US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of Watch33

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Excellent site as far as presenting the goods, and very low prices.
They PROMISE there will be no extra charges.
That promise is a lie !!!
They tell nothing about delivery times ...... it took 10 weeks. Not impressing.
Appearently, by ticking of that you have read and understood their sales
conditions, you have given Watch33 the right to send the customs bill on to YOU!!
"NO hidden charges".......Shame on them !!
I really can not warn enough.....put your business elsewhere!

"Order Date: 21 October 2010"

Hi my name is Stefan from Italy. After 7 month I have still not received any watch or money refund.

First email from Watch33 04 November 2010:

- Dear Stefan,
- I have just been informed your chosen watch is currently unavailable. I
- apologise for this inconvenience and have instructed a full refund to be
- credited back to your purchasing card account.
- Kind Regards

- Anthony
- Watch33

I wrote on 1 December 2010:
> Best Anthony,
> I'm still waiting for my credited back...
> When I payed, you got the money immediately.
> I sent money on 21 of October only 42 days
> ago. So where are they?

Watch33 2 December 2010:
- Hi Stefan,
- Your refund is in the system and pending. Your crdit will be showing on
- your purchasing card account shortly.
- Kind Regards
- Anthony
- Watch33

This are the situation today 26 May 2011

My name is Rui Inácio, I'm from Portugal (so, please, forgive my English), and have the worst experience with watch33.
In August 2010, I ordered a watch (Seiko Velatura SPC049P1) to watch33. After my order was placed, I was informed by Mr. Anthony that the item was discontinued.
Still in August 2010, Mr. Anthony gave me the choice of choosing another model or a full refund. I chose then a full refund. And now, March 2011, 7 months later, I still don't have my money back.
No watch and no money!

ordered a Rado watch which took months to arrive although they took the money when it was ordered. Don't think you will get away without paying the import duty as the courier sends a bill for this months after receipt. The watch needed repairing so sent it back to them in original box and all packing etc at a cost of over £9. It was sent back to USA and received several weeks later in just a plastic bag! I have rang and e-mailed numerous times to try to get the box etc back and have got no where. I was also promised a refund on the postage but never received. I now cannot even get through on the phone as there is permanently an answerphone and if I leave a message they never return the call. I would not recommend this website to anyone. The customer service is appalling.

They are Thieves.... don't buy there. RThey take your money and never supply you with the watch. Additionally impossible to get the money back.

DO NOT USE THIS Site unless you want to have months of trying to get back
your money because WATCH 33 are unable to supply the watch you ordered.
The only way I got a refund in the end was through my Bank and the rules for
VISA. It still took me over 4 months.

DO NOT USE THIS Site unless you want to have months of trying to get back
your money because WATCH 33 are unable to supply the watch you ordered.
The only way I got a refund in the end was through my Bank and the rules for
VISA. It still took me over 4 months.

I should have visited this site before I placed an order in Nov 2010 for a Tag. After chasing them on several occasions I received an email advising they cannot source the watch and will issue a full refund within 3 days. Well over 3 weeks later no refund and no correspondence. Going by the reviews this is common practice and I will have to involve my credit card company. I am quite simply staggered this website has not been shut down by now. Any positive reviews are either EXTREMELY lucky or written by the company themselves. Watchdog is next for this company if they have not already been featured. AVOID like the plague.

The website really good, looks like a well organised business..........DON'T be FOOLED! what a load of bull, he Anthony should be called $#*! Turpin! robs you blind. I placed an order 21 November a watch for my father's 60th, having lost my mum 2nd Oct i thought this would be a great gift.... I cannot begin to tell you the upset watch33 has caused, I can't go and buy another watch as Anthony and watch33 have left me broke. this christmas is going to be difficult without my mum, even more so now as I'm unable to buy my dad a gift. I've be ringing watch33 for the last week 162 voice messages have been left begging Anthony to return my call 5 emails later and still nothing. I'm only 2 hours away from Newcastle so a car journey is going to take palce... PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! the saying If something seems too good to be true it normally is... IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP! IT'S NOW "" DECEMBER 2010. ALL I WANTED WAS TO GIVE MY DAD A WATCH!

Ordered a Watch (which was showing as in stock) in August as a birthday present. After 1 week I emailed them asking about the status of the order, and received a reply saying that the watch was no longer in stock and that they no ETA on when they would get any more. They offered a different watch (with a discount) or a refund. As this was for a birthday I asked of a refund as I could purchase it elsewhere (albeit a bit more expensive).

