US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

moniquew5
2/8/16

It's thick material, wrinkles fall out easily, and the writing is beautiful. The gold seems more brownish, but it is still worth every penny

laurief17
2/8/16

I ordered something that came to me incorrectly. Ithe description said i was to receive envelopes and instead I got envelope liners. Zazzle immediately credited me within 3 days.

ericb109
2/8/16

Basically I created a logo for a hat, it was returned unable to be printed with issues, I called spoke directly with CSR about issues, corrected the issues, resubmitted, and it was rejected again. I sent a email back asking how this could be, and received a response that my order is now being processed. When I looked online it says my order was still cancelled, and when asking customer service about the order they have not responded.

Update - apparently this company cannot communicate internally. The order was cancelled but just didn't let the other person "confirming" my order know. So my suggestion is order at your own risk,

ashleyl63
2/7/16

Loved the way my Photo turned out! Looks amazing on my wall and I can't wait to order more!!

kimc101
2/7/16

I have ordered T-shirts and postage stamps putting my own photos on them. Products are always top notch! I love Zazzle and will use it for anything I need. I highly recommend anyone to use this you will not be disappointed!

stephaniel42
2/6/16

New customer, will keep ordering, thank you!

debbiek32
2/3/16

I've ordered necklaces, bracelets and now Night Lights from Zazzle. I've been Happy with everything I've ordered. I've never been disappointed in anything I've received and will definitely order from them in the near future.

delainaa
1/28/16

I have worked with Zazzle.com three times over the last couple of months. Twice for business cards, magnets, stationary, etc. for my business and a customized t-shirt for a friend. All three times I was pleased with the outcome!

ruthc37
1/21/16

Twice I ordered burp cloths and one cloth was unsatisfactory but ZAZZLE corrected it immediately when I notified them. THe others I ordered were absolutely beautiful and perfect. Everyone at the baby shower ooooed and awwwed and some asked me where I got the items. I was only too gad to share with them but told them to let me know if/when they would use ZAZZLE for another shower because I didn't want them to order anything I ordered. :>) I LOVE ZAZZLE. I have ordered other things before and have been very happy with my experience with them.

dorad9
1/15/16

This sweatshirt is so awesome! I work as a jail nurse and it represents my sense of humor well. The sweatshirt is made of GOOD quality too. It doesn't pill like some I have paid more for. I would definitely recommend it to others.

jessicah97
1/15/16

I ordered a t-shirt for my mother in law and when it came it was the wrong size however when I contacted customer service they sent another at no charge and let me keep the other. Now my mother and I can look cute together. I was very happy with the company.

sarahw111
1/11/16

I never leave negative reviews but am extremely frustrated by lack of communication. I have used zazzle in the past to order staff uniforms and found them very good so ordered again over a month ago. I have now sent 3 emails to chase up where my order is and have had zero response. Extremely frustrating and disappointing.

Have now had a response (I believe due to this review) and my issue has been resolved with more t-shirts being made up and sent express.

jennyc48
1/7/16

I've ordered from this site several times and have always been satisfied with the quality of the product. This holiday season, I ordered a custom mug for my dad and a custom pillow for my brand new nephew. After placing my order, I noticed a different pillow that I liked better for my nephew. I went to my order history, not even 5 minutes after placing my order and there was no option to cancel specific items in my order, or even the entire order. I e-mailed customer service in hopes of simply being able to change out the pillow on my order. They didn't get back to me until the next day and cancelled my order. They told me I could change the design on the pillow and re-submit my order. By the time their customer service responded to me, the promotional code was no longer valid and the pillow would have cost me twice as much as I had originally paid and I wasn't able to change out the pillow for an entirely different one, I was only able to change the color and words on the pillow I'd originally selected --- not what I wanted to do. I decided to settle for the original pillow I ordered and told zazzle I didn't want the order to be cancelled and for them to simply submit my order the way I had originally placed it (this conversation took place Dec 13). I then received an e-mail confirmation that my package was ready to be shipped (Dec 14), so I assumed my order was going to arrive as I had originally placed it. I was also charged for both items on Dec 15. I came home only to see I was only shipped the mug I had ordered. I contacted the zazzle support team, only to battle with them over what had happened to my order. All I wanted is for the pillow to be sent to my sister, for my nephew. I found out after several very misleading e-mails that I had in fact been reimbursed for the pillow I'd purchased, but it was only after a week of e-mails being sent back and forth that I'd found this out. I am now on the phone with their customer service (on hold) waiting to find out if I can still purchase the pillow at the discounted price, considering I never asked them to cancel the order, I simply asked them if it was possible to change the pillow out for another one (which it wasn't and they weren't clear about). I've been on hold with zazzle for 15 minutes now, there must be quite a number of unsatisfied customers.

