US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

salliem1
9/27/16

Tmart offers a huge range of goods, from electronics and laptop computers to false eyelashes(!) If you're into tattooing there is an amazing range of tools I never knew existed, and don't get me started on nail art! Household and sports items, automotive and toys, even lockpicking tools. If you've never visited Tmart it is worth browsing through its site. If you can't find anything that interests or surprises you I will be astonished.

stevens170
9/24/16

For the most part the quality of the products for the price is outstanding with the exception of rechargeable batteries, they suck. Ordering form the Hong Kong Warehouse is ok if you are prepared to wait three weeks or so longer than they indicate once you order. I'm always told don't worry everything is fine and this is rarely true. Using chat for service is actually very good and you can get information about orders quickly but still the information seems more to blow hot air up the pooper instead of factual. The website is ok, easy to order but the history of purchases is always glitching and not providing all of the orders placed, especially the most recent orders. Over all, I give this company a 3.5 rating because of the delays in receiving products and the tell you want they think you want to hear answers when there is a problem. 70% of my orders go out without a problem but the one's that don't ship when they are suppose to seem to be an ongoing problems that needs attension.

williamd118
9/23/16

I recently ordered a USB SD Micro SDXC Reader. It did EXACTLY what I wanted to do. I was able to put MY ENTIRE music correction (30 hours) on ONE CARD. I would STRONGLY suggest you purchased it from Tmart! I have NEVER SEEN anything like this it borders on UNBELIEVABLE and have recevied EXACTLY what I ordered!

colinc49
9/12/16

Ive had good service from Tmart, everything that I have ordered has been excellent, and arrived within the stipulated time, except for one item which turned up a week late! other than that BRILLIANT. Colin

pedroa21
9/8/16

I live in the Portugal and have placed many orders with Tmart.com. Sometimes the shipping takes a little while because the orders are coming from overseas. Be patient you will receive them and will be very happy with you purchase for the amount of $$$ you have spent. Great Company.

anzoas
9/3/16

I ordered a clarinet for 80 dollars and now I don't have it so this ruined my life. I have to drop out of band ruining my dreams of learning an instrument before the end of the year and it is awful I never got my instrument and I never got a refund. The website ruined my life

pol277
9/1/16

Better Tracking and notification

brianam6
8/31/16

I really don't see how people can even order from tmart because the page would freeze up, get blank pages, and wouldn't let you display more items. I was on there 10 min trying to shop and then gave up! I don't want to here no crap that it was my device because i didn't have problems with the other stores and i have 4G LTE because the phone tower is infront of my house! You need to take the time to fix your web page!

mayurs1
8/31/16

I had placed order four times and every time it was cancelled for some reason without informing me. I had bigger problem for my last order. since I thought there might be some problem with credit card processing, I paid through Paypal. I thought to resolve the issue without involving Paypal and dealt with them directly without any outcome. They constantly said that my money was already refunded. I even ended up sending them my Paypal statement without any success. Finally I opened the case with Paypal and got my money back after about 20 days. Now, I do not look at that website and unsubscribed from their email list too.

christ5190
8/28/16

Have been purchasing from Tmart for the last 4 years. Have learned a few tricks.
1. If they are not from the US warehouse, shipped directly from China, be prepared to wait, so buy only things that are non-critical and be prepared to wait as long as 2-3 months.
2. Do not buy any batteries that seem to be ridiculously cheap - there's a reason why they are so cheap. Bought rechargeable AA batteries that were suspiciously light and simply would not last very long for each charge, in spite of the 3000mAH claim.
3. Do not buy LED lightbulbs, no matter how cheap they seem to be. Despite the claim that they can last 20 years, almost all I have purchased have lasted less than 2. You can find equally cheap ones now in North America and these will probably last quite a bit longer.
4. Most of the LED flashlights and bike lights are pretty good buys. Bought some really bright ones from them and all for less than C$20 each.
5. Most of the cheap electronic gadgets are quite OK. I have a really cool battery tester which cost me less than C$15 and an amplifier that cost me $12 and sounds really good. A $20 car dash-cam saved me umpteen thousands in insurance payments in an accident so all else is forgiven!
6. Don't bet on much customer service from these folks. It's not that they don't try, it's just that they are not acquainted with the level of quality we in the west are familiar with. They are also less proficient in English so set your expectations and you won't be quite as disappointed.
7. Because of #6, don't spend on very expensive items. The single most expensive item I have purchased to date was probably less than $40.
If you follow these guidelines, you should be able to get some really good deals off these guys.

