US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

hghg2
Hgh G.
2/26/17

I bought a 40 dollar drone I bought it and a weak later I got an email saying sorry your item will not be shipped and I got no refunds

crystalj29
2/15/17

This place is a scam. They processed my payment in PayPal, but said "it did not go through". They sent me an email asking for my PayPal account information, my credit card information and a copy of my license. DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

sabrinascottp
2/13/17

Product works great just as it should Wonderful price Quick shipping What more can you ask for?????????????????????????????

adop4
2/13/17

Got my order splitted in 2 shipments but not bad at all, even on the delivery timing.
Contacted customer service and had quite fast reply.

luciousj6
2/10/17

I ordered two items in my order and PayPal took the payment from the wrong account. Within an hour I noticed it from my phone bank app and the confirmation email. I called pay pal and they said I have to go through Tmart. I sent tmart emails called the number pay pal gave me. Not a working number. It's takes up to 24 hours for a response to just change change payment or cancel order. It's been 3 days of nothing happening to fixing my issue. I got to a live tmart customer service chat. And she tells me she can't do nothing to help me,and reorder items or pay to ship back for refund. That not what I wanted to do.

corinnem10
2/10/17

For the most part products are perfect for what I want them for. Great price, sometimes shipping takes awhile.

danl102
2/4/17

I have been waiting for an item for more than two months. They finally acknowledge that there was an issue with the shipment but will not tell me what it is. They tell me I will have to wait 9 more days for it to be restocked and then at least another month for it to be shipped to me. This is one of three orders I have been waiting on for more than two months. They claim that they will make it right and then never do anything. When I asked them what they would do to rectify the problem they stopped responding altogether. They wont do anything more than take your money and tell you to wait patiently. I am done being patient with Tmart. The low prices for low quality products isn't worth it even if I didn't have to wait.

patrickr52
1/31/17

I ordered product with missing parts, they were forced to offer refund through paypal, but wanted me to pay for return shipping, which was more than the part cost. I will tell HUNDEREDS of people that they are a cheap bunch of rip off scam artists. Save your money

brittinaw
1/30/17

I've purchased quite a few things from tamer for the Wii. The prices are fantastic compared to other sites! I recently purchased two nunchucks, but one stopped working after two weeks of use. I contacted the company and they are sending out a new one asap. If you need to contact the company, they respond quickly and work well with you. I give the products I've bought an A- and the customer service an A+. I've only had two issues with products purchased (and I've bought a lot over the years) and they've always been incredibly helping righting the situation!

johnh656
1/24/17

i ordered two laptop batteries from this company and they only sent one in one bag with no paperwork or anything. Now i figured just like any other overseas company the other battery would be here in the next day or two, that kinda thing happens all the time with places like Geek shopper and even Amazon but this TMART oh no. Not only did they not send the second battery but also told me the only way they would even act like they would help is if i send a picture of the bag the first one came in???? This company should be investigated for exactly this reason, you can not just not send people the products you charge them for , it is the same as reaching in their pocket and stealing their wallet.

derekl27
1/23/17

Have had no problems with this company, Customer service is prompt and they will listen and negotiate with you in a genuine case.

lawrencef18
1/19/17

Received a four function headlamp. After about 10 minutes, the center(main) LED lamp failed. Contacted tmart and they offered to credit me with $5.00 that I could use to buy something else. I asked them to replace it and they agreed to replace the headlamp. They will do their best to make you get value for your purchase if you have problems.

larryd75
1/16/17

Overall, I am quite satisfied with Tmart's products and customer service. Over the past 2 years, I have picked up quite a few useful and unusual items for myself and gifts for friends. Had some problems with a LED light bulb and Tmart remedied the problem promptly

brookee4
1/13/17

One day my sister was on the internet and she saw that on the website t-mart there was a too-faced chocolate bar palette. it was only 10$ and so i was like OMG i'm totally going to get this and my sister had all ready got in but it had not came yet because she ordered it the day before. it came a long time after we ordered it but it didn't smell like chocolate at all it smelled like a musty wear house. I little while later my sister was having fraudulent orders on her debit card and now about one month later i'm having charges on my card. please DON'T order any thing from t-mart you will get scammed.

