US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

colleenh19
1/30/17

For someone who is not super tech savy, this was an easy site to use. i was able to customize bridal shower invitations very easily, adjusting font and spacing as needed. When they arrived as promised, the quality of the paperstock was high and what i expected. Defineately would use site again.

nancys195
1/29/17

My husband was a "very early" Vietnam war vet who flew TWO volunteer rescue helicopter missions over the ocean to pull pilots out of the ocean who got shot down by the Vietnamese. He was an A+ student at USC and didn't HAVE to drop out and volunteer for Vietnam duty. He deserves to be honored. I can't even FIND the MAKE of the tin can helicopter he bravely flew under enemy fire to rescue downed pilots. I ordered two rescue helicopter t-shirts from Zazzle on 1/18/17 WELL BEYOND my husband's BIRTHDAY of 1/28/17, which was YESTERDAY, shame on you Zazzle! Purportedly, Zazzle shipped from just a few miles SOUTH of our home first via UPS then via "UPSMI" (short for USPS) on 1/23 (five days?) wherein the USPS dragged their heels and the package didn't arrive to our nearby San Ramon location until late yesterday 1/28 (my husband's BIRTHDAY) and it is still "consigned" for delivery sometime in future delivery. REALLY? Two "stock" t-shirts ordered on 1/18/17, a 30-40 MINUTE DRIVE from your location to my home and you can't deliver it prior to 1/28, my husband's birthday? This company SUCKS people! Not to be trusted and I'm really concerned WHAT kind of quality PRODUCT is going to arrive upon our doorstep from these people? It will probably suck as badly as their delivery process.

delm319
1/29/17

10-14 days to make and ship business cards! Poor business model but I doubt they care. I even paid for express shipping and it made no difference.

Got my cards today-WHAT A JOKE!!! They can't even cut their own cards without leaving an edge.

GO ANY WHERE ELSE BUT THIS FLY BY NIGHT INTERNET THIEVES.

kellyd95
1/25/17

Wrong order came to my house. Called the same day the order came in and emailed. Received a generic email reply, saying they will send it to production to be sent out again. I then called the next day. Spoke w customer service, which again I was told it was in production to be sent out. I wanted to be transferred to a supervisor. She said she would expedite the order and "Hopfeully" get the order out that night or by latest the next morning. Onto the next day. My order is STILL in production and was told they dont have a date on when it will be sent out. I wanted to be transferred to yet another supervisor. After being on hold for over 40 min, I got disconnected. Now on day 4 and still no order or a status update. I email every day and no response. Worst experience and I do online shopping a lot. I will never use this site again and I will make sure to let people know how awful of an experience it was and still is!!

michellew164
1/24/17

I ordered invitations from here. They came before the delivery date stated. They are perfect and exactly how I ordered them. I was a little skeptical to use this company due to some of the reviews I read. I'm glad I went ahead and ordered anyway. I had zero problems.

hannah654
1/22/17

I tried zazzle as well as other sites that can make calendars , canvas prints and cards on line. For a discerning photographer when the quality of the photo is important zazzle gave the best value for the money, especially if one is able to take advantage of the generous discount windows.

maxinem13
1/12/17

If I could give negative stars I would. Shirt to be shipped by Jan 3, 2017 at the latest. Took two weeks to print to begin with. I contacted Zazzle on January 9, telling am I still hadn't received my shirt. I asked for a refund and to not bother shipping it. They wrote back that it has been shipped and to keep the shirt for all the trouble. I looked at my account and the shirt was returned the same day they said to keep it. That means they never shipped it to begin with. Now they say they will refund my account within 21 days. Do not use this company. Customer service is awful. No idea about the finished product, since I doubt mine was ever even made. Never again !!!

mimio3
1/12/17

I read some of the reviews and I was still skeptical because ppl will always have their opinions but I experienced this company first hand and I must say, they are worse than the poorest reviews.
I placed an order and payed extra to have them expedited for my wedding, I kept logging onto the site to see the update on my order and it always said "making." Mind you it tells you that the order is shipped one day after production so I got worried when the day before it was still saying making.
I eventually speak to a "supervisor" who promised that they would overnight my order and it would get to me in time for my wedding etc. Apparently they payed for one part of the order which got to me the day before my wedding, 2 days later but the other part didn't arrive until the Monday after my wedding. I was so hurt that when I called their customer service, the best thing the rep could say was "I understand" and I just lost it! How can you understand that you messed up my wedding? How can you take things like life events so lightly? Unfortunately some person will skim over these reviews and then go ahead and order from them and then write a heartfelt review again... and the cycle continues.
Just go to a another site that will actually make your order on time, this is waste of time and effort. They are so nonchalant and used to the poor service that they don't even try faking that they care.

