Review of UrbanOG

Tel: 1.866.961.8880
info@urbanog.com

jenniferd205
7/31/17

I tried placing an order for a pair of boots online, but every time I clicked the place order button I got a red screen and a warning that I may have been redirected to an illegitimate fraudulent site. I decided to call the company directly and see if other customers had experienced the same problem. I also decided it would be safer, and more convenient since I was already talking to a company representative, to place my order over the phone. I was told that the company does not take phone orders! I've heard of a company whose orders have to placed solely online. Not only that, orders can only be placed using a regular PC and not a phone or tablet! We haven't had a home PC or internet in years. We use solely our phones and notebooks, and I'm sure we're not the only household who feels a home PC with overpriced Internet service is outdated. I became a little skeptical about this company when I got the warning when trying to complete my order online, more red flags were waved after finding out they won't take orders over the phone, and I just finished reading a lot of bad reviews mainly from customers claiming their credit cards were either overcharged hundreds of dollars or the number was stolen and used to make fraudulent purchases that totaled hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars. I absolutely loved the pair of boots I was going to purchase and the price was very reasonable, but between the warning I received online and being told that they won't accept phone orders my intuition is screaming at me not to risk doing business with UrbanOG. I'm afraid the company itself may not be a legitimate business. If you have had a positive experience with this company, please comment and let me know about it. Thanks!

cecea1
7/17/17

Really like their style, and it's cheap. Shipping wasn't as fast as I thought, but still came in fine (like 4 days?).

yins
6/29/17

LOVE shopping at this website. They have great quality products and amazing price! I love their shoes collection. They are super cute!
All of my items arrived correctly with good condition and fast shipping !! Definitely will be ordering more!

gypsym2
6/29/17

UrbanOG offers exceptional customer service by contacting customers to update them on their order if there is anything wrong with the item (just be sure to choose the contact me option before checkout). I ordered a pair of over-the-knee-boots & shortly after I received both a voicemail and an email with photograph attachments notifying me that my boots had a very minor defect. There was a small glue smudge (coming from the manufacturing company when the boots were being made), since they were not in absolute perfect condition, the company contacted me and offered an additional 30% off the boots (other options such as replacing the item or accepting a full refund was also offered). However, since the boot had a very tiny glue smudge in the photo I decided to take a risk and accept the discount anyways; I was refunded back to my original payment method.
After a few days I received my boots and I could barely notice the glue smudge! Definitely worth the price and discount! Very happy with my overall experience with UrbanOG, and the sizing was also perfect.
Not only did I use a 25% promo code but I also got the 30% discount for the glue smudge on top of that, wow what a steal! You just cant beat that pricing!
Weekly promo codes are offered on their site, making items very affordable for anyone who is on a budget, they even offer Deal of the Day items with shocking prices you just cant resist!

springp1
6/14/17

After purchasing two times from this company, I decided to write my review. I don't know why there are so many bad reviews but my experiences were great (I also referred this site to all of my co-workers and they are all in love and some of them purchased w/o any problems) My shoes came in a timely manner and are in great condition. Both of my orders were over $50 so I got free SH, what a great deal!

delilahg3
6/6/17

After making a purchase with them they have tried to charge my credit card 4 times for thousands of dollars !

rayvenr
5/26/17

After a purchase I made, this website stole my credit card card information to make a $700 purchase. I had to immediately close that credit card account, and I had to get another card. BE AWARE !

melissaj72
5/23/17

These people stole my credit card information to make outrageous purchases the the thousands after I ordered 4 items from their website. BEWARE

julieh152
5/16/17

I HAVE ORDERED TWICE FROM THIS COMPANY ....RECEIVED THE ITEMS IN A QUCK MANNER AND HAVE ENJOYED THE ITEMS ....BUT .....BOTH TIMES I HAVE HAD FRAUDULENT CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD AND HAVE HAD TO CLOSE CARD ACCOUNT AND GET A NEW CARD....AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT SMALL CHARGES EITHER ....IN THE THOUSANDS...I'M ON THE EAST COAST AND THESE CHARGES WERE MADE IN CALIFORNIA....I HAVE A USAA CREDIT CARD AND THANK GOODNESS THEY HAVE CAUGHT THE ACTIVITY BEFORE I DID !!!! JUST BE CAREFUL IS ALL I CAN SAY !!! DON'T THINK I'LL EVER ORDER AGAIN AND I HATE THAT BECAUSE I REALLY DID LIKE THE ITEMS....

