Review of Virool

Tel: 4157355560
clients@virool.com

cn57
4/12/17

Customer service is nice and well-trained and friendly. He assists me well, and all of my questions are answered. I recommend this to my friends and to all people out there who wants to have a huge amount of audience.

djn4
4/12/17

Virool is cool! It helped me alot in my music video and it has 10k audience now in a span of only 2 weeks. I will definitely add funds to them to became an internet sensation. So people, don't waste your money on other agency, use Virool!!

jamesb515
4/6/17

Just look at the reviewers here who have posted more than one review - all their other reviews are for big name websites, with one line. The style of writing, length of review and often the websites they are reviewing are the same. I love iTunes and I use it for sorting all my music - PLEASE!! BEWARE VIROOL!

benjaminy4
7/27/16

I used Virool to help out our local business. We were able to target high quality visitors from our local area within a certain demographic. I am extremely impressed with the capabilities of the platform and am very satisfied with my campaign!

kareema3
5/22/14

I work for VICE, now an infamous creator of documentaries on YouTube. We used Virool for variety of projects, but most notably for our work with Intel, K-Swiss, W Hotels and Levis Jeans. We created a number of small documentaries for these brands and were able to get some exposure to them through our established audience on YouTube and our website.

We then used Virool to target people we believe would respond best to this content. What blew me away about Virool platform was during our promotion, the targeting was automatically adjusted for placements and audience that was best responding to various videos which in the end meant: higher engagement, more sharing, more buzz and more earned media.

At VICE we are fans of the work that Virool is doing. Keep it up boys!

ajv
5/22/14

I was blown away with the fact that Virool team went out of their way to help me promote my movie on Vimeo. They set up a custom solution for me and promoted the hell out of my film. We got featured on Vimeo and became one of the most watched films on their platform.

ashishp4
5/21/14

Virool reached out to me to share my experience about using their platform.

To be frank, I loved it! I used the platform to promote various music videos for my band and here are some of the results that I got as part of my promotion:
- Virool views: 300,000 . YouTube views: 1,000,000

Overall, I got a ton of free views as a result of using this service. I would highly recommend it to anyone considering using it.

sams142
5/21/14

My son is a musician and he always creates different music videos that he then posts on YouTube. As his mother, it was important for me to see him succeed, so for his b-day I actually bought $1,000 worth of Virool credits.

The folks at the company were very courteous and they helped me understand the platform (I am not the most tech savvy person). We were able to get 20,000 Virool views, which reflected in about 80,000 YouTube views.

My son was crazy pleased and told me that he couldnt have gotten a better gift!

jamesc164
5/14/14

Virool is a great platform for distributing video content, but dont expect it to be a silver bullet. $10 is not going to get you viral and you are probably an idiot for thinking that it would in the first place .

bryanb38
5/14/14

Virool came across my desk when I was looking for marketing service to utilize in my Kickstarter campaign. We developed a mask that allows you to control the type of dreams that you have. Through PR outreach, we generated a ton of buzz and almost met our goal of $30,000, but with less than 15 days left we were around $4k short. Our team started looking at variety of services out there: SocialSpark, PromotedTweet.com, Virool, PR Web, etc.

We played around with a few tricks during those 15 days, but honestly the most effective one was Virool. Since our campaign is heavily centered around our video, having a platform like Virool to promote it was key to our success. We killed it in the end and raised $47,900.

Ive recommended Virool to friends and family, and would also recommend it to anyone looking to promote a Kickstarter or Indiegogo campaign!

dylanc18
5/14/14

Jon, Scott and Amy are all total studs. I enjoyed working with their service and they definitely exceeded my expectations. I was worried that I would get ripped off and would get expensive fake traffic, but in reality the service is super legit. Basically, after promoting a few videos I can see analytics, understand who watched my videos on which website, what kind of engagement and sharing my videos got. Then, I can just continue promoting the video that got the most shares. I had nothing but positive experience with Virool.

jakem49
4/24/14

I am a CEO of a venture backed iPhone game developer and we used Virool extensively to promote various trailers of our games. I have experience working with multiple ad networks including: AdMob, Flite, Flurry, TapJoy, AdWords and others.

