US Government’s NSF

TideBuy reviews

79%
Tel: +86-29-68532863
sns@tidebuy.com
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

naes

It is very good to purchase a evening dress formthis wesite,and you can get good quality dress with less money. (in 793 reviews)

josephinec

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 155 reviews)

wyldea

This dress was absolutely stunning, it was everything I wanted in a prom dress. (in 33 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

candices21
7/7/16

The item I received is high quality and the customer service is helpful. Thank you.

senadah2
6/25/16

Love the T-Shirt I've bought here and thanks for the service!

dinak6
6/22/16

excellent cooperation, friendly personnel and great products

elvisab
6/22/16

I love my party dress bought from Tidebuy and it's so beautiful. Shipping is fast and the service is great!

editan
6/16/16

Good experience, easy shopping, good quality, and great customer service. Sure use again!

esmed
6/4/16

I want to compliment Tidebuy on order number 1310449.

I ordered 37 dresses as stock for my dress shop. I requested that they all be shipped together to arrive at my premises at the same time. I got very worried when it took longer than my previous order with Tidebuy. Then I read very negative feedback on the internet and got even more worried! But, when the order arrived, I was completely satisfied. They sent all the dresses together (as I requested), the quality of the dresses are very good and I received the correct colours and sizes.

Tidebuy, thank you very much for your effort! I will definitely order from them again.

patriciak63
6/3/16

Wonderful Site!
It's really so wonderful shopping on Tidebuy, the items are so cute and beautiful, will buy more items from them.

hijanl
5/16/16

Very nice, just like in the picture, very comfortable.
id: 1240068

masculinee
5/6/16

i got my product within 7 days after submission the order. thanks for your good service and yeah awesome shipping free home delivery. will definitely use in future too.

hadwinp
5/2/16

I placed order for 1 dress from Tidebuy website and I was so happy with the awesome dresses; Ill always buy other items. One nice thing that I actually liked is that you dont come across these dresses in local shops. I got several praise on the Silk Linen dress I bought whenever I wore it to any occasion Jone."

lilyb17
5/2/16

Beautiful party dresses! I feel like the most beautiful girl in the world!

danaj20
5/2/16

Ordering these dresses was the best decision I made.My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and got so many compliments.

tabithan1
4/30/16

Huge selection of products to choose from and intelligent filtering that allow you to narrow down your search to find what you are looking for. I had to return one pair because it didn't fit and the process was easy/refund was issued in a timely manner.

oakleyj2
4/30/16

My go to spot when I need a fresh new outfit for any special event. Always on point, now, and affordable.Thanks!!!"

daceye
4/30/16

They have the best personalized return policy"

leratom1
4/28/16

I love this site!
I have ordered many beautiful pieces from this website! The quality and the beauty of the fashion just surprised me. I just can't get enough. I have told everyone I know about this website. I will definitely be ordering again next time.

gonzalesv
4/23/16

Tidebuy has great products at low prices without sacrificing quality. Highly recommend this store for anyone who wants great, quality stuff at great prices.

nathalyk
4/23/16

I recently wrote a very clear and direct review of purchasing a formal dress that did not meet the standard set by the manufacturer in color, fit or quality. They have decided to accept a return and offer a full refund upon confirmation of the shipping transaction. Although I was disappointed in the experience, I wanted to report that they did finalize an appropriate customer-friendly resolution.

avalinb
4/21/16

Impressed with the quality and received a lot of compliments from everyone who saw the dress and my picture.

tarikuh
4/21/16

I love this site! There are many choices of products and sizes. I was totally surprised by the quality of products but also communication. I have placed several orders and I intend to order from this site again and again.

jerrys63
4/18/16

This company is amazing! The delivery was fast, and all of the items were as expected. The pictures provided online matched up really well with the finished product. The professionalism is impressive within the company. I ordered some swimsuits and cover ups, and they were perfect for the bargain. Good quality and a good price!

gabrieh
4/17/16

Shopping on tidebuy.com has been wonderful. The products are very good quality for the price you pay. I am a customer for life.

preciousf2
4/12/16

I ordered my prom dress through PayPal with this site and and after calling them twice to make sure they didn't forget about my dress because they kept telling me different days to wait but I finally received it April 8 after I ordered it March 21. When I recieved the dress it was beautiful. The only thing is I went and ordered the dress according to the size on their charts but it is way to big so I have to get it altered but if you should order from here get it at least 2 or 3 sizes down from your size on the chart. But other than that the service was great and I have to mention that I Also paid for express shipping and threat stitching in the inside was perfect and I would order from them again.

brendab68
3/27/16

no paper work came with item to do any return

gergans
3/20/16

I looked everywhere for the Badgley Mischka Rouge heel and this was the only place I could find them. You helped me complete my wedding look!

92 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
tidebuyt
A: Dear customer,
Thanks for your question to us and we're very happy that we can help you. Could you please so kindly to offer us your order number so that we can check the details for you? Thank you so much. Have a nice day!

Best wishes,