US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

stephenc99
12/7/16

Product was as described, service was good and prompt

mariennyv
12/6/16

So here goes this extremely irresponsible and POOR customer service I experienced with this company - "Zazzle". I placed an order of 2 items (a mousepad and a desk name plate) since Thursday Nov 24th, 2016.
The following day I receive an unexpected E-mail from them. As per Zazzle team, one of the items I ordered (the mousepad) had some "issues" with the original template of the initial letter "M" being on the Mousepad so they cancelled my order.
BUT, why did they cancelled it, if THAT IS WHAT I WANTED in the first place?!!! There was NO NEED to change my design, let alone cancel the order!
When I was making my design I had even made it LARGER than the original when I submitted the design! Shouldn't that tell you I wanted it to be there?! I called them and let them know THAT IS what I wanted and nothing needed to be changed!
So the rep I spoke with said it was too late and went ahead and submitted a replacement request E-mail saying "Rest assured that the changes have been made and your replacement item will be on its way shortly."
I was NOT convinced and gave them a call back two days after to check on the status of the "replacement". Well, guess what? They cancelled the replacement request AS WELL, with NO TYPE OF NOTICE - no E-mail - no call, nothing!!!
What can you beleive from a company that tells you one day "Rest assured, you do not have to worry and your item will made again as a replacement" but than turns out to be the opposite and they go ahead and cancel the request (that THEY submitted) without notice?
I mean really?! They guarantee that production time would be between 2-3 business days for the item to be made and then shipped.
Well turns out they JUST shipped the DeskNamePlate on Friday Dec 2. (mind you, I placed the order since Nov 24).
To add, tracking info update does not take longer than 2 business days. Today, it's already Tuesday Dec 5, it has been over (72hrs) and still NO tracking updates. So AGAIN, I had to call them back today as well and see what the HELL is going on?! I spoke with a rep named Jazmine - she said they do not know what's going on with the package or why no tracking info has been updated. That is so IRRESPONSIBLE, WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS?! She told me she will have to submit ANOTHER REPLACEMENT REQUEST. Are you serious?! Now I would have to wait who knows how much more longer... This company does NOT care whatsoever! With this service kind of service I have experienced with Zazzle, they will NOT be receiving another penny from me. First time but never again!

tracyp45
12/3/16

YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN VERSION OF PHONE CASES, TEE SHIRTS, CARDS, MUGS, DESKTOP PRODUCTS, TOWELS, AND YOU NAME IT, THEY PROBABLY HAVE IT.
ALSO, HAVE INCREDIBLE EVERYDAY DESIGNERS WITH THEIR WORK AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON YOUR PRODUCTS.
I DO THIS ALL THE TIME, AS THE TALENT DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE CANNOT BE COMPARED TO ANY OTHER I HAVE COME ACROSS.
ALSO HAVE PROMO CODES AND GET $5 OFF (WHEN YOU REVIEW PRODUCTS) ON NEXT PURCHASE.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND WHAT A FAN I AM OF Zazzle! "Try it...You'll like it!":)

Tip for consumers: When you see something you like, add to wish list. Don't go with first thing you see and like. May see something later and wish you had explored a little longer. Take your time to explore as long as you can, while adding to wish list. When ready to FINALLY make a decision, go back and review all you choices and compare and contrast which ones you like and delete ones you have ruled out. ALWAYS helps me to do it this way.

jenniferc222
12/1/16

I am a designer and buyer and I absolutely love Zazzle! Products are custom and make cool and unique gifts for friends, family and even yourself. I sell items and I also create items to give as gifts and even items to decorate my own home. This is truly a great company that stands behind their products.

christyf7
11/30/16

I ordered a custom job for my son's wedding and the website indicated it would be delivered by 11-23. I called on 11-23 when it was not delivered and they had charged my credit card but the job was far from even going into production. I told them if it was not received by 11-25 to cancel the order. Then on 11-28, I receive an email wondering if I want my order produce since it is delayed. Really! My son's wedding was over. I sent an email saying to cancel and then they said they would refund my money. What they do not get is that if they had been honest, I would have ordered from elsewhere!!!

