US Government’s NSF

79%
Categories: Deal, Womens Clothing
Tel: +86-29-68532863
sns@tidebuy.com
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ellenb51
1/18/17

TIDEBUY!!! This company is a FRAUD and probably only exists to scam money off unsuspecting buyers. I purchased a dress that arrived very dirty and poorly made. They said i could return it. It cost a fortune to return the item and for weeks now the product is sat at the post office. They have refused to collect the item so that it gets returned to the sender.

Now i cannot even speak to a live person to discuss the situation, meaning i may lose the money i paid. I have asked for a refund but each time the live chat is closed on me. They actually want me to buy another dress which is about £80 more so they can keep the money and send rubbish goods.

I intend to take this matter to the highest places for Tidebuy's website to be taken down from trading in the UK.

If you work hard to earn your money, DO NOT BUY FROM TIDEBUY...EVER!!! The campaign to take down the website just started.

nidial1
1/15/17

80% of all customers got nothing. 20% of all customers got only valueless garbage for the bin. It comes from Poland (Company is from China, but delivery comes from Chinese people in Poland). All is the most bad "quality" you have ever seen. Look also "Knock off Nightmares" in Facebook. All is for the bin only. wrong sizes, poison in plastic, stinky and different to the pictures in net. stolen pictures from other pages. I lost with my order: 4052144 - 86,63. But countless people losing hundreds... You will never get a reply from the customer service. To send the items back is impossible. When you belong to the 20% they get rubbish for the bin. 80% get nothing...

80% aller Besteller erhalten gar nichts. 20% erhalten völlig wertlosen Müll in einer unbeschreibbar schlechten "Qualität", falschen Größen, und immer (das Netz ist voll von zig.-tausenden wütender Kunden von tidebuy) nach (ätzender) Chemie stinkend. Lesen sie zu tidebuy auch "Knock of Nightmares" in Facebook. Lieferungen kommen (wenn... 80% erhalten niemals irgendetwas) von einer Chinesischen Firma in Polen. Deren Kundenservice antwortet nie. Umtausch, oder Rücksendung ist unmöglich. ihr Geld ist verloren. Tausende stellten Strafanzeige bei der Polizei, aber China... Einige (wenige) erhielten Chemikalien-verseuchte Lumpen für Erwachsene, die gerade einem Kind gepasst hätten. Oder Pakete (damit sie Unterschrift haben) mit Hundefellen... In der Freude endlich (nach Monaten...) ein Paket zu bekommen, zahlten diese zudem noch hohe Zollgebühren. Für Müll... Ich habe 86,63 verloren, niemals eine Antwort auf 13 Mails erhalten. Die Briefkasten-Firma ist bekannt, hat mehrere Namen. Deren Fotos für die Ware sind im Netz geklaut. Sogar 1 Stern ist noch zu viel für die.

freshl3
1/14/17

I'm so hooked on to this website, for all the right reasons. I stopped spending my money at big retailers and instead find everything I want on this site for a far better price. We have to be mindful that brands cost us so much because of all the advertising they do, they clothes themselves are much cheaper.
With this website, you can go one more notch higher and use coupon codes to save more! Fashionistas, this is the place to be!

Tip for consumers: Find more ways you can save on your order on the "Find Coupons" link

adlaney
1/13/17

I received my items in very bad condition, all 4 items were torn apart, a total loss and they won't refund me a cent. All 4 items are of very bad quality, everything is in chinese and there is no indication of which fabric it was made of. I will not dress my kids with that rubbish, it will probably give skin disease. The sewing is very bad and not straight, now I understand why the price is affordable.

jenniferh174
1/10/17

I love TideBuy. They have such great deals on trendy pieces. With them, I don't have to break the bank to look good. Every time I order from them, I am always satisfied!

briank99
1/10/17

I ordered an item early Dec. I thought that it may be a chance I would get by Xmas but no biggie since it was not a gift for anyone. Yeah it's the second week of Jan. now and no item. I checked my email today and they apparently sent an email a week ago saying they stop production on my item. Say wha? Well where is my refund? I still haven't been able to track down a live person to talk to. I literally had to file a claim with my bank to get my funds back. Shame on u tidebuy all of you have a special place waiting in eternity.

jessej24
1/8/17

The jacket I received was very cool and just as the picture, also it fits me so well. In fact, I wore it today. My cousin said will also order one. Thanks, I think. Your shipping is also great!

