL THESE BAD REVIEWS ABOUT ZAZZLE, AFTER ORDERING INVITATIONS FOR MY CLOSE FRIEND'S WEDDING..... THE SITE SAID THE ORDER WOULD HAVE ARRIVED A WEEK LATER (4 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING).... I WENT TO CANADA & THE U.S. ON VACATION -- RETURNED TO JAMAICA ALMOST 3 WEEKS NOW.... IT'S THE WEEK OF CHRISTMAS AND THE PACKAGE HAS STILL NOT ARRIVED & ZAZZLE'S RESPONSE IS IT MAY HAVE BEEN "LOST IN TRANSIT"!!!!!! SHAMEFUL! AND THEY'RE SUGGESTING A REPLACEMENT -- A MONTH BEFORE THE WEDDING!!! AM I STUPID OR CRAZY????? I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO HEAR THE NAME ZAZZLE AGAIN MUCH MORE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY! FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU -- U AIN'T GONNA FOOL ME AGAIN!!!!! I NEED MY FULL REFUND ASAP!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, STICK TO THE REPUTABLE AND PROVEN ONLINE SITES YOU KNOW BUYERS.... ZAZZLE IS A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!

deraldw
12/24/15

Poor customer service!!! Don't use them... No response from Zazzle and it's been 19 days!!!

karissal
12/23/15

I ordered on 12/9/15. It said it shipped 12/12 and updated the tracking on 12/14 saying it was going to the destination. It is now 12/20 and it says it was delayed. I need it by Christmas still no word from the company after I contacted them. Had to buy cards from another company to make sure I had them for Christmas. Thanks a lot

yolandat3
12/23/15

I ordered a Christmas gift at the beginning of December and the estimated shipping was December 22nd. It was processing for 2 weeks and I gave them a call. By call i mean I called them and was on hold for an hour before I quit and hung up. I sent them countless emails to customer support, never heard back. I called again, another hold for an hour and finally somebody answered. They said that my item was no longer in production. Seriously? Why was there an option to still buy it? I asked them to order it in a different color and express ship it to me. Guess what...it is still processing. I have sent MORE emails and tried calling again. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of anyone. Now I have to think of another Christmas gift to get which is always fun 5 days before Christmas. WORST. CUSTOMER. SERVICE. EVER

Do not shop here. you have been warned.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

barbaras101
12/21/15

Been telling friends

pamelav5
12/21/15

I received notification that the quality was blurred and so I corrected. everything seemed great. The package arrived on time but it was not my order but for some one in CT, then I get a second package and it was for a lady in NJ, where is mine. First time I tried to call on hold 35 minutes and I couldn't wait sent and email on the 15th, still no reply, now after several attempts I was finally able to choose and option and here I sit for 40 minutes so far. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, this was originally written on 12/18 when I sat on hold for 60 minutes (I put my phone on speaker so I could do other things). I am updating my review with a 5 star, I received the correct ornaments today (12/21) I have my beautiful ornaments and I hope the other people received there. The quality is great. I would hope that they hire more staffing next year to handle all the orders and phone calls. Not sure what originally happened in the warehouse, After I slammed Kelvin - I realized he was only answering the phone, Thank you for making good on your word and helping

stephanieg39
12/20/15

Zazzle is the best! I just want to personalize everything because of this website.

lorad2
12/20/15

Like many of you, I wished I'd read the reviews prior to ordering. I ordered 4 pillows. Liked two and wanted to return two. As directed on Zazzle website, I sent an email requesting RMA. "If you don't like it, we'll take it back. Really it's that simple"....wow is that misleading! Sent an email requesting return on 12/1. I did receive a reply on 12/3 asking for more details. I replied again on 12/5. On 12/8 received email asking for details about replacement items. I replied on 12/10 and sent item numbers AND pictures of replacements. Today (12/17) I followed up and stated 'I have not had a response. Please advise." I did receive a response, HOWEVER, it was the same email asking for details about replacement items. I forwarded my email with details. Then I received ANOTHER email from Zazzle asking me for details about replacement items. I have currently been on hold for 25 minutes..giving me time to write this review. Buyers Beware! Stay Away!

rondac
12/20/15

My labels came out so cute for my canning jars, also the heart shape xmas ornament I designed with turtle for my grandson first xmas is the cutest ever..

