Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

valu18
10/20/17

I ordered this personalised birthday card on 7 Oct & received an email on 9 Oct to say it was awaiting courier collection. However, the tracking record shows it wasn't shipped until 13 Oct! It eventually arrived on 19 Oct - 8 business days after it was ready for dispatch. I had paid extra for standard shipping which zazzle claim takes 5-7 business days - this had taken 8 business days. But that's not the end of it - when the card finally arrived, the quality was very poor, with ink smudges on the personalised message inside. As the card was late arriving it's left me no time to get a replacement. Very dissatisfied - I won't be using zazzle again.

lanceb30
10/18/17

ordered a custom invitation to a exclusive event. I wish i could tell how the product looked but I haven't received it 3 days (not counting a weekend) our package arrived.
it only contained the envelopes. after a difficult search for the company phone# waited on hold for 45 minutes N0 EXAGGERATION Avery kind lady answered and could only guess the order was placed in some other box. She offered to reprint and assured us was early enough in the day she could get it out to receive the next day (today) apparently her authority ended at the phone. I am currently on the phone for 35 minutes now waiting to talk to that nice lady again. if you need to count on something don't use this company. I cant speak to the product but my rating of the service is a nano star because one isn't low enough. UPDATE JUST GOT A LIVE BODY ON THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE ONLY FORTY MINUTES THIS TIME! He was able to inform me that the order has STILL not been ship be he would certainly contact production to expedite. I said a kind lady has already done that. could you march over to production and tell them I have to have this TOMORROW!! his reply "unfortunately we are not even in the same country sir" !!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU NEED SOMETHING IN A TIMELY MATTER AND CUSTOMERS SERVICE? ARE FREAKING KIDDING ME/

tracyk43
10/18/17

My original package was lost in the mail and the customer service I received to get my replacement order to me in the same amount of time was exceptional. Every time I called for an update on my order I was promised that I would receive an email with the update and they held true to their promise. Thank you so much for making a very stressful situation easier.

lynnes47
10/18/17

A season ago - the end of August we ordered simple embroidered hats after Summer band camp. We wanted them to welcome new members and to have something for cohesive group. We waited and waited and called and called and emailed and got a lot of ...oh they are almost ready and will be sent shortly, Finally on Oct. 6 we got a message that they had shipped. When we did not receive them on October 9 I placed another call and found out that the hats had not even been itemized, set, and embroidered. They never started the job! They actually switched the manufacturing site and had not plans on working on them, yet sent a shipment notice anyway. When I told them the season was half over and it was too late to search and find another compnay they insisted they could get the order out by the end of the week in time for homecoming. Homecoming came and went and we just received them today with FULL payment and a false order number and date. It does not have the original order date, or number?? DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT VALUE YOU NOR YOUR TIME. ZERO STARS- RUN!

karenc179
10/15/17

Promised over and over that order was being expedited. I can't believe they are still in business. I needed invites quickly for an engagement party and 4 weeks later I ended up resorting to getting them in an hour from Walgreens. This is on the heels of having at least four employees promise me they were on the way. I have them until 6 days before the party and then but the bully's to distribute cheap, horrible invites because they had misled me for so long. Horrible joke of a company. I envision some 20 year old navigating this website out of his basement and sending the calls to a call center in another country as every rep I spoke to did not speak English. Don't waste your time, energy, or least importantly to me, money. I pause the extra 125 for express....what a joke!

kaylaj31
10/13/17

Every bad review under me is very accurate. Never received my order, was told my shipping would be upgraded and refunded, never got my refund, took a month working with them before I gave in and cancelled my order, they told me they would send me a refund, it's been 2 and a half weeks and I haven't gotten the shipping or order refunded still. Calling their customer service is a nightmare. I only ordered 75 business cards. This was my first and last time ordering from this company. I have always ordered from vistaprint. I will NEVER stray away from vistaprint ever again. Don't shop at zazzle. Go to vistaprint! Great customer service, fast manufacturing and shipping, and great deals and prices!