maureenc27
11/28/16

Lots of fun gifts on this site - easy to customize things as well. Orders show up quickly.

marias201
11/25/16

Unfortunately the shipping was painfully slow. But I loved my T Shirt and It's something that was a bit rare to find elsewhere. I just wish the shipping was faster.

vickyv13
11/24/16

Yes. I'm concerned because my father's order has not turned up. He was ordering some mugs I designed. Nightmare!

latois
11/22/16

Do NOT order from them. I ordered on 11/15 and the order was supposed to come to me by 11/21 or 11/22. I emailed on 11/21 and the response was we will escalate your order for shipping but no shipping information. ON 11/22 i called and got hung up on. I called back and was told my order was still in production and did i still want it? how it was for tday with turkeys on it why would i want that after the holidays? Now i have to wait 7-10 business days for their mess ups. classy company right? IF you couldnt honor the order update the customer not have the customer chase you around to get an answer

terriw25
11/17/16

I have placed 2 orders with Zazzle.com I have received 2 separate emails from them asking for my review of the products. I have tried repeatedly to leave a review but every time I
I hit the submit button nothing happens. When I ordered one of the items, I had to call customer service for help with the personalized lettering because the website is quite confusing. Even with customer service help the product was not done correctly. Then when I tried to pay, the website refused my credit card. This happened several times until I finally used a different card. When I called my credit card company they showed several charges that the Zazzle website said had been refused. They were eventually credited back to my card. This website isn't worth the hassle and I will look elsewhere for personalized products.

ellenm45
11/16/16

I ordered some birthday invitations, and when they were delivered there were no envelopes. i called the company and asked if I should have received them, or if they charged extra for them. I was reassured that it was an oversight, and that they would ship the envelopes the next day on a rush basis at no charge, and sure enough, I got them 2 days later. I was shocked to read the negative reviews because my experience was very positive.

joanism
11/16/16

I ordered a customized baby grow off your website the beginning of this month. It said it was delivered 10 days ago but it still hasn't come to my house.I have emailed zazzle about it, but nothing back from them. Will never order anything from them again!

jasonc157
11/14/16

Ordered invitations from Zazzle for our wedding and the bridal shower. The bridal shower invitations arrived and were for someone's 40th birthday party. We had paid extra to have them shipped faster since we were in a time crunch. My mother-in-law was eventually able to get them replaced and they only refunded the priority shipping.
The invitations were sent to a different address and have yet to arrive. Because there was a weekend/holiday it is not past the latest possible delivery date, but the expected delivery date has passed. Normally I wouldn't be worried, but the OnTrac shipping that they use says that the order was received at the postal facility several days ago and the USPS tracking number says that they have not received the package yet. Additionally, the OnTrac site has the package "scheduled for redelivery on next business day" which has already passed. Not sure at all what is going on, but all attempts to contact both Zazzle and OnTrac have been unsuccessful.
Moral of the story: If you need something anytime within the next few months, order from somewhere else. Your order will get mixed up, the shipping will be a nightmare, and you won't be able to resolve anything in a timely manner.

erich173
11/13/16

I wanted to find a Build Bridges, Not Walls t-shirt, so went to Zazzle. Sure they have one, but it's in the middle of about two dozen Build The Wall shirts. Ridiculous that a company is capitalizing off of this. Building A Wall is the epitome of racism, stop selling these shirts if you have any morals.

mm255
11/10/16

I HAVE SENT AN EMAIL REGARDING DELIVERY TO SOUTH AFRICA. PLEASE MAY I HAVE A REPLY SOONEST. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ORDERING WITH YOU AND WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SURE THAT MY ORDER IS DELIVERED AT THE RIGHT TIME.

