US Government’s NSF

75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Tel: 1-888-456-8499
customerservice@ticketnetwork.com
Find your perfect event tickets today!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

juliust16
11/30/16

We bought our tickets at TicketNetwork, and recieved them in an e-mail half an hour later, which was perfect, as we live in Europe, and therefore don't have an american post adress for us to recieve the tickets through conventional mail.

davee38
11/29/16

I have not seen refund yet.

michelinal
11/23/16

Had a wonderful fun time at the show

carlosp40
11/22/16

It was the first time I attended to a Broadway musical (in the two previous trips to New York it was not possible) and I enjoyed a lot the experience.
Both the actors and the orchestra were wonderful and I will never forget the experience

britl1
11/21/16

I ordered tickets for ffdp, a month before the concert.
Ticket delivery method: "E-Ticket"...Ok with an E-Ticket "delivery" usually its free of charge, well not on ticketnetwork its an 8.00$ charge, ALSO usually with this delivery you can print your tickets immediately...Nope not with ticketnetwork/TicketGalaxy...For some reason it had the delivery date listed as Nov 18th....Ok no big... well Nov 18th came and it is now the 19th with no email regarding my ticket... 2 days till the concert, i'm quite concerned i'm not even going to get my ticket on time.. if at all...(if not $112.00 wasted and i will make sure to give this site so many bad reviews along with my friend who also got jipped on their ticket) NEVER had issues with obtaining concert tickets....
Lesson learned, never ordering from TicketNetwork/TicketGalaxy again.

jeremyw36
11/21/16

I called Friday 11th of Nov. About where my tickets were for the next day concert. And "Lisa the manager" told me that they over sold the tickets that I paid for and that they did not have any more available for general admission. So she offered me section 203 seat e & g witch were up top by the roof. I said no I don't want them seats. She asks if I just want a refund and tells me my last 4#s of my card and says it will be 3-5 business days for it to show up and hangs up quick on me. So I emailed them Monday about my refund she told me she was going to do. I get a call Wed the 16th from "Lisa the manager" and she tells me that she never told me that she was going to refund me my money for the tickets for $205.45 she just lied to me to cover her butt and won't let me talk to another manager about it. I felt very used and taken advantage of because I had to call 3 times that Friday the 11th before I got an answer about my tickets. I would not use this stealing of money company and then they lie to you about it once they have there money.

jeanneg21
11/18/16

Got different tickets than I paid for. Seats were terrible. Called customer service and told they couldn't do anything.

joannah19
11/17/16

This was the first time I use this site to buy tickets. I found great seats at an excellent price and was able to download and print them immediately. I will definitely use this site again.

karenv36

the price is right

anav18
11/17/16

AMAZING!!! I had seen the performance in NYC but took my Husband, Sister and Brother-in-Law and they all LOVED it!!!
Tickets were great and the performers were OUTSTANDING!!!!

sheilah52

Liked the race

tracyk31
11/17/16

The venue was great. What I didn't like was this....... I originally went To Ticketmaster.ca to look for tickets and automatically went to Ticket Networks which I thought was a Canadian site. When I purchased the tickets I thought I was paying in Canadian funds. Because of this, I will never purchase or use this site again.

kathye21
11/16/16

All representatives were very helpful and cheerful. My only complaint would be the very high service and handling fees

nancyn41
11/16/16

We bought tickets in August for the Michigan-Iowa football game Nov. 12. While we (eventually) got our tickets, it was not without a lot of stress and last-minute begging to finally get them, and they were not the seats we had paid for. They don't tell you until after you pay how or when you will receive the tickets. We repeatedly were told we would definitely get them through e-mail 48 hours before the event. Since we were driving a day beforehand, we asked to have them expedited. They agreed. The morning we left, just 24 hours before the event, we still didn't have them and started trying to figure out how to get 4 tickets elsewhere. Turns out, they release tickets to multiple sites, so several people can "buy" the same seats, which is what happened, then they try to find different tickets for you as the event nears. I would not use this broker again. I only give them 2 stars because we did get tickets.

kristief4
11/15/16

Carrie Underwood was awesome last night

chelseas29
11/9/16

You will pay twice the cost or more. I have never been scammed like this before and just paid three times the amount for a ticket that I should have just bought on ticketmaster. total rip off.

roxannef4
11/8/16

BUYER BEWARE..CRIMINALS!! .Arrived to the Disney on Ice show in Sacramento yesterday with our two, very excited 5-year old nieces. When we went to scan our downloaded tickets we were sent to the Box Office where we were informed that the TICKETS WERE A FRAUD. Businesses like this purchase tickets from the box office and one person will actually receive the tickets, but they're resold over and over and over again to others. The tickets are emailed to you and look very legitimate. According to the box office, these companies are free enterprise and there's no stopping them. We were only one of 4 others at the window with bogus tickets. So ... so ... so ... sad to see so many sad and disappointed children, some crying and dressed in their favorite Disney outfit/character, because they couldn't and didn't have means to purchase REAL tickets to get into the show. These people are thieves and despicable!!

ocw
11/3/16

Purchased NFL tickets through TicketNetwork. Seats and delivery were as promised. Then I received my credit card statement...there was an additional separate charge from TicketNetwork above and beyond what was outlined when I purchased the tickets. I called the customer service number to have the charge removed and the representative said that it was a valid charge for taxes. This was not clearly outlined anywhere during the purchasing process and would have made the price for the tickets uncompetitive. The tax that was charged is not even the correct rate of the state in which the transaction took place. Do not buy tickets from this company as the full price is not clearly stated and they will make additional charges to your credit card without your consent. I will be following up with the Attorney General office in the state regarding this transaction.

Tip for consumers: Do use this company until they improve transparency of all charges.

marya517
10/2/16

I purchased tickets to Adele for tonigts show in Montreal and they will not let us in with the tickets that were sent to us. We are out $500 . Plus we drove 7 hours to the venue.

vishwasc1
9/26/16

I got tickets to the Titans-Raiders football game on Sep 25. When I bought the ticket, the confirmation email clearly stated that the tickets were to be delivered on Sep 15th. Since I hadn't received my ticket on Sep 22, I contacted them for a refund. They refused to do so, claiming their right to change the date of delivery and telling me that their contract clearly tells me that the sale is final and that I wasn't entitled to any refunds. They sent me tickets 2 days before the event, making it impossible for me to sell them when the whole point of getting my tickets (for a premium) from them was their delivery date. Their customer service people are also a solid bunch of a**holes.

richied5
9/11/16

Had an unbelievable time ! Seats were incredible and the Dixie Chicks put on a phenomenal show!

philr33
8/4/16

Best concert ever dolly rocks!!!

chrisr174
8/4/16

My Wife andI arrived to the game, ordered food because we couldn't get into VIP
Lounge for dinner. The food we ordered was COLD AND TOOK FOREVER.
The seats was great, But we shouldn't had be treated that way. And when we ask for a Manger it take forever no we was not pleased at all.

raymondg49
8/4/16

The state theater in Portland was at least 100 degrees which sucked. I bought my tickets through ticket galaxy which sucked. Tickets were not available until 4 days prior which sucked. The opening act sucked as well. Not very funny at all. Ron White was great but a very short show. Never again...

cindyd52
8/1/16

I purchased tickets two weeks prior to an event. I decided to splurge on the cost... This would've been a 5 star rating, but the price printed on the tickets was only 1/2 the price I paid. I know supply and demand, and I expected I was paying somewhat more than the original price of the ticket. I also understand service fees, the inclusion of parking, etc. The seats were great, the event was wonderful. Just wished the difference in the price I paid and the price on the ticket didn't leave such a bad taste in my mouth.

126 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
deborahw70
Deborah W.
1 week, 4 days ago
Answer
colinc7
Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]
A: Hello Deborah, we are a legitimate company and would like to know your order number so we can be able to provide you with an accurate delivery update! Please contact us at 1-888-456-8499 or customerservice@ticketnetwork.com so we can assist.
1 week, 4 days ago
on 10/24/16
Answer
colinc7
Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]
A: Hello Julie! Please give us a call at 1-888-456-8499 and we can gladly help you with this situation. Most cases it would be due to trying to access our site from a work computer that has higher restrictions on internet sites.
on 10/25/16