jesusm47
12/31/16

Recomiendo 100% esta página si como yo, no eres bueno para encontrar regalos para tu novia. El servicio es excelente y los tacones llegaron en el momento justo. Ella está muy feliz :)

christinat37
12/28/16

I ordered a party dress from Tide Buy and I am so happy that I select Tide buy to buy my dress. This dress was better than I could have hoped for!!! It fit perfectly and was SO comfortable. The lace is soft and not scratchy at all. I got so many compliments while wearing it. I'm about 5'7" and around 180 lbs normally a US SIZE 12/14, ordered the XL and it fit perfect. Hope this helps. If you are unsure about this dress, just order it!!!

foxr1
12/25/16

I want to say thank you for the coat!!! quality is at the highest level! high quality accessories, labels, the seams are all super!!! many pockets, and they are very roomy (my husband loves these) ,just super!!! lightning-fast delivery!! . the courier delivered to the house, ordered size
that fits. all come! never shakes, no pressure! the growth of 178 cm coat to the knee. great color! husband happy)) I'm happy! thank you very much! successful sales and more satisfied customers!!

Tip for consumers: Very Easy to use

ceceliad1
12/24/16

I am relly satiefied with the service i receievd. The dress i got was exactly as described, it was my first time purchasing a dress from an online store because i am always worried about quality and size, but the dress was exactly as the photo and the shipping was really fast.,,I am happy

covadongar
12/23/16

I've ordered a dress last month and it is beautiful and good quality. It looks exactly the same as in the photos and the prices are incredible!. Service's really nice and the deliver's fast as well.

Will purchase again in the future.

charlesb156
12/16/16

Ich werde glücklich sein, meine Anerkennung durch eine Überprüfung zu zeigen. Die Schuhe waren sehr komfortabel. Der Kundenservice war großartig und das Kleid "Oh mein Gott" . Will jeder mit gutem Geschmack zu besuchen diese Seite zu erzählen

nicob5
12/15/16

Bonjour, jai acheté ce t-shirt longues manches et je suis très satisfait (doù mon post) sur le service et sur le produit délivré ! De la très bonne qualité a un très bon prix !

amilar1
12/1/16

The site is awesome and the hight hils are very beautiful and comfortable.

simranh
11/26/16

Very good service , I'm satisfied ,thank you

natashac27
11/23/16

I was very skeptical about ordering my wedding dress online. However a colleague at work encouraged me to visit this site.I fell in love with the options and my found my dream dress. However it was only afterwards when I had ordered the dress and everything that I saw the same dress on another website for less. Nevertheless I will encourage everyone to shop on tidebuy. I was no disappointed and the customer service was excellent. They answered all my questions

anab103
11/22/16

The dress arrived in the right time as indicated. The fabric is not of poor quality, it looks firm and legit. I was a little skeptical when buying clothes online but this looks more than good to me, it looks exactly as advertise and it fits perfectly too. I will no longer hesitate to buy dresses online.

dayanal3
11/21/16

I'm happy with my jacket. I recommended this page..

marinam37
11/18/16

I had a great experience dealing with this store .
The product that I bought was good , but the service and the experience
was one of a kind .
Good Job

sophiep21
11/17/16

Bonjour, jai passé commande pour une robe de mariée le 10/11/2016 et jai reçu comme prévu ma robe quatre jours après. La robe est conforme aux descriptions et elle est ..splendide ! Je donne 5 étoiles .
Je recommande.

i ordered at least 6 items and all of them are very nice

patrician40
patricia n.
10/22/16

nice clothe form tidebuy. but the quality is a little bad. But worse the price.

navoneeln
10/20/16

Being a first time customer on this website, I can tell you I am thoroughly pleased with my purchase. The shoes came in well packed and in great condition, just how as it should be. I would definitely shop again!

126 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
dipalp
Dipal p.
Answer
tidebuyt
tidebuy t. [TideBuy Rep]
A: Dear customer,
Thanks for your question to us and we're so happy to help you.
Could you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order details? Thanks for your cooperation. Any question, please contact with us via sns@tidebuy.com,

Best wishes,
Answer
tidebuyt
tidebuy t. [TideBuy Rep]
A: Hi,
Now, you can come to our website, and know the details. Because different time we have different activities for free shipping. So please have a look at tidebuy.com. Thank you.

Best wishes,