Review of TideBuy

TideBuy reviews

79%
Tel: +86-29-68532863
sns@tidebuy.com
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

andrewk107
5/26/17

This site is a Chinese site which is not obvious when you are shopping on there. I am a 5 foot 11 , 183 pound male and ordered 5 large size shirts, after about a month and a half I received all the shirts. Guess what, they are ridiculously small, they wouldn't fit a 12 year old boy. When I bought this to their attention they advised that all sizes are Asian sizes...Why is this not made clear on the site, they are marketing to North America. It seems a recipe for disaster.

They offered to refund some of my money if I returned the shirts...no problem about wanting to return the shirts, however, the problem is that he cost to return them to China from Canada is $72 lowest cost with a tracking number which they insist on plus it takes 3 months. So returning is not a realistic option as they are only offering me $87 back on receiving the shirts.

The shirts are not as good quality as shown on the site, however, they would be wearable if they were the right size. I asked if they would consider sending some of the shirts at 4X Large as this is the only size that would maybe fit me at no extra charge....no they won't do that.

All in all I'll be lucky if I get a fraction of the money I spent and I am left with unusable shirts.

Do not waste your money....stay away from Tidebuy .

lindac274
5/23/17

I purchased a dress for an occasion that didn't look anything like what was presented online. No special measurements just a straight size 10. When I opened the package I was really taken aback. I immediately attempted to contact them, which is not an easy feat. When I did get a response, I got graceful nothing response twice as they appeared attempt to have return time spire. I asked where to send th dress back to. Again a reponse of nothing substantial like a real answer. When I searched I found a California address to send it back to within the allotted timeframe. They chose to refund $62.00 of the $146.98 I paid. I have emailed countless times that this is unacceptable. My response is that this all they can afford to refund. What a joke !!!
Linda Catabran

angelap77
5/19/17

The seller had posted on site I would receive my shoes within 12 days. I ordered them in the middle of April. Still have not received them and it's the 17th. These were for my daughter to wear on her wedding day. Guess what!?!? Nope. Not here. I'm totally pissed and she is disappointed. Never again!!!

celiai2
5/18/17

Why can't I return a dress which absolutely doesn't fit????
It is supposed to be an L and only just fits my daughter who is an S.
If the sizes are so different from European sizes there should be a warning on the website and if it is not returnable it should tell you this too!!!!! I saw free return within 7 days and now they tell me I cant return it!!!!!!

jacobp43
5/13/17

Hi, i'm Jacob.
It's really very Outstanding service they provide me ! Their Owner and Other Worker's are very Hardworking and punctual. My gf Like it Most ! I highly re-commended it. Best wishes for "TideBuy" ! Thank You .

fatimaj6
5/2/17

Love my dress which comes along via Tidebuy. love this site and their promotional deals. Will surely recommend others to my family members whenever to buy online do buy from this site.

bisib
5/2/17

Whaoooo, l just ordered and received this beautiful wedding dress for my niece
and l must say l was very impress with the dress. The dress is so beautiful and true to the design, the delivery was quick also. The only reservation l have is that this company need to improve on how to package valuable product like this, it was delivered in regular delivery plastic package, it could have be easily damage with water, stain of some sorts or even dust during delivery. But in all it was money well spent, thank you for making beautiful and elegant dress.

lissab3
4/30/17

i was skeptical about buying online but now i can say I've found a unique online shop which delivers on time,gives you exactly what you bought and at a very reasonable price. the quality of my dress was superb can't wait to come back for more of such service

marilynns2
4/26/17

I purchased a pair of thong wedge slingback sandles, in the picture they were very stylish and detailed, price 35.00.
*What appeared to look like silver metal, was sliver costume material (like something on a child's costume.
*that part I could have tolerated since it something with jeans and casual wear. The material that covered the wedge and foot bed as well as straps was made of soft plastic, not very supportive . The material was not even immitation leather, it was covered with a thin vinyl .
*After all that, the foot bed was so narrow that my baby toe just hung over.
*I AM SO DISAPPOINTED, but now understand why they say, don't buy Chinese products, they are cheaply made products (Now I can say, from my own experience don't even bother when you see Tidebuy products.) I gave them the u.s. sizechart sz 8 they were so narrow, as if made for a child.
*But the soles were nonslip, how about that!
* Not worth it to send it back or even dispute.
JUST DO NOT BUY TIDEBUY or it at your own risk. I'll just donate them, maybe there is somebody out their with a size 8 narrow, narrow foot, with a baby toe missing, Because if you have a baby toe,
these won't fit you. I'd rate this a zero, but it had treads on the sole for nonslip.
Look up item:
ETHNIC PU BUCKLE WEDGE SANDLES 35.99
*just a little more time paid to American sizing and better material it would be a decent product.
Scam company!
*Also had no invoice. NONE!
DISGUSTED!
Order# 1702474
Sub order# 3429661
*claims to be u.s. sz 8
*purchased 4/6/17
*Price 35.99

hand135
4/13/17

Great styles, high quality materials and low prices. I am always excited to receive my orders as I cant wait to try them on. Always happy customer. Looking forward to my next ...next...next orders. Just love browsing their site for beautiful

sidm29
3/31/17

Had a great experience shopping with them. The quality of the product is very
good. As I had to gift the product to someone on a special occasion and was scared
about getting it delivered late but the delivery was on time and there wasn't any
delay.

