Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

cathyg40
10/30/17

This is the second year that I have used Zazzle and I am very satisfied with all of the invitations I have created. Love this company!

crystalk22
10/29/17

I placed an order the 1st week of July and I got an email today 10/29 saying it shipped. I messaged them via email back in August and waited for a response and 2 days later I got a generic email stating that production was backed up/some BS. So, I stated that I wanted my money back since the item didn't go out at the time stated during purchase." Crickets" after that email. This was my 1st time using this company so I paid through PayPal and they gave me my money back. It will be interesting to see if the item shows up. But seriously, 4 months for one item (a hat!) to show up is absolutely ridiculous!! Terrible company. I will never order a thing from them again.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Crystal,

I truly apologize for the delay with your hat order and overall experience. I will personally looking into this and I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

wendyb100
10/29/17

Big Zazzle fan here! Zazzle makes it simple to use their templates to design and to order some of the most creative gifts I've ever been able to personalize. I've been ordering from Zazzle for several years and out of the dozens and dozens of times I've ordered from Zazzle, there was just one time I needed help with an order and their Customer Service Rep was excellent. Great company. Great products. Great prices, especially considering their merchandise is unique and easy to personalize.

hhgl
10/26/17

Although the wait time was about 40 minutes, the representative was able to help me in about 10 minutes! She did not negatively question my claim about the problem I had and quickly worked to get it fixed.

michelea32
10/26/17

I ordered a shirt 20 days ago with express shipping. When it was not received I tried to call and was told my hold time would be 45 mins - yes 45 mins! When I did reach someone, I was told they would refund the express shipping and the item was shipping out. 7 days later, no shirt. Again tried to call and hold time was 25 mins. When I checked the status on their site, it has said the same thing since ordering - no updates.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Michele,

I am so sorry to hear the delay regarding your recent Zazzle order. This is definitely not the type of service we want to be known for, and I truly apologize.

I will be reaching out to you directly via email to further assist you.

johnnyt22
10/26/17

Please don't waste your time or money on this company. This company is horrible. I placed an order and request Rush delivery and Zazzle told me they guarantee I would had my order no later than October 19th and today is October 26th and still nothing. I have sent numerous email to them on a daily basis since October 19th and all i get is an automatized email saying

"Thanks for your response.
I would like to inform you that while our production team put forth their best efforts in attempting to ship your order out yesterday, unfortunately the order was not available by our final shipment time. We sincerely apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience that this may cause.

We will continue working with our production team to get your order to you as quickly as possible, however you also have the option to cancel if it is no longer needed.

Please respond to this email at your earliest convenience, indicating your preference. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to include them in your reply and we would be happy to address those. If we do not hear from you, we will continue to work with our production liaison to get your order out to you as quickly as possible.

Again, we apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience, and patiently await your response"

These people are the worst ever! I have done so many purchases online and I have never in my life have dealt with such an unprofessional and incompetent group. You call them over the phone and it is always the same message "your wait time is 27 minutes" then you wait and around minute 15 the call drops and you stuck having to call back and once you realize no one will come to the phone you have no other option that to email them. The have a chat option on their webpage that is never active so pretty much the only way you can contact them is thru email and you will always get the same email back.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Johnny,

I am so sorry to hear the delay and overall disappointment you experienced regarding your recent Zazzle order. This is definitely not the type of service we want to be known for, and I truly apologize.

I will be reaching out to you via email to further assist you.

stephend86
10/25/17

I ordered 3 packages. Only received 2. The most expensive order I have not received yet although the UPS tracker indicates it was shipped on the 5th of October. Today is the 25th and still no delivery and I paid for a speedy delivery.
Whenever I try to email or call, I never get a response. When I call I can never get a representative on the line and the wait times are always 30, 40, 55 minutes.

NEVER ORDER FROM ZAZZLE

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Stephen,

I am so sorry to hear the disappointment you experienced regarding your recent Zazzle order. This is definitely not the type of service we want to be known for, and I truly apologize.

I see you have been able to get in contact with our Customer Support team, but I will be reaching out to you directly via email to further assist you.

Thank you for your continued patience,
laurels16
10/25/17

Love the material, can't wait to make the quilt. Ordering was very easy and the customization of the material was easy too. Will order again.

ashleyg133
10/25/17

Our company has placed a few big orders with zazzle through a zazzle rep. Well it looks like the rep is no longer there. I have tried calling their customer service for over a week now to re-order items and every time I call there is over a 30 minute wait no matter what time of day I call. I have reached out via facebook and have sent them emails and still no response from anyone. We are currently looking for another company to order through.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Ashley,

I truly apologize you have been unable to get a hold of our customer support team. Unfortunately, the order # you provided is not a valid one. I will be sending you a private message requesting for more details so we can better address your concerns.

