US Government’s NSF

TideBuy reviews

79%
Tel: +86-29-68532863
sns@tidebuy.com
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

bobr94
12/3/16

Id consider buying their chinese sneakers but nothing over size 10 u s!

amilar1
12/1/16

The site is awesome and the hight hils are very beautiful and comfortable.

olam26
12/1/16

I placed an order start of November and I was given 5 days delivery ... till now and after month I didn't receive my 2 jackets. When contacting the customer service, they passed me fake parcel number to trace with DHL !!!
Since then no one is even answering my inquiries nor my continuous requests for refund!!
so pls watch for your money and Dnt trust this company as they proved to be FAKE

simranh
11/26/16

Very good service , I'm satisfied ,thank you

natashac27
11/23/16

I was very skeptical about ordering my wedding dress online. However a colleague at work encouraged me to visit this site.I fell in love with the options and my found my dream dress. However it was only afterwards when I had ordered the dress and everything that I saw the same dress on another website for less. Nevertheless I will encourage everyone to shop on tidebuy. I was no disappointed and the customer service was excellent. They answered all my questions

anab103
11/22/16

The dress arrived in the right time as indicated. The fabric is not of poor quality, it looks firm and legit. I was a little skeptical when buying clothes online but this looks more than good to me, it looks exactly as advertise and it fits perfectly too. I will no longer hesitate to buy dresses online.

dayanal3
11/21/16

I'm happy with my jacket. I recommended this page..

marinam37
11/18/16

I had a great experience dealing with this store .
The product that I bought was good , but the service and the experience
was one of a kind .
Good Job

sophiep21
11/17/16

Bonjour, jai passé commande pour une robe de mariée le 10/11/2016 et jai reçu comme prévu ma robe quatre jours après. La robe est conforme aux descriptions et elle est ..splendide ! Je donne 5 étoiles .
Je recommande.

11/1/16

i ordered at least 6 items and all of them are very nice

patrician40
10/22/16

nice clothe form tidebuy. but the quality is a little bad. But worse the price.

navoneeln
10/20/16

Being a first time customer on this website, I can tell you I am thoroughly pleased with my purchase. The shoes came in well packed and in great condition, just how as it should be. I would definitely shop again!

mollickf
10/15/16

The dress on their website are so beautiful and I love most of them, especially the classic evening dress. Also, their customer service is so helpful. I'll definitely recommend this website to my friends.

klizao
10/11/16

At the very beginning of this week, I was a little worried about that I couldn't get the gift i ordered for my girl on time. But now, I'm so relaxed and very satisfied with the items. I got it on time and will have a precious moment with my beloved. Thank you.

palwasheyy
9/11/16

it is the most reliable site i have ever used. every time when i receive my order , i fell in love with the stuff by this site more and more.

stefv3
8/9/16

I rececently purchased a wedding dress on tidebuy.com and what an amazing experience.

I placed the order on the 8th of July and received the dress on the 21st of (it was shipped on the 19th)

The dress was absolutely amazing. A little thread here and there that needed cutting but overall it was very well put together and almost identical to the picture online.

There customer service department also good, communicates extremely well with the client and always willing and able to assist. After sales good, provided all necessary docs for customs clearance when requested. This however I had to deduct a star for as I had to request the docs more than once and it had to be requested. It should automatically be sent once the order had gone through.

elizabethh108
8/1/16

love all i bought was exactly same as displayed,though wasn't happy with shipping items different days as i had ordered and paid all same time.

darleneb20
7/31/16

We love Tidebuy. We have ordered several items from them and are always please.

jessicaj70
7/31/16

well is been an absolutely pleasure shopping with tidebuy and they makes me happy with what i get from them and i love every items that i bought from them as well... just so you know i got compliment where ever i go it doesn't matter if it's my workplace friends house at the shopping mall downtown compliment finds me and that's why i keep ordering for more stuff from you guys because i can't seems to get a enough of what i have, did i just say that out loud, yeah that's right i did, and i really can't get enough... oh yeah i almost forgot you guys haven't seen the last of me yet shopping with tidebuy!

candices21
7/7/16

The item I received is high quality and the customer service is helpful. Thank you.

senadah2
6/25/16

Love the T-Shirt I've bought here and thanks for the service!

dinak6
6/22/16

excellent cooperation, friendly personnel and great products

elvisab
6/22/16

I love my party dress bought from Tidebuy and it's so beautiful. Shipping is fast and the service is great!

editan
6/16/16

Good experience, easy shopping, good quality, and great customer service. Sure use again!

120 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days, 21 hours ago
Answer
tidebuyt
A: Hi,
Thanks for your question here and we're so happy that we can help you.
We're located in China, Beijing City. If you want to order some items from us, just take it easy and hope you'll have a nice shopping.

Best wishes,
1 week, 6 days ago
Answer
tidebuyt
A: Dear Customer,
Very sorry for the inconvenience brought to you and I've checked that we have given you a full refund for your orders and it may take some days to get to you. The details will be emailed to you by our customer service. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,