Review of TBdress

TBdress reviews

Discount Wedding Dresses, International Sales, Prom Dresses
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
TBdress famous brand is coming, welcome to visit!!
Buy Now

nancys49
11/2/14

The fabric of the hoodie is very nice and the workmanship of lace hemline is very excellent . I would definitely recommend them to other people.

jmr
9/9/15

I really love the tops and dresses

nuritb
10/5/15

It was a beautiful and lovely experience shopping!!!

aquili
10/20/15

besst offer 2 good princing

kayleigha2
7/7/15

I bought a dress off of here and it is amazing I love it

tristanc19
2/10/15

I wish I could buy everything and money was not an issue. So I shop at TB dress because I can't get this oxymoronic combo of classy and cheap anywhere else!

sunnyb5
11/1/15

It so easy to shop lower. Price accessory

jaswinderb
11/4/15

Very nice collection I see in first time in my life its amazing collections

shautiaw
11/8/15

My sister bought a pair of boots from this company and she said that they were awesome she totally loved them now im going to try a pair myself

waynes42
11/23/15

My first time online experience with online purchases and this was the easiest, most efficient way. The online chat assistance was great.......This really made me excited and had me share this experience with 10 friend within 30minutes. Great prices as well, im hooked!!!

cristis1
11/25/15

Promptly, very good quality, as I expect.

asseyk
11/25/15

very good quality

trinella
11/27/15

I absolutely love the clothes on this site, I can put together an avant-garde look, or an elegant evening wear ensemble, or a casual but high fashion outfit. These clothes set me apart from the average when I perform on stage!

salvacionr
9/9/15

SiteJabber is a nice website for women like me who wants to look great and fashionable at an affordable low price. There dress collections are nice and full of surprises.

bernadettes4
12/13/15

my first order.

anjchen
5/14/14

The World Cup 2014 is just around the corner and my friends and I are trying to get ready for the kick off and the whole deal. Since we'll be attending house and pub parties, and we do not prefer sporting outfits, at tbdress.com we have found awsemo, trendy and stylish party dresses that are not over the top. Also tbdress.com has a great offer, by clicking for your faourite tema, you can win cupons. Wohoo fun for me, fun for my boyfriend!

pamelac37
12/30/15

i have tgis vintage yelow dress and is very pretty ,good size and acurate color and size and i love thi dress. love thius webside very good experience very fast shipping :)

penelopeq
12/29/16

love the different styles and the quality of the products. the hight street is boring comparing with the styles in TB dress

nitishr2
1/5/16

There are so many models nice to shop

florc4
1/17/16

Compre vestido de boda y estoy más que feliz realmente vale la pena comprar aquí.

ahmeda59
7/5/15

It is great experience shopping via TB Dress, it helps me to get what I want with a wonderful variety in few minutes, it saved my time and my money.

cheryls44
10/28/15

Great dresses for plus sized figure.

mohammeds29
10/29/15

the quality is good and fits perfectly...I thought i will get my shipment late.But I received my shipment so early..Great site for online shoping..

michelleh83
10/29/15

I had not heard of TBdress before today, when I saw it on Facebook. I clicked on the picture of a dress I liked and was amazed at the low, low price. That dress is my first purchase from this site. The process was very easy. Based on the reviews posted about the dress, I am super excited to receive it.

hildab2
8/19/14

Absolutely beautiful clothing! I am very pleased with my recent order from tbdress. Every item I ordered fits perfectly. Great service. Fast shipping! I received my order within 15 days :) I highly recommend to all who want to look fashionable!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v. on 1/20/16
Helpful answer

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but it is exactly as everyone has stated below. It takes forever to receive item and to get refund and materials are cheap and sizing is not accurate go somewhere else

By n c. on 8/17/16
Helpful answer

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B. on 5/15/16
Helpful answer

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s. on 1/12/16
Helpful answer

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v. on 2/2/16
Helpful answer

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C. on 10/3/16
Helpful answer

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s. on 10/20/15
Helpful answer

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F. on 2/17/16
Helpful answer

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m. on 4/13/16
Helpful answer

Do not buy, Material is thin and cheap.

By Tifernie C. on 9/9/15
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

134 Photos for TBdress