Tip for consumers: I would give zero's if possible to some of the things above if that was an option.
Just go to a site that will actually make your order on time, this is waste of time and effort. They are so nonchalant and used to the poor service that they don't even try faking that they care.

rongok
1/11/17

My order was "shipped" on the 20th of December 2016. It is now the 12th of Jan 2017 and still nothing. I totally understand the holiday period but emailed to check that my product had been sent and to ask if this was normal for the holiday period. Still no reply. Extremely slack, no contact and disappointed. Hoping I either receive my product or a refund!!

sandral103
1/11/17

I ordered a Martial Arts USB stick on 25 Nov for my son-in-law's birthday which is on 29 December. On the website it said regarding delivery "Shipping Method:
Standard - No Tracking (5-12 Business Days After Manufacturing)". This was a strange one as it indicated that the item would be made to order and yet it was not a personalised item in any way. 2 weeks later it hadn't arrived and when I contacted Zazzle they couldn't give me any indication when it would arrive. By the time it arrived my son-in-law had gone away for Xmas and his birthday and did not therefore receive the item until his return. The USB drive was so small that I really cannot understand why delivery should have taken so long, why it couldn't be tracked or an indication given of delivery time at point of ordering. I would not order from Zazzle again for this reason even though the product itself was very nice.

ashleyg103
1/10/17

I ordered my two custom t-shirts from Zazzle on December 3rd, in hopes that they would be here by Christmas. I started wondering where they were on the 23rd. I emailed the company, but they were closed for the holidays. I never received a reply, by the way. So, no Christmas gift. I then had to leave town on vacation. On the 26th, I received an email saying my package was on the way. The tracking number says it was delivered on the 30th. However...I never received anything! No one can figure it out. I called the post office. My father and I share a PO Box and he was going there every day to look for my packages. Every other package I had ordered from other companies arrived EXCEPT this package from Zazzle. Coincidentally, I ordered something back in 2007 from Zazzle and this item also never was received. I have, in essence, just given this company money without receiving ANYTHING in return...TWICE! Never order from this company. It is a scam. They must use fake tracking numbers, because I find it hard to believe that there was anything really delivered and that it magically disappeared. The Post Office said that the package delivered was 13 oz. How could two t-shirts be in a 13 0z package when an average Men's Large t-shirt weighs about 7.5 - 10 0z? Something seems a bit odd there. The package should have at least been over 14 oz. It doesn't add up. Buyer Beware. This is a scam.

shelbyb48
1/10/17

I ordered three t-shirts as Christmas presents. I placed the order on 12/11/16. They were supposed to arrive between 12/20 and 12/22. It is now 1/10/17. Still nothing. All I've gotten was one e-mail after I complained the first time (but I had the misfortune to complain on Thursday, 12/22. and wouldn't you know it? all Zazzle employees were off on Friday, 12/23 - seriously? you're in retail during the holidays! So I didn't hear anything about my complaint till 12/27.). Nothing since.

ginap31
1/9/17

This is not the first time that one of my Zazzle orders has been late but yet, I tried giving them another chance. This is the final straw for me, and it is sad because I used Zazzle for several products over the past few years but as of late the service is incredibily disappointing.

Before placing the order on a gift that I created for my boyfriend, I made sure to check to see the estimated delivery time, and even paid $28 for express shipping to ensure it would arrive in time... But of course it is still in production, and yet it was due to arrive today.

I reached out to Zazzle support on Saturday to get insight on if the items would be sent out and arrive by the date. On Sunday morning I was merely dismissed by a reply from a rep saying, "As of yet, there does not seem to be any delays with your order." Because I had a feeling this was incorrect, I reached back out(pretty much asking the same question again about the shipment, and they responded with no apology and just said that it would ship the next business morning(aka this morning).

But as of right now, 2PM(Central time) it is still in production. At this point, I just can't take it with Zazzle. If they are unable to make it by the estimated time, they should at least be able to give an accurate timeline to when it will be shipped out. It is unacceptable that so many Zazzle customers have to stress-- especially when the products are more than likely gifts or for business purposes.

Zazzle must understand that people plan around their timeline. If the timeline is difficult to fufill-- COMMUNICATE with your customers. Don't say it will be completed within a timeframe that you cannot handle. Even more, train your reps to provide honest information. I try to be as resonable as possible but this was a dear gift for my long-distance boyfriend. I am leaving on Wednesday to visit him and had so many hopes to give him the gift. This may not happen anymore.

Tip for consumers: Don't unless you have a month to wait for an item to arrive.

camilled15
1/8/17

I ordered a diamond placemat from you when it was delivered it was white when it said it was silver i tried calling immediately as it was a Christmas gift they said i had. A 25 minute wait I waited 1 hour and no one answered I kept calling all week to try and change it for the silver glitter one as a result i called pay pal to. Dispute this I am stuck with this and will do business with you again I had to buy from a more reliable company the 2 weeks I called they would tell me I had between 30 to 40 minute wait very unhappy and did not realize it was only a photo of the diamond glitter

sharonw103
1/6/17

My daughter placed an order 9/12/2016 as part of her sister's Christmas present. By the 20th she was getting nervous that it wouldn't arrive so contacted Zazzle who told her that the 15 working days wasn't up. She didn't care about that - she just wanted her order here in time for Christmas. She has contacted them this year and the order has been resent in priority delivery which has still not arrived by 7/1/2017. The way they disregarded my daughter's concerns which have proved correct AND STILL THE ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED! ZAZZLE HAS GOTTEN IN TOUCH AND THE ORDER HAS NOW ARRIVED TWICE.

