Review of TheUniTutor.com

25 Old Broad Street, London, England, EC2N 1HQ
London, EC2N 1HQ, England
Tel: +44 203 633 4229
info@theunitutor.com
The highest quality of work - with a GUARANTEE!
Learn More

3 reviews with 3 stars

arthura20
12/14/15

Good Services.I very prescribed this to everybody on web! I never audit for anything on web yet when i say this, i was not able to prevent my self from looking into!!

rockyt7
12/14/15

I used this service back when I was doing my degree. The papers that they write for you are of a good quality for the price however I believe that they could be better. I have ordered from Theunitutor.com four times and have been happy with each order! Would recommend....

rachelg48
12/14/15

My fiance and I used this service when we were in a bind and did not have time to write our thesis papers. The service was timely and I would have given it 5 stars but I believe the papers could have been a little better written. It is worth the price and did save us a failing grade. So thank you and keep up the good work.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TheUniTutor.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
linosp
linos p.
3 days, 14 hours ago
Answer
frankd56
Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]
A: Yes, of course! It's virtually impossible to get anything but a Pass grade by just putting references at the end. In addition, in-text citation demonstrate the writer has engaged different viewpoints etc.
3 days ago
2 weeks, 2 days ago
Answer
frankd56
Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]
A: Hi Sofia, it really depends on what you need. You can have a look at our prices here: www.theunitutor.com/quick-calculator
2 weeks ago