US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kellyg72
6/22/16

This turned out great and my husband loved it. The only issue I had was that I accidentally ordered 2 (my bad because I should have checked) but I wish perhaps someone in customer service had contacted me to see if I really wanted 2). No big deal but just a thought. It is easy to make a mistake when ordering.

sandib3
6/19/16

Ordering process is simple but if you have a problem your in for a ride...sent three different colors for wedding invites...rsvp,invitations and accommodations all different colors...took me days to get someone on the phone and then they won't reprint until the wrong order is sent back to them...really...then rude representatives....save yourself from a bad experience and go elsewhere

gregj49
6/19/16

Tried repeatedly to cancel Zazzle Black delivery service after being offered a free 30 day trial. After calling and holding for about 15 minutes I finally got through to someone who was supposed to cancel the service; and I was sent a confirmation of cancellation. The following day I get an e-mail thanking me for joining and then charging me! By e-mail the response I get to this is that it takes 45 days to process a refund (but it only takes seconds to create a charge to you). Now I am facing 2 credit card charges and will have to block them from ever charging my card again. The credit card company "Fraud" department is also looking into this and I have disputed the charges.
Don't waste your time/money with these people as there is no customer service department and they will only placate you if there is a problem.

stefanieg2
6/18/16

Just sent a email .. It's urgent .. Hope to hear back from u soon

julissac2
6/18/16

I ordered a very SIMPLE customized phone case June 1st, it is now the 16th ! I called because they said it would be here June 9th-13th and NOTHING ! I called customer service and ANTHONY picked up the phone , said he'll send an email saying it'll be here TODAY & when I went to track my order NOTHING! It's saying it still hasn't been shipped! This is honestly a scam and so annoying playing the waiting game. People pay for things worth good money and have to sit around and PRAY their items come in. Never in my life would I EVER order from here again! It's ridiculous.

leontiens1
6/17/16

I bought a t-shirt on Zazzle for my daughter. I received it on time and the quality is very nice.
I would recommend this website to others. I did not have any problems.

Tip for consumers: The website is a bit overwhelming, but if you sign up for their emails you'll get targeted deals + information about new products.

peterg113
6/17/16

Ordered customs t shirts, took forever to get them, when I did the logos were smudged and blurry. I returned to get replacements, they held the return for almost 30'days, 4 emails asking where the replacements were and so I finally gave up, called them and asked for a refund... I'm going back to Vista Print

alicej27
6/16/16

I might be somewhat skeptical after ordering and never receiving the 3 dog T-shirts I paid for. I never heard a thing back from this company after they took my 70.00 and never gave me a product. The customer service line I called is nothing more than a answering machine and a dead line. This is really a bad scam Zazzle as I will never order again. I don't know what you wanted my 70.00 for, but I hope you spend the money you stole from me on something fun.

dawnm76
6/14/16

I have ordered many custom stamps for many different reasons and I have never once been disappointed

lindap131
6/13/16

I am most satisfied with my order from zazzle. Everything went smoothly, plate was shipped, I received email notice, package came. What's not to be happy about. Would recommend to a friend.

janices44
6/10/16

I ordered magnets and key rings. Great, nice quality. Shipping took a bit longer than expected though.

deborahj26
6/7/16

EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS

leventm1
6/5/16

I ordered a hat for my graduation event, and I paid an extra money to get the order 10 days before the graduation just in case. However, they didn't ship me anything for 15 days, and nobody answered my emails during this period!! Website was useless!! So unprofessional, so disappointing!!!

vickies12
6/3/16

I have placed orders for a variety of items from Zazzle.com at different times. I've never had any issues with Zazzle. Each order was shipped in a timely manner and each item, especially personalized items were better than I expected. it's a pleasure dealing with this company.

camsm
5/28/16

Ordered my 'save the date cards' and I literally received it in less then a week. Was so happy about that and the cards looked great. Thanks guys

michaelk163
5/27/16

This was one of those nightmare consumer experiences.
1) The worst was that the first time the shirts were shipped to me, some of the type (our tagline) wasn't visible because it was gray type against a gray shirt. The type was easily legible on the online design tool. I understand that tolerances of shirt and ink color may vary, but expect they would have caught this issue with my design or during the printing process. Instead they mailed me 120 shirts, which I then had to take through a return process (get RMS approval, repack, and take to the UPS store). Three hours of my time. Zazzle was fine about taking the return. So be real careful that you have strong differences of color between your print colors and the shirt color.
2) The shipping was slow. The website talks about shipping times, so I thought I'd get my shipment in the specified shipment time which was 4 days. It doesn't talk about printing time which was weeks. So given that they eventually shipped, I returned, and then they shipped again; the time was a month before I had the shirts that I could use.
3) I talked with numerous customer service people over the course of the month as I was trying to see when I'd get my order. They were very friendly, and they gave me the impression they were on the case for me, but the shipments still didn't happen.

