Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

hannahw51
8/18/17

I ordered business cards and other promotional things for my portfolio show for school coming up in the middle of September. I ordered early so I can not be stressed out about whether it will come or not. I ordered on the 17th of July. I received half of my first order almost immediately, but the business cards and other products related to my business card format have not arrived. It is now the 18th of August. I reached out via email. They told me that they had a production problem and that they will get my stuff out right away, no ETA. So I waited another week just to see. I have not had problems before with this company so I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt.

I emailed again saying that I need my stuff at least by August. I also wanted to get my first order to me so I can start on the next order that I need. I Don't want to buy something that says it will get to me in time but then ends up taking over a month to get to me. If i did this in my business, in any business really, I would be fired. They responded saying: "Although there is a delay, I fully expect your order to be with you well in advance of your needed time frame." I had asked for an ETA so I can know when to expect it. That was all they said. I was furious.

I waited another week or so. I decided to test them. I ordered the exact same cards in a different order to them. That order was shipped out a few days after I ordered it, even though half of that order is not being fulfilled either. What is the production hold-up then? I am needing my stuff. I am ready to say don't bother with the rest and go somewhere else after getting a refund. This has put a bad taste in my mouth. A business that runs like this, is not a good business. Do what is promised and ship it out in the time frame that you say you will. I am very disappointed and had added stress that was not needed.

jeffc147
8/18/17

I ordered 9 table numbers on July 30th and was promised on their website I would be getting them well in advance. I called their service number and waited 45 minutes, the people working there was nice enough, however, the only thing they could do was "escalate" to the production team they couldn't tell me if the order would be complete before our wedding on the 25th. Which honestly puts me in a bind here. So do I cancel the order now and try to get it from their competitor like Amazon or Minted and if so I'll probably need to pay for expedited shipping. Either way, I'm sure most people know that planning their own wedding we already have a million things to do and for something as simple as 9 custom table cards this was more frustration that we really didn't need. The worst part is they can't even give us a reason on why it's been delayed. They are willing to give me my refund of $12 but seriously is that good enough at this point. I don't want a refund I want the product I was promised.....

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Zazzle until you stop seeing negative posts they have a huge problem they are not telling us. Their product facility might have burned down for all we know. They won't tell us.

johnd822
8/18/17

DO NOT USE!!! I ordered products almost one month in advance as I was in charge of party favors for an event. I was given a ship date well in advance of my party. As the date approached no zazzle package. I emailed customer support multiple times NO RESPONSE. Attempted to call and had ridiculously long wait times 45 minutes and then disconnected before any live person. After hours of calling a rep finally took my call apologized and promised expidited shipping and it would arrive. Guess what it never did. Called again with same frustrating difficulty finally talked to someone who apologized said they would try to get them to me and of course it didn't happen. Happy party with no decorations. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I see almost 700 1 star reviews here. Not surprised.

sadiev
8/17/17

After an increase in volume, I started ordering prints of my artwork from Zazzle for my customers. Therefore, timely delivery is VERY important for me and the credibility of my business.

I reached out to Zazzle Customer Service 8 times regarding ONE order. Once they did not respond to my email (at all), and twice they instituted a "Code Red" status on my order. I was told this meant that the items would be produced and shipped the same day or next.

I waited over 22 business days for my order (although it was promised within 10 business days of my order). It still did not leave production stage. I had to finally call and cancel the order because I was so sick of being lied to and told that it would be produced and ship that day or the next.

Now I have this credit on my account that I have to use at Zazzle. I've used some of it - and of course, several of the stickers I ordered are past the promised delivery date.

I completely regret using this company for my services, and now I'm stuck spending my store credit on products that I'm not even sure will ever arrive.

jesso10
8/17/17

I placed an order for business cards last month and have still not received them. I cannot find any email addresses to contact someone in the office and the phone numbers I have called are apparently disconnected? Is this company even real?

barbarad111
8/17/17

Every business has its so-called flaws, but Zazzle has habitually screwed up one too many times with its delayed orders (and not just my orders). A woman who wrote a recent Google review made a great point in suggesting that they should simply be honest about why orders have been delayed [mainly with paper products], rather than making false promises about the delivery date (that's not even close at times).

Granted, I've ordered a total of 38 products from my Mulantis store, and other stores, within Zazzle in the past, and they turned out perfect, and arrived on time or earlier; I even wrote a couple of positive reviews about the products' great quality, vivid colors, and print accuracy.

