Review of SoftwareMart.ca

Tel: +1 877-285-1026
sales@softwaremart.ca

karenb301
6/18/17

I had issues downloading the software from Microsoft's website so I called in and they still took responsibility! Bryan assisted me with another installer and he successfully downloaded, installed, and activated it on my PC! Great stuff!

junifeg
6/17/17

I did not have to follow up my order. I was able to get it in minutes. Email instructions were straight to the point. Thank you so much. It's all good now.

marlonk3
6/15/17

I had an issue with the activation and the person I spoke to via phone helped with the Confirmation ID which activated the product.

thomast91
6/8/17

The product key does not work and they refuse to provide a refund. The customer service rep is in the Philippines but the owner is apparently in the USA with a similar web site at softwarekeep.com. I noticed after the purchase that the invoice they sent has no vendor company information at all. They send me BS requirements after the purchase. ANY POSITIVE REVIEWS are likely in support of this SCAM!!!! This is the email they sent me after my complaint:

We make every attempt possible to ensure our customers are satisfied with their purchases. However, please be aware that once a Microsoft Product Key has been issued electronically and received by the customer, the sale is considered final and we cannot issue a refund.

Should you experience any issues (either the product key is defective, or the product key does not activate even with technical support) within 90 days of the product key purchased from us, we will take full responsibility for said key and replace it free of cost. Should you experience any issues exceeding 90 days, we will be happy to provide a replacement key at a discounted price.

As the buyer, it is your responsibility to know the compatibility requirements between your computer and the software product before making a purchase. If you have any questions or concerns prior to making your purchase, please take advantage of our Live Chat to connect with our Customer Care team if you are unsure of the software that best suits your needs.

We highly encourage all our customers to read through the Return Policy and FAQ section on our website for more details.

All our Microsoft Product Keys function much like a scratch-and-win lottery ticket. Once weve sent the product key, it will be deemed used or opened, similar to scratching off a lottery ticket.

Please note that we cannot accept cancellation of digital downloads once the product key has been activated or attempted to be activated on Microsoft Online. We do understand that sometimes a customer may have purchased the incorrect product; however, we are unable to accept it for return, as we will have paid Microsoft for the use of this license key before providing it to the customer.

In most situations, Product Keys can not be resold, redeemed, or utilized by another customer or another computer, unless otherwise noted on the product description and purchase agreement.

Product returns are no longer possible once a Product Key is delivered. Much like purchasing a scratch-and-win lottery ticket and scratching off the foil, a product key is no longer available for refund once it has been sent digitally to a customer.

Customers are expected to verify the compatibility of the software with their computer before purchasing any software. If you are unsure which product is right for you, we're eager to help! Please contact us directly via live chat or email, and we'll be happy to help you pick the perfect software for your system requirements and daily usage needs.

For the meantime, we are happy to assist you with the installation and activation of your software.

We highly recommend using Remote Assistance to find resolution for this issue.
Let us know when would be the most convenient time for you.

Please click the link below to schedule assistance:
calendly.com/softwaregroup/remote-assistance

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email, live chat, or phone.

Tip for consumers: Stay away, do not buy anything from this site -they are a fraud!

irmas10
5/1/17

It was very frustrating at start since I cannot activate my Office. I called and seek assistance it was then I found out I've different email to register my software.

jimmyh55
4/21/17

I found exactly what I was looking for here, which was MS Word and it's really cheap compared to the actual Microsoft store. you don't need to get out and buy the software. Saves me more time and money!! - jim

mattr105
4/12/17

We purchased a home and business license for office and they sold us an academic pro copy instead. they had given us a hard time on a refund aswell

jamesc411
4/10/17

I got my Office for Mac at a discounted price and then I got a free upgrade to a higher suite! Sweet! Thanks!

melanieb79
3/31/17

Best place for easy and instant download software. This site never fails to give out discount and match the price too. I'm happy with my experience dealing with them.

melissat63
3/28/17

The customer support are much helpful. They called me and assisted on how to install my newly purchased software. We'll buy more for my other laptop.

joshg60
3/27/17

Was looking for a stand alone application for Office 2016. Other websites do not have it and google lead me to this website. To my surprise, it's available and was able to get it from here. Thank you so much.

helens125
3/19/17

I installed my software using Microsoft download central. For me my software works and surely buy more. They are the cheapest software as far as I can see.

richardb289
2/22/17

Over the last 5 years or so, I've bought 2 x Office 2016 suites (Home & Student or whatever the simpler version is called), 2 x Outlook 2016, 1 x Access and maybe another MS program or two. Sometimes there's been a couple of days delay before my links and activation keys arrived (I remember a delay being more likely when I've ordered on a Saturday) but next day delivery is the norm. I've also chatted about some very basic version and installation questions with 2 different folks who seemed knowledgeable enough. Just beware that their Windows versions are all OEM but their website says "Full Install" which some people might confuse with the more expensive "Retail" versions found in consumer electronics stores. The software is the same in both versions but an OEM license is tied to the motherboard and can't be transferred to a new PC as is possible with a Retail license. Overall, I've never had a problem and the prices are great so 5 stars from me.

danp99
2/15/17

STAY AWAY!!!!!!
The key they gave me was blocked by Microsoft because it was "abused" or overused. I suspect they are simply selling keys, hoping they will work. When blocked by Microsoft, too bad for you. So far, I'm out 140 bucks.
I had SoftwareMart and microsoft on chat at the same time. The SoftwareMart person would NOT chat with the Microsoft support. I wonder why?
Thankfully, Microsoft actually took pity on me and supplied me with a legit key! Hooray. Microsoft has lodged a complaint against them. Whatever that will do.

lindap182
2/7/17

Invalid key and then no response. An initial response to my request but then silence. I've emailed them 3 times. I suspect favourable reviews are NOT actual customers.

anitaw18
1/3/17

I downloaded the software via email and got it fast. I finally activate using the product key and it works great. This definitely not my last purchase.

marko246
12/16/16

Office in Vancouver doesn't exist and seems to be a scam.

leonarda16
11/13/16

This is legit!!

joshe28
11/8/16

Your greatness is beyond words...keep it up

adriand22
11/4/16

the data is placed for maximum efficiency

brucew68

this is not a scam site

debbien33
11/4/16

thanks for saving my bacon

carab8
11/3/16

It cool that I found the best software online store! I have things being shipped to me and that's whats best with this site. Everything is downloadable on their page and they will even send you an email as a back up! Download was cheap and instant! Keep it that way!

lisam354
11/3/16

this deserves a recognition....clap..clap..clap...

alic1494
11/2/16

Cool People!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SoftwareMart.ca staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 9/15/16
on 4/11/17
on 1/9/17
on 9/4/16
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the SoftwareMart.ca staff and other customers.

SoftwareMart.ca?