Review of TideBuy

TideBuy reviews

79%
Tel: +86-29-68532863
sns@tidebuy.com
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

pankajc4
3/25/17

Professional and friendly service, all orders come with the exact same details and as described the prices are very affordable, almost for everyone and you have a big variety to choose between different styles and price range.

lisar217
3/19/17

I bought some dresses and I'm really satisfied with what I received. The fabric is even better than what I expected and they all are beautiful. From my experience, I would totally recommend them.

I'm looking forward to buying more clothes!

rogelior6
3/16/17

Son unos tacones que me encantaron, la forma se adapta a mis pies, son súper cómodos y sobretodo accesibles a mi bolsillo. Los recomiendo a todas esas mujeres que desean verse bonitas y sobretodo ALTAS. Me encantaron!!

scottf69
3/11/17

This product surprisingly fits fantastic! I am in search of boutique style clothing for way less than what they sell it in store. I love everything about this shirt. The color, the style, the feel, everything. Do yourself a favor and get a couple

lydiahg
2/23/17

Am in USA and I ordered two blazers and a top. Am so happy with your service. I will definately recommend tidebuy to anyone who wants quality things. The products are exact as seen in the pictures. Got my orders on time! I love tide buy. I will be buying everything from you!!

alexs399
2/15/17

La verdad es que andaba buscando un vestido desde hacía bastante tiempo y era difícil encontrar uno que me gustara y reflejara mi personalidad totalmente... ¡Hasta que lo vi!

No podría haber hecho mejor compra, estoy super contenta.

zepz
2/4/17

shama17
1/24/17

I was having a lot of trouble finding an ideal dress for my upcoming leavers day. Tidebuy have so much choice! The dress I eventually liked was sleeveless so I contacted the company via Livechat and spoke to Lara. She was very helpful and said I could have sleeves with custom made fit at no extra cost.
I have ordered my dress and can't wait to receive it.

sarao16
1/22/17

Estimado Equipo de TideBuy!
Confío en usted y en sus productos. Todos los artículos son muy bonitos, maravillosos!. Esta es mi tercera experiencia con ustedes y no tuve ningún problema con el envío, la entrega, el material o el tamaño. RECOMIENDO A TODOS comprar en TideBuy.
Muchisimas gracias por su servicio y atención!

Tip for consumers: RECOMIENDO A TODOS comprar en TideBuy.
No tuve ningún problema con el envío, la entrega, el material o el tamaño

mariej35
1/22/17

J'ai commandé ma robe le mois dernier. J'avais un peu peur pour la taille, mais c'est parfait ! Je suis vraiment super contente parce qu'elle me va bien et elle est comme sur la photo. Je commanderai à nouveau c'est vraiment intéressant.

wenl6
1/20/17

TideBuy supplies a lot of fancy/beautiful items which are affordable to most people. They often give customs huge discounts on what they purchased. Shipping is also very fast. I surely will recommend it to my friends and family members.

freshl3
1/14/17

I'm so hooked on to this website, for all the right reasons. I stopped spending my money at big retailers and instead find everything I want on this site for a far better price. We have to be mindful that brands cost us so much because of all the advertising they do, they clothes themselves are much cheaper.
With this website, you can go one more notch higher and use coupon codes to save more! Fashionistas, this is the place to be!

Tip for consumers: Find more ways you can save on your order on the "Find Coupons" link

jenniferh174
1/10/17

I love TideBuy. They have such great deals on trendy pieces. With them, I don't have to break the bank to look good. Every time I order from them, I am always satisfied!

jessej24
1/8/17

The jacket I received was very cool and just as the picture, also it fits me so well. In fact, I wore it today. My cousin said will also order one. Thanks, I think. Your shipping is also great!

jesusm47
12/31/16

Recomiendo 100% esta página si como yo, no eres bueno para encontrar regalos para tu novia. El servicio es excelente y los tacones llegaron en el momento justo. Ella está muy feliz :)

christinat37
12/28/16

I ordered a party dress from Tide Buy and I am so happy that I select Tide buy to buy my dress. This dress was better than I could have hoped for!!! It fit perfectly and was SO comfortable. The lace is soft and not scratchy at all. I got so many compliments while wearing it. I'm about 5'7" and around 180 lbs normally a US SIZE 12/14, ordered the XL and it fit perfect. Hope this helps. If you are unsure about this dress, just order it!!!

foxr1
12/25/16

I want to say thank you for the coat!!! quality is at the highest level! high quality accessories, labels, the seams are all super!!! many pockets, and they are very roomy (my husband loves these) ,just super!!! lightning-fast delivery!! . the courier delivered to the house, ordered size
that fits. all come! never shakes, no pressure! the growth of 178 cm coat to the knee. great color! husband happy)) I'm happy! thank you very much! successful sales and more satisfied customers!!

Tip for consumers: Very Easy to use

ceceliad1
12/24/16

I am relly satiefied with the service i receievd. The dress i got was exactly as described, it was my first time purchasing a dress from an online store because i am always worried about quality and size, but the dress was exactly as the photo and the shipping was really fast.,,I am happy

covadongar
12/23/16

I've ordered a dress last month and it is beautiful and good quality. It looks exactly the same as in the photos and the prices are incredible!. Service's really nice and the deliver's fast as well.

Will purchase again in the future.

charlesb156
12/16/16

Ich werde glücklich sein, meine Anerkennung durch eine Überprüfung zu zeigen. Die Schuhe waren sehr komfortabel. Der Kundenservice war großartig und das Kleid "Oh mein Gott" . Will jeder mit gutem Geschmack zu besuchen diese Seite zu erzählen

nicob5
12/15/16

Bonjour, jai acheté ce t-shirt longues manches et je suis très satisfait (doù mon post) sur le service et sur le produit délivré ! De la très bonne qualité a un très bon prix !

amilar1
12/1/16

The site is awesome and the hight hils are very beautiful and comfortable.

simranh
11/26/16

Very good service , I'm satisfied ,thank you

natashac27
11/23/16

I was very skeptical about ordering my wedding dress online. However a colleague at work encouraged me to visit this site.I fell in love with the options and my found my dream dress. However it was only afterwards when I had ordered the dress and everything that I saw the same dress on another website for less. Nevertheless I will encourage everyone to shop on tidebuy. I was no disappointed and the customer service was excellent. They answered all my questions

anab103
11/22/16

The dress arrived in the right time as indicated. The fabric is not of poor quality, it looks firm and legit. I was a little skeptical when buying clothes online but this looks more than good to me, it looks exactly as advertise and it fits perfectly too. I will no longer hesitate to buy dresses online.

143 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
monam33
Mona M.
1 week, 4 days ago
Answer
tidebuyt
tidebuy t. [TideBuy Rep]
A: Hello, we have different shipping methods online and the shipping time is based on the shipping method you choose. The details you can know via this link https://help.tidebuy.com/There-are-two-main-shipping-methods-to-choose-from-which-is-your-favorite-116.html#detail1
Thank you.