US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

andrewm214
12/23/16

I placed an order for an in stock item on 4 Dec. Apparently "Most of our products have a turnaround time of 24 hours" (site help) so 15 working days before I needed it seemed like plenty. - well it took a week before they were dispatched, and another 2 weeks after that It's Christmas and I still don't have my order.
I realise these are custom made items, but if it's too late to order for Christmas they should tell people that before they order. (I ordered another custom-made item from another company on 14 Dec, and I had it on the 16th).

susanf113
12/23/16

I placed an order on 12/19 and paid extra for Express Delivery so that it would arrive today which is 12/23/16. I just checked the status of my order and it is still being made! The delivery date is still showing as today but clearly that's going to be impossible. I called customer service and also sent an email but they seem to be closed for the holiday. Lucky them! They don't have to deal with all their disappointed customers. I could have ordered from so many places but instead made the mistake of ordering from Zazzle. The sad part is they haven't even sent me an email saying the shipment will be delayed. Very frustrated that my dad won't receive his gift this year.

bettys61
12/23/16

I wrote a previous review on Zazzle's inability to deliver my order which was made 1-6-2016 (I needed my order as Christmas gifts). In that review my order had not yet been delivered, and I was given 3 delivery dates that never came to fruition, including a pre-Christmas delivery date. After hearing from the company due to that less than stellar review, they offered to credit my credit card in full and to keep the products when I receive them. I received my products...finally on 1-6-2017 exactly 4 full weeks after I originally placed my order and my credit card was credited for the full amount.
I give them 3 stars for following through with their promise, up from the 1 star originally posted. Needless to say my Christmas gifts were VERY LATE. After those 4 weeks of not knowing when or if my order would ever be fulfilled, I have mixed emotions about their ability to handle the holiday crunch. Customers deserve more transparency and up to date information on any order they place with Zazzle. Just for the record...my previous experiences ordering from Zazzle had always been above and beyond excellent, but for some reason, this past holiday season of 2016, they just fell apart. I can only hope that they will not repeat the issues that befell them this past holiday season. I will give them another chance because I know that they can do better.

rebeccap82
12/22/16

I am so disappointed with the service of this company. When I placed my order on December 7th, estimated delivery date was between December 13-15, so I decided to go ahead with the order INSTEAD of another company. When my order had not arrived by the 19th, I emailed them. When I still did not receive a response from them by the next day, late afternoon, I called. I waited for 57 minutes to speak to a representative, who then informed me that my order had NOT even been processed. Finally on December 21 at 7:45 P.M. I received an e-mail informing me that my order would NOT ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! If they had even e-mailed me on the 15th ( the original deliver date stated), I could have at least tried to order something similar from another company. At this late date it's impossible to order a replacement from any company! Such poor service!

amyk88
12/22/16

I've ordered from Zazzle before but I will NEVER order from them again. I placed an order at the beginning of December with a delivery date of 12/11-12/12. My tracking information never worked but I wasn't alarmed at the time since it takes a while for it to be updated.

Once my package did not arrive I reached out to customer service via email who after 72 hours of waiting told me the delivery date was an estimate and I should wait until 12/17 to see if I get them. After that they promptly told me my package was in North Carolina and suddenly their tracking information on the website said the same thing. It wasn't until after I emailed again disputing my order they said it was in Philadelphia (which usually takes an additional 1-2 days to get to my house).

I demanded a refund for my product but "Tram" would only refund my shipping charge to my account for future use. After the product never showed up I tried to call their customer service line and my estimated wait was 95 minutes. Furious, I emailed "Tram" back demanding a full refund. He responded and said they would refund my purchase back to my card on file but it will take 7-21 business days for the transaction to be completed.

First and foremost 21 days for a refund is unacceptable but I wasn't going to get anywhere with these idiots. Suddenly my order (that was apparently in mid shipment) says it was returned back to the sender and arrived on 12/16 which is WELL before SECOND promised date by customer service which only leads me to believe they lied the entire time and never actually processed my order.

chrisj150
12/22/16

I ordered two t-shirts on December 11th. Paid SIX DOLLARS to ship two shirts that weigh nothing. Order confirmation said expected delivery December 19th to 21st. I never received a shipping confirmation, it is the 22nd and my order has not arrived, the link to check order says my t-shirts are being "made." There is no way to ask someone, just a useless set of FAQs. I can only assume that when/if I do get shirts it will be after Christmas. There are MANY places online to buy custom t-shirts. Do not buy from these people.

