US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

TicketNetwork reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 1-888-456-8499
Find your perfect event tickets today!
Buy Now
Review of TicketNetwork

TicketNetwork reviews

72%
75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074, USA
Tel: 1-888-456-8499
customerservice@ticketnetwork.com
Find your perfect event tickets today!
Buy Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

vishwasc1
9/26/16

I got tickets to the Titans-Raiders football game on Sep 25. When I bought the ticket, the confirmation email clearly stated that the tickets were to be delivered on Sep 15th. Since I hadn't received my ticket on Sep 22, I contacted them for a refund. They refused to do so, claiming their right to change the date of delivery and telling me that their contract clearly tells me that the sale is final and that I wasn't entitled to any refunds. They sent me tickets 2 days before the event, making it impossible for me to sell them when the whole point of getting my tickets (for a premium) from them was their delivery date. Their customer service people are also a solid bunch of a**holes.

richied5
9/11/16

Had an unbelievable time ! Seats were incredible and the Dixie Chicks put on a phenomenal show!

philr33
8/4/16

Best concert ever dolly rocks!!!

chrisr174
8/4/16

My Wife andI arrived to the game, ordered food because we couldn't get into VIP
Lounge for dinner. The food we ordered was COLD AND TOOK FOREVER.
The seats was great, But we shouldn't had be treated that way. And when we ask for a Manger it take forever no we was not pleased at all.

raymondg49
8/4/16

The state theater in Portland was at least 100 degrees which sucked. I bought my tickets through ticket galaxy which sucked. Tickets were not available until 4 days prior which sucked. The opening act sucked as well. Not very funny at all. Ron White was great but a very short show. Never again...

cindyd52
8/1/16

I purchased tickets two weeks prior to an event. I decided to splurge on the cost... This would've been a 5 star rating, but the price printed on the tickets was only 1/2 the price I paid. I know supply and demand, and I expected I was paying somewhat more than the original price of the ticket. I also understand service fees, the inclusion of parking, etc. The seats were great, the event was wonderful. Just wished the difference in the price I paid and the price on the ticket didn't leave such a bad taste in my mouth.

juano20
7/31/16

Is no good you paid for 5 sit and the players no come.

dorettea
7/30/16

Nice performance, enjoyed! We sat next to a couple that bought tickets that night and paid $15.00 a ticket. VERY upset that I paid $90. Way too expensive going through you. NEVER AGAIN!

mariap117
7/30/16

Horrible experience!!!! Our receipt did not matter and that was $592.50! The box office of Key Arena stamped my receipt VOID and reported it as fraudulent!!! So humiliating and we were so dressed up for the evening. NO ONE answering the phone listed on the receipt. And NO ONE at the venue to assist us. It was the most frustrating and expensive night ever and it was supposed to be a big surprise for my son who was just visiting!!! It was my first to try TicketNetwork. My first and definitely my last one!

YOU GOT MY MONEY SO FAST SO, PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY! AND CHANGE YOUR SYSTEM IF YOU CANNOT DELIVER RIGHTFULLY. DO NOT SELL TICKETS THAT YOU CANNOT DELIVER. YOU HAVE CHARGED ME $57+ PER TICKET PLUS A DELIVERY FEE OF $15, EXTREMELY HIGH CHARGES!!! AND NOTHING WAS DELIVERED! PLEASE PROCESS MY REFUND NOW!!! SO SORRY BUT THANK YOU. I EXPECT SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME ASAP!

helenew6

Transaction was flawless

gayleh10
7/29/16

great seats-great price-- I was having trouble booking online, so called the assistance # and ended up with better tickets at a better price! Thanks!

victorp24
7/29/16

We made a trip to Chicago to find out the tickets do Goo Goo dolls were fraudulent, a shocker!

dalea16
7/28/16

I enjoyed the show but thought it pricey. Ticket stub shows $45 but had paid $120 for the ticket. View had partial obstruction of the stage and I didn't notice that was mentioned when purchasing, plus the person in front of me constantly tilted his head back and forth. I moved to an empty seat in my row and the usher said I could not move my seat. I spoke to the management and they okayed the change.

