US Government’s NSF

75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Tel: 1-888-456-8499
customerservice@ticketnetwork.com
Find your perfect event tickets today!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

monicat37
1/18/17

I purchased my tickets a few days before the concert and was pleased with the seats I was able to get. Performers were excellent and the sound was great!

allenm47
1/18/17

All groups were very good. Jay Black clearly has done his final performance. I know he was embarrassed but we the audience did not see it that way. I see it as a tribute to a great singer, because most if not everyone there who follows Jay Black knew that this may be his final performance.
Bowser did a great job in organizing this event and I would attend another if it works out.
The seats were in a great location. We could almost count the nose hairs for each performer.

jillw38
1/16/17

The tickets were a gift to my daughter for Christmas.
I was a little skeptical never hearing of ticket-network before, but was pleased
with the tickets and with the customer service.

bethb61
1/16/17

My husband and I took our grandkids to see Cirque dreams which was a great show. Our seats were fantastic. Will definitely use Ticketnetwork again. Purchasing the tickets and picking them up were both easy. Everyone was helpful and we got a free upgrade in seating. Can't beat that!

cathyb64
1/15/17

Concert was great! Ushers were great! Chairs sucked!! Way to close together. UNCOMFORTABLY CLOSE TOGETHER!

junl11
1/14/17

Overall it was good but I was expecting more acrobatics. I think it would be a better show if there was more acrobatics and less singing.

he9001
1/8/17

Fantastic arena, Nice setup, but a poor game. Rangers experienced a grey Tuesday in January? Buffalo was good, but Rangers did not meet up, did not show any spirit in their game. And the audience was the most silent I ever seen. Were the Rangers fans at all interested in their team?

coleenv
1/7/17

Best show I've seen as a Play. Also had very good seats. I brought be back to my old days sining along to Frank Valley songs.

kaynaa
1/4/17

We enjoyed a lot the game!!! Unfortunately Miami Heat lost the game!!!

lynnm106
1/4/17

We ordered Rangers tickets and attended the game last night. I can tell you we will not be using ticket network again. The view from the seats we chose on your website did not represent where we sat. We were the last row in MSG and looking down at the ice and couldn't see the box in the middle of the ice. The view that was shown when we chose the tickets was very deceiving as it represented more of row 10 or 11....not row 23, the very last row at the top. This was very disappointing since this was our family's first time attending a Rangers game and will not be using Ticketnetwork for any further events.

chesterj8
1/4/17

The Seats were fantastic and the show was hilarious

sherilynk
1/1/17

I was very impressed with all the lighting and back grounds. I would have like to have actually seen more of the orchestra performing together. Too much was blacked out in the background.

susank113
12/31/16

Entertaining. Not what I expected. Awesome, enjoyable.

My concern was I purchased tickets for 92.00 a piece for 2.
When I received the tickets the price was 62.00 on the actual ticket. I understand process fees, taxes etc, which were on the bill but an xtra 30.00 for what fee. I spoke with Console center and they were going to take care of the difference on my charge card. I received my statement for January with no adjustment.

Please advise. Thank you

andrewm216
12/30/16

The ticket was great but it was overpriced and would have been easier to print it out online before the event.

tomb247
12/30/16

The will-call line was very long. We went to get in line about 45 minutes before the game, and it was very long. Went back just before game time, and it was still a very long line. Took about 20 minutes to get through line and get tickets.

steves306
12/27/16

Tickets and everything were perfect. Pick up great. Why was the price of each ticket double what was listed on the ticket? I feel that is a ripoff!

suziem8
12/27/16

I was very impressed with how easy it was to order and the excellent price we got at the last minute for our tickets to The Nutcracker.

uyenh

jb260
12/25/16

Getting our tickets was a breeze! We were able to print our own and save a stamp.

markm315
12/23/16

I bought what I thought was a game ticket, but it ending up being a ticket for parking. Fortunately, it didn't cost much, and I found out a few days before the game. Still, it was disappointing, as one could imagine.

melissao23
12/22/16

It was my daughters and my first time ever seeing this ballet it was amazing

jond81
12/21/16

Received my tickets promptly. Seats and event were great.

andreag58
12/21/16

Everything went well, at any time again.

cherylm116
12/18/16

Beautifully done! Fantastic performances, set design and orchestra!
We sat front row orchestra and the show was overall wonderful!

I would just kindly like to mention though, that being a short person it was not possible to see the dancers feet from our seats, and when choosing our seats on line we didn't know that. The orchestra pits' wall was too high...if the seating was just a bit further back, or the wall was about 6 inches lower it would make it possible to accommodate a shorter audience. We were straining to see our best. I'm aware the design of the building is probably standard, however if any renovations were to be made this might be a possible consideration. If we had known, we would have probably picked a row further back, since it did take away from the overall otherwise brilliant performance.

I would recommend that others go to this fantastic performance!
Thank you.

richardf81
12/17/16

great seats

131 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
jims235
Jim S.
1 week, 4 days ago
Answer
colinc7
Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]
A: Hello Jim! I'm very sorry if there has been any sort of confusion in regards to the fees on our site. The service fee is the only part of the entire ticket transaction that accrues to TicketNetwork. It equals 25% of the ticket price and pays for website maintenance, billing security, customer support, and the technological system weve developed that allows companies to resell tickets online. The fee itself is calculated and advertised during the checkout process. We prefer to advertise the fee separate from the ticket price in order to be transparent with our customers as to what you are being charged and why. Other ticketing sites hide the service fee in the ticket price so they can increase the fee at will and charge more to buyers and sellers alike for popular events.
1 week, 3 days ago
2 weeks, 4 days ago
Answer
colinc7
Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]
A: Hello Robert! Thank you for your question. All the tickets listed on our website are 200% guaranteed to be valid for entry. We only work with licensed and/or registered ticket sellers to ensure the safety of all the tickets. I hope that helps!
2 weeks, 3 days ago