In my opinion, Virool tops them all. First, the transparency of the platform is hard to match. Second, real-time analytics allowed me to adjust my campaign settings in real-time. Third, customer support was always available. When I had problems, I would just call Scott and he would help me set everything up.

I would highly recommend them.

dylanc17
3/5/14

Virool reached out to me to share my experience about using their platform. To be frank, I loved it! I used the platform to promote various music videos for my band and here are some of the results that I got as part of my promotion. I paid for Virool views and then I got some free views as a result of sharing and comments, etc. Here are my stats
- Video #1 - Virool paid views: 250,000. YouTube views: 1,225,968
- Video #2 - Virool paid views: 50,000. YouTube views: 168,942
- Video #3 Virool paid views: 750,000. YouTube views: 2,983,294

As you can see from my results, I was very happy with the platform and will continue to use to further promote my videos.

Highly recommend it!

simonk26
2/19/14

I enjoyed using Virool. The interface is intuitive, straightforward and easy to use. I actually recommended to a few friends to try and honestly there's nothing bad I can say about them.

The company is great and I would definitely give their service a try if you are looking to promote a video online.

miker97
2/18/14

Ok, I hate a ton of companies: United, AT&T, McDonalds, but DEFINITELY NOT Virool.

These guys, went out of the way to get me tickets to a Broadway show as a sign of appreciation for my business. Show me another company that does that?

Anyways, I used them extensively and spent around $75,000. I was very pleased with the results and customer support.

My advice is to reach out to Jon or Scott over there. They can help you out.

chrisb114
2/18/14

I am a former employee of Virool and these reviews really upset me. First of all, Virool is in full compliance of YouTube's Terms of Service. Alex, CEO, went out of his way to meet Salar, CEO of YouTube, and their entire executive team just to make sure that whatever Virool is doing would be in full transparency and compliance with all of YouTube's ToS. As a result, during my time working there very few videos got removed or taken down from the website.

Also, here's a breakdown of some mistakes that people make on Virool. When you select the targeting for your video, you HAVE the option to select: blogs, mobile, games, social networks, pre-roll, and virtual currency. The company doesn't work and has removed all sites that pay users to watch videos. Second, it's important to leave keywords and select categories for the video. Third, you can select gender and age for the group you are targeting. Fourth, you should geo-target the right region with your video properly and select what you want people to do after they watch the video.

Overall, Virool is an incredible company and they have worked with a vast list of clients. I hate anyone that mentions anything negative about the company, as they fully refund unhappy customers and have available support that addresses everyone's questions. It's not always easy to please everyone, but Virool tries its best.

phile13

Hey Guys,
Phil is here. The folks at Virool asked me to share my experience with their platform on here and I got to say it was more than pleasant!

I am a musician and an entrepreneur from Detroit. I used Virool to get people to see a music video I made with my friend. I was promoting it for about half a year and got over 1,000,000 people to see it.

After that, MTV.com picked up my video and I participated in the contest. Thanks to Virool and fans it helped me built, I won the contest and my video was shown on on TV on MTV channel.

I am really proud of being a Virool customer and have had the best experience working with Alex, Vlad, David, Jon, Anna and the rest of the Virool team.

They are good guys for sure.

rebeccaf5
2/18/14

I work at a large media agency in Australia and represent clients such as VW, Qantas Airlines, the government of Australia, A&E TV Network and others. We recently began using Virool and I've been extremely pleased.

We just wanted blog distribution for our videos and my account manager, Kenn, was able to set it all up for me. Through Virool, we were able to get our client's videos on virtually all WordPress blogs that have WordAds on them. Also, they were able to secure us viewership on 9Gag and Cheeseburger network sites.

We are looking to spend over $300,000 with them and I highly recommend their service. The team there is great!

ashleyf16
1/14/14

I read quite a few reviews of Virool before deciding to spend our company's $15,000 budget on marketing few videos with their platform. Here are some things that I wanted to point out.

