US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

derekl27
1/23/17

Have had no problems with this company, Customer service is prompt and they will listen and negotiate with you in a genuine case.

lawrencef18
1/19/17

Received a four function headlamp. After about 10 minutes, the center(main) LED lamp failed. Contacted tmart and they offered to credit me with $5.00 that I could use to buy something else. I asked them to replace it and they agreed to replace the headlamp. They will do their best to make you get value for your purchase if you have problems.

larryd75
1/16/17

Overall, I am quite satisfied with Tmart's products and customer service. Over the past 2 years, I have picked up quite a few useful and unusual items for myself and gifts for friends. Had some problems with a LED light bulb and Tmart remedied the problem promptly

brookee4
1/13/17

One day my sister was on the internet and she saw that on the website t-mart there was a too-faced chocolate bar palette. it was only 10$ and so i was like OMG i'm totally going to get this and my sister had all ready got in but it had not came yet because she ordered it the day before. it came a long time after we ordered it but it didn't smell like chocolate at all it smelled like a musty wear house. I little while later my sister was having fraudulent orders on her debit card and now about one month later i'm having charges on my card. please DON'T order any thing from t-mart you will get scammed.

derrickt8
1/13/17

This week I order some items and I had to make an address change.
The costumer service respond instant after I send my "ticket" with the address change.
They were friendly and help me true the hole process.

kent390

ORDER ITEM on OCT 16 2016 and it is now JAN 12 2017
NEVER GOT IT
DONT BUY FROM TMART!!!
As there really is no customer service to speak of.
I got in touch with them but they have done NOTHING TO HELP!!!!
NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Also if you post a good review of an item they put it up,
BUT if you post a bad review of the cheap CHINESE JUNK you bought on their site.
THEY NEVER PUBLISH YOUR BAD REVIEW!!!
Not one of the items I bought and gave a low rating one ever got published.
And I gave about 5 bad reviews and about 11 good reviews.

ariexa
1/12/17

About 2 month ago I got a torch with 2 defective batteries and requested to resend me 2 new serviceable ones instead.
The Tmart staff have been leading me by the nose for more than a month, inventing all sorts of strange reasons, up to the obvious lie that they do not send batteries to customers allegedly because of Prohibition of the Airmail Service, while the site promoted them (the same as it does today), and when I proved it, its representatives themselves confirmed it in the online chat, thus admitting their fraud.
This is my first order on this site, which was unsuccessful...
It is obvious that they absolutely do not appreciate their prestige.
I am very disappointed, and I cant recommend Tmart to anyone!

michaelb465
1/12/17

I have ordered from TMart for some time now, I do get a few things that doesn't work right for me, for the price I paid, it was worth it, because I would have gotten the same item from some other place (if I found it on sale), so it did save me some money. I can't send them back because I do not have the packaging, I throw that away when I get my stuff. orders from over seas takes a while to get. my over all for my order is good, I will order from there again.

Tip for consumers: you get what you pay for. cheaper then other places.

richardm226
1/4/17

Customer service is taking care of me on matters with my orders, we'll see how it goes.

chuckc35
1/4/17

Placed an order. Posted as Processing for more than 10 days. No one would answer what "Processing" meant. On a shelt, in a box, being shipped, being manufactured ? Since I paid with PayPal, I filed my complaint thru PayPal. This did get me an immediate refund, but apparently TMart never had one or both of my two items in stock, and never felt the need to communicate.
To many vendors with two or three day turn-around times to put up with a crap company like this.

erikal20
1/3/17

I had a shipping mishap wherein I forgot to change a previous address prior to ordering my product. However, I sent a ticket to them straight away asking to change the address, and received a response merely an hour later. They were very helpful and polite.

stacyg33
12/29/16

afte receiving a defective item, I returned it, had to pay for the return label myself, it was almost more than the product, 17 days later still no refunf and no money back on my account, This company is a scam. fraud alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adelitav
12/22/16

