US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

keithd44
8/18/16

I'm going to give them 2 more weeks to get everything worked out

Tip for consumers: DO NOT waste your money, PLEASE!...

samc109
8/5/16

I own a hotel and it came to my attention that Yahoo had my business address listed incorrectly nearly half way down the country from my actual location through repeated customers calling me when they couldn't find my business as it was listed. I am located in Maine and customers looking to stay at my hotel were looking for me in a non-existent town in Pennsylvania. Neither the address number or town were even remotely similar to my actual address. When I tried to change this error, i was directed to Yext. Yahoo states that all corrections have to go through Yext now. Yext contacted me after I submitted my issue and correction to them and they said it was impossible for them to ask Yahoo to change anything without paying a fee and so I have to pay a fee. I find it very interesting in a suspicious way that my address, which was listed for years on Yahoo travel, and had all the correct information as far as website and phone number are concerned, even business pictures, but entirely fake address since Yext became involved with Yahoo and now the only way to have it corrected, as per YEXT rep Mark B is to pay Yext for the correction. Mark B. told me that i need to contact Yahoo support directly to have the information corrected and that it is up to Yahoo if they want to change it, but that Yext cannot help me unless I pay them. If this doesn't sound like extortion, I don't know what does. My business is suffering and they are looking for $3 a month to fix my $1000 plus loss a week!!!

deanb61
5/2/16

I'm not normally one to go to this length, but felt that this time was different.

I operate a company that builds websites and does SEO for other businesses. So I thought I was doing a good thing for my clients by getting them involved with a company called YEXT. BIG Mistake!!

YEXT specializes in getting your website listed on all of tghe major search sites so that people can find your business.

In dealing with YEXT it came time to renew my partnership with them. They had some issues charging my credit card at first for my partner account. After my partner account was renewed they went ahead and also charged me for locations that were not ready to be renewed to the tune of $2999. Their fee for my partner account was only $199.

Well.... then all the bad s**t started. I called them and politely asked them to credit back my card that had been used. They said that their system doesn't allow that. Being in business for myself for the last 35 years I knew that that was incorrect and that any business that operates a merchant account can reverse the charges.

After spending 4 or 5 hours and lots of arguing with (3) idiots at YEXT. I was told that I needed to maintain my partner account so that my clients positions weren't hurt in the search engines. I told them that I wanted to cancel my partnership YEXT and they told me that I couldn't as it would result in all of my clients accounts getting turned off from their platform.

They refuse to accept that I am the customer/partner and that I am right. They should have immediately refunded my money and sorted things out with me, but they again refused to do so. Again, they told me that it wasn't possible.

They forced me to submit a dispute against them through my credit card company (PayPal) and I am still waiting a positive response. Hopefully I will get PayPal to issue YEXT a chargeback for the full amount that YEXT stole from me.

My advice is not to deal with YEXT until they resolve this issue.

I'm not sure how they can be a public company and have so many Better Business Bureau complaints filed against them. I filed one myself as well and the BBB is working on it.

The CEO of this fraudulent business is Howard Lerman and his cohorts are Brian Distelburger, and Brent Metz. Hopefully their names will pop-up on the ripp-off report when folks search for their names.

88 Million a year is an awful lot of money to steal from people. I only wish that YEXT had done the right thing in my case. if they did. This posting wouldn't be required.

YEXT cleared out my bank account without telling me. Now I'm $3000 poorer than when I woke up this morning.

Shame on you YEXT for what I imagine you are doing to so many others that don't want to speak up for themselves!!

YEXT, you can send me back the funds that you stole from me yesterday and this rippoff report can all go away.

susang96
2/15/16

Yext is the SEO service that Yahoo demands you pay to correct their incorrect and duplicate listings on their search engine. Google charges for SEO, but they at least let you correct your listing for free in order to maintain the integrity of their search engine. Yahoo does not care about integrity, they just want your money!

jasonh115
1/22/16

Very friendly and polite representatives

allenc33
10/16/15

Didn't do a thing for SEO. Waste of money.

hananh
8/31/15

My issue is solved now by Yext manager, After I called my bank to refund the payment that one of their rep Phill charged they apologised.

Previous complain, I have a complain, you charged me $449 with out any authorisation from me personally I need my money. I started a new business and I was aware of this amount to pay it for Yext.

daver71
8/24/15

Your site was great. Your account serivce great.

