Review of TheUniTutor.com

25 Old Broad Street, London, England, EC2N 1HQ
London, EC2N 1HQ, England
Tel: +44 203 633 4229
info@theunitutor.com
The highest quality of work - with a GUARANTEE!
Learn More

3 reviews with 2 stars

sabastianr1
12/15/15

I received my paper a bit late, which I found pretty surprising as this is the first time I did not have it on time.

neilf21
12/15/15

Theunitutor.com kind of helped me with my studies. I didn't have a strong academic background and this service helped me. Although not to my expectations.

agham1
12/15/15

I was not quite satisfied with my paper.

Yes, we can. But to be more sure, is it Phd level or undergraduate? Can you email us the question please

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

The Uni Tutor has been part of the academic writing industry for a long time. This has been achieved as a result of our customers satisfaction. It is our mission to provide you with an original and custom written paper that is correctly formatted and referenced and that is created after a thorough research. We are ready to assist you in receiving a superior education and to achieve high academic performance. In order to ensure a pleasant and productive experience with our company, we dispose with a customer care service that is available for you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We also have assignment helpers who will support you during the entire process, from the beginning to the moment in which you hand in your assignment to your professor.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Yes, please send an application and we will review your experience.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Yes, we can certainly do that. In fact, Human Resources topics are very popular. Please email us if you have any further questions.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Hi Asseel, yes indeed. We can help with the Aplia website. We actually got 1 other request for the Aplia site this week.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Yes, of course! It's virtually impossible to get anything but a Pass grade by just putting references at the end. In addition, in-text citation demonstrate the writer has engaged different viewpoints etc.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Hi Sofia, it really depends on what you need. You can have a look at our prices here: www.theunitutor.com/quick-calculator

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Hi Megan, Certainly, yes. We've got access to Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, and of course the FREE Austlii. It's quite common for us to get order for Australian Law subjects. We've also got some samples online. Here's a sample: https://www.theunitutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Corporate-Law-Thesis-Sample.pdf

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]

Each and every paper, produced by our company is 100% original. We use an in-house plagiarism detection system that recognizes any kind of Internet content plagiarism. However, unlike popular plagiarism detection systems that are utilized by Universities (as Turnitin.com), we will not report the result in public databases. What our company provides is a plagiarism-free guarantee we check your paper to make sure that it is unique. A writing company can guarantee no plagiarism content against open Internet sources and some databases, but there is still no technology (except turnitin.com ) that perform plagiarism check against all sources, indexed by Turnitin.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the TheUniTutor.com staff and other customers.

5 Photos for TheUniTutor.com