US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

gregoryf16
12/1/15

I placed an order for a Tissot time piece, and within 5 days it was here! how's that for service! And it was packaged well for the long journey it faced.

I collect Tissot time pieces, and they are hard to find in Australia.

I will without question purchase from you again, world class service. Greg F

Tip for consumers: These guys are awesome, you cannot go wrong.

rono10
10/29/15

I ordered the watch and received it in a very secure shipment. I haven't given the gift yet but expect it will be a successful purchase.

lindap93
10/28/15

Hello. I received my Tag Heuer watch in a super time manner. Just a few days. Packaging was perfect, paperwork enclosed & beautiful original box of the watch.
I tried it on & thought the watch was too large. I emailed that I wanted to return & watchesonNet within a few hours sent me directions for return!! Really amazing.
I am thinking that I will keep the watch because I love it and just saw it at Costco for $400 more! Thank you. I will decide to keep or send back tomorrow!!

tylerf8
10/28/15

Purchased a new Movado watch $150 less then any department store. Watch came in new box and the watch was in perfect condition. Watch does not come with the Movado warranty, but it did come with a Swiss Warranty. Great place to purchase your next watch!

markm191
8/5/15

Like some others on here, I was definitely skeptical about ordering from a site that I did not have any familiarity about. I did some research and decided that the reviews were favorable. I did 1 day shipping and received the watch the next day. Everything came perfectly. I am very satisfied and would do business again. The operators via chat and phone are also very helpful.

tracym64
6/5/15

Excellent service from online browsing to ordering to receiving. Excellent company

steveng47
6/2/15

was looking forwrd 2 geting my watch. so happy when it came in just for days aftr ordering. very gr8 shipping exprc

miac11
5/20/15

Bought my brother a watch from watchesonnet.com painful checkout and he loved his watch!

eitank
5/16/15

Buying a watch online with watchesonnet.com , was a complete hassle free experience! Got my amazing watch, will only buying here from now on!

abej6
5/16/15

thank you guys for the great watch and great timing of the shipment for my watch. i wear it every day to work and everyone is shocked by how well priced it was. don't believe that it's the real thing

tommyg23
5/9/15

I purchased a watch on watchesonnet. Cheap pricing! I initially had problems with shipment, however turned out to be UPS fault.
Watchesonnet customer service really helped in tracking the watch, and made it easier.

borisb19
5/8/15

Buying a watch if watchesonnet.com was painless, quick and easy. Checkout was so fast and seamless. Thank you guys. And the watch arrived in a very quick role. Thanks!!!!!!

geneshas
5/7/15

Couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Called customer service. Rep was so nice and courteous. Couldn't believe it!! Once I finally chose the exact TAG I wanted, I received the watch within 3 days! Quite wild if you all me. Very impressed by the whole experience

debbieg24
5/3/15

I purchased a gorgeous guess watch from www.watchesonnet.com and was extremely pleased with the service I was given

davids310
4/13/15

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

elif13
11/3/14

What an unbelievable company!! I purchased a swiss chronograph watch and they threw in an extra band without me even asking! It's unusual these days to find a company of this kind. Not to mention their price beat all competition and arrived in only 3 days!! No doubt, I'm now a lifetime customer!

andrwb
4/24/14

terrible service. phone system go automatically to voice service. I think they are also associated with swiss repair. I sent my watch in for repair. I fear it is gone.
no reply to voice mail or e-mail. they may be out of business. if they are not out of business they should be. do not buy from them or have service by swiss repair, it isn't worth the potential upfront savings.

daniels81
1/17/14

i ordered the watches and was showing that is available and waited 10days and i called and asked about and they told me they don't have it in stock still waiting

alext23
12/27/13

Very strange company.. First- when every retail is open around holiday this company was closed for 4 days. ...Really guys?. Second- they charged me right away, but no confirmation emails, or ability to check status online.. Again.. really? Third- on 12/25 phone message said call back on 26.. On 26 message suggested to call on 27. On 27 I finally talk to person and was told that my order wasn't processed yet.. Not to mentioned that i made an order with second day air...they promised me to get with shipping info back to me in couple of hours. I waited, call them several times no result. And now they closed for weekends.still no email or access to my account.
I'm waiting till Monday .. If no real proof of product being shipped, I will cancel the order and dispute charges through my credit card.. Reading reviews I feel like all positive reviews are fake, as I highly doubt that normally operating company can act like that..will contact amazon after that.

paulal12
12/7/13

I purchased a ladies Tag from Watches on the net and from "soup-to-nuts" everything was just perfect. Starting with the gentleman that took my order on the phone to the watch arriving on time and in perfect condition with appropriate documents. I will not only buy again from them, but recommend them to anyone looking for a luxury watch.

joev17
12/2/13

The worst company to deal with! I spoke to there manger Ben and didn't even know how to handle the situation I been in sales for years.Any time any of my employee makes a mistake on a price we honor the price for the customer for customer satisfaction. The worst company to do business with, I was interested in a Movado 606501 watch and it showed for $716.00 and when i called they said they couldn't give it to me for that price because who ever hands the internet sales made a mistake and couldnt give it to me at that price so they changed it to $895.00

johnd216
10/29/13

the watch came really quick. I only chose the standard shipping, they still got it to me really fast. i'm happy with the service.

mends
10/28/13

I ordered a watch for my wife as a birththday gift, the process was smooth and the watch came just as described, i would order from watches on net again.

eugeniog5
10/28/13

Ordered a Watch for my girlfriend, the Customer Service Rep noticed that a Man was ordering a Women's watch so I received an email saying if I was interested in adding some sort of gift wrapping in at no cost, I Have to say as a guy that has no idea how to wrap something this came in really handy, plus the watch is awesome and I got it for cheap :)

andyk19
10/7/13

Ordered watch on 8/19 and not only I didn't receive it after they charged my credit card but not even an e-mail or a phone call to let me know whtat the status was and finally after cancelling the order I still haven't gotten my credit back (it's been 7 days already!). Called my credit card company to dispute this.
What a nightmare experience!

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WatchesOnNet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question