Review of Vendio

Tel: (866)-269-9549

1 Review From Our Community

angelah7
5/9/11

Please note: website in review is http://www.vendio.com/stores/wirelessgizmos/
NOT vendio.com!

Site is a scam. Wish I had looked around the site more before I made a purchase. I made an order and after three weeks and never receiving my order, I wrote an email. There was an email to contact on my receipt but I noticed the website had absolutely NO contact information. They had an area that said contact but everything was left blank. I never heard back so I opened a paypal dispute and without even responding they refunded me. I'm happy I didn't have to take it any further but still found the whole situation shady. When looking around on ebay I just noticed a seller I had bookmarked and was thinking of ordering the same product from had the same name "shoppers portal" as the email I had contacted. Beware!

Response from Nathan W., Vendio Representative
Hi Angela,

I am very sorry that you had such a horrible experience shopping at one of our customer's Stores! I just wanted to confirm that this shop is no longer active or available to buyers. Should you have any problems like this with any of our other customers in the future please be sure to let us know via the contact form on our website.

Best Regards,
Nathan W.
Vendio Customer Service

Questions? Get answers from the Vendio staff and other customers.

Vendio?