Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

fionac31
8/23/17

My save the date invite came back with grainy printing quality. You would think in today's time and technology and especially a company is known for printing cards can do a decent job. I can get a better picture from any home printer or fedex location, but with Zazzle. Now i have these horrible quality invites and too embarrassed to send out to my guests. I will not order my wedding invite from them!

julias104
8/23/17

I ordered a bumper sticker on July 25th and have been in touch with customer service numerous times as I still have not received it and have not receive any updates regarding my order status. As of today my order still has not been processed and Zazzle can't provide an actual date of completion. Based on this, I cancelled my order. Only wish they invested as much energy in producing items as they do sending me promotional emails. Too much competition for them to survive if this is how they operate.

katier63
8/23/17

I ordered my wedding programs on July 31 and still have not received them. I have spoken with customer service multiple times and at first was assured that I would get them in plenty of time. Since then, I have now been told that it is unknown when they programs will ship so I have no idea if I will get them in time for my out of town wedding on September 2. This is completely unacceptable. I places two other orders two weeks ago and those have already arrived, while the order I placed for programs in July still has not shipped. This has been the most frustrating experience with no transparency. All I have been told is that there is a "production delay." I am never ordering from this website again. It is unreliable and is causing undue stress for my wedding day.

ericah37
8/22/17

I ordered replacement business cards on July 25th spending almost $300
They took my money but STILL no cards despite numerous emails and phone calls.
I am so angry! Previously their service was top notch. What the heck is going on???
Furious

erick439
8/22/17

I went and created an account just to warn people away from this terrible company. We ordered wedding programs from Zazzle in mid July for our wedding 8/26/2017. Delivery was slated for the week of 8/7 so plenty of time. The delivery window comes and goes, and nothing. On 8/16 our order changes from having a scheduled delivery date to "processing". Then when we called to find out what was happening I was informed that they would "put them into production on 8/24 and we would have them in September."

We can have our programs for our 8/26 wedding in September? What good does that do us? They had 1.5 months to process this request. Every single other vendor we used for materials for this wedding has delivered in a timely manners. We even had a person do custom wood etchings and deliver in 1/4 the time it is taking zazzle.

If you ever want to see an end result to your product, under no circumstance should you used this company. They are inept and their customer service after they screw up will do everything in their power to be lazy and not help you.

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid.

Update: The Zazzle solution is to offer a $10 voucher on your next order vs doing any actual work to expedite your order. Sorry, but you do not get a return customer through terrible service. I will never throw money away on your products again.

normaa9
8/21/17

I ordered business cards on the 3rd of August and to date haven't received them. All they can say is production is behind and they will expedite shipping its now the 21st of August. Really all you can do is expedite my shipping???
Gonna take a lot more than that to ever order cards again!!!

rum66
8/21/17

I ordered invitation Belly bands from zazzle on June 30th... the item never arrived so I assumed it was lost in the mail I called and they said they would send me reprints (the reprints would be expedited mind you) I am still waiting for the reprints and it's been over a month! I called them this morning I was on hold for 39 minutes, hung up and called again this afternoon and was on hold for 20 minutes before a representative picked up my call!!!! He said there's been a production delay. They did not send an email or any type of notification. OMG this has been so frustrating because my invitations need to go out by next weekend. I will NOT BE ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY EVER EVER AGAIN!!! and I do NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE ELSE TO ORDER FROM THEM.

annaf63
8/21/17

I ordered a custom hat 7/27/17(almost a month ago) and it's still in 'Making' status. I sent an email to Zazzle on 8/14/17 about the order, nobody ever responded me. I regret ordering anything from the company and would not recommend it to anyone.

hannahw51
8/18/17

I ordered business cards and other promotional things for my portfolio show for school coming up in the middle of September. I ordered early so I can not be stressed out about whether it will come or not. I ordered on the 17th of July. I received half of my first order almost immediately, but the business cards and other products related to my business card format have not arrived. It is now the 18th of August. I reached out via email. They told me that they had a production problem and that they will get my stuff out right away, no ETA. So I waited another week just to see. I have not had problems before with this company so I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt.

