US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

williamr112
8/23/16

I can not say enough great things about Marc and Watches-Swiss. From early in my search for a timepiece for my wife until delivery, I couldn't have been happier. Marc worked with me as my situation was unique, and Watches-Swiss came through better than I could have imagined! They are very clear in how the process works, and maintain great communication throughout the entire process. I look forward to purchasing many more timepieces from them in the future!

reginam25
8/20/16

Did a lot of investigating before purchasing my Michele watch. Watches-Swiss offered best price, excellent customer service, and free two-day Fedx shipping. Positive experience, would highly recommend them. Marc was a great communicator to my many questions.

davidg313
8/19/16

My experience with a purchase of a Ball Power Reserve Watch from owner Marc. Placed my online order on 8/07/16, followed up three days later concerning status. Marc got right back to me stating that the watch would go out for delivery on 8/11/16 and would recieve it by 8/12/16. He was correct in all manners of my transaction, Watch arrived on time stated in a Ball gift box with original retail price tag and warranty card with serial number. I have registered the watch with Ball's official website (3 year manufacture warranty). Also, I like to mention he beat all competition thats out there in terms of price. In buying my next watch I would look no further.

Thanks again,
-Dave

williams491
8/12/16

Great experience working with Mark at Watches-Swiss. Great prices, manufacturers warranty for two years and an additional one year through the seller.

Tip for consumers: They will work with you.

joec171
8/7/16

Great prices - nothing beats a factory warranty - for expensive watches thats the only way I would go. Shipping is great its packed like its ready for a nuclear war and yes email response is always within 24hours.

sitii
5/31/16

My house was broken into in April 2016. Amongst the item stolen was my favourite Fendi watch. The robbers took the watch leaving several straps behind. I was very sad. I browsed through the Internet and found Marks website. I placed an order just for the Fendi watch bezel. I got it very fast and it matches with the straps I have. I am happy again. Will definitely look at Marks for my future watch purchase again. Reasonable price too as compared to the local Fendi boutique . Thank you Mark

jonathank34
4/29/16

second time purchasing a watch form this company and again they did not disappoint. Their attention to detail, and incredible customer service and knowledge are always second to none. I am an international buyer and they make the buying process so seamless and easy. Look nowhere else if you are looking at making an investment in a watch. I will definitely be back and cannot commend them enough!!!!!

toddb29
1/18/16

I recently purchased a watch and I admit to being extremely nervous to spending a large sum of money online, especially from overseas as I am located in Australia. My experience is as follows, I purchased the watch on the Saturday. Given my nerves, I made contact with at his store almost immediately to confirm the purchase. Marc replied promptly, confirming my order and explaining that he hoped to source my watch within 10 days and that he would post straight away. 4 days later I received an auto confirmation saying that the watched had been received and despatched to Australia. I also received an email from Marc again reassuring my nerves. I had FedEx on my door Monday our time with the package. So, one week to order and receive a watch to the other side of the world. The watch itself is gorgeous, correct to what I ordered and perfect in condition and quality. Undoubtedly an authentic Tissot complete with all the normal warranties etc. Could not be happier. I know this turn around my not always be as quick dependant on the watch but I believe in credit where it's deserved. From start to finish, the whole transaction was smooth and professional and I will definetly purchase through Marc again. I know of some other negative reviewing out there, I read it myself, hence my nerves but I could not fault this business in their operation and product and would recommend them to deal with. Thank you Marc for your patience and for the gorgeous watch.

nancys123
12/19/15

Would definitely recommend this company!great pricing and great service!

fletchers8
12/17/15

Marc was expedient in his replies and search for this fantastic watch. Pricing was excellent. Shipping was fast and well packed for the journey. Highly recommended experience!

davids429
12/12/15

Would just like to thank Marc for outstanding service. Ordered a Rado watch for my Husbands Birthday. It arrived 4 days earlier than expected and Marc emailed us every step of the way with updates.
Thank you Marc!

richb34
12/1/15

First opportunity to work with Marc. After working through some initial communication issues, we were able to complete transaction. I was able to receive the exact watch I desired at an incredible price. Delivery was actually faster than I expected and the watch in impeccable condition.

I purchase a watch for my collection almost every year. I will consider Marc's services in future purchases if the item is in his inventory. That said, he was able to find this latest purchase from another vendor for me. Only detractor from overall rating was the amount of effort to overcome the initial communication lag. Once addressed, Marc was responsive and easy to work with. Well done.

