US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

marciak6
3/16/16

I ordered wedding rehearsal dinner invitations. The selection was large and varied - I was able to find a perfectly suitable invitation for our dinner. Invitations arrived quickly and they were of good quality. Would order from Zazzle again without hesitation.

lindan46
3/15/16

Makes holiday and birthday gifts so fun and easy to identify

shannonb51
3/14/16

I will never order from this company again. I received the wrong invitations and my account was charged for this wrong order. I called and was on hold for over an hour and was first told that if they sent the wrong invitations they would not have charged my account. Wrong!!!! I had the invoice in my hand. I was told that they would refund my account but that it could take 7-21 business days!!! ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!! Horrible customer service.

matthewm109
3/14/16

Professional business cards? I wouldn't dare show these to anyone. They look like I made them with a cheap printer at home.

marileeb2
3/11/16

I scrolled through Zazzle's sample designs and found many that were very attractive. I chose the one that seemed to best suit my business purposes, while still expressing my personal tastes. The website made it very easy to customize my business cards. They were delivered within a few days. They were perfect. So far, everyone who has seen them has expressed admiration for the way they look. They turned out even better than I had hoped for when I started searching for business cards!

adrieneb1
3/3/16

I loved everything - it was exactly what I ordered and I couldn't have been happier or more pleased.

junep18
2/29/16

People need to think through color scheme. they must think about color scheme and tone of your party. By putting some thought into the entire party.

richardg137
2/28/16

We just found this company. We really like their products -- very unique. What we have received is of the very highest quality.

suej34
2/28/16

My son ordered an engraved leather phone case and did not read that it was not engraved, just printed. After weeks of asking him to contact zazzle for a return, I finally contacted Zazzle by email re: return. Honestly, we had passed the 30 day mark and didn't think they'd allow us to return the item. I had immediate emails this evening and the company is refunding my purchase and waiving me returning the item. They suggested donating the item which we are going to do and that saved me time mailing the product off. Great refund experience!

rebeccas92
2/28/16

I order a t-shirt from Zazzle. I paid £15 for delivery! but it was express so that's ok I guess. so £30 in total as t-shirt was about £15

Got the order, and now have been sent an invoice from Zazzle for $21.82. Nothing on the invoice to say what it relates to, but a quick goggle says it is import fees!

SO BEWARE! the price you pay at the till is not the real price, you will be hit be a 2nd invoice for import fees, though this was never mentioned at anytime when browsing the site or placing the order.

I have raised a case with the customer service team but by looking at these reviews I don't expect a response soon. As I ordered to my work address, work are now chasing me for payment. SNEEKY.

Do not order from here as they have hidden fees. All together including the new invoice the t-shirt was NOT worth it.

kimd61
2/22/16

You will not be disappointed with the Business Cards that Zazzle offers. I just love the quality of the cards.

donnac91
2/22/16

I have had two orders now with Zazzle; one for wedding invitations, and one for mugs. Customization was easy, customer service was extremely patient with all my questions, and the products are truly truly top notch. Many compliments were received on the invitations and the mugs are gifts I haven't delivered yet. I'm sure they will be loved! When I searched their site for mugs there were thousands of options and each was customizable. I love scrolling through there pages. It's easy and I still can't believe the vast assortment of products. Lately I'm looking at customizable Easter gifts!

tonim24
2/18/16

Women's Tee shirts with my own photo are fun. I have now uploaded three different photos and have had them printed on shirts. All look good, and fit well.

danielleh40
2/12/16

So I read a lot of bad reviews and that it takes forever to ship. The complete opposite happened for me the shipping was on time and my product was exactly what I expected. I got so paranoid about the bad reviews that my order was going to take forever and was going to suck. I'm actually really happy with zazzle! Reviews aren't always right. The fit and everything was perfect on my shirt.

deannad15
2/12/16

My business cards came out great! And if I may suggest... The indestructible cards are awesome! They really don't tear!!! It may bend it a little bit but that's it!

shawnc36
2/12/16

I was impressed with the deal, the sites ease of use, and the quality of the product.

warrenh28
2/10/16

Had my order arrived as expected, I'm certain that I'd be giving Zazzle a five-star review right now; however, that was not the case.

1. A custom mug was out of stock preventing one of five items from shipping. There was no notification sent regarding this issue. It was only discovered after following up on the order (which had been paid for in full). This was 10 days after the order was placed.
2. Options for how to proceed with the order were provided in an automated email support response; however, the instructions that explain how to modify an item so that an order can proceed turned out to not apply in case of the custom mug. This caused yet another delay in an already delayed order.
3. Even thought I had already been charged for the order with five items, revising the order online made it appear as if I was placing the order for the other four items for first time and the online cart was going to charge me as if the revised order was a second order.

Upside: I was able to cancel the order and receive a full refund (and about 30 days had passed).
Downside: I would have been perfectly happy with four of the five items that I had ordered.

moniquew5
2/8/16

It's thick material, wrinkles fall out easily, and the writing is beautiful. The gold seems more brownish, but it is still worth every penny

laurief17
2/8/16

I ordered something that came to me incorrectly. Ithe description said i was to receive envelopes and instead I got envelope liners. Zazzle immediately credited me within 3 days.

ericb109
2/8/16

Basically I created a logo for a hat, it was returned unable to be printed with issues, I called spoke directly with CSR about issues, corrected the issues, resubmitted, and it was rejected again. I sent a email back asking how this could be, and received a response that my order is now being processed. When I looked online it says my order was still cancelled, and when asking customer service about the order they have not responded.

Update - apparently this company cannot communicate internally. The order was cancelled but just didn't let the other person "confirming" my order know. So my suggestion is order at your own risk,

ashleyl63
2/7/16

Loved the way my Photo turned out! Looks amazing on my wall and I can't wait to order more!!

kimc101
2/7/16

I have ordered T-shirts and postage stamps putting my own photos on them. Products are always top notch! I love Zazzle and will use it for anything I need. I highly recommend anyone to use this you will not be disappointed!

stephaniel42
2/6/16

New customer, will keep ordering, thank you!

debbiek32
2/3/16

I've ordered necklaces, bracelets and now Night Lights from Zazzle. I've been Happy with everything I've ordered. I've never been disappointed in anything I've received and will definitely order from them in the near future.

delainaa
1/28/16

I have worked with Zazzle.com three times over the last couple of months. Twice for business cards, magnets, stationary, etc. for my business and a customized t-shirt for a friend. All three times I was pleased with the outcome!

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Thank you for your interest in our fleece blankets!
Here is the product description listed on the product page:

Available in 3 different sizes: Baby(30"x40"); Medium(50" x 60"); Large(60" x 80").
100% buttery soft and cozy polyester fleece.
Edge-to-edge sublimation printing in vibrant full color.
Sturdy double edge stitching for a clean finish.
Back color is off-white.
Machine washable, gentle cycle, mild detergent. Tumble dry.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: This is a great question RG!
Most of our products are available on all domains.
If a customer buys one of your products of of (I.E) the US portal, after the stated time frame (in payments information) and the funds will be converted to your currency.
2 weeks ago