Pros:
- The service is legitimate. The company is backed by everyone from creator of Gmail to Lady Gaga's manager. They have been featured in all of the major press, so they are the real deal
- Customer service was good.
- I was able to get a video campaign setup immediately
- It was easy to setup a campaign

Cons:
- There wasn't enough documentation online on how to best use the service for our particular videos (chain of automotive body shops)
- I didn't realize that I could opt out of certain publisher placements until few days after my campaign started running

That's about it.

craigp21
1/14/14

I am a customer of Virool and I can atest that the service is legitimate. I ran into some problems with setting up my campaign, reached out to customer support and had all my issues resolved within 24 hours.

I enjoyed their platform and seeing transparency of the results. Overall, I was pleased with customer service and the experience. Their dashboard is really well build out and shows you everything from who is watching your video in real-time to which apps/sites are advertising your video.

I definitely see how Virool wouldn't be a good fit for some videos, but can be a great fit for others. I have already recommended it to some other friends of mine, and would come back to use it again.

laurenr10
1/14/14

Virool is awesome. I used it to build an audience for my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/laurenbeautyy, and it worked really well. I would highly suggest trying out their services. Their site can take some take getting a hand on, but overall I am very pleased with the results!

cullenm
12/3/13

Ok. Here's my honest review of Virool after spending nearly $5k with them.

Pros:
- Great customer support - I was able to chat with an agent on the website, I called the company a few times and all of e-mails were responded to promptly.
- Easy to use platform - it's fairly intuitive all around
- Slick Analytics - you can see how many people shared your video on Facebook and where people are watching the video from
- Transparency - I could see which sites and apps my video appeared on

Cons:
- Targeting can be confusing - when you want to target specific audience, it took me a few tries to figure out which sites were driving the most engagement.
- Reps are new - I know it's a startup, but to some of my questions the reps had trouble finding the best answers. Sometimes, they had to defer to management before coming back to me with a good solution

That's about it. Overall, I think it's a great product and good self-serve tool for video marketers (like myself), but there's still some improvements the company needs to make for me to give them 5*.

willm30
12/3/13

I liked using the website. I used Virool to get more views and YouTube subscribers for my music video. I spent $1000 so far and got 20,000 Virool views and about 30,000 views on YouTube as a result + 1243 new YouTube subscribers. The promotion wasn't cheap, but the people seemed real. Scott from their customer support team helped me out through the process and helped me understand the analytics.

Overall, it's a good tool, but requires some tweaking to make it work right!

claudias9
11/12/13

Great site! Fantastic customer support and delivered results. I recommend it highly.

jonj15
11/12/13

Virool is awesome! I used their service to promote a few of my videos that I made in filmmaking class and I enjoyed using it a lot. They have a great service and I loved it.

Helpful answer

Hi Mahmoud, the type of bidding you choose will depend on what your video campaign goals are. If you are looking for view duration, you might want to use CPV (cost per view). If your goal is to build awareness, you can consider choosing CPM (cost per 1,000 impressions). Feel free to email customersuccess@virool.com if you have any further questions.

By Insun L. on 7/13/16
Helpful answer

Hi Hamza, Virool offers an advanced set of targeting tools you can customize to reach the right audience. In addition, you can also optimize your video campaign for YouTube subscribers. When you set up your video campaign, you have the option to add a custom banner with a subscribe button to your video. When viewers are watching your video, they can easily click on the subscribe button to be directed to your YouTube channel. Feel free to email us at customersuccess@virool.com if you have any further questions.

By Insun L. on 3/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Daria, Virool is a video marketing service that allows anyone with video content to reach their desired audience on our network. If you have a video for your art piece, our flexible service allows you to promote your video to your target audience based on factors like location, age, and interests on different devices and sites within your preferred time frame at your ideal pace. This allows you to tailor your video campaign to meet your specific needs. You can take a look at case studies from some of our users here: http://www.virool.com/blog/case-studies/ - some also contain great tips on setting up successful campaigns. Feel free to email us at customersuccess@virool.com if you have any further questions.

By Amy C. on 1/17/16
Helpful answer

Hi Michael, Virool is a video marketing company focused on showing your video to your targeted demographic. Many other companies’ primary goal is to simply get your YouTube view counter to go up. Their methods could get your video banned unlike our platform which focuses on getting your video in front of engaged viewers, so everything we do is compliant with YouTube's Terms of Service. We've even met with their top executives and have a great relationship with them, so you don't need to worry when using our service. Feel free to reach out to us at customersuccess@virool.com if you have any further questions.

