Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

michelep35
4/7/17

Kathy went above & beyond with her care and customer service & got my order handled. I am grateful that she answered the phone when I called!

susanl164
4/6/17

Kathy was so helpful and nice. That was the best experience I ever had with any customer support anywhere!!!

jeffreyt29
4/5/17

I loved my order, i needed this order in a certain time and zazzle made sure it happened,sizing was perfect, material was great.

michellew177
4/3/17

I ordered a package a month ago and still have not received anything. I keep tracking my package via "iparcel" and it hasn't updated in over a week. WTH! I paid the extra money for quicker shipping and was told it would arrive with 6-12 days. I will never use zazzle again. What a bunch of scammers. Warning to anyone who is thinking about buying something from zazzle, DONT DO IT.

dorothyw45
4/3/17

Customer service was great. My customer service operator, (Carey) was very helpful and reassuring that my order was corrected and that I would receive it in a timely fashion. I will definitely continue to do business with Zazzle and tell my friends and family to do the same.

phillipr36
4/3/17

I have been waiting since last Thursdays for someone to contact me about a charge on my credit card and I have never purchased anything from you all. Talked to an Aryana in your customer service department. Gave her all info and she said someone would be in touch with me within 24 hrs. No one in touch. I have sent Aryana a couple of emails and no reply back. We are no
t talking peanuts...we are talking $69.89.
It appears according to other reviews zazzle is quick to take your money, but slow to give it back. Buyer Beware!

adamv24
4/3/17

Ordered a beautiful set of business cards and to date still nothing received .

MOney been taken from me and I have no cards . So upset

paulad45
4/1/17

So i ordered these custom first communion invitations that looked amazingly online. Received them exactly a week later which was a pleasant surprise. Couldn't believe the quality of the invites; just as great as originally advertised. I definitely plan on ordering from here again!

lisae88
3/31/17

I had to redo my order! I phoned customer support and got one of the best, most helpful representatives you can ask for. Carey was pleasant, helpful, and patient! He made my new order even more amazing and got me a great discount. If I ever need any assistance again, I hope to get this young man. Thanks again Carey for all your help.

kl521
3/30/17

I dealt with the supervisor Rob and he was AMAZING. He helped fix my order and get it to me so quickly. In the middle of planning a wedding anything people can do to help alleviate a little stress is so invaluable. Thank you Rob!

corenas
3/29/17

Can't say enough about the CS Team at Zazzle. They are so responsive and always on top of customer inquiries. They truly are what makes this company thrive. Most helpful bunch of people I have worked with in online retail! Thank you Zazzle CS! Keep up the GREAT WORK!

jamiee18
3/29/17

I had trouble completing an order due to a strange vortex that keep me locked in a cycle of review cart and proceed to payment. I could not complete the order and had called and had numerous emails with other zazzle customer service reps to no avail. My event is in 4 business days and I needed a large quantity of my saved products. I was panicked. Thank God Carey answered today when I called because he was able to handle everything over the phone and expedite my shipping. Carey truly made my day. I love my zazzle merchandise. I also get compliments on my business cards and brand products and did not want to have to get my convention supplies elsewhere, thanks to Carey I didn't have to. I know I will stand out in the crowd with my zazzle products.

jillianf8
3/29/17

I had to give a big up to the company @zazzle_inc for taking care of me! My order was way behind and they gave me a credit for the amount of my purchases! For being so late. Carey I believe was the one who helped me! Excellent customer service! Quality products very happy !

aliciad42
3/29/17

The product they advertised was not what I got. Then they wanted me to spend money on shipping it back to them. ANd then it took over a month to get partial credit and the other part of the credit I STILL haven't gotten

novemberr
3/28/17

TRIED CALLING THEIR 1-888 # AND KEPT GETTING THE VOICE MAIL WHICH AUTOMATICALLY HUNG UP ON ME AFTER THE THANKS FOR CALLING ZAZZLE WAS SAID AND TELLING ME TO GO TO THEIR ONLINE SITE FOR ISSUES NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT! I BOUGHT A GROUPON FOR 40 INVITATIONS AND PAID 25.00 FOR IT SAID THE VALUE WAS UP TO 74.99 BUT WHEN I TRIED TO BUY INVITATIONS FOR MY SONS COMMUNION, IT ONLY GAVE ME A CREDIT OF 25.00 AND NOT THE TRUE VALUE OF THE 74.99 AND THE AD WAS 40 INVITIATIONS FOR THE PRICE OF THE GROUPON! THEY SUCK I FEEL LIKE THEY ARE A SCAM COMPANY

