US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christineb16

Justin in Customer Service was extremely helpful when I ordered the product as well as following through with shipping. (in 15 reviews)

jot15

I recommend US Medical Supplies to anyone needing a chair lift. (in 64 reviews)

karenj12

My husband was having mobility problems, and I purchased a scooter from usmedicalsupplies.com. (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

doriss4
7/18/13

I had a great experience with U.S. Medical Supplies. The lift chair I ordered, and the addons, all arrived in a timely manner and the setup was complete and explained. The chair works just as promised. Very happy.

robertt29
7/16/13

I purchased a lift chair recently.

The staff was very helpful with all of the chair pricing details and shipping.

We received the chair on the ship date as promised, and the chair quality and performance has been excellent

johnm222
7/13/13

My old scooter was eight years old with a couple of batteries updated. It was slow and barely made it up the ramp into the house. My new scooter is faster (a bunch), more power and pulls up the ramp like it isn't there. Very comfortable as I use it in the house and in the yard - on grass - with no problems.

Wish I had purchased the new scoter a year or so ago. I would have saved the cost of a battery pack and a new cushion.

Great buy and made my life a bunch easier!!

joes390
7/12/13

The stair lift arrived ahead of schedule, a great installation and worked well.

jacklynk
7/6/13

had no problems w/them at all. Ordering was easy, but you must pay extra for items to be delivered INSIDE & set up. Golden lift recliner I ordered is very comfortable & love the velvet fabric.

bijank1
7/3/13

We had a great experience overall with this company. The sales reps were wonderful, very knowledgeable and experienced about their products. We are general contractrators who installed the stair lift for the homeowners and they are very happy with the product. We would highly recommend this company.

mattc33
6/30/13

I've had the chair about a month and I am pleased with everything accept the seat cushion gets my rump a little sore by the end of the day/ The service was good and the chair was delivered in a timely manner.

ernieg13
6/17/13

Good products, great prices, responsive customer service and quick delivery.

merlynr
5/31/13

this website is well put together and user friendly. it is easy to navigate and place an order. overall I give it 5 stars and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for medical aid devices.

davidh119
5/20/13

chair works great but the seat could have a little more depth

williams239
5/17/13

Stay away, they promised free in home delivery with a lift chair order. The day of delivery, delivery company wouldn't bring it inside. No one was at the place of delivery who could physically lift the chair inside the premises! Had to refuse delivery. Getting through to customer service thereafter and trying to get a refund has been a nightmare.

stur3
5/17/13

The rubix model was purchased and installed for my mother-in-law, who is recovering from a stroke and has come to live with us. The lift was installed and operates as promised and she she thrilled to this degree of mobility in her control. The support offered by the company is what helped us to make our decision to go with Ameriglide, as opposed to another company on a long list of providers. Dusten Jorden was an asset to the company and a tremendous help to us.

richards65
5/16/13

First Fed X sucks. Their drivers are excellent. Now we tried several sites selling Rubex chair lifts. We chose Bob Mammino as he was polite, easy to talk to and not pressured. The support people you had were very helpful and polite. We installed two lifts and the first one we had many laughs and spent a couple weeks installing but the second one went in in less than 1/2 day. Have passed on our experience to a few friends and suggested they contact Bob before doing anything.

josephu80
5/12/13

My wife has had a GoGo scooter for myears due to inability to walk any distance without pain. I reached an age where wallking was difficult ( early 80's. After visting many dealers in peerson and on line I happened upon U>S. Medical Supply website.

The scooter I had been quoted as anywhere from $900.00 to $1,200.00 was listed as 467.00 delivered!.
Eric was our initial contact and all information was given up front. I liked the scooter, price and terms. I bought it and am very happy.

