Review of Tmart

Tel: +852 8197 7220

billf83
9/27/17

Order # 170915ETXBFA
Will withdraw negative review if product received by close business Friday. You have had order # for long time.

Tip for consumers: This was for travel inEurope. Does me no good if not received prior to departure. Have written many emails and co. always requested I sinformation they already had, Tracking number invalid. .DO NOT ORDER IF FRTOM THIS CO IF ITEM IS NEEDED BY PROMISED DATE.

IF ITEM ARRIVES BY FRIDAY WILL WITHDRAW NEGATIVE REVIEW--HOWEVER, LITTLE CHANCE OF THAT. TACTIC IS DELAY FOLLOWED BY FURTHER DELAY! WILL NOTPAY IF NOT RECEIVED BY Friday,SEPTEMBER 29,2017!!!!!!

rays139
9/26/17

I ordered a battery for my laptop based on the item description. Three weeks later I receive a battery for something, not sure for what. I emailed Tmart explaining the mix up when each email demanded I send pictures of the battery I want, then a pic of the battery they sent, then several telling me I had to pay return shipping, then another that they need a pic of the item before mailing, then another that they needed a pic of the return receipt, then after 27 emails and three weeks, another asking me to track the order for them. Still have not received the correct battery or a refund to date. Unreliable, terrible customer service, and apparently they just send something and hope you give up so they can keep your money. Imagine doing it to millions of people, I believe this company is a scam.

johnb965
9/25/17

Allways good prices and fast shipping to the Netherlands.
The products sold are of good quality and very low in prices

mitchely2
9/20/17

You be the judge...
Compared to:

They even use the instruction booklet from the real product. CROOKS!!!! BEWARE!@@!%^

jackapongp
9/6/17

The worst company ever! The most disgusting! be aware! Do not buy anything from this f-u-c-k-i-n-g company! My order number is 170820DXD3BR. It took from 20-08-17 until now, more than 16 days in processing status, no any logistic information! They just said the item is out of stock but they did not write on their website that this item is out of stock before I paid. They do not know either when they will send this item to me. Be aware of this f-u-c-k-i-n-g company!

timt84
8/26/17

I ordered 5 of the Jerry Can style 5 US Gal or 20 Liter gasoline cans. They were on sale for just under $20 each. They weigh around 7.8 pounds each in their single can shipping box. I received 1 box with one can in it. The shipping label said 41 pounds. It weighed less than 8 pounds. I took many photos and forwarded them to their company during an online chat with their service rep "Winnie". Winnie said I would hear back from the company in 1 to 2 days. That was a week ago. They won't answer my requests for help. They won't refund for the 4 cans they did not ship. They won't ship the 4 cans they failed to.

UPDATE It took a couple of weeks but Tmart finally acknowledged they only shipped one gas can of the 5 I ordered. They said they simply ran out of them. Then then promptly issued me a refund for the 4 cans I did not get. All in all I still plan on buying from them. They fixed the problem and that is all a customer can ask for. I changed my review from a 1 to a 4.

andrewr127
8/17/17

I had early concerns but have purchased a few hundred dollars worth of product over a few years and Tmart has done a perfect job. I had a defective item and they Fed-Exed and replacement at no extra cost. I use PayPal and all has gone flawlessly.

monicac71
8/17/17
• Updated review

I order a tiara for my daughters birthday on july 29 on august 14 I thought hmmmm let me check on my order. There was no tracking number so I wrote customer service to see where my package was at and they replied a week later saying my order is out of stock.......... No one was going to tell me anything, they were just going to take my money and forget about the customer......... Im so upset this was a gift for my daughter. DONT ORDER FROM HERE THEY WONT LET YOU KNOW IF ITS OUT OF STOCK THEYLL JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY.

THERE REPLY-------
Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you solve this problem as soon as possible.

For this issue,we had checked it on our system and find your order#1707295DSHK9.

There is a record of an email to you about the notice which the item is out of stock on 2017-8-8.

But we do not receive your reply,so would you please check your email?

Since it is late to ship for you as gift,we will help you cancel it and refund it within 48 hours.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:
Have a nice day.

MY RESPONSE------

That is not true, your records are wrong. I have on my record that you guys never sent any info on it being out of stock. All my complaints are finally being answered. And its all on my email under TMART.com I know how to use an email and your site. I was never going to be informed Until I wrote, If I would have never checked on my package by contacting customer service you guys would have kept my money basically. I would just like my money back.

THIS IS THE MESSAGE ON TMART, NOT EVEN BY EMAIL AND IT WAS AFTER I WROTE THEM ABOUT WHERE MY PACKAGE WAS------

Dear Valued Customer,
Thanks for your letter. It is my pleasure to help you.

Sorry to say that the SKU#86023393 is out of stock.
Would you like to change for SKU#86023394?

