Review of WODDice

Tel: 5035511340
woddice@woddice.com

andrews243
1/5/17

They were great, perfect gift for my Paleo cross fitter friend.

kellys191
1/7/17

Had an excellent experience! Very responsive, very quick. My WODDice arrived incredibly quickly and were a great hit for Christmas :)

jeroenr4
1/6/17

Ordered the FireBreather set, living in the Netherlands. Very fast delivery, even during the holidays.

alexm252
1/5/17

I ordered the dice as a Christmas gift and was worried about getting them in time. Just a few minutes after I messaged the Facebook page to ask about shipping I got an answer and confirmation my order was in the mail. They got to me a few days later with plenty of time before Christmas. They were a huge hit and the easiest gift I bought all season.

joelb64
1/6/17

J'ai même reçu un message Facebook pour me confirmer l'envoi et il y avait un post-it dans le paquet reçu par la poste qui disait: merci Joel. Belle pensée pareil. Merci à vous!

mariaw73
3/22/17

I ordered the Mere Mortal WODDice for my brother-in-law and could not have been more impressed with my experience from start to finish. The WODDice website was easy to navigate, and upon purchasing my item I received a confirmation email as week as a confirmation and tracking Messanger text. My WODDice arrived very quickly upon which I received a "order delivered" Messanger text and an email! I was never left wondering!! I even asked the WODDice company to include a little note from me to my brother-in-law and they did! All around, so impressed!! Great durable product!

edwardg63
4/28/17

I love hating these dice! Forcing me to do what I wouldn't normally program for myself is exactly what I needed...

georgew90
8/10/16

Bought these for my friend who's addicted to CrossFit. She absolutely loves them! They make the perfect gift.

audreyb23
5/2/17

Great game ...........................................................................................................................

rebeccah79
1/9/17

I got this as a stocking stuffer for my boyfriend. He was surprised and vey happy. I have no doubts he will be using this in the near future. I especially liked the hand written note in the package that said 'Thanks Rebecca'. I felt like it added a touch of something personal.

monicaz4
1/5/17

My order was shipped the same day. The dice are fun and a great way to mix things up.

jasonc180
5/3/17

I love the concept and how WODDice incorporates Crossfts methodology. I use the dice daily to round out my workouts for metabolic conditioning. They are fast, easy to use and easy to incorporate in your existing program.

I ordered the Firebrether set and some of the workouts I've rolled are no joke. Example: 20 Min Ladder w/ T2B, Burpee Pull-ups and Power Cleans. Was a smoker to at the least.

Awesome little product!!

lauriea22
1/5/17

I bought these for my husband as a gift. They arrived very quickly. He loves them and uses them for his workouts frequently. Very handy for those who sometimes want a little something different than their regular routine or can't make a decision on what exercises to do.

jannettd
5/3/17

So glad I bought them. Excellent for those undecided days. I would buy another pair as a gift. Maybe for the holidays.

dimitrisf1
1/5/17

Great product to add a chance element to your workouts! Good quality dice and straightforward game mechanism provide some extra fun to your crossfit program.

aliciak17
1/5/17

I bought the WODDice to give as a gift for a secret santa exchange. It was cool to get the facebook message that the product had been shipped (VERY FAST) and my friend loves the gift!

jacquesb17
1/5/17

Totally satisfied with the product and the service... Very satisfied..........................................................................

magdas5
1/11/17

I love the Facebook updates on shipping!
It was fast too. Product arrived in perfect condition. Great Christmas gift

howardr28
8/11/16

Great tool

kelleyh19
1/5/17

I ordered these as a last minute Christmas gift for a friend and Crossfit coach and received a shipping confirmation within minutes. I had them within a couple of days and I'm in Alaska! Thanks, guys!

oliviab30
1/9/17

It's a lot of fun to use the dices with friends to train!

I recommend to all my friends on my Instagran page @bagunceirosdocross

markt123
8/21/16

great game as a novice to crossfit I still need to learn the lingo but still fun, but very challenging...great company to deal with.

cherineo
4/20/17

My order is " still on it's way" I hope so!! I live in Switzerland. I totally understand that the shipping can take few more days since it's not next door. I ve been tracking it for few days now. It's in Los Angeles since April 15. I hope to receive it

fernandac7
5/3/17

I can´t have an expirience if I don´t have de dice yet. I'm very dissapointed on the shipping time. It still in Los Angeles, California, and I'm from Santiago, Chile.

patrickv15
8/14/16

They were an impulse buy for me because I thought the idea was very cool, but they're pretty worthless to me. I don't use them ever and couldn't even give them away to someone.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WODDice staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 4/11/17
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the WODDice staff and other customers.

WODDice?