US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

norat7
7/5/16

Fast shipping and great quality and prices

kek32
6/28/16

I read so many reviews, I was fine with the good ones, but of course the bad ones scared me to death. I thought back and forth for two days. I became really skeptical on if I should order or not. So I went ahead and took the chance hell the shoes were $33 including shipping after the promo code. I am one satisfied customer. I ordered my shoes on June 20th 2016 and received them on June 25th 2016. No scratches, no damages, exactly what I ordered. I'll definitely be back for more.

christis4
6/7/16

Number one, the quality of the products are very cheap.
Number two, their customer service is horrible.
Number three, don't ever return items to them because they will deduct your whole credit.
Matter fact juat save yourself the time & dont order from them at ALL. Waste of $$.

kathleeng16
5/11/16

I have ordered a few stuff from the website and I have received my orders within the time they said it would be delivered. I order these flats once and they were too big so when I went to exchange them they were very nice & understanding about it. Definitely haven't had problems so far :)

lendaa
5/7/16

I ordered a pair of heels from here and they were the worst heels I've ever came encounter with. These shoes walked terribly to the point I had to take them off before the night was over. I even fell while walking in them. The shoes are of a very cheap quality. The shoes began to bend inward which caused me to fall. And I know it wasn't me because I've been walking in heels my whole life and have never had a situation like this! Do not buy from them!!

deloresb3
4/22/16

I purchase 2 dresses from this company which were White, after taking them out of the plastic bag and seeing that they were not made out of the best material and actually see-thru
I immediately did a return request. I sent off the return and 4 days later I receive and email stating that they issued a partial return, reason being that the dress had been Worn.
I never Wore the dress or tried it on and with a 30% restock fee this company must be out of their minds, I called the Custer Service department and I was told that the return department would have to review the item again, If they have any type of quality control they would of reviewed it when it arrived to the return department.
They almost had a customer, But with the response from customer service, I am not satisfied and I will not Shop with them again.

laneh4
4/19/16

Tried to make a purchase with Urban OG. I was excited to see their low-cost products, and interested in their shoes. Ordered them, and after a week or two checked my tracking. According to the DHL site, my address was incomplete (despite having house number + unit, full street, direction, city, state, and zip code) and had been returned to post office. No response from DHL at all, but UOG refused to give me any kind of discount or compensation. Refused to take any kind of fault or responsibility for the situation. At this point my item is being returned to OG, as the post office doesn't hold mail, and they estimate a full month before it would even start back to me. Super disappointed in the company and the lack of customer service that I received. Cancelling my order.

feeo
3/17/16

after reading the reviews i was skeptical about placing an order (some good/some bad) so i went ahead and placed an order march 10, 2016 & received a conformation same day march 11 comes & they let me know that one of my sandals has a glue spot (soo very minor) wasn't noticeable AT ALL so they gave me an additional 30% witch was placed back on my card. Another pair of my shoes wasn't what i expected i feel they should have gave a 30% of that one (my shoe had a few tares on the side like coming from the sole even tho it looks like its pretty intact but i still couldnt over look that) instead of the glue stain witch you could barley see but my overall experience was good no problems at all will consider ordering again.

rb69
11/30/15

I ordered a black dress and when I tried it on it had one arm longer than the other and the size of the top part is so disproportionate to the bottom size. I could barely squeeze in it. It looked so wrong as if it was sewed by a beginner. I tried to call them to return it and I keep getting a message that the voice mailbox is full. They are crooks and should be put out of business.

lorieh2
11/20/15

I am highly cautious and skeptical when it comes to buying clothes online. This is a good site. The pricing is good for the material used. I bought three items and the quality is great. I would shop here again, however, I have already gotten what I wanted from the site and happy with my purchases. I do recommend this site. Very good transaction.

Tip for consumers: Take your time when purchasing online. It can save a lot of mix up or frustration on any site. My experience here was good.

judys20
10/21/15

EVEN WHEN IT CAME TO RETURNS I HAVE NO PRINTER SO I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD ANY RECEIPT..THEY WORKED WITH ME IN ALMOST EVERY WAY!!! CLOTHES ARE/WERE SURPRISINGLY CHEAPER THAN MANY OTHER SITES...BEWARE SOME ITEMS RUN SMALL!! THE MODELS ARE MOSTLY BEAN-POLES AND I AM 5 FEET 4 INCHES 129-130 POUNDS..SO I HOPED I WOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS...ONLY THE LENGTH IN ONE ITEM WAS A PROBLEM! ITEMS ARE MUCH BETTER MADE THAN MANY OFF-PRICE BUDGET SITES ALSO!! IF YOU ARE OLDER-LOOKING OR OVER-WEIGHT YOU MAY HAVE A PROBLEM MAKING THESE TRENDY OUTFITS WORK FOR YOU....THANK GOODNESS THEY HAVE SIZE CHARTS!

kristenh10
10/19/15

It has been 7 days and they still have not shipped my two pairs of boots?! what is going on?!
Update: I called UrbanOG and they told me that they shipped 4 days ago and UPS must just have not scanned it! So, of course, I called UPS and they told me they have only created a shipping label and no nothing has shipped yet!