However my investment was a waste. I saw no rise in awareness. I have no desire to build Yext by posting updates about my company on your site. I realized I need to change MY site regularly. And adjust MY SEO and keywords on MY site. Live and learn.

deborahp23
8/23/15

Great technical service.

juliam43
8/22/15

I received a few good reviews from customers, but thought I would have received a better response considering the amount I paid YEXT for a year.

vickik9
6/23/15

Yext has been able to clean up all my previous listings, I now show up everywhere and I get to post a monthly special, at no extra charge! Thanks Yext for making it so easy. Great team and team work too!

emilyl31
5/14/15

Felicia was awesome! She went out of her way to help me, not only answering my questions, but providing me with great information. I am EXTREMELY happy that I am using Yext - and also loving the results!

halb16
5/11/15

G was personable, warm and highly informative.

gregb50
5/4/15

I have spent a lot of money trying to move to the top in clicks, and I have been taken advantage a number of times, with no follow up and lack of caring.

With YEXT, I get support calls, great advice, emails showing my Power Listing, and estimates and orders, which I desperately need.

So, I recommend YEXT as the first thing you must do, and watch your business grow.

Greg Barber
Eco Friendly Printer
973 224 1132
Greg Barber Company

ronh50
4/20/15

I want to thank Karina and Rico for being very professional and letting me know that my business wasn't a great fit for their service since Yext emphasizes local clients within 30 miles. My business relies upon client hundreds even thousands of miles away. They offered me a refund which I accepted and were very courteous. I like this integrity and honesty and appreciate how Yext handled my situation.

kimg29
4/19/15

Felecia was AWESOME with helping me get address fixed and then showing me through the site on things we can do to improve our website and connections to the media.

Even though she was sick, her customer service was amazing! Thanks to her we are a little better off today then we were in months!!

rezas1
4/19/15

I am very happy with their customer support! they are positive and veryyy helpful! spoke to Felecia D. and she helped me more than my expectation. Thanks!!

kellyl53
4/18/15

Called to check on my service, and it was perfect timing because I had a couple of questions and things I needed help with anyway. My account manager quickly and easily answered my questions and turned me over to IT support who just as easily fixed another issue I had with my website. I have been extremely impressed with EVERY aspect of Yext from the product itself to the people who represent it. :) You all do an AMAZING job and I am BEYOND THRILLED with your service!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. . .from the bottom of my heart!!! We have received numerous compliments on our increased social media presence (COMPLETELY due to YOU!!), and. . . .you have made my life SO much easier!!! Thank you!!! :) Keep up the GREAT work!!! :)

michellem84
4/17/15

I called Yext support needing help to download an eflyer. April wemt above and beyond to help us!!!

williami37
4/16/15

When I signed with Yext I was kind of skeptic. It appeared they updated all of our listings for no time ( a work I was trying to do my self with not much of success ). Their client portal is very friendly and takes little bit of time to learn how to manage it, but after that it becomes a very good tool. I highly recommend them.

tomh112
4/11/15

We have received excellent technical support from Yext, especially today by Elizabeth K.. She was extraordinatily knowledgeable, helpful, empathetic and encouraging in helping with some extremely technical issues. Our expectations were clearly exceeded.
www.twinoaksfarmweddings.com

lorrim2
4/5/15

My login wasn't working. She in an organized fashion got me all situated. She was very organized!

wendyk4
4/5/15

I have been on board with Yext from the time the sales rep called. If you want a strong Internet presence and you want to be found on directories, but don't have the time or human resources to devote to updating and posting, Yext is for you!

bonnied16
4/2/15

Miss Caroline was excellent she made me relax and enjoy the process. Great service. Thank you you Miss C.!!!!

tricial5
3/31/15

April L. was my customer support rep…she was wonderful! she guided me through the process with lots of patience and understanding! She also spent quite a while with me…which was very much appreciated!!!

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yext staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
5/17/16
Answer
jessicaf36
A: Thanks for leaving your question, Kim. We'd be happy to help. Unfortunately, we cannot verify your account information via SiteJabber, but if you contact our Support Team at support@yext.com about removing your personal information from your listings, they should be able to take care of this for you right away.
5/18/16