Tip for consumers: So much to choose from, very cute designs and very good prices..

sandrac57
12/20/15

I resolved my problem with Zazzle. Finally after trying for days to call customer service and was on hold this is what I did. When I was placed on hold I put my phone on speaker, listened to the Xmas music and went about organizing. FInally when Zazzle answered I got the problem resolved. It wasn't customer service's fault. Probably not enough people employed. The young lady was very nice and helpful and went BEYOND solving the problem. I have gotten some nice merchandise from Zazzle.

shirleyb48
12/20/15

I purchased an item called a gym duffle bag. It cost over $100 with postage.
The quality is something I wouldn't even pay $10 for but that is not the only problem.
It did not state that postage would be from USA
It did not state that the cost I saw was us dollars
I have sent three requests for a return slip but they do not answer the emails.

I now have an item that is useless, extremely poor quality and out of pocket for $100.

customer service is non existent. quality is disgraceful.

ashleys120
12/19/15

We will definitely be using this site for our upcoming and future events as well as being our friends and family. They have some really fun designs and the website is very user friendly. We found the site on Groupon and couldn't be happier with how our invitations turned out!

susank68
12/19/15

I bought a Groupon and ordered 75 Christmas cards on Nov. 27th. Still have not received them. This is after 2 emails that were not acknowledged and 2 phone calls (that were both 50 minutes long). AVOID this co. ! On the first phone call they said they were going to expedite my cards, today they told me my cards were in production....nearly 3 weeks after I ordered the cards.

marciac13
12/19/15

Over the past 5 years, I have ordered custom-made calendars, note cards, postage stamps and ornaments from Zazzle. Never once have I been disappointed in the quality of the product! Today, when I tried to get a Authorized Return Number to ship back an ornament that I apparently mis-designed myself (the text didn't show up; only the photo), the customer service representative worked diligently to help me. Not only did she "accept" my "return" of the ornament (she advised me to not bother to ship it back), she got applied discounts to my new order (after reviewing the design to make sure I hadn't made the same mistake again) so I could get it in time for Christmas and pay only a little more than my original order. Zazzle really means their "100% happy guarantee"! Yes, I had to wait a long time to get through, but this is an incredibly busy time of year - not their fault.

jennh10
12/19/15

As I write this, I'm sitting on hold for the third time in the last three days. The previous two times I called, I waited for 25 minutes before I had to hang up and go back to work. I ordered a roll of sheet music-themed wrapping paper for use in a Christmas project. It was 6 days late getting to me and was unusable. The paper had a giant purple line that ran the length of the roll. I emailed CS with the info and supplied a photograph. I received an email 4 days later, informing me that a replacement would be shipped "as soon as possible". That was a week ago. I haven't received the product or a notification that it has been shipped. It's impossible to get through to Customer Service by phone. Stay away!!!!

noreeni
12/19/15

I ordered my item express shipping for which the website promised delivery 12/15. The item didn't even ship until 12/161 I waited on hold 45 minutes to get customer service to ship the order and then they didn't ship it express. Another hold time (35 minutes and still counting) and I still have no resolution. Order your items anywhere else. Not from Zazzle!

shivd
12/18/15

Bought an assorted chocolate box customized with her name on it. She absolutely loved it and the product came out looking great!

megank24
12/18/15

After creating customized stamps for our holiday cards, getting them approved, and requesting zazzle to express ship them to us (within 5 business days)...we ended up receiving the wrong stamps. I have tried to contact zazzle via email (3 different email addresses) and phone to see if they could correct the order and ship new ones to us, NO RESPONSE! There phone# says that do to high volumes, they will not be able to respond via phone...my suggestion would be to STOP taking orders if it's unmanageable, and take care of the customer first.

So, I have taken matters into my own hands and contacted the person that the stamps we received were suppose to go to (via linkedin) and she just so happened to have ours! (That was a blessing, because its end of business day and still no response from zazzle). So we have been emailing each other back and forth all day to ensure these got to the right address, on time. What a fun day! (Could have been working on multiple other things, instead I am worried about stamps.)

I will say the stamps look great, and it was most likely an accident. I just hope they refund us for the extra shipping...we will see how that goes!

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

60 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: What can we assist you with?
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Could you privately message us your order information, so that we may be able to further investigate this for you? Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.
1 week ago