I am recommending Usmedical to everyone who asks me for informaion.

vickip3
4/28/13

Dealing with US Medical Supply was extremely easy. Our Rep (Adam Rogers) was very knowledgable in helping choose the right lift chair for me. He explained everything and answered all of my questions. I am on Medicare and Mr. Rogers explained about the forms I would need for Medicare. Not only did he explain them, he e-mailed the forms to me ! I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of Medical equipment.
The only thing I was not impressed with was the delivery company they used. Without getting into specifics, they were not as professional as I would have hoped.

jacquelynm1
4/23/13

Great service, quick and prompt. Product was great deal for the rpice

lindag23
4/21/13

I researched a lot of websites looking for a scooter that would be perfect for indoors as well as being able to be broken down and put into a car trunk or SUV. Ease, convenience, excellent quality, a good price and service were my top factors that had to be met. I decided on U.S. Medical. Taylor was professional, extremely helpful and had my product at my door exactly as promised. I love my scooter! It runs very quietly, has lots of power and all I'd ever need. I'm totally happy with my purchase. Hopefully, after my surgeries I won't need the scooter but have no plans of ever getting rid of it.

annettep2
4/16/13

I had a terrific experience with this website and company. I needed to buy a chairlift for my mother before she came home from the nursing home, and I was under pressure to get it done quickly so that everything would be ready to go when she arrived home. Michal, the representative, provided the human touch I needed. We talked extensively on the phone several times about the different chair lifts and the different prices. I felt zero pressure to buy the more expensive lift. In fact Michael spent a lot of time letting me know the features of the lift with the used engine if I needed to save some money. I ended up purchasing the new Rave chair lift and we are all extremely satisfied with it. Michael made sure to get it shipped to us when we needed it, which actually was a rush job, but we were not charged extra for the rush; the installer in our area came out when arranged, and the lift is working perfectly.

Most importantly, my 89 year old mother is happily at home again. She keeps telling me how happy she is to be home, and she keeps smiling. This would not be possible without the chair lift.

barbarakristins
4/11/13

I have looked and researched power lift chairs but decided on this website because the person was so helpful in my ordering. Awesome customer service!!

toms79
4/10/13

Kieth at USMEDICAL was most helpful. He helped me through the purchasing process with a profeshional attitude. He asked the correct questions to help me get the correct lift chair for some one my size and weight.I got the lowest cost that I had seen either online or at stores here in Mi.. My chair was delievered in less time that I expected and was very easy to assemble. If I ever need to purchase another one its back to USMEDICAL. Tom

re3470
4/9/13

Great help finding the perfect chair for my mom for her specific measurements and needs.
We were so happy with the chair we bought another one to put in a different room of the house.

karlas1
4/8/13

Purchased a lift chair for my mother. When I called to inquire about status of chair, I was given a number to call regarding the delivery. They gave me another number. Once chair was delivered I was told that white glove service included set up and demo of chair. Not true. Delivery person did not demo chair. Heat and massage not working. I called to inquire about assistance and was provided with the number of the company who built the chair. I called them and when I said I was not provided with demo of chair they said "oh, it doesn't include that - we cannot control what our distributors say to make the sale." Terrible customer service - these people sell you the chair, make false promises and then you are on your own.

larryk20
4/5/13

Hi-- I bought the cart for my wife. She has used it three times now and is very happy with it.
I a 73 and have no problem loading and unloading cart from our car, and I only remove the seat and basket.
Easy to operate and assemble.

johnl104
4/1/13

Added the 'white glove' delivery service - it was a joke - delivery men could not get out of my home fast enough - had to tell them 3 times where to locate the chair (1 room, not difficult, but they just wanted to drop and run). No instruction how to use the chair. The $185 spent on the service was wasted - knowing then what I know today I would not have not signed up for it.
PS - the chair is great; very comfortable; multiple, almost infinite reclining postions; well constructed.

sandraw13
3/27/13

Well, the ordering & paying part was easy. I was sent an email saying it was being shipped After 6 weeks & 3 phone calls I was finally told that my chair would not be available to ship for another month. NICE! Why did they wait until then to tell me. I asked for my money back & was told it will be up to a week to get my debit back. We'll see what happens. Never will order from here again.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the U.S. Medical Supplies staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
12/5/15
Answer
robertk101
A: I am trying to get repair services in North Texas for my new stair lift I bought from them this spring. Their mail box is always full. Good luck.
12/5/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
10/15/15
Answer
barryk18
A: No, they do not back up what they say they will do and offer no accommodations when it does not meet needs. I would never buy from them. They do mislead consistently and they do not back up their word or fix problems they cause, which to me is the worst.
10/15/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the U.S. Medical Supplies staff and other customers.
U.S. Medical Supplies?