US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

christinem119
1/4/17

I love shopping the designer items. Everything comes wrapped up like a present for you! I'm very pleased with all of my purchases.

shaunas8
1/4/17

The measurements for pants are off some. They have been wearable but barely. It would also be great to have accurate measurements for shirts and dresses instead of sizes. Also for selling clothes it would be better if the seller got a % of what the item sells for instead of a flat price. But the concept is good!

paulineh17
1/4/17

Love the shipment that I just got. Affordable, different than what everyone else is wearing, quick and so sweet!

stephanief59
1/4/17

Very happy with the shoes I purchased. In great condition as described and arrived promptly. Thank you!

christineh94
1/4/17

I love shopping here for shoes. I wear a smaller than normal size and have to run all over town and if I'm lucky, I may find a pair, though it will cost an arm and a leg. Here, there is a great selection. I've purchased 4 or 5 pair now and every one was perfect!

melissaa54
1/4/17

I only say okay because shipping takes forever to receive and only about half of what I bought so far has fit me. I have sent back stuff from two orders and the tracking numbers are either not accurate or the stuff is sitting at the post office for 5 days still. I hope that my returns are processed quickly so I can purchase more clothes.

minniew16
1/4/17

Thredup is addictive and brilliant. I highly recommend it to everyone. I can't help myself, I just keep browsing, and I love my purchases.

jenniferq21
1/4/17

Favorite new place to shop

I have found so much more value here than anywhere else

jenniferh243
1/4/17

User friendly website and good quality merchandise.

heatherp56
1/4/17

Items are always as described so I am able to choose the quality that I want to pay for. I am never surprised when my order arrives and and I unpack my awesome items! Also, love the care that Thread Up takes when packing my order. Each package feels special

shellyt16
1/4/17

The price is right- the clothes are great... and if you don't like them or they don't fit you can return them easily!

kathrynw26
1/4/17

Great items for great prices! The selection is broad and the quality is good. Fast shipping.

susiea9
1/4/17

Much easier than I thought it would be to clean out closet

jenniferb264
1/4/17

As someone on a tight budget, I have to stretch my dollars if I need new clothes. Thredup provided affordable prices and fast service, and now I have some great new clothes. I highly recommend this site!

paulav16
1/4/17

I've ordered more then once from Thredup and I couldn't be happier. Everything shows up in great condition and I love the way the package everything just like I ordered it from an upscale luxury store.

crystall51
1/4/17

I was skeptical at first. But after ordering my first order and having it delivered, I LOVE THREDUP!!! I have already placed my 2nd order and am waiting for it to arrive. Cute selections and great customer service! Plus, order comes fairly quickly. I will never buy clothes elsewhere again!

barbrap1
1/4/17

Clothing is great! The return policy is terrific & package arrives quickly. I have only good things to say about ThredUp...

katrinaf10
1/4/17

I love shopping for great clothes at such a discount. And I made almost $20 on my first bag. Great service as a seller and a buyer.

jeno15
1/4/17

I've completely changed my whole wardrobe, without breaking the bank, and without driving all over town. Their customer service is fantastic, and are eager to please. I'm waiting on two boxes right now!

karenb268
1/4/17

my purse is good quality and was a great price and it didnt take long to get it either thank you !!! kwb

lindas362
1/4/17

The item I purchased was accurately described on the website, and the delivery arrived when promised and in secure packaging.

annak114
1/4/17

Very happy with my experience. I love the prices and the variety of clothes. I also am very happy with the customer support.

marcellap2
1/4/17

I have been using Stitch Fix for over a year and spending a significant amount of money on new clothes. I can now pick from the brands I love and get an honest estimation of the clothes I'm getting. I love my new wardrobe-and it's susty!

sheilac38
1/4/17

Will order again. I ordered 2 items & had to return 1 item & the return system was so easy. Overall company is great to work with.

catherineg34
1/4/17

I loved opening my ThredUp box. It was so fun to get such amazing deals. I like buying used because fast fashion is so wasteful. I love giving a second life to clothing. ThredUp understand me! I just wish I knew odd be getting a free cleanout bag with my order. I spent an extra $9.99 for a separate one.

103 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question