US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

johnl403
12/1/16

I got some products and they were malfunctioning and they returned the money paid.

They also refunded money for products not received.

I was impressed and I am a very hard sell!

Great Job Tmart

petere43
12/1/16

The prices are good although their Tmart points earned are useless

gerryd17
11/24/16

I have bought a lot of things from Tmart. The goods have always been of a very high quality. I had to return one item. A camera that would only work in China. They were very good and cheerfully refunded my money.

richardl148
11/18/16

The items were in packing status for about a month, instead of having shipped within 7 days as advertised. I contacted them and received the items in the next few days, so they must have been shipped prior to that, I'll never know.. Good price, good quality also, in fact better than expected, works well, finally i'm happy with this purchase, as almost always with TMart.

deec49
11/8/16

I have iused Tmart for various reason and have not had any issues. The products arrive quickly and in perfect condition - most times. When they aren't perfect, the customer service has worked hard to keep my business!

nataliel22
11/8/16

China prices without the wait.....love it

donc80
10/29/16

I gave this review one star only because I could not give it no stars. I ordered 10 18650 lithium ion batteries that were rated at 5300 mAh, not knowing at the time that the technology currently does not support more than 3500 mAh. Thes batteries were about 1/8 the weight of a legitimate 18650 cell and tested to less than 250 mAh consistently. After much argument with their customer service (Idiots) they offered me a refund. By this time I had spend so much time with these outlaws I decided a refund was not good enough. I will keep this crap as proof of there treachery and continue to flame them wherever possible. I have even tried to contact 60 minutes to run an excerpt on Chinese bandits. don casady

skippyp
10/21/16

I used to order many items from Tmart all the time. Lately their service had become so bad, I will not order from them any more. Bad packaging/shipping - almost every time the package/item is damaged. They spam email me +2x a day EVERY day with the same lame promos even though I've unsubscribed +50x! I even contacted customer service to stop the emails and they told me they don't control emails LMAO. So I had to mark all their emails to my spam folder and I never order from them again. AliExpress or Gearbest has all my business now.

albertg26
10/13/16

Pray so that yourorder goes well because otherwise, you will never find solution! , I command on August 13th, a battery of drill. I call them at the end of 3 weeks while the announced deadline is from 3 to 7 days. Has each of my calls, they told me to wait one week... And now, they tell me that the parcel returned to them and they ask me 53 to send back it to me while the article cost only 25 at first!!!!!! Do not order with them because if you have a problem, they don't care! I believe that I lost 25 .

charliec59
10/13/16

An ltem was listed as in my cart, I paid, but it took me contacting Tmart 3 times before 3 weeks later they finally told me item was no longer carried. UGGH

maureenm38
10/6/16

Love the low price and always free shipping. Some products I've never seen anywhere else and are really unique.

kathleenb50
10/3/16

I have been trying to return a product with no luck. Where is customer service

salliem1
9/27/16

Tmart offers a huge range of goods, from electronics and laptop computers to false eyelashes(!) If you're into tattooing there is an amazing range of tools I never knew existed, and don't get me started on nail art! Household and sports items, automotive and toys, even lockpicking tools. If you've never visited Tmart it is worth browsing through its site. If you can't find anything that interests or surprises you I will be astonished.

stevens170
9/24/16

For the most part the quality of the products for the price is outstanding with the exception of rechargeable batteries, they suck. Ordering form the Hong Kong Warehouse is ok if you are prepared to wait three weeks or so longer than they indicate once you order. I'm always told don't worry everything is fine and this is rarely true. Using chat for service is actually very good and you can get information about orders quickly but still the information seems more to blow hot air up the pooper instead of factual. The website is ok, easy to order but the history of purchases is always glitching and not providing all of the orders placed, especially the most recent orders. Over all, I give this company a 3.5 rating because of the delays in receiving products and the tell you want they think you want to hear answers when there is a problem. 70% of my orders go out without a problem but the one's that don't ship when they are suppose to seem to be an ongoing problems that needs attension.

