Review of TicketNetwork

75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074
Tel: 1-888-456-8499
customerservice@ticketnetwork.com
Find your perfect event tickets today!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

karyns4
4/28/17

Never bought tickets from this site before. Thanks for making it so painless. Looking forward to the next concert.

michaelc432
4/27/17

My sales rep Linda was very friendly and helpful. I explain what my problem was and she took care of it.
Linda took the time to explain what to do for my next purchase, so I would not have the same trouble again. Being in customer service myself for 25+ years, it nice to know that there are employees who take the extra time to ensure a customer is satisfied to the best of their ability.

louisep41
4/27/17

Panic bought overpriced tickets to see total price even more when I had checked out as they then add their extortionate fee on top .
This was 4 months prior to gig .
3 days before gig I received an email saying they were unable to provide the tickets and thank you for my cooperation and understanding.
I don't understand and most certainly was not given an option to cooperate!!!
TICKETS ARE NOT Guaranteed.

claudias44
4/26/17

The reservación, the quality of data given, the follow up o Ticket Network was perfect. The Phantom fantastic!!!

vickyd19
4/26/17

I don't feel they even deserve a star. I purchased tickets in January 2017 for a concert on April 25th. I assumed at the time of the purchases that I was getting low cost tickets because that is what they claim. I purchased the tickets but later found out that I paid double for what they actually cost through Ticketmaster or the event center plus additional charges. Ticket Network charged me $88 for one ticket but other places the tickets for the same seat were selling for $48 and then I got charged a service fee of $23.76 per ticket. So tickets that should have cost me under a $100 cost over $230. Next time, I will take the time to shop around but thought these tickets would sell out fast, and thought the price was similar to other sites, so I went ahead and purchased them. Not realizing they were scamming me. Here it is a day before the concert and no etickets that I was told would be emailed to me a week prior to the event, sent another email asking where my tickets were and was told they would be emailed 48 hours prior to event. I called them today because I have not received my etickets and was told they just received all of them the night before and would be mailing them out tonight. They expect you to be around or go find a printer the day of the concert and whose to say I will even get my tickets at all. Instead of making it easier for the consumer it seems they want to make it harder and inconveniencing the consumer by waiting the last minute to send their etickets, and over charge you for tickets. Will never use this site again to purchase tickets. Makes me wonder how many other have had the same issue but have not written a review.

Tip for consumers: Look at other sites and compare before buying.

kathyc136
4/24/17

Found tics for a sold out performance and was so happy! $35/tic handling fee was a bit high - or at least should have been reduced for the second tic. But the experience was easy and not stressful. Quite diff from some other theater sites.

thalesb
4/24/17

good afternoon. I have not received the tickets yet in my email. The value has already been debited on my credit card but I have not received the tickets yet in the email.

chrisg168
4/21/17

Ticketnetwork.com is a scam. Do not use. I bought front row seats and they sent tickets for the last row. I immediately asked for a refund and they advised that they do not issue refunds. Thank God for American Express!

Fraudulent company

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE. Beware!!

josed49
4/18/17

Absurd. Didn't receive tickets and never got an answer or an apology. I'm shocked cause the previous experience was good when I bought tickets for the NHL game

georges236
4/12/17

Tickets waiting at Will Call as promised! Excellent show and seats!! Would use this service again! Top Notch!

jamesh420
4/11/17

Only problem was parking. I gave my daughter and son family tickets for the show. total of 8 4 kids but two of them were 18. My one grandson said he like the bad words at the show.

richards317
4/10/17

Great venue me and my daughter attended our 1st NBA game, terrible cost for 2 tickets in my opinion but that's what you get I guess

maryp193
4/5/17

This was a fun event. We had so much fun! The tickets were a bit pricey though. And the seats were less than 25% full. I wish they would lower their prices a bit so more people could afford to go.

lisap219
4/5/17

This is one of the best concerts I have ever been too! They really put on a show and I loved every minute of it!

susanr156
4/3/17

Our seats were awesome and our team (Tigers) won the game. What more could you ask for. It was a very warm, sunny day but a wonderful breeze made the weather perfect. A very enjoyable day for our party of six.

terryh112
3/29/17

Our fourth Newsboys concert. Love their Christian commitment and testimony. We are in CA on vacation and were thrilled to find they were performing in San Diego.
Hope to attend another of their concerts in the future!

ashleyb192
3/28/17

Received the tickets just fine and in advance but very upset with a $44 shipping cost for PAPER tickets. I'm sure you could arrange for theses to be picked up at will call or sent through regular mail.

daniald7
3/28/17

Our tickets did not arrive2days before. All it took was a phone call and the tickets were feeder overnight so all went perfect..

warnerm17
3/27/17

It was very easy to buy some tickets for the Toronto Maples Leafs game. My wife and I really enjoyed this experiences. Thanks a lot.

markc267
3/26/17

They make you think the tickets are actually for sale at the time, and it appears to be selling fast, although the tickets were not even on sale yet! I paid twice as much for tickets as people did when they were actually on sale. Will NEVER use them again, only fool me once!

peterp144
3/25/17

I spent a wonderful time with my wife...I can recommend to everyone who want to spend a unforgettable time with someone special. I really enjoyed that show..

ralphiem
3/24/17

The event was amazing. Ticketmaster not only had my tickets virtually accepted but I also had the printed ones on hand. In all great and awesome.

donh104
3/23/17

Rated a 4 because I could not pick the seats. I got section and row . Unless I totally did not see it that would be a nice feature. I have a somewhat bad left leg and to be on a row seat would have helped. And there were many empty.

darcys11
3/22/17

The process was easy and the fee was as expected; however, I was disappointed I had to print the tickets and couldn't download a digital ticket. I mean it's 2017, printing is a waste of paper, and digital ticketing should be a no brainer.

amandaf68
3/22/17

Show was great, dove its way more then any venue I have ever gone too! Location was good. It could have used more direction inside, with seating and exiting.

142 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
sanghunk
Sanghun K.
1 week ago
Answer
colinc7
Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]
A: Hello Sanghun! It is indeed true that the tickets posted on our website are guaranteed to be valid for entry. We have licensed and/or registered ticket selling companies who post their tickets for sale on our website. We hold them to a higher standard to ensure customer service quality for the tickets. If you have any further questions, please contact us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com and we will gladly assist!
1 week ago
2 weeks, 1 day ago
Answer
colinc7
Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep]
A: Hello Amy! Each show/ticket would have different availability to them , that would also have different delivery dates as well. Without knowing the ticket in question, for which show, we would not be able to provide you with an accurate answer. I would ask that you call us at 1-888-456-8499 and provide us with this information so that we can give you a better idea on when you would be expecting the ticket. No matter what, tickets are guaranteed in time for the event.
1 week, 6 days ago