Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

haleym21
6/26/17

I work for a not for profit and order 100 custom items from zazzle to sell as a fundraiser. We received the product and within days people were returning them broken. I asked to return the items to which I was told we didn't need to and would receive a refund. Of the over $300 we spent, they returned 97$. I attempted to call, their number has either been experiencing technical difficulties or claiming I was calling outside business hours. I asked for the full refund because I would gladly return the items as I had no intention of selling the product. I was told to send them back, to which I replied I would if they would guarantee me a full refund. I received the same (exact same) email response twice when asking about a full refund. No one will call me to discuss even though I left my number, nor will they give me an answer.

roberth379
6/25/17

I bought a black hammer and sickle T-shirt from Zazzle, and when I took it out of the plastic wrapper and showed my wife, she immediatley said "this is really cheap cotton, you can tell when you touch it." She hnded it to me, and i immediately started to feel an itching and then burining sensation on my hands that went up both arms to my forearms. The problem was not the cotton, it was something on the cotton. I was going to send it back for a refund, but every time I touched the plastic bag with the shirt in the bag, my hands and arms began to itch terribly. Then my face started to itch. I put the plastic wrapper and T-shirt in a paper bag and threw them in the trash to avoid any more exposure to the toxic chemcial(s) on the bag. I am a lawyer, and I was initially thinking about sending the shirt to the local University chemistry department for testing, but I litterally could not touch tthe shirt again. I emailed Zazzle and said that the shirt was available in my trash dumpster if Zazzle was interested in arranging to have the shirt picked up and tested. I received a reply email that I can get a card to buy another Zazzle product without returning the item. I love soft cotton, but don't know that I would trust another purchase from this company.

josies9
6/23/17

My product was nice, but it got short when I washed it. I have Scleroderma and wanted always to have a blouse/t-shirt.

cassandrah16
6/23/17

Love all the choices provided on Zazzle, it made choosing my wedding invites easier. I am also a consultant for Rodan + Fields and was able to find business cards and mini facial cards that help me be a success.

pate53
6/22/17

I've ordered various items from Zazzle, from customized tees to customized mugs. The quality has always been excellent! I've been very satisfied with each product!

patriciam203
6/22/17

Zazzle's return policy is awesome. My mom purchased me a standard size ipad cover as a gift and I needed a smaller ipad mini cover. When I contacted Zazzle, they waived the return and credited her Zazzle account (minus the original shipping) so that the correct size could be purchased. I was very surprised that they did no want me to return the original purchase; instead their customer service representative Michele told me to "use it, discard it or donate it". I couldn't believe it! I am now looking for a way to donate the original purchase because their covers are beautiful - they look like a book and are extremely durable. Thank you Zazzle! I will be sure to pass on your great service to all my friends.

lindam417
6/22/17

I must say, Mr Carey has been more than helpful with addressing my concerns. I feel lucky to have him work on my wedding program since I made some errors with the typing. I am elated and want to thank zazzle for having an employee who exemplifies excellent customer service.

jessicaf95
6/22/17

I love everything about Zazzle. I love how easy it is to make a completely custom business card. The quality of them is amazing. I was in an art show last weekend and every other business card was traditional. Mine definitely stood out, square with rounded edges and high gloss. I'll always buy my business cards here!

marianneb23
6/22/17

I was having trouble contacting the designer of the invitation and I called Zazzle to tell them I had not heard from the designer after several attempts and Kathy was able to modify the invitation I was working on and then helped me complete my order. She was awesome.

qiyamahr
6/21/17

Most helpful and most patient representative I have come across he solve my problem without a hassle of canceling my order over and over to make minor changes. Saved me and my credit card the trouble! So 100 times thank you, he retained a customer for life!

noral16
6/21/17

great customer service, my associate was able to help me out through a very confusing order. Great experience

andreaa63
6/20/17

I ordered a custom t shirt for my grown son. I ordered it in November, was out of town until mid January. Then he showed it to me. He was very embarrassed, but said he could not wear it. The print was barely visible in spots, blurry, and the entire print was double exposed. Horrible! This already exceeded the 30 day return policy. I wasn't returning it because we didn't like it...THIS WAS THE WORST WORKMANSHIP I HAVE EVER SEEN. The company now has the shirt but will not send a proper one and will not refund my money. THEY DID SEND A $10 COUPON, HOPING I'D BE STUPID ENOUGH TO GIVE THEM MORE MONEY. DONT BUY HERE. YOU WILL BE UNHAPPY.

taras71
6/19/17

I've ordered thru Zazzle a few times with no problems. Last time was for a gift for a friend in Brooklyn, New York. The address was correct though I should have said Brooklyn, not NYC (correct either way though). It was delivered to an address in Manhattan and the post office insisted the package said Ave, not Pl (I doubt that since the confirmation from Zazzle was correct)

I read MANY bad reviews about Zazzle and I HATE confrontation. I almost gave up on the case right there, especially when it wasn't even Zazzle's fault. But I sent off a polite email (most complaints were about phone calls) and explained the situation. Zazzle handled it very nicely and sent off a replacement product which my friend got without any issues.

