Review of ShoeDazzle

El Segundo, CA, US
Tel: 1.888.508.1888

janelled6
1/29/17

I did not expect much for $39.95, I usually spend $600 plus on shoes, however I saw an ad on tv with a cute shoe and though why not I will wear them once. I know quality shoes and I know cheap. These weren't cheap. Steve Madden is cheap. This is cardboard and plastic. They oddly were not the most uncomfortable shoes ever...well cardboard is soft...but this was the cheapest quality shoe I have EVER seen. It was ridiculous. The only way to cancel is to call customer service. It wasn't that difficult at the end of the day but stupid I had to call rather than just do it online. This company is (I think) owned by and works just the same as Adore Me, Just Fab. You get the subscription even if you don't want to and have to call to cancel. I guess if you don't care about quality this can work but know how bad these shoes are.

lcc4
1/25/17

my granddaughter bought 1 pair of boots. Every month since, my credit card has been charged $39.95 by Shoedazzle. I called my credit card company and they are familiar with this company. They cancelled my credit card and issued me a new one, as shoedazzle does not want to stop. The girl from Shoedazzle, said you are a VIP member and you have credits toward shoes, I said no, I did not want more shoes, I want my money back. I am turning them into the better business bureau,
their business practices are very suspect. If you have ever purchased from them check you bank statements. Maybe they think people won't concern themselves, over $39.95 they are not making money on the shoes they sell, they are making money, stealing money from you.

harriettek1
1/24/17

SCAM! Be came VIP without knowing it after a purchase until I find out I have been paying 39.95 a month on my bank statements. To use the so called credit you still have to pay the 39.95 etc!
Impossible to get decent information from phoneconversations and to stop the monthly charge! Will take action! Harriette

destinyl3
1/21/17

I've been a member for about 4 months, I love Shoe Dazzle. the shoes are great quality for the price. I've ordered about 6 pair.. all the other reviews you are reading of people being scammed out of money is a LIE> those people failed to read that they DO charge you $39.95 a month ONLY if you do not opt out between the 1st - 5th of the month. seriously its not hard. like 4 clicks on the website.. done. but with that being said, if they do take your money because you/they did not opt out. but that money is saved to the account- like a pre-paid credit you get to spend on shoes. seriously don't knock it till you try it

robinc78
1/18/17

These are cheap plastic shoes. They stink like petroleum. If you try to return them you will NEVER get your money back. This is a scam. BEWARE!!!

jonalynh
1/18/17

I am so happy with my orders. I got them with in 2weeks. I'll definitely order again from them. Good job team shoedazzle!!

laurenp49
1/7/17

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT throw away your money at shoe dazzle! This company will scam you out of your money! First of all, they give you a style quiz to pick out shoes they "think" you will like. Personally, I like to pick out my own damn shoes not have them preselected for me. Then on top of that, their sizes run small so when you return them, they refund you less than half of what you paid! WORST customer experience EVER!

barbarab204
1/6/17

This is the biggest pain in the ass website I have ever had to deal with.
Like someone else said, I wish I could give them negative stars.
Don't waste your money and time.............time because you can't get the monthly charges to stop, can't speak to a human at customer service after many minutes even over an hour.......no human!!!!
Horrible,continued lack of customer service!!!!!!

mimir3
1/4/17

This Seller is one more of a handful of relatively new Sellers, such as Wish, Rosegal, etc....which are all scams and rip-offs! My Credit Card Co. Credited back all of their charges.....I'm one of the few lucky ones! The only thing they do well is ripping off customers, and charging credit cards!

autumnp3
1/4/17

This place is horrible. The product is extremely cheaply made and over priced. The sizing is all wrong and the shoes fall apart after 1 wear. I tried 3 different products: 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of jeans. The first pair of shoes I ordered, the heel fell off the first day I wore them. Then I ordered a pair of jeans that were incorrectly sized so I sent them back and was charged shipping. Then I ordered another pair of shoes that were so cheaply made it was laughable and I was not about to keep them for the $39.95 it cost me, so I returned them and was charged for shipping again. I have requested to cancel my membership and have my store credit refunded and I was told that I can cancel my VIP membership, but that my store credit would go to waste because they can't refund a store credit.

