US Government’s NSF
Review of SpotCrime

SpotCrime reviews

300 E. Lombard St., Suite 840
Baltimore, Maryland, USA

This case reports $1,000 -$10,000 thieft, warrant at my neighbors house. My neighbor knows nothing about it. Even with the case number they couldn't find anything. Either my neighbor or Spotcrime is not telling the truth. It puts a marker on their house. It lists 5100 block of Hill Dr. ( there aren't but 6 houses in the 5100 block ).My neighbor has been in prison a lot (a real lot ) but not in the past 2 years

I live in an area that SpotCrime reported as incident free. After meeting with the Ft Lauderdale police on Thursday, January 21, 2016 I found out that there were 29 (TWENTY NINE) burglaries during the past three months in an area SpotCrime reported as incident free! WTF!

Spot crime reports incidents that are private and can make the situation worse. For example, we were receiving harassing phone calls and reported to 311. We have not even received a return call from the police department, when Spot published a picture of our house and address on their site. Not only is this a privacy issue but could even make the situation worse if there is a stalker behind these harrassing phone calls.
My guess is that there are many other people who have taken offense to their homes being reported on

Neat way to see crime stats - Other than an assaulted cab driver two weeks ago, my upper east side neighborhood looks safe! I feel like this map might be missing some info....

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SpotCrime staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 3/1/16
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SpotCrime staff and other customers.