Review of Yext

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

genao
5/24/17

Lauren M at yext was great! We changed the name of our business. The name needed to be changed on all the search engines. We also had duplicate listings which needed to be sorted out. We all know how tedious and stressful that can be. Yext was a great! They got it all sorted out.

jasonj37
5/23/17

At Yext, they stop at nothing to make sure you meet your goals, attract new clients, and capture the best value in online marketing. Customer service is top notch!!

amya77
5/19/17

5 Stars! A lot of companies make a great product, yet forget about customer service. Yext is not only a great product, their customer service is excellent, highly recommend them!

loriw50
5/18/17

Was told I would be listed on Yahoo, but my old address keeps coming up. Nothing about the new address. Terrible terrible rip off. Fortunately I was withing my 30 days and got my money back. Terrible. don't waste any money on it.

jennifers369
5/8/17

Yext delivers exactly what they say they will - they update all of my listings and if there happens to be a snafu with one they follow up on it until it is running smoothly. Real people answer questions and get back to you quickly which is refreshing and I found they keep following up until the job is complete (which can sometimes take a few days). Things aren't left hanging indefinitely. You can count on them to do what they say they are going to do!

maltig
5/1/17

I was very please to talk to Ms Jane today afternoon. She explained every thing I asked for very calmly and I was so comfortable to talk to someone who understand the customers situation and frustration and try to slove their problem.

geric11
5/1/17

Lauren M solved my issue with syncing google business with my account and even followed up when it was working. Yext makes managing our SEO very transparent and their tech support is easy to reach and very responsive.

smilesrforevers
4/26/17

Things were a little confusing after my companies Yext purchase. There was no receipt and I didn't receive a login after processing the credit card. They redeemed themselves with their customer service over the phone and I was granted access to our account quickly. I'd like to thank them for their help!

nancyb203
4/21/17

I was very pleased with the prompt and professional help I received! I am very confident at this time that my continued relationship with yext will be a positive one.

reidh10
3/31/17

I used Yext once to straighten out some business listings after obtaining assurances that it was a one time payment. The next year they attempted to charge my card at the end of the year without authorization. Charges were reversed by the card company. In 2017 they attempted to charge the card again. It was reversed and the merchant was blocked by the card company. Beware

bradl631
3/10/17

Technical support people, like Mia and Tenika at Yext set the standard for support from internet and IT related companies. Problems are readily identified, the follow-up is great and most importantly, results seems to always be achieved.

gingerv6
3/1/17

Yext has been so helpful with me in cleaning up my online presence and everyone has been so supportive and fun to interact with. I had a question about the review feature and Mia fixed it quickly and happily with a virtual smile on her face. I am very glad I am doing business with this company.

stevel130
2/21/17

I am just amazed with Yext, starting with their sales department, being polite and knowledgeable. Then when I have questions on how things work, their Tech. support actually helps and isn't trying to rush me off the phone. As for the product it works just as they said it would. Yext really simplifies my online business activity and allows me to do way more than I could do with out it. I just can't say enough good things about this company.

tammyj27
2/10/17

I signed up with YEXT and after two weeks of trying it, decided it wasnt worth the price tag. YEXT says i'm out of luck and have to stay with them for a year, spending nearly 2,000 on a service i don't want and don't need.
Stay away from YEXT

Update: " you have been speaking directly with our Account Management team about termination and that this request has been fulfilled as of today". We tried to talk with the account management and they refused. They said it was not an option. We had to file a claim with our credit card to cancel the charge. Thank goodness we put it on a credit card or we would have been stuck with it.

edwards105
1/31/17

As a small business owner i have to find time during the week to manage how my business looks online to my customers, we dont have the type of budget to hire someone in house or even subcontract this task to someone else, but with Yext, we pay a reasonable premium that gets us listed all over the internet and it takes only seconds to make adjustments to my 60+ business listings all over the internet. I'm on my 3rd annual renewal now and look forward to many more years to come with them. Great customer service, not 1 complaint so far during our 3 years with them. I can recommend Yext's service to any business out there looking to get more traffic and exposure online.

terric44
1/30/17

As a new Yext user, I had a few questions and issues that came up. I contacted the support center and received a quick response with detailed information. I have contacted Yext twice and have had a very good experience both times. Thanks!

lisal241
1/25/17

Rob and Jack have been providing me with personalized service that goes above and beyond what I would have expected. Deeply appreciated!

davet73
1/13/17

very happy with all the help from Teneka and every one at yext for their patience with me in my endeavors into the tech world,being a newcomer and all they were there for me.

jeffreyj27
12/15/16

I have used several other products that were supposed to update my company information across the internet. When I started using Yext, you could find listing for my company that had my home address as well as an old office space. I went with yext, and within a week or so, my listing was consistent across the internet. I moved offices a couple months later, and that update took less than an hour to populate all of the directories. I really recommend Yext

randyb66
12/6/16

I was and every time I call I am well taken care of. Great company to deal with. I recommed this company 100%

jaimec32
12/4/16

The interaction with the trainers has been outstanding. Within day I was able to import in all of my emails and start setting put marketing campaigns.

joep200
11/28/16

1st year with them yielded me NO results. I was automatically charged for year two. I called as soon as I saw the charge and was told it would be credited. Next month no credit; called again. They said they had no record of my first call and could only give me a pro-rated refund from year two. Poor customer service and possible shenanigans.

rk87
11/25/16

The sale rep' call me and when I couldnt make a diction on the spot he yields at me that he spent 30 min with me and I cant committee! As I call back to move forward with the service I make sure and clear what is the expectation base on the sale pitch, I was misled to understand that Yext will perform a services for me as a Premium member. which they are not able to... I ended up canceling my service.

*The customer service rep that help me to cancel was vey nice and helpful, Thank you
Jack.

jennifers277
8/28/16

We have been very pleased with your PowerListings service. I estimate that it saves us 100+ hours/year of work, which would be my scope so I'm really happy I found you & I'm very happy that you make my life so much better and make me look like a champ around here and make it so easy to justify the investment to the boss. Thanks Yext! :)

keithd44
8/18/16

I'm going to give them 2 more weeks to get everything worked out.
It's been over a month still nothing.
I was scammed by them, they are a TOTAL RIPOFF!!!...

Tip for consumers: DO NOT waste your money, PLEASE!...

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yext staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
jimw126
Jim W.
on 2/1/17
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Yext staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Yext