Review of Zazzle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jennifern71
2/26/17

WHY ZAZZLE SITE PUT A WRONG INFORMATION THAT THE ITEM WILL RECEIVE MAXIMUM 12 DAYS? IF YOU ARE CONCERN AND CHECKING THE REVIEWS ALL ARE DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET TO OUR COMPANY AND MOST ORDERED ITEMS ARRIVED VERY VERY VERY VERY LATE PRIOR TO THE SAID INFORMATION ON THE SITE. YOU ARE SENDING IT 1 MONTH MORE WEEKS MINIMUM. SHAME!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER HERE! BAD COMPANY! BAD SITE!

katherines41
2/25/17

Zazzle is a great company! I am always pleased with my orders. I like to order personalized cards for every occasion and personalized gifts. I always want my cards and gifts to be unique. I can always find something at Zazzle.

dianej35
2/24/17

Zazzle is the perfect online shopping experience. All of my purchases have been excellent quality. I would highly recommend checking out Zazzle for your personal and gift giving needs.

krisannj
2/23/17

If you want to customize ANYTHING, this is the site! I was able to choose my design and there are buttons and links to help me customize even further.

annettec36
2/23/17

Wanted to let everyone know that they will give you a "free trial year" for their Zazzle Black Membership. This an annual membership for free shipping. Once the trial is up they will not send you notification to cancel, but instead charge your credit card. This year they charged me (in additional to several of their customers) multiple charges for the annual fee. All of this is fine........except when I called to cancel my 2017-2018 membership I was told I was not allowed to. I had to pay the fee and continue the membership until 2/21/2018. Never had this done before by any other company so beware.

Tip for consumers: Do not sign up for a free shipping membership unless you plan on ordering from them frequently throughout the year.

reneeh36
2/22/17

I wrote this directly to the company and thought I should share it with others.

"have been considering new business cards and related items for a new business and have been pleased with the custom marketing I've seen from your company until today. Along with the design I have liked the most, there was a custom printed cap that state "Grab America by the PUSSY again". I find that cap to be tasteless, vulgar and completely inappropriate behavior on the part of your company. You provide a service and I don't particularly care about your politics, I care about the quality of your product and your customer service. In return, I would think you would not care about my politics. I would think you would be interested in my money, in my return business and a positive word of mouth marketing strategy. Although a positive experience isn't talked about as often as a negative experience, both work to the benefit or detriment of your sales to the general public. General, as in ALL, not just anti-Trump supporters. I am thoroughly disappointed in your choice of advertising and will take my business elsewhere."

serenav3
2/22/17

Had to wait on hold for a bit but once I got on the phone with a customer service rep I was completely taken care of. Lorraine helped me and she was absolutely amazing. The business cards I ordered were much smaller then I thought they would so Lorraine quickly gave me credit for my order, sent me a 30% off discount code AND let me keep the business cards I received already. I wasn't even sure I would be able to get a credit but Lorraine went above and beyond to help me. So impressed by Zazzle and Lorraine.

marym459
2/21/17

I would shop here again. I didnt receive my package the 1st time and they resent my order at no charge... Hassle-free
Good customer service

julianas10
2/21/17

Very disappointed with this company. Wait times are always high. I have been on hold for 38 mins now when initially I was advised the wait time was 12 mins. They messed up my order a second time and I have no one to speak to resolve this issue. They won't respond to their emails either.

Don't waste your time!!

jerrys88
2/18/17

We ordered a Video recording cap from Zazzle. It was so badly made, and did not work, so we returned it. Also we ordered greeting cards from Zazzle, on Feb 9th, for arival on Valentine's day. Today is February 19th, and still nothing was received. AVOID SAZZLE AT ALL COSTS.

heathb12
2/17/17

Still hasn't arrived ordered on the 7th for val day.

I'm still in the dog house. Give me back my money you thieves!!!!

pc88
2/16/17

Had a code for 50% off item. Didn't enter code since website confusing. Called immediately and was told they would credit my card. Received email saying it would be a store credi instead! 100% satisfaction guarantee is false advertising!

tacarav
2/15/17

I ended up having a problem with the item I ordered but the way they resolved the situation was more than fair. They seem to really care about having satisfied customers.

xodiex
2/14/17

I placed an order for two shirts and mistakenly ordered one of them Large instead of XL. I emailed Zazzle and has a response the next day from Aisling asking for the correct size. I responded, and the day after that I was emailed a notice that the replacement was on its way, free of charge and free shipping. I wasn't even asked to send back the original, for a mistake I made. Shipping and service were fast enough that time combined for original and replacement was just over a week. I am impressed enough to leave this review on all major review sites, as I believe excellent service deserves a great review. Thank you so much to Aisling, and the rest of the support staff involved.

avis30
2/14/17

I ordered (well thought I ordered) a personalised tshirt for my son's 1st birthday. Clicked on the options, name on tshirt Luke. Size 12-18 months. Paid for the tshirt.

