Review of Zazzle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sb208
4/28/17

Lorraine was extremely patient with me, she went the extra mile to help find/design an invitation I was happy with. What she did I could have NEVER done. I enjoyed chatting with her as she worked her magic.

soniae6
4/28/17

I ordered a shirt and it a month past by and i did not receive my shirt so i called customer service was told that they did not know why it took so long and would over night the shirt well they did not over night it so i waited 2 days and called again and was told the order still had not been shipped oh and by the way the shirt i was ordering came in small so he advised me to place a new order for a different shirt but of course this would mean the order would be reprocessed so i had them cancel the order and transfer me to their complaint department so he hung up on me instead. WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

tarag27
4/28/17

I had the pleasure of having Carey help me with my problem. Carey was professional and kind. He addressed my concern and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and retain me as a customer with Zazzle. Carey is an asset to the company. Having a knowledgeable, professional and kind representative like Carey will put Zazzle above the many other internet competitors. A job well done and much appreciated.

marcop32
4/28/17

I placed an order and paid for RUSH deliver, this was on 4/22/2017. It was supposed to get delivered between 4/26-4/28. Which is what i needed for this weekend. I never received any update so I called in today 4/28 and they told me that it has not been made yet. So or course I had to cancel the order and hopefully I can get refunded and not have to wait 3 or 4 months for that, with out me having to keep calling them.
I guess I should of researched it better before placing any order and having high expectations.

kelleyc12
4/28/17

Zazzle rocks. I order customized stamps from them frequently and they are always lovely (with speedy shipping)! However, in this particular case, I was SUPER impressed with the customer service I received when I purchased an iPhone 7 phone case. This company is all about ensuring their customers are highly satisfied. I can honestly say that I have NEVER received such superb service. Highly recommend this store and it will continue to be my go-to shop for many items!

Tip for consumers: Zazzle has it all! Including the best Customer Service ever!!

katij1
4/27/17

They had a coupon code for 50% off and it does not take 50% off. The invitations I was buying were $1.17 and they ended up in my cart for .97 cents. Anyone who can do simple math knows that is not right. I didn't mind paying .97 cents but I didn't order because no way am I supporting false advertisement.

coic2
4/27/17

Trying to custom your design will leave you a few hundred short. I had to order same design 4 times; First the paper was mediocre to say the least; second the design never saved the changes(for paper) so it arrived like the first one. On the 3rd try I've got customer service online to make sure the changes were saved; while we did got the new paper alright, the back of the card came in empty. So we did it 4th time waiting to see how is coming. The Online tool while simple to use is not doing what is supposed to do; the 100% Satisfaction is not for any of us DIY-ers; In the end you will end up paying a lot for your custom design; You will probably be better off visiting the neighborhood printing store.

Tip for consumers: I think any competing store/service would probably be a better solution for your needs. Don't get caught in low prices or discounts as most probably won't apply.

kyleh61
4/27/17

An outstanding company with so many different choices of beautiful items. Their customer service is one of the best I've seen. Very polite and they always want their customers happy!

lynner15
4/26/17

I had an ongoing problem for over 6 month. I emailed, used the contact form and called several times. I finally got two guys that were willing to go the extra mile. Thank you Nicholas and Rob!

roberts592
4/26/17

zazzle company has a lot of problems but there is one saving grace , a guy named Carey if you can get a hold of this guy ,he always makes things right. Hats off to Carey there is always one person in a company who gets the job done right

elizabethk94
4/25/17

I love my new toothbrush holder, I customized it with my to favorite things: my two Australian Shepherds. And, it came out great

wendyn25
4/25/17

If so could give this a -5 for customer service. I order business cards 3 weeks ago and they still can not give me a status on.my order. I honestly think they are going to take my money and that's it. They double charged me to begin with, however I did get that back, but the cards I believe are never coming. Please take my advice and go a different route for your business cards.

sherris25
4/25/17

Kathy was patient, professional and warm ~ all at the same time. A Venn diagram of effective customer service.

michellel190
4/24/17

I designed a gorgeous card that was so much nicer than any other printing site I've found (I've tried atleast 20). When it came time to order, the site told me even with express shipping, it could take up to a week! $21 to ship express and it will take a week?!?! I called customer service which was a joke. After attempting to call for an hour and the system disconnecting the call every time, I finally got through. I was put on hold for 25 minutes, even though the recording said 10. When someone did finally answer, he was incredibly monotone and offered no help whatsoever. He simply said, "It could take that long. It might not." Thanks for the help! That's generally what the the indicated Estimated Time on the website alludes to. I wasted an hour and a half trying to call Customer Service for absolutely nothing.

Every other printing company, Vistaprint, Gotprint.com, Moo.com, even OfficeMax and Staples can get you business cards within 2-3 days.