kittys13
4/9/17

The company is fraud they blocked me off the website people don't order from here I'm telling you this company is fraud

melissam180
3/26/17

I've ordered from them 4 times now and the shipping has always been pretty good, usually around 10 days. I've gotten 8 pairs of shoes from them and they've all been great!! A bit higher quality than Forever 21 type shoes, but still amazing prices. No complaints, honestly.

naishac1
3/15/17

This company stole my credit card information and used it around California (that's where they are located. I live in North Carolina) When I confronted them about it, they deleted and blocked me from all social media and they deleted my account. BEWARE!!!! These guys are crooks! I will say that the product gets there fast. It took a week each time I ordered something. However, WHY steal from people that are already giving you their money?! That it not okay!

nicols2
1/26/17

I got two pairs of shoes. Both size 7 and both didn't fit the same my OTK boots were not a size 7! Those were like two sizes too big so I sent them back. Ten days later... still no refund. And my booties half a size small but I kept them. Probably won't order anything else from them.

octaviam2
11/11/16

If you choose the shipping option for 2 day shipping you will not get your things in 2 days. I ordered 2 pair of shoes on what is technically Thursday morning at about 3am.... I chose the 2 day shipping thinking I would get my things at least by Saturday but they didn't even process my order until 1am on Friday morning and of course they don't ship things on the weekends which they should make clear on their website so I basically paid $25 for standard shipping. They will not refund my money and I'm very upset because I have an event to go to and now I have to emprovise when I shouldn't have to. I'm so annoyed I will never order anything from this site again.

norat7
7/5/16

Fast shipping and great quality and prices

kek32
6/28/16

I read so many reviews, I was fine with the good ones, but of course the bad ones scared me to death. I thought back and forth for two days. I became really skeptical on if I should order or not. So I went ahead and took the chance hell the shoes were $33 including shipping after the promo code. I am one satisfied customer. I ordered my shoes on June 20th 2016 and received them on June 25th 2016. No scratches, no damages, exactly what I ordered. I'll definitely be back for more.

christis4
6/7/16

Number one, the quality of the products are very cheap.
Number two, their customer service is horrible.
Number three, don't ever return items to them because they will deduct your whole credit.
Matter fact juat save yourself the time & dont order from them at ALL. Waste of $$.

kathleeng16
5/11/16

I have ordered a few stuff from the website and I have received my orders within the time they said it would be delivered. I order these flats once and they were too big so when I went to exchange them they were very nice & understanding about it. Definitely haven't had problems so far :)

lendaa
5/7/16

I ordered a pair of heels from here and they were the worst heels I've ever came encounter with. These shoes walked terribly to the point I had to take them off before the night was over. I even fell while walking in them. The shoes are of a very cheap quality. The shoes began to bend inward which caused me to fall. And I know it wasn't me because I've been walking in heels my whole life and have never had a situation like this! Do not buy from them!!

deloresb3
4/22/16

I purchase 2 dresses from this company which were White, after taking them out of the plastic bag and seeing that they were not made out of the best material and actually see-thru
I immediately did a return request. I sent off the return and 4 days later I receive and email stating that they issued a partial return, reason being that the dress had been Worn.
I never Wore the dress or tried it on and with a 30% restock fee this company must be out of their minds, I called the Custer Service department and I was told that the return department would have to review the item again, If they have any type of quality control they would of reviewed it when it arrived to the return department.
They almost had a customer, But with the response from customer service, I am not satisfied and I will not Shop with them again.

