US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

TicketLiquidator reviews

73%
customersupport@ticketliquidator.com.
Find your perfect tickets today!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

williama102
12/4/16

amazing show and seats

micheles60
12/3/16

The tickets I purchased were emerald and 4 tickets together . I was not notified that they would be split . And that wasn't the worst part . The seats were in the wheel chair section and were not easily located by any of the ushers that helped us . The concert was going on for about 45 min before they could find the seats . Both sets of 2 in 2 different wheel chair sections . We had to go to the level where the suites were to get to our seats . But we weren't allowed to walk on that level because we didn't have tickets for a suite nor where we handicap. So they had to get a manager and a police guard to escort us to our folding metal chairs in each of our separate sections .missing half of the concert while straightening this mess out. Besides missing so much of the concert . It was embarrassing having to be escorted through the suite section . The ticket sellers should be specific when selling such seats . I paid over $1400 for 4 tickets in what I thought was a great area , for a surprise birthday present for my husband . We all got a surprise alright !

tinag62
11/24/16

All day basketball st Mohegan Sun Arena, great view of the court from our seats.

roberta335
11/17/16

Ticket Liquidator has no reason to ever live up to their website guarantee of 200% much less even 1%. I will explain the problems with this policy and how they so easily get to ignore it.
First and foremost, they are a 3rd party company to the tickets... This means you purchase your tickets through them, pay an overpriced service fee, and then have your tickets supplied by the original seller. But in reality you are not buying your tickets through them. Your credit card will be charged by the original seller. If anything happens or goes wrong their name is not on your charged credit card. As a 3rd party they are liable for nothing. Thus they never have to live up to their guarantee. Why should they give any money back, they profited from the originally seller for the service fee already. They are effectively done. If you dispute your credit card it goes to the original seller charging you, not Ticket Liquidator. If you have a complaint they have no reason to resolve it, they have been paid.

Take there policy with my issues. This is from their own listed guarantee on their website: "We guarantee that your tickets will be legitimate, arrive in time for the event, be the exact tickets you ordered or comparable alternatives, and be completely refunded if the event is cancelled. If your experience falls short of these expectations, youre covered by our 200% money-back guarantee." It also says "Ticket Liquidator expects the sellers who list tickets on our Exchange to provide the seating they advertise or else provide equal or superior seating. Sellers are expected to contact customers proactively to confirm any significant seating changes vis-à-vis the initial section and row of a ticket order. Customers should contact Ticket Liquidator ASAP if they are unhappy with any alternate tickets and we will investigate the issue for the customer in order to reach an amicable conclusion."

I purchased tickets through their site. When I was told the tickets may not arrive in time to my home for us to travel to the venue I contact Ticket Liquidator. They forwarded me to the original seller who offered immediate tickets in hand that were "better" tickets because there was supposed to be a 2nd stage I would be closer to. I attend the event, which did not have a 2nd stage at all. I ended up being further from the main stage by 20+ seats. By their policy I immediately contact them that I had not received "better" tickets and it was all false. I was emailed an offer of $100 off my next purchase if I signed a waiver by Ticket Liquidator...really for $2560 worth of tickets...I phoned Ticket Liquidator and after the run around from initial customer service reps I was transferred to the highest level service person..Shawn in the Loyalty Department. He said that their offer was final, I had accepted the alternative tickets and they were no longer responsible. I restated they were not "better" as per their policy, I was further from the main stage and had only accepted under the false pretense of a 2nd stage which did not exist. I had no way to know this was false until I attended the event. Shawn stated it was my word vs the sellers word. He made no attempt to contact the seller or anything, just held to their offer of $100 towards a future purchase. I have since contact the seller, they admitted their error about the ticket exchange (which I have offered to Ticket Liquidator the proof they provided) and still they hold to their offer. I have tried to talk with Shawn for 2 days...I'm told he was out the first day, would be in at 10:00 the 2nd day and to call back. The rep I spoke with who gave her direct extension would be working the next day also. Needless to say, conveniently, she is not working the next day and no one now knows when Shawn will be in.
It has been almost 2 weeks now through this process. They have not offered to live by their own policy or guarantees. I've even told them I don't want 200% back, I don't want 100% back. I requested my service fees back, that's all. I've done all the work, they just give the run around, ignore their own guarantee that is plainly on their website, and then want to offer $100 off the next event...like I will ever have anything to do with them again, much less sign a waiver.

