Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

teresag52
8/14/17

The customer service team at Zazzle responded in a very timely manner to my inquiry. Not only were they courteous and professional, they went above and beyond to help rectify my order. I received my items ahead of the expected date and the quality is that of an upscale printing company.

ladyh3
8/14/17

I ordered stamps for my wedding invitations on August 3rd, I paid $25 to expedite the stamps and to this day I have NOT received the stamps. I called the customer service line, which is about 1 hour or more of waiting before they get on the phone and tell you that they cannot do anything to help you because they are working as fast as they can due to a change. You cannot cancel your order either because it's already being processed. This is the worst!! I personally never write reviews, but this is absurd. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!

angelicab14
8/13/17

After my original invites for my first baby shower arrived damaged, I was pleased to get Kathy as my customer service rep. She addressed all my concerns, made sure my replacements were quickly sent out and went the extra mile to keep me as a customer. Not every item you order arrives perfectly the first time but once the replacements arrived, I was very happy with my order. Thank you Kathy!

jeffb216
8/12/17

Let me start by saying they claim it is about the customer and not them. Pls read my experience and decide who this was about. Placed an order on 8/1/17 for custom postage stamps. Estimated delivery was 8/9-8/11. My fiancé and I opted to delay sending out our invitations to get these stamps. Didn't get any update so contacted zazzle on 8/9. Their system said it was a 45 min. wait for customer service, it actually took an hour. Customer service rep proceeds to tell me they relocated their printing plant to another state. I asked if they anticipated a delay in fulfilling orders, there was no response. I asked if they thought customers should have been notified of this and given the opportunity to cancel and make other arrangements- again no response. Agent asked what she could do and I said Friday was the outside delivery date so if you can print the order on Thursday and ship overnight then I'll be happy to keep the order. She sent me a nice email confirming that and said I would be notified at the end of the day as to the status. Needless to say never got an update and when I called on Fri. to check status I was told 15 minute wait time which was 45 mins. I told him the situation and he said don't know why she sent you the email, we don't have the capability to print in a single day. And he had no idea when my order could ship. Zazzle Made us lose out on the stamps, on the ability to order them from someplace else, waiting on hold for hours, and giving conflicting information. All these things show me zazzle is about zazzle and NOT the customer in any aspect of their order and customer service process

brennak3
8/11/17

I ordered a custom hat almost a month ago and it still hasn't come. This is extremely frustrating because I need it before i leave for college. I called them, was on hold for over 40 minutes, and eventually got them to upgrade my shipping, but that was over a week ago and I still haven't received my order. This is really disheartening because I now feel like I am being scammed. I already dug through the internet for hours to try to make this hat, and it was exhausting. This has been too long of a process.

If you are looking for timely delivery, do not go to Zazzle

alfredp10
8/11/17

We ordered postage stamps for our wedding invitations and RSVP cards.
They ask you to choose a shipping time line... days later... nothing.

We called and they told us they moved to Nevada and were backed up, but couldn't tell us when or if our stamps were even printed. We waited 62 mins on hold to find this out. Then they said they will call its the following day for an update. Never called, but emailed us they were upgrading our shipping and thanks for being so patient.

Long story short.... no stamps still and they now the order has been cancelled.
The email we received says sorry we (us)had to cancel, and they are ready to take our new order.

WTF
This is for my wedding. Its not like I ordered a dumb mug. This is important!

valerieh51
8/11/17

I ordered invitations etc. The belly bands never came and you simply cannot get ahold of anyone. No one answers the email inquiries and if you try to call the "hold" time is > 20 minutes. Ridiculous. I wouldn't both with them. There are too many other places that have much better service to help you if something goes amiss.

Now I have to stay on hold for 20+ minutes to try to get a refund for something I never got. Horrible

kristins57
8/11/17

I ordered Save-the-Date cards for my wedding. They arrived in time but text was cut off and there was a white line at the bottom of each card (poor cut). When I contacted customer service, I was told it was my fault because the text was not included in the safe to print area. They never sent me a proof to confirm there was a safe to print area so how was I to know? After repeated requests for a full refund, I was told I could ship the cards back to them (at my cost) and receive a refund in 3 weeks. I doubt I will see a dime from them. Never using them ever again.

