US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

daleb53
3/1/17

I had ordered contacts and the first order was delivered to the wrong address by the Post Office not Webeyecare. I told them about not getting them and they sent another order. It came after the post office found their mistake and delivered the first order. I sent the 2nd back. I then had some issues with the contacts (new type) and asked to exchange them for the type I had been using before the Doctor talked me into trying a new type. Webeyecare did an exchange without any issues. very good customer service.

williamh217
3/1/17

I purchased contact lenses on 1/31/2017. This was the second time I have purchased lenses from webeyecare.com. Both times, the contacts came quickly and there were no problems. The price was excellent and I would highly recommend this dealer.

lisad199
2/28/17

I was Very pleased with my purchase. My Order came fast and the price was great. I will definitely order from them again in the near future.

angiet17
2/28/17

They have great customer service but their prices are misleading. There are processing fees that they add on. It can greatly increase costs. I'd prefer a true price for the lenses that includes the fees. It's difficult to compare prices because you don't know what you're really paying until you have gone through almost the entire ordering process.

lindas381
2/28/17

Great contacts no issuues always reorder with no problem. Will order again thank you dont have any else to say.....this is a great company

sidew1
1/26/17

I tried to order from them. First I have to re-enter everything I wrote on their form about me and the contacts I need just because I made the mistake of using a non alphanumeric character in my password. (They didn't say not to and of course using non alphanumeric characters is the way to make your password more secure.)
So I reenter everything and they give me a total due -- Yes, there is no shipping fee but there is a $13 "processing fee."
Sorry, I don't care to deal with a co. that's misleading from the start. Bye.

teresar39
12/10/16

This site had the best price on my multifocal contacts and shipping was quick. Also, the expiration date on the contacts is several years away. Same contacts as sold by the optometrist but half the price.

valeriev14
12/5/16

Ordering was fast and easy. Price for my contacts were a lot better than Sams Club. Took less than 10 days for delivery. Order your contacts, I suggest, at least 2 weeks before you run out to give enough time for delivery. The wait is worth the savings. Also, free shipping was nice. Will buy from again.

tj180
12/5/16

I recently made a purchase with Web Eye Care. I was extremely happy with their service and pricing. I made a mistake on my order and called support. I was put through to a representative very quickly and they fixed my mistake with no trouble. I received my contacts on time and in perfect condition. They were the exact contacts I ordered. I will definitely use their services again.

brianw134
12/5/16

Great service, I plugged in my information, they called and verified my prescription and sent the contacts out immediately. Couldn't be happier with the transaction.

markp163
10/17/16

Prices are way better than other places for the same products, I highly recommend this site to all my coworkers

ginag25
10/17/16

Had problems with the website. But then I called in and it was smooth as silk. My contacts were here and less than 5 days.

lorir63
10/17/16

I placed my order and faxed my prescription and when I received my order, one of the boxes was the wrong prescription. I called the next day and the person I spoke with was rude and was trying to say I ordered it wrong and I told her I faxed the prescription and it had the correct info on it. She asked if I had opened the one that was wrong and I told her no. She finally said she would replace it and I asked if I needed to return it and she said I would get everything in an email of what to do. It has been a couple of weeks and I haven't received anything telling me what to do and haven't received the replacement. Very unprofessional and bad customer service. I need my contacts that I paid for!!!

paulam71
10/4/16

We will use webeyecare again! Ordering was easy, shipping was fast and all was correct.

gwenb13
10/4/16

Will purchase from this site again

kk138
9/21/16

I was Running late getting my order into the eye doctors office then my husband suggested to order online. Not only was the delivery expedient, the whole process was extremely smooth. Not only did the contacts arrive prior to the estimated delivery date but saved $50 in our families pocket instead of someone else. Definitely will order again!!!!

bradleyj19
9/20/16

Despite the fact that this was my first order based on a new prescription, it took WebEyeCare very little time to verify my prescription and ship my contacts. I anticipate my next order will be even quicker. My order arrived promptly and was exactly the same as provided by my eye care professional. All of this great service and still the best price I could find, anywhere, on my multi-focal contacts. Thank you WebEyeCare!

kennetht29
9/20/16

The ordering process was clear and easy. The price was right. Communication was constant. Easy one click tracking of my order. Arrived in a few days as promised.

rayf28
9/8/16

I ordered from this Website as Cohen's Optical was going to charge me $60.00 for 1 box of contacts. By chance I found this website ordered one box not only was the price less than $20 for a box of 6 lenses. The delivery was super fast. Upon receipt of the item they are the same quality and brand that I originally order. I am definitely going to tell my friends about this website.

ericaj21
5/2/16

they sent me the wrong type of lenses and then wouldn't process a refund. the CS staff completely sucks!!

marieb81
4/6/16

I used webeyecare for a couple of years and because I am so busy did not realize I could have purchased same lens for much less somewhere else. Also, I wear the monthlies almost like dailies so went through my last order within 3 months and noticed that my vision had changed. I was convinced was due to getting older or vision problem and did not look at what they had sent me. Finally visited my eye doctor to learn webeyecare had made a mistake and sent the wrong power. When I brought to their attention, was told can only refund the remaining lens (which I unfortunately suffered through using). Poor company, does not care about the customer, overpriced.

patsyg3
4/1/16

couldn't beat the price or the service

annw64
4/1/16

My contact lenses are quite complicated - toric, high power and multi focal. Yes, my eyes are really bad. So my lenses are very expensive because they are hand made by Cooper Vision. My eye doctor usually sells them to me, but I decided to go out on my own and ordered them from WebEyeCare. Not only did I save quite a lot of money, they shipped out very quickly and I am completely satisfied.

amandap70
4/1/16

I ordered from web eye care thinking it will be much faster than my eye doctor. I was clearly mistaken. I sent a copy of my prescription with my order and six days later it was barely being shipped. Why it would take six days I have no clue. I understand the weekend but by Tuesday they still had not shipped. I can go to my doctors office and that day it will be processed. My contracts were shipped in two separate boxed and arrived days apart. Overall slow service has me convinced web eye care is a poor choice

deniset24
3/3/16

Webeyecare.com appeared on my google search and it was very easy to order. The price was the best I found. The order came quickly and was exactly what I needed. I will definitely visit them next year for my yearly purchase.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WebEyeCare.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question