Review of Tmart

HK, China
Tel: +852 8197 7220

fatimal4
6/23/17

I ordered on Tmart Website a 1.1" OLED Screen SPO2 Heart Rate Monitor Fingertip Pulse Oximeter and paid CA$43.40 in September, 2016.

Being very busy with travelling because of work, I completely forgot to track my order. When I realized I never got the product, I decided to contact the TMART, and below you will find the company's answer. In other words: you PAY for a product that you NEVER RECEIVED and you CAN NOT have a refund either. Who protects the customer in this case? Imagine how many more customers never got their products or money back? CAN$43.40 is not a low amount NOT to receive it back.

TMART's answer:

"Dear Valued customer,

Thanks for your letter. It is my pleasure to help you.
According to our policy, we are unable to refund your money or reship the item to you since it has exceeded 180 days.
Hope you can understand that.
Your understanding is highly appreciated."

julioz2
6/19/17

Have good products whit less prices, customer service is very professional, in same cases the package arrive whit 40 days

neilc56
6/16/17

Neil Cronin ,Galway , Ireland.
I ordered a battery for my Nikon Camera and I recieved it in 27 day and i was able to track all the way

teresag8
6/15/17

Do not buy from this company. I ordered a few items well over a month ago and paid extra for tracking. Items still not received and when I attempt to track my order the status keeps changing. I contact on-line chat and they have no idea where my order is, they first say it takes 15-21 days, then they say 21-30 days, then they say 21-30 business days. They don't care. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND YOUR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY!

andrews279
6/12/17

My review is probably going to be one of the most different ones on the site. I actually stumbled across Tmart by accident. Back in the year 2010 I had created a Gmail account and I was cleaning files up and organizing and I decided to go through my spam folder and find out what kind of spam was actually going in there cuz it's not a folder I'd normally go through. Well when I saw an interesting email it said my first and last name and I was curious as to what it was what kind of an email that was. Sure enough I opened it up it started telling me about the website tmart.com and I just decided to click on it and I explored the site for like 6 Straight months and in the process of that I was also learning the sanitary processes to take when handling Tattoo equipment. So overall after getting my research from Tmart and learning the products that they have in stock I decided six months later I purchased list of tattoo supplies that I needed to start practicing. I was very impressed with the prices on everything that I had ordered and a week later when all the equipment showed up I was still pretty impressed with the quality of the products and since then I have kept my Tmart account active or on standby I still use it to this day in the year 2017. I'm always telling my friends and family about this site and that they need to check it out a lot of them just forget about it but the ones that actually end up listening and going to it well I told them that they need to be prepared because they were about to be sucked into the pool of I literally laying in bed sometimes just searching all different kinds of products looking at reviews the site has so many endless opportunities and so many ways to do be creative it basically freeze my mind up and let me start thinking of my future and how Tmart could possibly be that Gateway to success. I also think about possibly working with tmart.com or for tmart.com. Either way one way or another I am currently with the company even as a customer I will always associate with tmart.com and the way they set the site up with all the different topics and everything the way it's laid out it's very easy going to just browsing around.

mikej207
6/9/17

This was done fast and my credit card has already been partially credited for the cancelled order. Products are good quality and T Mart definite competition to Amazon.

sergeyb27
6/9/17

Received dead device! Explained in details the problem, customer service asked to upload video but the link they sent do not allow to do this! Closed my case in 3 days, no replacement !!!!! Keep away from Tmart

bogomiln
6/8/17

I am extremely pleased with my work with these merchants. The products offered are very good and meet the quality of the price.

johnb894
6/6/17

Sometimes it's confusing contacting them but they respond quickly in a way that is normally in your favor. I have had two issues with them and both times they have made things right. I will likely use them again if I find something I need at the right price.

sergeim2
6/2/17

Fast and convenient shipping. Several delivery options, if you want faster make. Excellent service and products. Not expensive, but needed in Russia simply does not. Respond quickly, the goods correspond to the declared cost and performance

nicof3
5/28/17

Warning stay far away from this trash company. They will send you broken items on purpose hoping you dont go thru the motion of sending iy back. If you do they nail you for the so called tac money from your State. These guys are Thieves

christophek
5/24/17

very good feedback from the customer service they very professional...................................

satishp6
5/23/17

TMART TEAM IS JUST LIER KEEP PAYMENT 3 TIME FOR MONTH AND CANCELLED ORDER WITH OUT ANY REASON AND WHERE I HAVE RECEIVED EMAIL FROM THEM PAYMENT RECEIVED AND AFTER CANCELLED ITBY THEM .. STUPID EXPLANATION WE HAVE NOTE RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT..