nancyc203
10/13/17

I have had great success with Zazzle. Every order I have placed has been handled quickly and efficiently. Love their email discounts, great prices for customized work, their wonderful customer service -- there's nothing not to love!

dona1386
10/12/17

Order placed 7/20/17 with 21 - 29 day delivery promise. Item was delayed. No explanation given. Each time I inquired I was told that it would be shipped soon. Website showed items shipped 10/6 with delivery in one business day, via express service with tracking. No tracking information provided. When item was three days overdue on 10/12, I received an email saying order was cancelled. Phone rep said they had been unable to produce embroidered items since last summer. But they kept telling me it was being produced. As of 10/12/17, embroidered items are still advertised for sale on the Zazzle website. Downright dishonest.

lucilleg2
10/12/17

Over a month ago I ordered a coffee mug from Zazzle. Last Saturday I contacted Zazzle to tell them it hadn't come. They immediately replied, packed a new one & UPS delivered it yesterday. WOW! I will be recommending Zazzle to my family and friends.

brendab146
10/11/17

I love the shirt.i WISH I COULD OF GOTTEN MORE FOR THE FAMILY TO MATCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY PARTY.DELIVERY WAS GREAT TIMING.WILL ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN

melissai13
10/11/17

I ordered a couple of tech shirts in September for a race in November. When I looked online last week, they had yet to create the shirts. I contacted customer service, who after a few days told me that they hadn't received a shipment from that vendor and that I should pick other shirts. Did so; it's a new week & they still haven't been made. Oh and that original shirt? That the vendor was no longer supplying and hadn't told them when they were going to ship again? Still listed on the site as shipping in less than a week. My only solace is that I've got a long train ride on Saturday so I can use the time to describe this experience on various customer websites.

Tip for consumers: Don't!

danab79
10/11/17

I had called up because I was waiting for 48 hours for a credit to be put into my account and I was not going to be late with sending out my baby shower invitations. Igor was amazing and put the credit right into my account as soon as I called him and said of the first representative who told me to wait 48 hours and nothing happened, and he checked on one last package that I was waiting to receive as well as re-ordering my new invitations and he helped me out with amazing customer service and I am awaiting everything to come on time as planned now with no worries!!

jessieh34
10/10/17

Zazzle is a complete disaster. Placed an order for rectangular business cards (and these are completely basic cards, no images, few words, black ink) on 9/3/17, originally expected to arrive by 9/15 (I believe I am being generous with that expected date). Today is 10/10/17, and after multiple messages to them, I only know that they are working diligently to fulfill my order as quickly as possible, and that my shipping has been upgraded. I will never receive this order, and their customer service is horrific -- I have Zazzle Black, and after multiple negative experiences I will never purchase anything from Zazzle, ever again. Read these negative reviews and stay away! Earlier this year I ordered a personalized notebook and they literally just threw it in a box completely unprotected and it arrived with the corners, edges, and spiral crushed. IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT THEM ABOUT AN ORDER, do not choose "Where is my order?" as they will NEVER receive/respond -- it's like that option is only there for show! Choose "Cancel or modify my order"!

bm114
10/10/17

This was a horrible experience working with Zazzle. It takes someone at least three days to respond to your questions, then when the goods do not arrive until after the promised arrival date you are not reimbursed.

catheriner59
10/9/17

I had the pleasure of working with Kathy at Zazzle to place my order. She was professional, thoughtful and very patient. Kathy held my hand through the entire ordering process. She was laser-focused in regards to her attention to detail; having me double/triple check the entire order to verify if was all correct. If I began my own company she would be my first employee. She is an asset to the Zazzle organization. Outstanding experience!

dawns121
10/8/17

They debited my account but never sent my hats. After 30 days I wrote to them and was told they couldn't give me an estimated ship date but they would up grade my shipping method to expedited for free. After 60 days I wrote to them again and the still couldn't give me an estimated ship date. I cancelled my order and they did refund my money. Don't waste your time ordering from them.