williamd118
9/23/16

I recently ordered a USB SD Micro SDXC Reader. It did EXACTLY what I wanted to do. I was able to put MY ENTIRE music correction (30 hours) on ONE CARD. I would STRONGLY suggest you purchased it from Tmart! I have NEVER SEEN anything like this it borders on UNBELIEVABLE and have recevied EXACTLY what I ordered!

colinc49
9/12/16

I have been using TMART for about 6 months, and have been more than satisfied with the goods and services from them. There has been only One occasion when an item was one week late in arriving. Colin

pedroa21
9/8/16

I live in the Portugal and have placed many orders with Tmart.com. Sometimes the shipping takes a little while because the orders are coming from overseas. Be patient you will receive them and will be very happy with you purchase for the amount of $$$ you have spent. Great Company.

anzoas
9/3/16

I ordered a clarinet for 80 dollars and now I don't have it so this ruined my life. I have to drop out of band ruining my dreams of learning an instrument before the end of the year and it is awful I never got my instrument and I never got a refund. The website ruined my life

pol277
9/1/16

Better Tracking and notification

brianam6
8/31/16

I really don't see how people can even order from tmart because the page would freeze up, get blank pages, and wouldn't let you display more items. I was on there 10 min trying to shop and then gave up! I don't want to here no crap that it was my device because i didn't have problems with the other stores and i have 4G LTE because the phone tower is infront of my house! You need to take the time to fix your web page!

mayurs1
8/31/16

I had placed order four times and every time it was cancelled for some reason without informing me. I had bigger problem for my last order. since I thought there might be some problem with credit card processing, I paid through Paypal. I thought to resolve the issue without involving Paypal and dealt with them directly without any outcome. They constantly said that my money was already refunded. I even ended up sending them my Paypal statement without any success. Finally I opened the case with Paypal and got my money back after about 20 days. Now, I do not look at that website and unsubscribed from their email list too.

christ5190
8/28/16

Have been purchasing from Tmart for the last 4 years. Have learned a few tricks.
1. If they are not from the US warehouse, shipped directly from China, be prepared to wait, so buy only things that are non-critical and be prepared to wait as long as 2-3 months.
2. Do not buy any batteries that seem to be ridiculously cheap - there's a reason why they are so cheap. Bought rechargeable AA batteries that were suspiciously light and simply would not last very long for each charge, in spite of the 3000mAH claim.
3. Do not buy LED lightbulbs, no matter how cheap they seem to be. Despite the claim that they can last 20 years, almost all I have purchased have lasted less than 2. You can find equally cheap ones now in North America and these will probably last quite a bit longer.
4. Most of the LED flashlights and bike lights are pretty good buys. Bought some really bright ones from them and all for less than C$20 each.
5. Most of the cheap electronic gadgets are quite OK. I have a really cool battery tester which cost me less than C$15 and an amplifier that cost me $12 and sounds really good. A $20 car dash-cam saved me umpteen thousands in insurance payments in an accident so all else is forgiven!
6. Don't bet on much customer service from these folks. It's not that they don't try, it's just that they are not acquainted with the level of quality we in the west are familiar with. They are also less proficient in English so set your expectations and you won't be quite as disappointed.
7. Because of #6, don't spend on very expensive items. The single most expensive item I have purchased to date was probably less than $40.
If you follow these guidelines, you should be able to get some really good deals off these guys.

Chris

brianl93
8/25/16

I bought a 2 keyboard stand (SKU: BD077446). It is a great buy for this price. It was easy to set up, though I needed to trim the ends off some rubber parts. It looks great, and is sturdy and stable, but I wouldn't recommend it for gigging, as the plastic threaded knobs may not stand up to repeated readjustment. Shipping was quick. This was my first purchase at Tmart. Based on value, quality (for the price), and service I'll definitely consider Tmart for future purchases.

brittanys54
8/25/16

I love this site, discount prices, clearance, everything u need all in one place at low costs. Absolutely love.

bobbyt15
8/23/16

I have enjoyed shopping on Tmart and would love it if everyone knew about it.

45 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question