Sweet Reminder: If any questions, you can also use the link below to contact us.

Tmart Service Team

Tip for consumers: Thanks for your order, dear Mr. /Ms._____
Congratulations! You have placed your order successfully.
Thank you for your interest. We will ship out your items in 1-2 business days if there are no issues with your order.

You have used 0 points, and earned 0 freezing points.
Your account has a total of 20 points now. Check my Tmart Points account.

Here is the details of your order:
Order #: 1707295DSHK9
Order Date: Saturday 29 July, 2017
________ NO WHERE DOES IT SAY ITS OUT OF STOCK.___

“TMART TRYING TO COVER THERE BUTTS”
8/16/17
• Previous review

THERE REPLY-------
Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you solve this problem as soon as possible.

But we do not receive your reply,so would you please check your email?

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Have a nice day.

MY RESPONSE------

Dear Valued Customer,
Thanks for your letter. It is my pleasure to help you.

Sorry to say that the SKU#86023393 is out of stock.
Would you like to change for SKU#86023394?

Tmart Service Team

marinae5
8/8/17

The site (and the specific item) state the product would arrive in 2-7 days via USPS and after almost two weeks it still hasn't arrived and I was told it would take another week. The customer service rep didn't speak English very well and even over typing I couldn't understand what she was saying. Overall very disappointed and won't be using this site again

josephd118
8/8/17

I have had excellent service from this company. I've dealt with them for several years and never had a complaint.

charlesg97
7/19/17

Excellent company - good products and communication. I have bought a number of different products this year and all have proved to be good quality and great value.

nickb124
7/19/17

The purchase was painless and good, but until I receive the goods I can't say more. Now I have to fill up the one Hundred

kp106
7/18/17

I did a lot of shopping at Tmart as I trust it. Good choice for Chinese products. I have had excellent service from this company. I am with Tmart from almost a year.

carolw141
7/13/17

I purchased a jar opener from them and it never did work after changing batteries several times, and the cover for the batteries did not close tightly. I contacted the company and after several e-mails back and forth they wanted me to make a video of me trying to operate it which I did not have the ability to do because I am 81 yrs old and do not have a way to record a video, they refused to refund my money unless I could make a video. so they cancelled my complaint with them. No money refunded.

Tip for consumers: Do not order anything unless you can make a video if it doesn't work.

yuriyv1
7/13/17

A positive experience in the last 2 years of purchases. Только положительные впечатления в течении последних 2 лет покупок. Доволен.

vinays4
7/13/17

Yes most of you readers are right, I blundered ordering from them on m card, the payment was made and they canceled my order stating that the payment not received where as bank already credited my account. PLEASE BE WEARY AND DO NOT BUY FROM THEM OTHERWISE YOU LOOSE MONEY. AMAZON IS THE BEST BET Very Pathetic service and Chicken English. Read other reviews, from 'Sitejabber', before you buy from them. CAUTION , just found out that their site which accapts your credit card payment is very irractic and faulty, so be very careful when you make a payment, it may do funny things. Chinese after all. I just had a bad experience!!!!

nikost7
6/30/17

Tmart is a very reliable site with very interesting gadgets. Some of them are not genuine but they are a lot cheaper. I fully recommend tmart.

anthonyr114
6/29/17

If you want goods from China cheap then tmart is a good place to go to. very cheap but pay the small postage to get them quickly. Good customer service with a complaint also.

mikez37
6/29/17

They have slow shipping because they are from China, but have cheap products, and excellent service. They refunded me for an order that didn't come through.

plameni
6/25/17

Good communication, quality products and fast shipping!
My product arrived for about 20 days to Bulgaria!
Recommended!

julioz2
6/19/17

Have good products whit less prices, customer service is very professional, in same cases the package arrive whit 40 days

teresag8
6/15/17

Do not buy from this company. I ordered a few items well over a month ago and paid extra for tracking. Items still not received and when I attempt to track my order the status keeps changing. I contact on-line chat and they have no idea where my order is, they first say it takes 15-21 days, then they say 21-30 days, then they say 21-30 business days. They don't care. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND YOUR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY!

