Review of ShoeDazzle

Headquarters
El Segundo, CA, US

nicolel74
1/2/17

None of the shoes are on sale. You never get the 10$ off or any of the other offers. None fit. Returns are a joke. I bought a pair of Gwen Stefani shioes the heel broke after I wore them 3 times. Garbage.

gaill26
12/27/16

The customer service people were nice,but it took all morning to finally get my order processed. They said my card wouldn't go through.Finally after 6 calls the customer service lady said oh your card is not associated with the recipient address.omg. seriously. From now on I'll stick with dsw macys and 6 pm.

kellyr99
12/25/16

They stole $35 from me. Saying my card was invalid I clearly had $35 on my card before I ordered with them called my card and now I only have $5!!!! I left with nothing from this website only to have my money that I worked hard for get stolen by a bull$#*! website that should be shut down. Scam to the max. Not to mention. I guess it was a website that one of the dumb Kardashian's made so go $#*!ing figure. Will take this to small claims court if I don't get my money back onto my card.

kellyl103
12/22/16

I'm never ordering anything from this company again. The customer service representatives are rude and uneducated. They will hang up the phone on you rather than ensure your service issue is taken care of and to avoid refunding you your money. Don't waste your time!

lucianiaf
12/20/16

I just received my first order of two pairs of boots. I paid 39.99. The quality of the boots are awful you get what you pay for!

rubyj13
12/19/16

I ordered winter fuzzy boots for Christmas presents and I received them wrapped in plastic with no box. Not sure how I am supposed to present them with no box but I will be cancelling my vip status membership because if this is how they treat the v.i.p. members then I don't want to be a part of it. 50% off my next order is not going to help me not be embarrassed when I give these to someone in a bag. Very disappointed.

nancym146
12/18/16

After ordering from this site one time, I had a fraudulent charge come through my account a month later. Be very careful ordering from this site. I emailed shoedazzle about it as well, and they didn't even bother to reply.

samj100
12/18/16

The shoes maybe cute and inexpensive, however, I had to call 4 times to cancel my membership with this company. They kept taking $40 out of my account every month after I tried canceling my membership. Every person I talked to said that their notes said "I wanted to opt out that month of the VIP program, not cancel my membership." I will never use this service again

Tip for consumers: Don't.

lisab302
12/16/16

I ordered 2 pairs of boots, I need wide calf and checking the measurements they posted, the wide calf should have fit with no problem. Saw I would become a VIP member and you had to "skip" the month between the 1-5 of each month or be charged 39.95. Fine, I plan to cancel as soon as I get the boots, before I even have to skip a month....yeah right, took forever to ship. Got the boots, one pair was good, the other was no where near the posted measurements, so I returned them. Also takes forever, and I have to call to see what happened, they received them, but never processed the return. They'll force it through and I'll get my credit for 21.18 in 5-7 days....Really?? Meanwhile, I go on the site to "skip" the month on the 4th, seems to be all good. A couple days later, I see they took the 39.95 from my account. I get on the chat, they say I didn't opt to skip and can I prove it? Can I prove it??? I didn't realize I was going to have to prove it.. Tell them I want to cancel my membership and I want the 39.95 and the 21.18 from the return back on my card at once. They end the chat.. Open a new chat, it comes up "Justfab", forgot to change her screen I guess, 2 names, same company. She changes it to shoedazzle and after going through it all again, confirms I'll be refunded my 39.95 and 15.23, suddenly there's a restocking fee on their misrepresented sizing....Got the 39.95 the next day, 2 weeks later still waiting for the 21.18. Have sent multiple emails, they don't respond to and chats they end. Run screaming from shoedazzle and justfab, I believe dresslily is them as well, going to every outlet I can to get the word out

samanthaj42
12/16/16

I ordered two pairs of shoes a week ago and it is exactly a week later (still no shoes, thy hadn't even been shipped and it was delayed for no reason) and I was charged for my order a second time. I called customer service, which they say is award winning, and they were stupid asked me to three way my bank to see why my money wasn't back in my account. Where they do that at? I work customer service that is not how you do business at all. Not to mention they are not accredited by the better business bureau at all!!! I made them cancel my membership and my order and told them if my money don't come back on my card soon I'm am gonna sue period

lydiaa12
Lydia A.
12/13/16

If you want anything to be done with Shoe Dazzle, you have to do it yourself. I returned shoes to them one month ago and still no refund. I finally reached out to them and was told the system has not been updated with my return and it manually had to be processed. It will take 5-7 days to return my money on top of that a $5.95 restocking will charged for each item. Totally a waste. The shoes are nothing like advertised on their website.

