US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 254 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 56 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 768 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sashag17
7/23/16

Templates were easy to follow to help you to customize your own cards/invitations.

sylviat7
7/23/16

BEWARE BUYERS!!!! DO NOT SHOP ZAZZLE

This is Beavers 5th business not because he is some extraordinary business man, it is because he is rip off artist and I am sure if someone investigated he has ripped off more people for more money than Bernie Madoff. Charging non-refundable annual memberships by luring consumers into accepting free shipping and then charging a annual fee without an alert message prior to the 30 days. Will not refund the money and will not even apologize for it.

It is unfortunate because the items they sell are not even their own creations. I would suggest that the talented people that sell on Zazzle find a better way to sell their products because at the end of the day I will forever remember this incident and not the talented person who designed my purchase.

aileenr3
7/22/16

Do not order puzzles from here! The printing quality of the puzzle is ok, but the whole execution is off! The pieces do not fit together correctly and are loose. The puzzle I received had many missing pieces. This makes it impossible to execute. Even though I was apprehensive, I ordered from zazzle because of their 100% satisfaction guarantee. I wish I stayed away because their return process (even with a defected product) is difficult and not worth it. I believe that the reviews that they have on their actual site with the products are completely biased so stay away.

marshas18
7/18/16

Reliable and quality products

caroll83
7/17/16

Zazzle black is offered as a 30 day free trial. Then your credit card is auto charged. I called to cancel. They will not refund the money just give you Zazzle credit. I didn't want Zazzle credit as I wasn't wowed by my experience with them.
Plus, as other reviewers have stated, be ready to hold for a very long time for support. I held at least 20 minutes one time and hung up frustrated without ever speaking with anyone.
Poor customer service.

heatherc77
7/14/16

Found the best invitations ever! They had everything to create the cutest invites & theme for the entire wedding. Really love their stuff!

lauries47
7/14/16

I recently made my first purchase through Zazzle and I couldn't have been more pleased! The delivery time was awesome, the quality of the product was superb and the price was incredibly reasonable. The ordering process was easy, and the continual email updates regarding the status of my order was A+. The variety of products is amazing, so I'm definitely a customer for life now!

barbarap78
7/14/16

Just what I was looking for
Added to the invitation that I used them for

teresam73
7/13/16

I received my order. I just don't understand how all 5 ornaments are different. If they were not personalized, I would return them. So much for 100% satisfaction. 3 of them have crooked pictures on the back. 2 of them have one of the paw prints smeared and 3 of them you cannot read the dogs name because you punched the hole in the middle of the name instead of on top of the bone. Why can't all 5 be made properly and the same. My first time using your company and my last. These were expensive ornaments and not worth the cost unless they are done right. Teresa

We promise 100% satisfaction-NOT TRUE

susana142
7/13/16

I ordered a monogramed dog tank top. What I got was a thin piece of cloth with 2 holes. Excessively priced for the quality, astronomical shipping charge for 2 oz package; the shape does not even conform to any dog's body. Returning it has been a nightmare. They want pictures in a specific format; they take you through a million hoops to then offer you an account credit, but NOT A REFUND. The wait on the phone to speak to an agent is astronomically long. I so regret purchasing anything from them. Judging by the paper work and time I've had to spend to get a simple refund, I suspect they will not honor their so called "quick return policy".

amberk18
7/13/16

I paid for expedited shipping and was thrilled when I got an email the day after I placed the order and it said it was ready to ship. And yet my order still sits there. UPS has not received it, just the shipping sticker has been printed- for the past 3 days now it has sat. I tried to email and have not gotten a response. I called 3 times, ( I'm on hold now). Each time I am on hold for over 30 minutes and then I am disconnected. This is really unprofessional.

Update,a customer service person from Zazzle finally called me. I should receive my order today. Fingers crossed

monicaa22
7/7/16

Placed an order through Zazzle for an important event. Shipping date was within the time parameters. HOWEVER, I DID NOT RECEIVE THE SHIPMENT AT ALL. No response to an e-mail. Called company. All I got was "Oh. It hasn't shipped yet." Cancelled entire order. Will not recommend Zazzle if you have an important event.

joye17
7/7/16

I ordered several items after searching the web for the best quality. I am very satisfied with my purchases (several customized items for our 50th wedding anniversary) and other items.

bobc91
7/7/16

I have tried 2 cards and they are not usable.
Order#1. The heavy duty paper is not paper at all, it is ridiculously thick cardboard. The metallic effect if not metallic at all, it is a dull gradient. The printing was crooked or the cards were not cut square. The tracking link for Ontrac shipping is a bogus UPS link.