derrickt8
1/13/17

This week I order some items and I had to make an address change.
The costumer service respond instant after I send my "ticket" with the address change.
They were friendly and help me true the hole process.

kent390

ORDER ITEM on OCT 16 2016 and it is now JAN 12 2017
NEVER GOT IT
DONT BUY FROM TMART!!!
As there really is no customer service to speak of.
I got in touch with them but they have done NOTHING TO HELP!!!!
NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Also if you post a good review of an item they put it up,
BUT if you post a bad review of the cheap CHINESE JUNK you bought on their site.
THEY NEVER PUBLISH YOUR BAD REVIEW!!!
Not one of the items I bought and gave a low rating one ever got published.
And I gave about 5 bad reviews and about 11 good reviews.

ariexa
1/12/17

About 2 month ago I got a torch with 2 defective batteries and requested to resend me 2 new serviceable ones instead.
The Tmart staff have been leading me by the nose for more than a month, inventing all sorts of strange reasons, up to the obvious lie that they do not send batteries to customers allegedly because of Prohibition of the Airmail Service, while the site promoted them (the same as it does today), and when I proved it, its representatives themselves confirmed it in the online chat, thus admitting their fraud.
This is my first order on this site, which was unsuccessful...
It is obvious that they absolutely do not appreciate their prestige.
I am very disappointed, and I cant recommend Tmart to anyone!

michaelb465
1/12/17

I have ordered from TMart for some time now, I do get a few things that doesn't work right for me, for the price I paid, it was worth it, because I would have gotten the same item from some other place (if I found it on sale), so it did save me some money. I can't send them back because I do not have the packaging, I throw that away when I get my stuff. orders from over seas takes a while to get. my over all for my order is good, I will order from there again.

Tip for consumers: you get what you pay for. cheaper then other places.

richardm226
1/4/17

Customer service is taking care of me on matters with my orders, we'll see how it goes.

chuckc35
1/4/17

Placed an order. Posted as Processing for more than 10 days. No one would answer what "Processing" meant. On a shelt, in a box, being shipped, being manufactured ? Since I paid with PayPal, I filed my complaint thru PayPal. This did get me an immediate refund, but apparently TMart never had one or both of my two items in stock, and never felt the need to communicate.
To many vendors with two or three day turn-around times to put up with a crap company like this.

erikal20
1/3/17

I had a shipping mishap wherein I forgot to change a previous address prior to ordering my product. However, I sent a ticket to them straight away asking to change the address, and received a response merely an hour later. They were very helpful and polite.

stacyg33
12/29/16

afte receiving a defective item, I returned it, had to pay for the return label myself, it was almost more than the product, 17 days later still no refunf and no money back on my account, This company is a scam. fraud alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adelitav
12/22/16

I'm raising 5 children whom are not mine. Any money I spend hurts my wallet. So, to spend $35 on some Christmas lights that I was planning on allowing the kids to decorate with, is a lot!
Obviously they didn't work. The company won't respond to my complaint. So, we have a dark Christmas tree.
Pissed off right now!

harryh61
12/16/16

Excellent product and Seller. A pleasure to do business with.

kimberlya45
12/16/16

Over a month ago I ordered a few items from Tmart because of the good prices. I read reviews and found that people were pretty much happy with their products. The items I chose were from US Direct and were supposed to ship within 24 hours(Christmas time, so I wasn't expecting 24 hours). Not! Now all of a sudden every item that I ordered is out of stock. I noticed on their website that when items were out of stock it stated across the product "out of stock". The products I ordered did not show an insufficient stock or out of stock. Now I am probably not going to get before Christmas. My suggestion, pay the extra money and order from a US company.

47 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question