Review of TheUniTutor.com

25 Old Broad Street, London, England, EC2N 1HQ
London, EC2N 1HQ, England
Tel: +44 203 633 4229
info@theunitutor.com
The highest quality of work - with a GUARANTEE!
Learn More

3 reviews with 2 stars

sabastianr1
12/15/15

I received my paper a bit late, which I found pretty surprising as this is the first time I did not have it on time.

neilf21
12/15/15

Theunitutor.com kind of helped me with my studies. I didn't have a strong academic background and this service helped me. Although not to my expectations.

agham1
12/15/15

I was not quite satisfied with my paper.

Helpful answer

Yes, we can. But to be more sure, is it Phd level or undergraduate? Can you email us the question please

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 4/6/17
Helpful answer

Hi Asseel, yes indeed. We can help with the Aplia website. We actually got 1 other request for the Aplia site this week.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 5/17/17
Helpful answer

Yes, of course! It's virtually impossible to get anything but a Pass grade by just putting references at the end. In addition, in-text citation demonstrate the writer has engaged different viewpoints etc.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 4/22/17
Helpful answer

Hi Sofia, it really depends on what you need. You can have a look at our prices here: www.theunitutor.com/quick-calculator

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 4/10/17
Helpful answer

Hi Megan, Certainly, yes. We've got access to Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, and of course the FREE Austlii. It's quite common for us to get order for Australian Law subjects. We've also got some samples online. Here's a sample: https://www.theunitutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Corporate-Law-Thesis-Sample.pdf

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 8/5/16
Helpful answer

Each and every paper, produced by our company is 100% original. We use an in-house plagiarism detection system that recognizes any kind of Internet content plagiarism. However, unlike popular plagiarism detection systems that are utilized by Universities (as Turnitin.com), we will not report the result in public databases. What our company provides is a plagiarism-free guarantee we check your paper to make sure that it is unique. A writing company can guarantee no plagiarism content against open Internet sources and some databases, but there is still no technology (except turnitin.com ) that perform plagiarism check against all sources, indexed by Turnitin.

Helpful answer

In such case you can request a revision. To do so, go to the Files list of your Personal order page and send your comments to the writer, who has worked on your assignment, including the timeframe in which s/he should have the revision completed. If serious changes are to be applied to the original order, a re-writing fee will be charged as well. The amount of this fee is calculated having in mind the complexity of the task. Please, follow this link to learn more about our revision policy.

Helpful answer

Yes, we have a staff of 5000+ writers and researchers with expertise in all subjects. They are professionals, who have completed their studies in an wide range of subjects.

Helpful answer

Yes, of course. You can contact them via the details we have on file.

Helpful answer

We guarantee that all our papers are written to a 1st class or 2:1 standard. We manage to keep our promises, because the writers and researchers we hire, possess a high level of expertise and extensive experience in their respective fields.

By Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep] on 5/29/16
Questions? Get answers from the TheUniTutor.com staff and other customers.
TheUniTutor.com?