Review of WebEyeCare.com

Tel: 888-536-7480
info@webeyecare.com

jennifere65
6/26/17

Low prices and good consistent customer service. I can always count on Webeyecare.com for my contact needs. They offer affordable options and reliable shipping.

testt43
6/23/17

I have been using webeyecare for the past 3 years. For the most part service, shipping and products are very good. Only issue sometimes is when prescription changes, you have to make sure they have it on file, otherwise the shipment will get delayed if you don't follow up. As they say, every mistake is a lesson learned. Overall, very satisfy with this company. My second son is ready for contact, so I will be using webeyecare as well.

monicao15
6/19/17

Had a great experience with WebEyeCare.com. By far the most economical for purchasing contact lenses, and the turn around time was phenomenal.

sandraj57
6/16/17

I RECEIVED EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED AT A GREAT PRICE. FAST SERVICE. VERY MUCH SATISFIED. WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER.

joed157
6/9/17

I received exactly what I ordered, at a great price. My only wish is if the shipping didn't take as long as it did. I know I ordered the free shipping, but it seemed like it took a very long time from the time I ordered, until I received them.

marianneb22
6/9/17

I have been getting lenses from WebEyeCare for a couple of years now. Always satisfied; however this time the box they arrived in was crushed as were the 2 boxes of lenses inside. I haven't opened them yet to see if the actual lenses were damaged. The lenses need to be laid down flat in the box or secured with some kind of padding.

annep61
6/9/17

Been buying contact lens form WebEyeCare for years. Fast delivery and the same price as the doctor's office, and sent to my home.

amberb65
6/9/17

First, I was thrilled to learn that Web Eye Care stilled carried the ACUVUE® Brand in 6 packs. ACUVUE® discontinued making 6-packs a little over a year ago, and only produces their lenses as a 12-pack &/or 24-pack. The places I previously ordered contacts from such as Walgreen's, Walmart, K-Mart, my eye doctor, etc., no longer carry the ACUVUE® Brand 6-packs. Web Eye Care is the only place I was able to find that still has some left. I do not wear my contacts as often as I wear glasses, & prefer to order 6-packs versus 12-packs. This was my first order ever with Web Eye Care & I had zero issues placing the order online as the website is extremely user friendly. Once the order was placed, my part was done & Web Eye Care handled everything else from there. They promptly confirmed my lenses prescription with my optometrist. Within a hour or so after placing my order, I received an emailed order confirmation informing me that my script had been verified, and the contacts shipped the following day. I did not experience any set-backs with the delivery and received my full order within 3-4 business days. Because Web Eye Care is the only place I'm able to find with ACUVUE® 6-packs still available, I plan to place all my future contact lenses orders with them. Not to mention, the 6-pack I ordered was only $17.00 & I received free shipping. I have always paid between $22-$28 for an ACUVUE® 6-pack previously. I would definitely recommend Web Eye Care!

--- "Please reference your most recent Order 991281 placed on 5/24/2017"

jeffw105
6/9/17

I get all my lenses from here. Easy and fast at the best price. Makes my life so much more simple to have them arrive in my mailbox!

monicam92
6/9/17

Was a new customer, uploaded my prescription to purchase my order a day or 2 later my prescription was confirmed and then shipped. Shipping was quick and got my contacts with no issues.

thomasq12
6/9/17

i would recommend to anyone. simple to place and order. i received my order within reasonable time. i saved a lot of money shopping with web eye care.

ryanh121
6/6/17

Sent me defective lenses and customer service was horrible. About 50% of the lenses in my package were blurry and completely unusable. They wouldn't help at all. The manufacturer took them back and said the lenses were improperly stored. I will never shop with them again.

megr5
5/24/17

Cheap lenses. They have a affordable lenses and they ship really quickly. The only thing comparable would be vision direct.

estellec3
5/18/17

It was my first purchase on webeyecare.com. Super easy to order and very fast shipping (less than a week). The price for my contacts was 40% less than other website! Definitely recommending!

darrellp24
5/17/17

I had a hassle free shopping experience and my new prescription contacts were delivered in days. Inexpensive, quick delivery, easy to use website..:.... what's not to like!

mariah226
5/17/17

I really enjoyed the trial contacts my eye doctor gave me, however they were extremely expensive. I was able to order the same contact from your site at about half the cost. Shipping is extremely quick and being able to save my prescription in your system saves me time when purchasing more.

angelat65
5/17/17

very reasonable prices, great customer service. Fast prescription verification and shipping. Order 983847

shanderg
5/17/17

Ordered replacement contact from this company for the first time. Turn around time was great and process was simple. Will definitely order from them again.

caroly975
4/25/17

Easy to use website and the prices can't be beat. So glad I discovered this site. Reordering is a breeze.

prestonw19
4/25/17

webeyecare has prices similar to [a department store that sounds like it sells walls]. I like their clean, easy to use website - but mostly their prices for their brand name contacts. Some of the softest contacts ever, by the way, are the Acuvue Oasys.

jenniferd183
4/18/17

Product was in, sent in a timely fashion, great price, rebate available. Would recommend to others; probably my best online contact lens buying experience.

reference: order 972966 placed on 3/23/2017

hannahw45
4/15/17

Webeyecare has the best prices I've ever found. I only shop here now for contacts. For my Order 968072 placed on 3/8/2017, best price I found when shopping around.

damarist3
4/15/17

I recently re-ordered my contacts on 3-22-17 order # 972627 and it arrived so quickly. This is the only place that I want to order my contacts from. The prices are great and you received your order so quickly. This beats the price the doctor was originally charging me for the contacts. I will no longer pay the full price at a doctor's office.

katrinas23
4/13/17

Purchase Acuvue moist one-day contact lenses. Great price on my son's contacts. Super fast shipping, received order within 2 days!

ammarh1
4/13/17

Bull$#*! company to do business with. Ordered my contacts march 27th today is the 13th of April no contacts still. Horrible customer service

Helpful answer

Thank you for contacting WebEyeCare. Our orders are shipped after the prescription has been verified. If the prescription is provided via upload when the order is placed the order will ship same day if placed before 1pm est Monday - Friday. If the order needs to be verified with your doctor's office this can take on average two business days to completed before shipping. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

By Peter B. [WebEyeCare.com Rep] on 5/22/17
Helpful answer

Hi Bethany, I've used this site twice and got the contacts in about 5 days. They do have shipping options for quicker delivery if you want to pay a little more. Really like this site and will definitely be using them again. Hope this helps.

By Cherry B. on 8/7/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the WebEyeCare.com staff and other customers.

WebEyeCare.com?