Review of WODDice

Tel: 5035511340
woddice@woddice.com

robint47
8/4/17

These WOD dice are a great fun addition to your training, as well as providing genuine randomness in the structuring of your WODs - no cherry-picking here!! Beautifully made and perfectly portable, they're a pleasure to own.
But what has impressed me more about the company was the excellent customer service in replying and dealing with my queries - the true sign of a great company! Highly Recommended :)

teemuh1
8/10/17

Is there any cooler way to have your workout?
Shipping was fast and there were no problems at all. It took around ten days to get to Finland.
Going to use these with my friends for workouts. I bet that we will have some fun. Thank you!

clairea21
9/22/17

Totally love these dice such fun, super fast delivery can't wait for more hero WOD dice to be releasef

andrews243
1/5/17

They were great, perfect gift for my Paleo cross fitter friend.

kellys191
1/7/17

Had an excellent experience! Very responsive, very quick. My WODDice arrived incredibly quickly and were a great hit for Christmas :)

jeroenr4
1/6/17

Ordered the FireBreather set, living in the Netherlands. Very fast delivery, even during the holidays.

alexm252
1/5/17

I ordered the dice as a Christmas gift and was worried about getting them in time. Just a few minutes after I messaged the Facebook page to ask about shipping I got an answer and confirmation my order was in the mail. They got to me a few days later with plenty of time before Christmas. They were a huge hit and the easiest gift I bought all season.

joelb64
1/6/17

J'ai même reçu un message Facebook pour me confirmer l'envoi et il y avait un post-it dans le paquet reçu par la poste qui disait: merci Joel. Belle pensée pareil. Merci à vous!

mariaw73
3/22/17

I ordered the Mere Mortal WODDice for my brother-in-law and could not have been more impressed with my experience from start to finish. The WODDice website was easy to navigate, and upon purchasing my item I received a confirmation email as week as a confirmation and tracking Messanger text. My WODDice arrived very quickly upon which I received a "order delivered" Messanger text and an email! I was never left wondering!! I even asked the WODDice company to include a little note from me to my brother-in-law and they did! All around, so impressed!! Great durable product!

edwardg63
4/28/17

I love hating these dice! Forcing me to do what I wouldn't normally program for myself is exactly what I needed...

georgew90
8/10/16

Bought these for my friend who's addicted to CrossFit. She absolutely loves them! They make the perfect gift.

audreyb23
5/2/17

Great game ...........................................................................................................................

rebeccah79
1/9/17

I got this as a stocking stuffer for my boyfriend. He was surprised and vey happy. I have no doubts he will be using this in the near future. I especially liked the hand written note in the package that said 'Thanks Rebecca'. I felt like it added a touch of something personal.

monicaz4
1/5/17

My order was shipped the same day. The dice are fun and a great way to mix things up.

phillipq1
8/20/17

I had a question which was answered within a few hours and in an extremely friendly and caring way. Couldn't ask for better service.

jasonc180
5/3/17

I love the concept and how WODDice incorporates Crossfts methodology. I use the dice daily to round out my workouts for metabolic conditioning. They are fast, easy to use and easy to incorporate in your existing program.

I ordered the Firebrether set and some of the workouts I've rolled are no joke. Example: 20 Min Ladder w/ T2B, Burpee Pull-ups and Power Cleans. Was a smoker to at the least.

Awesome little product!!

lauriea22
1/5/17

I bought these for my husband as a gift. They arrived very quickly. He loves them and uses them for his workouts frequently. Very handy for those who sometimes want a little something different than their regular routine or can't make a decision on what exercises to do.

jannettd
5/3/17

So glad I bought them. Excellent for those undecided days. I would buy another pair as a gift. Maybe for the holidays.

dimitrisf1
1/5/17

Great product to add a chance element to your workouts! Good quality dice and straightforward game mechanism provide some extra fun to your crossfit program.

aliciak17
1/5/17

I bought the WODDice to give as a gift for a secret santa exchange. It was cool to get the facebook message that the product had been shipped (VERY FAST) and my friend loves the gift!

jacquesb17
1/5/17

Totally satisfied with the product and the service... Very satisfied..........................................................................

magdas5
1/11/17

I love the Facebook updates on shipping!
It was fast too. Product arrived in perfect condition. Great Christmas gift

tracyk42
9/21/17

So far, my crew and I love these dice! It's fun anticipating what comes up! And definitely brings a new atmosphere to the room.There are a few things we can't do (no row machines or air dyne bikes) but we just re-roll to see what pops up! Can't wait to try these out with my students as well (in moderation due to equipment and space).

howardr28
8/11/16

Great tool

kelleyh19
1/5/17

I ordered these as a last minute Christmas gift for a friend and Crossfit coach and received a shipping confirmation within minutes. I had them within a couple of days and I'm in Alaska! Thanks, guys!

Helpful answer

Hi Fernanda, We've only just started shipping to Chile so we don't have an average transit time yet, but we've found that our packages get to most international locations in a window of 7-14 days. It depends on a country's Customs and how fast they process things. Ed WODDice®

By Edwin W. [WODDice Rep] on 4/11/17
Questions? Get answers from the WODDice staff and other customers.

WODDice?