tracyv21
8/11/17

I have been waiting for my wedding programs for almost a MONTH!! I also ordered my wedding invitations from Zazzle as well as a few other products. I was pleased with them and the customer service but surprised at the lack of communication on my most recent order. I waited for 30 minutes for a Customer Service Rep to tell me that they recently moved warehouses. Why don't you just post the on your website and let people know you are working with a delay so you don't accept more orders and make customers even more mad? I have read through the threads and as a fellow bride this last minute stress is the WORST!

sarahg174
8/11/17

Absolutely the worst company I have ever done business with. My very first order I placed with them and I assure you will be my last. I ordered business cards two months a go and the first delivery they were crooked, and unusable. Zero quality control. I couldn't believe they let this package ship out! I emailed them and they assured me they would send out a replacement asap no charge. I thought, great! WRONG. Here we are 2 months later, still no replacement and every time I call I get the same run around- " We are working deligently on your product" Well my next time calling and the rep stated THEY HAVE BROKEN MACHINES AND CANNOT PRINT ANYTHING OUT!!! They are completely shut down and waiting on a part to come in but do not know when it will arrive!!! Umm...WHAT?? How can you not know? Isn't your sole company purpose reliant on these machines?! And they are still accepting orders!!! I could not believe that they refused to tell me this from the very beginning or even let future customers know on their website. I have cancelled my order as I have no trust in this company and it's mindless customer service representatives.

jimmyh58
8/10/17

We ordered custom stamps for our wedding invites last week. They were gaurenteed to be here by "Wednesday to Friday" of the following week. The company "moved production facilities" and didn't communicate that with their customers. When we didn't receive our stamps, we called the customer service line. After waiting 55 minutes to talk to a representative, he hung up on us without answering any questions. He literally listened to out story and hung up, offering no explanation other than the moving of facilities and saying that we should have ordered earlier. After he hung up and we tried to call back and the office was closed. Convient. Benefit of the doubt: this company is going through a hard time. Reality: we are judged most under pressure and this company failed to deliver. I would never trust this company to deliver anything on time for an important event.

nanettes4
8/10/17

If I had known how long it would take to process an order I never would have placed an order with Zazzle. I still haven't recieved a tracking number and it has been almost three weeks. Other than that developing the label and ordering was easy, too bad the processing takes so long. Maybe if you know in advance that it will take up to a month to recieve, you'll wait patiently. I did not know and needed them a bit sooner.

courtneye18
8/10/17

My experience with Zazzle was absolutely ridiculous. I ordered programs for my wedding 3 weeks in advance and they were supposed to be made within 5-7 business days and arrive with more than enough time. I checked the status a million times and as of Friday, a week before my wedding, they still were not printed. I called Friday and waited on hold for 45 minutes to get through to someone. When I finally spoke to someone she said they would expedite the shipping and get them to me. As of Monday, they still were not made or shipped, so I sat on hold another 45 minutes and was told "the paper was out of stock and it arrived over the weekend so they would start printing them asap." I looked again on Tuesday and of course there was no movement on them, so I called again and asked for a manager. I got the run around as always and was told a manager would call me back that evening, which didn't happen. Finally, on Wednesday I had no choice but to cancel the programs. I then had to spend hours printing my own programs since my wedding was in 4 days and there was not enough time to order from somewhere else. What a HORRIBLE thing to do to a bride. Hey zazzle, if something is out of stock, try posting it on your website and try to make your estimated delivery a little more of an ESTIMATE and not weeks off. I will NEVER do business with you again. And try hiring a few more customer service representatives so people don't have to wait 45 minutes when they call you!

carleens2
8/10/17

One of the most disappointing purchases of my life. I ordered two items for a baby shower: stickers and bingo cards. The stickers arrived about a week after I ordered them, but not the bingo cards. They never contacted me to tell me what was going on, so I emailed them and they responded telling me that there was a production delay, but that they would upgrade my shipping to overnight. I said great, I need them by x date. Well, 3 days before x date, they still hadn't shipped.
So I contacted them again and they didn't respond. Contacted them 2 days before I needed them, and they just said oh, sorry, production delay, we can give you your money back. I said I didn't want my money back, I wanted the bingo cards I had ordered. No response from them. And the day before the shower, my bingo cards still show "in production" even though I ordered them 3 weeks ago. So I guess I'll be designing and printing my own. Avoid this company at all costs. I certainly will.

diannap4
8/10/17

I have a memorial sign for the grooms father who passed away, and a welcome sign that are STILL in production. I placed the order and paid extra for expedited shipping just so I could get my stuff before my wedding on 8/12. I am a really patient nice person but hearing all these other reviews, it looks like I am not going to get my stuff. I seriously want to cry right now.

