US Government’s NSF

25 Old Broad Street, London, England, EC2N 1HQ
London, EC2N 1HQ, England
Tel: +44 203 633 4229
info@theunitutor.com
The highest quality of work - bar none!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jocelinr1
4/29/16

I would like to say that this service is amazing. I usually get atleat a 90% on all assignments.

avak1
4/25/16

Honestly, I read through reviews before I chose to move forward with them doing my dissertation... I was freaking out because while there are other companies that do this they all quoted me way more money and they didn't guarantee that it would be done when I needed it... The Uni Tutor went above and beyond what I was expecting and their customer service was epic. I am so happy that I ignored all the crappy reviews and went with my gut instinct. The paper was beautiful, stress free and more than worth my money... Thank you for being my life saver...

danielled45
4/29/16

I would give this site a thumbs up.

mias13
4/25/16

Have used this discrete writing service for numerous years now. Turned in all my papers on time and never with any plagiarism. This has been validated over and over by turnitin.com.

Its my go to company when I need custom writing done in a pinch.

donalds54
10/17/15

I ordered an essay from these guys after comparing a couple of websites and thought they looked he most professional - plus I did a quick google search and saw they were actually English which is always good! My essay received the 2.1 that I ordered and impressed my tutor, which is good. I think they're definitely a good company to use (I've not actually used another one so can't compare) and the staff seemed nice on the chat pop up.

chloef10
4/25/16

By my surprise, the company was wonderful. They respond very quickly to any questions or concerns. The writer was great, after requesting a revision, the writer understood my feedback and incorporated it well within the essay. Will use this company again!

dougd21
12/4/15

I was in a rush to finish that paper and I had a big fish to fry, so you resuced both my degree and academic reputation! The only not positive thing was customer support. I mean they were polite, but it didn't feel they cared about my order. I may be more lucky next time.

rubyf15
4/25/16

This service is fantastic and most importantly the customer support is very communicative.

karenp73
12/16/15

I really needed help when it came to writing up a report I needed ASAP. I was at a wedding that weekend so wasn't going to find the time myself. This company hit the nail on the head and wrote a great report for me, just in the style I needed....

eviea2
4/25/16

The Uni Tutor produce quality product, and superior customer service. They are very professional and actually does what they offer, professionally. I have recommended the service, and will continue to recommend The Uni Tutor for their quality work!!!!! Thank you

rias3
12/16/15

The staffs are knowledgeable and the content they wrote for me is clear and effecive.very helpful for those who want to do research papers....

rickf22
12/4/15

Honestly, I can't believe the level of professionalism of these guys. I had a great experience from the start fast feedback from customer support. My paper was delivered several days (!) before the deadline, so it left me with plenty of time for revision. Revision wasn't necessary, by the way! :)

jerryl40
10/16/15

I am incredibly pleased with TheUniTutor. I was looking for a professional writing program to manage my studies and I wanted something very precise when it comes to grammar and spelling so I can ensure that my works quality is always by my standers.

My initial process of purchasing TheUniTutor was very enjoyable, I received the product quickly and I really had a good experience with the customers service as they assisted me throughout the process making sure everything is perfect.

arthuri6
11/8/15

Superb!!!!! I can't find the words to describe the quality of the papers I have received. Thank you for such professional and outstanding delivery! I'm extremely impressed with the writers and the excellence in service THE UNI TUTOR promises to deliver! I have ZERO worries!!!!! Customer support is friendly, extremely helpful, they speak English and you don't talk to a machine or "just" live chat. YOU can trust them to deliver only the BEST!
Thank you!!! Thank you!!!!

isabellah6
4/25/16

They have been a life saver. I always work with one specific writer and he is the bomb.com. I appreciate these writers they are life savers.

julies84
12/4/15

Definitely looking forward to working more with them because they exceeded my expectations in every aspect. I tried to order just 1 page and it turned out great.

petw1
10/16/15

Before add this service I had little knowledge about writing on a variety of topics. But now I have enough. Now I am pleased in this service.

kennethm71
8/9/16

I have been using The Uni Tutor for 3 years now and have never been more satisfied. They have helped me greatly. Very easy to use and the support team is always there if you have a question. Nothing bad to say.

jeromek14
7/5/15

I ordered an essay off The Uni Tutor and found it wonderful. I ended up with an A+ on my essay. Couldn't be any happier

rebeccas71
9/28/15

I have been a writer for TheUniTutor for around 3 years now and I strive to complete all orders to an extremely high standard. I have never been penalised for plagiarism, I am based in the UK and I must say that it is a delight to work for this company. They are fair and honest and I have never had any problems.

edwardj35
8/9/16

This is a great site, I highly recommend it. If you are experiencing a tough time with getting your work done, this is the site for you.

montieg
12/4/15

"The assignments I got from professional writers here definitely earned my degree.
That's super that such services exist. Especially the ones with such amazing quality. The assignments I got from professional writers here definitely earned my degree. They saved me quite a bit of time, health and nerves! Completely grateful to the service.

briant90
8/9/16

Thank you for saving me during stressful times and helping me maintain my current A GPA standing.

johns1385
7/24/16

Its my go to company when I need custom writing done in a pinch.

anthonyl69
8/9/16

My writer was missing information from me to complete my order. As soon as I sent in the information in a matter of an hour my essay was complete. It was my first time trying this service and I loved it and have complete trust in these writers.

14 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TheUniTutor.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
meganh38
Megan H.
on 8/5/16
Answer
frankd56
Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]
A: Hi Megan,

Certainly, yes. We've got access to Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, and of course the FREE Austlii. It's quite common for us to get order for Australian Law subjects. We've also got some samples online. Here's a sample: https://www.theunitutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Corporate-Law-Thesis-Sample.pdf
on 8/6/16
on 5/29/16
Answer
frankd56
Jessica D. [TheUniTutor.com Rep]
A: Each and every paper, produced by our company is 100% original. We use an in-house plagiarism detection system that recognizes any kind of Internet content plagiarism. However, unlike popular plagiarism detection systems that are utilized by Universities (as Turnitin.com), we will not report the result in public databases. What our company provides is a plagiarism-free guarantee we check your paper to make sure that it is unique. A writing company can guarantee no plagiarism content against open Internet sources and some databases, but there is still no technology (except turnitin.com ) that perform plagiarism check against all sources, indexed by Turnitin.
on 5/29/16