Review of ShoeDazzle

El Segundo, CA, US
Tel: 1.888.508.1888

blackqylynnh
2/18/17

Thank God for reviews, I will not buy anything from ShoeDazzle, I don't care how cute they are. Thank you all for your reviews, I will for surely go elsewhere where and purchase my shoes and boots. It's a scam, to get you to pay 39.95 a month for a pair of shoes barely worth 10.00. I got it , you guys rock keep up the good work.

gabriellei
2/17/17

For the past 2 months I been trying to cancel this stupid membership and they wouldn't do it. The first time I tired calling the woman told me "They Don't cancel Memberships But, they can refund me my money." Like that makes no F***KING Sense but, whatever try again next month. So, today after looking through my bank statement the took the money was taken out which I Had a feeling. So, I call them and it seemed like when I told them I wanted to talk with the manager the suddenly could cancel my account. Well just to let anyone know before you do the membership it's 39.95 a month and for what kind of quality of shoes you may ask.. They are cheap no worth 39.95 more like 10.00

Tip for consumers: DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!11

justinb125
2/17/17

Worst customer service ever i bought a pair of shoes there i used my points that i have saved up so the shoes were free they removed the points plus charged my card for the shoes when i called and tried talking with them about this they didnt want to hear it and they did nothing to help me i would not recommend them to anyone thieves they are

daniellep48
2/15/17

Do not buy a $15 shirt from them because they will keep charging your card!!! & every time they take money from it I call them & make it put it right back on my card

stephaniec118
2/15/17

I FINALLY DECIDED TO ORDER A PAIR OF GLADIATOR SANDALS DUE TO THE FACT I COULD NOT FIND ANY IN MY SIZE ELSE WHERE WITH IT BEING MY FIRST PAIR I GOT A DISCOUNT BUT THEY OVER CHARGED MY CARD AND I CALLED TO CANCEL AND NO ONE KNOWS WHERE MY MONEY IS **PLEASE DO NOT WASTE UR MONEY******* and make sure you check ur account as well.!! Disappointed that they are getting away with scamming people.

sinnotax
2/14/17

I already made a call to cancel my membership on Feb 6. Then several days later I checked my email and found out my card was charged on Feb 10.

I cannot make repeated calls, esp when the call took more than 8 min and I still didn't get what I want. The girl just kept talking offering this and that, I said I want to proceed with cancelling the membership NOW. The call was cut but I SAID it several times that I wanted to cancel my account! They just kept talking $#*!s & didn't respond to my request! I didn't call back and thought it was done but now my card was charged!

As for the shoes, they are all CHEAP shoes but worth it ONLY if you buy during sale (at $10-15 price range). I bought over 10 heels & some flats because I could not resist the prices, but only one heels that fit (all flats fit tho). All the other heels hurt so much that I never wore them & threw everything away. Once I use my credit to buy a $40 shoes, in few weeks it was on sale for $10!!

FYI, your so called VIP credits are traps as you cannot use them on sale items. It is nonsense, but you get all the benefits when u skip the payment every month because you can use your money on anything u want. So BEWARE!!

patriciaa79
2/13/17

I bought two pair of shoes from shoe dazzle and those shoes hurt my feet and I got them a half size big I can't even walk in them I will never order from them again.....Waste of money....smdh

adrianaf9
2/12/17

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes for my mother and sister for Christmas, it is now February and they have taken 50$ out of my bank account after I paid for my first pairs of shoes FOUR DIFFERENT TIMES!!!!!!!!! Will never order again and I will NOT EVER recommend this company to anyone!!!!

taras60
2/8/17

Bought one pair of shoes and they kept taking money out of my account for months!!! Called them and took me an hour to get them to understand I did not want the VIP membership . Still not getting my money back!!!

missk7
2/3/17

I was a member but after my 2nd pair of cheap boots I cancelled. I mine as well get all of your shoes from RAINBOW! At least you'd get the same quality for less money. Love shoes but I can Find, and have $200 dollar shoes for 45 and !100 shoes for 39.95. Shoe Dazzle please!!!

