Surveymoneymachine reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

debbiem18
9/5/13

Call the frkn cyberpolice on this $#*!!!! enough is enough JEEEEZ!

adamg30
8/26/13

Great way to make a few extra bucks..

ericw30
5/29/13

no picture with commets

joelm23
10/8/12

Well let me tell you, this site and experience has been nothing short of a B*&LS@#T SCAM !!! All the email adresses were fake and she is quite likely never to give me my $100.00 dollars! Can i say it again SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! Oh i never lost any money though but what i tried to email hailey gates was that i'll never get back the 50 or so hours i lost with my wife and kids! I'd love to take hailey gates by that beautiful blonde hair and knee her right in the face! Sorry if that scared anyone.

denar
5/1/12

Very frustrating - Hailey Gates of SurveyMoneyMachine.com sent me 20 survey sites that were supposed to make me $35 to $50 per survey (she sent them in one week). I spent two weeks trying to do the surveys and was opted out of most of them but made no money because you had to make at least $25 to be awarded your money. She still sends me e-mails saying "they" are requesting me for what reason I cannot conceive as I was not right for their surveys and I was not making any money. This is a bad site and I would never recommend it to anyone.

jeanetteh2
4/29/12

Extremely frustrating -- Hailey Gates of Surveymoneymachines sent daily emails for a week and recommended you sign up for 20 survey sites that she emailed you throughout the week. I signed up for all and worked at least 3-4 hours per day for two weeks and found that instead of the $15 to $45 per survey she claims you should be able to earn, you are lucky to earn $8 dollars per survey. Most days there were several surveys but I found I was only allowed to actually do 2 or 3. The majority of the surveys I got screened out of. Now, I am unable to contact Surveymoneymachines by email since the messages are always returned as undeliverable.

marcusm
3/31/10

Class Action is needed vs SCAMS: I'd reported vs Surveymoneymachine & Global Test Market on 3/31/2010 [I'd completed 50 surveys! yet NO points! and NO "$"] >Only minutes after my posting >Global Test Market contacted me asking for copies of the survey invitations that I WAS NOT paid for, so I forwarded 3 examples: on 4/5/10 I received a "Do-Not-Reply" response from Global Test Market >also more invites! for more "UNPAID" surveys! [yet I'm still w/o points! and "$" for my already completed surveys!]. Scammers must pay for their Fraudulent acts vs the public! [esp. during this National Economic Crisis].

johnd7
8/25/09

Yeah this was crap. Guess I can't call it a scam since I didn't pay for the free list of survey companies. But I didn't make much at all and it's true, you have no way whatsoever to get ahold of this "hailey" person to get your promised $100. This site is nothing more than a list of referral links where every time you sign up for a different survey company, she gets a referral credit. Hope everyone who got suckered into this one at least used a email account you only use for junk mail. Worthless.

lorib
3/6/09

Liar, Liar Pants on Fire - <p><strong>RIPOFF, SCAM, AND LIAR!!!!!</strong>  THE FIRST THING YOU SEE ON THE WEBSITE IS THE PROMISE OF A PERSONAL CHECK FOR $100.00 IF YOU DO NOT MAKE MONEY WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS.  HARDY HAR HAR! </p>
<p>ON THESE SO CALLED "MAKE MONEY SITES AND SURVEYS" YOU HAVE TO BUY $50.00 + OF CRAPPY PRODUCTS TO MAKE A WHOPPING $1.00.</p>
<p>THEN, AFTER YOU DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY AT ALL AND YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED OUT OF YOUR OWN MONEY, YOU <strong><em>NEVER GET A REPLY FROM THE LADY WHO HAS THE SITE.  AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE $100.00 EITHER.

LYING IS A SIN!</em></strong></p>

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Surveymoneymachine staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question