US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

meganc41
10/17/16

Love thredup and recommending it to my friends.

bk63
10/17/16

Love all of the choices and the convenience of online shopping!

dc129
10/16/16

Luckily I only sent 15 items as a test. Most of my clothes are worn 2 or 3 times and are from high end stores like Neiman Marcus, Zadig & Voltaire, The Row, etc. They gave me $33.00 for 6 items, Which is probably more than most people get. But I thought what a waste of my other 9 items, some of which were brand new with the price tags still attached. Wish I had read the reviews before I dealt with thredup. PLEASE NOTE: THEY CHARGE YOU FOR THE BAG THEY SEND YOU: $7.00!! Isn't that something? They took it off of the $33 they said they would pay me, so it ends up I really only got $26. AND, if you want the things of yours that they don't want to be returned to you, you have to pay for that also: $13.00. They make money off of returning your items to back to you!! Such a CON.

sandeem1
10/15/16

Was excited to open my Bubble box and find everything I had ordered. Will be trying all on this date and, if there is a problem, will return items. It's a simple procedure to do, which is great.

Will shop again!

jahanahm
10/15/16

Ordered for the first time recently. My items came quickly and were almost brand new (as described)! They fit me perfectly! I'm so excited about using this website again!

didis2
10/15/16

I was very pleased with the items I ordered. They were just as described and quickly delivered. I was however disappointed that the bag of items I sent took nearly two months to process from the time I put the bag in the mail. I was pleased with the items accepted and the credit.

whitneys26
10/15/16

Awesome prices and selection. So much easier than going to all the thrift stores in town too. I got some really cool stuff and have already placed a second order : ))

ginnar
10/15/16

I am very pleased with the quality of the items I purchased. Only one piece, a pair of pretty pants, proved problematic. While they are size twelve, they are small, and it would be nice to be able to return them as different manufacturers size differently. The other size 12s were good.
Not only is delivery timely, but the packaging is lovely.

michaelac5
10/15/16

I love thredup, but my most recent purchase just didn't fit right. I am returning them.

catherinev10
10/15/16

The site is easy to navigate. The items are as described and shipping is super fast. I am very happy with my purchases.

shelliev

Love it!

ginaj12
10/15/16

We received the jeans I ordered for my son and they look practically brand new. They look great on him and they fit him perfectly. And to top it off we paid less than $10.

melissah91
10/15/16

I'm batting 50% with ThredUp - the things I've ordered have come rapidly and been clean and as described it is just that if I am not familiar with the brand the sizing can vary so widely that what fits in Brand A may be wildly too big or too small in Brand B. If I know the label my experience has been great.

lindab282
10/15/16

I've been losing weight, and thredUP has been my go-to site for recycling my great work clothes that no longer fit, and shopping for new-to-me clothes that DO fit. What a great resource to keep me well-dressed and not wasteful of resources. Thank you!

maryt152
10/15/16

I have been consistently happy with all aspects of ThredUp- great, easy to navigate website, fast and affordable delivery of items, and high quality clothes- I can barely tell they are 2nd hand! I've recently recommended ThredUp to 3 of my friends and they have all made purchases too!

donnaw92
10/15/16

I like Thredup. It is easy to use,and great for finding inexpensive gently used clothes. I have found some blouses, skirts and sweaters that are high end retail for my low end budget.

paulines17
10/15/16

I love shopping on Thread Up. Quality is spot on and the package is beautifully presented. I feel like a princess when I get my spotted box.

kathleenh44
10/15/16

everything was as described and photographed ... perfect! Also received in record time and during a postal holiday -- tops 3 days! thank you!

kathyb112
10/15/16

Good value, Fast shipping!

janicem54
10/15/16

I was very happy with the items I purchased and where in store bought condition.

kathyc100
10/15/16

Best place to buy used clothing.

pamg31
10/15/16

I was so happy with my purchases. I only had to return a few items that didn't work. The items were true to color and size and in good condition. I will be ordering again!

paml35
10/15/16

Received my items a day early. Love the fast service!!!

melissan28
10/15/16

I haven't received this order yet, but all my other orders have been great quality! I wish the shipping was a little faster, but I love the prices and rewards for referrals!

nikkid14

Perfect!

98 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question