US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

natalye1
1/19/17

I needed business cards for an event and this was very important. It was that much important that I was willing (and did) pay more for shipping than the cards cost themselves. There was the exact day posted when the order was supposed to be delivered. However, when on the next day after the order was due I called customer service (btw, the waiting time on the line was 20 minutes!! What are they? IRS??), I've being told that my order had not even being shipped yet! When I asked for the reason, they said very casually that it just happens sometimes... WOW! Amazingly, however, they did not forget to charge me full price for the cards and for the shipping the very same day I have placed my order. Terrible website, would never recommend it to anyone!

deniser47
Denise R.
1/16/17

This is a terrible company. I ordered a teeshirt for Christmas, well before Christmas. The day before Christmas they said "we're sorry it won't make it on time. Do you still want it." I said "yes." Then WEEKS later I never heard from them and I couldn't reach anyone. So I filed a complaint with paypal. All of a sudden I heard from them and they shipped the shirt that day. But until then they had NOT shipped it. So they lied to me. Terrible terrible company.

ishbelb
1/14/17

I was about to order a couple of items for my husband's birthday but after reading all the dreadful reviews decided to go elsewhere. The other thing I noticed is the same standard response to every single review! I am a Customer Service Manager with a large company and I wouldn't expect to treat any of my clients with such disdain and scant regard. Definitely won't be spending my money with this outfit, thank you to all the people who have given their feedback.

daniellef29
1/13/17

I went with zazzle because they had cute invitations for my daughter's first birthday and the plus side, they would print and ship them to me. I am big on quality and perfection. With that being said, I am sitting here a little over two weeks after ordering them and I have not received them. They shipped out the 5th of January and over a week later they have yet to arrive! Especially when I pay for shipping. Free shipping is understandable, but not when I pay for shipping. My child's birthday party is in less than a month and I have no invitations to send and had to make an invite on Facebook so people would not make plans. I will not use zazzle again and will look towards a better business to make my invitations.

carols182
1/13/17

I ordered invitations on Jan 2, 2017. Expected delivery was Jan. 9, 2017. As of Jan 13, I still have not received the invitations. Tracking on Zazzle states that my item was made but not picked up for shipping. After a call to customer service, I found that the package was finally picked up by UPS but then dropped off at UPS Mail Innovations where it remained for 5 days. I finally sent out an invitation by email since it was too late to send out the invitations I ordered on Zazzle. Don't rely on them!

maxinem13
1/12/17

If I could give negative stars I would. Shirt to be shipped by Jan 3, 2017 at the latest. Took two weeks to print to begin with. I contacted Zazzle on January 9, telling am I still hadn't received my shirt. I asked for a refund and to not bother shipping it. They wrote back that it has been shipped and to keep the shirt for all the trouble. I looked at my account and the shirt was returned the same day they said to keep it. That means they never shipped it to begin with. Now they say they will refund my account within 21 days. Do not use this company. Customer service is awful. No idea about the finished product, since I doubt mine was ever even made. Never again !!!

mimio3
1/12/17

I read some of the reviews and I was still skeptical because ppl will always have their opinions but I experienced this company first hand and I must say, they are worse than the poorest reviews.
I placed an order and payed extra to have them expedited for my wedding, I kept logging onto the site to see the update on my order and it always said "making." Mind you it tells you that the order is shipped one day after production so I got worried when the day before it was still saying making.
I eventually speak to a "supervisor" who promised that they would overnight my order and it would get to me in time for my wedding etc. Apparently they payed for one part of the order which got to me the day before my wedding, 2 days later but the other part didn't arrive until the Monday after my wedding. I was so hurt that when I called their customer service, the best thing the rep could say was "I understand" and I just lost it! How can you understand that you messed up my wedding? How can you take things like life events so lightly? Unfortunately some person will skim over these reviews and then go ahead and order from them and then write a heartfelt review again... and the cycle continues.
Just go to a another site that will actually make your order on time, this is waste of time and effort. They are so nonchalant and used to the poor service that they don't even try faking that they care.

Tip for consumers: I would give zero's if possible to some of the things above if that was an option. Just go to a site that will actually make your order on time, this is waste of time and effort. They are so nonchalant and used to the poor service that they don't even try faking that they care.

rongok
1/11/17

My order was "shipped" on the 20th of December 2016. It is now the 12th of Jan 2017 and still nothing. I totally understand the holiday period but emailed to check that my product had been sent and to ask if this was normal for the holiday period. Still no reply. Extremely slack, no contact and disappointed. Hoping I either receive my product or a refund!!

