US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alicem1

I received an email the next morning stating that my order had shipped and had my contact lenses 5 days later. (in 27 reviews)

marenc

Easy to use website, great prices, fast and accurate delivery. (in 26 reviews)

alexd16

Best customer service experience I have had so far. (in 29 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ericaj21
5/2/16

they sent me the wrong type of lenses and then wouldn't process a refund. the CS staff completely sucks!!

marieb81
4/6/16

I used webeyecare for a couple of years and because I am so busy did not realize I could have purchased same lens for much less somewhere else. Also, I wear the monthlies almost like dailies so went through my last order within 3 months and noticed that my vision had changed. I was convinced was due to getting older or vision problem and did not look at what they had sent me. Finally visited my eye doctor to learn webeyecare had made a mistake and sent the wrong power. When I brought to their attention, was told can only refund the remaining lens (which I unfortunately suffered through using). Poor company, does not care about the customer, overpriced.

patsyg3
4/1/16

couldn't beat the price or the service

annw64
4/1/16

My contact lenses are quite complicated - toric, high power and multi focal. Yes, my eyes are really bad. So my lenses are very expensive because they are hand made by Cooper Vision. My eye doctor usually sells them to me, but I decided to go out on my own and ordered them from WebEyeCare. Not only did I save quite a lot of money, they shipped out very quickly and I am completely satisfied.

amandap70
4/1/16

I ordered from web eye care thinking it will be much faster than my eye doctor. I was clearly mistaken. I sent a copy of my prescription with my order and six days later it was barely being shipped. Why it would take six days I have no clue. I understand the weekend but by Tuesday they still had not shipped. I can go to my doctors office and that day it will be processed. My contracts were shipped in two separate boxed and arrived days apart. Overall slow service has me convinced web eye care is a poor choice

deniset24
3/3/16

Webeyecare.com appeared on my google search and it was very easy to order. The price was the best I found. The order came quickly and was exactly what I needed. I will definitely visit them next year for my yearly purchase.

aaronc46
3/1/16

I have ordered all of my contacts from webeyecare.com for the past few years and have never been let down. Nobody has been able to beat their prices and they have always been very helpful. Also, they get my orders out quickly every time.

syishah
3/1/16

I like my color contacts but feel they are not fitting right for my eyes things seem to be blurry as I have them on and I don't think that should be if I have a prescription. But the overall quality is okay.

angelat39
3/1/16

Webeyecare.com provided the best price for my contact lenses and shipped quickly. I would definitely reorder in the future from them

debbiej22
2/9/16

Great prices and fast shipping!

pamelaw41
2/7/16

I had no problems getting my new contacts. Thank you

heidir23
2/4/16

I have always been very happy with my WebEyeCare purchases. That's why I keep coming back. This purchase was no different. Thank you for excellent service and fast shipping.

annc57
2/2/16

I've been ordering from webeyecare.com for a couple of years at least. Their prices are competitive and their customer service exceptional. There was a glitch with my most recent order and they resolved the problem immediately. Can't ask for more than that!

andreic2
2/1/16

I submitted my contact lens order and prescription documents on-line at the WebEyeCare.com They confirmed everything via email and in 2 weeks I got my package. It was simple and quick. And I used their coupon which they send almost every month. Finally it was chipper by 40% than ordering from my eye doctor's office. And WebEyeCare receipt was accepted by my vision insurance and I received $105.00 as the reimbursement from insurance.

sarahc155
2/1/16

When I logged into my account to reorder my contacts, the price was higher than when I google my contacts and your website comes up. As a frequent customer, I should not pay more because I have an account with you. If anything reoccuring customers shouls get a better price. I was able to get the better price by googling the contacts and then logging in but if I had not I would have ordered elsewhere

caroll61
2/1/16

As usual a quick and easy website for reordering my contacts with a timely delivery!

pja5
2/1/16

Was able to exchange unopen boxes when prescription changed. Great company!

youngl12
2/1/16

Buying contact lens through webeyecare.com was a great experience because the customer service was so helpful that I was satisfied with everything. Her name was Kara. I would like to appreciate her for her nice help.

fernandom21
2/1/16

WebEyeCare shows a vast selection of contact lenses to choose from, all with great prices and discount. It's my first place to buy contact lenses.

andrean33
2/1/16

My first time ordering contacts online and I couldn't be happier. The process was smooth and delivery was fast.

marthah37
2/1/16

Thank you for the easy purchase and great pricing! Fast Shipping.

kevinl93
2/1/16

I am happy with my contacts and I got them just in time, BUT shipping was VERY HIGH!!!

toniay
2/1/16

Did not allow me to order as many as I wanted. One if the contacts were bad but I could not return them.

linzyl
1/21/16

I had a great experience with their customer service, both on the phone and through their online chat service. they even waived my shipping fee when i just simply and nicely asked. :)

denised42
11/19/15

My doctor goofed my Rx. Webeycare.com sent the correct Rx right away. It was fast, easy, and a GREAT PRICE!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WebEyeCare.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3/5/16
Add your answer
8/7/15
Answer
cherryb4
A: Hi Bethany, I've used this site twice and got the contacts in about 5 days. They do have shipping options for quicker delivery if you want to pay a little more. Really like this site and will definitely be using them again. Hope this helps.
8/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the WebEyeCare.com staff and other customers.
WebEyeCare.com?