Order#2. Second try was with normal paper and no fake metallic band. This time the colored lines were misprinted. So tried a do-over. Same UPS error, no sign of my order in my account. My ink jet printed cards at home are so much better.

1-2 spam emails every day about their specials.

celesteg5
7/3/16

I was worried that printing quality wouldn't be very good, but was SO pleased when it arrived. Excellent quality, the order arrived days before expected, and I love that I was able to customize the post card. I used it as a menu card and had the menu printed on the back. Very happy with everything!

alyonag1
7/2/16

Although the customer service team was really friendly and kind, the rest of our experience was as bad as it can get!

We ordered 15 custom kindle covers on a Thursday and all was great! They were quoted to arrive the following Tuesday. On Tuesday we receive nothing and no shipment notification from Zazzle. I check in online and see that our delivery has shifted by another week!!!!! No one notified us about this delay, so I reached out and they changed our delivery method (for free) and apologized for the situation. The problem was that we were moving offices the Friday of that week and this was an aggravating but not serious situation. They updated my address and were very helpful.

The kindle covers were ordered with two and a half weeks to go to our Board meeting. This was a time sensitive order and anyone working with print vendors know that this isn't an unrealistic deadline.

A day after the shipping issues were resolved I receive an email that they cannot fulfill my order because they are out of stock of kindle covers! You heard right! Out of stock!!!!! This is a week after they accepted my order, charged me money, were 'in production for 4 days' and now they cannot fill my order. This is a week and change until I need to be at the Board meeting, covers in hand! It is unbelievable. When I called to inquire what happened - apparently, they had the stock when the order was placed but subsequently ran out and only realized this a week after I placed my order.

I cannot put into words how unbelievably shocked I am at the blatant mishandling of their business. My covers were due to start printing a day, maybe two after my order was placed. They had the inventory on hand at that time. It is just good business to ensure ongoing production by not taking on orders which cannot be filled. Has anyone on the team taken an operations management course or any business courses at all?

Tip for consumers: Don't use this vendor!

christianel1
7/2/16

I ordered baseball themed invitations for my son's Bar Mitzvah. They were very easy to customize with my own wording and they were available in multiple sizes. I ordered multiple versions of the large size invitation as well as smaller response cards. all of the envelopes were included. And they arrived within a week! I am very happy with my experience at Zazzle.

adeleg2
7/1/16

I spent $44 for 100 business cards they were pretty but the paper quality is cheap very flimsy even though I spent extra for the better Quality paper. Never again! Also I had to wait 14 days for delivery. going back to Vista print!

lorrainec35
6/30/16

I ORDERED A "BABY REGISTRY NOTE BOOK" AND WAS VERY HAPPY I COULD CUSTOM DESIGN IT TO THE "THEME OF MY DAUGHTERS BABY SHOWER"-ELEPHANTS,ALSO I WAS ABLE TO PICK THE COLORS OF THE SHOWER. REALLY NICE FEATURE!

millieg3
6/29/16

my review is expensive trashy meaningless products.

carlab32
6/27/16

my Neice was very satisfied with her gifts it brought tears to our eyes because on the day that my items came he had gain 2.7 lbs and he was

larryg66
6/26/16

I`m very pleased with my zazzle experience.

ceciliak4
6/23/16

I was very pleased with the varied selections available through Zazzle. The nautical design I chose was perfect with the venue where the rehearsal dinner was held (on a river in a boathouse). I would definitely recommend Zazzle and look forward to the next time I need party supplies. Thank you, Zazzle!

candiceb17
6/22/16

I ordered senior graduation invitations and half out of the entire pack had poor picture visibility, with a white smudge of some sort, and to top it all the invitation sent to me was on hard card board not quality photo papet with a matte or glossy finish. I filed a complaint and had been promised a corrected and replacement shipment, I have yet to receive it. I never asked for a refund I just wanted what I paid for. I will never order from Zazzle again, I had to physically reorder a new design and wonderful quality work done from my local Target Store photo department

kellyg72
6/22/16

This turned out great and my husband loved it. The only issue I had was that I accidentally ordered 2 (my bad because I should have checked) but I wish perhaps someone in customer service had contacted me to see if I really wanted 2). No big deal but just a thought. It is easy to make a mistake when ordering.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

59 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Could you privately message us your order information, so that we may be able to further investigate this for you? Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Magnets can take 2-3 days to manufacture, and then depending on your shipping method, it'll take that amount of days to be received. For example, if you choose the Standard shipping method, it can 5-12 business days to be delivered.
4 days ago