BIG LIERS

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE

jamieh117
5/22/17

I ordered a bunch of makeup pallets. They took for ever to come and when I finally did receive them.....all crushed and broken! The box was full of they crushed eye shadow powder and not even packed safely. The outsides were all dented as well. Absolutely useless when I received them. All were broken. I purchased to sell in my boutique and now have to toss in trash! They refused to refund me even if I sent them back. I had pictures to prove they were all broken and they still said no! I could have 30 points on their site! I paid over $50.00. I didn't want (points) the order took over a month to get and it was all severely damamaged and useless. Why would I want points worth a little over half of what I paid? To receive more trashed products? NO THANK YOU!!! Now I am having to open a dispute with PayPal to try to recoup my money! Do not order from this company! If I could rate a zero I would!

kevina89
5/20/17

Tried to get replacement per companies 180 day warranty. Customer Service continually said was out of warranty, ignoring the difference in the purchase vs ship date (which their own policy stated clearly was the start of the 180 day warranty). After 5 exchanges and several hours, finally told replacement was approved and I should received in 30-45 days (vs 5 days for original item). Approval was just completed so I must wait - but I still have doubts I'll even receive it.

Also, don't believe the overly positive ratings. I tried posting a negative rating for this product and it was "never approval". Figures..

rubyf20
5/15/17

I payed for shipping and it took nearly 20 days. it has very bad customer service which don't even wander your question.

michaels617
5/15/17

If there are any good reviews, it's from TMart.com's own people. We returned our item and tracked it to them and we still don't have our refund several weeks later. When you contact them, they ask a dumb unrelated question over & over. I don't think anyone there speaks English. They don't 5-Stars, they get 5-thumbs down.

kristinm49
5/15/17

I received this product and there were 6 pieces missing from the package. When I contacted the company their solution was to credit me 300 point which is $3.0 to replace the 6 peices myself. Instead of offering my any real solutions I'm sending it back for a refund... which they chose to remind me has to be returned within 15 days or no refund even though it took them a week to come up with the $#*!tiest solution. I do not recommend buying from this company.

nigelg13
5/9/17

If you're thinking about ordering from Tmart don't just think do it. Excellent quality goods, fantastic prices, super fast delivery, terrific all round service. Highly recommended thanks Nigel.

lutac1
5/9/17

I order a laser light and after 2 month of waiting (probably)they will return my money back,so do not buy anything from them

jimmyt34
5/8/17

I ordered and received my product as promised. quality seems good, looks nice, and the price was very good.

alanl70
5/1/17

I bought a watch to measure my heart rate at sports. It come to the rate of 25BPM which is not accurate. I contacted the service through their portal for a exchange or refund but no answer. a month later i got an email that the problem is resolved. There is no phone I can reach them, submitted the same request again and there is no any other response afterwards. don't buy anything on this website. You won't feel happy about product and service.

andresb20
4/29/17

No fue una mala experiencia pero tuve algunos altercados. Hubieron complicaciones con el envío del producto, sin embargo me ofrecieron múltiples soluciones para mis problemas lo que hizo de la experiencia un poco más agradable.

nicolem154
4/27/17

I have purchased clothes and accessories from Tmart over the years. The products always arrive within a week or so. Most of the items have been really cute though a few were not so great. They were all extremely cheap though so I am just more cautious about what I order. Definitely a reliable company.

greenn3
4/26/17

No problems at all, at least for RC model parts. You can get good prices if search for coupons. Will order in future

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

49 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 12/13/15
on 9/29/15
How come one of Tmart Online Suppor
said she can not change the price when i ask for Lowest Price Guarantee
here is copy of conversation with her
04:01 Your Question is 150407JMGJJD + i have found lower price other web retailer
04:01 Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
04:02 You are now chatting with Chen Winnie - Retails
04:02 Chen Winnie: Here is the Tmart Customer Service Center.
This is Winnie and it is my great honor to service you.

04:03 sang kim: thank you
04:04 sang kim: i just found lower price in dealsmachine.com
04:04 Chen Winnie: Do you mean that you want to cancel the order
04:05 sang kim: price match
04:06 Chen Winnie: We can not change the item price
04:08 sang kim: you can not match lower price from other store?
04:09 sang kim: lower price guarantee is not going to work here?
04:12 Chen Winnie: Yeah,we can not change it
04:16 sang kim: ok cancel my order please
04:19 Chen Winnie: Ok
04:19 Chen Winnie: I have canceled this order for you.
The refund will be finished in 1-2 business days.
Hope your kind patience

04:19 Chen Winnie: Is there any other things I can do for you?
04:19 Chen Winnie: I am sorry. If you don't have any other questions, I would like to leave this conversation to help other customers. Have a good day!Bye .
on 4/7/15
on 8/13/15
on 7/11/15
on 9/18/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other customers.

62 Photos for Tmart