samg120
11/11/17

Easy to use website with good range of products. Delivery was quick and products i ordered were as described. Created an account so got points on my order too! Will definitely buy again!

charlenes39
11/9/17

i have had many items for myself and for family members, i am really happy with everything i have received, everything has been of a very good quality and has come in very good time. would recommend to anyone and already have!

tracyh119
10/3/17

Brilliant range of products. Easy to use website. Products arrived very quickly. Will definitely use again xx

annetteh38
10/1/17

Good quality would highly recommend to anyone
Exactly how I imagined it would be lots of lovely products to choose from

nicolet146
9/29/17

You can't go wrong with simply. The boss and managers are amazing and all reps are lovely. The products are great and they sell a variety of things. There's so much to choose from you could buy everything off the site. I've never had any problems with deliveries or products. They have a great payment option too that a lot of people can benefit from :)

bexl1
9/20/17

Was really easy to use, and will definelty be back as brill value for money aswell. Loving all the items and can't wait to have another look at the site. The rep was really helpful aswell

natashad26
9/15/17

Great communication and the soap is beautiful cannot wait to order more also got ano account for the future

mariew57
9/12/17

So happy with the quality of the products will definitely be ordering again . The service and delivery were sports on

jennipherh
9/12/17

Excellent range of products from clothing to household goods which is perfect for birthdays Christmas etc. The customer Service was excellent and dealt with queries straight away :)

michelleg187
9/12/17

good collection of products fast delivery nice and polite customer services and good quailty products and all questions where answered nice and fast good website and good live chat

lindam446
9/12/17

i love simply the products are good and good value for money customer service is just fab no question or query is too much trouble quick replying back ive purchased quite a few items from the site and will continue to do so

kathrynf17
9/12/17

Amazing website with a massive range of products brilliant for birthdays Christmas etc and everyone is so helpful and friendly xx

julies215
9/11/17

I ordered my goods on 18th August and so far have not received anything.

I only had 1 message to say the cup I ordered was no longer in stock but I could substitute for a blue one, which I agreed to on 30th August. No mention of my other items so I contacted them to ask about this and was told there was no stock but as soon as stock arrived I was due a delivery.

I understand things get sold out but I paid for these goods on 18th August and without me chasing I haven't been kept up to date at all and in fact I still have no idea when anything is going to arrive.

Response from Elizabeth T., Simply Allin1place Representative
I emailed you on the day you placed the order to say the cup was out of stock in pink and would blue be ok on the day you placed the order, its just unfortunate that it took so long for you to reply. It was then posted out with the next batch of orders. Your other item will be posted 1st class once stock arrives. I hope this resolves your issues.
rachelo34
9/11/17

My shopping experiance has always been great and the products have been fab each time!! Great uk online store have reccomended and will return!!

rebeccad75
9/11/17

My experience my stuff that I ordered didn't arrive until 6 weeks after purchase items are far to small for me to wear even tho it stated that the size they claimed they where uk based clothes and all my clothes came from China. Very poorly run company.

tinac113
9/11/17

I love simplpy all in 1 place! Website is easy to navigate, products are great. Overall a fantastic shopping experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Simply Allin1place staff and other customers.

Simply Allin1place?