US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

curtj4
12/17/16

This is my third order from Zazzle... Perfect every time !!!!

katiek44
12/17/16

Unfortunately, I have had the same experience with Zazzle as described in the many other reviews this month. I placed an order December 6, with an estimated arrival of December 13-15. It still does not show it has shipped as of December 17. There is no customer service offered in the evenings or weekends. There was no email to update the incorrect arrival estimate and delay. I have requested a full refund and cancellation of my order.

megm19
12/17/16

Cust svc team should be honest about production delays and just tell customers how long delays will be rather than send some useless email that says they alerted the production team about the inquiry. Useless. I needed my order printed by the 14th and the confirmation showed delivery by the 13. After a phone call and 3 emails with nothing at all happening by the 16th I cancelled the whole order. DON'T HAVE PEOPLE CREATE, ORDER and PAY IF YOU CAN'T DELIVER ON TIME.

loisf14
12/16/16

after my previous complaint this company sent me half of my total order from. 11/28/2016.. They took out of my charge card for the total order but I am missing half of it. I notice on the received order today that their numbers are all mixed up. Their first apology also included a discount they were going to give me but instead I receive half my order and charges for a full order. Missing are ornaments ----received are only the mugs ordered.

Tip for consumers: If you enjoy frustration go for it. Otherwise be cautious.

chindaneem
12/16/16

Ordered since December 3rd. Expected delivery between Dec 8-12. On the 12th of Dec., still did not receive any shipping confirmation. Emailed Zazzle seven times and received the same response every single time that they cannot provide an exact ETA on my purchased order. Last email reply from Zazzle their excuse was the delay issues is due to increased orders from the holiday season.

1. I understand the holidays may be hectic but that is not my concern as a customer. That should not be used as an excuse, especially when the order was purchased since December 3rd.

2. If Zazzle is not able to produce the products in the estimated time frame provided for its customers, that is an issue that needs to addressed with their management and production team.

3, Customers shouldn't have to face delay issues or deal with issues stemming from Zazzle's internal processes.

This is by far the worst online purchase experience I've had. Unbelievable. Customer services is extremely horrible. I will not purchase from this site ever again, nor do I hope anyone have to go through this terrible experience.

sparkelo
12/16/16

Okay so I was very excited to try them out. I ordered three separate things, stickers, some thank you cards blank in the inside and then some invitations to my son's party. It took about 2 weeks to get the items. I figured oh well I'm glad I ordered them ahead of time I opened and everything except for my son's invitations were okay. My son's invitations head noticeable damage to the black it looks like their printer was low on ink or they put it in an envelope that caused friction to wear and tear on the invitation. I sent them pictures that had noticeable damage they said I needed return the product for a refund or so they could send me out a new invitations. HELLO my son's birthday is in a week and if I send them back ill have none!! And will most likely take you another 2 weeks give me the corrected invitations so. No thank you and no I will never use them again for invitations cards or anything.

amandas187
12/16/16

Ordered invites on Dec 6 for my daughter's birthday and it took five days just to get them out and they still aren't here and her birthday is coming up next week. Called customer service 30 minutes before I talked to someone and she basically told me nothing. Said she would call ups and email me. Never did. First time customer and very disapointed. If you're going to run a invite company at least have the invitations here before her birthday. I definitely will not be ordering from here again and will not recommend to anyone!

benila
12/15/16

Our Christmas cards were late. Arrived six day later and they are someone else's cards. Photos of children and also has their address. This is not only disappointing for us having not received our cards, but also a serious safety issue. We ordered our cards from here in the past, but never again. Of course no one has gotten back to us via email to fix the error. We were on the phone for a long time and were disconnected. Very disappointing.

carolek8
12/15/16

I placed an order on Dec 8. I received an E-mail with Tracking information. However, for the last 2 days I have attempted to log into my account in order to obtain tracking status on my purchase but have been unable to do so. I have requested to reset my password (more than once) in the last 2 days but have not received E-mail with instructions to reset (yes, I have checked spam folder). I have tried to use the company's web site to contact them via E-mail but it loops me right back around to log into my account to contact them! I can't get into my account, that is the problem. Right now I am very frustrated and if I could cancel my order I would.

robinv19
12/15/16

I paid a stupid amount of money for a christmas ornament. It took two weeks to get here and it didn't even come with a hanger or ribbon or anything. What a rip off.