I'm raising 5 children whom are not mine. Any money I spend hurts my wallet. So, to spend $35 on some Christmas lights that I was planning on allowing the kids to decorate with, is a lot!
Obviously they didn't work. The company won't respond to my complaint. So, we have a dark Christmas tree.
Pissed off right now!

harryh61
12/16/16

Excellent product and Seller. A pleasure to do business with.

kimberlya45
12/16/16

Over a month ago I ordered a few items from Tmart because of the good prices. I read reviews and found that people were pretty much happy with their products. The items I chose were from US Direct and were supposed to ship within 24 hours(Christmas time, so I wasn't expecting 24 hours). Not! Now all of a sudden every item that I ordered is out of stock. I noticed on their website that when items were out of stock it stated across the product "out of stock". The products I ordered did not show an insufficient stock or out of stock. Now I am probably not going to get before Christmas. My suggestion, pay the extra money and order from a US company.

caseyc43
12/13/16

You may find items at lower price so but believe me if there is ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING wrong with tour item or order or it gets damages during shipment and you have to return it get ready for hell....most of the customer service can take even write in English properly and it seems as if they hav two people running the entire business. They asked me for a picture of my crédit card and bank transaction history page to prove I Ann the buyer when I use debit PayPal...this is a clear violation of any basic merchant account agreement...beware of the security in this site or the lack there of...shop with a US site in the end the few dollars in savings will cost you more!

petert118
12/12/16

in order for a site to sell vintage items in this case pottery the person describing the item must not leave out important facts...that are important to buyers...then to debate a customer service agent..is not only unprofessional it results in lost customers..I will stick to ebay where they back up both the buyer and seller..right now EBTHIS an amateur...

johnl403
12/1/16

I've read reviews on Tmart and the negative ones are mainly due to poor handling of the situation by the customer!

When you buy. $2.99 cord and pay $5.99 to return it for a new one, you've already lost and have a bad taste!

They will credit your account for the refund without sending it back but don't be a cheater and try to do it for the refund alone.

They ALWAYS respond and always make an effort to satisfy the customer but you are required to be a smart customer and not just a complainer with no clue!

I'm tough and believe that bad behavior is not allowed but in the case of consumers you get what you deserve if you're smart and proactive!!!

petere43
12/1/16

The prices are good although their Tmart points earned are useless

gerryd17
11/24/16

I have bought a lot of things from Tmart. The goods have always been of a very high quality. I had to return one item. A camera that would only work in China. They were very good and cheerfully refunded my money.

richardl148
11/18/16

The items were in packing status for about a month, instead of having shipped within 7 days as advertised. I contacted them and received the items in the next few days, so they must have been shipped prior to that, I'll never know.. Good price, good quality also, in fact better than expected, works well, finally i'm happy with this purchase, as almost always with TMart.

deec49
11/8/16

I have iused Tmart for various reason and have not had any issues. The products arrive quickly and in perfect condition - most times. When they aren't perfect, the customer service has worked hard to keep my business!

nataliel22
11/8/16

China prices without the wait.....love it

donc80
10/29/16

I gave this review one star only because I could not give it no stars. I ordered 10 18650 lithium ion batteries that were rated at 5300 mAh, not knowing at the time that the technology currently does not support more than 3500 mAh. Thes batteries were about 1/8 the weight of a legitimate 18650 cell and tested to less than 250 mAh consistently. After much argument with their customer service (Idiots) they offered me a refund. By this time I had spend so much time with these outlaws I decided a refund was not good enough. I will keep this crap as proof of there treachery and continue to flame them wherever possible. I have even tried to contact 60 minutes to run an excerpt on Chinese bandits. don casady

skippyp
10/21/16

I used to order many items from Tmart all the time. Lately their service had become so bad, I will not order from them any more. Bad packaging/shipping - almost every time the package/item is damaged. They spam email me +2x a day EVERY day with the same lame promos even though I've unsubscribed +50x! I even contacted customer service to stop the emails and they told me they don't control emails LMAO. So I had to mark all their emails to my spam folder and I never order from them again. AliExpress or Gearbest has all my business now.

45 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question