Review of Zazzle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

julietc6
1/3/17

I ordered birthday invitations last October 2016 for my grandma's 90th birthday this coming January 2017. Still waiting. Her birthday is in 4 days, nothing came.

kristalm
1/2/17

I ordered Christmas gifts on November 28. They were due to arrive on December 8. I contacted them five times before Christmas (including two phone calls when I waited over an hour on hold each time) and two times since Christmas. I have yet to receive the order.

susans285
12/31/16

I ordered a tee shirt with an airplane on it for my pilot husband. What arrived was a tee shirt that says "I "heart" spotted $#*!" with a drawing of a spotted $#*!. Not exactly the ideal Christmas gift. Since they hide their customer service phone number, I sent and email and received an auto response saying I would hear from them within 48-72 hours. Nothing. I finally found the phone number but ended up having to leave a message. After several emails and calls all I have been told that I can keep, donate or discard the shirt I was sent - no mention of the shirt I ordered and paid for. Then to top it off, I had signed up for Zazzle Black. I will never do business with them again, so I canceled. They told me that I canceled one day too late. My assessment is that Kieran Customer Support Hero is a zero just like this company.
SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF HASSLE and SKIP THIS COMPANY!

Update - I have since talked to Christine in Customer Service and I have received the correct tee shirt. They have also refunded my Zazzle Black fee. I appreciate Zazzle making good on their promises. I still will never do business with this company which is too bad, because they have cute products, but the hassle is not worth it.

saedes
12/31/16

The estimated arrival time for my order was Dec 20th-23rd. I received an email a few days before Christmas stating that my shipment would be delayed and offering a 20% discount. After that? Nada. It's nearly New Years now...

I tried calling and got nothing but a voicemail stating that they would be out until the end of the holidays. After reading the reviews here, I can't say I'm surprised. A 20% discount is frankly insulting. If Zazzle wants to avoid losing massive amounts of customers, they need to correct whatever systemic problem is causing such widespread discontent. A full refund and cancellation of the order was offered, to be fair, but all that means is customers don't have to pay for having their time wasted.

By the way, I paid for express shipping. Ridiculous.

Edit: After reading most of the other reviews here, I'm considering reporting them to the BBB. Note at this point it's only something I'm considering. I will have to say how they behave once they come back from the holidays and what the circumstances of this "crisis" are.

maryo72
12/30/16

I ordered a t shirt guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. It didn't come but I was given a choice to cancel or take off 20%. I wish I had cancelled. I just ordered another item yesterday & Zazzle processed my paypal payment immediately. Funny how they get paid right away and then your items are left in limbo. I've read these reviews & I'm concerned I won't get either orders. I'd rather get a refund for the t shirt & cancel my new order and get a refund. I wish I'd done my homework.

melanief17
12/30/16

I ordered 3 Book Store Postcards (https://www.zazzle.com.au/book_store_postcard-239555825858365699) My order never arrived. It was placed and "shipped" over a year ago, and still hasn't arrived! I've lost count of how many emails I have sent, only to never be responded to, or even had acknowledgement that they received the emails. They take your money and give you nothing in return. This site is disgusting and a total money grabber. Never using again, and I have been telling people never to use them!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't! Honestly, don't use it. EVER. They will take your money, and when your order doesn't arrive, they will never respond to your queries! I have NEVER had this issue with any other online store. If you don't mind spending money on things you will never see, then go ahead and shop here. If you would rather use the money towards something you will actually receive, go elsewhere. Not worth the hassle.

staceea1
12/30/16

This was my first time using zazzle and I was very happy with the quality of the sweatshirt and the great job they did on the design I had put on the shirt. No need to look any futher this is the spot to shop.

Tip for consumers: true to size.

ryanb121
12/30/16

SO FAR. I would not recommend anything from zazzle.
I dont even know how the shirt fits my brother yet but I am SO UNHAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE. It ended up costing me over $40 because I wanted fast shipping. It was 7 days late!
Did not get it to him by christmas. I emailed over and over and called to no avail. The email returned and said could not send to recipient. The call said they would not be available until after the new year. I WANT MY REFUND!!!!! I paid more for shipping than the price of the shirt to ensure that it would be on time. NOT WORTH IT. If you have 2 weeks to a month to wait then maybe you should buy. If not, do not count on zazzle! I ordered stuff from HAWAII local motion and did not pay for extra shipping. Guess what? it took 3 days to get those orders in and it cost me NO EXTRA SHIPPING charge. Zazzle definitely charged me extra.. but what did I get? a gift that I no longer even want. This is the one gift I was looking forward to getting my brother because he Loves Hanauma Bay!
I better get my refund. I have to wait until next week for someone to be available! but until then I will leave reviews.One of the problems was that I did not get a tracking number. Just a button to press to check where it was. Which really didnt show me where it was it just had check marks and apparently the last one meant it was delivered.

