Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

heathere32
7/7/17

Recently I ordered something from zazzle and was disappointed with extra costs charged by a broker when UPS delivered the product to me on Canada. After posting here Zazzle's customer service quickly contacted me , looked into my order, and provided me wth three very fair options. They obviously care about customer service and satisfaction. Thank you Zazzle. I am impressed!

hollye12
7/7/17

We tend to be pretty quick to complain if an order is not quite right, and I think that when an order is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT we need to take the time to acknowledge the customer service representative. KATHY at Zazzle helped me with an order I had made unnecessarily complicated because I had been fiddling around with design and had 18 saved designs, which were winding up in my cart. On top of that, I had checked out when really I wasn't finished shopping, and so needed to combine orders so as not to pay double shipping. To mix metaphors, my order was like a tangled ball of yarn, and how Kathy managed to unravel it so effortlessly impressed the heck out of me. Part of what she had to do involved providing clear technical support, and the rest of what she did was improve the visual appeal and appearance of what I had ordered--and then put it all in a single order and made sure my account was not charged twice. Whew! I have never shopped at Zazzle before, but I will be doing so in the future!

shannons95
7/7/17

I've ordered a planning notebook and then ordered save-the-date cards, both personalized and both orders came out perfectly. I have had no issues and have been very happy with my orders. Will definitely be ordering more from them in the future!

kristalt3
7/7/17

I wanted a Zippo lighter with a photo that my husband thought had been lost but the layout was difficult to understand I finally got it after quite some time and I also want to get his name put on it which didn't offer me a color or a place to put it so I called the next day for them to tell me that the name was in black and you could hardly see it and that they put it right in the middle of the picture?? Then they told me they couldn't change it?? Their a company that personalizes, but they couldn't change it?? Won't be going to zazzle again..very disappointing. Now I await my refund...

natashav7
7/7/17

Dealing with this company has been a nightmare. They use the cheapest shipping method available no matter what you pay for. The dates they give you to expect your item is not correct at all. My item came 2 WEEKS LATE! They did nothing for me other than refund my money so they didn't have to deal with the issue. Go through a more reputable company,

aishaa16
7/6/17

Customer service were very helpful, resolved the issue and offered a discount/free shipping which wasn't expected...
Thanks for all the help

maryj313
7/3/17

I have tried to order two small items but the website and customer service couldn't solve my problems. I was told to try a different browser by the chat person and when I called Customer Service they said they couldn't take an order over the phone. I tried to email but nothing happened when I clicked on that link. This is the only website I've had trouble with ordering from, so I think the issues is with Zazzle.

veldac
7/3/17

Teri provided excellent customer service. I ordered action figure buttons for the children at my daughter's daycare which were scheduled to arrive 6:26-6/28 at my place of employment. Her last day at this daycare was 6/30 as we moved and she would start at new daycare on 7/3. Because I had not received shipping notification I decided to call customer service for a status on 6/28. I was told there was a mfg delay by a different agent who stated she would notify another department to ship that evening if possible. I called again on 6/29 when I reached Teri. She was very empathetic and was able to put a expedited rush on the products. She was also prepared to issue a refund if the items did not arrive at my new address (I was scheduled to be off on 6/30 so shipping address needed to change) by 3:00 pm because I would need to shop for some other type of gift for the children. Teri would monitor the shipping progress. Products arrived at my door at 2:00 pm in 6/30. Needless to say I was grateful.

edm521
7/2/17

Couldn't log-in to my account, password reset didn't work, set up a new account with new name, same issue. Got in contact with customer service to reset account, that didn't work.

They cancelled my order twice with no contact because they couldn't verify my payment details. I used different payment details on each occasion just incase.

Complete waste of my time and now we have no gifts for a wedding we are going to in a week.

Don't bother

stephaniec141
7/1/17

I have to take a minute out of my busy day as a business woman to commend Zazzle's Customer Service Department. I have placed several orders over the years and any time I have had an issue, it was addressed promptly and professionally to ensure my ultimate satisfaction. They really go above and beyond to ensure everyone is happy with their service and products. I was most impressed with the help during my last big order (Finbarr and Christina). If only all businesses could be run the way you run yours! I'm placing another order now and hope those higher up see these reviews to acknowledge the great job you're doing. Thank you!

kerryb44
7/1/17

Ordered on 27th May. Items arrived today - 1st July ! When I rang and enquired about my order a couple of weeks ago ( the phone call cost me £3.70 !) I was told the order was dispatched on 14th June - 17 days after I placed the order. Complete amateurs. I will NEVER use this shoddy excuse for a company again.

donnag108
6/29/17

Cathy was so helpful and I could not have been more excited to have her fix my mess! She was polite....she knows her stuff!!!!!!! Thank you a million times over for taking the time to help this crazy grandma!!!!!

patrickc104
6/29/17

This company is a joke, my order was cancelled over a month after I placed the order and led to a non-profit campaign being completely ruined. They say they will help with my complaint but I have been ignored time and time again by the company. DO NOT SHOP HERE. I researched loads, reading about there own company, going on LinkedIn etc, however it appears I was wrong.

So many negative reviews that I heavily suspect many of the reviews on here are fake. Posted at the same time, accounts with no previous reviews and same writing style to name a few tell tale signs.

