US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

shalonec
8/2/16

I like that there is a way to buy fashionable clothes without benefitting sweatshops. The items are very cute and most of the time true to size.

deannas26
8/2/16

I am thrilled. I found several tops to match bottoms my daughter already had and they arrived today. Some still had tags and all of them were in great shape. I am extremely impressed and plan to shop again soon.

sophiea14
8/2/16

I have ordered twice from thredUP. The quality is great, shipping is fast, and the prices are fabulous.

kima79
8/2/16

I don't have anything but good to say about all of my thredUp experiences. A lot to choose from and excellent quality of the merchandise I receive.

jent37
8/2/16

I absolutely love everything I bought. Everything is clean and ready for another use!

sarahl166
8/2/16

I've ordered several pairs of jeans. When I've gotten them they are shorts or longs. It does not specify in the description on the website. Otherwise, the quality is fantastic! Maybe I'll have better luck next time!

kimm191
8/2/16

Thred up is very user friendly. I sent my clothes that I was not able to sell at garage sale or any other site. They let you know when they received the bag I sent and couple weeks later I had a credit in my account. I bought purses and shoes and they really are like brand new.

anneb69
8/2/16

The clothes are always even better than they appear in the pictures - well cleaned, boxed and shipped perfectly!

susanc196
8/2/16

I was thrilled with my clothes and the prices.

graced37
8/2/16

Excellent customer service, quality, and delivery.

glendam12
8/2/16

A beautiful cotton shirt arrived, perfect condition. As described, only better.

koliah
8/2/16

I loved searching thredUp for clothing and the fact that I could return items. Love!

seanc74
8/2/16

Easy, Quick, and Cheap...just the way I like it!

roxanak1
8/2/16

I am excited to have come across this website at its early stages. Prices are great and you have a decent selection to begin with. I look forward to continuing my shopping experience with ThredUp.

ruthe25
8/2/16

The clothes I purchased for my granddaughter were in great condition. I had to make one return, and it was processed promptly

patriciat56
8/2/16

Returned items were noted as credited. I appreciate the feedback and customer service.

katd13
8/2/16

I love thred up ! My granddaughter of 3 months old is looking fabulous in all her new /used outfits. Thank you

bethc46
8/2/16

I've now bought several items on ThredUp, and kept the majority of them. Clothes are truly as described--like-new clothes really are just like new. Packaging is tof good quality, and double-wrapped to keep clothes safe from water or other damage in transit. The color values on the website are close to true. The only problem I've had is sizing. It's better to go by the stated size than by measurements, I've found, as the waist and bust measurements are from I-don't-know-what. Naturally, sizes vary--a "medium" or "12" from one company can differ from another, but it's still more accurate than the waist and bust sizes. For example, I recently bought a size large blouse that was listed as having about a 36 inch bust but it was actually slightly large on my nearly-size-14 frame and fit my 40 inch bust perfectly.
I hope ThredUp can work out issues with measurements because otherwise it's a fantastic source for secondhand clothes!

robertao
8/2/16

Excellent shopping experience & great values!

tarac30
8/2/16

My co worker told me about ThredUp and showed me some adorable dresses that she purchased for her granddaughter- all under $10! I have ordered clothing twice now and am very happy with my purchases. I bought clothes for both my 6 year old son and 2 year old daughter and the clothes are in very good condition. I also bought 4 pairs of shoes for myself and I was actually amazed at the quality and condition. I love the Tory Burch flats! I used my 40% off for my first order, so all of the kids clothes were under 5 bucks each! Nice stuff like a Gap dress for my daughter and Gymboree sweater for my son. Stocking up on winter items now, since the deals are great. I also got a like new Gap winter coat for $15.99 for my son among many other items! If you buy from them they will also email you a 10%off coupon for your next order! You can also earn free shipping which I did almost immediately! :)

nicoles139
8/2/16

I have bought ordinary clothes and beautiful unique clothes from threadup. A few of the items didn't fit or were not what I thought. Most of them I absolutely love. A few have become my absolute favorites. I recommend threadup to family and friends. I will be buying more very soon. Some advice, read closely to what you are buying and to the condition of the clothes. And enjoy!!

nicoles140
8/2/16

Very easy... Love the app option!

reneew33
8/2/16

I am getting cute clothes for great prices. Good quality too

katj27
8/2/16

Wonderful clothes at amazing prices. Happy customer.

chariw
8/2/16

I am new to thredup, but so far the couple of items I have purchased were at very good prices, and in top notch condition, everything comes packaged nicely, love the blue dots!!!! I have passed on to many people about thredup, and will continue to shop with them. Great Bargains, Keep it up, thredup.

79 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question