andrews279
6/12/17

My review is probably going to be one of the most different ones on the site. I actually stumbled across Tmart by accident. Back in the year 2010 I had created a Gmail account and I was cleaning files up and organizing and I decided to go through my spam folder and find out what kind of spam was actually going in there cuz it's not a folder I'd normally go through. Well when I saw an interesting email it said my first and last name and I was curious as to what it was what kind of an email that was. Sure enough I opened it up it started telling me about the website tmart.com and I just decided to click on it and I explored the site for like 6 Straight months and in the process of that I was also learning the sanitary processes to take when handling Tattoo equipment. So overall after getting my research from Tmart and learning the products that they have in stock I decided six months later I purchased list of tattoo supplies that I needed to start practicing. I was very impressed with the prices on everything that I had ordered and a week later when all the equipment showed up I was still pretty impressed with the quality of the products and since then I have kept my Tmart account active or on standby I still use it to this day in the year 2017. I'm always telling my friends and family about this site and that they need to check it out a lot of them just forget about it but the ones that actually end up listening and going to it well I told them that they need to be prepared because they were about to be sucked into the pool of I literally laying in bed sometimes just searching all different kinds of products looking at reviews the site has so many endless opportunities and so many ways to do be creative it basically freeze my mind up and let me start thinking of my future and how Tmart could possibly be that Gateway to success. I also think about possibly working with tmart.com or for tmart.com. Either way one way or another I am currently with the company even as a customer I will always associate with tmart.com and the way they set the site up with all the different topics and everything the way it's laid out it's very easy going to just browsing around.

mikej207
6/9/17

This was done fast and my credit card has already been partially credited for the cancelled order. Products are good quality and T Mart definite competition to Amazon.

sergeyb27
6/9/17

Received dead device! Explained in details the problem, customer service asked to upload video but the link they sent do not allow to do this! Closed my case in 3 days, no replacement !!!!! Keep away from Tmart

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Try your hardest to resolve the problem. If you ordered through a site such as Amazon make a complaint so the company (Tmart) will know along with other potential buyers. In the future never order from this company - in a word they suck

By Jeff R. on 9/29/15
Helpful answer

Stay away from Tmart, as far as you can! ... if you want to have nice days. I ordered and paid a product 50 days ago. They did not even ship it. I contacted them many times, I spent a lot of time chatting with them, they always promise to mail the product in 1 - 2 days, but they do nothing. Yesterday I asked a refound. They refound me only 63% of the price I paid, instead of refounding 100% what I paid or instead of giving me some interest for using my money for 50 days. I was ordering items from them for years, I was pleased with them, but lately I am having serious problems constantly.

By robbed b. on 4/7/15
Helpful answer

This site is bull$#*!. They are thieves. They never sent my product and then refunded me minus shipping charges. I can't believe they are still on the internet. They need to be investigated as the criminals they are. Freaking Chinese thieves.

By Shiela S. on 11/28/15
Helpful answer

I ordered and paid a product 50 days ago. They did not even ship it. I contacted them many times, I spent a lot of time chatting with them, they always promise to mail the product in 1 - 2 days, but they do nothing. Yesterday I asked a refound. They refound me only 63% of the price I paid, instead of refounding 100% what I paid or instead of giving me some interest for using my money for 50 days. Stay away from Tmart as far as you can. I was ordering items from them for years, I was pleased with them, but lately I am having serious problems constantly.

By robbed b. on 6/23/15
Helpful answer

Hi John E., Sorry for our delayed reply! We have three parcels at UK, US, and HK. As usually, parcels shipped from UK warehouse just need about 1-3 weeks for delivering. And parcels shipped from US, HK warehouse to UK need about 4-6 weeks for delivering. Please notice the warehouse when you order the items. Here is the link of our shipping policy, you can refer to the "ship from": http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Shipping-Policy.html#go5 If you have any other problems, you can also contact with our online service. Here is link: http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html We will do our best help you solve the problem. Hope it can help you. Have a nice day! Best wishes, Tmart Service Team

By Tmart T. [Tmart Rep] on 5/23/15
Helpful answer

Dear Customer, Sorry for our delayed reply and the inconvenience caused by us. Would you please tell us your order#? So that we can check it for you. Or you can also contact with our live chat staff and telling them the details of your problem. Here is link: http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html We will do our best help you solve the problem. Thank you for your support and understanding. Best wishes, Tmart Service Team

By Tmart T. [Tmart Rep] on 4/29/15
Helpful answer

I really don't know cos I stop visiting their site since they are fake and scammer. So don't even get tempted with the pictures posted on their site cos you will surely regret doing anything with them.

By Akintunde A. on 12/13/15
Helpful answer

Keep pestering them,, sometimes customer service sucks,,

By Bong D. on 8/13/15
Helpful answer

The website is authentic. However, be careful about the products that you order from them. They are cheaply made.

By Marquetta M. on 7/11/15
Helpful answer

If I had to guess, the item you ordered will end up taking at least a month to arrive, and it's entirely possible they give you the wrong thing as well. My experience with Tmart has been VERY poor with shipping time and customer service. They told me my order would take about a month to ship, but I did not receive it until 3 months later. Because I hadn't received it, I figured they were scamming me so I requested a refund. They were unable to figure out how to do that. Their customer service ended up ignoring me for the rest of my messages after that. So I must say I recommend just about anything over Tmart.

By Logan D. on 9/18/15
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other customers.

62 Photos for Tmart