US Government’s NSF

TideBuy reviews

79%
Tel: +86-29-68532863
sns@tidebuy.com
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sarumaas
9/30/16

I've read many bad reviews but unfortunately I decided ti give tidebuy a chance. And I've ordered all my wedding items from the site. I've chisen the most expensive item in each category in hope of getting good quality..I have even paid extra to make it custom sized.. And the products that I got were awful.. The quality was bad abd the sizes.. Therfore I tried contacting the customer service so I can return the items..and they refused to take it back... It was a very bad experience. Please don't trust them.

palwasheyy
9/11/16

it is the most reliable site i have ever used. every time when i receive my order , i fell in love with the stuff by this site more and more.

stefv3
8/9/16

I rececently purchased a wedding dress on tidebuy.com and what an amazing experience.

I placed the order on the 8th of July and received the dress on the 21st of (it was shipped on the 19th)

The dress was absolutely amazing. A little thread here and there that needed cutting but overall it was very well put together and almost identical to the picture online.

There customer service department also good, communicates extremely well with the client and always willing and able to assist. After sales good, provided all necessary docs for customs clearance when requested. This however I had to deduct a star for as I had to request the docs more than once and it had to be requested. It should automatically be sent once the order had gone through.

elizabethh108
8/1/16

love all i bought was exactly same as displayed,though wasn't happy with shipping items different days as i had ordered and paid all same time.

darleneb20
7/31/16

We love Tidebuy. We have ordered several items from them and are always please.

jessicaj70
7/31/16

well is been an absolutely pleasure shopping with tidebuy and they makes me happy with what i get from them and i love every items that i bought from them as well... just so you know i got compliment where ever i go it doesn't matter if it's my workplace friends house at the shopping mall downtown compliment finds me and that's why i keep ordering for more stuff from you guys because i can't seems to get a enough of what i have, did i just say that out loud, yeah that's right i did, and i really can't get enough... oh yeah i almost forgot you guys haven't seen the last of me yet shopping with tidebuy!

candices21
7/7/16

The item I received is high quality and the customer service is helpful. Thank you.

senadah2
6/25/16

Love the T-Shirt I've bought here and thanks for the service!

dinak6
6/22/16

excellent cooperation, friendly personnel and great products

elvisab
6/22/16

I love my party dress bought from Tidebuy and it's so beautiful. Shipping is fast and the service is great!

editan
6/16/16

Good experience, easy shopping, good quality, and great customer service. Sure use again!

esmed
6/4/16

I want to compliment Tidebuy on order number 1310449.

I ordered 37 dresses as stock for my dress shop. I requested that they all be shipped together to arrive at my premises at the same time. I got very worried when it took longer than my previous order with Tidebuy. Then I read very negative feedback on the internet and got even more worried! But, when the order arrived, I was completely satisfied. They sent all the dresses together (as I requested), the quality of the dresses are very good and I received the correct colours and sizes.

Tidebuy, thank you very much for your effort! I will definitely order from them again.

patriciak63
6/3/16

Wonderful Site!
It's really so wonderful shopping on Tidebuy, the items are so cute and beautiful, will buy more items from them.

hijanl
5/16/16

Very nice, just like in the picture, very comfortable.
id: 1240068

masculinee
5/6/16

i got my product within 7 days after submission the order. thanks for your good service and yeah awesome shipping free home delivery. will definitely use in future too.

hadwinp
5/2/16

I placed order for 1 dress from Tidebuy website and I was so happy with the awesome dresses; Ill always buy other items. One nice thing that I actually liked is that you dont come across these dresses in local shops. I got several praise on the Silk Linen dress I bought whenever I wore it to any occasion Jone."

lilyb17
5/2/16

Beautiful party dresses! I feel like the most beautiful girl in the world!

danaj20
5/2/16

Ordering these dresses was the best decision I made.My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and got so many compliments.

tabithan1
4/30/16

Huge selection of products to choose from and intelligent filtering that allow you to narrow down your search to find what you are looking for. I had to return one pair because it didn't fit and the process was easy/refund was issued in a timely manner.

oakleyj2
4/30/16

My go to spot when I need a fresh new outfit for any special event. Always on point, now, and affordable.Thanks!!!"

daceye
4/30/16

They have the best personalized return policy"

leratom1
4/28/16

I love this site!
I have ordered many beautiful pieces from this website! The quality and the beauty of the fashion just surprised me. I just can't get enough. I have told everyone I know about this website. I will definitely be ordering again next time.

gonzalesv
4/23/16

Tidebuy has great products at low prices without sacrificing quality. Highly recommend this store for anyone who wants great, quality stuff at great prices.

nathalyk
4/23/16

I recently wrote a very clear and direct review of purchasing a formal dress that did not meet the standard set by the manufacturer in color, fit or quality. They have decided to accept a return and offer a full refund upon confirmation of the shipping transaction. Although I was disappointed in the experience, I wanted to report that they did finalize an appropriate customer-friendly resolution.

avalinb
4/21/16

Impressed with the quality and received a lot of compliments from everyone who saw the dress and my picture.

107 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question