I emailed again saying that I need my stuff at least by August. I also wanted to get my first order to me so I can start on the next order that I need. I Don't want to buy something that says it will get to me in time but then ends up taking over a month to get to me. If i did this in my business, in any business really, I would be fired. They responded saying: "Although there is a delay, I fully expect your order to be with you well in advance of your needed time frame." I had asked for an ETA so I can know when to expect it. That was all they said. I was furious.

I waited another week or so. I decided to test them. I ordered the exact same cards in a different order to them. That order was shipped out a few days after I ordered it, even though half of that order is not being fulfilled either. What is the production hold-up then? I am needing my stuff. I am ready to say don't bother with the rest and go somewhere else after getting a refund. This has put a bad taste in my mouth. A business that runs like this, is not a good business. Do what is promised and ship it out in the time frame that you say you will. I am very disappointed and had added stress that was not needed.

jeffc147
8/18/17

I ordered 9 table numbers on July 30th and was promised on their website I would be getting them well in advance. I called their service number and waited 45 minutes, the people working there was nice enough, however, the only thing they could do was "escalate" to the production team they couldn't tell me if the order would be complete before our wedding on the 25th. Which honestly puts me in a bind here. So do I cancel the order now and try to get it from their competitor like Amazon or Minted and if so I'll probably need to pay for expedited shipping. Either way, I'm sure most people know that planning their own wedding we already have a million things to do and for something as simple as 9 custom table cards this was more frustration that we really didn't need. The worst part is they can't even give us a reason on why it's been delayed. They are willing to give me my refund of $12 but seriously is that good enough at this point. I don't want a refund I want the product I was promised.....

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Zazzle until you stop seeing negative posts they have a huge problem they are not telling us. Their product facility might have burned down for all we know. They won't tell us.

johnd822
8/18/17

DO NOT USE!!! I ordered products almost one month in advance as I was in charge of party favors for an event. I was given a ship date well in advance of my party. As the date approached no zazzle package. I emailed customer support multiple times NO RESPONSE. Attempted to call and had ridiculously long wait times 45 minutes and then disconnected before any live person. After hours of calling a rep finally took my call apologized and promised expidited shipping and it would arrive. Guess what it never did. Called again with same frustrating difficulty finally talked to someone who apologized said they would try to get them to me and of course it didn't happen. Happy party with no decorations. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I see almost 700 1 star reviews here. Not surprised.

sadiev
8/17/17

3 of my orders passed their delivery dates by weeks. I've spent hours with customer service on the phone and email (12+ times regarding the 3 orders). After all this, the best I was able to gain was some store credit, and 2 of the 3 orders were canceled.

They may be responsive when you post a public review, but fair warning - they will take more than 1-2 business days (Zazzle's promise) to respond to your emails, and will likely just offer an apology with no actual benefit. Also, they may issue a "code red" (meaning they will produce and ship that day or the next) to placate you, but I had this happen twice and even still, days passed and the items remained in production.

Unfortunately, I have over $100 in store credit here that I'm stuck using. I'm dreading using this "money" at this company given the past interactions.

Please be wary about your orders.

jesso10
8/17/17

I placed an order for business cards last month and have still not received them. I cannot find any email addresses to contact someone in the office and the phone numbers I have called are apparently disconnected? Is this company even real?

barbarad111
8/17/17

Every business has its so-called flaws, but Zazzle has habitually screwed up one too many times with its delayed orders (and not just my orders). A woman who wrote a recent Google review made a great point in suggesting that they should simply be honest about why orders have been delayed [mainly with paper products], rather than making false promises about the delivery date (that's not even close at times).

Granted, I've ordered a total of 38 products from my Mulantis store, and other stores, within Zazzle in the past, and they turned out perfect, and arrived on time or earlier; I even wrote a couple of positive reviews about the products' great quality, vivid colors, and print accuracy.

I had ordered them (at different times) for self, family members, friends, neighbors, and acquaintances, but about a handful of them arrived late. Unfortunately for Zazzle, the items that arrived late were birthday gifts for others that I had ordered at least two weeks in advance.

After learning that sending Zazzle emails aren't effective---since they don't reply---I called them a couple of times in the past, after being on hold for about 30 minutes, to find out what the hell was going on. They gave me a discount toward my next purchase, but the actual problem didn't get resolved.

On August 1st of this year, my husband and I ordered a personalized birthday card for a family member's Sweet 16th, and the status today is still, "Making." The personalized bag (that was ordered on the same day) arrived early, but the card has passed the birth date.