sandral103
1/11/17

I ordered a Martial Arts USB stick on 25 Nov for my son-in-law's birthday which is on 29 December. On the website it said regarding delivery "Shipping Method:
Standard - No Tracking (5-12 Business Days After Manufacturing)". This was a strange one as it indicated that the item would be made to order and yet it was not a personalised item in any way. 2 weeks later it hadn't arrived and when I contacted Zazzle they couldn't give me any indication when it would arrive. By the time it arrived my son-in-law had gone away for Xmas and his birthday and did not therefore receive the item until his return. The USB drive was so small that I really cannot understand why delivery should have taken so long, why it couldn't be tracked or an indication given of delivery time at point of ordering. I would not order from Zazzle again for this reason even though the product itself was very nice.

ashleyg103
1/10/17

I ordered my two custom t-shirts from Zazzle on December 3rd, in hopes that they would be here by Christmas. I started wondering where they were on the 23rd. I emailed the company, but they were closed for the holidays. I never received a reply, by the way. So, no Christmas gift. I then had to leave town on vacation. On the 26th, I received an email saying my package was on the way. The tracking number says it was delivered on the 30th. However...I never received anything! No one can figure it out. I called the post office. My father and I share a PO Box and he was going there every day to look for my packages. Every other package I had ordered from other companies arrived EXCEPT this package from Zazzle. Coincidentally, I ordered something back in 2007 from Zazzle and this item also never was received. I have, in essence, just given this company money without receiving ANYTHING in return...TWICE! Never order from this company. It is a scam. They must use fake tracking numbers, because I find it hard to believe that there was anything really delivered and that it magically disappeared. The Post Office said that the package delivered was 13 oz. How could two t-shirts be in a 13 0z package when an average Men's Large t-shirt weighs about 7.5 - 10 0z? Something seems a bit odd there. The package should have at least been over 14 oz. It doesn't add up. Buyer Beware. This is a scam.

shelbyb48
1/10/17

I ordered three t-shirts as Christmas presents. I placed the order on 12/11/16. They were supposed to arrive between 12/20 and 12/22. It is now 1/10/17. Still nothing. All I've gotten was one e-mail after I complained the first time (but I had the misfortune to complain on Thursday, 12/22. and wouldn't you know it? all Zazzle employees were off on Friday, 12/23 - seriously? you're in retail during the holidays! So I didn't hear anything about my complaint till 12/27.). Nothing since.

ginap31
1/9/17

This is not the first time that one of my Zazzle orders has been late but yet, I tried giving them another chance. This is the final straw for me, and it is sad because I used Zazzle for several products over the past few years but as of late the service is incredibily disappointing.

Before placing the order on a gift that I created for my boyfriend, I made sure to check to see the estimated delivery time, and even paid $28 for express shipping to ensure it would arrive in time... But of course it is still in production, and yet it was due to arrive today.

I reached out to Zazzle support on Saturday to get insight on if the items would be sent out and arrive by the date. On Sunday morning I was merely dismissed by a reply from a rep saying, "As of yet, there does not seem to be any delays with your order." Because I had a feeling this was incorrect, I reached back out(pretty much asking the same question again about the shipment, and they responded with no apology and just said that it would ship the next business morning(aka this morning).

But as of right now, 2PM(Central time) it is still in production. At this point, I just can't take it with Zazzle. If they are unable to make it by the estimated time, they should at least be able to give an accurate timeline to when it will be shipped out. It is unacceptable that so many Zazzle customers have to stress-- especially when the products are more than likely gifts or for business purposes.

Zazzle must understand that people plan around their timeline. If the timeline is difficult to fufill-- COMMUNICATE with your customers. Don't say it will be completed within a timeframe that you cannot handle. Even more, train your reps to provide honest information. I try to be as resonable as possible but this was a dear gift for my long-distance boyfriend. I am leaving on Wednesday to visit him and had so many hopes to give him the gift. This may not happen anymore.

Tip for consumers: Don't unless you have a month to wait for an item to arrive.

camilled15
1/8/17

I ordered a diamond placemat from you when it was delivered it was white when it said it was silver i tried calling immediately as it was a Christmas gift they said i had. A 25 minute wait I waited 1 hour and no one answered I kept calling all week to try and change it for the silver glitter one as a result i called pay pal to. Dispute this I am stuck with this and will do business with you again I had to buy from a more reliable company the 2 weeks I called they would tell me I had between 30 to 40 minute wait very unhappy and did not realize it was only a photo of the diamond glitter

sharonw103
1/6/17

My daughter placed an order 9/12/2016 as part of her sister's Christmas present. By the 20th she was getting nervous that it wouldn't arrive so contacted Zazzle who told her that the 15 working days wasn't up. She didn't care about that - she just wanted her order here in time for Christmas. She has contacted them this year and the order has been resent in priority delivery which has still not arrived by 7/1/2017. The way they disregarded my daughter's concerns which have proved correct AND STILL THE ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED!

edh40
1/5/17

Zazzle provided very fast service; a custom made mug in under five days that was just what I designed and uploaded and did not cost an arm and a leg. I highly recommend this sight.

