Review of Zazzle

Tel: 1-888-8ZAZZLE
support@zazzle.com

tarag27
4/28/17

I had the pleasure of having Carey help me with my problem. Carey was professional and kind. He addressed my concern and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and retain me as a customer with Zazzle. Carey is an asset to the company. Having a knowledgeable, professional and kind representative like Carey will put Zazzle above the many other internet competitors. A job well done and much appreciated.

marcop32
4/28/17

I placed an order and paid for RUSH deliver, this was on 4/22/2017. It was supposed to get delivered between 4/26-4/28. Which is what i needed for this weekend. I never received any update so I called in today 4/28 and they told me that it has not been made yet. So or course I had to cancel the order and hopefully I can get refunded and not have to wait 3 or 4 months for that, with out me having to keep calling them.
I guess I should of researched it better before placing any order and having high expectations.

EDIT 4
5/2/2017

I received an email from Zazzle after I wrote this review. They said that they were going to take care of me and make sure that everything was fixed. The kept their promise in everything that they wrote. I am actually surprised. Down to the detail. For that itself, I think I will try this website again....

kelleyc12
4/28/17

Zazzle rocks. I order customized stamps from them frequently and they are always lovely (with speedy shipping)! However, in this particular case, I was SUPER impressed with the customer service I received when I purchased an iPhone 7 phone case. This company is all about ensuring their customers are highly satisfied. I can honestly say that I have NEVER received such superb service. Highly recommend this store and it will continue to be my go-to shop for many items!

Tip for consumers: Zazzle has it all! Including the best Customer Service ever!!

katij1
4/27/17

They had a coupon code for 50% off and it does not take 50% off. The invitations I was buying were $1.17 and they ended up in my cart for .97 cents. Anyone who can do simple math knows that is not right. I didn't mind paying .97 cents but I didn't order because no way am I supporting false advertisement.

kyleh61
4/27/17

An outstanding company with so many different choices of beautiful items. Their customer service is one of the best I've seen. Very polite and they always want their customers happy!

lynner15
4/26/17

I had an ongoing problem for over 6 month. I emailed, used the contact form and called several times. I finally got two guys that were willing to go the extra mile. Thank you Nicholas and Rob!

roberts592
4/26/17

zazzle company has a lot of problems but there is one saving grace , a guy named Carey if you can get a hold of this guy ,he always makes things right. Hats off to Carey there is always one person in a company who gets the job done right

elizabethk94
4/25/17

I love my new toothbrush holder, I customized it with my to favorite things: my two Australian Shepherds. And, it came out great

wendyn25
4/25/17

If so could give this a -5 for customer service. I order business cards 3 weeks ago and they still can not give me a status on.my order. I honestly think they are going to take my money and that's it. They double charged me to begin with, however I did get that back, but the cards I believe are never coming. Please take my advice and go a different route for your business cards.

sherris25
4/25/17

Kathy was patient, professional and warm ~ all at the same time. A Venn diagram of effective customer service.

maggieg18
4/24/17

4/30/17 - It is now 88 days and counting - Technical Issues still not resolved - being ignored consistently as Zazzle Management must keep up with new 'bling' for additional sales for increased income and Tech Support is understandably swamped at this point. Sales missed for holidays in February, March, April and will include May, June and July as shoppers purchase early for same. If you are a designer and want to sell merchandise, this is NOT the place you want to be.

msc6
4/21/17

No dispute with the order number listed here. Beautiful work every order I've made. Their "rules" are not clear, though, and twice I've had a problem returning something. Recently though, Zazzle made things right and gave me a refund even though it was not in their "rules." I've made another order. Thanks for the best, Zazzle, and please make your policies more user friendly.

danas83
4/20/17

I was working on a custom ribbon that would not edit properly. I had worked with another representative for almost two hours, prior to Carey, who did not follow up to complete the necessary edits for me to place the order. When I called back, I was frustrated and tired. Carey worked with me to ensure my project was a success. He did not give up until I was completely happy with the final product. Furhmore, he recognized the struggles and frustration I experienced trying to create this DIY ribbon, as well as my disappointment with my past customer service encounter. He compensated me for my time by expediting shipping. This was important since I lost a considerable amount of time trying to create the ribbon. (I use Safari browser and wish it was more compatible with your site). Time is of the essence since it is for my mom's 70th!! Carey was helpful, patient, capable and gracious. What began as a terrible experience was left on a positive note. Thanks to him, I would use Zazzle again!! Thank you, Carey!!!!

