TicketLiquidator reviews

customersupport@ticketliquidator.com.
Find your perfect tickets today!
Buy Now

richardk141
10/18/17

PPD because of 8" of rain till next day Sunday the 15th. If unable to attend rescheduled game that tickets purchased through WMU would be honored for any remaining home games. Ticket Liquidator informed me my tickets were no good. I feel TL should stand behind the Good Relations Policy of the Venue. Will never go through TL again for any tickets for any Event.

davidl472
10/14/17

overall great seats and overall great time and thanks for a job well done show was fantastic and great time was had by all that attend with me thanks again for a job well done

waynec68
10/9/17

Had to get some last minute tickets to a mostly sold out show for me and my kids. The tickets were a little expensive but the seats were great and we had an amazing concert!

maryannc24
10/5/17

Paul Mc Cartney was the master entertainer at his recent concert. I was genuinely struck by his trim fit appearance and his energy to perform a 3 hour concert with no breaks. His music was all I hoped it round be. I was in the presence of greatness and will cherish the event in my memory.

sarahn92
10/3/17

These seats were horrible and it was because i lost better seats because the website didnt work. Not only did it deny my mom's credit card, it also moved us to the FARTHEST seats available.

gregorym49
9/30/17

The seats I received where to far away for my liking. But I really wanted to go so I accepted the alternative tickets the ticket seller had.

elissav3
9/29/17

easy to use site. tickets were valid and straightforward. wish the prices were a little lower. overall good experience.

williamt150
9/27/17

Whoever took the picture of where the seats are at, is very dishonest. A big piece of the stadium was blocking our view. Absolutely disgusted.

katherineb49
9/27/17

For the price I feel the tickets didn't satisfied what I thought they would be. I expected the seats to be a lot closer. So I'm disappointed because I've wanted to see him for like for 5 years

juanp74
9/25/17

The seas were phenomenal! Exactly where your website said they would be. The concert was so amazing !

sarahs375
9/24/17

One September 1st, bought tickets to a concert on September 23rd. Upon paying, I received a confirmation telling that I would receive instructions on how to download them. These Instructions not emailed to me until the 21st.

On the 20th, I was concerned so I called customer service who told me that the reason the tickets were not yet released is that the venue had not yet released them. She said she was calling the venue, there was no answer and so she gave me the phone number of the venue. I never heard of such a thing and she claimed more and more venues are doing this.

The instructions were emailed to me at 8pm September 21st.

I tried to download while at work on the 22nd because I was told they MUST BE PRINTED. I do not own a printer. I print from my office. I could not log in to the site at work... got and error or a blank page.

I called customer service and she told me that I could not download from anywhere with a firewall. The customer service rep told me to call a friend with a printer (uh, ok... day before show and I'm at work!) Or go to the library!! I'm in NYC and at work. I live in NJ. The closest library is 10 blocks away... and I'm at work. Have I mentioned that it is Friday and the concert starts 24 hours from now!?

I was able to use VPN on my iphone but my phone isn't connected to any work printers. I took a snapshot of the ticket, but it looks so $#*!ty on my computer I am guessing they won't accept it. It has someone else's name on it and worst of all, it came from TICKETMASTER and ticketmaster allows you to download as soon as you buy.

I finally called "the venue" using then number that the previous customer service rep gave me and she said, "We have nothing to do with that concert."

This site is scalpers. I wasted $100 and I really wanted to go.

Oh, and the customer service rep said, "That's all I can tell ya, hon."

Really!?!?!?

shaylyna
9/20/17

I purchased tickets for Ed Sheeran in Chicago (9/15/17) on 3/17. My email receipt, states that my e-tickets will be available to me on 9/8 and to keep a watch out for an email. I email both ticket liquidator and the seller on 9/9. No email so I finally call on 9/12. I speak to a really nice girl after 10 mins on hold. She explains that this happens all the time, not to be concern, and that a lot of people are in the same boat because of how Ed sells his tickets. She instructs me to call back around 12pm on the day of the concert if I still haven't gotten my email. Well, no email so I call back. I was on hold for 5 or so minutes, but the gentleman says that I should call back at 4:30 and if I don't have tickets decide what I AM GOING TO DO. I call back at 4:30, on hold for 20 mins. At this point we also call the seller on another line. When I finally speak to a ticket liquidator rep, she tells me I was told to call at 5, and she can't help me because I didn't listen and to call back then, hanging up on me.Thankfully, the seller gets us new tickets in the same row, just a section over. Needless to say, I would rather cut off my own leg than use ticket liquidator ever again.

colettes6
9/17/17

I had a problem on the internet get my tickets in the guy I had on the phone is fantastic he helped me all the way through the problem thank you very much

kailyu
9/14/17

Very impressed with new venue, seats were comfy.
Had a great view from,our seats all around a great experience. Staff was very kind and helpful

jamesc472
9/6/17

I was so amazed with how great my seats were . I love Lana and was thrilled to see her at this auditorium.

karena143
9/6/17

Great show! Great seats sound good fun time had by all ! Pat Benatar and Neil sounded as good as ever and Toto had a great sound with solid band !

terih11
9/1/17

The tickets were amazing!! However I was astonished when I was told I had to arrange to pick up the tickets from a bartender at a hotel somewhat near the venue. Traveling In NYC can be daunting if you don't know where you are and a police office told us not to walk from the us open to the hotel. I have never purchased tickets from a broker and had to do something so shady. Couriers would have been much preferred.