bobw99

Even with a Discount it was $30 with shipping
For a t shirt
That is way ,way tooooooo much
They shipped it in a simple bag which they charged $7 for and it took over 3 weeks to arrive
If it wasnt for the saying on shirt,,Just doesn't seem like it was worth the trouble.

joycel49
1/4/17

I ordered a large fleece blanket with my two grand dogs picture on it for my son and daughter-inlaw for their late Christmas gift.. I figured I wouldn't receive it before Christmas if ordered it before, (due to over load of orders)? Glad I waited, because I received it today and just ordered it last Wednesday. I have no complaints . Its not real heavy just light enuf to keep chill off when laying around. Only thing I worry about is if colors will bleed when washed? I love it !!! Now I hope they do?? If they don't I guess I will have to keep it which wouldn't bother me..

sherip10
1/4/17

I found unique and awesome gifts on Zazzle for my husband who mountain bikes. I purchased the "Bigfoot Rides" shirt and it was a huge hit!

johnp474
1/4/17

I ordered a Christmas gift on December 19th, but before I did I made sure that it would be delivered within a reasonable amount of time around the holiday. Before the order was "final", the estimated date of delivery was December 27, however, the email confirmation said delivery estimated to be December 28 or 29. That was fine as it was a gift for visiting family who didn't leave until January 1st. However, it never arrived. It's January 4th, and still no sign. At this point it will be useless to receive. I know that everyone gets busy around the holidays, but if promises cannot be met, one would think they would contact you and allow you to "opt out" of the order. As of today it's a week late, and this being my first zazzle experience, I am not zazzled. E-commerce has become very reliable in that they can let you know when an order will arrive. In this day and age, zazzle fails at meeting basic expectations.

sheilam75
1/3/17

I ordered t shirts on Dec 16th and website said they would ship on Dec 28 or 29...that was okay as I needed them for NYE...Today I called the company on hold for 25 minutes...finally got someone and they still could not tell me when my order would be shipped....said they have production issues and lots of orders had some in. She did send me an email and promised overnight shipping....I would just like to know WHEN they will be shipped....said they would know in a couple of hours. Wish I would have checked the reviews before I placed my order. Lesson learned!

amritad
1/3/17

Our order was supposed to be delivered well prior to Christmas . They have no real customer service. They take 3 days to respond via email. They show no concern about the poor service . I was shocked at the lack of customer concern over what should be their busiest month. Highly recommend not to use this site .

julietc6
1/3/17

I ordered birthday invitations last October 2016 for my grandma's 90th birthday this coming January 2017. Still waiting. Her birthday is in 4 days, nothing came.

kristalm
1/2/17

I ordered Christmas gifts on November 28. They were due to arrive on December 8. I contacted them five times before Christmas (including two phone calls when I waited over an hour on hold each time) and two times since Christmas. I have yet to receive the order.

susans285
12/31/16

I ordered a tee shirt with an airplane on it for my pilot husband. What arrived was a tee shirt that says "I "heart" spotted $#*!" with a drawing of a spotted $#*!. Not exactly the ideal Christmas gift. Since they hide their customer service phone number, I sent and email and received an auto response saying I would hear from them within 48-72 hours. Nothing. I finally found the phone number but ended up having to leave a message. After several emails and calls all I have been told that I can keep, donate or discard the shirt I was sent - no mention of the shirt I ordered and paid for. Then to top it off, I had signed up for Zazzle Black. I will never do business with them again, so I canceled. They told me that I canceled one day too late. My assessment is that Kieran Customer Support Hero is a zero just like this company.
SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF HASSLE and SKIP THIS COMPANY!

Update - I have since talked to Christine in Customer Service and I have received the correct tee shirt. They have also refunded my Zazzle Black fee. I appreciate Zazzle making good on their promises. I still will never do business with this company which is too bad, because they have cute products, but the hassle is not worth it.

saedes
12/31/16

The estimated arrival time for my order was Dec 20th-23rd. I received an email a few days before Christmas stating that my shipment would be delayed and offering a 20% discount. After that? Nada. It's nearly New Years now...

I tried calling and got nothing but a voicemail stating that they would be out until the end of the holidays. After reading the reviews here, I can't say I'm surprised. A 20% discount is frankly insulting. If Zazzle wants to avoid losing massive amounts of customers, they need to correct whatever systemic problem is causing such widespread discontent. A full refund and cancellation of the order was offered, to be fair, but all that means is customers don't have to pay for having their time wasted.

By the way, I paid for express shipping. Ridiculous.

Edit: After reading most of the other reviews here, I'm considering reporting them to the BBB. Note at this point it's only something I'm considering. I will have to say how they behave once they come back from the holidays and what the circumstances of this "crisis" are.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

87 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
anam128
Ana m.
2 days, 2 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Ana,

Please private message us the order id number or e-mail and we will have someone take care of your return.

Christine
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Brielle,

We will have someone from our customer support team reach out to you via e-mail with the status of your order.

Thanks,