ryang58
12/22/16

I received my two out of three orders which isn't that big of a deal I would have still liked to get all three as they are Christmas gifts I emailed and still haven't received a reply as I'm upset at the fact that my one order has a males name on it and it's for my wife as I was not given the chance to change the name on the item or not have a name at all I'm very disappointed in this as it's something I know my wife would love but I hesitate to give it to her now

gracielam1
12/22/16

I was supposed to receive our holiday cards (my son's first Christmas) between Dec 16-19th. It is now Dec 22nd and nothing. My last day at work before the break is tomorrow and I won't be able to give any out and the ones I have to mail will definitely be late... That's if I get them. Especially since this is his first Christmas I am so sad.

frankk59
12/22/16

Ordered in stock items that were scheduled to be delivered by December 15th. Sent several emails by December 20th and received zero response. Waited online for hours to finally speak with someone December 22nd and was told sorry order won't be on time for Christmas but maybe the week after. The only compensation they offered was free shipping. Don't waste your money if you want something on time. Terrible customer service

brians267
12/22/16

I ordered all of "in stock" clothing on Dec 4. Was told they would be delivered by Dec 14. As of Dec 22, they still haven't shipped, customer service refuses to respond to my emails, and the telephone service center has 90 minute hold times. I will never, ever buy from them again. Stay away.

jayt73
12/22/16

Ordered a week before Christmas.. Even paid extra for fash shipping.. get an email lastnight saying sorry your package will not arrive before Christmas!!! offered me 20% off my next order... yea right like I would go through that again... now my wife dont get what she wanted for Christmas and no time to order from another site!!! Thanks for nothing Zazzle

kerriz
12/22/16

I placed two orders with Zazzle. The first was placed Dec. 1st and was to arrive by Dec. 13th (at the latest). When it had not arrived by the 16th, I wrote to the company and was told that as soon as they had more information they would get back to me. They let me know on the 20th that they would ship it overnight at no extra cost to me. (WOW! Thanks for already getting it to me over a WEEK late!) Then when it arrived - the order was BLANK. They had not printed the picture or message on the front of the bodysuit for my Goddaughter. That meant no surprise gift for her. I'm not going to give her a white plain bodysuit. Thanks for NOTHING except costing me money Zazzle. I will NOT be using you again.

***They sent me an automated response saying they would email me about correcting my order - instead they just made me do more work and take pictures to hopefully get a refund - TERRIBLE customer service

jeffm161
12/22/16

I ordered several products from one artist. I have received some of the order in separate shipments; however I am still missing pieces of the order.

mikaylat2
12/22/16

Every time I send out stationary (which I do a lot, because why not!?) I get stamps to match my whole stationary set. The stamps are always the most talked about item from my family and friends! They love it. I got gorgeous stamps for our Christmas cards this year (gold deer antlers on a deep read backsplash with gold initials) I just dreamed it up and Zazzle made my customized order just the way I imagined it in my mind.

I was SO happy, I decided to skip the stationary store here in town and get thank you cards from Zazzle. I just ordered these peach/pink floral stamps (always in medium!) with our initials. Pink envelopes pre-addressed and black and white striped thank you cards.

Whatever mood you're in, whatever you are searching for, type it in their search box...they've got it! I can't wait to hear the feedback from our thank-you cards this year!! I think this one will be the prettiest set of cards we've ever sent out (only spent $40!!)

danp97
12/22/16

Ordered on Zazzle.com for my first time because their website GUARANTEED delivery before Christmas. That was Dec 5. Started getting worried this week and tried their customer service number, which is not in service, or maybe just not reachable from Canada. Decided to check online reviews and clearly I'm not alone in my disappointment. I guess I'll be Christmas shopping tomorrow for something else. 1st and last order with zazzle

wandaj12
12/22/16

Ordered the Vintage Sewing Machine Duffle bag. It's a piece of crap! Poor quality and poorer workmanship! It took 4 weeks to get and was to be a Christmas gift for a relative. So angry! A waste of fifty dollars and I don't have time to make a better bag myself. I will never shop Zazzle again!

denisel56
12/22/16

Placed an order on 12/8/16 with expected delivery of Dec 16 - 21. As of 12/22/16 the order was still in processing. Called customer service twice, with wait times over 40 minutes each time. The second call was to cancel the order. I will now order from Amazon. The item will not be personalized or arrive before Christmas, but I have more faith the the estimated Amazon delivery dates. Zazzle cannot keep up with their production requests. You would think after being in business 17 years, they would have figured this out by now. I'll be looking for a new custom shop for next year.