stephaniep80
1/3/17

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCA SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCA SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

kanuy
1/3/17

I ordered shoes on Dec 22, it was supposed to be delivered on Jan 3. It was never delivered. Moreover, I wasted 5-6 hours with the consultants, they didn't even bother to return me my money! MOST FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! NEVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM SHOEDAZZLE!! WORST COMPANY!!

elaianam
1/2/17

I tried to use some of the credit I have in store for the two consecutive monthly payments as a VIP member since 2012 and comes up that I can't use those credits for the discounted items, so if I wanna buy them on sale I have to pay with my card or buy them full price with the credit that I already have! There is not point then to have them discount my bank account each month when you can't use those credits on the items that are on sale!!!!

nicolel74
1/2/17

None of the shoes are on sale. You never get the 10$ off or any of the other offers. None fit. Returns are a joke. I bought a pair of Gwen Stefani shioes the heel broke after I wore them 3 times. Garbage.

gaill26
12/27/16

The customer service people were nice,but it took all morning to finally get my order processed. They said my card wouldn't go through.Finally after 6 calls the customer service lady said oh your card is not associated with the recipient address.omg. seriously. From now on I'll stick with dsw macys and 6 pm.

kellyr99
12/25/16

They stole $35 from me. Saying my card was invalid I clearly had $35 on my card before I ordered with them called my card and now I only have $5!!!! I left with nothing from this website only to have my money that I worked hard for get stolen by a bull$#*! website that should be shut down. Scam to the max. Not to mention. I guess it was a website that one of the dumb Kardashian's made so go $#*!ing figure. Will take this to small claims court if I don't get my money back onto my card.

kellyl103
12/22/16

I'm never ordering anything from this company again. The customer service representatives are rude and uneducated. They will hang up the phone on you rather than ensure your service issue is taken care of and to avoid refunding you your money. Don't waste your time!

lucianiaf
12/20/16

I just received my first order of two pairs of boots. I paid 39.99. The quality of the boots are awful you get what you pay for!

rubyj13
12/19/16

I ordered winter fuzzy boots for Christmas presents and I received them wrapped in plastic with no box. Not sure how I am supposed to present them with no box but I will be cancelling my vip status membership because if this is how they treat the v.i.p. members then I don't want to be a part of it. 50% off my next order is not going to help me not be embarrassed when I give these to someone in a bag. Very disappointed.

nancym146
12/18/16

After ordering from this site one time, I had a fraudulent charge come through my account a month later. Be very careful ordering from this site. I emailed shoedazzle about it as well, and they didn't even bother to reply.

samj100
12/18/16

The shoes maybe cute and inexpensive, however, I had to call 4 times to cancel my membership with this company. They kept taking $40 out of my account every month after I tried canceling my membership. Every person I talked to said that their notes said "I wanted to opt out that month of the VIP program, not cancel my membership." I will never use this service again

Tip for consumers: Don't.

lisab302
12/16/16

I ordered 2 pairs of boots, I need wide calf and checking the measurements they posted, the wide calf should have fit with no problem. Saw I would become a VIP member and you had to "skip" the month between the 1-5 of each month or be charged 39.95. Fine, I plan to cancel as soon as I get the boots, before I even have to skip a month....yeah right, took forever to ship. Got the boots, one pair was good, the other was no where near the posted measurements, so I returned them. Also takes forever, and I have to call to see what happened, they received them, but never processed the return. They'll force it through and I'll get my credit for 21.18 in 5-7 days....Really?? Meanwhile, I go on the site to "skip" the month on the 4th, seems to be all good. A couple days later, I see they took the 39.95 from my account. I get on the chat, they say I didn't opt to skip and can I prove it? Can I prove it??? I didn't realize I was going to have to prove it.. Tell them I want to cancel my membership and I want the 39.95 and the 21.18 from the return back on my card at once. They end the chat.. Open a new chat, it comes up "Justfab", forgot to change her screen I guess, 2 names, same company. She changes it to shoedazzle and after going through it all again, confirms I'll be refunded my 39.95 and 15.23, suddenly there's a restocking fee on their misrepresented sizing....Got the 39.95 the next day, 2 weeks later still waiting for the 21.18. Have sent multiple emails, they don't respond to and chats they end. Run screaming from shoedazzle and justfab, I believe dresslily is them as well, going to every outlet I can to get the word out