shellym19
10/17/15

They have the cheapest shoes compared to other sites that carry the same shoes. They always have discount codes too! I can't comment on customer service, but I've always got my package within a week. I don't order their clothes, just shoes.

kirstens9
8/5/15

I would have rated UrbanOg 5 stars, but unfortunately I don't favor their jewelry. Either it was too small or cheap looking, not including their sunglasses ! The dresses I ordered were perfect & I am overral very satisfied !

sydneys18
7/23/15

They're website clearly stated that they had a size 8 in stock yet they sent me a 5 and only gave me $9 back out of a $24 order because it was "nonrefundable" for the shipping to me and deducted money for me shipping back to them. The woman was so rude to me she said they would never do such and then as I'm explaining she just puts me on hold. Another woman comes on phone and refuses to give me my money back. Needless to say I will never shop from this site agaon

jennyt17
7/16/15

They shipped me a dirty dress, I overlooked it. Tried it on for ONE MINUTE LITERALLY, it was see thru, so I shipped it back within 5 hours upon receiving. Once they received the returned item, they deducted the 30% stating that I dirtied the dress when I've been a loyal and honest buyer of 4 years to them (and this is my second time ever returning anything within 4 years). Obviously that 30% means more than continuous business. Will NEVER shop there again, bad customer service. AMICLUBWEAR rules for sure in my book now.

sarahz17
7/15/15

After placing my order, I read terrible reviews about this company. I shop online a lot so I thought I was out of luck. However, I immediately received a confirmation email and a few days later I was notified that my package shipped. My order was placed the evening of July 7 and the package came today, the 15th. My shoes were exactly as pictured, good quality material, and fit as described. Just be patient and be careful what you buy.

alyssab4
4/18/15

I have order from them twice, always shoes. I have received what I ordered & have had no issues. They sale prices are also amazing ! I got 5 pairs of really nice boots for about $60.

jaynieh
3/23/15

I am a huge online shopper since I live in a town with no department other than a local Walmart. Urbanog.com is one of the first online stores I've shopped from and I have shopped from many. Since I live in Nevada, shipment time is phenomenal and the quality of shoes is what you pay for. On the other hand, I have bought from them and the quality be less than ideal, especially for what you pay for it but other than that, they are great! I've ordered from them many times so it is indeed legit.

breeab
3/9/15

I bought 6 pairs of shoes as well as a pair of earrings from their website. Upon receiving the shoes 3 of the 6 were broken and the earrings also arrived broken. After calling customer service and being hung up on once they offered me in store credit, which was absolutely unacceptable. After agreeing to give me my money back, I told them I wanted to return everything for my money because I do not think their product is made of high quality, and they are charging me a $7 restocking fee for every item that I am returning that is not broken. Their customer service and products are terrible. They buy them from bulk from other countries, and are extremely poor quality. How do they not realize shoes and earrings are broken before they're shipped out, and I do not understand why they find it so hard to give me my money back after a terrible first impression.

Tip for consumers: I would not use this site, for clothing and especially not for jewelry. Anything under $10 is also non-refundable, and anything you wish to return will consist of a $7 restocking fee if it isn't broken.

alexisa17
2/18/15

I ordered a swim suit. I ordered the Large and it is like a size small. I was okay that it did not fit but I call to return and they don't accept returns on swimwear...I'm also from Hawaii, they don't accept returns from Hawaii...WTF? So I Just wasted 34.00$. If this is their return policy then put it where you buy the Swimwear. I know hate this place and its a total scam to keep your money and not give a realistic quality item.

kellyb80
12/29/14

This company deserves zero stars and that is the rating I would have given them had that been an option. I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter for Christmas and they sent the wrong size. Contacting them via their TWO! customer service numbers is impossible. Everytime I call, I get a recorded message that says the voice mail box for the number you have called is full and then, it hangs up on me. At this point, I have sent an email message and the company says they will get back to me in the order the email was received. I have little hope that they will get back to me at all.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this website and use one that is reputable!

tracyc43
12/21/14

Their shoes are absolutely adorable! I bought a pair of slouch boots from here last year, and they're the comfiest boots I've ever had.

I've ordered a couple things from them in the past...they usually ship right on time and, like I said, great shoes! However, I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 because the quality of their actual clothing is meh. The shirts I've ordered are made from a pretty flimsy fabric. The jeans I ordered were decent and lasted me about a year and a half, which isn't bad for $30 jeans, but they're very stretchy and more like jeggings than jeans. If you like this style, it's awesome, but just be aware that the clothing materials are a little lower-quality.

kellyv7
12/18/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I have order from here and recently got scammed! THIS IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY AND SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS. Save yourself the money from these cheap products and horrible customer service. They do even deserve a single star!

pinkangelj
11/18/14

The website itself is hard to log onto. I kept getting closed out.Tried it from another computer-NO! it's thier site. Trying to get ahold of customer service was null and void. Glad I decided not to finally place an order. AND definitely glad I read the reviews.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the UrbanOG staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
7/12/16
Add your answer
7/4/16
Answer
judys20
A: hello i NEVER EVER place orders outside of my country USA...see if there is a business number on facebook..not a general customer service number on the page...leave a public message on their facebook page also!! let the public know the difficulty you are having!! good luck!! i only ordered once from them last autumn and had great trouble tracking my order...and this was in the U.S.~!!
7/5/16