edh40
1/5/17

Zazzle provided very fast service; a custom made mug in under five days that was just what I designed and uploaded and did not cost an arm and a leg. I highly recommend this sight.

bobw99

Even with a Discount it was $30 with shipping
For a t shirt
That is way ,way tooooooo much
They shipped it in a simple bag which they charged $7 for and it took over 3 weeks to arrive
If it wasnt for the saying on shirt,,Just doesn't seem like it was worth the trouble.

joycel49
1/4/17

I ordered a large fleece blanket with my two grand dogs picture on it for my son and daughter-inlaw for their late Christmas gift.. I figured I wouldn't receive it before Christmas if ordered it before, (due to over load of orders)? Glad I waited, because I received it today and just ordered it last Wednesday. I have no complaints . Its not real heavy just light enuf to keep chill off when laying around. Only thing I worry about is if colors will bleed when washed? I love it !!! Now I hope they do?? If they don't I guess I will have to keep it which wouldn't bother me..

sherip10
1/4/17

I found unique and awesome gifts on Zazzle for my husband who mountain bikes. I purchased the "Bigfoot Rides" shirt and it was a huge hit!

johnp474
1/4/17

I ordered a Christmas gift on December 19th, but before I did I made sure that it would be delivered within a reasonable amount of time around the holiday. Before the order was "final", the estimated date of delivery was December 27, however, the email confirmation said delivery estimated to be December 28 or 29. That was fine as it was a gift for visiting family who didn't leave until January 1st. However, it never arrived. It's January 4th, and still no sign. At this point it will be useless to receive. I know that everyone gets busy around the holidays, but if promises cannot be met, one would think they would contact you and allow you to "opt out" of the order. As of today it's a week late, and this being my first zazzle experience, I am not zazzled. E-commerce has become very reliable in that they can let you know when an order will arrive. In this day and age, zazzle fails at meeting basic expectations.

Update: Zazzle contacted me and took care of the situation. I applaud Zazzle for exercising an active customer service reaching out to make things right.

sheilam75
1/3/17

I ordered t shirts on Dec 16th and website said they would ship on Dec 28 or 29...that was okay as I needed them for NYE...Today I called the company on hold for 25 minutes...finally got someone and they still could not tell me when my order would be shipped....said they have production issues and lots of orders had some in. She did send me an email and promised overnight shipping....I would just like to know WHEN they will be shipped....said they would know in a couple of hours. Wish I would have checked the reviews before I placed my order. Lesson learned!

amritad
1/3/17

Our order was supposed to be delivered well prior to Christmas . They have no real customer service. They take 3 days to respond via email. They show no concern about the poor service . I was shocked at the lack of customer concern over what should be their busiest month. Highly recommend not to use this site .

julietc6
1/3/17

I ordered birthday invitations last October 2016 for my grandma's 90th birthday this coming January 2017. Still waiting. Her birthday is in 4 days, nothing came.

kristalm
1/2/17

I ordered Christmas gifts on November 28. They were due to arrive on December 8. I contacted them five times before Christmas (including two phone calls when I waited over an hour on hold each time) and two times since Christmas. I have yet to receive the order.

susans285
12/31/16

I ordered a tee shirt with an airplane on it for my pilot husband. What arrived was a tee shirt that says "I "heart" spotted $#*!" with a drawing of a spotted $#*!. Not exactly the ideal Christmas gift. Since they hide their customer service phone number, I sent and email and received an auto response saying I would hear from them within 48-72 hours. Nothing. I finally found the phone number but ended up having to leave a message. After several emails and calls all I have been told that I can keep, donate or discard the shirt I was sent - no mention of the shirt I ordered and paid for. Then to top it off, I had signed up for Zazzle Black. I will never do business with them again, so I canceled. They told me that I canceled one day too late. My assessment is that Kieran Customer Support Hero is a zero just like this company.
SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF HASSLE and SKIP THIS COMPANY!

Update - I have since talked to Christine in Customer Service and I have received the correct tee shirt. They have also refunded my Zazzle Black fee. I appreciate Zazzle making good on their promises. I still will never do business with this company which is too bad, because they have cute products, but the hassle is not worth it.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

91 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
tinap27
Tina P.
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hello Tina,

While significant effort is made to ensure that our content guidelines are followed by all Designers, Zazzle is an open marketplace where users can freely contribute any design as long as it complies with the terms of our User Agreement found at: http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement?CMPN=cs_gen_npz. If you feel that you have encountered a design that does not meet our guidelines, please feel free to use the Report Violation link located beneath the Product ID number on every product page, and our content management team will happily review the design.
Helpful answer