Review of UrbanOG

Tel: 1.866.961.8880
info@urbanog.com

jenniferl249
10/17/17

My order UOG2294373 was on time and accurate. The boots are awesome i got so many compliments on them.

dianec108
10/17/17

I have ordered a pair of shoes and a pair of boots from UrbanOg and was very happy with both purchases! The prices are unbelievably low and the quality high!
the fit was true to size and very comfortable!
I will definitely buy from them again and recommend you give them a try!

order# UOG2296842

shavonyab
10/16/17

I ordered some heels for my birthday. I love them they fit perfect. They are gorgeous. Order number UOG2295189 this is my second time ordering from Urban OG. I highly recommend ordering from here.

kellys240
10/12/17

I love shopping on urbanog.com they always have new and fashionable items. my order number is UOG2295946

samanthal80
9/29/17

I stumbled upon UrbanOG from a Google search one day. Since I hadn't ever heard of the site, I googled it and found the poor sitejabber reviews and got really skeptical about the legitimacy of the website.

But it was too late for me, because I had already seen a dream dress posted and I needed to try to obtain it. I gambled with my $30 and I'm so glad that I did. When ordering, I wrote a note to them about sizing and they actually called me to tell me that they read my request but unfortunately could not fulfill it. I've never experienced customer service like that from an online store... It was awesome. (& reassuring!)

The dress came and it was perfect. I've since ordered two more dresses, a romper, a bralette, and a pair of shoes. All have been high quality and they arrive really quickly after processing.

I don't normally take the time to write reviews but I saw so much negativity for a company that I've had such great experiences with & had to spread the word.

NOTE*
I haven't gotten confirmation emails on any of my orders which is an unusual practice and definitely had me concerned in the beginning. I recommend making an account with them so you can always track the status of your orders.

lat671
9/5/17

I wanted to order several items. The next day the promo changed. I am very disappointed because of this. I guess I'll have to wait until another offer is given at 30 percent off. I hope it will be soon for I'm on a limited income. I want very much to order your merchandise....thank you!!

jenniferd205
7/31/17

I tried placing an order for a pair of boots online, but every time I clicked the place order button I got a red screen and a warning that I may have been redirected to an illegitimate fraudulent site. I decided to call the company directly and see if other customers had experienced the same problem. I also decided it would be safer, and more convenient since I was already talking to a company representative, to place my order over the phone. I was told that the company does not take phone orders! I've heard of a company whose orders have to placed solely online. Not only that, orders can only be placed using a regular PC and not a phone or tablet! We haven't had a home PC or internet in years. We use solely our phones and notebooks, and I'm sure we're not the only household who feels a home PC with overpriced Internet service is outdated. I became a little skeptical about this company when I got the warning when trying to complete my order online, more red flags were waved after finding out they won't take orders over the phone, and I just finished reading a lot of bad reviews mainly from customers claiming their credit cards were either overcharged hundreds of dollars or the number was stolen and used to make fraudulent purchases that totaled hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars. I absolutely loved the pair of boots I was going to purchase and the price was very reasonable, but between the warning I received online and being told that they won't accept phone orders my intuition is screaming at me not to risk doing business with UrbanOG. I'm afraid the company itself may not be a legitimate business. If you have had a positive experience with this company, please comment and let me know about it. Thanks!

cecea1
7/17/17

Really like their style, and it's cheap. Shipping wasn't as fast as I thought, but still came in fine (like 4 days?).

yins
6/29/17

LOVE shopping at this website. They have great quality products and amazing price! I love their shoes collection. They are super cute!
All of my items arrived correctly with good condition and fast shipping !! Definitely will be ordering more!

gypsym2
6/29/17

UrbanOG offers exceptional customer service by contacting customers to update them on their order if there is anything wrong with the item (just be sure to choose the contact me option before checkout). I ordered a pair of over-the-knee-boots & shortly after I received both a voicemail and an email with photograph attachments notifying me that my boots had a very minor defect. There was a small glue smudge (coming from the manufacturing company when the boots were being made), since they were not in absolute perfect condition, the company contacted me and offered an additional 30% off the boots (other options such as replacing the item or accepting a full refund was also offered). However, since the boot had a very tiny glue smudge in the photo I decided to take a risk and accept the discount anyways; I was refunded back to my original payment method.
After a few days I received my boots and I could barely notice the glue smudge! Definitely worth the price and discount! Very happy with my overall experience with UrbanOG, and the sizing was also perfect.
Not only did I use a 25% promo code but I also got the 30% discount for the glue smudge on top of that, wow what a steal! You just cant beat that pricing!
Weekly promo codes are offered on their site, making items very affordable for anyone who is on a budget, they even offer Deal of the Day items with shocking prices you just cant resist!

springp1
6/14/17

After purchasing two times from this company, I decided to write my review. I don't know why there are so many bad reviews but my experiences were great (I also referred this site to all of my co-workers and they are all in love and some of them purchased w/o any problems) My shoes came in a timely manner and are in great condition. Both of my orders were over $50 so I got free SH, what a great deal!

delilahg3
6/6/17

After making a purchase with them they have tried to charge my credit card 4 times for thousands of dollars !