So I'm very happy with them and I also got a boost of confidence which I needed more of. (Now to write a bad review for the post office)

audreyk20
6/18/17

I have been a customer of Zazzle for several years and never had an issue. For Christmas, 2016, I ordered a customized T-Shirt for my husband. When it finally came, it was wrong. They eventually corrected it but I was not able to give it to my husband at Christmas. Because I had been pleased with them in the past, I chose to give them another try for Father's Day. I ordered in mid May and was advised by email I would get the product by May 26th. By June 1st, when the product was not here, I contacted them via email and I was told the product would be sent expedited at no additional charge. Father's Day came and no gift. So, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I will not use them again.

letys
6/17/17

I ordered some quinceanera invitations on may 22 and it's June 17 and they haven't came. It says the order was lost.. I don't understand how that happens but the event is almost coming up and I still haven't gotten my invitations. Very disappointed and definitely will not be ordering again

katheriner31
6/16/17

I absolutely loved the product that I received. Everything was amazing! It was super cute and very beautiful. It fit perfectly with my colors and I was so happy that I found these online. Absolutely stunning product!

biancah8
6/16/17

The phone number listed for zazzle is horrible to get through. Just seems like its always closed. I emailed zazzle and received an email back from a rep a week later with a generic response of
Thanks for contacting the support team atZazzle.
We have Contacted Our Manufacturing Department, And rest assured they are working Diligently to Product your Order. We have upgraded your shipping to Express shipping. Once your Order ships, your confirmation email may not reflect the changes I have made.

Kind regards

I cancelled an order with a rep who contacted me through the live chat. She then gave me a discount on a new order if I would give them another chance so I did and she said "I will contact our production team to expedite the new order." and that it normally take 2-3 days to manufacture.....its now 5 days and "still manufacturing" ....If I was told 5 days in the beginning fine, let me make the choice to wait that long or go with another company, don't say 2-3 days if you cant do it..then I don't have to keep emailing to find out what is going on! Don't lie to customers! If I had of known it was going to take this long then I would have gone with another company and had the shirt when I needed it!!! Will not recommend anyone to order from Zazzle.

partyh
6/16/17

Zazzle customer support corrected error and replaced order printed incorrectly.
Very helpful in response with persistence in request.

malniquiae
6/16/17

I ordered a baby blanket on May 28th and every time I check the order status it says that the blanket is still being manufactured however the confirmation email says "please allow 2-3 business day for blanket processing" and "4-7 business days after manufacturing for shipping." It is now June 16th and nothing has changed. My order wasn't shipped even though I paid for the standard shipping. I also have to wait until after 12pm eastern time in order to even speak with a representative to resolve this issue and the wait time is over 20 minutes. I was planning on making other personalized items but I will not be using this website ever again.

katiel54
6/14/17

Poor delivery time. Give yourself at least a month to receive your iten.I ordered on May 27 it's June 14 still nothing and the order history says it still hasn't shipped. Not happy.

vickyg32
6/13/17

This was my first time using Zazzle. I found the site easy to navigate and the design interface really easy to use, especially easy to customize the label product and import a logo. Will definitely use them again. Product also shipped in less than 3 days...Very pleased.

audreyc27
6/13/17

My order of invitations for a friend's bridal shower and for another friend's baby shower did not arrive. I informed him that I had already initiated an investigation with the carrier but was concerned about the amount of time an investigation with the carrier could take. Carey was so accommodating and understanding of my sense distress in needing these invitations. He did not hesitate to offer the invitations to be resent at no additional cost and when I asked if I could pay extra for expedited shipping to get them quicker, he again did not hesitate to offer this expedited shipping at no additional cost to me. It is company's like this and Customer Service Representatives like this that go the extra mile that make someone a forever customer. You have no idea how much I appreciate this extra effort of care and customer service. I will order from Zazzle again and again! Thank you! Audrey

brookeh27
6/13/17

I am in the process of helping my mom plan my sister's bridal shower. I sent a copy of the invitation that I had created to 3 people to check for errors. The only problem, I didn't send it to the mother-in-law to be. She found an error immediately. The only problem was that I had already placed my order. I was in total shock, embarrassment and freak out mode. I called and was only on hold for 2 minutes.. which is the exact time that I was told I would have to wait. The person I spoke to named Terri was amazing. She calmed me down, fixed the problem and had the order replaced and sent with no extra charges or fees. This was completely my mistake!!! I feel terrible!!!Terri went above and beyond to calm me down and help me fix my problem. I only wish more people were as kind and compassionate as she was! Her help was above and beyond the call of duty. I can't thank her enough!!!!

cherylb113
6/12/17

really wonderful and diverse site. There are so many things to chose from, and a lot of them can be personalized. I had ordered some wedding invitations, and I ordered them with rounded edges, but they came with straight ones. I emailed them just to let them know and they refunded my entire purchase! I couldn't send them back because I needed to send them out so I got a credit to the website, which was great because I 100% used it - really really great customer service. They also frequently have deals, and a certain percent off certain products. Really great!!
I have since ordered customized golf balls and a zippo and am extremely happy with everything.

nupurj
6/10/17

I ordered luggage tags for my team at work and the customer service was beyond amazing! They made sure that the order would be delivered on time and that they were perfect for my team. I'll be recommending them to all my friends and at work! Thanks again!

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle