Review of WebStarts

Website Builder
Tel: 1-800-805-0920

alfreedad
8/18/17

I knew nothing about building a website. I thought that I had to know HTML and other associated programs. Lets just say that I'm not a wiz when it comes to computers. I kept seeing ads for this WebStarts.com, and how easy it is to make your own website, without programming knowledge! I was looking for a webmaster to make my site, most were pretty pricey. I wanted to see what this WebStarts.com was all about, and if the webmasters (that were trying to get me as a client) were telling me the truth; about the difficulties of making and managing a webpage. WebStarts.com has simplified webpage making. They give you so much freedom to make the website you want, with simple user-friendly drag-n-drop tools. I don't feel limited or intimidated. I even learned some simple HTML tricks that the "pros" do. Whenever I got stuck doing something I'd contact their Support team, and let me tell you these guys are masters at their craft. The free version sold me, when I purchased a plan (which was very reasonable) I was rewarded with more toys (design tools) to play with! WebStarts.com is the real deal, I'm a real custom/client and I am very pleased with their product and business. I highly recommend you try it, you won't be disappointed.

haroldm50
8/13/17

These guys got it together, the easiest web builder software that I have ever used. If I can set up a website using Webstarts.com, anyone can and support is phenomenal.

edwardc98
7/25/17

WebStarts is a dynamic website editor that is ridiculously easy to use and which produces professional results. If one does have questions, the level of customer service is higher than any I have experienced in any industry. They even go to the extent of creating a custom video analysis of your difficulty and how to solve it. The people behind the site are cool, composed, and caringly considerate. I can't imagine using any other system. Edward Carter, PhD.

pharise
7/17/17

As A Satisfied Customer Of WebStarts, It is My Sincere Pleasure To Share A Positive & True Testimony That WebStarts Is By Far Hands Down The Best Do-It-Yourself Site For Creating/Designing Websites Ive Ever Worked With.. & Ive Explored More Than My Share But It WebStarts That Ive Found To Be The Best And Easiest.

The Templates Are Really Nice & Their Customer Service Is BEYOND Patient.. Ive Designed Up To 9 Sites - & Aaron Dycus Has Been One Support Ive Had The Privilege To Work With Me

I Recommend WebStarts To All I Design For.
Note: I dont personally know Aaron, Steve, or Adambut they will service u like they care about u & your site.

{My Name Is Pharis & I Approve This Message}

donu4
6/29/17

I tried other website building sights, get frustrated with their complicated un-creative tools. I was lucky to get on board with Webstarts. Creating a commercial website was easy. Their CS is fantastic, responsive and helpful. They improved their Dashboard over the years. Creating an appealing commercial website with limited resources is easy. Their pricing is very, very affordable for all the features you want to add. Highly recommend them!

ralphp44
6/28/17

Great communication, met all my needs. Have been a customer for 5 plus years easy to work with Highly recommend

irobotr
6/3/17

I've worked with many website design sites over the last two decades comparing them all. One or the other would not do something important that I needed when it comes to running a radio station website as coding can be very technical. I found webstarts years ago and it was the most complete and easiest web designing website I could find. I even use it to do most my own art and edit my images. I had left for wordpress for about 2 years, which can be very complicated, but webstarts technology and updates now have me going back to webstarts. It's just too easy to use, most tools are common sense. It's as simple as copy and pasting and having fun to see what all I can do. They have really come a long way and I would very highly recommend them.

paulw237
6/1/17

Customer service is exceptional, they are patient and thorough, even with a novice like me. Helped me learn their software and apply it.

sikaa
5/2/17

Personal support always answers within the same business day (over 14 h time difference between Japan and USA) and often makes the changes on my site on behalf of me to save all of our time! Excellent features and getting better...:-)Personal support always answers within the same business day (over 14 h time difference between Japan and USA) and often makes the changes on my site on behalf of me to save all of our time! Excellent features and getting better...:-)

Tip for consumers: Don't hesitate to ask for tricks or missing features! All platforms have their these, this one doesn't list what's missing but rapidly tell you a workaround or that it's not available...yet (more than once my bug report was fixed within minutes of reading my report and then me emailed to check it out!)...:-)

stephaniea63
4/22/17

I am pleased with new upgraded editor. I always have superb technical and customer support. They have responded promptly every time.

anjalig4
4/15/17

I got prompt reply to my questions and they helped me with the information I wanted to know. Recommended!!!

graemem12
4/11/17

WebStarts would have to be the easiest and best program for anyone to build a web site and then to top it off the support would have to be 1st class

danielr148
3/15/17

Webstarts has been my "go to" for many different aspects of my professional AND personal life. The system is fairly easy to use and really anyone can get an active website up in just a few minutes. Add a little more understanding to widgets and coding and the sky is the limit. It's a true "plug and play" environment that allows you to be as creative or static as you want.

For the ease of use and freebies they offer, it's hard to beat.

Thank you Webstarts!

colbys11
3/15/17

We have been with Webstarts for 7+ years and have 60 websites with them. It is a good website builder that is very simple to use. Customer support has always been top notch - Steve is very attentive to our needs. Through the years we have seen Webstarts grow and add more features to their easy website builder, which makes it even easier for us to build websites. You should definitely give them a try... We have been more than pleased with Webstarts!

Tip for consumers: They have a free version you can try... The easy builder is simple to use

darinp9
3/14/17

Webstarts has been great to work with from day one. The design platform is easy to use and includes a lot of tools and widgets to help make your websites functional and look really professional.

Their format is way better than wordpress because everyone can point out a wordpress website. Webstarts gives you the choice of trendy templates that you can change or add any element to, or you can start with a blank canvas.

Pros: Easy to use, great customer service, fair pricing, reliable, regular upgrades.
Cons: Not 100% responsive, mobile editor can be tricky sometimes.

Would I recommend? Absolutely! I researched every DYI website company for months and hands down Webstarts has the best overall program.

clarer25
3/14/17

We had some hurdles to get over but WE DID IT TOGETHER! That's what makes a great company. There are issues no matter who you are working with, but IT'S THE OUTCOME THAT MATTERS. Now I'm encouraged that no matter what comes up, it can be crossed with confidence that together WE'LL WIN! After all, WHEN BOTH SIDES WIN, WHAT ELSE IS THERE!! Thanks Guys

johna631
3/14/17

So I was pretty skeptical of Webstarts at first. I had seen some not-so great reviews, and some really awesome reviews, so I figured I'd try it myself. Hands down, the best web builder I've used. I know my way around computers but I'm no techie- their drag and drop method makes it stupid simple. Modern templates, plenty of tools. Honestly, what won me over was the face that you can call and speak to a real person. I had a little bit of a hangup where I couldn't figure out something with the menu bar, but their team talked me through it on the phone. Would reccommend to anyone.

jeanm98
2/9/17

Having used WEBSTARTS to create, edit and maintain a site for our local pool leagues for 7+ years speaks for itself. WEBSTARTS offers free Web pages you can create and for a bigger site and more options you can purchase a package for a very reasonable price. Any time I've ever had a problem with a page I contact them and POOF! It's fixed. I highly recommend WEBSTARTS! Check it out at webstarts.com

juliannep3
1/22/17

What drew me initially to WebStarts was their fair and affordable pricing. I stayed because the layouts of their websites are beautiful and very diverse and customizable. I also loved their rapid responses to my support emails. Even when I ask stupid questions that have obvious answers, they are so kind and give solid answers. I highly recommend them and would not use anyone else to host my website!

therona8
1/18/17

Everything about working with WebStarts is top notch. The platform is intuitive and easy to use. If you contact them with a question or concern, not only do they respond incredibly quickly, they're also genuinely nice people who care about addressing your issue immediately and thoroughly. Would definitely work with WebStarts again and again- highly recommended!

markb348
1/18/17

I did my website thru them, they not only rocked it ( cause I'm a computer dummy ) I can call them and they walk me thru any changes etc.. I want or need to do. I've used them for 5 years and would recommend them to anyone wanting a webpage !!! 5 Star

Tip for consumers: perfect company for customer service and great product

ruellh
1/15/17

I My sites are being messed up, and I keep reporting it and trying to get the problem fixed with Webstarts builder and no one is doing anything, it's a been happening for a long time..then they,'re always threatening to close my account for complaining about the keep reporting the issues and they refuse to fix, when the elements that are suppose to be selectable are not, the text boxs are not functioning correctly, things are staying or change on there own, I set the parameters for a text, color, size, don't, when I go to edit the words , it all changes to small and completely different things, if I write a paragraph, and click at any part of it, Ex: the bottom of the paragraph, it moves to the top, it keeps moving to the top every time, so there's no way to edit sections of it if its a lot of Context, it keeps zooming in an out on its own, and then selects on things, moving them around, it's fuzing the text box , the images and moving them to different places on the page and then makes it on selectable, like it's all the background, there's no way to even fix, because it won't let me select anything, it's the same with text box shadows, I try to change it and it wont, no matter how many times I click on it select to remove or change a color it remains the same and I know it's being maliciously done, they have a server, that has compression, I only had a few pictures, yet it was slow, asked if it can be turned they said no, they Don t know about that, but last year for a different website I had the same problem, I had to call multiple times to get different people because the same person keeps telling me nothings wrong that's just how it is, but when I called again the other person said their going to check, when they did it was off, and it was supposed to be on, so it is available but they have the same person doing wrong against me and messing my website, costing a lot of money, and no one has done anything, the only emails they answer are the ones pointing out that no company should do these thing's let these things happen, they dont want to be call scum, after many request to fix my issues that they are causing and refusing to fix, saying it's not happening here one minute the websites renders to fix the screen, and the next its not, Now I have to scroll to the right, but I didn't change anything to affect the lines, where it stops is being manipulated by someone from Webstarts and I know it the same person they have always answering my calls, they use let us manipulate the screen width, but not now, but they have the ability to manipulate it, so i know it's maliciously being done, I know they could never pass a real lie dector test, because they all guilty

desireed4
2/26/16

They release all your personal info including address

jessicas115
11/7/15

WebStarts is designed to get to your money. They do not care about you as a customer and could not care less about the success of your website. In the initial checkout process, they try to trick you into spending way more than you wanted to for add-ons that you don't need. Once you start designing your website, the system is inconvenient and frustrating. The customer service is available... If you pay extra. Everything is available if you pay extra. The second worst thing about using WebStarts: When changing font style, font size, or color in a text box, it constantly undoes what you are changing as you try to change it, and you will have to try an average of 3 times to successfully change the color, font, or size of your text. The worst thing about WebStarts: If you have your site completed, saved and published the way you want it, then something goes wrong on the back end, there ISN'T A WAY TO UNDO YOUR EDITING TO THE LAST SAVED AND PUBLISHED PAGE. In other words, if you change your site (without saving the edits) and decide you don't like the edits and want to leave it the way you last published it, there is no way to get your editing page back to the site the public sees without redoing everything. (The undo button only works for some details. For example, if you change the background color and decide you don't like it, the undo button won't change it back.) Using WebStarts has been an awful experience. I plead with you, please find a different company to build your website.

davidr94
11/18/14

much searching they found a pages with easy to use tools and help my little knowledge of web pages and that page I found is WebStarts.com

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the WebStarts staff and other customers.

WebStarts?