Review of Yext

Friendly Yext Support is Here 2 Help! 888-921-8247
Contact Us

kelleyc14
7/25/17

Austin could not have been more helpful, courteous and professional while assisting me with a follow up on cancellation and refund.
His professionalism led me to reconsider cancelling.

tomm1313
7/17/17

When I called in, I got a real human being immediately. She answered my questions as well as going the extra mile to personally make the changes needed to get things working right. She was friendly, and a delight to work with.

If only ALL customer service departments could be like this!

susanh268
7/14/17

I appreciated the help that Ethan provided for me when I set up my account. There seems like there is a lot to do, but with Ethan's help, it went smoothly.
Within days, I saw an increase in my business. Yext provides a successful service with great customer service. Thanks, Ethan!

timw118
6/23/17

Since initiating my service with YEXT, I've used their customer service team on three separate occasions. On each occasion, they've promptly resolved my issue or addressed my concerns while showing patience as they educated me on how to use their user friendly system. I would highly recommend YEXT for both their search engine optimization service and friendly and effective customer service team!

michelles309
6/23/17

I was having issues with Facebook and the Yext Support Team (Ethan S.) was fantastic in resolving the issue that I could not get resolved on my own. He was awesome to work with and many thanks to him and the Yext team. I am a relatively new business customer and I know I made the right decision in choosing Yext.

jeromeg22
6/13/17

I brought my concern to the attention of the Yext customer service and I was quickly assigned to a helpful member. She worked on my issue intently until it was resolved and also kept me up-to-date during the resolving period. I am happy to be a valued customer. Thank You!

kellyw112
6/8/17

Austin G. provided excellent customer service with some issues that we were having with our account. All of us have had the harrowing customer service experiences that are all too prevalent nowadays. Austin G. has restored my faith in customer service and deserves high accolades for his professional and outstanding service!

timothyj31
6/1/17

We have used Yext services for years. We have an established business that was easily recognized on the web and we recently moved to a new physical location in an unincorporated city. The address we got was found with several different city names and zip codes. This DEFINITELY does not work for SERP's and there were all types of issues to maintain our rankings and search.
We contacted Yext to discuss our problems and Jess G. and her team worked diligently with us to figure out a fix. They helped with a plan to keep our business listings accurate until we could find a permanent fix. It took over a month but we finally got Google to recognize us with just one address (an extremely difficult task), and the Yext team never gave up on us. Throughout the process they answered all correspondence in a very timely manner and never made us feel stupid (and I can ask some crazy questions), or that we were being a nuisance.
I highly commend Yext for their system which is a tremendous help for businesses. But even more so for the type of customer service reps they employ and the response/help that is given. I will continue to recommend them to every person I meet who is running a website that needs good solid search results.
Thank you Yext for a Great Product and Unbelievable Support!

genao
5/24/17

Lauren M at yext was great! We changed the name of our business. The name needed to be changed on all the search engines. We also had duplicate listings which needed to be sorted out. We all know how tedious and stressful that can be. Yext was a great! They got it all sorted out.

jasonj37
5/23/17

At Yext, they stop at nothing to make sure you meet your goals, attract new clients, and capture the best value in online marketing. Customer service is top notch!!

amya77
5/19/17

5 Stars! A lot of companies make a great product, yet forget about customer service. Yext is not only a great product, their customer service is excellent, highly recommend them!

loriw50
5/18/17

Was told I would be listed on Yahoo, but my old address keeps coming up. Nothing about the new address. Terrible terrible rip off. Fortunately I was withing my 30 days and got my money back. Terrible. don't waste any money on it.

jennifers369
5/8/17

Yext delivers exactly what they say they will - they update all of my listings and if there happens to be a snafu with one they follow up on it until it is running smoothly. Real people answer questions and get back to you quickly which is refreshing and I found they keep following up until the job is complete (which can sometimes take a few days). Things aren't left hanging indefinitely. You can count on them to do what they say they are going to do!

maltig
5/1/17

I was very please to talk to Ms Jane today afternoon. She explained every thing I asked for very calmly and I was so comfortable to talk to someone who understand the customers situation and frustration and try to slove their problem.

geric11
5/1/17

Lauren M solved my issue with syncing google business with my account and even followed up when it was working. Yext makes managing our SEO very transparent and their tech support is easy to reach and very responsive.

smilesrforevers
4/26/17

Things were a little confusing after my companies Yext purchase. There was no receipt and I didn't receive a login after processing the credit card. They redeemed themselves with their customer service over the phone and I was granted access to our account quickly. I'd like to thank them for their help!

nancyb203
4/21/17

I was very pleased with the prompt and professional help I received! I am very confident at this time that my continued relationship with yext will be a positive one.

reidh10
3/31/17

I used Yext once to straighten out some business listings after obtaining assurances that it was a one time payment. The next year they attempted to charge my card at the end of the year without authorization. Charges were reversed by the card company. In 2017 they attempted to charge the card again. It was reversed and the merchant was blocked by the card company. Beware

bradl631
3/10/17

Technical support people, like Mia and Tenika at Yext set the standard for support from internet and IT related companies. Problems are readily identified, the follow-up is great and most importantly, results seems to always be achieved.

gingerv6
3/1/17

Yext has been so helpful with me in cleaning up my online presence and everyone has been so supportive and fun to interact with. I had a question about the review feature and Mia fixed it quickly and happily with a virtual smile on her face. I am very glad I am doing business with this company.

stevel130
2/21/17

I am just amazed with Yext, starting with their sales department, being polite and knowledgeable. Then when I have questions on how things work, their Tech. support actually helps and isn't trying to rush me off the phone. As for the product it works just as they said it would. Yext really simplifies my online business activity and allows me to do way more than I could do with out it. I just can't say enough good things about this company.

tammyj27
2/10/17

I signed up with YEXT and after two weeks of trying it, decided it wasnt worth the price tag. YEXT says i'm out of luck and have to stay with them for a year, spending nearly 2,000 on a service i don't want and don't need.
Stay away from YEXT

Update: " you have been speaking directly with our Account Management team about termination and that this request has been fulfilled as of today". We tried to talk with the account management and they refused. They said it was not an option. We had to file a claim with our credit card to cancel the charge. Thank goodness we put it on a credit card or we would have been stuck with it.

edwards105
1/31/17

As a small business owner i have to find time during the week to manage how my business looks online to my customers, we dont have the type of budget to hire someone in house or even subcontract this task to someone else, but with Yext, we pay a reasonable premium that gets us listed all over the internet and it takes only seconds to make adjustments to my 60+ business listings all over the internet. I'm on my 3rd annual renewal now and look forward to many more years to come with them. Great customer service, not 1 complaint so far during our 3 years with them. I can recommend Yext's service to any business out there looking to get more traffic and exposure online.

terric44
1/30/17

As a new Yext user, I had a few questions and issues that came up. I contacted the support center and received a quick response with detailed information. I have contacted Yext twice and have had a very good experience both times. Thanks!

lisal241
1/25/17

Rob and Jack have been providing me with personalized service that goes above and beyond what I would have expected. Deeply appreciated!

For more inforation visit:www.danexu.com

By danexu t. on 5/24/16
Helpful answer

Hi Eddie! Happy holidays! We'd be happy to help! We have a team that would be glad to discuss what our service can do for your business and your options as far as packages and pricing goes. You can give us a call at (888) 444-2988! Thanks for reaching out!

By Yext P. [Yext Rep] on 12/29/15
Helpful answer

Hi Betsy! I would love to, but unfortunately I am unable to as we are bound by some privacy guidelines. However, I can assure you that we work with every kind of local business and I personally have spoken with many in your same field! If you would like to discuss how Yext could work for you, you can call (888) 444-2988 and we will walk you through the different packages and offerings or you can call (888) 921-8247 for more technical and support related questions. We'd be happy to help you determine whether this is the right fit for your business =) Thanks for your intered

By Yext P. [Yext Rep] on 8/12/15
Helpful answer

Great advice, Seo S.! Jay - we work with many realtors! Making sure you have control of your online presence is extremely important for any local business - especially ones that have a personal element like real estate. Yext will allow you to monitor your reputation, enhance your listings with special content, correct erroneous listings, and much much more. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here or call (888) 444-2988! Enjoy that Florida weather =)

By Yext P. [Yext Rep] on 7/6/15
Helpful answer

Hi Bruce! Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I know there are a lot of mixed reviews about us and I totally understand wanting to make an informed decision. I'm not certain about what common thread you are referring to, though. Could you maybe be more specific so I can help? I'd be happy to have an open discussing and discuss any specific concerns you may have! We can either continue the discourse here or you can contact our Support Team at (888) 921-8247 Monday - Friday from 9-5 ET. Thanks, Supervisor of Client Support - Yext

By Yext P. [Yext Rep] on 2/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi Joy, Thank you for asking. Yext helps businesses create, manage, and correct listings for all of your business locations. For more information on our Listings product, please see http://www.yext.com/products/listings/. If you have additional questions, please email support@yext.com with your business name and contact information.

By Kelsey L. [Yext Rep] on 6/23/17
Helpful answer

Thank you for asking. Yext currently has relationships with publishers that operate in India. You can find them on this page: http://www.yext.com/products/listings/

By Kelsey L. [Yext Rep] on 4/21/17
Helpful answer

You can write a review here: https://www.sitejabber.com/requested-review?biz_id=5310037f52720

By Jessica F. [Yext Rep] on 2/12/17
Helpful answer

Thanks for reaching out, CL. Yext typically charges small business clients on an annual basis, so it is typically one lump sum paid each year for our services. We would be happy to speak with you further about what we might be able to do. If you send us a direct message, we can pass your contact information a long to our Sales team. Vice versa, you can reach out directly to support@yext.com.

By Jessica F. [Yext Rep] on 2/2/17
Helpful answer

Thanks for your question, Jim. We offer subscriptions on an annual billing cycle, because we also pay the listing sites on your business's behalf. Doing this allows us to guarantee that your information will show up accurately on those sites. All of our subscriptions are set to renew automatically each year. We push and protect your data on a daily basis, so the automatic renewal prevents any disruption in service. Automatic renewals are the standard practice for software services, and you have the option to opt out of the renewal or cancel your service altogether at any point. Clients have said that they appreciate the auto-renewal because they would've forgotten about renewing the service otherwise. As a courtesy, we'll give you an email notice 30 days ahead of time via email. We hope this information helps!

By Jessica F. [Yext Rep] on 2/1/17
Questions? Get answers from the Yext staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Yext