TicketLiquidator reviews

Concert Tickets, Sports Tickets, Tickets
customersupport@ticketliquidator.com.
Find your perfect tickets today!
Buy Now

lorettal14
8/21/17

The concert was good wasnt happy with the seats. I thought I was on ground level.instead I was up in the grandstand seating on the side of the tv screen

sandrat67
8/16/17

John always puts on a great show. I loved the venue, we had great seats.
I absolutely would buy tickets to another show at this venue.

fredt38
8/16/17

We took our son for his first rock concert and it was a perfect night! The weather was incredible and the concert was AMAZING!! Phillip Phillips was great and the Goo Goo Dolls were fantastic!! What a show!

amye47
8/15/17

Such a great experience. Honestly was a little uncertain if this was a legit website. Thought I had bough fake tickets for a second but I emailed customer service and they were very assuring. I'm really glad I bought tickets here and amazing seats!!

suzanneh43
8/14/17

Bought the tickets and my 10% off discount code never went thru. Turns out I didn't even go to the show so the only review I can give is that I didn't receive my 10% discount at check out when I purchased tickets that cost over $1300.

timm312
8/13/17

tickets were not delivered when promised despite additional charges for overnight shipping... and piss poor customer service when we tried to get answers... run far - run fast, they're a rip-off

daveh136
8/13/17

Ticket purchase was easy and seats were fantastic. Venue staff tried to tell me Ticket Liquidator was not legit, not a "sponsored" party, etc. I can happily report they are legit and I will use them again.

vickyl25
8/11/17

Embarrassed that the gift I bought and paid for so my son could see one of his favorite bands was denied when trying to enter the concert. Apparently you did not book correctly so they were resold to someone else...not fun

ronj51
8/4/17

While trying to purchase tickets there was a question as to when the tickets would be sent. Instead of finalizing the purchase I contacted TL by phone and was advised to have the tickets sent to a hotel in the city where the event was happening, as I would already be en route to the venue when the tickets were scheduled to arrive at my house. I contacted the hotel, discussed the situation, and was told that they would set them aside for me, expecting my arrival that same day. Since this was two months out it seemed a good arrangement. Much to my surprise I received an email from TL that my tickets had already been shipped, two months earlier than expected, and not to my home but to a hotel in another city that I would not visit for 2 months! I contacted TL and was told that I needed to contact the actual seller of the tickets, who represented the actual owner of the tickets. I said that for the $80 I paid for the "excellent service" fee and shipping they had an obligation to see that I got my tickets, and that I had no relationship with any third party seller or owner, and that TL needed to fulfill their responsibility to me. I have yet to receive either tickets or an update from TL and my next recourse will be to register an official inquiry with my credit card company and have the payment reversed.

kathyh126
8/3/17

The experience was very easy. As I seldom do this I am a little nervous however. Will be a little anxiuos until I receive them.

jamesz26
8/2/17

My so called ticket I printed off required me to get in a long line at the venue to get a real ticket 45 minutes later I had a ticket to enter very deceptive

johnd821
7/27/17

We were very pleased with everything from ordering the tickets to getting them and watching the performance.

sarao18
7/25/17

It was really really good but I was trying to find a way to upgrade and pay the difference if any other swats came up but there wasn't an option and idk if I was missing something g

arjanh2
7/20/17

placed order, confirmed payment, made an account etc. quite a hassle, but no sign of the electronic tickets

tall32
7/18/17

I compared ticket prices on a few sites and found the Identical tickets for more money so very competitive pricing and easy purchasing and printing

meganw63
7/17/17

It was very easy to understand and go through the process. You guys also had the cheapest tickets which was awesome!!

michaels652
7/17/17

I hate it when I'm told I'll pay "X" amount for something and then the price goes up by $70 at the checkout due to "service fees" and delivery charges. IT's such a scam. Just tell me the actual price at the beginning so I'll know! If there was any possible way to get tix without using this site, I would.

johnr495
7/15/17

Perfect seats at a weeks notice, hated hated hated the $25 rebate thing. Company running the deal must be paying someone at your company some good money for that.

davidh551
7/14/17

I had such a easy time buying concert tickets with Travis. Travis was so helpful and made the experience so quick & easy.
5 Star experience for sure.

