Review of WebEyeCare.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

caroly975
4/25/17

Easy to use website and the prices can't be beat. So glad I discovered this site. Reordering is a breeze.

prestonw19
4/25/17

webeyecare has prices similar to [a department store that sounds like it sells walls]. I like their clean, easy to use website - but mostly their prices for their brand name contacts. Some of the softest contacts ever, by the way, are the Acuvue Oasys.

jenniferd183
4/18/17

Product was in, sent in a timely fashion, great price, rebate available. Would recommend to others; probably my best online contact lens buying experience.

reference: order 972966 placed on 3/23/2017

hannahw45
4/15/17

Webeyecare has the best prices I've ever found. I only shop here now for contacts. For my Order 968072 placed on 3/8/2017, best price I found when shopping around.

damarist3
4/15/17

I recently re-ordered my contacts on 3-22-17 order # 972627 and it arrived so quickly. This is the only place that I want to order my contacts from. The prices are great and you received your order so quickly. This beats the price the doctor was originally charging me for the contacts. I will no longer pay the full price at a doctor's office.

katrinas23
4/13/17

Purchase Acuvue moist one-day contact lenses. Great price on my son's contacts. Super fast shipping, received order within 2 days!

ammarh1
4/13/17

Bull$#*! company to do business with. Ordered my contacts march 27th today is the 13th of April no contacts still. Horrible customer service

mariol36
4/13/17

My family and I use contact lenses. After many years of using different retail sites, my daughter found Webeye Care. In my opinion it's the best site on te net. The prices are great and the customer service is second to none. And to top it all off their shipping is ultra fast. Unless things change they have a customer for life.

jessem73
4/13/17

I have weird eyes, and I've been through several brands of contact lenses in the last year, which gets wicked expensive. WebEyeCare.com was the cheapest site I found for what I needed. Shipping was a little slower than I'd like, but if you plan ahead that's not an issue. Also there's an increased processing fee with every box you order, so ordering in bulk won't save you money, which I thought was weird. Overall I'm satisfied.

marthap48
4/13/17

I put order in March 27, today is April 13th i don't receive my order just is too long time for delivery

saranacd
3/19/17

Easy to find the product, order and received my order quicker than other sites that I had placed an order with previous to this one. They have some of the best prices and easy access to answers to questions. Will order again definitely.

ginar49
3/17/17

Shipping should be signature only so contacts dont sit out in elements! I would rather be inconvenienced with a signature over having frozen contacts.

melissar98
3/16/17

Great prices, fast shipping. I would most definitely buy from again if the prices are the lowest like they were for this order.

paulm388
3/16/17

Always easy and affordable! The website is very nice and easy to navigate. The prices are cheaper than the eye doctors office by a long shot.

angelah104
3/16/17

My husband wears contacts for astigmatism and for 6 months from his eye doctor we were paying around a hundred dollars. From webeyecare we were able to order a whole year of the same brand for that price. I have also ordered for my daughter and webeyecare sent them straight to her college which was extremely convenient since she's in another city. I will continue to use webeyecare since 4 of our 5 family members have vision problems and wear contacts and glasses. So glad I came across them online while doing an online search. Same product, shipped straight to us, lower prices! It's a total win!

shanes56
3/16/17

Great service and prices! I will be ordering from you again and have referred my family as well.

Thanks!

brendab117
3/16/17

I usually get my contact lenses at 1-800 Contacts or Walgreens. Although they have competitive prices as well-they are not even close to what I paid at Webeyecare.com I saved $30 and the shipping was almost as fast. I will use them again an again.

ceciliac14
3/16/17

This was my first time buying contacts online, my precription was veriefied quickly and the shipping was fast plus my contacts were cheaper!

kevini6
3/16/17

Intially were fine but not at refreshing as new contacts should be. Irritation such as itchy and dryness within 8 days of wearing contacts. I always use the brand and it's never been this bad.

leanneb9
3/11/17

Received order quickly and ordering was very easy. The website was easy to use. The order that we placed was correct when it arrived.

karend153
3/3/17

Product is as described and as expected.
Shipping was very fast.
Price is super.
Would definitely purchase from WebEye Care again.

ll581
3/1/17

My order was processed quickly. The product I received was of quality and was inexpensive. I will always consider purchasing future orders from this company and will recommend to my family and friends.

daleb53
3/1/17

I had ordered contacts and the first order was delivered to the wrong address by the Post Office not Webeyecare. I told them about not getting them and they sent another order. It came after the post office found their mistake and delivered the first order. I sent the 2nd back. I then had some issues with the contacts (new type) and asked to exchange them for the type I had been using before the Doctor talked me into trying a new type. Webeyecare did an exchange without any issues. very good customer service.

williamh217
3/1/17

I purchased contact lenses on 1/31/2017. This was the second time I have purchased lenses from webeyecare.com. Both times, the contacts came quickly and there were no problems. The price was excellent and I would highly recommend this dealer.

lisad199
2/28/17

I was Very pleased with my purchase. My Order came fast and the price was great. I will definitely order from them again in the near future.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WebEyeCare.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question