shellif2
12/30/16

Zazzle is the coolest place to find unique customized products designed by artists and designers all over the world and a great way to get your art out there to be seen.

jimb267
12/29/16

Ordered two items expected them to arrive within 14 days max it's been 30 days still haven't arrive. Don't order off this website.Highly doubt it will arrive. Avoid this website if you like your money.

stephanies176
12/29/16

I placed an order, the money was taken out of my account. When my order didn't arrive, I checked my order status and it said cancelled. I have emailed requesting a refund but this hasn't happened either. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY

Tip for consumers: DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY

brandieh
12/29/16

If you're thinking about ordering from Zazzle just don't bother wasting your time or money. I ordered 4 t-shirts for Christmas gifts on Dec. 4 with an estimated delivery date of 12/13-12/15. On 12/19 I had not received my order or any communication so I emailed them and got the same basic response as everybody else...no ETA and behind in production. My options were to cancel or have expedited shipping free of charge. I responded that I would like faster shipping and asked if any part of my order was ready and could possibly be shipped separately. There was absolutely no response after 4 emails. I finally received an email on 12/23 that my order was being shipped.
Today is 12/28 and I finally received my order. I'm not sure what expedited shipping means to Zazzle but 5 days from the time it was ready is not fast to me. Oh and I live in SC and it was coming from Florida. I could've driven there and picked it up myself in that time frame!
So now that I have the product I am even more disappointed. There is absolutely no consistency in sizing. The shirts are as basic and cheap as it gets. I did not opt for the higher quality shirt but I'm sure it would not have been much better.
Overall an awful experience. Buy local, buy from etsy, or buy anywhere else to prevent yourself from giving cheap t-shirts as a New Year's gift like me!

pamelac73
12/29/16

I placed my order December 10th my estimated delivery was December 15th or 16th it is now the 29th I still have not received my items

geoffreyn4
12/29/16

Not sure where it's coming from when. Unable to contact anyone at the company. After reading the reviews it makes me wonder if it's coming at all.

sherissew
12/28/16

I ordered earlier this year and the product wasn't made correctly so they fixed it and sent a new one that looked great! But I ordered for Christmas on 12/10 with an expected delivery date of 12/16 and did not receive it. I called CS on 12/19 and was told that they were sorry for the inconvenience and would make sure my shipment would go out by 6pm that night. When the shipping status hadn't changed by 12/22 I called CS again and complained that nothing had happened. The associate told me that the person that I was talking to earlier was just trying to appease me and that they knew at that point that my order would not ship in time. I'm still waiting for any update and nothing has changed! I would not recommend zazzle at all, especially because I was lied to and basically pushed aside.

beckyr27
12/28/16

I placed an order on 12/7. Estimated delivery 12/16-12/20. Order status still says "making". I have emailed and was told they upgraded my shipping at no cost to me but they have no idea when the order will ship Today is 12/28 order still says "making". Unless they had to grow the cotton for the tshirts this is ridiculous

cathyv11
12/28/16

I cannot review the product yet because I am still waiting for it to be shipped. I placed my order on December 15th with an it's not too late type of promo code and paid extra for express shipping for delivery on December 23rd because it was important to me to have the gifts available for Christmas day and available for use this week. It is now December 28th and my order is still in the "making" process. I emailed Zazzle and got a blanket response that I can expect to be contacted within 1 - 2 business days. I have not received any courtesy notices that my order was not going to be shipped on time. Nor did they give me a revised delivery date. That is why I have given a 1 star rating. If you need an order by a specific date, be cautious, as in my experience their estimated delivery is quite unreliable.

cjd8
12/28/16

As far as ordering goes, the product was shipped and arrived on time and was what I ordered. For customer service, they are horrible. Somehow a membership got added to my account and I was billed for this. I did not know I was billed until the day of. I did not sign up for this membership and when I emailed to cancel and ask for a refund they did not do so. They stated that I manually had to agree to it and it is non refundable. This is ridiculous as I emailed not but 20 minutes after I saw the charge. There was no email warning me a charge was coming or anything. That being said, I will never order from them again. I cannot stand companies that hide things and do every little thing to try and make a few dollars.