They open at 9:00 a.m. CA time, so I will be giving them one last call. Update: Wait time was 30 min, not 10 min. Nicole (with Irish accent) was very friendly and made an effort to help, but still no date of delivery, though they will expedite the order and she will send an email as soon as they find out.

I will no longer be adding anymore of my creativity---artwork, poems, words of wisdom, etc.---onto Zazzle products to sell, which initially seemed like a great idea. After reviewing the terms and services again, I will take appropriate action to delete my Mulantis store account, and possibly set up another one elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: If you're going to order an item for a special occasion, you may want to order it about a month in advance. The delivery date can be far off at times.

erics242
8/16/17

Zazzle said my order would be ready by a certain date and they were one day late, but they made up for it by upgrading the shipping to next day. There is a lot of negative comments on here, but I'm impressed with Zazzle's commitment to customer service and they made my custom shirts to my satisfaction. I needed these for an important meeting and they delivered on their promise to get my shirts to me ASAP! Great company and good business practices.

katieh90
8/15/17

If there were zero starts I would have gone with that. This has absolutely been the worst service I have received from any company, ever. I cannot believe they can run a company like they do. I paid almost 30 extra dollars to have them express shipped and they are more than one week late. The worst part being that the lady in customer service continues to lie to me about when my order will be here. ORDER FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

katies107
8/15/17

Just like the other ladies on this feed. I ordered stamps on 8/1 and they're now a week late and every time I call customer service I'm on hold for at least 30 minutes and receive no answers to when my order will get here. They told me they would personally call me today with answers and I've received no phone call. I have tried to be nice and understanding but this is beyond frustrating. If this company is going to be making or manufacturing ANYTHING WEDDING related.. then they need to have better costumer service. There are timeframes that brides have to maintain to make sure everything is delivered on time. I will be calling to get my money back if my order isn't shipped tomorrow by noon. This is RIDICULOUS! I'm very disappointed

christyf9
8/15/17

Like Whitney, I ordered stamps on 7/25 and still have not received them. After being lied to (just delays) to now, "the equiptment was broken"...I am beyond furious.

Interestingly, also like Whitney, I was told they shipped yesterday (and a shipping label was made) but UPS doesn't have them and Zazzle customer service can't find them. Sounds to me like they are just lying about the orders being shipped and lost.

Complete fraud and I'll be putting Zazzle on blast on every possible site for this HORRIBLE experience. DO NOT buy custom stamps from them. And do not trust them with your time sensitive items.

non288
8/15/17

After waiting 25 minutes for "Customer Care" to pick up my call - Kathy immediately sensed my displeasure and very professionally assisted me in completing an on-line order that continually rejected my CC information. Based on some of the actions she took it was clear her management team had empowered her to make the customer happy - and she did that by NOT putting the customer on hold. Well done Kathy

nicoleu3
8/15/17

BUYER BEWARE! I placed a time sensitive, wedding-related order for custom stamps on 8/1/17. The production time promised was 2-3 days and an additional 4-7 days shipping. It has now been 15 days and my order status still says it's in production with no further update. I ordered from this company back in April and received my order on the 4th day, no issues, and we were very happy with the product we received. But something changed with their company between then and now. As of today, the promised delivery timeframe in my order details has all of the sudden been removed by the company. I contacted customer service a few days ago via e-mail inquiring about the status of my order and they "could not give me a production or delivery ETA at this time." Today I gave them a call and was put on hold for 30 minutes before reaching a customer service rep. The guy took me in circles, telling me he could not give me an ETA but "rest assured" he has bumped my order up in priority and upgraded my shipping. But the more questions I asked and the deeper I dug for answers, the more he stuttered and got flustered. At one point he let it slip that their printers were broken. I asked him for a partial refund for the trouble since he admitted it was their fault and while I was on hold once more, I decided to do an Internet search. Low and behold, lots of new negative reviews have been popping up within the past couple weeks and even more within the past day or two. Everyone's problem is the same - they have not received their orders and have been given various excuses such as printers being broken, their company moving facilities, and running out of materials, items being out of stock, etc. I verified that the company did indeed move locations in recent months and I'm not sure what the problem is, but they obviously cannot produce the orders customers are placing for whatever reason and they are continuing to lie to their customers! Why not list a longer/delayed production time on their website? Why not shut down temporarily until they solve whatever issues are going on there? They are clearly trying to milk unsuspecting customers of their money to keep themselves in business. TERRIBLE! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, STAY FAR FAR AWAY! They should and probably will go out of business soon because of this. I contacted my credit card company today for a full refund. I will not be giving this company any more of my time or money, they are crooks!

