US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

cassandraa11
12/21/16

I placed my order on 12/7. It said it shipped on 12/12 and estimated delivery date was between 12/14 and 12/16. It is now 12/21 and still says in transit. This is a Christmas present but looks like it won't be here in time. I've tried to get a hold of customer service but they don't answer the phone number, just say to email them. This is horrible shipping and customer service. I will not order from Zazzle again.

teresas66
12/21/16

I ordered Two totes and a luggage tag on 11/29/16. None of this order was customized each item was bought as they advertised it. The luggage tag was removed because they could not produce it correctly. The two bags were never shipped because of production delays. I had to wait until 12/21/16 to know that it could not be produced. Thank god for amazon prime. I was able to order from a different vendor so my daughter and granddaughter had their surprise gifts for Christmas.

lorraineg19
12/21/16

I ordered a Recumbent trike t-shirt. The printing was not lined up correctly and the frame of the trike does not meet the wheels. It looks ridiculous. I contacted customer service and have not heard back from them. 100% customer satisfaction? Ha! I won't do business with this company again.

deborahj34
12/21/16

I placed an order for an ornament as a Christmas gift. Order placed December 6 and shipped out December 8. I have to send this out to someone when it gets here. Needless to say it will not arrive before Christmas. Very disappointing. I wouldn't have placed the order but the company promised fast shipping. Contacted them but haven't heard back yet.

carinar2
12/20/16

I ordered Christmas cards November 23. They were shipped out Dec 2. Today is December 20 and still nothing. Really poor delivery. I was expecting to get them in time to send them out for Christmas. Nobody gets a card from me this year, clearly. I wrote Zazzle but have not heard back.

sophief9
12/20/16

Well it looks like I'm having the same problem as everyone else... Order not arriving on time. My birthday present for someone is now over a week late. I have been able to contact Zazzle by email and they have replied within 24 hours each time. They are now telling me my parcel is lost in transit. Looking at these reviews they obviously need to sort out the dispatch department. Its a real shame because their customised products is an awesome idea. Come on Zazzle sort your delivery service out !!!

stephaniem161
12/20/16

I paid extra for 2 day shipping and didn't receive my order for over a week later. I asked for a refund on my shipping and over numerous back and forth emails, the company refused to refund my shipping since I signed up for the zazzle black service. I would think since I paid for the membership, they would take care of this manner. Instead I canceled my member and will never order from this company again. They cant even provide a phone number to contact anyone, you have to do it through email. Horrible customer service!!! Avoid ordering from this company!!!

sandrab136
12/20/16

update - the company refunded my shipping and then shipped overnight so the paper was received in time. the only problem is that they did not tell me they were shipping overnight so I bought more paper. But they corrected the problem and they get kudos for that!! - end of update.
Ordered simple non-customized wrapping paper on 12/14. Shipping estimate was before 12/23. I receive notice on 12/20 that the order isl "ready to be shipped" - and shipping is with OnTrac. I have had problems with OnTrac before so I call to make sure it will arrive on time. i needed to know if I had to go purchase more paper.

Called at PST - recording said estimated wait time 7 minutes. I held for 52 minutes before I hung up - feeling like a chump. Tried to call all day - estimated wait time 58 minutes and more. Sent an email with no response. THEY JUST CANNOT BE REACHED!!

And notice that the response to all the negative reviews IS A CANNED RESPONSE. This is so bad - why make people's lives hard? Here I am spending hours now over wrapping paper. SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY.

lisae80
12/20/16

I set up and paid for an order of 4 items and was told they would arrive between 12/16/16 - 12/19/16, with one of the items possibly arriving 12/20/16. NONE of the items had arrived by the end of day 12/19/16, and in fact, when I checked the tracking number, they were still so far away that they MIGHT get here by New Years! I specifically went through with the order because the 20th was the latest I could have these items arrive for what I needed. NOTHING ARRIVED! I e-mailed their so called customer service and basically got blown off with them saying they "expect" the order to arrive before Christmas. Well guess what... I EXPECTED it to arrive by the dates YOUR COMPANY promised! NEVER AGAIN! Will be reporting to the BBB and also my bank to see if stop payment can be done because I am obviously NEVER going to the items I ordered!

