US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sarahr115
7/6/16

These shoes, even with VIP, are still on the pricier side for what you get. They are worse than Walmart quality and boutique price. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL WORST shoes I have ever purchased!!! If I could have, I would have left a 0 star.

elleno2
7/5/16

Ok, so here's the thing. If you sign up with VIP it's important to read the small print. You are basically signing up to buy shoes every month, if you do not click on the "skip this month" between the 1st and 4th of each month, they charge your credit card $39.99. on the 6th. All the boots and shoes I've gotten from them are good quality, I get tons of compliments and I love them! HOWEVER these last couple of months, I have not been able to sign into my account, it asks to reset password and they'll send to my email. They have not. When I call the 1-800 # it asks you to take a survey before talking to a person, after the survey it hangs up. You don't get to talk to anyone! They keep charging my credit card and now I have to go dispute it all at the bank. :-(

leannem28
6/29/16

They did the same thing to me as Megan but before giving the refund they told me I had to use my credits, so I asked for a manager because I didn't want anything from their site and then They processed a refund but took it back from my account right after. Very unprofessional business . Will not be doing business with them again and suggest you don't either.

meganm63
6/16/16

I accidentally joined and was forced into their vip service and had to get multiple refunds, and the final one where they FINALLY closed my account they gave me my fourty dollars back but then took it right back! And when I called to complain the woman (who was very rude) was insisting that they hadn't, despite it showing up on my back account charges, (and for the record I waited a week to see if this was just a mistake but nope my money never showed back up) I did the math and they definitely took it right back after the refund, and they expect you to just take their word for it, don't sign up for this awful service, theyll steal from you!

debraw40
6/13/16

F---- thieves. Seriously. I purchased ONE pair of shoes from these grimey bastards which were total crap, fyi. They hype up about first time customers being able to get a huge discount when you buy one of their products. They took out $40 for no reason and if you call them to solve the dispute, they f---- hang up on you. I talked to three different people who said "hold on a minute" and the line would go dead after a few seconds. Ridiculous. Never buying from any online asian vendor. I had to get a new debit card because these people will deduct whatever amount they feel like because they have your card information. DO NOT BUY. You're better off going to DSW or the mall.

sakhshik
5/27/16

Was actually confused in the beginning after reading bad reviews , but I got my package well in time and the quality is also good. Also as I was going out of the country I cancelled my membership which they did very easily and sent me a mail also .

annc66
5/23/16

I have been a member of shoedazzle since 2011 and am happy with the service. The selection of merchandise they have is excellent; truly there is a pair for every style. I have not felt scammed by the site at any point during my membership. There have been a couple months that I forgot to skip by the fifth and have therefore been charged the 39.95, but that's my error, not the site's. This being said, I have ordered a couple items that didn't last very long despite being very cute. I usually skip unless I see something I love. Shoedazzle is definitely not a scam, but you might find a better price for a better product elsewhere.

murriettac
5/23/16

I would just like to take out this time to let you know how very satisfied I am with all 4 pair of shoes that I have received, and I like the timely matter that I received them. They fit perfectly and they are very stylist I really like your company.

blissl
5/12/16

I don't know where all these bad reviews are coming from I've been a member for years and I absolutely adored the quality fit and flare of every single pair of shoes I have ordered highly recommend I love you Shoe Dazzle I am a real person not a spokesperson or employee of ShoeDazzle

kristinc17
5/12/16

Took money out of my account when they were not suppose to refuse to put it back
Screwed me now i have bounce check fees to add to it
Thanks for your crappy service for 1 pair of shoes

suzannew23
5/10/16

I have been buying shoes from shoedazzle for 3 years and more than satisfied. Don't expect something for nothing. The shoes are under $40 so don't expect leather. Use a little common sense for all those who complained of quality! So far I have returned with no problems and now that I know the different brands I know what fits me great. They are true to size. The customer service has been great. I missed skipping a month and with one call (and a decent tone) they refunded the amount. The shipping is fast too. Those who are complaining are either looking for something for nothing or just want to complain. If you don't want to be charged for the month then don't miss skipping it. Not hard.

yukij
5/3/16

Please do not order anything from them. Their material are cheaply made and they literally will take your money! Please do NOT join or buy anything from them unless you want to get ripped off.

tinaj41
4/27/16

I am very disappointed that I have to leave this bad review, but unfortunately, my recent experience has caused me to cancel my VIP membership. I have ordered many pairs of shoes from Shoedazzle, but my last 2 purchases have been bad. I purchased 2 pairs of shoes and when I received them, one pair was totally different from what I ordered. I was inconvenienced because I had to find a post office to return the wrong shoes. I was given the chance to reorder and I received 50% off another pair, (which actually ended up costing me more money than initially spent), however, when I reordered and ordered the second pair for 50% off, I couldn't believe it but the wrong shoes arrived again. Wrong shoe, wrong size, wrong everything. Again, I was offered 50% off and I declined. I'm not going to keep spending more money every time a mistake is made. This is not good business. I really liked this site, but I cannot continue with such bad service. Please introduce a quality control department so people who are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their purchase does not have to deal with this bad customer service.

