Review of TicketNetwork

75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Tel: 1-888-456-8499
customerservice@ticketnetwork.com
Find your perfect event tickets today!
Buy Now

brianh225
6/25/17

Our short trip to New York just had to include a show. Amazed we were able to procure tickets for Hello Dolly and even more impressed that the tickets were only 3 rows from the front of Orchestra! Will definitely use this site again on our next visit

nonyab7
6/25/17

I'm sure they are not the only ones but they are charging double for seats for shows not even sold out.

joso4
6/24/17

I got an email that with a code i could get a rdeuction. In the booking process, there never was a chance to use it. mailed them, including the code, but they were so inpolite not to react on that.

vickieb26
6/23/17

Unable to apply a ticketNetwork gift card to my purchase. Tickets were in someone else's name and at a face value price significantly lower than what TicketNetwork charged. Told another buyer had bought a block of tickets and this was the "market value" I was being charged. Seems like a scalping scam to me. On hold for 38 minutes to customer service who could not resolve the complaint about the gift card credit. Told they would transfer me to a supervisor who was ready to speak with me, only got a voice mail. Very frustrating!! I will NEVER use TicketNetwork again!!! I will tell everyone I know, to not use TicketNetwork as well.

pattyh34
6/22/17

Getting the tickets was easy, trying to find the right spot where we wanted to sit was a little difficult.

dianaa50
6/20/17

AWESOME concert, full of energy. Great venue. A lot of walking, but well worth it. Drinks were a bit pricy

christinac116
6/20/17

Tremendous markup on box office. No advantage to purchase. Would not purchase through this site again.

johnk409
6/19/17

I think it was the best concert I have seen so far this year. Well put together. Awesome Stage ! Recommend seeing them. We had great seats, Thank's

takehiroo
6/19/17

We are group of seven, unversity tour from Japan.
We are lucky to get Yankees game in august.
There is a limit about quantity, I could not made oreder seven seat.
So I made two orders.
The first order are made succesfully electlic transfer tickets.
But the secound one, I could not choose electlc transfer ticket.
There is not altenetives, I unsatisfactly choose air mail deliverly.
I should have found satisfactly deliverly.
The air mail cost is large amount.

tysond7
6/19/17

Call in to make my purchase told the lady I had a promo code for 10% off, she said she would do it after, she then put in my purchase but never took the promo code, should have saved 16 dollars not to mention service fees and delivery fees are basically the same price as buying a third ticket, wish they would just go back to the box offices rather then getting ripped off by ticket sites

aliceh89
6/19/17

we were so excited and then when we got to our seats we were VERY disappointed. we were on a corner and a railing was right at eye level. I had to sit on the edge of my seat all night.

cathya43
Cathy A.
6/19/17

I had customer service help me with my ticket purchase and the customer service agent was very friendly and helpful. Got the tickets I wanted and a discount too!

marcyl6
6/19/17

Very disappointed that Paula Abdul did not perform. Boys 2 men and NKOTB were good. PA had a knee injury. I would have been happy if she had come out and sat in a chair and sang her hit songs. The crowd would have respected her for that.

mariaq21
6/18/17

Very easy to search for tickets. Got the email tickets within minutes of completeting purchase. Would recommend it.

ignacioo4
6/15/17

Ser[a un experiencia grandiosa así como el servicio prestado de 1er mundo, muchas felicidades por tener este tipo de servicios. felicidades

susiek7
6/15/17

Easy to navigate on an iPhone, no complicated passwords to remember or type in. Showed me choices based on my preferences

baileev
6/13/17

It was amazing. Seeing some of my biggest inspirations on stage. They interacted with and included the crowd in the show which made it even better.

dianas120
6/13/17

My friends and I had an amazing night. We enjoyed the concert and everyone was enjoying and dancing like there is no more tomorrow

rositat
6/13/17

Prompt delivery of ticket appreciated easy to order through the web site. I would probably order tickets in the future

wayned35
6/12/17

It sucks! The printout for the ticket purchased from you was not honored at the site. They said,"THERE IS NO THIRD PARTY TICKETS".
YOU are BOGUS. customer id#79926 invoice#180071
I want my money back in full $53.93 /

neiraf
6/11/17

Despite never being told we might not get our tickets after given a confirmation number - Abby helped me (after two orders got rejeccted) finally get tickets the third time around

rsd4
6/7/17

My first time using site Good experience. Smooth ticket purchase
Able to see several seating options as well as prices