whitneym30
8/15/17

I typically do not write reviews, but as I am on hold because I cannot get in touch with customer service I am going to share my experience. I placed an order on 7/26 for custom stamps for save the dates and I too have been experiencing the production delays that everyone else has. The frustrating part is I would have much rather been told on the website up front that there were production delays and it could take 3 weeks to a month to receive the product. I will say that the first time I called customer service Aaron was SO professional and such a DELIGHT. He was genuinely interested in making the problem right. I also am very aware that often customer service centers are TOTALLY separate from the production facility. This is an unfortunate turn of events as I feel anxiety now about getting the stamps. I have been upgraded to 1 day UPS air delivery, but when I reached out to UPS they said to contact the seller because they did not have a package, even though on the website it says shipped yesterday. My advice to Zazzle, if anyone is listening, is to put on your website you are experiencing production delays. You can save many brides, mothers, customers, etc. anxiety about needing the orders in a timely manner. I will not be using zazzle for the wedding stamps. I spent $190 on stamps for save the dates and I am choosing to go with another company for the actual wedding stamps. I genuinely hope that Zazzle gets this figured out as I genuinely liked the way the stamps looked as opposed to other companies.

crystalc71
8/15/17

I placed an order of 36 tags on July 19th, 2017. It said they would arrive by Aug. 4th. I have yet to receive them, and they want to send emails stating oh we are working hard ( the production team ) well they aren't very productive and I cant get an answer on my order! There is no one to speak to live because I cant find a customer service #, I have contacted the BBB in there State. This is insane. Poor Customer service. I will never use the company again and looking at the reviews everyone is saying the same thing! Why are the orders taking so long!!!!!!!! Why not let people know what is going on rather than the run around!!!!!!!!! It shouldn't take over a month to print 36 labels and ship them but they surely took there money in 1 day!

erikas44
8/14/17

I posted the body of email as my review:

Hi, I've had such a horrible time communicating with Zazzle. My order Id was 131-99584715-2434458. I had my order placed over 3 weeks ago. 2 of the orders came. I could not send anything out yet, as I was awaiting the envelopes to go along with my Save the Dates. When I checked, it said it would be another 3-4 weeks. I didn't expect that. So I called customer service. Waited over 40 mins. Finally I get a hold customer service Aida. I explained to her I was upset with the seemingly long time it would take for my order to get to me. I have my guests asking for info regarding the wedding. She apologized, said she would try to expedite the order, but when she couldn't explain to me where or how much longer I would have to wait, upset, I asked to cancel my order. She said she would issue me a full refund. She would send me an email confirmation. I was still upset. At 5:38 pm, I received an email confirmation.....along with another separate email from Zazzle, saying my envelopes we're ready to be sent out, at 5:44 pm. SERIOUSLY????? All I wanted was to know the status of my order. With no info, I had NO idea when I was going to get my order. I didn't want my refund if knew my order was ready. WHY....could'nt they communicate with each other about my order, why?? To add insult to injury, after all is said and done, I get info that it's ready to go?? When I quickly emailed Aida back, she replied there was nothing she could do. I don't want my refund back if I got my envelopes. I'm really upset and I hope someone can get back to me.

kristens53
8/14/17

14 Days and NOTHING? Site doesn't help with a ETA. Calling now and I have a 30min wait time to speak to someone. I'm sure I'll get NOWHERE. sHOULD HAVE read about the company before hand.

estherl40
8/14/17

I ordered labels on 7/26/17 and still have not received it. I ordered the same design that was created back in 4/17. I don't understand why it takes so long to "print" them out. I've used this company for many years, and it took only 2-3 days to print and ship in the past. For new design it took about 4-5 days. I'm ordering the same old labels and customer service was unable to provide an ETA. Very frustrating.....

Incident Reference # CAS-3080336-C9V0G2

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle