US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

charismam

I've never dealt with a person from TU so I can't attest to customer service. (in 215 reviews)

kimberlyp14

I don't understand all the negative reviews about selling items. What did you expect? (in 1,001 reviews)

jenniferm189

I sent in very high quality clothes (primarily Theory). (in 910 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

amym132
6/26/16

They sent me the wrong item in the mail, and they're only options for return are things that cost me money. Considering they were the ones who messed up my order, I'd say I'm pretty dissatisfied. Nothing has been done to rectify the situation, so I have a pair of pants that don't fit me that I paid money and shipping for.

leslies61
6/26/16

Rip off.
I know for a fact that the items I sent were in great condition...some with tags on them...and a payout of $29...what a joke!
I paid more than that for the Arizona jeans alone & Thredup has them posted for $18!!!

Thredup accepted 42 items. That's less than a dollar per item

I will NEVER use this again...

laurak78

Excellent. Site was user friendly

alyssas23
6/25/16

ThredUp is very easy to use and a great way to be green about shopping. You can sell old clothes and purchase new with the credit or just shop for fun. As a working mom it is great since they have adult and kid clothes.

bethanyd6
6/25/16

Everything was as described. Shipped quick and cute packaging.

thear4
6/25/16

It's great having a place to send all the stuff you need to clear out of your closets. It's nice to know that whatever can't be sold will be donated responsibly. Very helpful for those of us who don't have the time or ability to drive our donations out to a shop. Just wish payouts were a little bigger. Otherwise, no complaints. Keep up the great work! It's a wonderful service.

giovannao1
6/25/16

LOve the promotions! Sometimes I like to spend a time just looking for sale items. And every single piece is delivered on time and on a cute box. Everything is very clean and some look never used.

jenniferw166
6/25/16

Wonderful for maternity cloths shopping!

maryk177
6/25/16

I have never bought used clothing before. The reason why I went on thredUP's website was because I went to buy Levi's 501 jeans. The last time I bought a pair was two years ago at a cost of $25. Imagine my shock when those jeans were over $100 a pair. I went on thredUP, because I refused to pay that kind of money for jeans. I got 3 pair of jeans for less than $50. Bought some tops also, and were pleased with them. Neither showed a lot of wear. The only complaint I had was regarding the tops, which were very wrinkled.

kellys164
6/25/16

Excellent web site and delivery is prompt. Clothes are clean and in the condition advertised and in a cute little box!

elizabethv23
6/25/16

I love this site! Products are like new. Sizing can be tricky bit so far only 2 things didn't fit.
I ordered these things for a wedding and they were 2 days later that expected but its ok.

karenr108
6/25/16

A great way to stop shopping elsewhere! Have turned many friends onto your site.

tammym66
6/25/16

So glad I found this site. Great clothes at great prices.

rafunzelf

5 star experience

sarahp129
6/25/16

I got a skirt, shorts, two expensive blazers and a casual top for $28... All in good quality. Amazing

amyf52
6/25/16

I've been very happy with the quality and price of clothing on thredUp. I'm a repeat customer, and will continue to shop at this site.

angelag56
6/25/16

Wallet is in excellent condition, and at a great price .

laram18
6/25/16

I was a little hesitant to try used clothing. Not anymore. I ordered 6 items. All were in like new condition and fir s fraction of the price. I'm hooked!

mosellen
6/25/16

I have found so many great items for myself and my mom. Beautiful condition, some with tags! Some of which I could never afford at full price. This is a way to indulge myself and not hurt my budget at all.

Customer service is stellar and prompt. What else is there?

samanthac63
6/25/16

One of my new favorite online shopping sites. Amazing deals and delivers quick. Would recommend to anyone!

amys167
6/25/16

I appreciate that I can shop from home with such a large selection, have the items delivered to my door, and then ship them back for free and get store credit for any items I don't wish to keep. I have been very happy with my experience!

cindyg39
6/25/16

Love all the clothes and prices. No issues on shipment or return items. Only thing wish you had a men clothing option and a way to save your sizes.

melissae39
6/25/16

Love the items I received so car. Well shop there again

kates77
6/25/16

Have had a great experience with ThredUp. Good quality and good fit. Would recommend highly.

lorip36

Very positive

69 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
elizabethw104
A: They don't pay very much, but if you are planning on buying a use a discount code you can get a lot for a steal.
2 weeks ago