jeannief2
8/22/17

I was really excited to go to the game but have breathing issues so to park outside the entrance of the stadium was great!!!!!!$ I'll use them again for parking.

lorettal14
8/21/17

The concert was good wasnt happy with the seats. I thought I was on ground level.instead I was up in the grandstand seating on the side of the tv screen

sandrat67
8/16/17

John always puts on a great show. I loved the venue, we had great seats.
I absolutely would buy tickets to another show at this venue.

fredt38
8/16/17

We took our son for his first rock concert and it was a perfect night! The weather was incredible and the concert was AMAZING!! Phillip Phillips was great and the Goo Goo Dolls were fantastic!! What a show!

amye47
8/15/17

Such a great experience. Honestly was a little uncertain if this was a legit website. Thought I had bough fake tickets for a second but I emailed customer service and they were very assuring. I'm really glad I bought tickets here and amazing seats!!

suzanneh43
8/14/17

Bought the tickets and my 10% off discount code never went thru. Turns out I didn't even go to the show so the only review I can give is that I didn't receive my 10% discount at check out when I purchased tickets that cost over $1300.

timm312
8/13/17

tickets were not delivered when promised despite additional charges for overnight shipping... and piss poor customer service when we tried to get answers... run far - run fast, they're a rip-off

daveh136
8/13/17

Ticket purchase was easy and seats were fantastic. Venue staff tried to tell me Ticket Liquidator was not legit, not a "sponsored" party, etc. I can happily report they are legit and I will use them again.

Helpful answer

Hello Prabh! Thank you for your question. Yes, indeed, we can assure you that our website is completely secure and that there are no dangers of ordering through us. Our agents go through rigorous training and we are bound by International PCI compliance standards to assure your information is kept safe and sound with us. Please keep in mind that if you place an order in a location where there is public access we cannot guarantee the privacy of your information from that public location.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 6/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Heather! Thank you for your question. I'm very sorry to hear about the delivery delay associated with the tickets you are looking to order through us. Im afraid that event tickets often aren't distributed (or even printed) by venues or primary ticketing sources until within weeks of their event. Those tickets then have to make their way to another party (the seller) or sometimes have to be channeled to the seller through another supplier - before reaching you. So, as a result, theres an occasional chance the tickets you are looking to purchase cannot ship out immediately. Please know, though, that delayed delivery is inherently not indicative of problems with a possible order. Either way, though, you are indeed guaranteed to receive the tickets you purchased before the event itself. We hold sellers rigorously to that standard and severe penalization results from non-compliance. It's also true that we only deal with licensed and/or registered ticket-selling companies. Therefore, when you buy through us, you're buying from professionals who sell tickets for a living. They put food on their table by getting you tickets and so they have every incentive to fulfill your order. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-800-456-8499 or email us at CustomerSupport@TicketLiquidator.com.

By Ticket N. [TicketNetwork Rep] on 4/1/16
Helpful answer

Hi Lauren! All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. You can rest assured that any tickets you are interested in purchase through us are being provided by professionals who sell tickets for a living. We also have a 125% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. Added to that, I should furthermore mention that we at Ticket Liquidator have our own incentives structure in place to penalize sellers for wrongdoing. This rating system is linked to seller behavior in key purchase areas and is used to reward those sellers who provide the best possible service to our customers. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-456-8499 and we will be able to answer them for you.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 11/7/15
Helpful answer

Hello Amanda! Thank you for your question. All prices on our site would be in USD. Additionally, there would be a service fee and delivery fee on the order itself. You can view the final total prior to your order being placed on our site.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 5/30/17
Helpful answer

Hello again! This would look to be a double post of the same question. To save time, here is the response from your other question. "Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible."

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 3/28/17
Helpful answer

Hello Patricia, thank you for your question. Without looking at your order directly, I would not be able to say what may being going on. Most performers do have a delay in delivery that could come close to the event date, which might be the case for your order. If you could give us a call at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number, we will be able to look directly into your order and get you the most accurate response possible.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 3/28/17
Helpful answer

Hello Samali, thank you for your question. Each listing is posted by one of the many sellers in our network. Each seller prices their tickets based on their expectation of the market value of the ticket. This would be why some tickets are higher than tickets on our site. The higher price would not always mean a better ticket. I hope that helps!

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 2/20/17
Helpful answer

The service fees are 25% of the ticket price per ticket. This would be calculated and displayed during the review stage of checkout process. If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 2/4/17
Helpful answer

Hello Glenn, the reason you were advised you will have to receive the paperless entry tickets at a later date is because ticket sellers usually arrange paperless ticketing events in one of two ways: 1) A representative from the sellers office will meet you (and, likely, other customers, too) at the venue prior to the event, wait in line with you, and have the company credit card scanned by venue personnel. 2) The ticket-selling company will purchase the paperless tickets initially on a gift card (eg: VISA) and then mail this gift card to any subsequent ticket buyer. This buyer can then take the card (aka: the original purchase card) with them to the venue and have it swiped by venue personnel. If you have any further questions regarding the delivery, you are more than welcome to reaching out to us at customersupport@ticketliquidator.com with your purchase number.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 1/30/17
Helpful answer

Hello Dana! Thank you for your question. Being that you do have an order with us, could you please call us at 1-800-456-8499 with your order number so that we can take a look into your question. We look forward to hearing from you.

By TL T. [TicketLiquidator Rep] on 11/11/16
Questions? Get answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other customers.

TicketLiquidator?