chynac
4/19/17

I received my order and absolutely loved everything but the font appeared to small on my business cards, so I contacted Customer Service explained to them my dilemma and they were quick to offer me a suggestion on how i can change my design to fix the issue and gave me an account credit to reorder my cards and did not make me ship my previous batch back to them! I love their products, design options and will definitely continue my business with them

morganj16
4/19/17

I ordered wedding programs from Zazzle and recieved them about a week before my wedding. Unfortunately, they were not the correct edit of the programs due to an error I think on my part. As a panicking Bride I frantically called the customer service line and spoke with an agent named Kathy who reassured my that it could be fixed and that I wouldn't be charged for the reprint or the express shipping, being that I had no choice but to overnight them since my wedding was in 8 days. She helped me re-edit my programs and even proofed them for me and I ended up paying nothing. They truly are a great company and the programs look amazing. I will definitely use them for any printing I need in the future. It was the best customer service experience I have ever had.

clairek23
4/19/17

I recently ordered engagement announcements from Zazzle and the picture on them was so pixely you could hardly see our faces. I just decided to get them done at Costco because I know the quality would be good if I ordered through them. But 40 bucks down the drain!!! You would have at least thought they would email me about the photo quality on the cards So I could have chosen a picture that wasn't pixely. I received them and realized there was no way I could actually send them to wedding invitees. Very disappointed.

stevenb173
4/19/17

Zazzle rejected my design on the basis of copyright infringement, which I understand.

However, I wrote a short, concise, specifically-worded request for guidance in how to bring my design in to compliance, and they REFUSE TO ANSWER or even acknowledge the email.

This is beyond comprehension. I recommend that everyone avoid this company altogether unless you enjoy being kicked around by shoddy customer service.

Tip for consumers: Don't use Zazzle.

arleneg9
4/18/17

Zazzle NEVER let's me down! The customer service and prices are excellent. The selection of products are fabulous and quickly delivered. Kathy was my customer
service rep. and she could not have been more delightful! I highly recommend Zazzle and will continue to enjoy the products!! Using Zazzle Black, allows me free shipping on every order too.

galem22
4/18/17

Thank you Carey for EXCELLENT customer service on my first order at Zazzle. He walked me through the steps to reorder on the site and answered all questions. Now I know my order is correct. Thank you for being courteous, polite, and kind. -gale

thomasb227
4/18/17

I have ordered a few Tees here. I has a size issue with a couple. They don't just say they will help you in print. Zazzle took care of the product immediately. They stand behind the 100% guarantee. Quality items, made with the best materials. Fast shipping and instant returns. They are who they say they are. COMPLETELY SATISFIED.

bh383
4/17/17

Carey listened to my issue and then resolved it far beyond what I had expected. Thanks to a company philosophy & structure, he had been given the tools & authority to truly serve a customer not just placate. Yes, he ensured I would be not only a very happy customer but a returning customer. Thanks, Carey, you made my day with that 50% off promo code that saved me big bucks.

theresaw40
4/17/17

I was having problems with placing my order online, so I called customer service and Leonard was very patient and walked my through the process and helped figure out what I was doing wrong...Order placed-happy customer!

ccs4
4/14/17

I think what I find the most frustrating when reading less than 4-star reviews is that most customers don't reach out to customer service before writing a review, and in the case of Zazzle's customer support they do a phenomenal job helping the customer to the best of their abilities. Truly incredible!

The staff, especially Kathy, are incredibly amazing! Always polite and always going beyond the call of duty when it comes to helping with design suggestions to promotions!

They are the best of the best when it comes to customer service, and anyone who says differently is just having a bad day and needs to take a nap - just sayin'. Mic drop.

Tip for consumers: Call first before complaining. Returns 101.

jacquelynm6
4/14/17

I love our customized postage stamps for our wedding invites and am obsessed with our customized address stamp! I paid top price for rush shipping, though, and still got the address stamp well over a week after ordering.

The website gave me a date of 3/31 to expect our item. I checked on the status 3/30 and it showed that the item was still being made, so I reached out to the company to ask for an update on when to expect my item. I got a response back saying we will have it to you by 4/3. 4/3 came and went, with no stamp. I reached out on the 4th again, this time a bit more aggravated, considering I spent over $20 for rush shipping!!! I did NOT receive a response the second time around, there was no apology..they didn't address my concerns at all and did not reimburse me for the expensive shipping. My item finally got to me on 4/5, 5 days after the original date I was given to expect my item and two days after the date I was given by the company to expect to receive it after I first reached out.

I would have been happy to give 5 stars since our items are so great, however I felt this issue was not handled correctly at all.

melissad78
4/13/17

Kathy from zazzle.com was so friendly and went above and beyond in regards to making sure I get the correct fit for my t-shirt. She was so nice and super funny too.

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle