US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

estellec2
12/9/16

Went online to check the prices for the service because the price I was given is CRAZY just to have your phone number listed. The salesperson who call me was very rude after I told him that I had just spoke to someone and I was just checking prices. I told him why would I pay $449 just to have my number listed when I am listed 62% everywhere anyway. His response you love money don't you, well apparently he doesn't read the bible!!! Also he is sitting at a JOB just over broke. So I will continue to run my BUSINESS without allowing every business with a new service to take money out of my pockets.

randyb66
12/6/16

I called almost every day with questions. I was taken care of with every question I asked. Great company to deal with. The best part is being able to talk with someone in less than a minute and getting my answers.

jaimec32
12/4/16

The interaction with the trainers has been outstanding. Within day I was able to import in all of my emails and start setting put marketing campaigns.

joep200
11/28/16

1st year with them yielded me NO results. I was automatically charged for year two. I called as soon as I saw the charge and was told it would be credited. Next month no credit; called again. They said they had no record of my first call and could only give me a pro-rated refund from year two. Poor customer service and possible shenanigans.

rk87
11/25/16

The sale rep' call me and when I couldnt make a diction on the spot he yields at me that he spent 30 min with me and I cant committee! As I call back to move forward with the service I make sure and clear what is the expectation base on the sale pitch, I was misled to understand that Yext will perform a services for me as a Premium member. which they are not able to... I ended up canceling my service.

*The customer service rep that help me to cancel was vey nice and helpful, Thank you
Jack.

jennifers277
8/28/16

We have been very pleased with your PowerListings service. I estimate that it saves us 100+ hours/year of work, which would be my scope so I'm really happy I found you & I'm very happy that you make my life so much better and make me look like a champ around here and make it so easy to justify the investment to the boss. Thanks Yext! :)

keithd44
8/18/16

I'm going to give them 2 more weeks to get everything worked out.
It's been over a month still nothing.
I was scammed by them, they are a TOTAL RIPOFF!!!...

Tip for consumers: DO NOT waste your money, PLEASE!...

deanb61
5/2/16

I'm not normally one to go to this length, but felt that this time was different.

I operate a company that builds websites and does SEO for other businesses. So I thought I was doing a good thing for my clients by getting them involved with a company called YEXT. BIG Mistake!!

YEXT specializes in getting your website listed on all of tghe major search sites so that people can find your business.

In dealing with YEXT it came time to renew my partnership with them. They had some issues charging my credit card at first for my partner account. After my partner account was renewed they went ahead and also charged me for locations that were not ready to be renewed to the tune of $2999. Their fee for my partner account was only $199.

Well.... then all the bad s**t started. I called them and politely asked them to credit back my card that had been used. They said that their system doesn't allow that. Being in business for myself for the last 35 years I knew that that was incorrect and that any business that operates a merchant account can reverse the charges.

After spending 4 or 5 hours and lots of arguing with (3) idiots at YEXT. I was told that I needed to maintain my partner account so that my clients positions weren't hurt in the search engines. I told them that I wanted to cancel my partnership YEXT and they told me that I couldn't as it would result in all of my clients accounts getting turned off from their platform.

They refuse to accept that I am the customer/partner and that I am right. They should have immediately refunded my money and sorted things out with me, but they again refused to do so. Again, they told me that it wasn't possible.

They forced me to submit a dispute against them through my credit card company (PayPal) and I am still waiting a positive response. Hopefully I will get PayPal to issue YEXT a chargeback for the full amount that YEXT stole from me.

My advice is not to deal with YEXT until they resolve this issue.

I'm not sure how they can be a public company and have so many Better Business Bureau complaints filed against them. I filed one myself as well and the BBB is working on it.

The CEO of this fraudulent business is Howard Lerman and his cohorts are Brian Distelburger, and Brent Metz. Hopefully their names will pop-up on the ripp-off report when folks search for their names.

88 Million a year is an awful lot of money to steal from people. I only wish that YEXT had done the right thing in my case. if they did. This posting wouldn't be required.

YEXT cleared out my bank account without telling me. Now I'm $3000 poorer than when I woke up this morning.

Shame on you YEXT for what I imagine you are doing to so many others that don't want to speak up for themselves!!