kathys114
5/26/16

I ordered a pillow for my daughters wedding to surprise them. They assure me it would be in in plenty of time. Not only did it not come it, they had not even started it by her wedding!! Sooo very unhappy!! Don't lie to people just to get them to order from you!! It came in 2 weeks after the wedding!! Never again!!

johnm778
5/23/16

Ordered a shirt (as a birthday gift) a week ago, May 12th, for a promised delivery on May 19th. As of May 20th, shirt has still not shipped! Spoke with customer service on May 18th and was told the shirt was ready for shipment and it would ship that day or 19th latest and delivery would be next day. DIDN'T HAPPEN! Currently on hold to get today's bogus response. Don't do business with this site.

mrc14
5/22/16

I ordered a framed canvas print from the costing 292.34 We are not wealthy people so this was a big purchase as we're trying to decorate our new little house.
So, it came terribly dark, super pixelated, the crappiest frame job ever and they said they could refund the money but not the shipping so we said, ok, knowing because it was a large print, it would be pretty expensive.
It would cost $200 to ship back...
I wrote their customer service and they said they couldn't refund the shipping, it's only if items were damaged in shipping.
So, tomorrow I'm throwing a $300 framed print in the trash, boo.

*An update is that they finally decided to give us a refund so that is nice. I think also on their site now they list if something is too small for blowing up which they didn't have before. So be careful with ordering prints but we are thankful that we are able to have the damaged product refunded!!

Tip for consumers: Don't order prints or framed prints from here!

valh15
5/21/16

I have now used Zazzle for two invitations and for customized key chains that we had made for our employees that were graduating. All three products have turned out better than I expected and the costs are extremely fair. I was able to use a Groupon for my son's grad party invitations and was so pleased at the high quality cardstock and presentation - 110 invitations for only $47! There is always a discount code that helps bring costs down and the way that you can customize with your own photos is easy to use and makes things very personal. There a wide variety of designs to choose from as well. I will probably use Zazzle for all future orders of this sort; I am very glad I found them.

aliceh72
5/16/16

Wonderful selection of Postage Stamps saves a trip to the Post Office

christinek49
5/16/16

Package was last in transit. Zazzle agreed and told me to confirm address and they would put a RUSH on the item with their production team. Confirmed address immediately. This product took 2 days to ship originally, now for the replacement item RUSH we are on the third day with no word yet when it will ship. Two parts of the order arrived perfectly. The other, that I needed today, is still LOST IN TRANSIT. as I was told by the USPS 3 days ago.

adrianao5
5/13/16

I made 3 orders from zazzle. 2 at the same time (50% off, 1 to be sent to my adress the other one to be sent to France) and a 3rd one couple of days later (full price + express shipping).
1st order received on time but the one I send to France has not arrived. The 3rd one took 6 days to be shipped after I send a message directly to the store. They only answered to my email with an automatic message saying they will offer express shipping but, I paid for that

Tip for consumers: After making the comment here on the site. Customer service has been very reactive and gave me all the help and answers I needed. Unfortunately, I will leave this comment here anyways because I feel this company really needs to improve Customer service and answer to clients accurately and ON TIME. Besides that.. My invitations were perfect... I am happy with the product

adrianeg1
5/12/16

I am graduating Sat. May 14th and ordered a custom made shirt for a party I'm having on Thurs. and I have not heard a peep about it since placing the order on Fri. I sent an email and NO response and called the CS dept and have been sitting on hold for 37 minutes or more now; so for now I am not happy with the (Customer) Service. I do not appreciate and/or like this as I need to know if I'm going to have a shirt on Thurs. and if not need to find another alternative.

susand121
5/12/16

I ordered pillows for my daughter's wedding reception 10 days ago and paid for 2 day shipping , which according to their email would be deliverered tomorrow at the latest. They haven't even shipped and the wedding is this Sat! To make it worse, I have been on hold for over three hours when I made 4 attempts to reach them at all different times of day. To be honest, I don't think they really have a customer service dept, they just wait for everyone to hang up. I emailed them 6 hours ago and have heard nothing. I'm very diassapointdc and frustrated at the lack of any kind of customer service.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

75 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days, 22 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hello Bushra,

I am so sorry you haven't received your order yet. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. Can you private message us your order ID number so we can look into it?

We look forward to assisting you further!

Christine
3 days, 12 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4 days, 19 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Hello Swafiya,

We are so sorry to hear about the difficulites your'e facing trying to place your order. If possible, can you please message us your e-mail and phone number, and a member from our Order Placement Team can help place the order for you over the phone.

You can also give them a call at your convenience. They can be reached at 1-877-893-8935.

We look forward to assisting you further

Christine