kimb1799
10/7/17

Is there a "0" rating? Ordered and paid for business cards on 9-12 and didn't get them or hear anything until I contacted them in the first of October. Finally cancelled order and now get to wait 7-10 days for refund...what the heck?? Business cards??? Really??

lisao58
10/5/17

I am in the design and licensing business and sell my designs on various POD platforms. I ran into an issue when a client of mine told me that he had not received his product. So I went to Zazzles online chat forum where I was told I could not speak for my customer since I was not the purchaser. I then emailed Customer Service and Rob came to our customers rescue. He went above and beyond what was required of him and I really appreciated that he was willing to find a solution that made us both happy. I dont care what anyone else says about you, YOU ROCK ROB

chriss619
10/5/17

The Zazzle representative, Danielle, is AMAZING! So thoughtful and helpful. She deserves a million stars!

cs205
10/5/17

I've been shopping online on Zazzle for YEARS and every representative has not only been incredibly courteous and kind, but also very funny. Shout out to Kathy, who is always willing to go the extra mile for her customers!

kathym178
10/5/17

I was very please with my invitations for my 50th Birthday party. I was allowed to pick a design and customized it to my liking...color, size, is just right. They arrived quicker than I expected. I will order from Zazzle again.

susanf157
10/5/17

I ordered a shirt from Zazzle in XXL. I usually wear 1X but wanted to be sure it would fit so went to a size larger. It was a cute shirt, actually my husband was ordering it for my birthday. When it arrived and I tried it on, it was ridiculously small. I would guess it would fit about a size 12 woman. So, pardon me for having curves (and loving them). Happy birthday to me.

christineh121
10/5/17

After waiting for over 2 months for my items, i finally had to cancel it and go with another idea for my save the date. When i placed the order, i told them that if it wasn't able to arrive by 9/20 to please let me know considering that my previous order took so long. Called several times and between several supervisors and c.s. reps they all confirmed delivery. I received my tracking number, and was super excited. After 2 days with no updates, i called several times and they informed me that the package was lost and that they were going to contact usps. 2 days later, no claim was made so i put in it personally. USPS said they saw a label created but no shipment was scheduled for pick up. Called back zazzle and told them, they sent me a replacement order. I had several more supervisors and employees promise me it was on its way. 10 days later, i called again, and they said they removed the item from the website and it would possibly be canceled. Told a supervisor to call me back once they found an update (the only form of communication is through email), of course they did not. They didn't even call me back the following day or answer any of my emails. Worst company ever, i don't know why i wasted my time again placing a new order.

helenl96
10/5/17

I don't normally write review but this time I had to do since this company really screwed my party invite. I made my invite and still not here even after 4 weeks later. the party is this weekend and I still haven't sent out any invite. It supposed to arrive 3 weeks ago.
Customer wait is also 40 minutes which I think it's quite ridiculous time waste.
Please don't use Zazzle.

mollym50
10/5/17

So I'm not normally the review-writing type but ok. I ordered a custom hat for my friends birthday back in July, which was supposed to arrive around early-mid August. My order says that it is still being fabricated. However, it is now October, and my friend's birthday has long passed. In fact, she doesn't even live in this country anymore. I myself have moved across the country. I contacted the customer support people a few weeks ago and they were very nice and said that they would get on it, even let me change my delivery address. However they also said that they could not provide an estimated delivery date. I would say that this website is a scam, but I mentioned this ordeal to a friend of mine who said she ordered a winter coat from this website and it arrived. In May. She had ordered it in November. The winter coat was very helpful in May as you can imagine. My advice: order from literally anywhere else. Marco Polo could have brought me back goods and spices from China faster than this hat is taking to arrive to me. I have now gotten two haircuts in the span of time in which this hat has still not yet been made. My own birthday has passed, and my friend who I bought the hat for said that her gift for me was still being made, so I have suspicions that this cycle has only begun to repeat itself. Please, dear god, save yourselves.

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle