TicketLiquidator reviews

71%
customersupport@ticketliquidator.com.
Find your perfect tickets today!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

brittanyg26
4/30/17

I did not order tickets, and tehy wont cancel them or refund my card. I have been working on removing an unauthorized charge of over $300 for days now.

andrewt107
4/28/17

Always has good variety. Always come through with what I purchased. Great customer service. Often best prices around. Not fond of fees but that's the game. Everybody's got them. I do a ton business with ticket liquidator and will continue to.

pamelat20
4/27/17

I'm saving you money so you don't have to mail the ticket but you're charging me for printing the ticket myself? And a $13 service fee are you kidding me?

kevinp117
4/26/17

The website worked great, and buying tickets was easy. But $15 per ticket fees? Way too high. Felt like Ticketmaster, all over again.

tinov
4/26/17

I will be on vacation and wanted to take my wife to see Brad Paisley in Phoenix. The only way to buy the tickets was through Ticket Liquidators. Instead of being able to print the tickets right away, I have to wait until a date when I am not at home and receive an email to print them. This is very inconvenient and has me concerned if I will be able to find a place to login and print the tickets.

karenf111
4/25/17

Was easy to use, but the additional $33+ fee is terrible. Wish I had waited and took my chances when tickets went on sale to public for event.

susanw166
4/24/17

I bought tickets from Ticket Liquidator. Then came an email from Summit Tickets with an invoice. Then came an email that I need to register with Flash Seats, by giving my Mobile ID, credit card or driver's license to get my tickets. I called Summit Tickets and said that I do not want to give out my info and do not want to register with flash seats. Andrew said he would call me back in 10 minutes. That was 3 days ago. When I called back, I got voice mail. So far, all thats happened is that my credit card is billed. I have no tickets.

kaileyc
4/23/17

They were very accommodating to over-night my tickets and were very easy to get in contact with. Not to mention their price was half of the venue price.

trentonb12
4/22/17

Got Tickets, downloaded, all good. I get my confermation email and it says to call this number for a $25 rebate on my tickets. Called the number, waited 25 minutes, ginally talked to someone. The lady told me i qualified for a bonus $25 today only. So i got excited of course because i was getting alot back from tbis site. But instead she gave me a 5 minute shpeal about a membership that is $1 for the first month and $15 the remaining months after. She could probably tell I wasnt interested and said she would send me an email with all of the info. I have not recieved any info or my either of my rebates. If there wasnt thag option i would be more happy but to get my hopes up with a scam to promote a different membership did make me happy.

stevew223
4/21/17

I am insulted that you would put through a purchase which was never authorized!!! How dare your organization commit fraud!!

derekn12
4/20/17

Easy site until you get charged over a hundred dollars for 'service fees'. Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

stephanieg82
4/19/17

I still don't have my tickets and it's been three days. To spend 182 dollars for two tickets and to still not have them now, I am NOT pleased.

cynthiad45
4/10/17

While the show was really good, the first third was annoyingly hard to hear. The sound was so sharp my husband actually left.

andref11
4/6/17

It's a perfect experience. Buy, Receive, and exactly I expected! The quality of site and precise information was a decision maker to use ticket liquidator

johnf315
4/4/17

It was easy and quick to use. The website is extremely user friendly. Just wish that it would have said something that general admission floor didn't have seats and the tickets had seat numbers. Would have purchased cheaper tickets.

wendyd48
4/4/17

It was awesome! The ticket process was seemless and the concert even better. I will come back for all my concert tickets.

julieh149
4/3/17

I bought last minute tickets and it was a great experience. I purchased online and received a $25 discount. The tickets arrived to my inbox in less than 5 minutes. I would definitely use this site again!

lenc29
3/29/17

The good parts was She had an incredable voice, and had a beautiful stage and dancers and musicans. The bad part was that we paid $650 for tickets and could not see her or the stage. Everytime she would start to perform the few rows in front of us would stand up and we could not see anything. This problem could have been minimized as there were 2 giant screens high and on the left and right which should have been used to project the show. We spent $650.00 for a show we could not see!

markm350
3/28/17

Tocket Liqudator sold me tickets almost 4 times the amount everyone else I know paid! Unbelievable! I will NEVER go through this company again!! My wife and I work very hard for our money! And we rarley get the opportunity to go to a show like Garth Brooks! It is highway robbery what you did to us!!!

michaels582
3/25/17

First, let me say that I still don't understand the logic of "No Cameras Allowed"... what do they think all those people holding up their (camera) phone are doing?
I opted to avoid the 3/4 mile of backed up traffic waiting for signal changes to wait in line for arena parking... took a curb side space on a side street across from the entrance. Wanted to see this show, but could not justify the price (other) ticket vendors were asking: atleast double the price of TL! Additionally, the one seat I looked at was only available as a 'pair" @ way into $1,000 For that price, should've included backstage passes and an option to sit in w/the band for a couple of tunes :\ Further shopping brought me to TicketLiquidator.. the price(s) were reasonable (considering some people sitting 7 rows up, paid $600 - $800), and my ticket was shipped FedEx in just a few days from time of purchase. My seat was on stage centerline, eight rows back, and I was pleased w/the view; even when people we're standing. Tingley doesn't appear to be designed for seating on the arena floor. Finding my way down from Tier 'A' was not a breeze. Show was terrific. Professional, class act... I've already recommended TL to others that are finding concert tickets - Clapton for example, selling at $500 + Before I buy any tickets for future shows, I will be shopping at TL first.

noritar
3/22/17

I was glad to be able to get tickets for decent seats at an affordable price. It was in upper Center Gallery, Row L. The tickets were readily available through download and I was able to print them myself.

brianav
3/21/17

A day after i bought the concert tickets i got called by your representative. I was told the tickets i bought originally were not available, they have me different seats in their place. The seats were worse than the originals. Not too pleased.

georgiannap
3/19/17

On October 3, 2016 I purchased tickets for a show in Toronto from TicketLiquidator.com/Echo Tickets. $618.75 was promptly charged to my account. The show was to be on April 15th, 2017. I got my invoice saying the tickets would be in the mail by April 11, 2017. Right off the bat I called and said that wouldn't work b/c we would be gone by then to drive to Toronto. They told me not to worry I would have them by Dec. 1, 2016. Dec.1, 2016 came and when I called they said definitely by the end of December 2016. The holidays came and went and I realized I still hadn't gotten the tickets. I called again March 10th and spoke to 'Stanislav' -- a real class act. He was so rude and obnoxious and actually threatened me and said if I didn't stop calling and bothering him he'd hold on to the tickets till the very last minute -- April 11th. I ended up calling 'Corporate' 18883314179. I spoke to who at first appeared to be a lovely young woman, Tracy, but she ended up being in on the scam. She told me of course they'd get the tickets to me or I was entitled to a 200% refund (THE GUARANTEE IN 10/16 WHEN i BOUGHT THE TICKETS). She put me off for another week promising me I'd get the tickets soon. None of this seemed right so I called the Box Office at the Princess of Wales Theatre and got in contact with Marie --- herein started the solution to this problem. Apparently, this is a scammer company. They charge you very high prices and tell you will get good tickets. But often they are terrible tickets or fraudulant and you can't use them when you get there. If you bought tickets from this company and are having trouble call the box office and ask to speak to whoever deals with fraud, etc. As of tonight 'Stanislav', who called the ticket office and begged for tickets at one point for his "Aunt" (supposedly me), told me the ticket office refused to give him my tickets b/c I had harassed the ticket office -- none of that was true. In fact the ticket office and Marie were all helping me to get these tickets. Finally, b/c Echo Tickets/TicketLiquidators can't get any tickets legally from the ticket office I am supposed to get my 100% refund within 2 business days. And, yes all of a sudden Tracey said she never said that it was 200%. Lesson learned. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THESE LIQUIDATORS -- THEY ARE RIP OFF ARTISTS! File complaints with your Better Business Bureau, The Attorney General, your bank, your credit card dept. These guys need to be shut down. Best part of this -- I got tickets in the 6th row for $150 LESS than what I originally paid. Call the box office of the theatre. Save yourself a lot of grief and aggravation.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site at all! Call the box office for your show or concert or use someone reputable like Ticketron.

ashleyg112
3/14/17

Bought and Printed our tickets. Showed up to the event and we weren't allowed in because our tickets had already been scanned. The person who sold the tickets on this site was selling multiples of same one. So whoever got there first got the seats. You should really have a way of being able to tell or be able to stop them if someone is doing this.

keithp42
3/13/17

I took my wife to see Blake. She is ok with country music but I am the bigger fan. After seeing Blake last night she has been listening to Blake on Spotify all morning. He hooked a fan for life I think..

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
patriciaa83
Patricia A.
on 3/28/17
Answer
tlt1
TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]
A: Hello again! This would look to be a double post of the same question. To save time, here is the response from your other question.

"Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible."
on 3/30/17
on 3/28/17
Answer
tlt1
TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep]
A: Hello Patricia, thank you for your question. Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible.
on 3/30/17