US Government’s NSF

3/6/16

I have not yet seen it.

beckid1
3/6/16

I would have given it a 5 star rating, but when I asked for my report to be emailed to me I never received it. I had to input my information several times and I still have not received my report. Other than that it is a Fantastic site and very accurate. Thank you

deannah12
3/5/16

The information that they provide here is absolutely invaluable! What a great way to find out about a future vehicle before actually buying one. I highly recommend using this website before even going to shop for a vehicle.

taniao1
3/3/16

They helped me realize that this car that I saw online was not for me by providing me with a free report when I don't want to spend on Carfax. This website is easy and great for people like me who just want to shop for a car online but don't want to spend a small fortune to pay for information that you may or may never us

jimp82
3/3/16

I got a report and it was free.

jaylaa
3/2/16

Gave me great info on a car I w a break to buy

julianw29
2/18/16

I recently bought a car and was looking to see what maintainance was done on the car. With vehiclehistory.com I was able to find that and more about the history of my vehicle. The best part about it was that it was free. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone searching the car market.

dougk19
2/16/16

Used Vehiclehistoryrecord to help me sell one of my cars. They gave a very thorough report that made both me and the buyer feel at ease. Highly recommended!

johannes106
2/16/16

Like this website because it was easy to do and quick. Didnt ask for my credit card number or nothing. Other websites just were horrible this one is best

jayf31
2/16/16

very good ..i bought car and report explained everything

jordang27

Helped me out a lot

joshb83
2/15/16

Quick and easy vin lookup and it's nice using a site that is ACTUALLY free!

altheaw4
2/15/16

I searched for a vehicle I have currently in my possession that is being sold. Every result that was found was amazingly accurate. The one time fee is not bad for just a single report. I have told friends about vehicle history for their piece of mind as well as the ability to check on vehicles they tend to purchase.

brandye3
2/14/16

It was a little slow to get started but things sped up and I got to see why I didn't want to purchase the cars that I was looking at. Thanks to the vehicle history record I probably save some money and heartache.

donaldc45

All information I expected

jenniferp93
2/14/16

Great to find your site, the only true free online report. No gimmicks and I loved it! Thanks so much!

andyd33
2/14/16

I got all the information I needed from this website. Better than all the pay sites and its free. I will be visiting this again, bookmarked.

gerardl30
2/14/16

The process on getting your car's information is awesome and fast. It is very detailed and accurate. The customer service was prompt and courteous. I will keep using this for future car proof. Thanks!

prasannac
2/14/16

It is more than enough information you can get it for free.
I will try to suggest My friends to use this website.

belindaa9
2/14/16

It told me everything I wanted to know and the best part...IT'S FREE!!!! I will definitely be recommending this site to my friends!!!!!

kirkm27
2/14/16

It was easy to follow. Easy to use. Would use it again.

iana22
2/14/16

This site us very comprehensive yet simple to use. The customer service is exceptional plus the results are very un depth. Great everyway around!

sophiah17
2/14/16

It was a,good experience, it was quick & very accurate,easy to use & understand, also I would definitely recommend it to my friends & everyone to use

edwinp19
2/14/16

Very helpful and useful tool again for vehicle purchase highly recommend it t all.

bernardl20
2/14/16

Found this site, gave me tons of info milage was very accurate glad to see all the different reports and info they gave me about my jeep, dont pay $30 to car fax start here and get it free.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the VehicleHistoryRecord staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question