rebeccam163
8/9/17

I just have to say for starters that the product is amazing and I will absolutely order from them again! When I received my order, I was so excited because they are my Wedding Invitations! When I opened the package, the invites were the wrong size. I called and spoke with KATHY in their Customer Service department. She is AMAZING!!! She helped me out when I was totally stressed out! I will always order from them from now on! The world NEEDS MORE people like KATHY! I'm never one to be at a loss of words and I am speechless! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

alw64
8/9/17

I ordered a set of Taz (Tasmanian Devil) stickers (two sheets of four, same image on both sets) on 7/25/17 and they're still in the creation process as of 8/9/17. I called numerous times and emailed them and first I was told they're having problems with the production facility because the machine was broken. For two weeks? The next reason I heard was their production facility was behind because of the amount of orders they had to fulfill. I told them if that's the case and the machine is broken or they're that behind then don't accept new orders for stickers.

They did expedite the shipping and gave me a refund, even though I didn't ask for either, so I appreciate that. When they refunded my money I had a feeling my order was never going out.

I still want the stickers.

maryb485
8/8/17

My order was supposed to arrive between July 28 and August 1 .. it is now 9 pm on august 8 and my order is still in production. Numerous emails and calls and i cannot find out when I will receive my order. Will NEVER order from this company again!!

bretb20
8/8/17

NO SENSE OF URGENCY...hiring nice people to handle complaints doesn't get the products delivered.....I placed an order on July 30, paid for upgrading shipping, which showed I would receive the order by August 9. That means it would have to ship by August 8...well, called on August 8....still in production, with no expected completion date...and customer service cannot even call production??

janellf3
8/8/17

I had a very similar experience. Found an adorable product, placed my order with a delivery expectancy of August 1st. On August 8th, it is still in production. The customer service is very nice, but they claim they cannot contact the actual production department. It's appalling to not deliver, and not let your customers know there is a delay or when they can expect the order. Now, I will not have invitations for my daughter's first birthday party. I will not deviate from Snapfish or Shutterfly again. They deliver on time (or before) every time. Zazzle should be shut down.

elizabeths222
8/8/17

The orders always arrive on time. I get updates as to when it ships and it's always a good quality product. I have yet to be disappointed by this company. It's always my first choice when I want something unusual or difficult to find elsewhere.

leeronc
8/8/17

I am a business owner. I don't have time to wait around for a coupe of business cards. I am constantly in meetings. Zazzle wouldn't even let me know that my cards were delayed. A month after I ordered them, I had to contact them to see what the status of my order is, and they informed me that it hasn't even been in production yet!! They are so bad to the point where they can't tel their customers that they are delayed.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. You won't get what you ordered.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. You won't get what you ordered.

nishab4
8/7/17

I ordered some stickers for wedding favors. They were going to arrive august 3rd. When checking shipping status, it looked like it was still in production. I contacted customer service and am just getting responses without any real answers. I think I am a pretty understanding person, but this is related to my wedding. I don't think they understand the urgency in this. I do not even trust them enough to cancel this order and just place another one. I'm really disappointed because I've had great experiences in the past with zazzle.

sl431
8/7/17

I ordered 50 calendars on July 20 for a show. The calendars did not come. Zazzle does not send you an email if they are not going to make their shipping commitment to you, nor do they email you status updates.

The calendars did not arrive on the promised date or for a few days after. Their customer support takes 1-2 days to respond. That means if you email them, they write to you, you get back, and they answer, that's like 5 days. This is totally inadequate especially for a business customer.

I emailed Zazzle to ask where my calendars were, and got a notice that they are having problems with the manufacturing, and that I can cancel my order, or I can have a refund of shipping. Prior to my email to Zazzle, I could see the cancel button for my order. Afterwards, it has disappeared and I cannot cancel the order myself. I emailed them and 12 hours later and no response. They owe me over $800, plus I had paid someone to set up the calendar on their site and to make it beautiful.

There is no ability to phone Zazzle to ask questions or receive support. My calendars never arrived, my show has passed, I'm out $1000, and I'm waiting on an email from them.

Zazzle - do not write in response to this that you have contacted me in reply to this post - please respond ONLY if you have refunded my money - that's it - just contacting me does squat for me - I need actual results - that's something that my customers expect, and it is what I expect from you as well.

taylorp33
8/7/17

Leonard went above and beyond. I am very pleased with the customer service. I will be recommending Zazzle to others. I love my wedding invitations I received.

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle