US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

davido59
6/1/15

Hello my name is David and I recently purchased a shelf corp from this company. Everything was done and delivered on time I can honestly say I've got my money's worth. The agents at wholesale shelf corporation did every task they said they would do. I received an aged corp with every document transferred , web listings , webpage , business phone and fax and most importantly I was approved for funding.

jefff72
10/29/16

Thanks to their free analysis, I was able to find the right shelf corporation for my business needs. $149K in a few weeks and got started immediately. I highly recommend everyone to take their free analysis. Its very helpful and informative.

johnc329
5/19/15

I was constantly seeing or hearing about professionals who were using Aged Corporations to improve their credit, expand their business, and foster more lucrative business opportunities. I had no idea how any of them were pulling it off, but I knew I needed to jump on the bandwagon before it passed me by. Not knowing where to begin I took my colleagues advice and checked out WholesaleShelfCorporations.com. I walked away with an education on Aged Corporations and my life hasnt been the same.

Through their comprehensive website and their easy-to-follow informative videos, I was able to not only learn about the benefits of Aged Corporations but I was also able to purchase one directly. Using the extensive inventory provided, I quickly and easily boosted the success of my endeavors and I never had a care in the world. WholesaleShelfCorporations.com eased my mind with a 100% Money Back Guarantee, which ultimately took the risk out of everything. I think that all serious professionals should see what this company can do for them.

andreww79
7/13/15

Fast Transaction. Excellent credit Ready corps. And just a little nudge to the bitter reviewer, could you even verify your claim? The review you posted seems to stem out on personal hatred rather than facts. We all have the right to post a review and claiming that other's review is suspicious puts you more in bad light.

Anyway, if you want to qualify on government contracts fast, then you definitely should buy aged corps from this company. Worked for me

ronw48
3/31/15

I like what I see. Lots of resources available to help new business owners and a huge inventory. Im buying a shelf corporation as soon as I can. Lots of businesses offer shelf corporations but none of them offer half the services that Whole Sale Shelf corporations does.

hassanb8
12/28/16

I needed to expand my business but lacked funding. I applied for credit loans, but always got rejected, so what I did I purchase an a three year Old corp. from WholesaleShelfCorporation.com. Their funding program helped me get approved in a matter of four weeks a total of $67,500 from different lenders.

alank39
10/29/16

Great experience. Free features alone helped a lot to get my business started. Then the funding I got through their program helped me with other expenses like buying chairs and tables for my restaurant. To this date, I received $132000 through their funding program.

freds106
12/27/16

My business got credit-ready in 7 days, something I didnt realize was important before. This company also helped me get Then, I got approved from 5 different lenders a total amount of 118,000. The process was fast and easy.

antoniof26
12/12/16

$64K in two weeks after I purchased a 5 year old shelf corporation. They said I will still get more in a few weeks. I am happy with what I got so far which is the reason why I am leaving them a good feedback.

josephr104
10/26/16

I purchased an aged corporation from this company worth $2999 and got $62300 funding in less than 25 days.

michell2528
12/11/16

Free features made me purchase a shelf corporation from them since those are practically the things I also needed. As much as I was targeting the financing they offer, I can say that free features do big help to business. I purchased a shelf corporation worth $2499. And when I calculated everything I got from the free features. It appears that I got it a very fast return of what I paid for.

hankc17
12/30/16

Bought an aged corp this company. Their funding program helped me get the necessary funds to buy sewing machines, clothe and other materials for my boutique.

michaela156
7/30/15

I am glad to purchase credit ready corps from Wholesale Shelf Corporations. I received it in just 24 hours complete with documents and even a functioning website(not to mention that the website is already on page of ranking for its keywords). Good customer service and friendly staffs.

sammyf13
12/22/16

I have a two years old business and what it to be credit ready so I bought a 4 yrs. old corp. They deliver the documents within 24 hrs. And after 30 days I got approved for 75,000 from different lenders.

darionk
10/28/16

What convinced me to purchase from this company are the free features they offer worth more than $2K. I never had this offer anywhere else. The funding program helped me a lot as well.

carisac1
12/25/16

Bought an aged corp from this company. After 5 weeks, I got approved 46,000 from 5 different lenders through their funding program offered by its sister company, CorporateCashCredit. I still have some pending applications and hopefully they got approved soon.

cathyi4
10/29/16

The corporation I purchased cost me $14999 but I can say that despite it costing me a lot, it was all worth it since I got $294K in less than a month. These guys are awesome and I am not exaggerating. They do almost everything for you, even helps you get the money you need to expand the business.

erasmod
1/3/17

I purchased a 3 yrs. old corporation from WholesaleShelfCorporation.com. It took 24 hours for them to deliver the documents. After a month, I got approved an amount of $87,000 from 5 different lenders through their funding program.

kendap
1/3/17

I needed more cash to market my online business to a wider audience but didnt know where to get funding. My business is only 6 months old and lenders wont approve my application. I consulted WholesaleShelfCorporation.com and purchased an aged corp from them. I am glad that after 4 weeks they got me funded a total of $106,000. Its more than I needed and in fact, I am planning to start another business in Orange County. Thanks a lot.

celindaa
12/26/16

Purchased a three yrs. old corp. All documents were sent within 48 hours. It helped me expand my business in the United States plus get additional funding to buy materials and equipment for my business.

toig
1/1/17

lorenzaw
12/11/16

The shelf corporation I purchased was delivered within 24 hours. I do recall how helpful Jon, their sales rep was during the process. later on, they helped me get the funding I needed. In 3 weeks, I received a total of $96K.

kiay2
10/29/16

I am convinced that this is the best place to buy an aged corp. Free features plus their funding program will get you started doing business fast. I know, I did.

marcells1
12/25/16

My business is a few months old and I wanted it to be stable. Thanks to Corporateshelf.com they got my business credit-ready in 7 days. Then, in less than a month, I received $100K unsecured funding.

jasonc159
11/19/16

5 weeks and i got a total of $62K from 2 lenders after purchasing Hawaii Shelf Corp. That was fast. There are still some pending but I am positive.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WholesaleShelfCorporations staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
michaelm271
Michael M.
on 6/25/15
Answer
davido59
David O.
A: Yes it is, I've done business with whole sale shelf corporation and delivered everything in a timely matter, I'm over all satisfied, they provided me with the shelf corp I needed and converted everything in my name and directed me to a lender and I went from there.
on 6/26/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the WholesaleShelfCorporations staff and other customers.

WholesaleShelfCorporations?