By Amy C. on 11/13/15
Helpful answer

Essentially how Virool works is we take your YouTube video and promote it on our network of sites, blogs, mobile apps, games, and social networks. We provide an advanced set of targeting and analytics tools to help you succeed in achieving your video campaign goals, whether they’re to increase views, social engagement, or click-through-rates. You can target to specific audiences based on age, gender, location, and interests. For example, you can target 18-24 year old females who live in the US and are interested in music. We only place your video on sites/platforms that are relevant and where those specific types of viewers will be. You also have the option to set up a custom, call-to-action banner and one-click share buttons to encourage viewers to engage with the video. As a result, your daughter’s video will be promoted based on its customized targeting settings and receive engagement from quality audiences. You will also be able to stay informed throughout the campaign with a transparent and granular reporting dashboard. The minimum deposit is $100 and the minimum budget to start a campaign is $25. Your budget can vary depending on the reach and scale of your video, targeting settings, and duration of the campaign. While we do our best to place your video in front of the right audience, keep in mind that a campaign that is well-designed and has good quality content is more likely to be shared and viewed more. Click here: http://www.virool.com/blog/how-to-promote-your-music-on-youtube/, to read more on how to promote your music on YouTube. Please reach out to us: https://www.virool.com/contact-us if you’d like to discuss in more detail how Virool can help you with your daughter’s video marketing efforts.

By Virool T. [Virool Rep] on 10/26/15
Helpful answer

We can help you increase conversions and brand awareness by aligning your brand content onto relevant sites and driving qualified traffic to your restaurant to increase bookings. Virool’s programmatic platform can reach your target audience and inspire them to take action with a custom video player, maximizing earned media and site visits/bookings. You can find helpful tips on how to drive results with your video call to action on our blog here (http://www.virool.com/blog/how-to-drive-results-with-your-video-call-to-action/). Also, check out how we helped Turkish Airlines (http://www.virool.com/blog/turkish-airlines-selfie-shootout-wins-the-decade/) promote its brand and win the ad of the decade with its “Kobe vs. Messi: The Selfie Shootout” ad. Reach out to us at support@virool.com if you have any other questions.

By Virool T. [Virool Rep] on 9/8/15
Helpful answer

There are a few ways Virool can help promote your Buddhist dating site. If you have a branding video for your site, we can set up a custom video player to promote your video on our network of publishers to drive awareness and engagement from key target audiences. Through the ActivView (http://www.virool.com/blog/go-beyond-with-activview/) product suite, Virool’s precise targeting engine can reach your site’s audience across social, instream and native environments. You are also able to add a custom banner, which encourages viewers to click through to your site and sign up. In addition to this, one-click share buttons maximize earned media by allowing viewers to easily share your video on their social media networks, such as Facebook. There is no monthly cost since you pay on a per campaign basis, but the minimum deposit to create an account is $100 and the minimum budget to start a campaign is $25. Let us know if you have any other questions. You can contact us at support@virool.com.

By Virool T. [Virool Rep] on 5/27/15
Helpful answer

It is very easy to promote your book and musical with Virool. Seeing how you already have a video on YouTube of the musical you made with the Sims, you can take the video URL to create a campaign. You will have access to our robust targeting tools that you can fully customize to fit the demographics and interests of your target audience. Once you have finished creating your campaign, your video will be distributed to relevant sites across our network of publishers, which includes sites, blogs, social networks, and more. While your campaign is running, you can access real-time data on your analytics page to dig deeper into the performance of your campaign. When promoting a product online, such as your book on Amazon, the primary question is, “How do I increase sales?” One of the features Virool provides is a custom banner with a call-to-action button that encourages viewers to take action after watching your video. By providing an external link to your Amazon page, viewers are able to click on the link and purchase your book. Here (https://www.virool.com/help/article/200409406) is a helpful article on how your video campaign can increase online sales.

By Virool T. [Virool Rep] on 4/28/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Virool staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Virool