Review of ValWriting

ValWriting reviews

Tel: 1-888-545-6207

kend583
2/26/17

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. I RECEIVED A BAD GRADE ON BOTH OF MY PAPERS AND THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME A REFUND OR EVEN GIVING ME ANYTHING IN RETURN. You only have 14 days to complain and my teacher has 200 students in the class and did not return our paper in 14 days so I did not know what I got on my paper before then. THIS WEBSITE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

salvadors7
10/25/16

Thank you SO much! I can't thank you enough for helping me out tremendously!

stacyr52
10/13/16

Essay was done very well, could only say to you it was great work, I got an A+

sherylv1
10/8/16

Finally, got the paper according to plan and well written, got an A+.

melodyb15
10/6/16

Thank you so much for such a well done job.

erikm39
10/6/16

Excellent and very fast service, thank you

kyled36
7/27/16

I cannot expect that a professional writer can write so lame. My younger brother can write way better than them. Dont give them any order.

robertf151
6/29/16

I asked for my paper to be written within 24 hours and its been 3 days. Where is my god damn paper? Your 3 hour turnaround time is nothing but bull$#*!.

eleanort2
6/10/16

My dissertation was already out of shape and they made it even worse instead of bringing it in an acceptable shape. There was no sign of conformation with standard criterion I provided them.

lucas459
6/2/16

I am utterly disappointed with their work on my research proposal. Despite my straightforward guidelines, they messed it up so badly that my essay doesnt even make sense now. Even their revision didnt help much. They just changed few sentences here and there and thats it! Guess this is what I get for looking for shortcuts.

abbiep2
5/9/16

I asked for writing down an essay having all the original data, but all they gave me was a document that was plagiarized and was not formatted according to the guidelines. I hope I will get my refund.

georgeb147
4/22/16

I hired them for a dissertation chapter and it was so bad looking in the end, I couldnt believe a professional writer has attempted this. They shouldnt have committed to do this if they didnt have any eligible writer.

callumb11
4/13/16

Terrible website. If you want someone being rude to you for something THEY did, then be my guest and hire them. But I for one am boycotting this website. Rude service, no regard to guidelines and late every time!

alicer32
4/8/16

Their dissertation writing services are not worth a try. I was surprised to receive my dissertation in just four days and when I gave it a read, I got my answer. I chose the wrong guys to do my work.

louieb32
3/30/16

The writing service they provided me for my much anticipated admission essay was terrible. The writing style was so immature and unpolished. I would have never got admission after submitting such crappy piece of an essay.

amelied3
3/24/16

Their writing service is so pathetic! The writer did not even bother to make an effort removing plagiarism out of his random copy pasting from different websites.

cerysp
3/15/16

These guys dont even know what theyre doing. They missed my deadline and didnt even give me a refund. Dont trust those guys.

braydeno
3/7/16

The writers here are not even good with Basic English let alone advanced. Who hired them?!

erind29
2/26/16

They are so rude. I asked for a rewrite and upon further enquiry, they just hung up on me.

lucasg24
2/19/16

Im still waiting for them to write my essay. Its been 4 days, they took the money and I still dont have what I asked for.

tillyn
2/11/16

The writers here have no idea on how to cope with formatting guidelines and their inability to incorporate the specific guidelines made me lose my grade.

isabeller2
2/2/16

My assignment was absolutely wide of the mark and so inaccurate that submitting it t to my teacher would have been one of my worst mistakes.

petert90
1/26/16

They have low quality writing services and no respect for the commitments they make. I ended up receiving my term paper two days after the deadline and it was worthless.

owenr8
1/19/16

I assigned them my statistical assignment and later when I received it, it was not up to my expectations and when I asked writer about using few statistical software to make it worth reading, they had no clue what I was talking about.

jonathanf35
1/11/16

I placed an order for my dissertation two weeks ago and I clearly mentioned the deadline. The representatives agreed to submit on time but they got it so late that I had to cancel the order and claim a refund. To my surprise, they denied to give me a refund. SUCH NONSENSE WRITING SERVICES!

Questions? Get answers from the ValWriting staff and other customers.

ValWriting?