********* AFTER 30 MINUTES OF BEING ON HOLD, ZAZZLE ANSWERED AND IS NOW GIVING ME A 50% OFF CODE SO I CAN ORDER THE PILLOW I ACTUALLY WANTED FOR THE PRICE I WANTED.

maryb245
1/6/16

The reproductions by Zazzle capture the detail and color well.

lisaf97
1/5/16

After 20 and 16 years respectively for our two daughters, it is wonderful to have a vendor with so many options and creative ideas for Christmas ornaments. This is the 3rd Christmas we have ordered from Zazzle and the ornaments have been huge hits. The web site is fairly easy to use and the shipping has been very easy.

daraa4
1/3/16

The Mugs were a cute gift for my husband's colleagues. The recipients got them on time and they seem to like them. The "honey badger" jokes continue!

nancyj48
1/1/16

My husband was thrilled when I put his quote on a shirt. Very unique gift. Came quickly and looked just as it did on the website.

sharonh62
12/31/15

I have ordered mugs and notecards from this company and have never been disappointed. You can find that special something for anyone on your gift list, or even yourself! The selection is huge and there are unique designs that are hard to find anywhere else. The company does seem to care about its customers.

Tip for consumers: Although some items are a bit pricey, you can find that perfect, unique gift that is well worth the price. Something for everyone!

brendam63
12/31/15

Zazzle offers a forum for any organization to sell products. I really LOVE the formal "Cat Scouts" logo products. Why? The Cat Scout products outline FUN! Cat Scout products feature historical hiking, camping events as illustrated in the Online version of "The Cat Scout Handbook." This is FUN! Zazzle helps create FUN!

stephanies108
12/30/15

I would rate them lower, but they were fast on my save the dates and invitations. I ordered plain envelopes on 11/9. Around 2 weeks later I sent an email asking if there was any update on them. They responded with it could take 2-3 business WEEKS to manufacture these. I was not aware of this, and I still don't understand how custom invitations with envelopes ship within 2 days of ordering. I waited till around 12/10 to email, still no envelopes. They emailed back that they were still working on them and they would upgrade my shipping. 12/21 I finally received an email saying they were going to ship. 12/24 they finally departed the facility even though it said next day air. Almost 2 months and I still have not received them. They did great with my save the dates and invitations but a simple thing like this makes me very iffy to order anything else from them.

elw360
12/30/15

I opened 2 cases because my order was supposed to arrive on Dec. 22, by the 24 it hadn't even shipped so no way to get it for Christmas. Neither of my cases were weber answered, waited 20 minutes on hold and gave up.

catheriner28
12/27/15

I ordered my xmas cards from Zazzle, and paid for express service/shipping. The box that came only included half of my cards and they actually put in WET envelopes. There was no damage to the box, so the wetness didn't happen in transit. They put them in there. They shipped a replacement for the remainder of my order - still not here....it's Christmas eve. They suck. I will never order from them again.

Tip for consumers: They resolved my issue by refunding my money. Still wouldn't recommend using them though.

dm243
12/26/15

I had originally written a review expressing my frustration when I placed an order on December 5 expecting processing within 2-3 business days, and it was delayed and wouldn't arrive by Christmas. I was unable to get in touch with anyone to confirm the delay or cancel my order despite numerous attempts, and later wrote another e-mail asking to just cancel my order.

Within 12 hours of writing the second e-mail asking to cancel my order, Zazzle responded and provided full customer service that exceeded my expectations. While I'm disappointed to not receive my order by Christmas, I appreciated Zazzle making the best of a bad situation. Based on my experience, they have made a repeat customer and I would certainly order again.

lyndau
12/26/15

I ordered on December 8th after making sure that allowed plenty of time for Christmas delivery. When there was no sign of my order I emailed Zazzle twice, after checking the progress on the web site which still said "processing". I received no response to my emails, but finally got a message stating that my order was shipping two days ago. The UPS site says delivery expected January 4th; obviously way too late for Christmas.

I have ordered from Zazzle for several years without incident. Somehow things have gone terribly wrong. You could have made this up to me Zazzle. You could have sent it with expedited shipping after you received my emails. You could have offered a discount. You could have simply responded to my emails with an apology. Having done none of these things, you have now made it clear that customer service at Zazzle is nonexistent. The brick and mortar stores can be grateful to you though, since you now provide the kind of online experience that will keep them in business.

I also order from Café Press, and they have not let me down. From now on, they will receive all my business.

jacques128
12/26/15

Still trying to get an Authorized Return Form after 3 days. And Why do I need their
authorization to return an ill fitting cheap quality shirt? Got an email saying I would hear from a rep "soon." Still waiting. Forget the phone lines. Their "elves" are busy says the pre recorded message. Since they have a time limit on returns I'm wondering if they stall till you either give up or your time has elapsed. No more orders from me!

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

62 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: We are so sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your order. Can you please message us your order number or the email address on your account?
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
7/31/16
Answer
zazzles1
A: Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered.
You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.
4 weeks ago