Review of TeeDigi

TeeDigi reviews

1 star

amberc51
5/10/17

I absolutely love my tanks!! Light weight, good quality! I want all the Disney tanks!!! Keep designing new tanks, and you'll have a customer for life!

Response from Kit M., TeeDigi Representative
Yay Amber! Thanks for the kid words and the great review! So happy you love your new tanks.
laceys17
6/1/17

I tend to not order things online because of all the unknowns. However, I took a chance and ordered a tank top and tee shirt. First, the deal for them was great. Second, they arrived quickly. Third, the products were great. They were no cheap material and looked great. Fourth, when I went to try them on both were too big. I went online and sent an email to look into an exchange. I received a reply email almost immediately and through a few emails I was able to resolve MY ordering mistake. Fifth, the communication was quick and friendly. Sixth, the company gave me a generous discount to reorder the items I wanted in the right sizes! They even covered the shipping cost too.
I highly recommend them and will be ordering from them again in the future!

kellid14
1/30/17

I was nervous at first buying from a new place, but I'm so glad I did. I luv the tank and sweaters I bought. Fast shipping and a wonderful shopping experience with quality items! I will buy again.

bethh51
2/20/17

Love the designs and the hoodie are lightweight and comfortable. Maybe add some sparkle into the lettering of the shirt:)? Will buy again.

Response from Kit M., TeeDigi Representative
Thanks Beth! We appreciate your feedback. Maybe have to get some sparkle in our designs.
saxonyz
10/20/17

I ordered a pair if the beauty and the beast running shoes. I absolutely LOVE them!!!!!!! They fit great and are super comfortable. They are beautiful as well, I am so impressed with TeeDigi and will definitely order from them again in the future!

Response from Kit M., TeeDigi Representative
Yay! So glad you like them They are one of our favorites. Thank you for the kind words and for your support.
chrissym10
3/13/17

Once again, a wonderful experience! I LOVE my new Moana shirt! Can't wait to wear it for the Fairytale Challenge next year! Thanks :)

Response from Kit M., TeeDigi Representative
Chrissy, Its our pleasure to have you as a customer! Thanks for the kind words.
brianr155
7/3/17

My wife started running last year when she saw a decal for the Hogwarts Running Club, being the crazy Harry Potter fan that she is I wanted to find running clothes that would inspire her to continue. During my search TeeDigi came up, I went in to see if I could find something that she would like and have yet to find something that she hasn't. Whenever she is wearing a TeeDigi shirt she gets stopped and asked where she got it. The designs are FANTASTIC and such high quality for such a great price. Please stop making new designs or I am going to have to get a second job to support her TeeDigi habit.lol

Response from Kit M., TeeDigi Representative
Brian, Thanks so much for the kind words. We love to hear your wife is enjoying her shirts. It's our pleasure to have you as a customer.

Questions? Get answers from the TeeDigi staff and other customers.

TeeDigi?