rayvenr
5/26/17

After a purchase I made, this website stole my credit card card information to make a $700 purchase. I had to immediately close that credit card account, and I had to get another card. BE AWARE !

melissaj72
5/23/17

These people stole my credit card information to make outrageous purchases the the thousands after I ordered 4 items from their website. BEWARE

julieh152
5/16/17

I HAVE ORDERED TWICE FROM THIS COMPANY ....RECEIVED THE ITEMS IN A QUCK MANNER AND HAVE ENJOYED THE ITEMS ....BUT .....BOTH TIMES I HAVE HAD FRAUDULENT CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD AND HAVE HAD TO CLOSE CARD ACCOUNT AND GET A NEW CARD....AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT SMALL CHARGES EITHER ....IN THE THOUSANDS...I'M ON THE EAST COAST AND THESE CHARGES WERE MADE IN CALIFORNIA....I HAVE A USAA CREDIT CARD AND THANK GOODNESS THEY HAVE CAUGHT THE ACTIVITY BEFORE I DID !!!! JUST BE CAREFUL IS ALL I CAN SAY !!! DON'T THINK I'LL EVER ORDER AGAIN AND I HATE THAT BECAUSE I REALLY DID LIKE THE ITEMS....

kittys13
4/9/17

The company is fraud they blocked me off the website people don't order from here I'm telling you this company is fraud

melissam180
3/26/17

I've ordered from them 4 times now and the shipping has always been pretty good, usually around 10 days. I've gotten 8 pairs of shoes from them and they've all been great!! A bit higher quality than Forever 21 type shoes, but still amazing prices. No complaints, honestly.

naishac1
3/15/17

This company stole my credit card information and used it around California (that's where they are located. I live in North Carolina) When I confronted them about it, they deleted and blocked me from all social media and they deleted my account. BEWARE!!!! These guys are crooks! I will say that the product gets there fast. It took a week each time I ordered something. However, WHY steal from people that are already giving you their money?! That it not okay!

nicols2
1/26/17

I got two pairs of shoes. Both size 7 and both didn't fit the same my OTK boots were not a size 7! Those were like two sizes too big so I sent them back. Ten days later... still no refund. And my booties half a size small but I kept them. Probably won't order anything else from them.

octaviam2
11/11/16

If you choose the shipping option for 2 day shipping you will not get your things in 2 days. I ordered 2 pair of shoes on what is technically Thursday morning at about 3am.... I chose the 2 day shipping thinking I would get my things at least by Saturday but they didn't even process my order until 1am on Friday morning and of course they don't ship things on the weekends which they should make clear on their website so I basically paid $25 for standard shipping. They will not refund my money and I'm very upset because I have an event to go to and now I have to emprovise when I shouldn't have to. I'm so annoyed I will never order anything from this site again.

norat7
7/5/16

Fast shipping and great quality and prices

kek32
6/28/16

I read so many reviews, I was fine with the good ones, but of course the bad ones scared me to death. I thought back and forth for two days. I became really skeptical on if I should order or not. So I went ahead and took the chance hell the shoes were $33 including shipping after the promo code. I am one satisfied customer. I ordered my shoes on June 20th 2016 and received them on June 25th 2016. No scratches, no damages, exactly what I ordered. I'll definitely be back for more.

christis4
6/7/16

Number one, the quality of the products are very cheap.
Number two, their customer service is horrible.
Number three, don't ever return items to them because they will deduct your whole credit.
Matter fact juat save yourself the time & dont order from them at ALL. Waste of $$.

kathleeng16
5/11/16

I have ordered a few stuff from the website and I have received my orders within the time they said it would be delivered. I order these flats once and they were too big so when I went to exchange them they were very nice & understanding about it. Definitely haven't had problems so far :)

lendaa
5/7/16

I ordered a pair of heels from here and they were the worst heels I've ever came encounter with. These shoes walked terribly to the point I had to take them off before the night was over. I even fell while walking in them. The shoes are of a very cheap quality. The shoes began to bend inward which caused me to fall. And I know it wasn't me because I've been walking in heels my whole life and have never had a situation like this! Do not buy from them!!

Helpful answer

hello i NEVER EVER place orders outside of my country USA...see if there is a business number on facebook..not a general customer service number on the page...leave a public message on their facebook page also!! let the public know the difficulty you are having!! good luck!! i only ordered once from them last autumn and had great trouble tracking my order...and this was in the U.S.~!!

By JUDY S. on 7/4/16
Helpful answer

Look at customer reviews!! and REMEMBER if you are short these boots thigh high---may be too long or overwhelming! i purposely fold mine over~ i am 5 feet 4 inches tall..

By JUDY S. on 12/30/15

Helpful answer

Everyone comments on the shoes and boots,but what about the clothes? That's what I would like to order and I'm just wondering if anyone has any feedback on that? Also, I'm worried about giving away my credit card information, so is the site safe? Please contact me soon because I want to order ASAP because of a promo code, thank you! :]

By Hope D. on 3/30/13
Questions? Get answers from the UrbanOG staff and other customers.

UrbanOG?