jm275
12/14/16

Have used Zazzle in the past and never had a problem...until now. I have two orders and noone can help me with either. I emailed yesterday and today w/o response, called and stayed on hold for over 30 minutes 3 times. Now I'm reading other reviews with similar issues and they too were given false shipping estimates. I ordered gifts on 12/6 and 12/10 for a gift exchange on Sat. Was told 12/14-12/16 for delivery of the first order. Paid EXTRA for expedited shipping on the second order so it, too, would be here 12/13-12/14. Account changed that to 12/15-12/16 with no explanation, but I was charged for upgrading. I need these sweatshirts by 12/17. So sad...and my family will be disappointed with no promised hoodies. So disappointed.

jg95
12/14/16

I placed an order on December 9th for custom family reunion shirts and paid extra for express delivery and was given an estimated delivery date of December 13th. They charged me IN FULL at the time the order was placed. The 13th came and went without any change in status on the website for my order. I emailed customer service and was told that custom orders are not produced until 8 business days after being placed. I asked why, then, was I given a delivery date of December 13th and allowed to pay an additional $75 fee for express delivery. No answer. Do not order from this company if you want any semblance of customer service...30+ minute waits to speak to someone in the phone and even when you get someone they aren't very helpful. Stay away from this company.

georgial20
12/14/16

I'm kind of glad I didn't see some of these reviews before I ordered ornaments from Zazzle because I would have been persuaded not to do so. I ordered three personalized ornaments (one with original photo) and I am very impressed with the quality and fast shipping I received. I'm sorry not everyone has had the same experience. I will definitely use Zazzle in the future.

ashiat
12/14/16

I ordered a baby shower banner on December 5th received an email stating that it would be here by the 13th of December no product from zazzle. Received an email on Dec 11th at 2am stating that my product was mailed out on the 13th of December at 10:36pm. My baby shower is on the 17th of December and I won't have a banner. Thanks Zazzle for messing up my baby shower now I had to cancel it cause I don't have everything I needed to make it one of the best days for me.

Again Thanks Zazzle you are the best for messing things up.

baileyd18
12/13/16

My THIRD time calling this company because of a cancelled order. Keep in mind, your minimum wait time is 25-30 minutes each time and once you speak with the representative, they are less than helpful. My original order was cancelled because of a licensing issue due to a quote I had on an item, so they cancelled THE ENTIRE ORDER. Thanks to that, the other items will not be delivered on time. I was expected to reorder my items and pay for it again without receiving my original refund yet. Obliging, I sent a new order, corrected the order and taking the quotation marks off, which I was told would replenish this order and there wouldn't be any issues. Receiving an email this morning, my second order was cancelled AGAIN. Merry Christmas, folks! With this company your loved ones will never receive a personalized momentum.

benjaminb62
12/13/16

I went to Zazzle site and tried to purchase a $4.45 bumper sticker, paying for it thru Paypal. Problems: 1) They wanted over $10 when shipping included, 2) they would not let me make a purchase without becoming a member, 3) as part of using Paypal, I had to agree that in the future I would charge Zazzle purchases to my VISA card (that I use for Paypal) and not use Paypal - so basically Zazzle would end up with my VISA info immediately after I made the purchase, which is exactly what I did no want, and 4) I could find no contact info on the Zazzle home page to file a complaint. So I did not make the order and I have no plans to use Zazzle in the future.

salinal
12/11/16

I ordered 2 Humpty Dumpty t-shirts for a class play. I paid 14.99$ additional shipping to ensure their delivery. The day after they were suppose to arrive I called to check on shipping. They had not even been shipped. The operator said they were still in production.she apologized refunded my money. Although their were no hassles on the refund. We did not have the much needed t-shirts for the play. Overall-unreliable and I won't purchase again.

christopherp75
12/10/16

Few days ago i tried to order online. Told me name on my card was invalid. Multiple glitches while navigating their website. Today i tried again. After painstakingly navigating the site and multiple time entering and reentering my information and promo codes (some don't work) it said my card was declined insufficient funds. Smh i verified that there was money in my account....but i give up. Never going to waste my time attempting to order anything from this crap company again.

jerryl54
12/10/16

The site worked well for me. My order was promptly shipped and was exactly what I ordered. I was able to find unique products by Tekoro that were creative and reasonably priced.

