US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

alinef
7/31/15

I ordered a dress jacket for my son. I looked at a lot of different sites and decided on Rose Wholesale as I really liked the look of the jacket and the cut. My son has a very small frame and I knew the jacket would look great on him. I knew the jacket would take a long time to come - remember I did my homework - so I ordered over 5 months before his event. We waited, then waited, then started to sweat. My repeated requests for shipment updates were vague and uninformative. Eventually I had to purchase another jacket and have it altered. When I tried to cancel the order - that I still had not received - I was told that they would refund my money when I shipped the jacket back - but not pay the shipping. I still hadn't received the jacket after 6 months. I know shipping can be slow - but what were they doing? Hand delivering it? RIDICULOUS! The clothes look great - don't get suckered!

suheilyf
12/28/14

I really liked the clothes from this website very chic and unqiue I hate that shipping takes forever even when you do fast shipping other than that I shall keep on ordering from here :).

Tip for consumers: Make sure to ask if an item is out of stock before you order it.

jfc
11/18/14

I have placed an order of US$300 on 4 November 2012 which is entitled for the free shipping to my country and I have made payment accordingly. But later I was asked to pay for the shipping fee, customer service mentioned there was a system error which system should have charged for shipping fee instead of free. I am sure there is no error as my order is above US$300 so am entitled for free shipping.

On same order above, there was 2 unavailable items so I request for refund but never get it.

Another problem was an order was wrongly created when I want to add additional item. I went to Live Chat and spoke to a Nancy who said she will add the item for me so that there won't be shipping fee incurred but she did not give me correct information or instruction on how to go about making payment so I have created a new order instead. Before I made payment, I have asked her on Live Chat "how to make payment" and her reply was "you can pay as your last time" so I did that, not knowing that I have to pay on member site by clicking on the 1st order. So I have requested for refund of shipping fee for this 2nd order which I feel I should not have to bear for wrong instruction/information given by a customer service staff. She as a proper customer service staff should have guided me clearly and correctly.

I have emailed them repeatedly and they have insisted that I should be paying for these and refused to make the refund.

I strongly feel that the customer service should have let the management handle this if they have no authorities to waive the incurred shipping fees charged by system error and wrong information/instruction given by Nancy. I have asked them for management personnel details and emails to write to but they refused my request so I wrote to the Manager in charge of USA operation on 2 December 2012 and he promised to assist me but sad to say till today (21 February 2013) I have yet to receive any reply from me.

Even though the refund amount is not that much but to me this is a business deal and if there is problem in the system and wrong information given by a member of staff, the company should refund back the money accordingly.

My advice is stay clear of this website, it is not worth the hassle and they are not professional at all including that head of operations in New York. Very disappointing.

If anyone have any idea where I can lodge an official complaint on this company, please let me know. I feel real action should be taken against this type of site so that such incidences won't happen again.

ml70
9/18/14

This company is awful. I order 8 items from them and after 8 days, it had still not been processed so I asked them to cancel the order as I was going to be out of the country and unable to collect. As soon as I cancelled the order, they sent me an email to say it had been shipped even though when I checked the site it was still saying 'processing'. I asked them again to cancel the order. A week later whilst I was abroad, I received an email supposedly from 'customs', requesting I go on-line and pay an additional fee for customs. I asked them to return the items to the sender as I had cancelled them and I was not home to collect anyway. This started 6 weeks ago and the company still refuse to refund me so they have the items and my money!!!!
I am only giving them 1 star because I have to. In reality, they deserve none!
Stay away from them, they are cons!!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!

barbaraj17
8/2/14

The reason why you have such bad experience is that this company from China goes under so many different names and has the cutest clothes. The problem is that the factory has girls of all ages making the dresses and coats etc. So you might get an ok piece then you get a horrible piece but it's like playing Russian roulette you don't know what your odds are of getting a good seamstress. There are so many bad reviews, it would be better to take the picture to a seamstress and get a good product xo

tiannae
6/26/14

i think shanneek's boutique has more quality and style i got a couple of dresses from them i love the quality and the prices they are very friendly just good customer service over all id rather shop with them

galaxic
6/6/14

1st of all , some of their customer service agents are horrible in manners, they never accept their ill behaviour towards customers..their product is just okay okay type...shoes are really good one..overall a good genuine website except some of this customer service agents..they should go & get proper english training & behaviou training too

amariel
5/27/14

I had all in all 4 transactions done in this site.. And all of it are really disappointing experience. First was! most of the clothes were damage...stitches were badly made.
Second, most pictures displayed doesn't justify the actual(so be very careful. Third, they send out the items without informing you that some of it were out of stocks..that's why I made again second transaction because I wanted to consume the remaining balance I have. Fourth! was just recently also! there were 2 operators who said that my item was already shipped, but i was wondering how come the status was preparing still...Imagine, I made my payment May14 and they shipped it May26... But before 26(3days before 26) they said it got shipped. So bear that in mind...most of customer service operator $#*!ed up also(liers....) they're also good in hunging up..they don not answer you or they let you wait for 10 to 15mins...and of course..you'll get tired so you might as well hung up and call later...what else?

Well so some up everything...I am always disappointed with there service.

mahyat
4/14/14

This website is a HUGE SCAM! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!
once you have ordered something and the money has been taken out of your bank account they tell you the item is not in stock (only after 2 weeks of emailing them!) and then when they refunded my money they did not refund the whole amount!

This is how they make money! Make $10 off each person that orders from there without evening selling a product and they're rich!

marianat
4/7/14

Made purchases two times. Two times bad experiences. Only 1 out of 9 items can be used.

Bad products, No customer services. Avoid it.

alexb80
4/3/14

Bought a bunch, from them, everything was going ok, until i sent some stuff back because it was broken, never got that money... and then on another order, i had 19 item s missing, never saw a refund for that, cause they say it was shipped. and then they double ( heck almost tripple) charged my credit card.
I'm in indonesia, Xixian xu a.k.a. Tony is an $#*! ( he's the boss over there).

I now have to fight with my credit card to cancel the charges.

glendas3
3/31/14

I advise to everyone tht this website is horrible.i ordered a few items online and have not yet received them, it's been over a month and a half and have not received any of the items i pay'd for. don't consider using this website they rob you're money

dorisc7
3/25/14

Their aftersale services were SO BAD!! I got two pair of shoes from them. One heel was broken after I put it on and walked for less than a minute. The second pair was even worse!! One of the shoe got TWO NAILS sticking out from the bottom! I emailed them right away but didn't get a reply until I emailed them 4 times in 4 days! Then, I sent them some pictures and they were saying that it was hard to see the nails! Hey! It was hard enough to take picture from INSIDE THE SOLE!! What do you expect from me???!!! I enlarged the picture and circled the nails and sent the picture back to them. You know what I got as a reply? "Honey, please accept it. You can wear it!" Are you kidding me? Not willing to do any exchange or refund?! I'm going to dispute it on paypal. AVOID THEM AT ALL COST!!!! The quality was really BAD!!!!

kyllao
3/2/14

I have been ordering some items here for my onlineshoppe but all i want to say is this website is too BAD... for i paid already my orders it happened twice first after the payment ure order status in ur account was stated as PAID but after a days they change it UNPAID then send u an email that ure payment was withdrawned and they never recieved ure payment but out of my curiosity i ask my customer if they get thier orders... YES the items was shipped out howcome they can ship the items if i never paid my orders? Very untrustful... and i have another items it takes 1 mnth now still in packing? Never buy some goods anymore!!!

paulai1
2/20/14

They pull you in with the "good low prices" what you don't know is that they charge you you double or triple the price just on shipping. You also don't even get your order till a month later. On top of all this you can't even imagine the hassle of returning an item. You Don't really know what you're gonnq get. Its all poop to me. Not worth even looking through. Its a BIG disappointment!!!

simonb46
2/17/14

Wholesale-dress.net, Rosewholesale, Everbuying, These are all the same scam sites, Stay away from them all, No service, never received the items and customer service none existant. I have reported these site to Paypal, Facebook (where they are advertised) and the police. They recieve payment then ask for more info like your driving licence or passport and to pay again via western union, I advice no-one to do this as these are all classic fraud activities... Never use these sites....