almal14
10/25/17

I had placed an order for Glitter wedding labels about a week or two ago and had not received them. I could not figure out why, so I call to get help on why my order. WelI I I didnt finish all of the steps of ordering and paying. So the young lady on the phone help me do my reorder all the way though the paying process. Shenwas so pleasant and so helpful I felt like telling the world thank you Zazzle were having such good helpers. This is what helps us senior citizens to try to use the enternet.

staceyd41
10/24/17

We ordered personalized shirts for a big surprise trip for our daughter. My husband and I received our shirts in a timely manner, but the shirt we ordered for our daughter has STILL not come in. Our trip has come and gone, and she didn't get to wear the matching shirt with us. Luckily, we ordered two more shirts for her from an Etsy shop, so she had something special to wear.
We sent two requests to customer service, well in advance of our trip. They responded within about a day, saying "we are sorry for the delay...We don't have an ETA on your order." In today's technology world, how do NOT KNOW when something has been created and/or shipped?
I will NEVER shop Zazzle for anything ever again! I urge you to carefully consider making a purchase here!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Stacey,

I am so sorry to hear about the extended delay with your daughter's shirt order. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

kimberleev
10/24/17

Something is happening there are Zazzle. My last 3 orders have been not complete or look terrible. Massive delays and inaccurate information and still haven't received a response on when I will receive my order.

I know, I know .... "Im so sorry to hear about your overall Zazzle experience. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for, and I would love the opportunity to make this right. Ill be reaching out to you directly via email."

Still waiting!!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Kimberlee,

I truly apologize for the delay on your order. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

barbaraa13
10/24/17

I've now placed 2 orders with Zazzle. My first order took longer than expected and I had tried calling in to find out why the delay and hung up after 30 min on hold. I waited a few more days and finally received the order. I was satisfied with the invitations I ordered. I placed a second order yesterday for thank you cards and I tried calling in once I realized I needed to make a change on it to see if it would be possible, but again on hold for 30+ minutes! Tried again this morning - again going on 30 minutes now. I will not be ordering from them again if their customer support is this awful! There are plenty of other places I can order from.
Update to review: after 45 minutes - the call hung up! DEFINITELY DONE WITH ZAZZLE!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Barbara,

I’m so sorry to hear about your overall Zazzle experience. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for, and I would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via email.

janm122
10/21/17

I just purchased an iPhone 8 and wanted a new case for it. I purchased from Dazzle a case that was advertised as being for an iPhone 8. NOT TRUE!!!! When it arrived, it was too small. It was in a box marked iPhone 7. The company tells me that all I can get is either a company credit or a refund on my credit card. Their explanation is that the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 8 are the same size. NOT TRUE!!!!! I sent photos clearly showing that my iPhone 8 was much bigger than the iPhone 7 case. This is crappy customer service and false advertising!!!! I will never purchase anything from company again and I will let the internet know what a crappy company it is!!!!!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Jna,

I am so sorry to hear about your experieenxcpeerience. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we trive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I have reached out to you via e-mail. Please reply back to that e-mail if you have any further questions or concerns.

I look forward to assisting tyo further!

Christineu
brandonm104
10/21/17

I've made a few purchases on Zazzle and having seen a few bad reviews recently I felt obliged to share my own, very positive, experience. Having seen and used other POD sites I know Zazzle to be a huge cut above the rest. An intuitive user interface, quick and efficient customer service and great timing on the delivery. I hear that they recently moved their manufacturing facilities from California to Nevada, perhaps this is the cause of some people's problems? I myself, am a very happy customer and continue to recommend Zazzle to all my family and friends.

valu18
10/20/17

I ordered this personalised birthday card on 7 Oct & received an email on 9 Oct to say it was awaiting courier collection. However, the tracking record shows it wasn't shipped until 13 Oct! It eventually arrived on 19 Oct - 8 business days after it was ready for dispatch. I had paid extra for standard shipping which zazzle claim takes 5-7 business days - this had taken 8 business days. But that's not the end of it - when the card finally arrived, the quality was very poor, with ink smudges on the personalised message inside. As the card was late arriving it's left me no time to get a replacement. Very dissatisfied - I won't be using zazzle again.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Val,

I’m so sorry to hear about your recent Zazzle order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for, and I would love the opportunity to make this right. I’ll be reaching out to you directly via email.

lanceb30
10/18/17

ordered a custom invitation to a exclusive event. I wish i could tell how the product looked but I haven't received it 3 days (not counting a weekend) our package arrived.
it only contained the envelopes. after a difficult search for the company phone# waited on hold for 45 minutes N0 EXAGGERATION Avery kind lady answered and could only guess the order was placed in some other box. She offered to reprint and assured us was early enough in the day she could get it out to receive the next day (today) apparently her authority ended at the phone. I am currently on the phone for 35 minutes now waiting to talk to that nice lady again. if you need to count on something don't use this company. I cant speak to the product but my rating of the service is a nano star because one isn't low enough. UPDATE JUST GOT A LIVE BODY ON THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE ONLY FORTY MINUTES THIS TIME! He was able to inform me that the order has STILL not been ship be he would certainly contact production to expedite. I said a kind lady has already done that. could you march over to production and tell them I have to have this TOMORROW!! his reply "unfortunately we are not even in the same country sir" !!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU NEED SOMETHING IN A TIMELY MATTER AND CUSTOMERS SERVICE? ARE FREAKING KIDDING ME/