michaelc383
12/9/16

I had been using Zazzle for years to created custom gifts for people using my own art work and historical photos in the public domain. All seemed great, but this year I ordered postage stamps. One stamp is my wife with her favorite dog when she was a little girl, the rest are my own art work. My order was put on hold and I was asked to identify the person in the photo and the source of the rest of the art work I had submitted. It turns out Zazzle was sued over some issue involving a postage stamp with the photo of a child. My case is assigned to a content management team who are investigating my answers I gave them to their questions: "the art work is all my own, the little girl with the dog is my wife." They asked me more questions- do I have permission from the little girl and from the Quicksilver Mining Company (a name I made up for one of the stamps.) If I had permission from my wife, it would not be a surprise, would it!! Sheesh. I called customer service to escalate, and Alex was super helpful and figured out the situation. He can't do anything to speed up the investigation, but he did offer expedited shipping, which was nice. We will see what happens.

bethc51
12/9/16

Been trying to get an order since Oct but constant issues. Emailing or calling customer support was no help.
Horrible site, horrible customer service, horrible experience. Choose elsewhere and don't waste your time designing on their site.

skyec7
12/8/16

I am very happy with Zazzle. Has awesome customer service, responds very fast so emails. I had order a customized coffee mug and it was suppose to have arrived within 5-12 business days. After almost a month went by I emailed their customer support and told them my package has yet to arrive. They emailed me back that day and told me they were certain that it was most likely lost in transit, so they said they would resend me my order again but this time by express absolutely free of charge. I definitely will be ordering from this site in the future! I am now a customer for life.

susans273
12/8/16

I have ordered custom luggage tags, bottle coozie, and magnets from Zazzle. All met or exceeded my expectations. Ships with tracking and very fast.
The products are great for the hard to gift person in your life.

Tip for consumers: When customizing a product keep trying options: you can always redo and start over. I worked the process and was very pleased when I received the products.

stephenc99
12/7/16

Product was as described, service was good and prompt

mariennyv
12/6/16

So here goes this extremely irresponsible and POOR customer service I experienced with this company - "Zazzle". I placed an order of 2 items (a mousepad and a desk name plate) since Thursday Nov 24th, 2016.
The following day I receive an unexpected E-mail from them. As per Zazzle team, one of the items I ordered (the mousepad) had some "issues" with the original template of the initial letter "M" being on the Mousepad so they cancelled my order.
BUT, why did they cancelled it, if THAT IS WHAT I WANTED in the first place?!!! There was NO NEED to change my design, let alone cancel the order!
When I was making my design I had even made it LARGER than the original when I submitted the design! Shouldn't that tell you I wanted it to be there?! I called them and let them know THAT IS what I wanted and nothing needed to be changed!
So the rep I spoke with said it was too late and went ahead and submitted a replacement request E-mail saying "Rest assured that the changes have been made and your replacement item will be on its way shortly."
I was NOT convinced and gave them a call back two days after to check on the status of the "replacement". Well, guess what? They cancelled the replacement request AS WELL, with NO TYPE OF NOTICE - no E-mail - no call, nothing!!!
What can you beleive from a company that tells you one day "Rest assured, you do not have to worry and your item will made again as a replacement" but than turns out to be the opposite and they go ahead and cancel the request (that THEY submitted) without notice?
I mean really?! They guarantee that production time would be between 2-3 business days for the item to be made and then shipped.
Well turns out they JUST shipped the DeskNamePlate on Friday Dec 2. (mind you, I placed the order since Nov 24).
To add, tracking info update does not take longer than 2 business days. Today, it's already Tuesday Dec 5, it has been over (72hrs) and still NO tracking updates. So AGAIN, I had to call them back today as well and see what the HELL is going on?! I spoke with a rep named Jazmine - she said they do not know what's going on with the package or why no tracking info has been updated. That is so IRRESPONSIBLE, WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS?! She told me she will have to submit ANOTHER REPLACEMENT REQUEST. Are you serious?! Now I would have to wait who knows how much more longer... This company does NOT care whatsoever! With this service kind of service I have experienced with Zazzle, they will NOT be receiving another penny from me. First time but never again!

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

87 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
anam128
Ana m.
4 days, 11 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Ana,

Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund?

Christine
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Brielle,

We will have someone from our customer support team reach out to you via e-mail with the status of your order.

Thanks,