US Government’s NSF

8/28/16

Awsome, better than expected

chrisc277
8/27/16

Getting tickets were easy and quick. Had the tickets well before the concert and seats were great.
Would highly recommend

johnc582
8/27/16

I gave the tickets as a gift to my friends daughters and they loved the seats and the concert-thanks guys JC

andrear71
8/27/16

Within a week of the Wicked musical in Columbus, Ohio, I was able to purchase tickets, seats were 7th row orchestra, for a fantastic price!!!! I will be returning for any other ticket needs!

jeffreyp45
8/26/16

I have seen Bruce many times and last night might have been the best.

kw122
8/25/16

$30 ticket sold by you for $80 add $20 service fee and the add $7.50 for downloading my own ticket.
NEVER AGAIN your leagalised robbery

brianz9
8/24/16

An amazing experience. I feel so unbelievably honored that I got to see it. I don't know what else to say.

lindar145
8/24/16

Happy with how easy purchase was, other sites were more expensive.

pamelaa30

The mobile sucks

terryu2
8/24/16

The purchase was smooth and fast. I would recommend them. I will use them again

kylies9
8/24/16

it was great but the music was not loud enough at all, we could hear ourselves sing and it made for poor reactions in the crowd. For being a small venue it should be loud and energetic and it was the opposite. Really a let down.

lynnettet
8/24/16

The experience was good. The beer and mixed drink prices at the venue were way too high. Two beers cost $26.00. And we took a limo to the concert and the venue charged the Limo driver $100.00 to park. I think that is outrageous!!!
So I will probably not return to this venue again. The venue was in West Palm, Florida.

robine26
8/24/16

I bought these for my boyfriends birthday. He and his daughter went together. They loved the ballpark, and had a great experience. Thanks Again. I am sure this will add to the list of memories.

jamesc355
8/24/16

I have been dealing with TicketLiquidator for a number of years and have never been disappointed. In the resale market they are Top Notch.

anthonyi7
8/24/16

The ticket wasn't in the envelope that I ordered from Fed Ex. When I called for help in reprinting my ticket there was nothing the representitive could do to help even though I had my confirmation number. So my seat was left empty and payed for. Terrible job handling this situation. Ticketmaster would have had no trouble getting me a replacement ticket before the event.

russr10
8/24/16

The tickets purchased from your company were not honored at the event. After a lengthy discussion with members of the DTE box office it was determined the only way I would see the event was to purchase another 4 tickets from the venue. I inquired on 8/21/16 on how I can be compensated for the fact the tickets were not honored is to now have the venue explain to your firm why the tickets were not honored. I will not recommend your firm to anyone the future seeking tickets.

dehliae
8/23/16

No refund after concert date was postponed(moved out of state so we couldn't go to new date) partner company didn't even answer calls. one customer support member suggested selling the tickets back to your website, there's no option for that.

tommyd28
8/23/16

Ticket transaction was seamless. Great concert

barbo14
8/23/16

All was fine but the price. Double the face value

cheryleg
8/23/16

The seats were awesome and the concert was fabulous. Barbra delivered big time. It was a night that we'll always remember. The only surprise we had was that the couple sitting next to us told us that they only paid $400 per ticket from a ticket agent and we paid $500 per ticket. We were wondering why their tickets didn't have the $100 surcharge as ours did.

naomih21
8/23/16

Tickets go on sale boom right that second you double the price making the price people think oh that's s good seat

So I pay $225.00 for a 95.00 seat X 4.

The seats are horrible

jeffb166
8/23/16

The Beach Boys did not disappoint. One of the best concerts I have seen this year.

mayrar12
8/23/16

Had the best time at the Jason Aldean concert. Great line up. Great experience.

hannahu1
8/22/16

I will never use ticket liquidator ever again. I have bought tickets for years never any trouble. Not the case here. No option for E-tickets = ignorant in this day and age, Not notified of trouble with tickets shipped = unprofessional. If I had not called which was also rediculous. Never use ticket liquidator. Seriously save yourself the headache

marian680
8/22/16

Very happy with our seats and our purchase experience! We are past customer of Ticket Liquidator, and will buy from them again!

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 minutes ago
Add your answer
3 days ago
Answer
tlt1
A: Hello Keith! Thank you for your question. If your game is rained out, your tickets will be valid for the new date and time for that game. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-456-8499 if you have any other questions or would like help placing your order.
3 days ago