Chris

brianl93
8/25/16

I bought a 2 keyboard stand (SKU: BD077446). It is a great buy for this price. It was easy to set up, though I needed to trim the ends off some rubber parts. It looks great, and is sturdy and stable, but I wouldn't recommend it for gigging, as the plastic threaded knobs may not stand up to repeated readjustment. Shipping was quick. This was my first purchase at Tmart. Based on value, quality (for the price), and service I'll definitely consider Tmart for future purchases.

brittanys54
8/25/16

I love this site, discount prices, clearance, everything u need all in one place at low costs. Absolutely love.

bobbyt15
8/23/16

I have enjoyed shopping on Tmart and would love it if everyone knew about it.

bobbyd39
8/22/16

Since July 13th I ordered 9 different things...5 made it here but 4 have not...they told me to have patience which I do but it is the end of August now and my patience is running low...I will wait but I will wait on buying anything else if I do not get what I ordered...usually Tmart has a fast delivery but lately I have to have patience... I like Tmart but somewhere in China Tmart is being ruined.

samr95
8/18/16

Some items that are for sale, don't have a good quality. I didn't receive any response from customer service after several tries.

andyl71
8/16/16

I have ordered from Tmart many times and have never been disappointed. Great selection, low-low prices, fast & friendly customer service and quality products. The only bad thing I could say is sometimes the shipping can take a min. (because its overseas) but at least its free so no complaints there either. Highly recommended!!!

eugenem45
8/16/16

Since I have been a customer with TMart here in the US, they have been spot on for me. The China deliveries does not really take that long.

I had a China order sent air mail to me recently, how spot on is that. Now I'm not saying they ship all orders airmail, but it shows what a reliable company TMart is. I for one give them my 5 star approval.

josephs181
8/15/16

I live in the USA and have placed many orders with this company. Sometimes the shipping takes a little while because the orders are coming from overseas. Be patient you will receive them and will be very happy with you purchase for the amount of $$$ you have spent. Great Company.

iqbals3
8/15/16

Good deals
Sometime you may find low quality or bad items but its easy to exchange or get refund.

annas171
8/13/16

I'm ordering nearly everything at Tmart now. It ever takes 2-4 weeks till my orders get delivered but mostly just because the customs keep it at the boarder for such long time ... The customer support reply very fast, the products are cheap but still good of quality.

movildsmm

Order No: 160726YXYPQJ
16Pcs TangsFire AA 3300mAh 1.2V Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery Green

Buenas pilas a buen precio , buena capacidad de carga, ya vienen cargadas para utilizar al momento, la calidad parece buena y por ahora estoy contento con la compra, el envío fué bastante rápido comparado con otras páginas del estilo.Contento con la compra.

rickk41
8/12/16

I have purchased many items from T-Mart, I have always received what I ordered. I have always been pleased. You do not pay allot so my expectation is low. I have been surprised by how well items work, and the quality. So sorry for those who have had trouble, I would say order now have fun.

johnm851
8/12/16

I recieved my hose ans pistol sprayer in the time frame as stated when i made the purchase.
have not taken the time to try it out as i speak however I am busy this time of year. it looks as i expected it would.

mikea136
8/9/16

Took my money and never delivered the products. I chatted with customer service 2 weeks back and they asked for a little more time. Order was shipped 6/17/2016, it is now 8/9/2016.
They cannot track it or tell me where it is and they have not issued the refund I requested.
Logistics at caveman levels - not worth browsing the cool products on the site because you'll never receive them!!!!

Shipps From: Hong Kong Warehouse
Items Shipped By: N/A <----- (A very reputable courier company)
Ship On: 2016-06-17 00:00:00

Tip for consumers: Don't use it, find a more reputable alternative.

valj12
8/4/16

I ordered two watches from TMART.COM and upon speaking to Belly at customer service I was told that my order had been cancelled. I did not authorize this cancellation for those two watches. Not only that but when I called my bank to see what was happening with the refund the bank informed me that $100.98  had not been refunded back into my account. I asked them why not and they informed me that they were waiting for reimbursement notification from the company. I ordered GT68 Outdoor GPS Compass Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth Smart Watch Phone Black & Blue and a GT68 Outdoor GPS Compass Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth Smart Watch Phone Black & Orange and never received the order. I am not happy with this company. I thought this company was in good standing with their customers and so far I am not at all amused or pleased. I am out of 2 watches and/or $100.98. Thanks TMART.COM unless some miracle happens I won't be shopping with you all (and its a shame cause I tend to buy a lot of unique items for Christmas and this year I had my sights set on your company). Just an idea last Christmas I spent a total of $3386.24 and I was still grabbing small stuff as I came across unique items.

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question