I have yet to receive my refund even though it has been promised on several occasions.

I have currently taken out a county court judgement against, which is progressing nicely. Take my advice DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CON MEN!!

I recently bought a Tag f1 Indy 500 from Watch33. Admitedly, it did take 3 weeks to arrive, having been imported from USA. However, after being assured ( by Anthony) that it would be dispatched on a certain date, I was able to track the watch on the FedEx site and followed it's progress from New York via Indianapollis, Gatwick, Carlisle then to my home address in Scotland. On arrival, my watch was well packaged with genuine Tag Heuer case and manual. There was no Tag warranty card with it but Watch33 did say in the advert that it is covered by their own guarantee. This is because they aren't registered Tag dealers. I have since taken the watch Watts watches of Switzerland in Edinburgh who confirmed it as the genuine article.
I'm very pleased with my purchase and saving of £250.

Purchased a watch 3 weeks ago which said was available with delivery 5 days.
3 weeks on, no watch and cannot get a response from watch33 as to confirm when I will receive. Is also connected with QP Jewellers, XS Commerce.
NOT HAPPY. have taken up with credit card company now.

I ordered a Citizen Eco Drive Atomic watch from this site for £305. This was £150 less than the RRP and £100 cheaper than any other website. Delivery was stated as between 5 and 7 working days. I paid and when i chased after a week the delivery had increased to 4 weeks, I eventually received my watch a few days after the initial 4 week period. Although delivery was longer than anticipated their sales team where honest and helpful with the situation. Apart from the delivery time the price was extremely competitive and maybe if they mamange customers expections by stating a more reasonable delivery time they might have more satisfied customers. All in all though i'm very happy with my purchase and if i'm not in a rush for a watch in the future i would definitely use them again.

If youre patient with this website they will provide you a very competitive price.

this company is realy criminal. They offer a watch, sent a mail for the watch is in stock and can be delivered. i transfered the money and never see the watch or my money back. The send mails that they will revise my money in the next week for a whole year. Now i sent the whole case to the police and my lawyer. Take care of thes company and i hope the police will stop that play.

Take my advice and do not purchase anything from Watch33. I paid £825 for a TAG Aquaracer WAN2111 watch advertised on their site and after a week of chasing them their customer services man (Anthony) apologised and confirmed that they were not able to source the watch and offered me an alternative or a full refund. I went for the refund as the alternative was not to my liking. Six weeks has now passed and despite chasing them on a weekly basis, I have still not received my refund. I have lodged a formal dispute with my credit card company who are taking legal proceedings to recover the money. A load of aggravation and cost that I really could have done without.
So lessons learnt ;
1 - just because they advertise a watch doesn't mean that they have it or can source it
2 even if they don't have the watch you want they will take your cash and not refund it
Avoid Watch33 at all costs.

I'm mad about this site.

I ordered a Tag Heuer one month ago, but canceled my order after reading all of your reviews.

30 days later, NO REFUND YET !!!

It's insane, what sort of professionals are ?

Absolutely appalling. The website indicates 'communication' is possible. It is even suggested that it might be quicker using the phone rather than sending an email from the site. The phone is very rarely answered. I have tried many times and got through twice I think. Emails may or may not be responded to. Furthermore, no-quibble refund is indicated, and I have been trying to obtain a refund for two months now, with no success. In fact, it's not a refund since I never received or returned a watch. The watch I paid for simply was not arriving, so I rang after two weeks, and there was no arrival date in sight, so we agreed to cancel the order. My credit card payment was nevertheless taken and, two months later, I am still waiting for it to appear on my account. I did receive an email four weeks ago saying the refund would arrive 'next week'. It certainly did not arrive and still has not done. I have contacted Trading Standards about the misleading website and the quality of business conducted by this company.

Avoid at all costs. No watch, 3 months of hassle and e mails, credit card company invollved to get refund. AVOID AT ALL COST.

I would not recommend anyone to use this site.
I ordered and paid for two citizen watches on August 24th and this site was not able to deliver. I waited for almost a month and no delivery dispatched despite many promises. As one of the watches was intended as a birthday gift I had to cancel the order and request a refund. I am still waiting for my refund. Initially they told me that they needed an additional 30 days to process a refund and now they are not even responding to e-mails. I don't think this is a serious business.

