U.S. Medical Supplies reviews

3901A Commerce Park Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27610, United States

daven18
11/20/14

The most abysmal customer service I have ever encountered. This company is more interested in sending you emails concerning coupons for your next purchase than they are taking care of the purchase at hand. Trying to find out a delivery date is impossible, and twice I was cut off and switched to another number without notice before I was able to posit another question. After leaving a message with Karen, it took her two days to return my call. Week days. At which time I was informed that my order had been cancelled. No effort was made to contact me concerning this. Their excuse, my credit card may have been declined and perhaps the notification was in my junk file. Neither is the case. This company is the most poorly run I have ever encountered. Especially given the fact that we are dealing with products of such expense. So, thanks to them, my Mother will have to wait for her much needed lift chair..Which most certainly will not come from them.

dm102
5/15/14

Buying a chair lift online from these people is dangerous. We ordered one brand and got another. The installer came from far away, left having done an appalling job and these sellers would not send them back to make it right. We did not get the three promised covers, nor warranty materials and an acceptable operating manual. The brand provided has an awful open track that is going to require constant maintenance, no backup battery, and it is bottom-of-the-line. The man who sold it to us was simply in it for "a buck". Watch out for this place. They seem far from honorable.

jamesr79
4/30/14

Selection was great and the sales person was very helpful in getting me a lift chair.

chrisr65
3/4/14

This chair is uncomfortable it wore a hole in it in four months.Also , it was delivered by US medical Supplies not working. Presently , it's rocks backwards when it reclines like bolts on the frame are loose. This chair is extremely poor quality and way over priced.

elsar
10/21/13

My experience with the chair lift has been very enjoyable. Once the installer got there and was able to adjust the chair lift to the stairs, we have been using it everyday and it is a God send. I was having trouble climbing stairs and this chair lift has made it possible for me to live in my daughters home and still have my own apartment. Thank you for making this happen.

lynnc29
10/20/13

I did a lot of online shopping and this was the best deal offered. It was shipped right away and I put it together myself and I'm a 77 year old lady. I ride it back and forth to our pool and can't wait to take it on our cruise. I love it and most of my neighbors have tried it out and all agree. It's great.

kenm34
10/13/13

service quality and delivery is excellent. I had chair sent to nursing home.
driver took chair in and helped me unpack it so my wife got to use right
away. I highly recommend us medical supply and the help I got from
Craig McCullough.
Ken M

sandrak13
10/11/13

I ordered my scooter and it arrived within the week! I didn't hear anyone ring the door bell, but the dogs let me know somebody was there. The large box was sitting on the porch and the delivery person was gone! My neighbor across the street came running over (about as excited as I was) and she helped me pushed it through the front door and into my living room and lay it down so that I could cut it open and remove my scooter parts. The instruction sheet was glued to the tape so that I cut them in half (it couldn't be avoided) when I cut the box open. I had it mostly together by myself except for the positioning of the arm rests, which my son helped with later when he came by. The directions left a lot to be desired anyway. Nerve damage keeps me from walking far or standing for long, but I can get around inside my house for short periods (thank goodness). The battery was fully charged and I tried it out inside the house, terrifying my pets! LOL!!! After riding it in the dark to the local Heritage Festival and almost being run over by trucks twice on the way there, I got the Police Chief to follow me home with his headlights on so that I could be seen. I've since purchased a clamp-on flashlight to attach to the front of the basket and a little flashing red light attached to the back of the seat for being seen in parking lots at night or any further sojourns around town after dark! I just love this scooter!! I must take most of it apart to put it into my small SUV and then reassemble it when I get to where I want to use it. The parts are a little heavier than I'm supposed to lift, so hubby is making a "lift" to assist me with that. Oh, and the picture doesn't show that there is a pocket on the back of the seat with a flap closure that attaches with velcro. I find that very handy to keep my flashlight in when it's not in use!

bettyb13
10/5/13

The stairlift is positivly fantanstic. I should have gotten it years ago, it's saving my legs and knees from tremendous pain. I can carry things up the stairs without effort and send things up without climbing the stairs.