Tip for consumers: MAKE SURE YOU READ EVERY LITTLE FINE PRINT YOU CAN SO YOU DONT NEED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

jenniferl188
12/28/16

I ordered a customizable mug for my secret santa gift exchange at work.
I originally wanted the eye chart mug but I added in an extra image. It came right before Christmas. Fantastic quality. The mug was wrapped with multiple layers of bubble wrap. ABSOLUTELY 100% recommend.

markr233

Zazzle Failure in processing order

Placed an order on 12-8-2016

Zazzle emailed confirmation of order and posted a estimated delivery date of 12-15-2016.

This date comes and goes with NO notification from Zazzle.

I Email Zazzle customer support, and they give a lame Email saying basically they are busy, no update on my order not new estimated delivery date nothing.

I EMail them again and they email back saying their still busy and they can either cancel the order or try to expedite the order.

I EMail them back and say cancel the order I'll order my stuff in the future from Amazon, who have a better track record of delivery and history of fulfilling orders as well as communicating with customers.

My experience with Zazzle is that they have little to none customer communications feedback on backordered orders.

Don't buy from Zazzle they don't care about customer satisfaction.

Ok here it is a few days later

Zazzle contact me via Email they asked if I wanted to Cancel the order, I responded back that Yes I wanted to Cancel the Order.

A few Hours Later I received another Email that my Order has been updated and has shipped.

So I go on line and they claim to have tracking information and that the package has shipped on 12-28-2016. And when you press the USPS Tracking URL a message comes up..... "Package not picked up Yet"

Today is 12-29-16 a day later and when I press on the USPS Tracking URL I still get the same message... "Package not picked up yet"

Zazzle is a complete and utter disaster..... The company clearly does not want to cancel the order and has setup this BS USPS Tracking # ...... Clearly they have not made the ordered item and they don't wish to cancel the order.

Don't buy from Zazzle my experience have been very very negative and there is no way to get in contact with a real person to provide you with an honest answer.

ca19561
12/28/16

I ordered a Christmas gifts for my family on Dec. 7th with an estimated delivery of Dec. 15-19. It is now December 28th I still have not received them. Zazzle has made it a very stressful, embarrassing and disappointing Christmas for me.

Customer service is closed until the new year.! The kind of retail company closes during its busiest season of the year, is not one I will ever do business with again. I hope I can save others the frustration that I have had!!

This has been the worst online shopping experience I have ever had.!!

teresaa25
12/28/16

I basically just have to say the same thing as many people here! I ordered tshirts for my 1yr old daughter and my husband for
Christmas on 12/10. My email says expected to arrive 12/16. Now we are 3 days past Christmas, and it says it's still being made! I had to just show my husband a picture of what I ordered on Christmas morning, and now hope it arrives soon.
I ordered from zazzle a few years ago and had a great experience. I'm very disappointed with how this one has gone though. Hope the company figures out what went wrong to have so many disappointed customers.

danaes3
12/27/16

While I submitted a 5-star review on a product and for Zazzle, my review would not go through until I tried OVER 10 times! It finally went through when I waited a few hours before trying again. Sent email about issue (no problems with submitting this) but no response. Also, I noticed that there are no reviews since November which suggests this is an ongoing website glitch.

isabelw6
12/27/16

Order a photo binder for Christmas gift on Dec. 15. Paid extra for expedited delivery. Order site says it was to be delivered on Dec. 20th. Still don't have order and Customer service is closed from Dec. 23- Jan 2! Very disappointed.

kittym10
12/27/16

I am normally a CafePress person and will continue to be one. I ordered a present for Christmas and it came in over a week later than what Zazzle promised and was in two separate parts (I ordered a mousepad which is only supposed to be ONE item). I have reached out to them and hopefully they will accommodate.
The printing does look very nice but not worth the aggravation. Use CafePress instead.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

99 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
elissap2
Elissa P.
2 days, 20 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hello Elissa,

This can depend on the product you're ordering as our products manufacturing time can vary. If you're on the product page of the item you want to order, you should see an Estimated delivery date listed above the 'Add to Cart' button, along with a link for Shipping options. This will give you an idea on when you can expect your order. Since you're shipping to Australia, please make sure you are ordering off our AU site, www.zazzle.com.au to avoid unwanted duties and/or taxes.

You can find out more about shipping to Australia in our help center article here: https://help.zazzle.com/hc/en-gb/articles/219589388-Shipping-Info-UK-EU-Canada-Australia-New-Zealand

Christine
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Penny,

Since we are a print-on-demand company, all of our products require a manufacturing time before we queue them up for shipment. We can never guarantee delivery as some variables (such as high volume orders, image complications, or adverse weather conditions) may extend the turnaround time and delivery.

With that said, you should see an Estimated delivery date listed above the 'Add to Cart' button, along with a link for Shipping options. This will give you an idea on when you can expect your order.

Christine