US Government’s NSF

75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Tel: 1-888-456-8499
customerservice@ticketnetwork.com
Find your perfect event tickets today!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

debbieh97
2/19/17

called me day before event and told me that they move me back up three rows, because of they had closed off three rows. I got there that haven't closed off 3 rows, I paid $2135. For these tickets!!! They lied to me don't like to be lied too!!!!!

allans43
2/17/17

Fantastic performances, stunning sets and amazing costuming. Will absolutely be back in NYC and look very much forward to visiting the Metropolitan Opera soon to catch another.

georgec153
2/17/17

The Fox Theatre is an awesome venue; first time attending a show there and not a bad seat in the house. We were center stage in mezzanine and had a great vantage point!!!! Loved the show!!! Aw som evening!!!!!

eventsworldwideg
2/14/17

Ordered Hamilton which was instant download, but sale was cancelled directly after confirmation. No communication from ticketnetwork.

Never again

andrewy14
2/9/17

I'm not sure why it's legal for organizations like yours to charge three times face value for a ticket. The event was great, but your prices are absurd, and Congress should get off their asses and pass a law against robo-buying. How ironic that this comment form requires me to verify that I'm not a robot.

cd106
2/6/17

Excellent! Much finer than I anticipated.
Great interesting story, acting, singing, sets, all was great!

jennifere55
2/5/17

Great to work wirg. We were traveling and unfamiliar with the area, no problems and they upgraded our seats.

lucios10
2/5/17

It is very difficult to recive the eTicket. It is write to days before the event and after the eTicke is aviable only a few hours before ...

loril56
2/1/17

Absolutely flawless. Seats were better than expected; excellent dinner with generous allowance. Will definitely purchase event tickets through TicketNetwork in the future

mariaj72
1/31/17

The Hippodrome is very accessible and comfortable. The show was great and am now thinking of signing on for the 7 show series.

denisew48
1/31/17

We had great seats, tree rows back on first balcony. The acoustics were great and the big screen made it like he was singing right to you. Lee Ann Womack was a terrific opener and can still sing those crazy high notes! Loved that she sang " I hope you dance". Alan was awesome. I be seen him before but the usually very shy and quiet singer really worked the crowd and sang for 2 hours! His voice is still strong and unwavering and he sang most of his best. So, so glad we went. Worth every penny and then some.

elainen19
1/24/17

So helpful in getting me great seats. Also when I had to add 2 more tickets they were able to get them in the same row.

monicat37
1/18/17

I purchased my tickets a few days before the concert and was pleased with the seats I was able to get. Performers were excellent and the sound was great!

allenm47
1/18/17

All groups were very good. Jay Black clearly has done his final performance. I know he was embarrassed but we the audience did not see it that way. I see it as a tribute to a great singer, because most if not everyone there who follows Jay Black knew that this may be his final performance.
Bowser did a great job in organizing this event and I would attend another if it works out.
The seats were in a great location. We could almost count the nose hairs for each performer.

jillw38
1/16/17

The tickets were a gift to my daughter for Christmas.
I was a little skeptical never hearing of ticket-network before, but was pleased
with the tickets and with the customer service.

bethb61
1/16/17

My husband and I took our grandkids to see Cirque dreams which was a great show. Our seats were fantastic. Will definitely use Ticketnetwork again. Purchasing the tickets and picking them up were both easy. Everyone was helpful and we got a free upgrade in seating. Can't beat that!

cathyb64
1/15/17

Concert was great! Ushers were great! Chairs sucked!! Way to close together. UNCOMFORTABLY CLOSE TOGETHER!

junl11
1/14/17

Overall it was good but I was expecting more acrobatics. I think it would be a better show if there was more acrobatics and less singing.

he9001
1/8/17

Fantastic arena, Nice setup, but a poor game. Rangers experienced a grey Tuesday in January? Buffalo was good, but Rangers did not meet up, did not show any spirit in their game. And the audience was the most silent I ever seen. Were the Rangers fans at all interested in their team?

coleenv
1/7/17

Best show I've seen as a Play. Also had very good seats. I brought be back to my old days sining along to Frank Valley songs.

kaynaa
1/4/17

We enjoyed a lot the game!!! Unfortunately Miami Heat lost the game!!!

lynnm106
1/4/17

We ordered Rangers tickets and attended the game last night. I can tell you we will not be using ticket network again. The view from the seats we chose on your website did not represent where we sat. We were the last row in MSG and looking down at the ice and couldn't see the box in the middle of the ice. The view that was shown when we chose the tickets was very deceiving as it represented more of row 10 or 11....not row 23, the very last row at the top. This was very disappointing since this was our family's first time attending a Rangers game and will not be using Ticketnetwork for any further events.

chesterj8
1/4/17

The Seats were fantastic and the show was hilarious

sherilynk
1/1/17

I was very impressed with all the lighting and back grounds. I would have like to have actually seen more of the orchestra performing together. Too much was blacked out in the background.

susank113
12/31/16

Entertaining. Not what I expected. Awesome, enjoyable.

My concern was I purchased tickets for 92.00 a piece for 2.
When I received the tickets the price was 62.00 on the actual ticket. I understand process fees, taxes etc, which were on the bill but an xtra 30.00 for what fee. I spoke with Console center and they were going to take care of the difference on my charge card. I received my statement for January with no adjustment.

Please advise. Thank you

135 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week, 1 day ago
Answer
colinc7
Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]
A: Hello Suzy. It is indeed true that the tickets posted on our website are guaranteed to be valid for entry. We have licensed and/or registered ticket selling companies who post their tickets for sale on our website. We hold them to a higher standard to ensure customer service quality for the tickets. If you have any further questions, please contact us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com and we will gladly assist!
1 week ago