US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

bjorns8
5/2/16

It is actually the easiest to use online printing site, and their clothing merchandise is very good quality. The biggest issue is their inhouse "content" management which has some strange understandings of copyrights and such.
My latest case after several other run ins with that Content Management Team involved a vintage poster that is not copyrighted as I was able to identify but had the name of "United Air Lines" on it. As far as I am concerned that Airline, we know, is called United Airlines and is trademark listed under that spelling, whereas that alternate spelling does not return any trademark. Further research from my side, which I shared with that team, brought to light that the alternate spelling was in use in the very beginning of that airline but got dropped in the 50's and no trademark filings have been made to this alternate spelling as far as I can tell. That Content Management Team still refuses on the basis of that "United Airlines" spelling to produce merchandise, which is a T-shirt for personal use with no commercial interest, since they are not licensed to produce merchandise for United Airlines, not matter that proof I send them that United Air Lines is not trademarked.
I do understand that someone wants to take trademarks and copyrights very seriously but besides the Fair Use Act there is also a certain creative freedom that allows you to take and alter images and make them your own. In the form of words or phrases this becomes at this example a little stubborn on their side since according to their policies you might as well be in violation of printing the word "United" on your t-shirt which has over 10,000 entries in all different combinations at The United States Trademark and patent office.

Tip for consumers: I have to give Zazzle extra points since they reached out and are trying to make things right from the Customer Service Perspective. I will add that to their very good clothing merchandise line and the ease of the online editing printing site. I have hoodies, sweat shirts, long sleeves and T-Shirts with printing from their site and that is all very good. However if there is a remote chance that something might be protected by copyrights or trademarks, even when you can prove very conclusively t

debl16
5/1/16

I love my Derby Bridal Shower Invitations!! However, I must admit I found the design process very troublesome and cumbersome and not at all User Friendly. I recommend being able to put in the Bride's Name 1 time and have that populate the order appropriately. To receive misprinted cards with the sample names, is extremely frustrating, a waste of time, money and energy! But, I must say your Customer Service team (in Ireland) was Wonderful to work with....Very helpful, polite, professional. Just wish I could have done it myself the first time!

nataliem48
4/29/16

I've been trying to contact Zazzle customer service in regards to my "undeliverable as addressed" package. EVERY time you call you get the same recording telling you they are "experiencing higher than normal call volumes" (probably because everyone is so frustrated!) For the third time today I'm sitting waiting on hold at 37 minutes 17 seconds. This is just insane. I already tried contacting them via email for another issue and still never heard back. That was over a week ago. It appears that writing a complaint on this website is the fastest way to catch someone's attention for some help from customer service. HELP!

heathert29
4/28/16

Getting married in a few months, terrible problems with getting the invitation envelopes. I feel like i'm royally screwed over here. A WEEK AND A HALF ago, they promised they were sending them express priority mail and i'm still sitting here with no envelopes. The invitations themselves looked great but that's just not enough when you have to be strung along. We've sent multiple emails and never get a reply. Customer service is a nightmare to get a hold of too. They might just hang up on you if you ever get a hold of them and dare to ask a question about where your order while being POLITE. I'm not cursing at these people but almost to that point

patriciaw81
4/25/16

I DO NOT recommend anyone use Zazzle for anything - I tried using this service for simple return address labels and what I got was an whole order of only HALF of the address even though when ordering it took all the information and I could view it on my label. When setting the print order WHY would anyone PRINT much less deliver return address labels with HALF the information. Watch... their response will be they reached out to me- to get ME to prove they did it wrong which I did & they still did not correct the order. Just watch, their response on this post is they tried to make it right - I'm here to tell you they will take ur money & give you nothing in return. Order from another company if you want to get it done right

owenc19
4/24/16

I've been a fan of Zazzle for a long time. They have come a long way with product selection and progressively getting better all around. You can buy straight products or have something created for you. It' fantastic. Big fan.

marys336
4/21/16

If you want something different, try the personalized stamps. They are my go to gift and everyone loves them. I get a lot of compliments on the unique gift.

paulg122
4/16/16

Ordered a framed poster. First one delivered with a large chip out of the frame which was painted over. They replaced it with one which was loaded with chips from the frame and a buckled poster inside the plastic wrap. Packaging was insufficient to say the least. After the second bad product they refused to acknowledge my complaints to customer service. This was a very bad experience and wasted a lot of brain cells and time trying to get it corrected. I would never give them another order.

donnaf37
4/15/16

I was excited to find out that Zazzle carried a hard to find card for a Hand Fasting ceremony. To my surprise the card arrived with the inside words stating "insert sentiment here" "From name.."

katrinam19
4/5/16

All items are so easy to customize and they arrived very quickly. No long wait for printing or shipping. Ordered several items and they are all perfect. On one order I made a mistake and they happily cancelled so I could re order with corrections. Very helpful.

jt83
4/3/16

Paid priority shipping for an item that took 9 days to arrive. It would have been later had I not reached out to customer service after 5 days. I was told that prints were not completed but would be shipped ASAP. After 4 more days, one of the prints was cropped with the top portion missing. I reached out to customer service yet again with complaint. I have been fighting with "Michael, customer service hero" for 3 days. So far I have been advised this is my fault with him going so far as to fraudulently edit the image to claim it was what I ordered. I asked for a new, complete image and a refund of the priority shipping charge since the shipping speed and product were not delivered as promised. They have refused to admit the error let alone make things right. This service is a scam.

