US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jaymer1

From customer service to the expected time your tickets arrive. (in 165 reviews)

dariusc

Hard to believe in great customer service these days, but Ticket Liquidator believes in it. (in 23 reviews)

lindsayf

Great seats for less $ than the ticket face value . (in 20 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rodneyw17
7/23/16

You completly mess up everything.

When you sell VIP tickets make sure you send everything that is needed to VIP access. I called you foe support and got absolutely no help and was told oh well.

We couldnt use the VIP entrance and thus could not assess the VIP lounge area. I find ally i had to go to guest services at the venue. Luckily these people were nice
enough to take care of us even though we were missing our necessary entrance passes they drove us to the VIP area. Vdry

Last time I'll ever buy from your company. You are a completly unorganized unprofessional company.

theresak15
7/23/16

Had a wonderful time - Paul surpassed my expectations!

jol241
7/23/16

It was awesome. Ticket liquidator was wonderful!!!! It just seemed like that it took a long time between intro band and KISS to actually come on stage. No announcement saying that we had time to run to restroom or refreshments. But in all it was awesome.

christinam75
7/23/16

Bought tickets for If/Then the day before the show. Great seats at a deep discount! My only complaint was the steep service fee that doesn't show up until the very last screen. I expect to pay a service charge, although this one was high (almost 50% of the ticket price), but I would prefer to know earlier in the sale process what it will be. This was my first purchase; next time I will know to go to the very last screen when comparing prices with other sites.
The process itself was easy and direct. Live the ease of printing tix at home!

grahaml20
7/23/16

They were as good as the last time I saw them

yakovl1

ticket was not real

ruthh44
7/21/16

I was sold floor seats in F row 9 and was given tickets way further back. Not what my receipt says. I tried talking to Warren at first hand tickets and he basically told me I bought Sec1 row 9. Not F. I sent him the receipt and basically he told me to teach my daughter a lesson, these seats were good enough. Really?It is fraud. I would not buy another ticket. 1585.00 for 136.00 tickets.

rachelm105
7/21/16

We had tickets to ColdPlay at MetLife Stadium on Sunday July 17th at 8PM. At 12:30 pm, I received an email saying that the time was changed to 7 PM. We rushed to get there only to have Coldplay come on at 9:15. Why the change? Why the late notification? Why the rush and inconvenience?

kennyb18
7/21/16

I called 15 minutes after I had ordered tickets to see if I could change venues and I was told that you can't unless you sell your tickets through Ticket Liquidator. I will never use Ticket Liquidator again!

jassig
7/20/16

I had such a great experience. Everything was smooth and easy. I will definitely use again.

juany8
7/20/16

Great concert by two great music legends. I feel privileged to attend such a great event.

katrinad9
7/20/16

I will NEVER purchase tickets from you ever again. I have bought A LOT of concert tickets (62 tickets since June 8th) and have NEVER had such AWFUL service EVER. I bought 14 tickets for almost 1,200$ FIVE MONTHS before the show. I received and email conformation that I would have my mailed tickets (because I chose that method. I do not have a printer) by July 12. I NEVER received my tickets until 45 mins before the Limousine picked us up for my daughters SUPPOSED TO BE A SUPRISE Sweet 16 birthday party with 14 of her friends. I also did not receive them until I called 11 times over 3 days. I lied to and treated EXTREMELY RUDELY, even mocked by 2 of those 11 call center employees that you employ. I will spend my time in the very near future on social media WARNING my friends, family and general public about your scandalous way so that nobody has to go thru what I just went thru for the last 3 days. I lost sleeps dead sick over this. MY 16 year old daughter literally cried for hours OVER WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE HAPPIEST DAY OF HER LIFE. And you employee offered to give we 15$ back. I don't even want your 15$ THAT IS JUST ANOTHER SLAP IN THE FACE. I am also a local business owner and I could NEVER imagine a business this way. Absolutely NO intergrity.

deborahc61

Wonderful experience

dandrag
7/19/16

There is no need to come in since I did not attend the concert and I was not given a refund on my investment

tanyar24
7/19/16

The ticket said 4:00 didn't say what time the main fight was, it literally took to long, when the main event started, everyone was tired,

alexandram24
7/19/16

on time, super stress free, the tickets always work

martym30
7/19/16

We were incredibly dismayed when we learned that your ticket prices were nearly double what they would have been had we bought them from University of Oregon ticket office. This will be the last time that we purchase tickets from your site.

susanr106
7/18/16

He was fabulous and his band was outstanding. Seats were great; bleachers not so much. (We could not use our stadium seats because they were metal).
Weather was wonderful. Loved every minute of it.

bonnieg36
7/18/16

He always puts on a amazing show

timp63
7/18/16

Outstanding service everything worked exactly the way it should but the tickets and they are FedEx to me the very next day at 10 in the morning

jamesg222
7/18/16

Buying the tickets was fast and easy. Unfortunately, I bought them because I wanted to see Emmylou Harris. She called in sick. I'm not a fan of Lovett's large band music, so we left after the third number.

johnf253

Awesome

gp61
7/18/16

Concert was wonderful, but tickets were WAY overpriced. Matt Knight arena turned our third row, end row seats into one long row going across the entire floor. My husband has mobility issues, so I paid top dollar for end seats only to end up in the middle of an endless row. I would never buy tickets through you again.

karenw147
7/17/16

Great experience purchasing tix from TicketLiquidator. I wish the prices were a little cheaper, but we had decent seats and an unforgettable time at the show. I do wish that you sold more tickets in increments of 3 though as I didn't need 2 or 4 tix. An increment of 3 was difficult to find and I had to compromise where our seats were due to this inconvenience. We would have liked to sit closer, although our seats were okay.

tishc1
7/17/16

My husband and I enjoyed this event immensely and did not want it to end! We are looking forward to seeing Maxwell again! Thank you for your service!

14 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
tlt1
A: Hello Angela! Thank you for your question. I believe I just answered your question, but just in case. All tickets on the site would be guaranteed together unless it is clearly stated that they would not be. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-456-8499 if you have any other questions or would like help placing your order.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
tlt1
A: Hello Angela! Thank you for your question. All tickets on the site would be guaranteed together unless it is clearly stated that they would not be. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-456-8499 if you have any other questions or would like help placing your order.
Helpful answer