lisar217
3/19/17

I bought some dresses and I'm really satisfied with what I received. The fabric is even better than what I expected and they all are beautiful. From my experience, I would totally recommend them.

I'm looking forward to buying more clothes!

lydiahg
2/23/17

Am in USA and I ordered two blazers and a top. Am so happy with your service. I will definately recommend tidebuy to anyone who wants quality things. The products are exact as seen in the pictures. Got my orders on time! I love tide buy. I will be buying everything from you!!

shama17
1/24/17

I was having a lot of trouble finding an ideal dress for my upcoming leavers day. Tidebuy have so much choice! The dress I eventually liked was sleeveless so I contacted the company via Livechat and spoke to Lara. She was very helpful and said I could have sleeves with custom made fit at no extra cost.
I have ordered my dress and can't wait to receive it.

wenl6
1/20/17

TideBuy supplies a lot of fancy/beautiful items which are affordable to most people. They often give customs huge discounts on what they purchased. Shipping is also very fast. I surely will recommend it to my friends and family members.

freshl3
1/14/17

I'm so hooked on to this website, for all the right reasons. I stopped spending my money at big retailers and instead find everything I want on this site for a far better price. We have to be mindful that brands cost us so much because of all the advertising they do, they clothes themselves are much cheaper.
With this website, you can go one more notch higher and use coupon codes to save more! Fashionistas, this is the place to be!

Tip for consumers: Find more ways you can save on your order on the "Find Coupons" link

jenniferh174
1/10/17

I love TideBuy. They have such great deals on trendy pieces. With them, I don't have to break the bank to look good. Every time I order from them, I am always satisfied!

jessej24
1/8/17

The jacket I received was very cool and just as the picture, also it fits me so well. In fact, I wore it today. My cousin said will also order one. Thanks, I think. Your shipping is also great!

jesusm47
12/31/16

Recomiendo 100% esta página si como yo, no eres bueno para encontrar regalos para tu novia. El servicio es excelente y los tacones llegaron en el momento justo. Ella está muy feliz :)

christinat37
12/28/16

I ordered a party dress from Tide Buy and I am so happy that I select Tide buy to buy my dress. This dress was better than I could have hoped for!!! It fit perfectly and was SO comfortable. The lace is soft and not scratchy at all. I got so many compliments while wearing it. I'm about 5'7" and around 180 lbs normally a US SIZE 12/14, ordered the XL and it fit perfect. Hope this helps. If you are unsure about this dress, just order it!!!

foxr1
12/25/16

I want to say thank you for the coat!!! quality is at the highest level! high quality accessories, labels, the seams are all super!!! many pockets, and they are very roomy (my husband loves these) ,just super!!! lightning-fast delivery!! . the courier delivered to the house, ordered size
that fits. all come! never shakes, no pressure! the growth of 178 cm coat to the knee. great color! husband happy)) I'm happy! thank you very much! successful sales and more satisfied customers!!

Tip for consumers: Very Easy to use

ceceliad1
12/24/16

I am relly satiefied with the service i receievd. The dress i got was exactly as described, it was my first time purchasing a dress from an online store because i am always worried about quality and size, but the dress was exactly as the photo and the shipping was really fast.,,I am happy

covadongar
12/23/16

I've ordered a dress last month and it is beautiful and good quality. It looks exactly the same as in the photos and the prices are incredible!. Service's really nice and the deliver's fast as well.

Will purchase again in the future.

charlesb156
12/16/16

Ich werde glücklich sein, meine Anerkennung durch eine Überprüfung zu zeigen. Die Schuhe waren sehr komfortabel. Der Kundenservice war großartig und das Kleid "Oh mein Gott" . Will jeder mit gutem Geschmack zu besuchen diese Seite zu erzählen

nicob5
12/15/16

Bonjour, jai acheté ce t-shirt longues manches et je suis très satisfait (doù mon post) sur le service et sur le produit délivré ! De la très bonne qualité a un très bon prix !

156 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 5/13/15
on 3/13/16
on 8/31/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other customers.

78 Photos for TideBuy