janetk28
4/2/16

This was the first time I ordered a customized item from Zazzle. I needed some assistance from a computer techie to customize but the result is amazing. I had ordered aprons for three close friends who threw a baby shower for my daughter. The aprons are of superior quality and the customization is perfect.

staceym44
3/30/16

We loved our party invite and favor stickers. Very cute items and well made.

laurap87
3/29/16

Very pleased with the quality of item received: it came exactly as described. Was notified within a day telling me my order had been shipped, however I was hoping to have revieved it by the 22nd for a birthday but it came 23rd: which was still within the time stated but more towards the back end, I had not factored in WORKING days. Other than that I was over the moon with my purchase and all negative reviews I read and worried about after purchase was for nothing. I am a very satisfied customer!

tobyn6
3/27/16

Of all the Online Maker/Seller sites out there Zazzle is still #1.

Sure, it's not perfect, but show me a company that is.

ronaldb71
3/25/16

HIGH CLASS PRODUCT ITEM !!! JUST LIKE THE PHOTO I TOOK ON MY TRAVEL'S !!!

reneer26
3/25/16

Customer service is huge with these online companies! If the customer service is bad than the company will go under unfortunately.. I bought business cards for my company and customized them , had some questions and needed to talk to a live person .. I called 2 times over 2 different days and waited on hold for 45 min and second day an hour. Needless to say I never got to speak to anyone. I ended up customizing the business cards and thank goodness they came out really nice. I customized postcards as well , but I guess the writing was to large for the card or something, because I got some kind of error on it . Guess I will never know because again can't talk to a LIVE PERSON! So they lost my money on buying post cards .. Bad Cust service ...
I gave a 3 rating because I think my business cards are so
Pretty.. I don't think I will order again though unless they improve there Cust service..

jenniferk89
3/23/16

I ordered gorgeous invitations from Zazzle and they turned out perfectly! These came with boring white envelopes but beautiful matching custom envelopes were offered too.
Do NOT, do NOT order the custom envelopes from Zazzle! There is a clear disclaimer that these envelopes take 3-4 weeks to produce because they are "hand done." However, the company that manufactures these envelopes is absolutely HORRIBLE! They misaligned my printing (my address on the back flap) so it was half cut off but shipped it out to me anyway--no quality assurance check?! Also, the glue (at least in the linen material option) is not adhesive enough so your envelope sides will pop right open--a had to add a drop of super glue to each side of over 150 envelopes! There is NO way to rush a re-order even though the mistakes were theirs--AWFUL customer service!!!
DO NOT ORDER THE CUSTOM ENVELOPES!!!

maureenk6
3/21/16

I had many problems using the iPad app. It didn't show all my options and the customization was difficult to see because it kept sliding off the screen when I tried to enlarge the invitation. Once I called customer service, the representative stayed on the call with me until I was satisfied. That really saved the day for me. Great job, Zazzle!

kristinm30
3/21/16

They make a lot of promises on their website, but the customer service is useless. I tried to return one item; in fact, they received it a month ago, and I am still having to hound them for a refund. The customer service messages are nonsensical, as if you're having two different conversations, or even snotty. I frequently use e-commerce, and this company is the only one I've reviewed, because it's that bad. You've been warned.

pi2051
3/20/16

The products/gufts ordered were ones that had different versions of that ain't right as my friend always says that! Tshirt was poor quality- cheap and shrunk. Asked Zazzle to replace because it was a gift and they said no.

barbaras122
3/19/16

I ordered an iPhone 5 case 3 years ago from Zazzle and loved it. But the iPhone 6S case was a disappointment. The image of Stonehenge was not properly aligned. as on website image. I posted a bad review here when I got no response 24 hours after filing complaint. Update: After they read this complaint I was contacted quickly. They could not fix alignment problem, offered a credit toward a different case. I asked for a refund and they agreed promptly. The refund was posted to my Paypal quickly

virginiat16
3/19/16

Good weight tshirt. Customized with my own wording. Shipped and received in less than 3 days. Color was vibrant.

suzanao
3/18/16

ordered $100+ of pillows and received poorly custom made pillows. white spots all over the pillows from the poor quality of the dye, definitely not worth what I paid for them! Made a case and have been waiting over 2 weeks for a response to receive the RMA number. I have also attempted to call them several times, on hold for 30min at a time with no response, so I hang up. Just emailed them again, who knows if they will respond! They definitely have a great scam going on here! Looks like I'm not the only one.

marciak6
3/16/16

I ordered wedding rehearsal dinner invitations. The selection was large and varied - I was able to find a perfectly suitable invitation for our dinner. Invitations arrived quickly and they were of good quality. Would order from Zazzle again without hesitation.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Thank you for your interest in our fleece blankets!
Here is the product description listed on the product page:

Available in 3 different sizes: Baby(30"x40"); Medium(50" x 60"); Large(60" x 80").
100% buttery soft and cozy polyester fleece.
Edge-to-edge sublimation printing in vibrant full color.
Sturdy double edge stitching for a clean finish.
Back color is off-white.
Machine washable, gentle cycle, mild detergent. Tumble dry.
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: This is a great question RG!
Most of our products are available on all domains.
If a customer buys one of your products of of (I.E) the US portal, after the stated time frame (in payments information) and the funds will be converted to your currency.
1 week ago