TicketLiquidator reviews

Concert Tickets, Sports Tickets, Tickets
customersupport@ticketliquidator.com.
Find your perfect tickets today!
Buy Now

dp74
6/21/17

Locating the seats was cumbersome and imprecise. Extremely high priced fees. Complete rip-off.

other services are cheaper and going to pick up tix at will call even cheaper

susann262
6/17/17

A lot of money with extra fees at the end. The tickets were easy to get, but I'd have liked to have been able to see a chart where my seats are. Fees at the end added another $45 to each ticket which stinks!

lorap6
6/15/17

This site provided access to the tickets that I wanted, very quickly, with a very expedient checkout process and immediate delivery of my tickets to my email

robertr273
6/14/17

Paid over double plus service fees and handling for tickets that were available at box office. Many tickets available at $55. I paid $102 each plus $38. in fees. About $140 more than I should for a event that had many seats available from the box office.

mc607
6/13/17

Was more than a little surprised to see the fees were so much. I probably won't be using this site again, unless it's my only option.

micheles79
6/13/17

I accidentally ordered Dave Matthews tickets for Sunday show but wanted Saturday show. I called within 2 minutes of placing the order and was told nothing can be done. I will never order tickets from your site and will let everyone I know what happened and encourage people to go elsewhere.

brookew22
6/13/17

It was easy working with you, but it has been sometime since I bought tickets. So I will feel totally satisfied once I revive my tickets which will occur the night of the show. A little worried about the paperless

karenf121
6/13/17

I have used your site for the first time recently and had a good experience. I was pleased with costs, ease and access to venue. I will be using your site again!

jenniferh277
6/12/17

I thought the service fees were high and i had to call to and wait on hold forever to get my email sent with my tickets that I purchased for a same day event a few hours away. which caused me even more money due to having to go somewhere to print them out.

lynettep11
6/10/17

This will b the last time I ever use this ticket liquidator. They scam u they lay and string u along. Now we r very disappointed and not able to go. Told me not available,my tickets, 8hrs before actual concert. Awful business

sued59
6/9/17

Easy, computer friendly, accessible. I've been using ticket liquidator for many years and I have always been very pleased with purchasing tickets.

scottj69
6/3/17

Had no problem buying tickets on the TicketLiquidator website. I will most certainly go there again for my next purchase.

kellyk96
6/2/17

Won't use this again your handling prices sucks, what else can I say . And I won't use this again, it sucks, sucks

ab4468
6/2/17

Charges your card even if you don't get the tickets. You call them to be told someone else got the tickets before me and it can take 7 days for the moment go back to the card. Use a secure checkout.

jm307
5/27/17

The $205 charge was very attractive. It was only after I had provided my credit card number that I was informed of almost $70 worth of fees.

maryh325
5/27/17

The phone sales person was very helpful and identified the most high value seats for our family. She was very organized and made sure I had all the information for our purchase before the call ended.

christiep8
5/26/17

It was a nice and easy experience. I purchased NASCAR for my parents for a gift. It was easy. They helped me a lot. I appreciate all the help. Customer service was awesome and refreshing.

judys109
5/24/17

The fees etc are OUTRAGEOUS!! It about doubles the cost of the ticket. It's a rip off
Then you have to pay a fee when it is sent in an email. There should be a way to purchase a "normal" ticket somewhere

ronb112
5/24/17

Easy site to use.
Shame that no other options available online to purchase tickets. Will probably never use again!!!!!!

elec26
5/22/17

I bought a pair of tickets for the BTS Wings Tour from TicketLiquidator a few months ago and the tickets themselves had no issues. The transfer was made immediately with a convenient confirmation email and I was a happy concert-goer once March came.

BUT, this is a scalper site after all so I would never recommend it. The starting prices were already high and, with fees, I ended up paying about 450$CAD for each ticket. (P3 so mid-range seats) I also know that these tickets are sold by pretty much anyone (since the tickets come from individual sellers), not all of whom are the most honest.

So, if you're desperate and willing to spend a whole lot of money to see your idols then, by all means, go ahead. But look around a little bit before you settle for TicketLiquidator.

nancyd124
5/22/17

They add so many fees that it almost doubled the price of the ticket. My cheap lawn seat was expensive.Never again.

cindyc136
5/20/17

Venue would not accept tickets! Rip Off email ticket would not download. Venue would not accept unless it was printed

laurai19
5/20/17

Purchase was easy. Did not hear from anyone right away but finally got a call back and notification that ticket is on its way. Hoping for the best.

timr87
5/19/17

Surprised to receive this survey before I received my tickets. Purchased 10 on Wednesday, received email for feedback on Friday but no tickets. Clearly I am not pleased and fee a refund is due if you do not plan to deliver the tickets.

philm62
5/16/17

I needed concert tickets last minute. TicketLiquidator is fast, reliable, and the prices were right.

26 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 2/4/17
on 1/30/17
on 11/11/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other customers.

TicketLiquidator?