carolinap8
4/26/16

They literally steal your money! I canceled my membership and they continued to charge me and wouldn't refund my money. I had over a $200 credit on the website and they won't accumulate the credit for your purchases unless you have the exact amount. Which is impossible because nothing on the sight equals $39.95 which is what they make you pay each month. Don't let this happen to you, stay clear!!

allif
4/25/16

I really don't recommend it. They stole my money and won't give it back. I tried to cancel my account yet they didn't and each time they would take out more. sometimes 45.00 or more each week. I hope if your planning to purchase here you don't, bad service and they just plan of stealing lots of money. I MEAN LOTS. p.s i couldn't even pay my bills because they took the money I was going to use to pay it. IF THERE WERE 0 STARS TRUST ME I'D RATE IT THAT!!!!!

marquisl6
4/24/16

Shoe's handbags clothing an much more an making

yasminh1
4/16/16

I called and asked them to cancel my account , they didn't cancel it ,charged my account and wouldn't refund my money. They don't deserve the one star I have to give them so I can post this. Customer service sucks . Shoe quality is a mess

marilynp29
4/15/16

After reading these reviews I'm so happy I didn't join . 0 stars would be given but you have no choice disgraceful .

fatimac4
4/13/16

This company should lose their business license. They charge you monthly with no contractual agreement. Then they charge Canadians double the amount of the confirmed payment amount and claim it is the exchange rate!! Two pairs of shoes each listed for $20 ended up being $54.00. After a week they charged my credit card an additional $75!!! Absolutely ridiculous, tried speaking to 2 reps and a manager but was put on hold for over an hour and never was rectified! Stay far away from these scam artists!!

dawnb46
4/12/16

I bought a pair of shoes a while ago first time I put them on they broke shoe dazzle wouldn't even offer me an excange so I bit the bullet and had them repaired by a shoe repair where I live. I went to wear them and they completely fell apart the straps all came loose and the heal was tearing apart. I've worn they shoes maybe a total of 5 times. I have got from just fab similar type of program and they have nice quality shoes for the price (keep that in mind ) and they have awesome customer service no complaint. Shoe dazzle they suck and have lousy shoes

alliee5
4/7/16

I have called and tried canceling MANY TIMES but they still charge me monthly! It's ridiculous! I'm out at least 200$ from them! It's a waste of time! Horrible service and I will never go on shoedazzle again.

irishp
4/6/16

My bad:
Didn't read the conditions and was quite surprised to get charged $39.95. (I had purchased a really cute pair of shoes from them the month before)

I'm on SS/Disab and $40 for shoes is way outta my league. I called and told them that and the customer service rep took pity on me and refunded the charge. She said that they would send me an e-mail etting me know that I could skip the next month if I wanted to. Imagine my surprise when I got charged another $39.95!

Their Bad: no prior notice or e-mail as promised.

Their good: Victoria was very pleasant and reversed the charge and cancelled my account for me. 5 stars for her excellent customer service.

helenao
4/6/16

I signed up for the VIP on shoe dazzle to get these floral wedges for $10.00 well with the shipping it was $14.00 anyways almost every tracking order number they gave me was invalid I had to email them and call them just to see where my shoe order was when I finally received my shoes it was like 2 weeks after they said the estimated arrival date now today I look into my credit card account and shoe dazzle charged me 39.95 for the VIP memer ship it wasn't a surprise that they charged me the 39.95 I knew that they would because it said they would somewhere on thier website however what truelly pissed me off was when I tried to cancel my account and for them to refund me my money a person that worked for them told me sorry we can't give refunds especially for this company so I finally have my account cancelled but now they think that thier going to just keep 39.95 without any repercussions from me just because y'all can't make refunds/uncharge people? What company does that come on seriously though? All the while they kept wanting me to buy more of thier shoes !!! And I'm looking at other reviews and so many people were unhappy with this company which just goes to show I should've done reasearch before I used this service/website in the future I am positive I won't be using this service
1pissed off customer named helena ostronic

nikag2
3/24/16

Member since 2015! Got many pairs of shoes and boots from their site and love them all! For all the people that write the bad review they should have read the fine print! The site states it clear that for VIP service you will be charge $39.95 each mo. but you can skip the months you dont want to purchase things, Stop blaming others for your own lack of understanding!

natashab28
3/21/16

SHOEDAZZLE IS A COMPLETE SCAM, THE CUSTOMER SERVICES REPS ALL CLAIM TO BE SUPERVISORS, AND LIE LIE LIE...THEY WILL PROMISE YOU REFUNDS AND GIVE YOU CASE ID #'S BUT MYSTERIOUSLY YOU WILL NEVER BE REFUNDED...OR GET ONE OR TWO $9.95 REFUNDS SEPERATELY, PROBABLY TO CONFUSED PEOPLE INTO THINKING THEY RECEIVED A FULL REFUND. AFTER MONTHS OF AGGRIVATION I AM THINKING ABOUT STARTING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT... ANYONE INTERESTED? I AM LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK PLEASE

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question