Word to the wise...never use them. There is no reason. Go to the seller directly. Save yourself money from their outrageous service fees. Again, as a 3rd party, they are liable for nothing. I consider it a lesson learned.

savannahw3
9/28/16

I had no problems with ordering my tickets and receiving them. The customer service man on the phone was very kind and polite in helping me order my tickets.

jeffreyh57
9/24/16

Took, my money $360.00, Invited two of our friends to go and have a great evening. Did dinner, and went to the concert and found out the tickets were no good. Try to work with this company since it took place in August the 10, 2016., they made all kinds of promises to give the money back and that has never happen and now the operators don't even answer their phone. I will and won't recommend this company to anyone. I just don't have that kind of money to throw away.

carolp82
9/24/16

This is my 2nd experience using TicketLiquidator, and I am very impressed with their ease of ordering and quick response.

rogern26
9/20/16

Received tickets as ordered but the game was rained out . Submitted the documentation for a refund prior to deadline date and still have not seen or received any information about refund. I know Tiger Stadium was under construction which would cause some delay but more than four months? I am not sure who is responsible but this affects TicketLiquidators either way.

dalenee1
9/16/16

I would not say this was against liquidator but it would of been nice to know from the seller that there was a blocked view or that tickets were under an overhang so view was not great. Couldn't see game well and had to look at TV screen under the hanging . Would of picked other seats had knowing this

kierstenm1
9/16/16

We had an amazing time! Getting in was easy with no hassel and the show was beyond amazing! Pur seats were amazing and worth every penny!

toddb38
9/15/16

First I was told someone would meet me at the concert with the ticket, then I was told they would courier the ticket. They sent it to the wrong address and then accused me of giving them the wrong address! I never recieved the ticket and now they wont refund my money. Total rip off! Beware!

patricia-robertt
9/15/16

AWESOME!

tomk98
9/14/16

never delivered tickets. said they are at will call, and there is no will call at hudson gardens! had to wait for tickets to be picked up at remote location and delivered to hudson -- and delayed our entry into concert. and got awful seats thanks to ticket liquidators.
will never use again!!

jeanettef13
9/14/16

I had a wonderful time at Art Laboe concerts, Thank you Site Jabber for making it so easy.

estellel1
9/13/16

Overall, I had a good time at the concert. However, my tickets arrived with the word, "Obstruction," stamped on them, apparently referring to the Hollywood Bowl's "structures" that can partially obtruct one's view of the stage. I was Row in 11 at the very end, right where the "structure" blocks the edge of the stage; admittedly, the seats were not too bad. In the end, we managed to scoot over to lower numbered seats for a much better view! I just think people should be informed re: obstructions before they buy the tickets. Also, the service charge appears exorbitant compared to, say, Ticketmaster.:)

michellew142
9/13/16

a lot of fun even though my driver Kyle Busch did not win.

barbm25
9/13/16

Kacey Musgraves and George Strait.......absolutely amazing!

carlg28
9/13/16

Sitting in the stadium, wherever you may be, is immeasurably better than watching on T.V.. Enjoying the thrill of the crowd adds to the excitement and makes the price of the tickets worthwhile!

suem91
9/13/16

Felt like we were tricked. Bought lawn seats for this concert and paid over $100. The entire arena was mobbed. We could not get a seat on the lawn and had to stand most of the time with security constantly telling us to move and clear a path for people to walk. Where the heck were we supposed to go? There was no room to move. If we did move, we wouldn't get to see the performance. It was ridiculous, we ended up leaving early. Very disappointed with our first experience to the PNC center.

brendal56
9/13/16

User friendly and great value

carolh111
9/13/16

Vince Gill was awesome, he is a top notch performer. I just amazed at the rude people in the audience. A lady sitting next to me sang throughout the program. I didn't say anything but did it occur to her that I didn't pay good money to hear her sing? Then a guy sitting next to my husband plopped down in the seat, immediately got comfortable, spreading his legs apart, clapping as loud as he could . . . . .And then there's the Midland Theater, it's old and needs a remodel. Probably the last program we'll attend there.

henrys59
9/13/16

The original ticket price and the price that we paid was outrageous . Almost 1000% and the price from where we were located at Wells Fargo summer we almost need an oxygen . You lost a client !

laurens164
9/13/16

In this digital age, it would be nice to eliminate a printer from the concert experience and have a scan available on my phone. Do most people even own printers? Because, I don't!

pamv7
9/13/16

What a great experience to be part of the Ohio State game. Hope to do it again.

ginnag
9/12/16

Great show.

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
danad42
dana d.
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Answer
tlt1
TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]
A: Hello Dana! Thank you for your question. Being that you do have an order with us, could you please call us at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number so that we can take a look into your question. We look forward to hearing from you.
3 weeks, 5 days ago
on 10/2/16
Answer
tlt1
TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]
A: Hello Denisse! We understand your concern with the delayed release date of the tickets. Being that this policy is created by the venue and performer themselves, we have not come across any issues with it. The tickets arrive in time for your event and are guaranteed to be valid for entry. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-456-8499 if you have any other questions.
on 10/3/16