When the tshirt came, it said Jackson size 6 months. I contacted Zazzle and they said they checked the order and I definitely put in Jackson not Jake!!! I emailed again saying I hope I said Luke in the emails as that would be a lot of times I got my son's name wrong.

They offered me store credit.

Later I was on my PayPal account and I noticed that under the Zazzle payment information there was an ongoing transactions setup. Which means they can keep taking money out my account. Very strange!!!

debbies134
2/10/17

BEWARE OF ZAZZLE!! Placed order for baby shower invitations, matching thank yous, customized stamps, and envelope flap stickers one month before I was going to send the invites out. After addressing all of the envelopes, I found that they were too small for the invitations. How can Oragami Prints, the vendor who created the invitations, not send envelopes that match the invitation size that they sell. When I contacted Zazzle, they only offered that I send everything back, on my dime. I now have to reorder everything with a rushed shipping fee in order to meet my mail out date of February 15th. I WILL PURCHASE THESE FROM ANOTHER SITE AND NEVER USE ZAZZLE AGAIN. All Zazzle had to do was have the vendor send me envelopes that fit the invitations. Instead, they chose to use the LEAST EFFECTIVE AND MOST EFFORTLESS customer service possible.

courtneyr38
2/10/17

I ordered 100 save the dates. I got very nervous when I read the reviews but ordered anyway and hoped for the best. The product was great! The front of them werected clear with the design and the back we put an engagement picture on the back. The picture turned out great, it isn't pixeled or anything! The actual postcard is thick, a tad bit smaller than I thought but overall still great!!

chrisj154
2/10/17

Dec 2nd ordered a custom sweater and was told I'd receive it by the 12th or so. Day came and went with product still being made, read the TAS and saw they're supposed to keep you updated on why orders are delayed and when they might be delivered by. Sent an email and got a generic "sorry lol, want a refund?". Had to send 3 more, all got generic replies asking if I wanted a refund (even though I'd said I didn't want a refund, I just wanted my order) and one that said I'd get it by the 17th. 17th came and went with no order, finally had to send a final one where someone FINALLY explained the wait and gave me a $10 off code as well as free expedited shipping. Product runs small and I had to fight tooth and nail with rude, short, impersonal staff to get ANY info on it.

Decided to utilize the $10 off as well as the free expedited shipping on Feb 3rd to buy a personalized gift bag for a March 5th birthday, which ended up being neat cuz I only had to pay $0.65 for the order. Was told I'd get the product by Feb 9th. It's now Feb 10th (at 2am, but Feb 10th nonetheless) and the product is, again, still being made. Again, I've had no one contact me with any info as to why it's being delayed. So again, I've had to send them an angry white suburban mom sounding email. I expect absolutely nothing but more rude customer service and a poor-quality product. I may as well go buy a generic bag in a store right now because that'd be better than getting Zazzle's order a week or two late.

Poor customer service, poor product quality, poor sizing, poor response time, poor site setup, poor everything. This website is absolutely not worth its trouble.

UPDATE: I was given another code, this time for $50 off plus, again, expedited shipping. Decided to get something that wasn't really time sensitive, though it was a birthday gift to myself (the 15th of Feb). Was told the product would be delivered on the 16th despite the fact that a label was written for it on the 13th and I know the expedited shipping is next-day shipping because that's what the order prior to this was. By the time the 15th came around I contacted customer support because it still hadn't shipped. The gentleman was nice and said he contacted UPS and it should arrive the next day, but to respond to his email if it didn't. 16th came and there was still no package so I contacted him. Next day, no response, but the package suddenly arrived at noon. Got a response in the afternoon apologizing for the package not being delivered and asking how I'd like to be compensated for it. I was honest and told him that the package did come, but that it was still late for a THIRD order in a row. He gave me a 50% off code, and I told him that I don't want that because I'm not about to give more money to Zazzle. Still no response.

Seriously? A 50% code? I mean I understand that the package was shipped and all but it came late. Again. A third time in a row. Why on EARTH would I want to spend more money on Zazzle? I feel bad for him because he genuinely was nice, but this is so ridiculous. They're just giving me promotion codes at this point so I'll keep spending a bit of money here and there hoping that it'll work out.

Don't use this godforsaken website.