Tip for consumers: Do not shop here.

cathyd46
6/28/17

Wrapping paper flimsy and not heavy-weight as advertised. Doesn't even come on a roll but loose. Lacking clear descriptions so not as pictured either in pattern dimension or pattern color (I brought two). I was looking forward to giving a very specially wrapped wedding gift but will not even use the paper. I still have both personalized and striped ribbon coming. We'll see how that turns out. It's already clear the striped won't match the wrapping paper. Overall, a waste of money and time.

Tip for consumers: Poor quality products. Flimsy wrapping paper with misleading pictures. What you get is not as pictured.

tristynw
6/28/17

I talked to 4 customer service representatives and they were helpful and very respectful, but I had the pleasure of talking to Kathy today and she was amazing! She not only help me figure out why the hat I created was not compatible, but she took the time to help me create the design I wanted on a more compatible hat! I hardly ever write reviews for companies, but Kathy was just so nice and so helpful I just had to take the time to write this review and thank zazzle for having awesome customer service reps!

angelam199
6/28/17

I ordered sweet 16 invitations and when I received them they had a misprint line through every single one. When I called and stayed on hold for about 45 min I finally spoke with someone that was very accommodating. Since I was in a rush due to the response date only being a few weeks away, they told me they would credit my account and I could keep the old ones. I tried to place a second order but my credit was not on my account. Again I called about 30 min later I had to place order with a sales rep so they could apply my credit. Second set of invites came and they looked nothing like the picture on the site. Due to so much time passing I ended up having to use the invites and dressed them up with bows. Would never use them again

nicholea4
6/28/17

I ordered 2 products, the quality of printing of both was terrible. I give it that they are letting me return, however it does not change the quality of their product. I highly recommend if you are looking for clothing...go elsewhere.

Also, I received an offer for Zazzle Black for a free 3-day trial. Don't do this either. I went into cancel because I did not want to continue with Zazzle at all based on the quality of the product and it does not show in your Zazzle account, it is in a completely different section (that is absolutely not clear) and there was no way to cancel, so I removed my credit card info. I was charged and requested a refund the very next day based on the fact that there was no way for me to cancel. They inform me it's in a completely different section of the site and that it's in the policy that I had to cancel ahead....I TRIED! If you really care about customer service, just return my $9.95!

My recommendation is to find another service. This one is not worth the time, effort and frustration.

haleym21
6/26/17

I work for a not for profit and order 100 custom items from zazzle to sell as a fundraiser. We received the product and within days people were returning them broken. I asked to return the items to which I was told we didn't need to and would receive a refund. Of the over $300 we spent, they returned 97$. I attempted to call, their number has either been experiencing technical difficulties or claiming I was calling outside business hours. I asked for the full refund because I would gladly return the items as I had no intention of selling the product. I was told to send them back, to which I replied I would if they would guarantee me a full refund. I received the same (exact same) email response twice when asking about a full refund. No one will call me to discuss even though I left my number, nor will they give me an answer.

roberth379
6/25/17

I bought a black hammer and sickle T-shirt from Zazzle, and when I took it out of the plastic wrapper and showed my wife, she immediatley said "this is really cheap cotton, you can tell when you touch it." She hnded it to me, and i immediately started to feel an itching and then burining sensation on my hands that went up both arms to my forearms. The problem was not the cotton, it was something on the cotton. I was going to send it back for a refund, but every time I touched the plastic bag with the shirt in the bag, my hands and arms began to itch terribly. Then my face started to itch. I put the plastic wrapper and T-shirt in a paper bag and threw them in the trash to avoid any more exposure to the toxic chemcial(s) on the bag. I am a lawyer, and I was initially thinking about sending the shirt to the local University chemistry department for testing, but I litterally could not touch tthe shirt again. I emailed Zazzle and said that the shirt was available in my trash dumpster if Zazzle was interested in arranging to have the shirt picked up and tested. I received a reply email that I can get a card to buy another Zazzle product without returning the item. I love soft cotton, but don't know that I would trust another purchase from this company.

josies9
6/23/17

My product was nice, but it got short when I washed it. I have Scleroderma and wanted always to have a blouse/t-shirt.

cassandrah16
6/23/17

Love all the choices provided on Zazzle, it made choosing my wedding invites easier. I am also a consultant for Rodan + Fields and was able to find business cards and mini facial cards that help me be a success.

pate53
6/22/17

I've ordered various items from Zazzle, from customized tees to customized mugs. The quality has always been excellent! I've been very satisfied with each product!

patriciam203
6/22/17

Zazzle's return policy is awesome. My mom purchased me a standard size ipad cover as a gift and I needed a smaller ipad mini cover. When I contacted Zazzle, they waived the return and credited her Zazzle account (minus the original shipping) so that the correct size could be purchased. I was very surprised that they did no want me to return the original purchase; instead their customer service representative Michele told me to "use it, discard it or donate it". I couldn't believe it! I am now looking for a way to donate the original purchase because their covers are beautiful - they look like a book and are extremely durable. Thank you Zazzle! I will be sure to pass on your great service to all my friends.

lindam417
6/22/17

I must say, Mr Carey has been more than helpful with addressing my concerns. I feel lucky to have him work on my wedding program since I made some errors with the typing. I am elated and want to thank zazzle for having an employee who exemplifies excellent customer service.

jessicaf95
6/22/17

I love everything about Zazzle. I love how easy it is to make a completely custom business card. The quality of them is amazing. I was in an art show last weekend and every other business card was traditional. Mine definitely stood out, square with rounded edges and high gloss. I'll always buy my business cards here!

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle