Review of TicketNetwork

75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Tel: 1-888-456-8499
customerservice@ticketnetwork.com
Find your perfect event tickets today!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ralphiem
3/24/17

The event was amazing. Ticketmaster not only had my tickets virtually accepted but I also had the printed ones on hand. In all great and awesome.

donh104
3/23/17

Rated a 4 because I could not pick the seats. I got section and row . Unless I totally did not see it that would be a nice feature. I have a somewhat bad left leg and to be on a row seat would have helped. And there were many empty.

darcys11
3/22/17

The process was easy and the fee was as expected; however, I was disappointed I had to print the tickets and couldn't download a digital ticket. I mean it's 2017, printing is a waste of paper, and digital ticketing should be a no brainer.

amandaf68
3/22/17

Show was great, dove its way more then any venue I have ever gone too! Location was good. It could have used more direction inside, with seating and exiting.

beverlyl44
3/22/17

Good experience but would have like to get tickets sooner than 2 days before also was supposed to receive Hendrix CDs one with each pair of tickets I purchased and did not get cds

paulw219
3/22/17

An 8.00 lawn ticket is listed at 23.00 and then you add a 6.00 fee per ticket and then I have to pay a 7.00 fee so I can print my own tickets at home. Holy crap how much money do you have to make?

jeanm104
3/21/17

Although the performers were excellent, the vocal parts were often fuzzy and we could not understand what was being sung. If it wasn't a song I knew well, we had great difficulty understanding the words to the songs. I don't know if it wa a sound system malfunction or if that is typical of BMO Center. Much of the time I felt like I could have been at a school gym listening to the music. No disrespect to the performers. I know it wasn't their fault.

michelles276
3/12/17

I paid $144 per ticket to see Bon Jovi. Ordering was fast and easy. As always, Bon Jovi put on a terrific show. The parking at The Forum was horrible. It took over one hour to move less than a mile. Then we had to park in non designated parking spots in the entry drive because they did not have enough parking spaces. We missed the entire opening act and a couple of Bon Jovi songs. I will not attend another event at The Forum.

dawnr46
3/9/17

Everything was perfect except one seat out of 4 had a partial view and we were not told.
Otherwise we had a great time for a good price

salvatorea6
3/9/17

Enjoyed the show, Sebastian was fantastic as usual. The theater was impressive. I'm from NYC and this theater rivals the best of NY. So much so that we bought tickets to the little mermaid.
Love Charlotte.

adrienned14
3/7/17

Was SHOCKED when I found out that the tickets I purchase had a face value price of $36 and I paid over $130 for each ticket because of the flipping fees you charged.....un-flipping believable. Will NEVER use you again, will wait til the ticket booth at Sloan Park opens then book my flight!

careyd11
3/7/17

I ordered tickets to a show at the World Cafe Live thinking I was getting VIP seats since I was paying so much over face value. Now I'm stuck with $140 bill for two GA tickets to a show that's not even sold out - I could walk up tonight and buy tickets for $20. They refused to address this. And I think SeatGeek misrepresented the seats.

pamm67
3/5/17

The band was good. However, it would have been better if the jumbo tron in the center woukd have been used so ALL attendees could see the performers better. Also, the music sounded muffled at times as as if there eas a delay.

anthonyf74
3/5/17

why is a company from the states selling tickets for shows in Canada and charging US prices? and then refuses to refund you cause you can get cheaper tickets from a different website.
Ticketnetwork you are one greasy mother$#*!er

robs100
3/4/17

Buying the ticket was easy. Getting the ticket wasn't. I would recommend online tickets in stead of FedEx shipping tickets. I was on vacation at a hotel. The company did get them overnight-ed to me at the hotel on time. They did go over the top to get them to me.

evelynt28
3/3/17

Wonderful seats and great time. A few rain drops but never missed a good hit. Easy access. So glad to see Cubs win.

richardm240
3/1/17

Service was Excellent, tickets arrived when they were supposed to and the entire process handled professionally.

billw143
2/28/17

I did not know these guys were resellers and not actually selling venue tickets. When you realize that they are not authentic venue approved sellers they refuse to refund your money even though they have not even purchased your tickets. This was several months before the event.

jennifers341
2/26/17

The seating was comfortable. The performances were enjoyable.

The cost of band shirts, food, and parking were high. Sticker shock was had.

angelak54
2/25/17

I purchased tickets and then told later those were not available. By the time I was told this, it was too late to reorder any that were worth buying so missed out on taking my son this year and still have not received my refund. You should not be charging people until you complete the order which means having the correct tickets that you offered

denniss135
2/23/17

Overall pretty bad. Got Orchestra tickets for 4 at a very inflated cost - originally $79 and I paid ~$140 each. But had to do credit card transactions twice due to your mistake. And the worst thing no one would tell me where the seats were - just orchestra section. At the performance there were much better seats unsold than the ones I bought. I asked for the best seats available. I will never use your site again.

lindag175
2/22/17

The seating and the view was perfect.We had so much fun thank you.Our overall experience at the show for us was awesome!

karenm307
2/22/17

Easy to use system. Unfortunately, there are lots of surcharges which adds a lot to the ticket price. Especially challenging if you are then changing to Canadian funds.

The show was fantastic and we had good seats. Great venue, easy to find parking etc

robertw322
2/21/17

Enjoyed the event. Took my son for the first time and the excitement and joy on his face was worth every penny

debbieh97
2/19/17

called me day before event and told me that they move me back up three rows, because of they had closed off three rows. I got there that haven't closed off 3 rows, I paid $2135. For these tickets!!! They lied to me don't like to be lied too!!!!!

139 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question