kathrynd17
12/13/16

They delayed my first order. It says I can cancel anytime. Now they say if i cancel they won't ship the order and they'll charge me 39.95 anyway

saranyd
12/12/16

I made purchased last year September 30 2015 just only one boots s,so I received the item.I didn't realize that VIP membership they charge you monthly like $39.95 so it's been a year since they took my money monthly.I never purchase again and I don't want to....suddenly they took my money about $600 plus without my permission..I tried to find the skipping month I couldn't find it so they charge me a lot..Low prices of the item just show off so that people can attempt to buy but they get a lot of money from your credit card..Scammed!!I asked a full refund but they said they can't refund my money and you need to purchase..Really $600 plus to purchase your sucks items?This website is really horrible..Don't order this website better go to the mall and shopping personally

lynetter5
12/10/16

I've been issued as a customer for 4 years and all of a sudden they just took 3995 out of my account without my permission and when I called up and spoke to somebody about it and I said I've been a customer for four years and never had to pay 3995 and she said oh well we change and they put you on the VIP list which I was already on but if you don't pay the 3995 we have to take you off the VIP list and they didn't even care that I've been a customer for four years bad business and very disappointing

rachelk49
12/9/16

I recently decided to reopen my account on shoe dazzle only to be highly disappointed. I had a trip coming up and ordered my things 2 days shy of two weeks of the event. To get an email almost a week later telling me my order is delayed. I call to speak with a representative and explaining to them I need my order and if they could upgrade me to next day air for the delay I was told No. after speaking with the rep for 10-15 I was over it. I cancelled my order and my membership. I totally understand a delayed order but if. I call you and tell you I need my order by a certain day and it can easily be fixed by a simple quick shipment I don't know why it could not be done. I'm so pissed now because I absolutely have no shoes for my trip and shoe dazzle only offer was a 5.00 credit for the inconvenience of this issue. I will never again use their service

delorisj1
12/9/16

The cheap prices are not worth the headache I ordered 2 shoes and 2 sweaters it took 7 days to ship.. then I became a v.i.p member without knowing I would get charged every month don't trust them

hannahw41
12/8/16

There is a reason they price their shoes so low. Don't be tempted by the ability to skip a month, you can only do so the 1-5!!! Unless you remember to log in that small time frame EVERY month to skip, enjoy paying 40$ a month unknowingly! AWFUL customer service. Called three times, was hung up once, the others refused to cancel my membership. Do not order.

cantstandb
12/7/16

Was just on the phone with an Ira, she totally just hung up on me. I called because they gave me a credit of 5 dollars for causing an inconvenience in the delay of an order. But because they are running a promotion on hangbags I cannot use the credit. How does someone give you a credit for inconveniencing you but tell you how and when to use it. So confused, canceling my accounts with them as soon as I can. No reason to keep them if even their customer service SUCKS and there are shoe venders literally everywhere. You can get a good deal and good customer service somewhere else!

stephanieo26
12/7/16

The shoes I ordered from here were great and all but thats besides the point. I'm a broke college student and I wanted to get rid of the membership so I didn't have to remember to skip the month each time. I also wanted to take away the temptation.
On the 5th of the month I tried to cancel my membership before I was charged but no one responded in the live chat. On the 6th I was charged so I tried to live chat again and they refused to give me a refund, say that the 39.95 membership charge doesn't have "cash value". I ended the chat and tried to call. I got stuck in a cycle with a recording telling me to use the credit for some "retail therapy". Because of this charge I had literally 17 cents left in my bank account. I persisted until she said I could have a 1 time only refund and she would cancel my membership.
I wish that this experience hadn't been so difficult. I likely won't shop there again (when I hav emore money) because of how difficult their customer service system is.

diannag8
12/7/16

Well the shoes are decent enough, the first pair is only $10, so you shouldn't expect much/write a bad review about them. If you want to save your money shop there, you will.

elexust
12/5/16

I recently made a purchase on (december 1) shoedazzle and it got delayed but i was understanding of that.But today I recieved an email telling me that tomorrow (December6) i would be charged a membership fee of 39.95 .

I was confused because I thought when you make a purchase the membership fee was void. But to be sure i went on the website to skip the month BUT that option was NOT AVAILABLE. So i then went to the live chat service. The employee Mica was VERY RUDE and instead of explaining that i would not be charged because a purchase was already made she decided to cancel my account and my ALREADY DELAYED order with out my permisson and ended the chat.

Now I have to wait 5-7 day to reorder the item (that was delayed in the first place) at a higher price (double) all because of a disrespectful EMPLOYEE .I will not be shopping here anymore and neither should you .

pamelaj28
12/1/16

12/1/2016 checked my account and saw a purchase of $39.95 for a pair of shoes immediately contacted my Bank reported the unauthorized purchase then I called Shoe Dazzle informed them as well telling them about the bogus purchase gave them the info they needed within 5 minutes on hold she came back informed I did not have an account with them and they canceled the order and I would have a refund in my account within 7 days. I have never purchased any shoes from them and it seems to me they dont have a very good system setup to very credit card purchases now that is scary but anyways I will do a followup on my refund in the next week to let anyone using Shoe Dazzle is good on their refund policy on stolen credit cards.

lauran49
11/29/16

Have been a customer almost since the beginning and Shoedazzle has SERIOUSLY gone downhill. I can't use your credits on sale items without losing the promotional value, have to spend a minimum amount, oh and the worst, have to spend your FULL credit per credit amount. I still have credits (nothing to use them on due to poorer and poorer choices) and am counting the days until I can stop skipping months, spend them on something worth while and END my VIP membership.

violetam1
11/18/16

I had gotten some stuff there and have not been disappointed. I had ordered purses, handbags, clothed, shoes, boots and booties. I am real happy with their products..

stacyg31
11/16/16

Poor quality shoes. I'll shop at payless thank you. Tried cancelling and the woman gave me a hard time and was still charged for this month. Called again to cancel and get a refund, it was easier but they give you a hard time.
So not worth it.

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 9/7/15
on 6/29/15
on 11/7/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other customers.

8 Photos for ShoeDazzle