US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

TicketLiquidator reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: (800) 456-8499
Find your perfect tickets today!
Buy Now

TicketLiquidator reviews

73%
75 Gerber Rd East
South Windsor, Connecticut, USA
customersupport@ticketliquidator.com.
Find your perfect tickets today!
Buy Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

savannahw3
9/28/16

I had no problems with ordering my tickets and receiving them. The customer service man on the phone was very kind and polite in helping me order my tickets.

jeffreyh57
9/24/16

Took, my money $360.00, Invited two of our friends to go and have a great evening. Did dinner, and went to the concert and found out the tickets were no good. Try to work with this company since it took place in August the 10, 2016., they made all kinds of promises to give the money back and that has never happen and now the operators don't even answer their phone. I will and won't recommend this company to anyone. I just don't have that kind of money to throw away.

carolp82
9/24/16

This is my 2nd experience using TicketLiquidator, and I am very impressed with their ease of ordering and quick response.

rogern26
9/20/16

Received tickets as ordered but the game was rained out . Submitted the documentation for a refund prior to deadline date and still have not seen or received any information about refund. I know Tiger Stadium was under construction which would cause some delay but more than four months? I am not sure who is responsible but this affects TicketLiquidators either way.

dalenee1
9/16/16

I would not say this was against liquidator but it would of been nice to know from the seller that there was a blocked view or that tickets were under an overhang so view was not great. Couldn't see game well and had to look at TV screen under the hanging . Would of picked other seats had knowing this

kierstenm1
9/16/16

We had an amazing time! Getting in was easy with no hassel and the show was beyond amazing! Pur seats were amazing and worth every penny!

toddb38
9/15/16

First I was told someone would meet me at the concert with the ticket, then I was told they would courier the ticket. They sent it to the wrong address and then accused me of giving them the wrong address! I never recieved the ticket and now they wont refund my money. Total rip off! Beware!

patricia-robertt
9/15/16

AWESOME!

tomk98
9/14/16

never delivered tickets. said they are at will call, and there is no will call at hudson gardens! had to wait for tickets to be picked up at remote location and delivered to hudson -- and delayed our entry into concert. and got awful seats thanks to ticket liquidators.
will never use again!!

jeanettef13
9/14/16

I had a wonderful time at Art Laboe concerts, Thank you Site Jabber for making it so easy.

estellel1
9/13/16

Overall, I had a good time at the concert. However, my tickets arrived with the word, "Obstruction," stamped on them, apparently referring to the Hollywood Bowl's "structures" that can partially obtruct one's view of the stage. I was Row in 11 at the very end, right where the "structure" blocks the edge of the stage; admittedly, the seats were not too bad. In the end, we managed to scoot over to lower numbered seats for a much better view! I just think people should be informed re: obstructions before they buy the tickets. Also, the service charge appears exorbitant compared to, say, Ticketmaster.:)

michellew142
9/13/16

a lot of fun even though my driver Kyle Busch did not win.

barbm25
9/13/16

Kacey Musgraves and George Strait.......absolutely amazing!

carlg28
9/13/16

Sitting in the stadium, wherever you may be, is immeasurably better than watching on T.V.. Enjoying the thrill of the crowd adds to the excitement and makes the price of the tickets worthwhile!

suem91
9/13/16

Felt like we were tricked. Bought lawn seats for this concert and paid over $100. The entire arena was mobbed. We could not get a seat on the lawn and had to stand most of the time with security constantly telling us to move and clear a path for people to walk. Where the heck were we supposed to go? There was no room to move. If we did move, we wouldn't get to see the performance. It was ridiculous, we ended up leaving early. Very disappointed with our first experience to the PNC center.

brendal56
9/13/16

User friendly and great value

carolh111
9/13/16

Vince Gill was awesome, he is a top notch performer. I just amazed at the rude people in the audience. A lady sitting next to me sang throughout the program. I didn't say anything but did it occur to her that I didn't pay good money to hear her sing? Then a guy sitting next to my husband plopped down in the seat, immediately got comfortable, spreading his legs apart, clapping as loud as he could . . . . .And then there's the Midland Theater, it's old and needs a remodel. Probably the last program we'll attend there.

henrys59
9/13/16

The original ticket price and the price that we paid was outrageous . Almost 1000% and the price from where we were located at Wells Fargo summer we almost need an oxygen . You lost a client !

laurens164
9/13/16

In this digital age, it would be nice to eliminate a printer from the concert experience and have a scan available on my phone. Do most people even own printers? Because, I don't!

pamv7
9/13/16

What a great experience to be part of the Ohio State game. Hope to do it again.

ginnag

Great show.

lisap179
9/12/16

Over all great experience.

sandrah92
9/12/16

It was absolutely wonderful. Great place, great concert full of great music and excitement.

timb129
9/11/16

Had a great time. No issues with tickets and a much better price than other sites. Thanks!

dianew63
9/11/16

Everything went the way we planned. Her performance was wonderful and the show was excellent.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
8/29/16
Answer
tlt1
A: Hi Melissa! Thank you for your question. The reason the seats are not displayed is to protect their personal privacy and to prevent the double-booking of tickets. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-456-8499 if you have any other questions or would like help placing your order.
8/29/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
8/25/16
Answer
tlt1
A: Hello Keith! Thank you for your question. If your game is rained out, your tickets will be valid for the new date and time for that game. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-456-8499 if you have any other questions or would like help placing your order.
8/25/16