I had ordered them (at different times) for self, family members, friends, neighbors, and acquaintances, but about a handful of them arrived late. Unfortunately for Zazzle, the items that arrived late were birthday gifts for others that I had ordered at least two weeks in advance.

After learning that sending Zazzle emails aren't effective---since they don't reply---I called them a couple of times in the past, after being on hold for about 30 minutes, to find out what the hell was going on. They gave me a discount toward my next purchase, but the actual problem didn't get resolved.

On August 1st of this year, my husband and I ordered a personalized birthday card for a family member's Sweet 16th, and the status today is still, "Making." The personalized bag (that was ordered on the same day) arrived early, but the card has passed the birth date.

They open at 9:00 a.m. CA time, so I will be giving them one last call. Update: Wait time was 30 min, not 10 min. Nicole (with Irish accent) was very friendly and made an effort to help, but still no date of delivery, though they will expedite the order and she will send an email as soon as they find out.

I will no longer be adding anymore of my creativity---artwork, poems, words of wisdom, etc.---onto Zazzle products to sell, which initially seemed like a great idea. After reviewing the terms and services again, I will take appropriate action to delete my Mulantis store account, and possibly set up another one elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: If you're going to order an item for a special occasion, you may want to order it about a month in advance. The delivery date can be far off at times.

erics242
8/16/17

Zazzle said my order would be ready by a certain date and they were one day late, but they made up for it by upgrading the shipping to next day. There is a lot of negative comments on here, but I'm impressed with Zazzle's commitment to customer service and they made my custom shirts to my satisfaction. I needed these for an important meeting and they delivered on their promise to get my shirts to me ASAP! Great company and good business practices.

katieh90
8/15/17

If there were zero starts I would have gone with that. This has absolutely been the worst service I have received from any company, ever. I cannot believe they can run a company like they do. I paid almost 30 extra dollars to have them express shipped and they are more than one week late. The worst part being that the lady in customer service continues to lie to me about when my order will be here. ORDER FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

katies107
8/15/17

Just like the other ladies on this feed. I ordered stamps on 8/1 and they're now a week late and every time I call customer service I'm on hold for at least 30 minutes and receive no answers to when my order will get here. They told me they would personally call me today with answers and I've received no phone call. I have tried to be nice and understanding but this is beyond frustrating. If this company is going to be making or manufacturing ANYTHING WEDDING related.. then they need to have better costumer service. There are timeframes that brides have to maintain to make sure everything is delivered on time. I will be calling to get my money back if my order isn't shipped tomorrow by noon. This is RIDICULOUS! I'm very disappointed

christyf9
8/15/17

Like Whitney, I ordered stamps on 7/25 and still have not received them. After being lied to (just delays) to now, "the equiptment was broken"...I am beyond furious.

Interestingly, also like Whitney, I was told they shipped yesterday (and a shipping label was made) but UPS doesn't have them and Zazzle customer service can't find them. Sounds to me like they are just lying about the orders being shipped and lost.

Complete fraud and I'll be putting Zazzle on blast on every possible site for this HORRIBLE experience. DO NOT buy custom stamps from them. And do not trust them with your time sensitive items.

non288
8/15/17

After waiting 25 minutes for "Customer Care" to pick up my call - Kathy immediately sensed my displeasure and very professionally assisted me in completing an on-line order that continually rejected my CC information. Based on some of the actions she took it was clear her management team had empowered her to make the customer happy - and she did that by NOT putting the customer on hold. Well done Kathy

nicoleu3
8/15/17

BUYER BEWARE! I placed a time sensitive, wedding-related order for custom stamps on 8/1/17. The production time promised was 2-3 days and an additional 4-7 days shipping. It has now been 15 days and my order status still says it's in production with no further update. I ordered from this company back in April and received my order on the 4th day, no issues, and we were very happy with the product we received. But something changed with their company between then and now. As of today, the promised delivery timeframe in my order details has all of the sudden been removed by the company. I contacted customer service a few days ago via e-mail inquiring about the status of my order and they "could not give me a production or delivery ETA at this time." Today I gave them a call and was put on hold for 30 minutes before reaching a customer service rep. The guy took me in circles, telling me he could not give me an ETA but "rest assured" he has bumped my order up in priority and upgraded my shipping. But the more questions I asked and the deeper I dug for answers, the more he stuttered and got flustered. At one point he let it slip that their printers were broken. I asked him for a partial refund for the trouble since he admitted it was their fault and while I was on hold once more, I decided to do an Internet search. Low and behold, lots of new negative reviews have been popping up within the past couple weeks and even more within the past day or two. Everyone's problem is the same - they have not received their orders and have been given various excuses such as printers being broken, their company moving facilities, and running out of materials, items being out of stock, etc. I verified that the company did indeed move locations in recent months and I'm not sure what the problem is, but they obviously cannot produce the orders customers are placing for whatever reason and they are continuing to lie to their customers! Why not list a longer/delayed production time on their website? Why not shut down temporarily until they solve whatever issues are going on there? They are clearly trying to milk unsuspecting customers of their money to keep themselves in business. TERRIBLE! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, STAY FAR FAR AWAY! They should and probably will go out of business soon because of this. I contacted my credit card company today for a full refund. I will not be giving this company any more of my time or money, they are crooks!