donnaj47
3/28/17

I ordered cards from Zazzle on February 15, 2017, but never received. I emailed Zazzle on March 20th and received an email (it appeared to be a "canned response") that their system had no record of a Zazzle account registered under my email address. I sent my email address and order details in and again I received the same "canned response". It appears real persons are not reviewing customer emails. I then sent another email with LARGE PRINT INDICATING MY ORDER NUMBER. I received a response indicating that the order was delivered. I responded that I did not receive and my husband was home the entire day it was supposedly delivered. I then received a response on March 22, 2017 that a replacement would be shipped to me. I emailed back and asked for an order number and a tracking number so I could track it. I also asked for a supervisor to call and I left my direct number. I did not receive a response to any of those requests. As of today, March 28, 2017, I have not received my cards or a response to my last email, so I inquired again, but still no response.
This company has the worst possible customer service I have ever seen. I am not even sure if they employ "real people" in customer service. When I tried calling early on, my call was not taken, even after 35 minutes of holding. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

timothyl32
3/27/17

I would referent all my friends buy from zazzle. Terri is very happy and helps costumer , i honestly give 5 stars.
Thank Zazzle.

irisc18
3/26/17

I ordered business cards with printing on the front side and nothing on the back. When I received the cards, it had a 2012 calendar on the back side. They refused to send me the correct order and refused to reimburse my credit card

maryy28
3/26/17

I just ordered first set of special occasion invitations. I can't wait to send them to my guests!
I found that it was important to re-check the info on the card. Each time I edited the Details of the invitations, I found it was necessary to "Add it to my order" and then I had to remove the previous version from my order. This was a bit confusing.
I look forward to receiving my order- which includes the envelopes by the way, and write another review.

nidiaj
3/25/17

Customer service response to my delivery problem was Excellent. Jennifer, expediated, my order over night ups mail. Nice to know you can call a company with any issues or problems, and not only do they answer the phone, but also work diligently to solve your problem ! Great Job , Jennifer !

dianet58
3/25/17

On two occasions I have ordered personalised greetings cards from this company and they gave never turned up. I have emailed them on a number of occasions to ask for a reason and a refund but have heard nothing from them at all. The cards were both for special occasions and this gas been a couple of years apart so no excuse for a specific purchasing time - I feel cheated and gave been surprised at sone if the positive feedback written in reviews.

danessaj
3/22/17

I ordered some 40th Anniversary party invitations (black with light grayish-white lettering) and could not be any happier. This was my first time ordering with Zazzle and based on some of the negative reviews I was a little scared to order from them, but I really liked what I saw online. No regrets. The 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square anniversary invites I chose, were a nice sturdy card stock, and had a rich black matte color and the lettering was crisp and clean. Very classy. I have already received compliments from some of our invitees who called in to RSVP.
Also would like to say "thank you" to Peter in customer service who helped expedite my order arrival date. Will order from them again.

Mrs. D. Jackson

rebeccay10
3/22/17

I've ordered a baseball cap on the 9th of March- it's the 22nd and it's still not here! After a first email in where they indicate that embroiling of the hat takes 2-3 days- they later "revised" this to 5-7 days (without notice). As an "apology" they updated shipping with tracking info- though the tracking info is stuck on last Friday (it is Wednesday today!) the shipping company provided a new tracking number for Canada post which is invalid on their website. Had I known this wonderful service - I would have bought from a competitor with better reviews. Not recommended.

jessicam257
3/21/17

Kathy was exceptional. This was my first experience with zazzle and I'm so glad I went with you. Kathy took the time to help me perfect my business card and I am so happy with the results. Will definitely use you again in the future and recommend to others!

lindsaym47
3/21/17

I ordered invites for my child's birthday from zazzle.ca, which redirected to the American site. I ordered and paid what I thought was Canadian funds and was not noted on my bill as US funds until I got my credit card statement. So therefore my bill was much higher than expected. I was willing to overlook this as I was excited to receive the invites, they were exactly what I was looking for but pretty sneaky way to mislead a customer.

I paid expedited shipping so I could receive my invites in time to mail out..... I have yet to receive them and now they are lost!!!! I have been back & fourth with UPS I parcel and they can't find my package despite having a tracking order. I keep getting told "it's on the way" but they can't tell me when it will get here or where it is now. It's now too late to mail them out to guest what a WASTE OF MONEY. Why did I pay expedited just to not receive my product???

TERRIBLE service from both companies.

Congrats you just ruined a soon to be 1 year olds Birthday party.

I'm thoroughly sick because of this situation and will never use this company again!

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

108 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 5/26/15
on 5/24/17
on 2/15/17
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle