Review of WPMU DEV

domingob9
6/6/17

I have been using these guys for about 6 weeks
Amazing service department.
I have found some bugs implementing a sophisticated appointments system, and they have done nothing but bend over backwards to help me in the service department.
Kudos to them.

tracyr50
3/31/17

I've been with wpmudev.org for more years than I can remember now, 5 or more at least, probably more. Their plugins are amazing, their blog is stupendous and their support is out of this world. I always go to their plugins first because I know they will help me above and beyond if things don't go quite right!

Thanks guys and gals!

Your Friend,
Tracy Renee

Tip for consumers: don't hesitate, saves a ton of money and time in the end to go with their full package!

irynah2
3/28/17

Thanks so much! All you replies are really detailed and very helpful. Your agents seem to be true professionals in their field.

robt158
3/2/17

I've been using WPMUDEV for 2 or so months now and still just developing my site locally. Sometimes I wish their plugins would have more features for what I want but what can you do. At least their support has been good at answering forum questions.

chrisr213
2/23/17

WMPUDEV has fantastic benefits for everyone who uses WordPress. Even people like me who are regularly "out of their depth". The support is fantastic and has helped me extremely quickly and has worked every time. I cannot fault any of the products they have developed and the support is just amazing.

drewg13
2/19/17

Had an issue with code, Adam worked with me for a day or so and we got everything hammered out! Thanks again guys!

lesliem72
2/7/17

Long time reader and recent membership subscriber, their support is invaluable! Support tickets are answered surprisingly fast and resources are. so. amazing.

bradh53
12/7/16

Answered my question within an hour. Problem resolved, and loving their plugins!

margaridaf
12/6/16

Just great support. Although WPMU's Upfront has a very long learning curve, the support from them is great and enduring :)
They stay with you until everything is clear!

Tip for consumers: Worth the money that charge. It is not cheap but it is like you have a personal support team :)

pabloc26
11/14/16

They are an active team and I have always had quick and accurate responses to my inquiries

samadd
9/23/16

I use WPMUDEV dashboard on my websites and the experience has really been awesome. Their support team is the greatest I've seen anywhere!

frankg94
9/21/16

Discovered WPMU DEV while looking for support with my first steps in WordPress Multisite. The membership of WPMU DEV offers huge value for your money.I have to admit, so far I only used their plugins. They have loads of them. The plugins for Multisite work like a dream. For me it made my start as a multisite user so much easier and better,
I also tried the 7 themes of WPMU DEV and their Theme builder. So far handling them is too difficult for me. Have to put more time in that, but that will come later on.
Finally, the support of WPNU DEV is excellent. Only negative side, it took some time. But the ability of the support contributor to explain everything and his tone of voice was excellent.

tysona9
8/22/16

This membership is helping me in so many ways... I can't even tell you all of them! Go check this out do your own research, and buy it.

Tip for consumers: Try it out, they have a free membership program and I promise you will seriously fall in love. SERIOUSLY!!!

bjorno1
8/18/16

Have there plugins on more then 20 sites and the support are great ***** - star

alexandref16
6/20/16

I been using WPMU DEV 's Appointments+ Plugin for at least 2 years and it is crucial for my business. Besides its being constantly updated, I have always received outstanding support whenever I needed it. I couldnt recommend WPMU Dev and its plugins more.

Tip for consumers: 1. Their plugins are paid (plugin's price include 1 year of support) but the return over investment is worthwhile. Renewing ensures continued support and updates. If you decide to not renew, you can still use the plugin indefinitely.

2. In my experience, support questions have always been answered and solved. Really hard issues take longer than mundane ones.

3. For some issues, I was asked to grant access to my WordPress blog, which I did, and so can attest for their reliability.

shurikk
6/19/16

I love wpmudev!

nealu
6/7/16

The support team at WPMU Dev have been MORE than helpful in assisting me in setting up, activating, and configuring their dashboard and plugins!

sweekrithm
5/21/16

This is a great place to start working on Wordpress, Wordpress can be very daunting, especially if you plan to setup more than a website.

WPMU has a great set of plugins that enable ideas, helps manage and reduce confusion. They have a great community, blogs and tutorials.

If you looking to save tons of money from going up in smoke, wpmu and it's great set of products will definitely get you started ok that path.

I highly recommend WPMU, a must have for any Wordpress freelancer. If you don't have this you don't have superpowers.

andrem18
5/14/16

The support is very polite, precise and fast. Worth every penny invested. Some plugins like hummingbird, snapshot, smush pro, defender, etc. are one of a kind. The blog is my first resource. I am amazed with the integration between everything.
Just happy to be part of it.

reynaldoa6
5/8/16

I got the answer to my problem as well personal help to solve it...priceless...

annag68
4/19/16

WPMU Dev's software is incredible, because of its powerful customization options and compatibility with any theme. But that's not all...

There were two times where I needed their support assistance for some aspects of a plugin that their documentation didn't include, and they got back to me within a few hours each time. I was blown away by their service, as it was efficient, friendly, and concise.

I have not experienced this Apple-esque software quality and customer support in a very long time. I'm excited for my new and continual relationship with WPMU Dev.

You guys are on my list of Wordpress GOLD.

dianef35
3/25/16

I was having a little trouble switching web builders, I'm far from what you would call a techie. In fact I'm probably a newb. But through WPMU support I was able to get up an running quickly and fix the transition issues easily. Thanks! What a great team of people ready to jump in and help!

anass27
2/2/16

An amazing team. They provide great plugins and themes. and have the best support in the industry. Would highly recommend their membership.

mattp50
1/8/16

WPMUdev membership is like having my own staff of WordPress professionals on call 24 hours a day. every question I have ever asked has been answered on the same day.

silled
1/3/16

The support for this is the best ever experienced! All the money worth it! Thank you for making my business easier!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 3/3/16
Answer
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

WPMU DEV?