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Lance,

I truly apologize for the unsatisfactory service you received and for your overall experience. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. We will update you via e-mail once we have any further information from our production team.

tracyk43
10/18/17

My original package was lost in the mail and the customer service I received to get my replacement order to me in the same amount of time was exceptional. Every time I called for an update on my order I was promised that I would receive an email with the update and they held true to their promise. Thank you so much for making a very stressful situation easier.

lynnes47
10/18/17

A season ago - the end of August we ordered simple embroidered hats after Summer band camp. We wanted them to welcome new members and to have something for cohesive group. We waited and waited and called and called and emailed and got a lot of ...oh they are almost ready and will be sent shortly, Finally on Oct. 6 we got a message that they had shipped. When we did not receive them on October 9 I placed another call and found out that the hats had not even been itemized, set, and embroidered. They never started the job! They actually switched the manufacturing site and had not plans on working on them, yet sent a shipment notice anyway. When I told them the season was half over and it was too late to search and find another compnay they insisted they could get the order out by the end of the week in time for homecoming. Homecoming came and went and we just received them today with FULL payment and a false order number and date. It does not have the original order date, or number?? DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT VALUE YOU NOR YOUR TIME. ZERO STARS- RUN!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Lynn,

I am so sorry to hear about your overall experience. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for. I do see that a member from our customer support team reached out to you via e-mail with your shipping information. If you have any further questions or concerns, simply reply back to that e-mail.

We apologize again for the frustration and inconvenience.

karenc179
10/15/17

Promised over and over that order was being expedited. I can't believe they are still in business. I needed invites quickly for an engagement party and 4 weeks later I ended up resorting to getting them in an hour from Walgreens. This is on the heels of having at least four employees promise me they were on the way. I have them until 6 days before the party and then but the bully's to distribute cheap, horrible invites because they had misled me for so long. Horrible joke of a company. I envision some 20 year old navigating this website out of his basement and sending the calls to a call center in another country as every rep I spoke to did not speak English. Don't waste your time, energy, or least importantly to me, money. I pause the extra 125 for express....what a joke!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Karen,

I truly apologize for the delay getting the rest of your order to you. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

Christnei
kaylaj31
10/13/17

Every bad review under me is very accurate. Never received my order, was told my shipping would be upgraded and refunded, never got my refund, took a month working with them before I gave in and cancelled my order, they told me they would send me a refund, it's been 2 and a half weeks and I haven't gotten the shipping or order refunded still. Calling their customer service is a nightmare. I only ordered 75 business cards. This was my first and last time ordering from this company. I have always ordered from vistaprint. I will NEVER stray away from vistaprint ever again. Don't shop at zazzle. Go to vistaprint! Great customer service, fast manufacturing and shipping, and great deals and prices!

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Kayla,

I am so sorry to hear about the delay with your order and refnu. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

nancyc203
10/13/17

I have had great success with Zazzle. Every order I have placed has been handled quickly and efficiently. Love their email discounts, great prices for customized work, their wonderful customer service -- there's nothing not to love!

dona1386
10/12/17

Order placed 7/20/17 with 21 - 29 day delivery promise. Item was delayed. No explanation given. Each time I inquired I was told that it would be shipped soon. Website showed items shipped 10/6 with delivery in one business day, via express service with tracking. No tracking information provided. When item was three days overdue on 10/12, I received an email saying order was cancelled. Phone rep said they had been unable to produce embroidered items since last summer. But they kept telling me it was being produced. As of 10/12/17, embroidered items are still advertised for sale on the Zazzle website. Downright dishonest.

Response from Zazzle S., Zazzle Representative
Hello Don,

I am so sorry to hear you have not yet received your order, and just for your overall experience. This is not the type of customer service we want to be know for. Although you have already spoken with a member of our customer service team, I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

lucilleg2
10/12/17

Over a month ago I ordered a coffee mug from Zazzle. Last Saturday I contacted Zazzle to tell them it hadn't come. They immediately replied, packed a new one & UPS delivered it yesterday. WOW! I will be recommending Zazzle to my family and friends.

brendab146
10/11/17

I love the shirt.i WISH I COULD OF GOTTEN MORE FOR THE FAMILY TO MATCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY PARTY.DELIVERY WAS GREAT TIMING.WILL ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F.

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O.

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D.

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

51 Photos for Zazzle