areniag
1/30/17

I have used their site for several months now and have not had any problems until today. I was skipping the months I didn't want and decided to get charged the 39.95 dollar member credit this month. I waited for a buy one get one sale because that's the only time I buy from them. One recently came up and I bought two shoes and double checked the order page for any unwanted magazine subscriptions and made sure my member credit would apply. (which it said it did) Little did I know that YOU CANNOT use member credit any way you want! (even though it's YOUR money!) I checked my bank account and I had been charged another 39.95. When I contacted them as to why, they said that member credit is not available for this promotion so I paid full price for the other shoe..... I'm sorry but it was MY money that I paid to be a "VIP" member of this site and I can't use it however I want!? And now I have to wait for my shoes and send them back to get a refund. So, basically if I had just skipped the month and then paid when I saw the sale I would have been able to get it?...... Does that make sense to anyone? Way to trick your "VIP" customers into having to spend more money. If you do buy from them triple check every freaking little thing. Or they'll take your money.

janelled6
1/29/17

I did not expect much for $39.95, I usually spend $600 plus on shoes, however I saw an ad on tv with a cute shoe and though why not I will wear them once. I know quality shoes and I know cheap. These weren't cheap. Steve Madden is cheap. This is cardboard and plastic. They oddly were not the most uncomfortable shoes ever...well cardboard is soft...but this was the cheapest quality shoe I have EVER seen. It was ridiculous. The only way to cancel is to call customer service. It wasn't that difficult at the end of the day but stupid I had to call rather than just do it online. This company is (I think) owned by and works just the same as Adore Me, Just Fab. You get the subscription even if you don't want to and have to call to cancel. I guess if you don't care about quality this can work but know how bad these shoes are.

lcc4
1/25/17

my granddaughter bought 1 pair of boots. Every month since, my credit card has been charged $39.95 by Shoedazzle. I called my credit card company and they are familiar with this company. They cancelled my credit card and issued me a new one, as shoedazzle does not want to stop. The girl from Shoedazzle, said you are a VIP member and you have credits toward shoes, I said no, I did not want more shoes, I want my money back. I am turning them into the better business bureau,
their business practices are very suspect. If you have ever purchased from them check you bank statements. Maybe they think people won't concern themselves, over $39.95 they are not making money on the shoes they sell, they are making money, stealing money from you.

harriettek1
1/24/17

SCAM! Be came VIP without knowing it after a purchase until I find out I have been paying 39.95 a month on my bank statements. To use the so called credit you still have to pay the 39.95 etc!
Impossible to get decent information from phoneconversations and to stop the monthly charge! Will take action! Harriette

destinyl3
1/21/17

I've been a member for about 4 months, I love Shoe Dazzle. the shoes are great quality for the price. I've ordered about 6 pair.. all the other reviews you are reading of people being scammed out of money is a LIE> those people failed to read that they DO charge you $39.95 a month ONLY if you do not opt out between the 1st - 5th of the month. seriously its not hard. like 4 clicks on the website.. done. but with that being said, if they do take your money because you/they did not opt out. but that money is saved to the account- like a pre-paid credit you get to spend on shoes. seriously don't knock it till you try it

robinc78
1/18/17

These are cheap plastic shoes. They stink like petroleum. If you try to return them you will NEVER get your money back. This is a scam. BEWARE!!!

jonalynh
1/18/17

I am so happy with my orders. I got them with in 2weeks. I'll definitely order again from them. Good job team shoedazzle!!

laurenp49
1/7/17

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT throw away your money at shoe dazzle! This company will scam you out of your money! First of all, they give you a style quiz to pick out shoes they "think" you will like. Personally, I like to pick out my own damn shoes not have them preselected for me. Then on top of that, their sizes run small so when you return them, they refund you less than half of what you paid! WORST customer experience EVER!

barbarab204
1/6/17

This is the biggest pain in the ass website I have ever had to deal with.
Like someone else said, I wish I could give them negative stars.
Don't waste your money and time.............time because you can't get the monthly charges to stop, can't speak to a human at customer service after many minutes even over an hour.......no human!!!!
Horrible,continued lack of customer service!!!!!!

mimir3
1/4/17

This Seller is one more of a handful of relatively new Sellers, such as Wish, Rosegal, etc....which are all scams and rip-offs! My Credit Card Co. Credited back all of their charges.....I'm one of the few lucky ones! The only thing they do well is ripping off customers, and charging credit cards!