bennyb27
12/20/16

I placed an order on 12/6/16 with an anticipated delivery of 12/8/16 to 12/9/16. I called on 12/9/16 and was told after waiting on hold for 45 minutes that they should ship out on the 12th or 13th. I tried calling again after that date came and went but got tired of waiting on hold. I tried requesting an update via email which simply said they don't know when my order might ship. I would just like to know if my shirts will arrive before Christmas. I paid a pretty ridiculous amount for 2 t-shirts with express shipping. This has been very disappointing.

Update 12/27/16:
I was contacted by Zazzle via email regarding my bad experience. They offered to refund the cost of my order and still ship my items when they were ready. They actually shipped on 12/23/16 via overnight but didn't arrive until 12/27/16 due to the holiday. The shirts turned out well and the recipient was happy so I am glad for that. I have not received a refund yet, but my order status does show as returned. It would have been nice if the shipping estimate was more accurate. I am overall happy with how things turn out as I was able to purchase an extra gift since this one was free.

carola93
12/20/16

I ordered my gifts through zazzle on 11/30 with a delivery date of 12/12-14. The site STILL says "making" and NO sign of my gifts. Very disappointed.

dawnyag
12/20/16

I'm sooooo sad. I ordered two shirts with my puppies' faces on them. It was supposed to be part of a surprise for my husband. I ordered them on December 5th and it said the delivery dates would be 12/8-12/12. It is now 12/20 and they still haven't shipped! I contacted customer service twice and they were very apologetic and assured me they would upgrade my shipping. That is nice of them and I do appreciate it. However, it doesn't do me any good if they don't get here before Christmas. I'm losing hope that it's even possible now. This was my first Zazzle order and I am SO disappointed.

donnab157
12/20/16

I ordered a t-shirt of a gift it was shipped Nov 30/16 and I got it today when I opened it I noticed that the tshirt transfer was not even it was leaning to the right clearly crooked, my daughter in-law didn't think it was all that bad I wasn't happy but I decided to keep it since it was going to be a gift just hope the person I got it for doesn't notice.

I'm just not sure that I would purchase from this company again if this is the type of product you receive if it wasn't a gift I wouldn't care about how long it took but I do care about the quality of the product.

andreaj55
12/20/16

I ordered some onesies on Zazzle let my parents know my husband and I are expecting. The estimated arrival date was 12/13-12/19. It is 12/20 and the status is still "making". I contacted customer service and they were no help at all. I am beyond disappointed and heartbroken. What was supposed to be a joyous announcement for my family is now going to be a scramble to come up with a plan b. I plan on returning/cancelling the order if I don't receive it by Christmas. Such a shame, I have ordered from Zazzle before, but can't say I am too excited to put my trust into them again.

sp1030
12/20/16

My mother in law ordered 2 shirts for a family member on 12/4/16. In the confirmation email it said the estimated delivery date was 12/12-12/13/16. On 12/15/16, I put a call out and was on hold for over 40 minutes waiting to speak to a representative regarding the delay. She updated the shipping to 2-Day shipping and was going to confirm what the issue was. I have not received an update, and it is now 12/20/16, and the order still has not arrived. Today (12/20/16), I called out first thing this afternoon when they opened EST, and was on hold for over 25 minutes waiting for a representative to come on the line when the wait time said 2 minutes. These shirts were Christmas presents that I fear will not make it in time. I am utterly disgusted with the business practices this company is putting forth and I will make sure to not use them ever again.

