Review of TheUniTutor.com

25 Old Broad Street, London, England, EC2N 1HQ
London, EC2N 1HQ, England
Tel: +44 203 633 4229
info@theunitutor.com
The highest quality of work - with a GUARANTEE!
Learn More

3 reviews with 3 stars

arthura20
12/14/15

Good Services.I very prescribed this to everybody on web! I never audit for anything on web yet when i say this, i was not able to prevent my self from looking into!!

rockyt7
12/14/15

I used this service back when I was doing my degree. The papers that they write for you are of a good quality for the price however I believe that they could be better. I have ordered from Theunitutor.com four times and have been happy with each order! Would recommend....

rachelg48
12/14/15

My fiance and I used this service when we were in a bind and did not have time to write our thesis papers. The service was timely and I would have given it 5 stars but I believe the papers could have been a little better written. It is worth the price and did save us a failing grade. So thank you and keep up the good work.

14 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TheUniTutor.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
meganh38
Megan H.
on 8/5/16
Answer
frankd56
Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]
A: Hi Megan,

Certainly, yes. We've got access to Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, and of course the FREE Austlii. It's quite common for us to get order for Australian Law subjects. We've also got some samples online. Here's a sample: https://www.theunitutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Corporate-Law-Thesis-Sample.pdf
on 8/6/16
on 5/29/16
Answer
frankd56
Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]
A: Each and every paper, produced by our company is 100% original. We use an in-house plagiarism detection system that recognizes any kind of Internet content plagiarism. However, unlike popular plagiarism detection systems that are utilized by Universities (as Turnitin.com), we will not report the result in public databases. What our company provides is a plagiarism-free guarantee we check your paper to make sure that it is unique. A writing company can guarantee no plagiarism content against open Internet sources and some databases, but there is still no technology (except turnitin.com ) that perform plagiarism check against all sources, indexed by Turnitin.
on 5/29/16