Tip for consumers: Recommend utilizing Chrono24.com to avoid similar issue.

nc27
11/24/15

Marc came through for me on finding a Tissot watch for an anniversary gift that no other seller could find. He went above and beyond on the shipping to make sure my wife had it as promised. Wonderful buying experience highly recommended - old fashion customer service like it should be!

denisel30
9/19/15

Marc is awesome! His customer service is outstanding! I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in purchasing a quality watch at a reasonable price. I am extremely happy with my purchase!

charlesr45
8/10/15

I purchased a high end gold watch for my wife recently and was very pleased. Both price and customer service from Marc were top notch. I will do business with him again.

vitaliyk2
8/10/15

Nice service.
Watches now in Russia, Moscow.
without any problem

bruces56
7/5/15

I usually buy my watches in person on 47th street in NYC as they have in the past had the best prices and selection. Found Watches-Swiss on the internet and contacted them about a Longines Watch I was interested in. I received a prompt response with the information I requested and they had the watch at the lowest price. Had several other e-mail exchanges and they were always prompt in replying and very knowledgeable. Bought the watch and I had it 2 days later. Could not be happier. Highly recommend them. Plan on buy future timepieces from them.

andrews134
5/23/15

I purchased a Hamilton Field watch online and needed to arrange delivery to Australia. Marc contacted me personally to make the delivery arrangements and in less than two weeks I was wearing it. Beautiful watch, great price, excellent service – all round a very positive experience. Highly recommended.

masroorh
5/16/15

Marc is simply amazing, he put me at ease by answering all the questions I had about the shop and his business. I never bought a expensive watch online before so was hesitant, but this whole experience was great. From the get go Marc seemed very professional and was willing to go out of the way to help a customer, heck he even held a package back just so that I would get back in time to receive the package(I was travelling). I would definitely recommend this place to everyone I know and look forward to my next purchase.

ashs6
3/30/15

I have had the pleasure in buyers my Hamilton Watch and other parts. I would give Mark an his team 10 out 10 , help , Service and delivery

I would only goto the mark's team for all Swiss Watches.

samsonks
1/12/15

Purchased a Tissot LE watch. I must say from the pre-sale service until delivery were absolutely outstanding. The watch received yesterday and it was of all premium condition. My full rating for such committed seller. Marc, you have done it! Thank you.

carolf22
12/29/14

We were very concerned about purchasing an expensive watch on line but after talking with Marc on the phone and exchanging emails, he put us at ease and we followed through with our purchase and couldn't be happier. We got an excellent price and received our Michele watch in time for Christmas. We highly recommend Marc and Watches-Swiss.com and would definitely purchase from this website again.

adell7
11/18/14

'just received the Movado Luno Sport men's watch I ordered from Watches-Swiss.com - within 3 business days as promised.
Marc was very very knowledgeable and helped me in choosing a birthday gift for my boyfriend.
I would recommend watches-swiss.com to my friends as I would definitely buy from them again. ---AL, Glendale, CA

lancem18
10/1/14

First, let me preface this review. I am not a connoisseur of fine timepieces in any way. I just wanted to purchase a very particular model for a very particular person. I spent some late evening hours referencing manufacturers, researching through quite a few web sites, and reading multiple reviews.
I decided to place my order through Marc @ Watches-Swiss.com and I was not disappointed in any way. Marc answered all my questions and provided outstanding customer support. My timepiece arrived within a very short time. Granted, it was neither the most exotic, most expensive, nor the most sought after, but it was exactly what I was looking for. If you are considering purchasing a timepiece, drop Marc a line and ask him. You have nothing to lose. Please remember to allow for that fleeing commodity of time (no pun intended).

Tip for consumers: Please do your research and know what you are looking for.

kevino22
6/27/14

Don't believe these negative reviews. They probably did not listen to how Marc does what he does for clients. He tries to get things quick but indicates that when you process an order, it may take time to get the item. He was great with me and answered all my questions and found me the exact watch we were looking for. Buy with confidence and if you have questions, then ask him before you order. Very straight shooter.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Watches-Swiss staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
12/24/10
Answer
marcr12
A: No, our watches are not from the gray market or black market. The way our website works is, when you order the watch online, we order it for you through an official, authorized dealer for that brand. All of our watches are 100% authentic and brand new. We do not sell fakes, replicas, imitations, copies, used watches, pre-owned watches, trade-ins or refurbished watches.
8/9/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the Watches-Swiss staff and other customers.

Similar Pages