Review of TicketNetwork

75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Tel: 1-888-456-8499
customerservice@ticketnetwork.com
Find your perfect event tickets today!
Buy Now

corinned15
10/23/17

I never received an email to download and print my tickets. It was very expensive and I'm disappointed.

karenw240
10/19/17

I purchased tickets to a College World Series game and the tickets were supposed to be behind home plate. When I went to pick up the tickets before the game they did not have the tickets I purchased. After an hour wait, I was told I could have general admission tickets. I paid $664 for $100 worth of tickets AND missed the first 4 innings of the game.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. Go to Stub Hub. At least they deliver what you purchase.

stevee57
10/19/17

I traveled from Newport Vermont to see Bette in Hello Dolly. It was on my bucket list and well worth the trip. Loved every minute of it.

amym220
10/17/17

Great secure way to purchase tickets! They came in plenty of time and were easy to download and print out. Super fun experience!

petril
10/17/17

You do your part exellent, but the flight company doesn't, we miss the game because the flight was delayed

sandram205
10/15/17

Nice concert but too many pot smokers
They didn't sing a song I expected lol
Loved the lighting system

rachelh124
10/15/17

The Killers put on an excellent show. They even played new material that was released that day. Would definitely go see them again!

kayd164
10/12/17

Bruno Mars (and band) is an amazing entertainer! Took my husband for his birthday and had an amazing time! Opening act wasnt so hot.

andyu6
10/10/17

Thievery Corporation is in a league of their own. My biggest complaint is the venue. $18 for a beer! That's worse than anything the city runs price wise. That's just being a pig. Then they won't open the balcony except for VIPs. There might have been 10. I'm in my 60s and I have a bad leg and they would not let me sit in the balcony. It really made me sour on the venue but the band is a must-see.

claudior13
10/9/17

The feedback takes too long about questions. During the buying process there is no one to clarify doubts.

lorrainee7
10/9/17

I personally enjoyed the reminders that are not the norm with other agencies! Great service oriented business! Thank you for an enjoyable experience!

ginar65
10/9/17

We enjoyed every single minute, including the intermissions! Musicians mastered their art and talent. We felt we were in heaven!!

joannad25
10/5/17

The play was so close to the movie and I love that!! Such a beautiful romance and everyone played their part beautifully!

mimig10
10/4/17

Ed Sheeran was incredibly amazing! His style of going up on stage by himself with just a guitar and foot pedal is so awesome and the visuals behind him were creative and interesting. His voice is beautiful and I loved every minute of his concert. His opening act was very good too!

cindym160
10/4/17

My best friend and I have been looking forward to the Bruno Mars concert for months. When the lights went down right at 8 pm, we were thrilled. Unfortunately for the concert goers, Dua Lipa took the stage for 40 minutes. All those with whom we spoke had no idea there would be a pre-show or who she was. There was no talent and her appearance and some lyrics were vulgar. As for Bruno Mars, his show was phenomenal. The one problem was that his show started almost 45 minutes, at 9:28, after Ms. Lipa left the stage. By the time his show was over it was a little after 11 pm. Too late for those of us with travel times of more than an hour and morning church services the next day. The Capitol One center doesn't allow bottles of water ($5!) to have the caps on them as they are a danger in case the lids are thrown. This meant water being spilled since the cup holders don't securely hold the water bottles they sell and bottles on the floor are spilled when people come and go from their seats.

amyg130
10/4/17

The best broadway production I have ever had the privilege of viewing! I have seen many shows and on broadway and and this cast was on point! It flew by I didnt want it to end. The cast was beyond engaging with their facial expressions their personalities came through in their superb acting skills like nothing I have ever seen! The costumes, the set magical in everyway! I have never laughed so hard, I literally was crying! Had the honor of meeting the cast after the show and they couldnt have been kinder & they took their time to talk and sign my playbook and it was as though I was hanging out with friends. I have yet to experience a cast after the show like this! A thousand times over this made my entire trip to New York & I cant rave enough about the experience! Thank you for providing such amazing entertainment! Nothing like the arts, nothing!

silviap7
10/3/17

Excellent service. They made it possible. I recommend. The service was excellent. We enjoy it so much

claireh63
10/3/17

Received great service, east to print tickets and the show was amazing! Overall great value for the cost. Thank you!

gertb2
10/1/17

we received no gifts that we should have had.
Very disappointing for such expensive tickets ($919!!)

Look forward to TicketNetwork's reaction and their actions to sort this out.

markb432
9/27/17

Everything went well. Tickets came quickly and emails were sent reference kick off time. Price for tickets way to high. Eight times higher then I would ever pay again

dereks62
9/27/17

Was an awesome show fantastic abilities great lighting nice cool breeze! Will see them next time worth your time!

lorim113
9/25/17

I received an email offering 5% off on tickets. After putting in the code my extra costs were over $250 which made the total more than stub hub! I then had issues with my payment due to updates needed and although I was informed someone would contact me, I waited an hour and finally called them. Issue resolved but I just feel it was a huge rip off

annettel28
9/23/17

Wish that the band would have played their old music. We had lawn tickets and there were a few people standing right next to us smoking marijuana. And the girl behind us kept bumping into us.

charlesi13
9/20/17

A three hour, forty song set by a great musician and artist. Encore featured Bruce Springsteen and Steve Van Zant. Great night.

ninab34
9/20/17

I bought 4 tickets 1 guy backed out at last minute I wish I could exchange the ticket for another game when I buy more. But you did a great job and it was very easy.

Helpful answer

Hello Brianna! Thanks for your question! You can absolutely trust us (and Jared is correct!). All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use or else the customer gets 125% of their order total returned to them. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. We run a pretty tight ship and there's really no reason to worry. We would be happy to answer any additional questions at 1-888-456-8499 or if you want to email our manager Maxine at maxine.davis@ticketnetwork.com!

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 7/26/15
Helpful answer

Hi Natasha! Thank you for your question! All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you are interested in purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. We also have a 200% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 2/16/16
Helpful answer

Hi Tina! We at TicketNetwork are a nationwide network through which independent, professional ticket-selling companies resell tickets to popular sporting, concert, and theater events throughout the United States, Canada, and beyond. We don't actually own, price, or ship the tickets you see listed for sale on our website. All that responsibility is in the hands of the individual sellers who list tickets on our exchange. The tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use as well. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. We also have a 125% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. With the seat location concerns, we can gladly offer you suggestions on what would be better for seating at the event. Just give us a call at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com and we can look into this for you.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 11/25/15
Helpful answer

Hello Dave! Thank you for your question. Due to the nature of your question, it would be best if you contact us with your order number so that we can review and best assist you with your concern. You can reach us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com. We look forward to your contact.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 3/15/16
Helpful answer

Hello Angie! Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about the delivery delay associated with your ticket order through us. I’m afraid that event tickets often aren't distributed (or even printed) by venues or primary ticketing sources until within weeks of their event. Those tickets then have to make their way to another party (the seller) – or sometimes have to be channeled to the seller through another supplier - before reaching you. So, as a result, there’s an occasional chance the tickets you purchase cannot ship out immediately. Please know, though, that delayed delivery is inherently not indicative of problems with your purchase. Nonetheless, we would love to take a look into your order and provide you with any updates we might have. Could you please email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com with your order ID number so that we can take a look into your order? I look forward to your email!

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 10/4/15
Helpful answer

Hello Emon! Thanks for your question! We have been around since 2002 and we are one of the largest secondary ticket market websites in the United States. We back all orders with a 125% guarantee, which we enforce with sellers. You are free to call us at 1-888-456-8499 and we would be happy to assist. Our representative could answer any questions you have and explain the secondary ticket market to you. The tickets on the secondary ticket market are all priced independent of face value.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 4/21/15
Helpful answer

100% yes they are a scam. If this wasn't a scam, there wouldn't be hundreds of reviews that say so. I only need a few bad reviews to know when to stay away from something. When there are hundreds and hundreds of bad reviews...well it's not rocket science.

By S A. on 6/18/15
Helpful answer

Hello Jessica! Thank you for your question! When you purchase tickets through our website, you order total would consist of the ticket price, the service fee (25% of the ticket price), and a delivery fee. All prices are also in US funds. The service fee is the only part of the transaction that accrues to TN and pays for website maintenance, billing security, and customer support. Occasionally, too, local taxes may apply, based on the location of the seller supplying your order, which would not be advertised during checkout – although taxes are relatively rare. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 1/25/16
Helpful answer

Hello Terence! Thank you for your question. It is true that, at times, a seller listing on our site may request additional information from a customer to insure that everything is all set with an order. This is for the protection of the card holder. If you could please contact us with your order number by calling 1-888-456-8499 or emailing us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com, we would be able to take a quick look to see your seller details and any notes they may have to the request they are making.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 1/9/16
Helpful answer

If you would like to over pay by hundreds of dollars and then hope to get legitimate tickets, you could go through Ticketnetwork. Otherwise, I would advise you to look elsewhere and avoid being scammed!

By Danielle M. on 8/4/15
Questions? Get answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TicketNetwork