autumnp3
1/4/17

This place is horrible. The product is extremely cheaply made and over priced. The sizing is all wrong and the shoes fall apart after 1 wear. I tried 3 different products: 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of jeans. The first pair of shoes I ordered, the heel fell off the first day I wore them. Then I ordered a pair of jeans that were incorrectly sized so I sent them back and was charged shipping. Then I ordered another pair of shoes that were so cheaply made it was laughable and I was not about to keep them for the $39.95 it cost me, so I returned them and was charged for shipping again. I have requested to cancel my membership and have my store credit refunded and I was told that I can cancel my VIP membership, but that my store credit would go to waste because they can't refund a store credit.

stephaniep80
1/3/17

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCA SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCA SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

kanuy
1/3/17

I ordered shoes on Dec 22, it was supposed to be delivered on Jan 3. It was never delivered. Moreover, I wasted 5-6 hours with the consultants, they didn't even bother to return me my money! MOST FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! NEVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM SHOEDAZZLE!! WORST COMPANY!!

elaianam
1/2/17

I tried to use some of the credit I have in store for the two consecutive monthly payments as a VIP member since 2012 and comes up that I can't use those credits for the discounted items, so if I wanna buy them on sale I have to pay with my card or buy them full price with the credit that I already have! There is not point then to have them discount my bank account each month when you can't use those credits on the items that are on sale!!!!

nicolel74
1/2/17

None of the shoes are on sale. You never get the 10$ off or any of the other offers. None fit. Returns are a joke. I bought a pair of Gwen Stefani shioes the heel broke after I wore them 3 times. Garbage.

Helpful answer

Until you purchase your first pair of shoes they will not charge you. Once you do you then have till the 5th of each month to skip. If you forget to do this then you will be charged the $39.95 monthly membership fee. If you choose to cancel you have to call CS and they will cancel. The CS is great and the shoes are good For $39.95 the quality is decent! hope this helps!

By J K. on 6/28/13
Helpful answer

This is a pattern with this company!!! This also happened to me after I canceled my account when I called they talked me out of it by crediting my account for 1 month then giving me 500 points. Don't fall for it you can find better quality shoes so many other places!!! Take the credit and run fast and don't look back!!! They don't deserve our business!!!

By JANET L. on 11/7/15
Helpful answer

There's no cancelation fee.

By Jenie L. on 10/20/15
Helpful answer

There is no sign up fee. You must 'skip the month ' by the 5th of the month to avoid being charged $39.95 (which is applied to any purchase) while still being a member. Or you can just cancel completely at any time.

By elizabeth o. on 5/17/15
Helpful answer

I was a good customer until they treated me so bad by not being a good business. I ordered a pair of boots when they arrived I tried on one boot not both and when I called to let them know I received two left feet they didn't give a damn! If you are looking for good quality for less try Zara or Aldo they stand behind they products and the quality and style of shoes are excellent don't waste your time with Shoe Dazzle they will definitely disappoint you on the end!! Good-luck!!! Janet

By JANET L. on 1/9/16

bad quality

By Brit E. on 10/9/15
Helpful answer

The only thing that I know to do is call. The customer service number I have for them is 888-508-1888. That said, I never found their customer service reps that helpful.

By M B. on 9/7/15
Helpful answer

I honestly don't know. Think mine came UPS in the states.

By Collette A. on 6/29/15
Helpful answer

If you call the toll free number 1-888-508-1888 and ask them to verify your VIP Membership was canceled they will be able to tell you. Word to the wise.....check your bank statement to make sure they didn't charge you, they have a habit of doing that even after you cancel, it happened to me! Have a great day! Janet

By JANET L. on 12/3/15
Helpful answer

If you just need to change your account details, shipping address, etc., you can do this hovering your mouse's arrow at the top towards the right where it says VIP account (it should be to the left of the checkout button). A drop down menu should then appear. Click on account details. After that, you should see a menu on the right. Click to change whatever details you need to. Don't forget to hit the save changes button! To discontinue your membership with Shoedazzle, I believe you have to call them personally.

By Gina S. on 4/26/15
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other customers.

8 Photos for ShoeDazzle