debm38
12/22/16

received one item out of 3. sent emails with no response. On hold for over an hour to get refund. I tried 3 emails to company with no response from them even though promised on automated response would hear back 1-2 days. That being said no customer can wait so long on hold. Update, after over an hour, someone answered and they have no internet connection so can not help me. Claims will call me back when she gets a web browser back. Update: I received an email from Zazzle to offer a solution. I was pleasantly surprised with their rectifying the poor service. Although I still have one star, as I want to wait to see if everything occurs as promised. I was told that Zazzle did read this review.

reneed36
12/22/16

I ordered a travel mug in November. The website still says "making" when it should've been made and been here by now! This was a Christmas gift. I called (waited for 40 plus minutes before I could speak to someone) and they told me they would put expedited shipping at no extra cost. Well sorry, my gift still won't be here by Christmas! I told him I wanted my shipping refunded and he told me that he would give it as a credit. I said no I wanted it refunded to my card. So he did. I ordered a shirt from them before and everything was fine, but he said there was a production problem. Sucks for them it's at this time of year because they just lost a lot of customers.

jb259
12/22/16

I ordered t-shirts on December 8th with a delivery date between Dec 15th-19th. There was never any tracking information available, so I tried calling customer service several times was well as emailing them. I waited on hold for more than 30 minutes each time I called. On the last attempt, I waited 35 minutes for a customer service rep to tell me that I would not be receiving the product before Christmas but "sometime" in January. There was never any attempt to let me know this ahead of time so that I may have found what I wanted elsewhere. I would not recommend purchasing from this company.

stevenl97
12/22/16

Order the sweatshirt Nov 24, expected delivery was Dec 3 - 6. I requested update Dec 16, reply was they will look into it, nothing ever came of it, filed dispute with card company and thus order was canceled, will recieve refund in 10 days, so they held my money for 40 days interest free. Multiply that by thousands of orders every day.

Tip for consumers: Do not expect to receive your item in a timely manner, if at all.

jayneh14
12/22/16

I ordered four t-shirts and a notebook for my daughter for Christmas on December 10 with the predicted delivery by December 19. The notebook arrived on time but the shirts are still "being made". No response yet to my email to customer service and now I see here that this is happening to many other folks. I'm very annoyed and will hesitate to order from them again. What happened, Zazzle??

Update: I complained to Zazzle and got a response after a couple days. They refunded my order and shipped all my items to me anyway with expedited shipping. Sadly, my order didn't arrive until Dec. 27 but that seemed to be the fault of UPS rather than Zazzle. So I'm very pleased with their response and I'm changing from one star to four.

antoinetteb11
12/22/16

I had ordered a child's sweat shirt in November as a Christmas present. I was given a delivery date of Dec. 8th. The item was never delivered. After repeated requests to trace the product, I received an email adding my postage would be updated. Nine days later the item failed to arrive. Again I attempted to contact Zazzle, no answer. On Dec. 22 I was told my gift would not arrive. This has been the most unprofessional service and company I have ever done business with - go to Cafe Pres. I wish I had

marshak6
12/21/16

Thanks to a piece of garbage business my sons only Christmas package will never appear!
They lie and say it's coming UPS and even give you bogus information like your email is different...BS!!! You are a great scammer who got my $137!!# and now I'm just out!!!!
I hope your found and prosecuted for the damage you have caused for hard working people!
You suck!

reignm
12/21/16

Zazzle took my order earlier in December, I paid for expedited shipping and tonight I'm told it's not coming in time as promised.

I went online to see if this is happening to other people and now I'm seeing orders made in November and early December are also not making their deadlines.

Something is very wrong at Zazzle. Can't recommend them to anyone or use them again.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

92 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
chiarab6
Chiara B.
3 days, 5 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Chiara,

I understand your concerns and hesitation, but we do promise our customers 100% satisfaction. If you do decide to place an order with us, feel free to message us the order id number and we'd be happy to keep an eye on it for you!

Christine
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hello Tina,

While significant effort is made to ensure that our content guidelines are followed by all Designers, Zazzle is an open marketplace where users can freely contribute any design as long as it complies with the terms of our User Agreement found at: http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement?CMPN=cs_gen_npz. If you feel that you have encountered a design that does not meet our guidelines, please feel free to use the Report Violation link located beneath the Product ID number on every product page, and our content management team will happily review the design.
2 weeks ago