US Government’s NSF

1 star

Detailed Rating Summary

johnh457
2/22/16

We bought tile heating mats with thermostats from Thermosoft last week. We just installed it. It was not a rocket science. Anyone with two hands can do it. I have to admit that if the heater is going to work as good as their service, then they are going to have me as a customer for a long time. I have never experienced such friendly and knowledgeable service before. They answered all my questions and they were very friendly, patient and professional during all my calls before and after the purchase. I look forward to enjoy my warm floors as well.

Tip for consumers: Call them and ask for something extra. They are very nice to talk with and they are pretty flexible...

alexb90
11/10/14

I was reading lots of reviews about thermosoft, before ordering. The company seems to be very reputable, with A+ BBB rating. The items arrived just 3 days after the order was placed, with free ground delivery. The service rep was very friendly, which is very rare nowadays. The installation was easy, just unrolled the mats and connected to thermostat. The floor is very warm now and works great. We all just love the feelings. I would surely buy from them again.

Tip for consumers: Call before ordering for an extra discount.

samuelk19
9/22/14

Love, love, love this company and their service! It worth every dollar and the time. We bought thermosoft floor heaters last winter for MB and kitchen and, unfortunately, we had to cancel floor heating installation in the kitchen due to issues with our building. Thermosoft accepted these unused products back 4 month later (!) with no issues at all, for 100% refund and with no restocking fees. Not a penny! It was even beyond their 100/100 return policy. The rep was very friendly and even funny, when we talked over the phone. He gave me many advises and energy saving tips. Great product and very friendly service. I would definitely buy from them again.

Tip for consumers: Call them before buying online.

tonyn20
7/25/14

It's been a year now since our purchase of heated floors from Thermosoft. It is in our master bathroom and it works like a charm. I have to say that though it is summer now, we keep it on anyway. It is our favorite spot in the whole house! It is truly miracle to step on warm floor. I even lay on it sometimes. I read couple negative reviews here but went ahead and called them. I do not know about other guys, but the service was great and very friendly. I even remember calling them couple times after the purchase and always had a very friendly support. The product came on time with all instructions and it was very easy to install. I did it myself then and I am not a real handyman or something... I would buy it again from Thermosoft, if I need it for another project.

alexc46
9/28/13

I came here to leave a review for another company but decided to do it for Thermosoft as well. I was truly impressed with the service they provided. Anthony (the sales rep) was very helpful and knowledgeable about the products that I needed. I called several times and Anthony was readily available and immediately responded to my request for assistance with measurement and understanding what I needed. I also called them couple times on weekend with installation questions, after the items had arrived and i was always getting live responses from a knowledgeable tech person. I was impressed! It is been installed since May and is working great (we used it in our bathroom even in summer time). Thank you, guys!

robertr66
9/24/13

It was our 2nd time we bought the floor heaters from Thermosoft. We did our master bedroom and bathroom 3 years ago and then we decided to make a living room too. We have a small ranch in the mountain area and it is getting pretty cold in the winter and even during some summer nights. The floor heating was saving us in our bedroom and kept us closer :) We have a baby now! :) Anyway, we are very pleased with the product and the service. We had to call several times to update the dimensions and always had someone ready to help us. It is so rare nowadays to have such services. Our sale rep was very friendly and even humorous and the heaters came very fast. They are installed already and are working perfectly. I was kind of surprised to read the previous review. It is a very strange review… I guess something went wrong or else… We are completely happy with the service and the warm floor and would definitely come back again, when we decide to make a kitchen floor.

chrisw31
10/15/12

I installed Thermosoft electric radient heat into a converted back patio addition last year. I used an insulating cork subfloor tratment, topped with the heating mat, then covered with leveler, before installing ceramic tile. The heating elements work GREAT and I can usually go with no other supplimental heat in the 150 SF addition. I am really glad I spent the $ to do this in my addition and would do it again in a heartbeat.

jimb29
9/19/11

I am a contractor and have purchased Thermosoft floor heating products several times during last 3 years. Everything was very smooth, products were delivered very fast, on time and right sizes. I am kind of surprised with one review here from Maria m.... I guess sh...t happens with everybody and everywhere... Maybe I was the lucky one. Nevertheless, i liked the customer service, they were friendly and the products still works fine at all locations where i had them installed. If i have another client wishing to have radiant floor heating, i will buy from Thermosoft again.

sandrar4
1/19/11

I bought floor heating mats from Thermosoft in the summer of 2010 for master bath and kitchen. The sales rep ( I don't remember his name) helped me to determine my real coverage ( it became much smaller than I originally thought) and instructed me with installation. I remembered that mats came in pretty quick. I am surprised with previous review that mats have been missing, but I guess s#@t happens everywhere... If somebody had become unhappy, he will continue being unhappy... I also had to return some of my mats back to Thermosoft (we decided to skip the kitchen remodeling due to budget issues) but the return was easy, no gimmicks, got all the money back for these mats. They have no restocking fees- got 100% back. The floor in our master bath is working great and it is SO enjoyable to step from the shower on the warm floor... Overall I am pleased with the product and the service and would do business with them again (once we get enough money for the kitchen remodeling).

kathys7
10/5/10

I am a single mom, who likes watching Martha Stuart shows ;o)
I bought Thermosoft floor heaters last year for the kids bathroom and the kitchen. I LOVE IT! I do not know if other radiant floor heating systems would do the same thing but this one has worked for me! Believe it or not, I did everything myself! I am so proud of it! ;o) I had to call them for some advises but they were great and very friendly. I may do another small bath with them soon.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ThermoSoft staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1/31/16
Add your answer
10/9/15
Answer
dmitryk3
A: Hi John,
Yes, it would be ok. However, the run should not be longer than 50ft, for full 20 Amp load. If run is longer, than 10AWG is recommended.
Thank you for interest in ThermoSoft floor heating technology. Please do not hesitate to call us at 800.308.8057 for further support.
10/9/15