Review of Thecreativeloft

Tel: +1.6464849297
pierre@thecreativeloft.com

carolinew32
1/30/17

They've crafted a wonderful looking website with amazing job opportunities that are conveniently only listed through them. TOO BAD you have to pay to access these jobs. News flash guys, no real company that needs an employee quickly is going to use a site that deters potential employees like that.

I've found numerous reports online saying that this company has ripped pretty much everyone who has paid them- apparently once you gain access through paying you quickly realize they are fake job opportunities, out of date opportunities, or your resume never goes through to them. Also, don't bother trying to be refunded because THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. If you try to call their listed number, it's just some regular persons cell voicemail- not a customer service line. As for email, they do not respond unless you threaten them to sue or involve BBB. Save yourself time, and stay CLEAR of this scam!

annaa75
11/3/16

I joined the site, started sending applications to potential employees and when you send the application there is a box to send the copy of the application to you. I always had the box checked, never received copy's of my applications. I send emails to the company for help, never received any response, called the listed number, which is just a voicemail, doesn't even mention that it is creative loft. I fear my applications were never sent. For a paying site I got zero benefits or customer survive. You pay once and you get signed up to renew your payment automatically every month. Seems like a frad.

zoes1
3/8/11

I wouldn't trust it. You should not have to pay to get job listings. I would use craigslist instead. Or look up companies in the profession your interested in, and then contact them to find out whether they have any jobs available. This site probably just charges you, and you won't actually get a job. I have gotten scammed by similar companies for getting tutoring jobs. I had to use paypal, and I didn't get a single job out of it.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Thecreativeloft staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
zoes1
Zoe S.
on 3/8/11
Answer
lisap195
Lisa P.
A: I agree that you should not have to pay an agency to help you find a job. There are so many websites that are free. No need to be scammed.
on 12/16/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Thecreativeloft staff and other customers.

Thecreativeloft?