Tip for consumers: Don't even use it unless you're not worried about timing and don't care too much about quality. Go somewhere else. Redbubble's pretty good, I've heard.

gailandgregw
2/7/17

I ordered invitations for my 65th birthday and personalized them with my own writing and when I did a presend all the writing was fine and so I sent it and then realised it had jumbled the letters and they were on top of each other also when did the transaction it took 2 payments as well so I got hold of them within 25 mins and they said its too late to do anything as it had already been shipped as it has to be in the hour it seems that what they do to so many people
and WE LIVE IN NZ I have too go through all crap for what!!!

johnu28
2/7/17

I had a personalized service dog tag made up by Zazzle. Their software has issues with inputting information (name, phone, etc). It often jumps around and you must be very careful as the information you type gets jumbled. I thought it was all correct and hit send. I then opened up the photo on the confirmation notice and noticed that the phone number was wrong. I immediately contacted Zazzle (within 5 minutes) and let them know the right number and to correct the problem. Should be no issue right? Nope - one day later they send a preachy email to me saying that the correction was too late for them to fix. It was 5 minutes! What horrible customer service. I will never use Zazzle again and hope nobody else does either. This was a simple request for a handicapped person's service animal and this company needs to fix it. It was their software that caused the problem and their customer service is grossly inadequate.

cathys77
2/7/17

I purchased personalized invitations for my future daughter-in-law's bridal shower and made an error on the event date. I approved the proof--totally my fault!! Zazzle credited my account for 50% of the cost upon re-order. So very generous! Their resolution was efficient and problem-free. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

na10853
2/6/17

Ordered a card in January 8. January 10 received an email saying the item is shipped. No tracking provided, but just a date expectancy of 5-12 business days. 13 business days passed and I contacted customer care. Customer care said I have to wait 17 days to be sure I don't receive it before they do anything. Keep in mind I ordered well in advance to ensure this would arrive on time. I asked them to ship another one. They refused. I asked for a refund. They offered refund for the item but not the shipment. On top of that they said, if I should receive the item after I get my refund that I should "donate" it or "shred" it. What kind of a joke is this company???
I should've read all the reviews prior to even thinking this company was legitimate.
Customer service extremely poor.

nealp13
2/6/17

I just tried setting up an account and it was impossible! I must've reset my account password about 5 times. Finally, when trying to set up a store name, nothing I came up with was acceptable. I was instructed to use letters and numbers and even when my store name only had letters in it, it still wasn't accepted. Definitely NOT USER FRIENDLY! I'll use someone else. This was a waste of over an hour of my time!

anar67
2/5/17

Asked to review product, but then submit review does not work....not surprised. So, here's my review...

PRODUCT:
Wish I could give negative stars on this product, item received looked nothing like the item online. Was excited to find the item and looking forward to give it at a baby shower. Received the item on 1/25, contacted the company and was offered a replacement and shipment using the fastest courier service, which according the website is 1 business day. According to tracking, will receive within 4-5 business days.

PRINTING:
Wish I could give negative stars on this product, item received looked nothing like the item online. Was excited to find the item and looking forward to give it at a baby shower. Received the item on 1/25, contacted the company and was offered a replacement and shipment using the fastest courier service, which according the website is 1 business day. According to tracking shipped 2/3 and will receive within 4-5 business days. Do not have high expectations on the product or receiving it before the baby shower.

jessicaa119
2/4/17

I ordered 1 invitation and 1 rsvp card as a sample to see if I liked the quality of work. I ordered them on Jan 4th and they shipped Jan 11 and I still have not received them. I email them Feb 1st asking where it is and they said they couldn't track it until Feb 3rd as it would be considered lost in transit. Feb 3rd came and my order did not arrived. I decided I would just email them to cancel the order and get a refund and still no response from them.

I should of checked on reviews of this company before. Look how many people you frustrate and disappoint! This is for my wedding and I cant take the chance for my invites not coming on time, thank god I just ordered samples first! You should really be able to send the order in the estimated time frame you provide!!! I ordered my save the dates from Minted and although they are pricier I know my stuff will come on time and the quality will be there, so they can have my 500 dollars instead! I will never order from this company again and be sure to tell all my friends who are also getting married to not order from here!!!

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

93 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
shirleyp49
shirley p.
3 weeks, 1 day ago
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hello Shirley,

Great question! Yes, you can purchase separate tops so that you can trade them out, however Zazzle does not currently offer just the tops. You can check out the Zipz website to see what they offer as well as the prices.

Thanks,
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Chiara,

I understand your concerns and hesitation, but we do promise our customers 100% satisfaction. If you do decide to place an order with us, feel free to message us the order id number and we'd be happy to keep an eye on it for you!

Christine