whitneym30
8/15/17

I typically do not write reviews, but as I am on hold because I cannot get in touch with customer service I am going to share my experience. I placed an order on 7/26 for custom stamps for save the dates and I too have been experiencing the production delays that everyone else has. The frustrating part is I would have much rather been told on the website up front that there were production delays and it could take 3 weeks to a month to receive the product. I will say that the first time I called customer service Aaron was SO professional and such a DELIGHT. He was genuinely interested in making the problem right. I also am very aware that often customer service centers are TOTALLY separate from the production facility. This is an unfortunate turn of events as I feel anxiety now about getting the stamps. I have been upgraded to 1 day UPS air delivery, but when I reached out to UPS they said to contact the seller because they did not have a package, even though on the website it says shipped yesterday. My advice to Zazzle, if anyone is listening, is to put on your website you are experiencing production delays. You can save many brides, mothers, customers, etc. anxiety about needing the orders in a timely manner. I will not be using zazzle for the wedding stamps. I spent $190 on stamps for save the dates and I am choosing to go with another company for the actual wedding stamps. I genuinely hope that Zazzle gets this figured out as I genuinely liked the way the stamps looked as opposed to other companies.

crystalc71
8/15/17

I placed an order of 36 tags on July 19th, 2017. It said they would arrive by Aug. 4th. I have yet to receive them, and they want to send emails stating oh we are working hard ( the production team ) well they aren't very productive and I cant get an answer on my order! There is no one to speak to live because I cant find a customer service #, I have contacted the BBB in there State. This is insane. Poor Customer service. I will never use the company again and looking at the reviews everyone is saying the same thing! Why are the orders taking so long!!!!!!!! Why not let people know what is going on rather than the run around!!!!!!!!! It shouldn't take over a month to print 36 labels and ship them but they surely took there money in 1 day!

erikas44
8/14/17

I posted the body of email as my review:

Hi, I've had such a horrible time communicating with Zazzle. My order Id was 131-99584715-2434458. I had my order placed over 3 weeks ago. 2 of the orders came. I could not send anything out yet, as I was awaiting the envelopes to go along with my Save the Dates. When I checked, it said it would be another 3-4 weeks. I didn't expect that. So I called customer service. Waited over 40 mins. Finally I get a hold customer service Aida. I explained to her I was upset with the seemingly long time it would take for my order to get to me. I have my guests asking for info regarding the wedding. She apologized, said she would try to expedite the order, but when she couldn't explain to me where or how much longer I would have to wait, upset, I asked to cancel my order. She said she would issue me a full refund. She would send me an email confirmation. I was still upset. At 5:38 pm, I received an email confirmation.....along with another separate email from Zazzle, saying my envelopes we're ready to be sent out, at 5:44 pm. SERIOUSLY????? All I wanted was to know the status of my order. With no info, I had NO idea when I was going to get my order. I didn't want my refund if knew my order was ready. WHY....could'nt they communicate with each other about my order, why?? To add insult to injury, after all is said and done, I get info that it's ready to go?? When I quickly emailed Aida back, she replied there was nothing she could do. I don't want my refund back if I got my envelopes. I'm really upset and I hope someone can get back to me.

kristens53
8/14/17

14 Days and NOTHING? Site doesn't help with a ETA. Calling now and I have a 30min wait time to speak to someone. I'm sure I'll get NOWHERE. sHOULD HAVE read about the company before hand.

estherl40
8/14/17

I ordered labels on 7/26/17 and still have not received it. I ordered the same design that was created back in 4/17. I don't understand why it takes so long to "print" them out. I've used this company for many years, and it took only 2-3 days to print and ship in the past. For new design it took about 4-5 days. I'm ordering the same old labels and customer service was unable to provide an ETA. Very frustrating.....