amilyan
2/3/14

I absolutely love this site, but remember where it's coming from and the price. I must tell you, you get what you pay for but i say its absolutely worth it for the price and a nice style. I was kind of worrying because of some of the reviews and whem it would come in and how bad it would be. I ordered December 30 and it came in today February 3 and i live in Ga, Usa and used standard shipping. I am satisfied from what i paid for but i say its worth it. They will see this customer again!

priscat
1/30/14

Disappointed in the quality because it didnt match what I saw online. Also, i couldnt track my parcel because the tracking number keeps cutting off the letters & thus coming out on my Phone as a calling number. My goods were nearly sent back because d postal service said no fone no was provided thus took the pain to come to my house to locate me &i as a result paid the postal services extra money according to them "service charge". I wont be buying nor recommend anyone here.

seemag
1/28/14

I ordered for a pair of shoes and it has been over one month I never got it. The shipping I chose was aramex UAE. The tracking number shows the order delivered to UAE, but from there where it went, nobody knows. Worst aftersale service, keep giving me the link to tracking website over and over that is of no use. Money wasted. Will not buy from them again. There is a reason they stopped taking paypal. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

lillil
1/21/14

First they didn't find ma payment and refused to change the status of my order even when I send them all information needed.So called customer service is terrible.They all have learned the same phrases, but don't really understand English at all. They refused to help me and after I told them I am going to police they "found" my payment.Then they claim my order is sent.Bulls**t! My package can't be found anywhere by the number they gave me and by now it should be here already, I paid for FAST delivery...I have no answers just " wait and wait" I think they cheat customers,steal money and lie lie and lie.I am very angry,no one answers my emails,same phrases from "customer" service. Instead I recommend Sammydress and light in the box, very polite,very fast delivery and excellent products! But this wholesale - site - Stay far far away....

rosar100
1/20/14

Comprar en esta pagina tan facil como hacer un click, el pago y recibir su pedido, todo a nuestro alcance que bien al fin una tienda con los modelos que necesitaba

kiaras
1/18/14

I ordered a jacket from the site over a month ago and paid for the fastest method of shipping available, but the order says it is still processing... If I knew it would take this long I wouldn't have bothered. I sent them an email asking what the heck was going on and never received a response. I would not recommend buying anything from this site.

eliasa11
1/4/14

Tank you all that stopped me making an stupid order at this unserious site.....thank you thank you thank you!!!!

maryf31
12/31/13

Terrible site, terrible customer service! I ordered my items 3months ago!! Still haven't recieved anything and when I contact them they tell me they never recieved my order even though I was told few weeks after my order was placed they they had shipped my items! I have offered my paypal reciept information but still no luck.
SCAM, RIP OFF, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!

keiua
12/17/13

Thank God I ordered only one pair of shoes.I placed my order on 2.11.13 and its now 17.12.13.The order was shipped on the first day,brava .Shipping was 15-40 days.So now it's late and I tried twice to ask about it first time they asked the order no. I gave them that and after getting my order no. nobody replied to me anymore.So today I tried the second time to get some info about my package. And they only gave me the tracking no. what I can see myself also and it is useless because the last information about my order is on 13.11.13. So for more than a month my package is I don't know where.And when I tell them that, they only reply that this shipping method is really slow so be patient and we cant tell you nothing cause we don't have any information you just have to wait.I would have taken a other shipping method but from thailand it was the only one to take and it was already long enough .But seems it's gonna be even longer and maybe Im never gonna see my package.Like I see on this page a lot of people are not satisfied so pleas think long before you just waist you're money on useless items you ether never gonna see or the quality is very low.The best part on chat was today when I say'd that on the tracking page the last info is on 13.11.13 so maybe they could give me some info and then they replied like this - :( .I got a smile not really happy one (Y) what can I say really professional team ! I am not satisfied at all whit the shipping and the service and I still cant tell anything about the quality of goods let's see if I ever can comment that I'm not sure I'm gonna see my shoes.So I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE !

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wholesale-dress.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the Wholesale-dress.net staff and other customers.

Similar Pages