YEXT, you can send me back the funds that you stole from me yesterday and this rippoff report can all go away.

jasonh115
1/22/16

Very friendly and polite representatives

allenc33
10/16/15

Didn't do a thing for SEO. Waste of money.

hananh
8/31/15

My issue is solved now by Yext manager, After I called my bank to refund the payment that one of their rep Phill charged they apologised.

Previous complain, I have a complain, you charged me $449 with out any authorisation from me personally I need my money. I started a new business and I was aware of this amount to pay it for Yext.

daver71
8/24/15

Your site was great. Your account serivce great.

However my investment was a waste. I saw no rise in awareness. I have no desire to build Yext by posting updates about my company on your site. I realized I need to change MY site regularly. And adjust MY SEO and keywords on MY site. Live and learn.

deborahp23
8/23/15

Great technical service.

juliam43
8/22/15

I received a few good reviews from customers, but thought I would have received a better response considering the amount I paid YEXT for a year.

vickik9
6/23/15

Yext has been able to clean up all my previous listings, I now show up everywhere and I get to post a monthly special, at no extra charge! Thanks Yext for making it so easy. Great team and team work too!

emilyl31
5/14/15

Felicia was awesome! She went out of her way to help me, not only answering my questions, but providing me with great information. I am EXTREMELY happy that I am using Yext - and also loving the results!

halb16
5/11/15

G was personable, warm and highly informative.

gregb50
5/4/15

I have spent a lot of money trying to move to the top in clicks, and I have been taken advantage a number of times, with no follow up and lack of caring.

With YEXT, I get support calls, great advice, emails showing my Power Listing, and estimates and orders, which I desperately need.

So, I recommend YEXT as the first thing you must do, and watch your business grow.

Greg Barber
Eco Friendly Printer
973 224 1132
Greg Barber Company

ronh50
4/20/15

I want to thank Karina and Rico for being very professional and letting me know that my business wasn't a great fit for their service since Yext emphasizes local clients within 30 miles. My business relies upon client hundreds even thousands of miles away. They offered me a refund which I accepted and were very courteous. I like this integrity and honesty and appreciate how Yext handled my situation.

kimg29
4/19/15

Felecia was AWESOME with helping me get address fixed and then showing me through the site on things we can do to improve our website and connections to the media.

Even though she was sick, her customer service was amazing! Thanks to her we are a little better off today then we were in months!!

rezas1
4/19/15

I am very happy with their customer support! they are positive and veryyy helpful! spoke to Felecia D. and she helped me more than my expectation. Thanks!!

kellyl53
4/18/15

Called to check on my service, and it was perfect timing because I had a couple of questions and things I needed help with anyway. My account manager quickly and easily answered my questions and turned me over to IT support who just as easily fixed another issue I had with my website. I have been extremely impressed with EVERY aspect of Yext from the product itself to the people who represent it. :) You all do an AMAZING job and I am BEYOND THRILLED with your service!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. . .from the bottom of my heart!!! We have received numerous compliments on our increased social media presence (COMPLETELY due to YOU!!), and. . . .you have made my life SO much easier!!! Thank you!!! :) Keep up the GREAT work!!! :)

michellem84
4/17/15

I called Yext support needing help to download an eflyer. April wemt above and beyond to help us!!!

williami37
4/16/15

When I signed with Yext I was kind of skeptic. It appeared they updated all of our listings for no time ( a work I was trying to do my self with not much of success ). Their client portal is very friendly and takes little bit of time to learn how to manage it, but after that it becomes a very good tool. I highly recommend them.

tomh112
4/11/15

We have received excellent technical support from Yext, especially today by Elizabeth K.. She was extraordinatily knowledgeable, helpful, empathetic and encouraging in helping with some extremely technical issues. Our expectations were clearly exceeded.
www.twinoaksfarmweddings.com

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yext staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
franks154
Frank S.
3 weeks, 4 days ago
Answer
jessicaf36
Jessica F. [Yext Rep]
A: Thanks for reaching out, Frank. Yext is a location data management company. We help businesses of all sizes manage location data across listings, websites, search engines, and more. Are you looking for a particular package through Yext? You can read more about how we help businesses here: yext.com/products. Would be happy to chat more with you about our products and services and how best to help your business.
3 weeks, 4 days ago