laneh4
4/19/16

Tried to make a purchase with Urban OG. I was excited to see their low-cost products, and interested in their shoes. Ordered them, and after a week or two checked my tracking. According to the DHL site, my address was incomplete (despite having house number + unit, full street, direction, city, state, and zip code) and had been returned to post office. No response from DHL at all, but UOG refused to give me any kind of discount or compensation. Refused to take any kind of fault or responsibility for the situation. At this point my item is being returned to OG, as the post office doesn't hold mail, and they estimate a full month before it would even start back to me. Super disappointed in the company and the lack of customer service that I received. Cancelling my order.

feeo
3/17/16

after reading the reviews i was skeptical about placing an order (some good/some bad) so i went ahead and placed an order march 10, 2016 & received a conformation same day march 11 comes & they let me know that one of my sandals has a glue spot (soo very minor) wasn't noticeable AT ALL so they gave me an additional 30% witch was placed back on my card. Another pair of my shoes wasn't what i expected i feel they should have gave a 30% of that one (my shoe had a few tares on the side like coming from the sole even tho it looks like its pretty intact but i still couldnt over look that) instead of the glue stain witch you could barley see but my overall experience was good no problems at all will consider ordering again.

rb69
11/30/15

I ordered a black dress and when I tried it on it had one arm longer than the other and the size of the top part is so disproportionate to the bottom size. I could barely squeeze in it. It looked so wrong as if it was sewed by a beginner. I tried to call them to return it and I keep getting a message that the voice mailbox is full. They are crooks and should be put out of business.

lorieh2
11/20/15

I am highly cautious and skeptical when it comes to buying clothes online. This is a good site. The pricing is good for the material used. I bought three items and the quality is great. I would shop here again, however, I have already gotten what I wanted from the site and happy with my purchases. I do recommend this site. Very good transaction.

Tip for consumers: Take your time when purchasing online. It can save a lot of mix up or frustration on any site. My experience here was good.

judys20
10/21/15

EVEN WHEN IT CAME TO RETURNS I HAVE NO PRINTER SO I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD ANY RECEIPT..THEY WORKED WITH ME IN ALMOST EVERY WAY!!! CLOTHES ARE/WERE SURPRISINGLY CHEAPER THAN MANY OTHER SITES...BEWARE SOME ITEMS RUN SMALL!! THE MODELS ARE MOSTLY BEAN-POLES AND I AM 5 FEET 4 INCHES 129-130 POUNDS..SO I HOPED I WOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS...ONLY THE LENGTH IN ONE ITEM WAS A PROBLEM! ITEMS ARE MUCH BETTER MADE THAN MANY OFF-PRICE BUDGET SITES ALSO!! IF YOU ARE OLDER-LOOKING OR OVER-WEIGHT YOU MAY HAVE A PROBLEM MAKING THESE TRENDY OUTFITS WORK FOR YOU....THANK GOODNESS THEY HAVE SIZE CHARTS!

Helpful answer

hello i NEVER EVER place orders outside of my country USA...see if there is a business number on facebook..not a general customer service number on the page...leave a public message on their facebook page also!! let the public know the difficulty you are having!! good luck!! i only ordered once from them last autumn and had great trouble tracking my order...and this was in the U.S.~!!

By JUDY S. on 7/4/16
Helpful answer

Look at customer reviews!! and REMEMBER if you are short these boots thigh high---may be too long or overwhelming! i purposely fold mine over~ i am 5 feet 4 inches tall..

By JUDY S. on 12/30/15

Helpful answer

Everyone comments on the shoes and boots,but what about the clothes? That's what I would like to order and I'm just wondering if anyone has any feedback on that? Also, I'm worried about giving away my credit card information, so is the site safe? Please contact me soon because I want to order ASAP because of a promo code, thank you! :]

By Hope D. on 3/30/13
Questions? Get answers from the UrbanOG staff and other customers.

UrbanOG?