joanb60
11/5/16

Wonderful place to buy gifts as all areas are covered from clothing, mugs, keyrings etc as all can be personlised perfectly

ritag26
11/3/16

I ordered ribbon for my daughters baby shower, paid extra to have it shopped faster, it was guaranteed to be here on Monday, here it is Thursday and no ribbon, I have already started all the decorations with this special ribbon, so no I have nothing to finish things with, was lied to when I called Monday that it would be shipped on Tuesday and here at the latest by Thursday, called again today and ribbon was still in production, same thing I was told Monday, very very unsatisfied customer- will never shop here again!!!

karins6
11/1/16

I ordered 2 items and they never arrived.
I was sending several emails asking about it and never got a reply. I called and the line is dead.
I am really upset since I needed the products urgently.

sonyad6
10/31/16

I previously had 2 great orders with Zazzle, so I decided to do a large order for my dance school (15 shirts). I placed my order on 10/10, and by 10/20 I noticed that it had not been shipped yet. I reached out only to be told that they couldn't provide an ETA. This went on for a few days, and I called Zazzle to be told that they would follow up. They did ship out eventually, and 17 days later I received. This was stressful because I had 15 people relying on ME to get these shirts in on time. I didn't understand why Zazzle never reached out first, I had to follow up via email and phone daily to receive an ETA and explanation. Their customer service personnel were quick to reply and helpful --- but I'm not sure if I'd use Zazzle again because of this.

Tip for consumers: If you are placing a large order, continue to follow up if they take too long to ship. I fortunately allowed myself 3 weeks before our event, but it still wasn't enough time for them.

laritaw
10/29/16

Zazzle gives you what you ask for of course within reason

onishal
10/27/16

I ordered custom stickers for my goddaughters 21st birthday dinner. The stickers were placed on shot glasses. It was easy to create the custom sticker and the final product was clear and crisp. They used quality paper. I like that they infirmed me that the photo I uploaded was too pixelated and may not print out clear, and that I had the option to change the photo. I decided to use the photo anyway and it still came out super clear. I was very happy with the results and I received the stickers JUST in time
Thank you Zazzle!!! :-)

kristinao4
10/25/16

Well, at least I understand now why customer service line has such a long hold and why your reps do not give their names when they answer. I waited 25 minutes for a representative who was of no help at all. I won't be ordering from you again. I placed two separate orders and all but one of the shirts I ordered are too small....obviously not of any concern to you. Live and learn I guess. Wish I had seen your reviews before I ordered!!

elizabethh121
10/25/16

Really like the site, and upload my images on a regular basis. However, when uploading to products, the process is somewhat time consuming, due to the fact that Zazzle asks for so much information. Also, (with multiple uploads), will make sure that I am not a robot. I understand the need for security. Other than that, those are the only two complaints that I have about being an artist on Zazzle. Sites like this give artists the chance to publish their work on multiple products, and, allow for makers, (who may, otherwise have a small market), to create the product being printed.

debbieb108
10/21/16

Maybe they do a better job at customized product. I bought a couple of cotton tote bags and am very disappointed at the quality in relation to the price. The quality of the material is equivalent to that you'd get buying a $0.99 bag with store advertising on it, and the print quality makes them appear as if they've been washed a dozen times, faded and washed out.. At an average price of $9.20 apiece (and this is with 15% discount), I expected more. The bags will serve their purpose, and I don't have time to find another solution for my need, but I won't be returning to Zazzle. In addition, the shipping rates, while not outrageous, are pretty high. Not a good value for my money.

debbies109
10/14/16

Personal gift wrap was perfect for my grandson. Many choices for any occasion!

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

76 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
abbieb4
Abbie B.
19 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Abbie,

Currently, our magnets take 2-3 days to manufacture before we queue them up for shipment. For estimated dates on delivery, you can look here: https://help.zazzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/219589388-Shipping-Info#Turnaround

Thank you!
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hello Bushra,

I am so sorry you haven't received your order yet. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. Can you private message us your order ID number so we can look into it?

We look forward to assisting you further!

Christine