This site is a complete joke. Never have I had the misfortune to have been treated so badly. I ahve just cancelled my order with this company after waiting more than 8 weeks for a watch. I ordered the watch for a birthday present. Complete disaster, after 8 weeks I was still being fobbed off by S@*! excuses.
Do not be lured by the discounted prices and the professionally designed website. This is a joke from top to bottom.
I never bother normally with writing reviews unless I have to. On this occasion I was driven by pure anger and frustration. I urge you to stay clear of this site. Or risk it at your peril, we can't all be wrong!

I recently (14.08) placed an order with for a watch priced £109 plus £9.95 delivery.The watch was AVAILABLE at the time of purchase.According to them "Our usual turnaround time is 5 to 7 business days, although some items may take slightly longer as certain watches do need to be ordered in on demand due to frequent changes in stock levels and model availability. We state availability time clearly next to each product."After 11 days of not even hearing back from them for a tracking number (again according to them):"All orders are trackable. In addition to your confirmation e-mail and receipt, when your order has been dispatched our system will send you automatic tracking notification via e-mail." i sent an email requesting an update on the watch and its delivery. the response I got was:

Your item is scheduled for delivery on 3.9.10.

After receiving this email I was frustrated as the watch was a gift and the delivery date was not acceptable by me since the item had immediate availability and it should arrive before the 3rd of September. Thus I sent a complaint email requesting at least for the delivery charge to be returned. The answer again was disappointing:

I am sorry for this delay your item is being dispatched as a matter of
urgency. Unfortunately this item can not be discounted any further.

So I decided to wait it out until the 3rd of September. Of course, the item was not delivered and I contacted them yet again but this time they only replied on the 6th saying:

Your watch will be with you this week. You will receive a Fedex tracking email on Wednesday evening, 8.9.10.

Apparently, they had no problem taking the money from my credit card on the 14th of August but they did not bother to place the order and they kept feeding me lies. On the 8th I got the email from Fedex stating that the shipment information was only sent to Fedex ON THE 8TH! and that the expected delivery date is the 14th of September! (ONE MONTH AFTER I PLACED THE ORDER). I got a call today from FEDEX saying the watch arrived but I needed to pay around £30 import duties as it was sent from the US. However in their T&C's they state: "All prices on are final. There are no hidden costs on our site. Where items are dispatched from one of our locations outside the EU, will cover all duty and taxes prior to shipment. At no point will any of these charges have to be covered by the customer. This policy took effect as of 19th May 2010." Of course I sent them another email and of course I am still waiting for a reply. NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE unless you don't mind waiting a whole month for delivery, getting rubbish customer service (they also never answer the phone) and paying hidden costs when the item finally arrives. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I have to say I have read many reviews of Watch 33 on this site that appear to be of a negative ilk, however my experience with Watch 33 was exceptional. Anthony handled my queries promptly, was open and honest in answering all of my questions including the time of which it would take for my watch to arrive. It was shipped from the U.S, it took a little over a week to get to the UK and 1 month on, I am delighted to say as per Watch 33's commitment that there are no hidden charges, I have not received any form of duty bill from Fedex. Looks like Watch 33 have listened to the feedback posted and made changes for the better! I got an amazing watch, at a great price, with great service...... thanks Anthony and Watch 33.

I have placed an order on the 31st Aug, the money was taken on the same day. I was expecting to receive the item at least within 3 days or at least a dispatch confirmation email. It is 7th Sept, I still haven't received anything from watch33. It went straight to the voice mail after calling. I don't know what's gonna happen especially afer reading the views. Well, DON'T buy anything from this site, it is not worth for the stress..

Tried to buy a watch for someone's birthday present. The website said it was in stock, but it actually wasn't. I was let down and was pretty disapointed.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Watch33 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 4/30/15
Add your answer
on 2/4/10
A: It's a real shame because some of the other balanced opinions support their products but don't promote their service.
That said I'm dubious of some of the shining reviews because they pretty much say the same thing! Great watch - winning service - helpful staff - authenticated by local jeweller blah blah blah ! What makes suspious of the origin of the review is these people are of the mind they need to get their product authenticated. Why part with vast amounts of cash if you feel the need to have it authenticated by an independent jeweller?? You just wouldn't, would you! Anyway I cancelled my order before they dispatched my order and they've assured me I will get my money back. Hopefully that'll be the end of it BUT watch this space??!!??
on 2/4/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Watch33 staff and other customers.