Review of WebEyeCare.com

Tel: 888-536-7480
info@webeyecare.com

veronicar38
10/18/17

I had order my contact in September and I was told it was going to take 5 -10 days to get my contact. I called them by day 13 and I was told my contact was consider lost. They would had to send a new shipment and I would have to give them an alternative address. I asked them if they can expedite them sense I don't have any contacts left and they said I would have to pay extra. This is very poor customer service and very inconvenient for me to suffer their mistake. Not only did I waited 13 days now I'm having to wait another 5 to 10 business days to get my contacts!
I recommend for you to NEVER NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!

kellis28
10/13/17

Amazing and super super fast delivery..will hopefully be able to make another order happen extremely soon in the future..thanks again

gillianf5
9/20/17

WebEyeCare is simple quick and easy to order & reorder contacts.
Great value after shopping around. No problems with validating my prescription and they kept it on file for re-order.

erikp23
9/11/17

I have ordered from WebEyeCare.com about 5 times now and the prices are the lowest I can find and every transaction has been smooth. Order 1109805 placed on 8/8/2017 22:38

juliat40
9/9/17

Very good value. Have ordered several times from webeyecare. Excellent service. Received wrong order and they sent us replacements til the correct order was shipped

jpd5
9/9/17

First time going with web eye care and was very happy. Will be using them again. The price was right, order was correct and the shipping low and fast.

kristenp27
9/9/17

Received my item quickly. What I needed was in stock here versus elsewhere because the 6pk is discontinued. Thank you.

robinc96
9/8/17

I appreciate how quickly the contacts are shipped. I wouldn't say that the price is exceptional, but it is an easy process.

wendys129
9/8/17

Repeat customer due to good prices. Ordered the wrong contacts and they caught it and got hold of me. Was relieved as they were for my son and I would have had to return and reorder. Saved me a lot of trouble. Very quick delivery.

johnw710
9/8/17

Happy I found them and have made several purchases from WebEyeCare!! I don't have a lot of time to waste shopping around so when i compared pricing with the the major online stores WebEyeCare was the cheapest and for the same quality, brand and size plus shipping.

tafoyas
8/29/17

Very rude!!!! I called to check status of my order. I been told in the past by 1800Contacts and others that Contact Prescriptions are good for two years in FL. The Rep here at WebEyeCare tells me I'm incorrect and that Glasses Prescriptions are good for two years. She was VERY rude!

lenag9
8/4/17

I believe that this site is the best place to buy contacts. My contacts that I ordered were amazing and they are so comfortable!! You will not be disappointed when you buy from here.

teresab107
8/4/17

WebEyeCare.com is the very best! Fast delivery easy set up. Never have I been disappointed. Thank you! Order # 1102913 Date ordered 7/12/2017

annmignont
7/20/17

They will advertise a very low price and get you to pay - then tell you they cannot provide your contacts unless you pay more. They issue your refund 3 days later holding your money and making interest off of your money. They charge elevated prices for merchandise you can get locally

lydiak17
6/30/17

Watch out!! They'll post one price for contacts and then when you get to checkout it almost doubles! Be sure to check the final pricing before actually paying and ordering. As I had ordered from them successfully before, I did try to call - twice. Unending holds until one hung up on me and the second apparently dropped me into a voicemail box - without telling me. I moved on to another company.

jennifere65
6/26/17

Low prices and good consistent customer service. I can always count on Webeyecare.com for my contact needs. They offer affordable options and reliable shipping.

testt43
6/23/17

I have been using webeyecare for the past 3 years. For the most part service, shipping and products are very good. Only issue sometimes is when prescription changes, you have to make sure they have it on file, otherwise the shipment will get delayed if you don't follow up. As they say, every mistake is a lesson learned. Overall, very satisfy with this company. My second son is ready for contact, so I will be using webeyecare as well.

monicao15
6/19/17

Had a great experience with WebEyeCare.com. By far the most economical for purchasing contact lenses, and the turn around time was phenomenal.

sandraj57
6/16/17

I RECEIVED EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED AT A GREAT PRICE. FAST SERVICE. VERY MUCH SATISFIED. WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER.

joed157
6/9/17

I received exactly what I ordered, at a great price. My only wish is if the shipping didn't take as long as it did. I know I ordered the free shipping, but it seemed like it took a very long time from the time I ordered, until I received them.

marianneb22
6/9/17

I have been getting lenses from WebEyeCare for a couple of years now. Always satisfied; however this time the box they arrived in was crushed as were the 2 boxes of lenses inside. I haven't opened them yet to see if the actual lenses were damaged. The lenses need to be laid down flat in the box or secured with some kind of padding.

annep61
6/9/17

Been buying contact lens form WebEyeCare for years. Fast delivery and the same price as the doctor's office, and sent to my home.

amberb65
6/9/17

First, I was thrilled to learn that Web Eye Care stilled carried the ACUVUE® Brand in 6 packs. ACUVUE® discontinued making 6-packs a little over a year ago, and only produces their lenses as a 12-pack &/or 24-pack. The places I previously ordered contacts from such as Walgreen's, Walmart, K-Mart, my eye doctor, etc., no longer carry the ACUVUE® Brand 6-packs. Web Eye Care is the only place I was able to find that still has some left. I do not wear my contacts as often as I wear glasses, & prefer to order 6-packs versus 12-packs. This was my first order ever with Web Eye Care & I had zero issues placing the order online as the website is extremely user friendly. Once the order was placed, my part was done & Web Eye Care handled everything else from there. They promptly confirmed my lenses prescription with my optometrist. Within a hour or so after placing my order, I received an emailed order confirmation informing me that my script had been verified, and the contacts shipped the following day. I did not experience any set-backs with the delivery and received my full order within 3-4 business days. Because Web Eye Care is the only place I'm able to find with ACUVUE® 6-packs still available, I plan to place all my future contact lenses orders with them. Not to mention, the 6-pack I ordered was only $17.00 & I received free shipping. I have always paid between $22-$28 for an ACUVUE® 6-pack previously. I would definitely recommend Web Eye Care!

--- "Please reference your most recent Order 991281 placed on 5/24/2017"

jeffw105
6/9/17

I get all my lenses from here. Easy and fast at the best price. Makes my life so much more simple to have them arrive in my mailbox!

monicam92
6/9/17

Was a new customer, uploaded my prescription to purchase my order a day or 2 later my prescription was confirmed and then shipped. Shipping was quick and got my contacts with no issues.

Helpful answer

Thank you for contacting WebEyeCare. Our orders are shipped after the prescription has been verified. If the prescription is provided via upload when the order is placed the order will ship same day if placed before 1pm est Monday - Friday. If the order needs to be verified with your doctor's office this can take on average two business days to completed before shipping. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

By Peter B. [WebEyeCare.com Rep] on 5/22/17
Helpful answer

Hi Bethany, I've used this site twice and got the contacts in about 5 days. They do have shipping options for quicker delivery if you want to pay a little more. Really like this site and will definitely be using them again. Hope this helps.

By Cherry B. on 8/7/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the WebEyeCare.com staff and other customers.

WebEyeCare.com?