Review of TheUniTutor.com

25 Old Broad Street, London, England, EC2N 1HQ
London, EC2N 1HQ, England
Tel: +44 203 633 4229
info@theunitutor.com
The highest quality of work - with a GUARANTEE!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

davids698
3/3/17

I cannot rate this service enough. Discreet confidential services. Available to call anytime. Responded promptly to my email communication. Deadline met well within time.

A time when I was overloaded with deadlines I used their service. Hassle free, great knowledgeable writers that are dedicated beyond call.
Free edits available which was unneeded. I highly recommend these guys and will not hesitate to use again.

mathewf10
4/29/16

I have been using them for several years now and each time the quality of services that I receive is impeccable and the best and would continue using them for all my degrees. I have recommended them to family and friends and they also feel the same and have receive same services if not better and are extremely satisfied. I just love all their great writers with great attention to detail as well as their diligence and great work ethics, professionalism, quick turnaround and most importantly great company and best out there by far.

susannas7
11/23/15

ONLY HAD EXCELLENT EXPERIENCES WITH THIS SERVICES

hannahk22
10/4/16

I got my UNSW science biology task done by The Uni Tutor. Good quality, good seveice

thomast50
4/29/16

I have been using The Uni Tutor for 3 years now and have never been more satisfied. They have helped me greatly. Very easy to use and the support team is always there if you have a question. Nothing bad to say.

angelz8
11/23/15

this website make the best research paper

kellyr74
12/12/15

. Well what can I say, this was the only thing my friends kept telling me about. At first I thought its the scam sites but no. It was completely different and least of my expectactions. Thanks Theunitutor.com...

danield96
4/29/16

I never can write better than they do..!!!

dylanj7
4/29/16

Quality work that helped me complete assignment last minute.

josephg77
8/1/16

I've used The Uni Tutor several times now and I am extremely pleased with their services. All of their work is 100% authentic and original. With a coupon code, their prices are fairly decent. Using their services gives me the greatest peace of mind from things I just do not have time for. I don't know what'd I do without them!

ethank16
4/29/16

This is a great site, I highly recommend it. If you are experiencing a tough time with getting your work done, this is the site for you.

liaml22
4/29/16

Thank you for saving me during stressful times and helping me maintain my current A GPA standing.

thomasr109
8/1/16

i found them to be friendly and helpful. Timely response from my writer and overall great paper, this service literally saved my life. i highly recommend them.

weis5
11/3/16

Ordered a biology task. Went well. I chose The Uni Tutor because they were very transparent and had fantastic reviews on many sites

chrisopherw
8/1/16

This website has been a blessing to my life, they make me feel safe whenever my personal life monopolize my entire life. Working two jobs and going to school can take a huge toll.

danielm269
8/1/16

I have used this service a handful of times, And have done an awesome job. I'd recommend it for anyone who needs help with any kid of writing.

joannas12
10/13/15

Professional service -in my experience the employees of TheUniTutor go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. I am a regular writer for the company and have been for the past three years. I hold a PhD in business and economics and I am supported to ensure the highest quality work is produced (all work goes through a detailed quality check process)..great website and service which I would recommend. If you are struggling with university work this is a great place to get help..please take it from me, all writers on the website have passed detail checks (proof of degree, transcripts etc)-I hold a PhD and a distinction in business management at masters level-I write across different levels to ensure happy students! In addition to the guarantees offered by TheUniTutor they are easily accessible, friendly and reliable.

paula777
8/1/16

When you don't have time to write yet another paper, The Uni Tutor is the service to use....

cherylp36
11/11/15

I've used a few companies. The Uni Tutor is simply the best! Very professional, deliver work on time, very informative, making sure they understand what you need to make an "A" I'm a customer for life! Log on today!

markt119
8/1/16

Excellent quality on my research papers, essays and other writing services. I always get my orders on time (or even before dead line), great customer service,and communication with writer during the entire writing process. You can even request a writer if you specifically like one. Zero hassle, stress free. I really recommend The Uni Tutor for your writing needs.

donaldt43
8/1/16

Finding a good editor can be a difficult task for any writer. Finding one that can reliably meet deadlines on orders of great length can be even harder. Thankfully, The Uni Tutor has been there for me time after time. It has been great developing a rapport with the same editor as different projects go from rough to final draft. Of course, your experience may vary, but I was fortunate to find a great editor through The Uni Tutor and I will continue to use their services to review my work.

caros1
10/13/15

I am a North American-based researcher who has worked with TheUniTutor and their associated enterprises for over 7 years. TheUniTutor oversee every aspect of their business in a thoroughly professional manner. Their staff and senior leadership strike a terrific balance between collegiality, powerful customer service, excellent researcher support (including access to first rate academic research materials), and a commitment to excellence in every facet of the business. Researchers are expected to deliver quality submissions - and we are well compensated for doing so. The very few contentious issues I have ever encountered in the course of several hundred projects undertaken for this company have been amicably resolved, usually by return email. The complaints voiced about this site are so different from my experience I have trouble accepting their veracity.

joshuab76
10/12/15

TheUniTutor is committed to customer experience, which is fully staffed by some of the most dedicated (and friendly) professionals. They also have a very dedicated Customer Experience and Aftercare Team that I liaise with regularly (possibly too regularly).
I have written for TheUniTutor since 2011 and stress that they do undergo stringent quality checks. My experience, as a full time academic writer who has engaged in this industry for 10 years, will tell you that that this company is not a scam.
I have read many reviews from competing companies with tongue-in-cheek, because they are too funny...
My advice is that if you want dedicated researchers and a dedicated company to fulfill your academic research needs then do contact TheUniTutor. I know that there are passionate writers at the company, because to undergo the stringent quality checks you have to be!!!
So please come check TheUniTutor out :)
ps. The only language that I speak is English and my degrees come from the UK and Canada.

matts89
10/15/15

I have been a writer for TheUniTutor for around 3 years now and I strive to complete all orders to an extremely high standard. I have never been penalised for plagiarism, I am based in the UK and I must say that it is a delight to work for this company. They are fair and honest and I have never had any problems.

jackl103
4/29/16

I have used The Uni Tutor many times for editing and for custom writing. I have had great luck and service.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TheUniTutor.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
linosp
linos p.
5 days, 5 hours ago
Answer
frankd56
Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]
A: Yes, of course! It's virtually impossible to get anything but a Pass grade by just putting references at the end. In addition, in-text citation demonstrate the writer has engaged different viewpoints etc.
4 days, 15 hours ago
2 weeks, 3 days ago
Answer
frankd56
Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]
A: Hi Sofia, it really depends on what you need. You can have a look at our prices here: www.theunitutor.com/quick-calculator
2 weeks, 1 day ago