Thx thx thx thx

carolynm90
6/3/17

See above. ................................................................................... ................................................................................... ...................................................................................

oliviaw32
6/3/17

It was a great experience. Too short :(
Ireland came to me! the venue was perfect, professional timing. I've waited so long for the moment to come and I've enjoyed every part of the show.

johnw664
6/1/17

While checking out tickets for UFC 214, I was charged again for a service fee of $202.38 making the total amount to 903 dollars. The original sale price for each seat was $343.00. Then apparently for "security authorization" reasons, I have to go through a hassle process including taking a picture of my credit card and filling out a form of my credit card information like the 903 dollars for the event wasn't enough. This site has terrible fraudulence of its actual price.

Helpful answer

Hello Brianna! Thanks for your question! You can absolutely trust us (and Jared is correct!). All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use or else the customer gets 125% of their order total returned to them. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. We run a pretty tight ship and there's really no reason to worry. We would be happy to answer any additional questions at 1-888-456-8499 or if you want to email our manager Maxine at maxine.davis@ticketnetwork.com!

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 7/26/15
Helpful answer

Hi Natasha! Thank you for your question! All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you are interested in purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. We also have a 200% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 2/16/16
Helpful answer

Hi Tina! We at TicketNetwork are a nationwide network through which independent, professional ticket-selling companies resell tickets to popular sporting, concert, and theater events throughout the United States, Canada, and beyond. We don't actually own, price, or ship the tickets you see listed for sale on our website. All that responsibility is in the hands of the individual sellers who list tickets on our exchange. The tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use as well. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. We also have a 125% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at TicketNetwork have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. With the seat location concerns, we can gladly offer you suggestions on what would be better for seating at the event. Just give us a call at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com and we can look into this for you.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 11/25/15
Helpful answer

Hello Dave! Thank you for your question. Due to the nature of your question, it would be best if you contact us with your order number so that we can review and best assist you with your concern. You can reach us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com. We look forward to your contact.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 3/15/16
Helpful answer

Hello Angie! Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about the delivery delay associated with your ticket order through us. I’m afraid that event tickets often aren't distributed (or even printed) by venues or primary ticketing sources until within weeks of their event. Those tickets then have to make their way to another party (the seller) – or sometimes have to be channeled to the seller through another supplier - before reaching you. So, as a result, there’s an occasional chance the tickets you purchase cannot ship out immediately. Please know, though, that delayed delivery is inherently not indicative of problems with your purchase. Nonetheless, we would love to take a look into your order and provide you with any updates we might have. Could you please email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com with your order ID number so that we can take a look into your order? I look forward to your email!

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 10/4/15
Helpful answer

Hello Emon! Thanks for your question! We have been around since 2002 and we are one of the largest secondary ticket market websites in the United States. We back all orders with a 125% guarantee, which we enforce with sellers. You are free to call us at 1-888-456-8499 and we would be happy to assist. Our representative could answer any questions you have and explain the secondary ticket market to you. The tickets on the secondary ticket market are all priced independent of face value.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 4/21/15
Helpful answer

100% yes they are a scam. If this wasn't a scam, there wouldn't be hundreds of reviews that say so. I only need a few bad reviews to know when to stay away from something. When there are hundreds and hundreds of bad reviews...well it's not rocket science.

By S A. on 6/18/15
Helpful answer

Hello Jessica! Thank you for your question! When you purchase tickets through our website, you order total would consist of the ticket price, the service fee (25% of the ticket price), and a delivery fee. All prices are also in US funds. The service fee is the only part of the transaction that accrues to TN and pays for website maintenance, billing security, and customer support. Occasionally, too, local taxes may apply, based on the location of the seller supplying your order, which would not be advertised during checkout – although taxes are relatively rare. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 1/25/16
Helpful answer

Hello Terence! Thank you for your question. It is true that, at times, a seller listing on our site may request additional information from a customer to insure that everything is all set with an order. This is for the protection of the card holder. If you could please contact us with your order number by calling 1-888-456-8499 or emailing us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com, we would be able to take a quick look to see your seller details and any notes they may have to the request they are making.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 1/9/16
Helpful answer

If you would like to over pay by hundreds of dollars and then hope to get legitimate tickets, you could go through Ticketnetwork. Otherwise, I would advise you to look elsewhere and avoid being scammed!

By Danielle M. on 8/4/15
Questions? Get answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TicketNetwork