kristenf11
12/20/16

I ordered items that were expected by 12/19 and they still show making! These are for co-workers that I will not see again until after the holidays and makes me look really bad! I have used Zazzle before and never had an issue but it seems from the reviews that they are certainly having some issues this year. I am now on hold with customer service with an approx 45 minute wait!!! Don't put expected dates if you can not make them -

so I waited over 45 minutes for them to hang up on me!!!!!!!!! WTH
back on hold again for another 40 minute wait!

gailm61
12/20/16

Ordered ornaments as a gift and it said they would arrive between Dec 16-19th. I paid an outrageous amount to have the shipment expedited. I received 6 of the 12 ornaments. Tried to call customer service and their voicemail message basically tells you we are too busy screwing up our orders to handle your call. I emailed and haven't received a response. So if you are looking for customer service - don't expect any!

kaylas32
12/19/16

I ordered 2 t shirts the first week of December. The ETA was December 10th - December 13th. Today is December 19th and I still haven't received my order. I emailed customer service and I still have no ETA. These shirts were a gift for friends and I will not have them for Christmas. This was my first time using Zazzle and it will sadly be my last. I'm so disappointed.

julied86
12/19/16

Ordered Christmas gifts on December 3 and it had a ship date of the 7-13 it is now the 19th and still reads "making" !!! They should be upfront with shipping times!!! I didn't have a lot of money to spend so I thought I would do a sentimental gift instead... So disappointing. I will never shop at Zazzle again.

Update:
I received an email from Zazzle saying they will ship expedited shipping and I will receive a full refund!!! I don't think I will get the items in time for Christmas, however I am satisfied if they actually do refund my money...

kellyb179
12/19/16

Worst company ever!!! I placed an order on 11/29/16 and received an email with an estimated delivery date of 12/5/16 to 12/8/16, which has come and gone. It took customer service 3 days to respond and they don't know when it will be shipped. Needless to say, it's the 19th and they have left me in a bind during Christmas. They still have no idea when my order would be shipped, but offered to expedite shipping for 2-3,day delivery - they should offer overnight delivery at this point. Canceling my order and will NEVER use them again!

marlad9
12/19/16

I wish I had read all these online reviews before I ordered 2 t-shirts for my daughters. I am now 5 days past the expected delivery date and they are still making the shirts?? I ordered them almost 2 weeks ago. I contacted them last week and they said they contacted their production crew (the assumption being made that they would get right on it). Still haven't gotten an update. Will not order again and I will cancel the order if it doesn't come in time for Christmas.

juliel88
12/19/16

I ordered numerous items on November 30, all for Christmas presents with a delivery of December 9-13. I have received some of the items and they are cute. However I ordered 4 custom mugs that I need before Christmas. It is now the 19th and they still show MAKING. I have emailed Zazzle twice with no reply. After waiting 1 hour and 4 minutes I spoke to someone at customer service last week who said he would expedite my delivery. Still no update. They have not even been shipped. Two of these are for my bosses at work and I am going to be so embarrassed that I have nothing for them for Christmas.

sylviau1
12/17/16

Very Satisfied with product.

gaylienw
12/17/16

My first order was unsatisfactory so Zazzle did try to make right by sending me a new key chain. The second key chain has arrived looking exactly like the first one :( The personalization is faint or faded out as though the ink printer is almost out! I am so disappointed as this was a little surprise gift for my sister. Needless to say I will not shop with Zazzle again nor will I recommend them to my friends or family :( P.S their shipping fees are OUTRAGEOUS~ $5.99 for an envelope that would cost a buck!! :(

curtj4
12/17/16

This is my third order from Zazzle... Perfect every time !!!!

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

91 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
tinap27
Tina P.
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hello Tina,

While significant effort is made to ensure that our content guidelines are followed by all Designers, Zazzle is an open marketplace where users can freely contribute any design as long as it complies with the terms of our User Agreement found at: http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement?CMPN=cs_gen_npz. If you feel that you have encountered a design that does not meet our guidelines, please feel free to use the Report Violation link located beneath the Product ID number on every product page, and our content management team will happily review the design.
Helpful answer