Zazzle has a pretty front, but for customer service and being able to deliver their service to their customer, they are severely lacking.

maggieg18
4/24/17

As a designer Technical Issues remain unfixed since February 2017. There are over 166 products currently missing from my stores and one 'scrambled' store that I am very much embarrassed that a potential customer would see. Keep getting the same email response over and over and over which means nothing and does nothing. To Steven B. - it is not Customer Service that is giving you an issue it is the Zazzle Content Management people. They respond to NO ONE...Designers request assistance if they are unsure of their design and get NO response either. If we post products they do not like, the standard 'infringement' email comes and all products are pulled. This is how they operate. No one can fix anything but they play the game very well...so they think. To whomever reviews Zazzle complaints...the time spent reading this could have been time spent addressing my technical issues. MaggieG

msc6
4/21/17

No dispute with the order number listed here. Beautiful work every order I've made. Their "rules" are not clear, though, and twice I've had a problem returning something. Recently though, Zazzle made things right and gave me a refund even though it was not in their "rules." I've made another order. Thanks for the best, Zazzle, and please make your policies more user friendly.

danas83
4/20/17

I was working on a custom ribbon that would not edit properly. I had worked with another representative for almost two hours, prior to Carey, who did not follow up to complete the necessary edits for me to place the order. When I called back, I was frustrated and tired. Carey worked with me to ensure my project was a success. He did not give up until I was completely happy with the final product. Furhmore, he recognized the struggles and frustration I experienced trying to create this DIY ribbon, as well as my disappointment with my past customer service encounter. He compensated me for my time by expediting shipping. This was important since I lost a considerable amount of time trying to create the ribbon. (I use Safari browser and wish it was more compatible with your site). Time is of the essence since it is for my mom's 70th!! Carey was helpful, patient, capable and gracious. What began as a terrible experience was left on a positive note. Thanks to him, I would use Zazzle again!! Thank you, Carey!!!!

chynac
4/19/17

I received my order and absolutely loved everything but the font appeared to small on my business cards, so I contacted Customer Service explained to them my dilemma and they were quick to offer me a suggestion on how i can change my design to fix the issue and gave me an account credit to reorder my cards and did not make me ship my previous batch back to them! I love their products, design options and will definitely continue my business with them

morganj16
4/19/17

I ordered wedding programs from Zazzle and recieved them about a week before my wedding. Unfortunately, they were not the correct edit of the programs due to an error I think on my part. As a panicking Bride I frantically called the customer service line and spoke with an agent named Kathy who reassured my that it could be fixed and that I wouldn't be charged for the reprint or the express shipping, being that I had no choice but to overnight them since my wedding was in 8 days. She helped me re-edit my programs and even proofed them for me and I ended up paying nothing. They truly are a great company and the programs look amazing. I will definitely use them for any printing I need in the future. It was the best customer service experience I have ever had.

clairek23
4/19/17

I recently ordered engagement announcements from Zazzle and the picture on them was so pixely you could hardly see our faces. I just decided to get them done at Costco because I know the quality would be good if I ordered through them. But 40 bucks down the drain!!! You would have at least thought they would email me about the photo quality on the cards So I could have chosen a picture that wasn't pixely. I received them and realized there was no way I could actually send them to wedding invitees. Very disappointed.

stevenb173
4/19/17

Zazzle rejected my design on the basis of copyright infringement, which I understand.

However, I wrote a short, concise, specifically-worded request for guidance in how to bring my design in to compliance, and they REFUSE TO ANSWER or even acknowledge the email.

This is beyond comprehension. I recommend that everyone avoid this company altogether unless you enjoy being kicked around by shoddy customer service.

Tip for consumers: Don't use Zazzle.

arleneg9
4/18/17

Zazzle NEVER let's me down! The customer service and prices are excellent. The selection of products are fabulous and quickly delivered. Kathy was my customer
service rep. and she could not have been more delightful! I highly recommend Zazzle and will continue to enjoy the products!! Using Zazzle Black, allows me free shipping on every order too.

galem22
4/18/17

Thank you Carey for EXCELLENT customer service on my first order at Zazzle. He walked me through the steps to reorder on the site and answered all questions. Now I know my order is correct. Thank you for being courteous, polite, and kind. -gale

thomasb227
4/18/17

I have ordered a few Tees here. I has a size issue with a couple. They don't just say they will help you in print. Zazzle took care of the product immediately. They stand behind the 100% guarantee. Quality items, made with the best materials. Fast shipping and instant returns. They are who they say they are. COMPLETELY SATISFIED.

bh383
4/17/17

Carey listened to my issue and then resolved it far beyond what I had expected. Thanks to a company philosophy & structure, he had been given the tools & authority to truly serve a customer not just placate. Yes, he ensured I would be not only a very happy customer but a returning customer. Thanks, Carey, you made my day with that 50% off promo code that saved me big bucks.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

99 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
elissap2
Elissa P.
2 days, 4 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hello Elissa,

This can depend on the product you're ordering as our products manufacturing time can vary. If you're on the product page of the item you want to order, you should see an Estimated delivery date listed above the 'Add to Cart' button, along with a link for Shipping options. This will give you an idea on when you can expect your order. Since you're shipping to Australia, please make sure you are ordering off our AU site, www.zazzle.com.au to avoid unwanted duties and/or taxes.

You can find out more about shipping to Australia in our help center article here: https://help.zazzle.com/hc/en-gb/articles/219589388-Shipping-Info-UK-EU-Canada-Australia-New-Zealand

Christine
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Penny,

Since we are a print-on-demand company, all of our products require a manufacturing time before we queue them up for shipment. We can never guarantee delivery as some variables (such as high volume orders, image complications, or adverse weather conditions) may extend the turnaround time and delivery.

With that said, you should see an Estimated delivery date listed above the 'Add to Cart' button, along with a link for Shipping options. This will give you an idea on when you can expect your order.

Christine