Incident Reference # CAS-3080336-C9V0G2

teresag52
8/14/17

The customer service team at Zazzle responded in a very timely manner to my inquiry. Not only were they courteous and professional, they went above and beyond to help rectify my order. I received my items ahead of the expected date and the quality is that of an upscale printing company.

ladyh3
8/14/17

I ordered stamps for my wedding invitations on August 3rd, I paid $25 to expedite the stamps and to this day I have NOT received the stamps. I called the customer service line, which is about 1 hour or more of waiting before they get on the phone and tell you that they cannot do anything to help you because they are working as fast as they can due to a change. You cannot cancel your order either because it's already being processed. This is the worst!! I personally never write reviews, but this is absurd. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!

angelicab14
8/13/17

After my original invites for my first baby shower arrived damaged, I was pleased to get Kathy as my customer service rep. She addressed all my concerns, made sure my replacements were quickly sent out and went the extra mile to keep me as a customer. Not every item you order arrives perfectly the first time but once the replacements arrived, I was very happy with my order. Thank you Kathy!

jeffb216
8/12/17

Let me start by saying they claim it is about the customer and not them. Pls read my experience and decide who this was about. Placed an order on 8/1/17 for custom postage stamps. Estimated delivery was 8/9-8/11. My fiancé and I opted to delay sending out our invitations to get these stamps. Didn't get any update so contacted zazzle on 8/9. Their system said it was a 45 min. wait for customer service, it actually took an hour. Customer service rep proceeds to tell me they relocated their printing plant to another state. I asked if they anticipated a delay in fulfilling orders, there was no response. I asked if they thought customers should have been notified of this and given the opportunity to cancel and make other arrangements- again no response. Agent asked what she could do and I said Friday was the outside delivery date so if you can print the order on Thursday and ship overnight then I'll be happy to keep the order. She sent me a nice email confirming that and said I would be notified at the end of the day as to the status. Needless to say never got an update and when I called on Fri. to check status I was told 15 minute wait time which was 45 mins. I told him the situation and he said don't know why she sent you the email, we don't have the capability to print in a single day. And he had no idea when my order could ship. Zazzle Made us lose out on the stamps, on the ability to order them from someplace else, waiting on hold for hours, and giving conflicting information. All these things show me zazzle is about zazzle and NOT the customer in any aspect of their order and customer service process

brennak3
8/11/17

I ordered a custom hat almost a month ago and it still hasn't come. This is extremely frustrating because I need it before i leave for college. I called them, was on hold for over 40 minutes, and eventually got them to upgrade my shipping, but that was over a week ago and I still haven't received my order. This is really disheartening because I now feel like I am being scammed. I already dug through the internet for hours to try to make this hat, and it was exhausting. This has been too long of a process.

If you are looking for timely delivery, do not go to Zazzle

alfredp10
8/11/17

We ordered postage stamps for our wedding invitations and RSVP cards.
They ask you to choose a shipping time line... days later... nothing.

We called and they told us they moved to Nevada and were backed up, but couldn't tell us when or if our stamps were even printed. We waited 62 mins on hold to find this out. Then they said they will call its the following day for an update. Never called, but emailed us they were upgrading our shipping and thanks for being so patient.

Long story short.... no stamps still and they now the order has been cancelled.
The email we received says sorry we (us)had to cancel, and they are ready to take our new order.

WTF
This is for my wedding. Its not like I ordered a dumb mug. This is important!

valerieh51
8/11/17

I ordered invitations etc. The belly bands never came and you simply cannot get ahold of anyone. No one answers the email inquiries and if you try to call the "hold" time is > 20 minutes. Ridiculous. I wouldn't both with them. There are too many other places that have much better service to help you if something goes amiss.

Now I have to stay on hold for 20+ minutes to try to get a refund for something I never got. Horrible

kristins57
8/11/17

I ordered Save-the-Date cards for my wedding. They arrived in time but text was cut off and there was a white line at the bottom of each card (poor cut). When I contacted customer service, I was told it was my fault because the text was not included in the safe to print area. They never sent me a proof to confirm there was a safe to print area so how was I to know? After repeated requests for a full refund, I was told I could ship the cards back to them (at my cost) and receive a refund in 3 weeks. I doubt I will see a dime from them. Never using them ever again.

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle