Review of TicketNetwork

75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Tel: 1-888-456-8499
customerservice@ticketnetwork.com
Find your perfect event tickets today!
Buy Now

vincentr27
8/22/17

Good experience except the fact that we must use Yankee stadium app including personal information (email address ...)

willf28
8/17/17

Wicked concert but tickets were to pricey for the distance of view, it was the second time seeing METALLICA in concert, seen them in 1992 and they were young and rowdy then, now their laid back and modest ! Yet still they are as cool as ever !

amberb72
8/14/17

Never been before. Was an amazing show! Chicago is a beautiful city. I will be back. Lots more things to experience!!

jessicat107
8/14/17

To be honest I only went to see Nelly and Backstreet Boys. And I loved every minute of it. We sat 8th row behind the stage and could clearly see all of the performers.

heloisav
8/11/17

They resolve my problem!!!! Everything great!!!! I recomend and Im going to buy more tickets! Thank you

ct92
8/8/17

The emailed tickets sent were invalid for incorrect date. I called but never received a phone call or email back as promised to resolve the issue.

yvonneb57
8/8/17

The tickets were exceptionally over priced
I went on the online website for tickets and I was diverted to your site when I went to radio city ticket master
I thought this was the price based on the popularity of the show little did I know this was not the case
I will be careful not to be caught like this ever again !

kevinm295
8/7/17

I paid $360 for two tickets so that I could have my wife see what an amazing show Roger Waters puts on. Having seen him several times before, I knew his shows are very much multi-media and we didn't need to be near the stage as there would be large projection screens. I chose seats center stage, but at the opposite end of the Verizon Center. When I purchased the seats, however, there was no overt warning that the view of the stage and projection screens were obstructed by light rigging that hung from the ceiling. We could not see the center 1/3 of the screen or the stage. This caused us to miss the better part of the visual messages and effects that are so integral to this performance - GREATLY DISAPPOINTED AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!

pauliner18
8/7/17

My daughter and I thought Shawn Mendes and Charlie Puth were cute and definitely entertaining. My daughter screamed all night.

The girl that helped my get tickets was very pleasant and professional.Would order tickets again from TicketNetwork.

lanaias
8/6/17

Very upset and the fact that I faxed everything that was requested over from me and I still have heard nothing about a full check refund and I have to keep calling you to get a hold of someone regarding this and no one gets back to me

lorraines39
8/2/17

Far too cold with blowers. It was our first game and wecouldntstay as too cold. Even the locals were cold

karleeg1
8/2/17

Concert was great. Wait for Tim & Faith to come on stage was way too long. Seats were OK. Based on seating chart provided 'thought we were closer than we were so that was a tad disappointing but not terrible...

kima121
8/2/17

Very good. We enjoyed it. My daughter had the best time. She loves Shawn Mendes so much she cried. She is 13 years old and obsessed

sayab
8/2/17

It was very easy. I did not have any problems which was nice. I would recommend, and would use this website again.

dianem136
8/2/17

Hi yes I just wanted to inquire about the tickets? Haven't received them as yet & do u know when I get them? Thanks

chrisr243
8/2/17

Amazed with Faith Hill And Tim McGraw amazed with the concert, but also with the employees of Golden 1 Center. Everything is very organized and we felt welcomed. All helpful and smiley faces. We will definelty make another trip from Reno for other events!

noelm42
8/1/17

How can I write a review when I haven't received my tickets,how can I write a review when I haven't received my tickets yet, how can I write a review when I haven't received my tickets yet how can I write a review when I haven't received my tickets yet how can I write a review when I haven't received my tickets yet

rudym25
7/31/17

I've used ticketnetwork a few times, they have good customer service when issues arise. I wish I paid less, but that was my bad for purchasing prematurely.

asmam3
7/30/17

Me and my husband bought tickets for the Coldplay concert. Two tickets cost $637.50. They were floor tickets and hence were expensive as well. We ordered months in advance in Oct 2016 and received the tickets in Nov 2016. It was right around the time we moved houses. When the concert date came near (July 2017) we searched for the ticket everywhere but couldnt find it. we had lost them. Completely our fault. But we were positive that in this day and age there has to be some solution to our problem. It must happen all the time where people buy tickets way in advance and lose it. we were in for a surprise.
We contacted ticketnetwork on Monday morning and they said to call them back on Wednesday to see if they can reprint the tickets. Called them back on Wednesday and told them they cannot print the tickets because the venue (MetLife) is not allowing them. I called MetLife and they said once the tickets are sold to the third-party vendors what these vendors do to the tickets is not their responsibility. So, I called back ticket network with this info and requested them to try again. Would like to mention that the customer service reps are HORRIBLE, RUDE AND THEY LITERALLY YELL AT YOU. the guy told (READ: YELLED AT ME) me that we absolutely cannot reprint the tickets. I tried my luck from ticket master as they are the source of the tickets. Ticket master said, if the buyer (ticket network aka $#*! show) called them and told them the order number they can reissue the tickets. Excited, I called ticket network again with this info. As soon as the lady asked my order number and my case appeared on the screen her tone changed. She was legit yelling at me, maam you have been calling us multiple times (well yes, its my money on the line you complete witch) this week and we have told you there are no reprints available. I told her that I spoke to ticket master and I might have a solution if you listen. We had a screaming match where she refused to listen to me and I kept telling her to listen. Finally, she said, please tell what you were going to say that is not related to reprints. I finally told her that if you called Ticketmaster and told them the order # of the ticket they will be able to issue reprints. Still yelling, she said we bought it from another third-party vendor (what?) and we have already reached out to them and they refused reprints. I asked them who this is you bought tickets from. Her answer was, they pay us premium to keep them anonymous (again, what?). Please keep in mind all this conversation happened with her yelling at me. And she even said I apologize that we are aggressive with you WHILE SHE WAS BEING AGGRESSIVE WITH ME.
Bottom line. Save your money. Save you dignity. Save your time. and dont use TICKET NETWORK. And if you do, dont make a mistake of losing your ticket and making any other mistake because they are here to punish you.

rainaf
7/27/17

All good. I am happy we got our tickets with no problem and we have good seats. I am looking forward to the experience.

gww
7/25/17

Long talk about familynew & old
Couple puppets missing but otherwise GGGGGGOOODDDDD SHOW
Great night, lost at casino as usual

leticiaa10
7/25/17

It's very easy to buy the tickets through your website now I'm just waiting for my delivery date. Thanks

ericb178
7/23/17

It was easy to purchase my tickets, but the extra chargers towards my tickets are too much! Why do we have to pay extra to buy our tickets.

richarde79
7/23/17

Ticketnetwork re sold my tickets several times previously to other clients. I could not get into the show with the tickets which were seized. I contact and complained but no one from ticketnewtwork as contacted me in over a week. Bob Dylans show was extremely disappointing.

chuckd18
7/23/17

Every thing went great problem is I ordered the wrong tickets can I send back for refund please
I was thinking it was the who not the guess who big mistake on my part

Helpful answer

Hello Brianna! Thanks for your question! You can absolutely trust us (and Jared is correct!). All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use or else the customer gets 125% of their order total returned to them. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. We run a pretty tight ship and there's really no reason to worry. We would be happy to answer any additional questions at 1-888-456-8499 or if you want to email our manager Maxine at maxine.davis@ticketnetwork.com!

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 7/26/15
Helpful answer

Hi Natasha! Thank you for your question! All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you are interested in purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. We also have a 200% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 2/16/16
Helpful answer

Hi Tina! We at TicketNetwork are a nationwide network through which independent, professional ticket-selling companies resell tickets to popular sporting, concert, and theater events throughout the United States, Canada, and beyond. We don't actually own, price, or ship the tickets you see listed for sale on our website. All that responsibility is in the hands of the individual sellers who list tickets on our exchange. The tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use as well. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. We also have a 125% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. With the seat location concerns, we can gladly offer you suggestions on what would be better for seating at the event. Just give us a call at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com and we can look into this for you.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 11/25/15
Helpful answer

Hello Dave! Thank you for your question. Due to the nature of your question, it would be best if you contact us with your order number so that we can review and best assist you with your concern. You can reach us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com. We look forward to your contact.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 3/15/16
Helpful answer

Hello Angie! Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about the delivery delay associated with your ticket order through us. I’m afraid that event tickets often aren't distributed (or even printed) by venues or primary ticketing sources until within weeks of their event. Those tickets then have to make their way to another party (the seller) – or sometimes have to be channeled to the seller through another supplier - before reaching you. So, as a result, there’s an occasional chance the tickets you purchase cannot ship out immediately. Please know, though, that delayed delivery is inherently not indicative of problems with your purchase. Nonetheless, we would love to take a look into your order and provide you with any updates we might have. Could you please email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com with your order ID number so that we can take a look into your order? I look forward to your email!

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 10/4/15
Helpful answer

Hello Emon! Thanks for your question! We have been around since 2002 and we are one of the largest secondary ticket market websites in the United States. We back all orders with a 125% guarantee, which we enforce with sellers. You are free to call us at 1-888-456-8499 and we would be happy to assist. Our representative could answer any questions you have and explain the secondary ticket market to you. The tickets on the secondary ticket market are all priced independent of face value.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 4/21/15
Helpful answer

100% yes they are a scam. If this wasn't a scam, there wouldn't be hundreds of reviews that say so. I only need a few bad reviews to know when to stay away from something. When there are hundreds and hundreds of bad reviews...well it's not rocket science.

By S A. on 6/18/15
Helpful answer

Hello Jessica! Thank you for your question! When you purchase tickets through our website, you order total would consist of the ticket price, the service fee (25% of the ticket price), and a delivery fee. All prices are also in US funds. The service fee is the only part of the transaction that accrues to TN and pays for website maintenance, billing security, and customer support. Occasionally, too, local taxes may apply, based on the location of the seller supplying your order, which would not be advertised during checkout – although taxes are relatively rare. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 1/25/16
Helpful answer

Hello Terence! Thank you for your question. It is true that, at times, a seller listing on our site may request additional information from a customer to insure that everything is all set with an order. This is for the protection of the card holder. If you could please contact us with your order number by calling 1-888-456-8499 or emailing us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com, we would be able to take a quick look to see your seller details and any notes they may have to the request they are making.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 1/9/16
Helpful answer

If you would like to over pay by hundreds of dollars and then hope to get legitimate tickets, you could go through Ticketnetwork. Otherwise, I would advise you to look elsewhere and avoid being scammed!

By Danielle M. on 8/4/15
Questions? Get answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TicketNetwork