Betty from Michigan

pattieh
10/1/13

Purchased this chair for 96 yr old mother. Lives in assisted living facility. Has lost all the strength in her legs to stand up or sit down. This chair is very useful. The people at medical supplies were very helpful and courteous. The shipper brought the chair into the facility from his truck. Now just waiting and hoping for some type of Medicare re-imbursement!

georged36
9/28/13

The chair works great. it looks great too. The people at US Medical did a great job!

maries30
9/10/13

I ordered this chair for my 89 year old mother. She love, love, loves it!

donnas32
8/31/13

My 88 year old mother-in-law suffers from osteoarthritis, plus recently fell and broke her leg. Getting up and down from her chair has been difficult, and caused undue strain and pain on her back. Since using her Pride chairlift her pain has been much less and she absolutely loves it. Just as important to me was the ease of purchase, the customer support received when choosing the right chair for her body size and needs, the incredibly good price as compared to other vendors, and the rapid fulfillment and delivery of the chairs.

andrewh49
8/29/13

The best price i found for my scooter, easy to deal with and good customer service by Dylan Kelly

gordonl13
8/26/13

we recently purchased two Rave stair lifts from us medical supplies. The service was great and the agent that assisted us was very professional, kind, and helpful. He did not just sell us our stair lifts and leave us but assisted us in the installation as well. The stair lift are wonderful and serve a great purpose. I would highly recommend the rave stair lift to anyone who is elderly or has a disability in any way. The stair lifts make climbing steps safe and easy. They are great!

jonj13
8/22/13

I went to the site not knowing anything about stair lift chairs. Michael Noneman was extremely knowledgeable in the industry and extremely helpful in directing me to the chair that best fit the needs of my parents in their home. I am a general contractor so I decided to self-installed the system and everything went smooth. I could not be more happy with how simplified the website is for explaining how to measure the staircase in order to properly order the chair system. Overall I would highly recommend US Medical Supplies to anyone!!!

nereidar
8/17/13

Hello, my name is Nereida Ramos and I have just received my Go Go Scooter from USMedicalSupplies.com, and I loved it!!! Roger was a great help in deciding which scooter was best for me. It has a massive amount of power and speed and is quick and easy to put together when your on the go. I fell in love with the scooter the first time I rode it and it was easy for me to drive. I would strongly recommend this product to everybody who is always on the go and needs to be in two places at once because it is strong, quick and easy!!!

Thank you so much Roger and everybody at USMedicalSupplies.com who helped me receive my scooter in the best condition!!!

doriss4
7/18/13

I had a great experience with U.S. Medical Supplies. The lift chair I ordered, and the addons, all arrived in a timely manner and the setup was complete and explained. The chair works just as promised. Very happy.

robertt29
7/16/13

I purchased a lift chair recently.

The staff was very helpful with all of the chair pricing details and shipping.

We received the chair on the ship date as promised, and the chair quality and performance has been excellent

johnm222
7/13/13

My old scooter was eight years old with a couple of batteries updated. It was slow and barely made it up the ramp into the house. My new scooter is faster (a bunch), more power and pulls up the ramp like it isn't there. Very comfortable as I use it in the house and in the yard - on grass - with no problems.

Wish I had purchased the new scoter a year or so ago. I would have saved the cost of a battery pack and a new cushion.

Great buy and made my life a bunch easier!!

joes390
7/12/13

The stair lift arrived ahead of schedule, a great installation and worked well.

jacklynk
7/6/13

had no problems w/them at all. Ordering was easy, but you must pay extra for items to be delivered INSIDE & set up. Golden lift recliner I ordered is very comfortable & love the velvet fabric.

bijank1
7/3/13

We had a great experience overall with this company. The sales reps were wonderful, very knowledgeable and experienced about their products. We are general contractrators who installed the stair lift for the homeowners and they are very happy with the product. We would highly recommend this company.

mattc33
6/30/13

I've had the chair about a month and I am pleased with everything accept the seat cushion gets my rump a little sore by the end of the day/ The service was good and the chair was delivered in a timely manner.

ernieg13
6/17/13

Good products, great prices, responsive customer service and quick delivery.

Helpful answer

I am trying to get repair services in North Texas for my new stair lift I bought from them this spring. Their mail box is always full. Good luck.

By Robert K. on 12/5/15
Helpful answer

No. I feel I've been cheated by US Medical Supplies. I ordered a lift chair from them more than a month ago and gave them payment information. They've charged me but never delivered my chair. Now I'm seeing other complaints from people who also paid more for "White Glove" delivery and installation service an they didn't get good service from them either. I was charged $1015 for the chair and $189 for delivery and installation but I have no chair yet. Undoubtedly gnomes are building the chair in China and it's being shipped by slow boat to PA where it will be shipped by mule train to TX.

By Ann W. on 10/15/15
Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the U.S. Medical Supplies staff and other customers.

U.S. Medical Supplies?