StoreBattery.co.uk reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

emmam94
12/31/16

All of the laptop battery websites i have looked at are the same company. The UK store is located in China. It will take weeks to receive the WRONG item ! Whilst they keep telling you to "please understand us, we have googled the item and it fits, try again, place in laptop and it works". It wont work because it does not fit ! They offered me a half refund if I held onto the item and the other half would be refunded if i would kindly dispatch the item onto another unsuspecting customer !! No unacceptable. You cannot return the item as most postal services do not allow the postage of lithium batteries and the only way to ship it back is with a delivery company costing more than the item is worth !
Paypal will only retrieve my money if i return the item, so i flung it back in the unsuspecting post to china as quick as i could costing 16.80 because i will not let this company keep my money !!! Avoid, Avoid, Avoid I will be reporting this company to trading standards ! SHOCKING

richardd151
12/23/16

I found it hard to find the right battery for my Lenovo s20, but StoreBattery had it listed so I ordered one.
I had problems tracking the order but one email and they sent me a link to the tracking. There was a slight delay because of the volume of Christmas post but the batter arrived in good time.
It fits and is showing a good charge.
Thanks for the good service. I will use again if I need to replace a battery.

tonyd80
12/22/16

Excellent service. Checking by StoreBattery to ensure the correct battery was ordered was a bonus and the battery arrived in good time. It is working well and I am delighted with the new life in my laptop.

matthewn34
10/29/16

My laptop was originally bought from PC Specialist a few years ago. The battery had died meaning it only lasted for about twenty minutes at a time.

I found the batteries part number and did a Google search and ordered a new one.

New battery came soon enough and now my laptop works fine again.

inkak
8/28/16

Super

darrenv2
5/24/16

Great product at a competitive price - recommended

daleb42

Battery works fine. Great service

diegos16

Thanks!!

nicolab15
5/24/16

very happy with the new battery we purchased.

nickf49
5/21/16

Found the right battery type with easy and felt re-assured as site said it would check I had ordered the right one before dispatch. Very easy to set up account and pay, I could track my order at any time. All in order an easy to use process which delivered what I had ordered with no fuss or issues

antoniab5
4/28/16

Excellent service and battery, thank you.

vladinsong
4/28/16

Battery work very well

annaf37
3/5/16

easy and quick! the battery is working well and got it very quickly

majsim
3/4/16

best price
good delivery time

balazsn
3/3/16

I ordered a GRNX5 replacement battery, everything went easily (US shipping address). The package arrived in a relatively short time, I am absolutely satisfied.

marins12
3/3/16

The battery is like the original. For the moment is working fine. Calibrated and fully charged. Hope it will last long! :-)

ep413
2/20/16

Shipped promptly and arrived well packed. The battery is as described and has restored my laptop's endurance. Very pleased.

joshuas69
2/20/16

Battery arrived quickly, no problems to install and has given new life to my macbook air. Thank you

kevinm170
2/20/16

Competitively priced, delivered on time, and as described.
Upon installing battery, laptop showed 'plugged in not charging', which seems to be a common problem with Dell laptops (see google) when replacing battery. Uninstalled battery drivers and reinstalled, and problem was resolved. No further problems, battery works fine and holds charge as expected.

stephanied58
2/19/16

The battery arrived promptly with good packaging. Would definitely use StoreBattery again.

wendyw52
1/16/16

Excellent price and delivery,and a very good battery

zoltang2
1/16/16

Perfect item, perfect delivery! Thank you! :)

cliffordw16
1/15/16

Price, quality and delivery very good. Will use again in future

davidl252
1/15/16

Very good item and service.

andyr41
1/15/16

Battery arrived exactly as described, genuine Dell product. My laptop now has s new lease of life! Thanks again.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the StoreBattery.co.uk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
nevillew1
neville w.
on 12/21/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the StoreBattery.co.uk staff and other customers.

StoreBattery.co.uk?