samanthaj42
12/16/16

I ordered two pairs of shoes a week ago and it is exactly a week later (still no shoes, thy hadn't even been shipped and it was delayed for no reason) and I was charged for my order a second time. I called customer service, which they say is award winning, and they were stupid asked me to three way my bank to see why my money wasn't back in my account. Where they do that at? I work customer service that is not how you do business at all. Not to mention they are not accredited by the better business bureau at all!!! I made them cancel my membership and my order and told them if my money don't come back on my card soon I'm am gonna sue period

lydiaa12
Lydia A.
12/13/16

If you want anything to be done with Shoe Dazzle, you have to do it yourself. I returned shoes to them one month ago and still no refund. I finally reached out to them and was told the system has not been updated with my return and it manually had to be processed. It will take 5-7 days to return my money on top of that a $5.95 restocking will charged for each item. Totally a waste. The shoes are nothing like advertised on their website.

kathrynd17
12/13/16

They delayed my first order. It says I can cancel anytime. Now they say if i cancel they won't ship the order and they'll charge me 39.95 anyway

Helpful answer

Until you purchase your first pair of shoes they will not charge you. Once you do you then have till the 5th of each month to skip. If you forget to do this then you will be charged the $39.95 monthly membership fee. If you choose to cancel you have to call CS and they will cancel. The CS is great and the shoes are good For $39.95 the quality is decent! hope this helps!

By J K. on 6/28/13
Helpful answer

This is a pattern with this company!!! This also happened to me after I canceled my account when I called they talked me out of it by crediting my account for 1 month then giving me 500 points. Don't fall for it you can find better quality shoes so many other places!!! Take the credit and run fast and don't look back!!! They don't deserve our business!!!

By JANET L. on 11/7/15
Helpful answer

There's no cancelation fee.

By Jenie L. on 10/20/15
Helpful answer

There is no sign up fee. You must 'skip the month ' by the 5th of the month to avoid being charged $39.95 (which is applied to any purchase) while still being a member. Or you can just cancel completely at any time.

By elizabeth o. on 5/17/15
Helpful answer

I was a good customer until they treated me so bad by not being a good business. I ordered a pair of boots when they arrived I tried on one boot not both and when I called to let them know I received two left feet they didn't give a damn! If you are looking for good quality for less try Zara or Aldo they stand behind they products and the quality and style of shoes are excellent don't waste your time with Shoe Dazzle they will definitely disappoint you on the end!! Good-luck!!! Janet

By JANET L. on 1/9/16

bad quality

By Brit E. on 10/9/15
Helpful answer

The only thing that I know to do is call. The customer service number I have for them is 888-508-1888. That said, I never found their customer service reps that helpful.

By M B. on 9/7/15
Helpful answer

I honestly don't know. Think mine came UPS in the states.

By Collette A. on 6/29/15
Helpful answer

If you call the toll free number 1-888-508-1888 and ask them to verify your VIP Membership was canceled they will be able to tell you. Word to the wise.....check your bank statement to make sure they didn't charge you, they have a habit of doing that even after you cancel, it happened to me! Have a great day! Janet

By JANET L. on 12/3/15
Helpful answer

If you just need to change your account details, shipping address, etc., you can do this hovering your mouse's arrow at the top towards the right where it says VIP account (it should be to the left of the checkout button). A drop down menu should then appear. Click on account details. After that, you should see a menu on the right. Click to change whatever details you need to. Don't forget to hit the save changes button! To discontinue your membership with Shoedazzle, I believe you have to call them personally.

By Gina S. on 4/26/15
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other customers.

8 Photos for ShoeDazzle