alexiner
7/14/17

I was going to purchase tickets but had to change my mind. I did not click "submit", but your website must have done it for me. I closed the website and received an email thanking me for my purchase. I've tried to contact you with no results. I could not get a real person. I want the tickets refunded because I never clicked the final button thereby agreeing to anything. I am disputing with my credit card company and will go to small claims court if necessary.

sandroc14
7/14/17

final prices differ from what you see.ridicule service and delivery fees.never again i will buy from you.

leahb44
7/13/17

The fact that there is a service fee which is actually 50% of my tickets is ridiculous. Takes two $50 tickets to a total order of $150. It's almost like I bought an entire 3rd ticket. Your rates are ridiculous and *

*Language redacted by admin

joem264
7/11/17

Would use ur business to purchase future events and recommend u to friends and family..it was an easy way to purchase my tickets and person was willing to take the time to get me best price and best seats available

chrisk177
7/10/17

Thank you for having the tickets I wanted it was fast and easy to purchase my tickets I would use ticket liquidator again

ireneg29
7/4/17

I didn't purchase the tickets, I lost my credit card and someone purchase them I didn't have the option or the opportunity to cancel the order

Helpful answer

Hello Prabh! Thank you for your question. Yes, indeed, we can assure you that our website is completely secure and that there are no dangers of ordering through us. Our agents go through rigorous training and we are bound by International PCI compliance standards to assure your information is kept safe and sound with us. Please keep in mind that if you place an order in a location where there is public access we cannot guarantee the privacy of your information from that public location.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 6/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Heather! Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about the delivery delay associated with the tickets you are looking to order through us. Im afraid that event tickets often aren't distributed (or even printed) by venues or primary ticketing sources until within weeks of their event. Those tickets then have to make their way to another party (the seller) or sometimes have to be channeled to the seller through another supplier - before reaching you. So, as a result, theres an occasional chance the tickets you are looking to purchase cannot ship out immediately. Please know, though, that delayed delivery is inherently not indicative of problems with a possible order. Either way, though, you are indeed guaranteed to receive the tickets you purchased before the event itself. We hold sellers rigorously to that standard and severe penalization results from non-compliance. It's also true that we only deal with licensed and/or registered ticket-selling companies. Therefore, when you buy through us, you're buying from professionals who sell tickets for a living. They put food on their table by getting you tickets and so they have every incentive to fulfill your order. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-800-456-8499 or email us at CustomerSupport@TicketLiquidator.com.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 4/1/16
Helpful answer

Hi Lauren! All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you are interested in purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. We also have a 125% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at Ticket Liquidator have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-456-8499 and we will be able to answer them for you.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 11/7/15
Helpful answer

Hello Amanda! Thank you for your question. All prices on our site would be in USD. Additionally, there would be a service fee and delivery fee on the order itself. You can view the final total prior to your order being placed on our site.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 5/30/17
Helpful answer

Hello again! This would look to be a double post of the same question. To save time, here is the response from your other question. "Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible."

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 3/28/17
Helpful answer

Hello Patricia, thank you for your question. Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 3/28/17
Helpful answer

Hello Samali, thank you for your question. Each listing is posted by one of the many sellers in our network. Each seller prices their tickets based on their expectation of the market value of the ticket. This would be why some tickets are higher than tickets on our site. The higher price would not always mean a better ticket. I hope that helps!

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 2/20/17
Helpful answer

The service fees are 25% of the ticket price per ticket. This would be calculated and displayed during the review stage of checkout process. If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 2/4/17
Helpful answer

Hello Glenn, the reason you were advised you will have to receive the paperless entry tickets at a later date is because ticket sellers usually arrange paperless ticketing events in one of two ways: 1) A representative from the sellers office will meet you (and, likely, other customers, too) at the venue prior to the event, wait in line with you, and have the company credit card scanned by venue personnel. 2) The ticket-selling company will purchase the paperless tickets initially on a gift card (eg: VISA) and then mail this gift card to any subsequent ticket buyer. This buyer can then take the card (aka: the original purchase card) with them to the venue and have it swiped by venue personnel. If you have any further questions regarding the delivery, you are more than welcome to reaching out to us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com with your purchase number.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 1/30/17
Helpful answer

Hello Dana! Thank you for your question. Being that you do have an order with us, could you please call us at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number so that we can take a look into your question. We look forward to hearing from you.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 11/11/16
Questions? Get answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other customers.

TicketLiquidator?