susanr108
7/28/16

I purchased tickets for the Shawn Mendez concert in San Diego back in February when they were hard to get. Not only did TicketNetwork have the tickets I wanted but they continued to notify me: when the tickets were available to print, when the concert date was approaching, and how satisfied I was withe the concert. I will definitely use TicketNetwork again!

vickis43
7/28/16

It was great. The tickets came no hassle and they were cheaper than I found elsewhere. The seats were great!

charlemagneb

Everything went well

leighannw
7/28/16

We had an absolute blast at the Kenny Rogers concert, and though I was not as familiar with the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, I loved them as well. Concert far exceeded my expectations and TicketNetwork was great!

marisad5
7/28/16

I didn't get to enjoy slipknot concert because Brad Paisley tickets printed out when I downloaded them. Two completely different genre of music.

tobyt6

Great experience!

brendap41
7/27/16

Concern was great. Seats were a little deceiving. Not under roof like look on site but lucky sun going down. Could not see side screen at all, view obstructed. People standing and screens not positioned well for shorter people but performing of songs was good. Parking great. Bought premiumn parking. Seats needed a little up keep on them.

thomasl99

Fairly positive

joanb57
7/27/16

5 members of my family attended Dolly's performance in Deadwood and we had a wonderful time listening to a lifelong favorite singer of ours. The tickets were very expensive - and yet we were seated in the very last row:( In addition, we had to constantly try to look around people coming and going to the restroom and some would stand in the aisle blocking our view completely! This occurred throughout the entire concert. Maybe the ushers felt bad for us having such a crummy view because one told my brother-in-law that if we wanted, we could go up the side where we would not block anyone's view and take a picture of Dolly (the above-described events prevented us from getting any pictures from our seats.) When my brother-in-law walked up the side to do so, he was immediately sent back by Security before he could even snap a picture. Seeing Dolly in concert has always been at the top of my bucket list, so after a family tragedy 3 1/2 years ago, I decided that life is too short so we splurged and decided to spend the $179 and go see a legend in concert at Deadwood. I went online to purchase the tickets but was unable to secure the $179 price even though there was no 'sold out' notification. I was taken to another website where the cheapest tickets were priced at $223. By the time my purchase was complete, 5 tickets cost us $1401.25 of which $278.75 were service fees. I wouldn't have minded so much if we hadn't heard from other ticket goers that they were purchasing tickets for $100 the night of the concert at the box office and as I said - we were in the back row so these people paid almost 1/3 of what we did and they sat in front of us!!!!

When I printed out my tickets I notice someone named Cheryl Welch was the owner of our tickets so I called TicketNetwork and was told the reason our tickets were more and another name was listed was because Dolly had sold out in 20 minutes. Obviously Cheryl Welch and other greedy buyers bought up the tickets at the original price and gouged us for lousy seats. I will never buy through TicketNetwork again. A valuable lesson learned the expensive way.

calvinb34
7/26/16

we had a great time, even with the unbearable HEAT and HUMIDITY, the staff really helped a lot of folks with the water spray pump mist and the FREE water and ice.

karenw151
7/26/16

I called with a question about seating. My brother cannot sit in direct sunlight (due to his trachea tube) and I knew that one side of the stadium and one level was better than the other. I called and was put in the queue and told that I would get a call back when my turn came. That call never came. I bought the tickets (non-refundable) only to find out that we could not use 2 of them due to them being in direct sunlight ($126 total). Hence, my brother was unable to attend.

sandyf18
7/26/16

It was not made clear that lawn seating did not allow lawn chairs. Having had both hips replaced I could not sit on the ground-therefore I was unable to use the tickets. I contacted Fraze Pavilion directly after finding out this information (because when I purchased them online I ASSUMED I was purchasing from them-not an outside source). She was very nice and willing to change the seats to "Terrace" seating because they are aluminum bleacher seats. When she realized I did not order from them she directed me to contact your agency. I did and your agency was not helpful at all. I spent $180.00 through you and did not get to use the tickets.

122 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
colinc7
A: All the tickets listed on our website are a 200% guaranteed to be valid for entry. We only work with licensed and/or registered ticket sellers to ensure the safety of all the tickets. Enjoy your concert!
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Answer
colinc7
A: Hello Yoli! Thank you for your question! All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. We also have a 200% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-888-456-8499 or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com.
2 weeks ago