US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

johns1179
2/23/16

Shoe dazzle is just another Internet rip-off. Avoid this site like the plague. If you don't find that little box and uncheck it, they will steal $39.95 from you each month. They don't let you know, they just take it. Worthless. I would give it 0 stars.

calvellam
2/11/16

That's why u are suppose to read the VIP info! Some people are saying that shoedazzle is taking money but it clearly states it on the website & if you dont agree, nobody is making you agree! It is not their fault that some people cant comprehand & I have ordered from them & I skip the month & I have never had a problem skipping now on the other hand I do not like just fab & I prefer shoe dazzle's sale prices

jenniferl132
2/9/16

I've been a VIP member of Shoedazzle since 2012. I LOVED shoedazzle. Loved my purchases as well. I bought tons of shoes, purses, and accessories. They didn't scam you into becoming a VIP member back then like JustFab does. You were asked very clearly if you wanted to become a VIP member and it wasn't done automatically after making a purchase. Also it automatically added your credit onto your purchase but now its up to you i guess. I hadn't purchased anything from them in about a year and all of a sudden I get charged 39.95. So, I said i would just use the credit and cancel. So I made a purchase thinking they were the same company I had purchased from SOOO many times before. Not. I paid the full amount plus shipping and was confused because it never added the credit. I had to call customer service and get a refund. Thankfully that situation was somewhat painless although, I have to wait 5-7 days to get my money back that shouldn't have been taken at all. Also the style points used to go towards a 39.95 credit but now you can only use it to buy specific things that they have chosen. I am not a fan anymore. They have become a monster that I wont be purchasing from in the future.

nataliee15
2/9/16

Of course I was first enticed to order from shoe dazzle from a FaceBook Advertisement. I ordered one pair of boots for 50% off since it was my first order, so I thought it was a great deal. Come to realize a month later that the site charges you $39.95 monthly despite whether you purchase more items or not. I immediately call customer service to get my refund and with the intent to cancel this "VIP" membership. She goes on and on about the benefits of the VIP membership and basically does everything in her power to stall me from continuing with my intent to cancel. She explains that i can "skip this month" within the first 5 days of every month to not get charged. I gave up talking to her on the phone and continued to "skip this month" for 2 more months. This month, i completely forgot about this annoying membership and forgot to skip the month and was charged $39.95. I dreaded calling their customer service but this time i was not taking no for an answer. The customer service told me how it was my fault that i did not "press the simple box" online in order to skip the month as well as reminding me of all the "benefits" of being VIP. she went on and on, once again, asking me to remain a VIP member and asking me why I wanted to cancel my account. It's honestly one of the most infuriating websites i have ever had to deal with. Luckily I was able to finally cancel my VIP account after 20 minutes on the phone. just don't buy anything from Shoe Dazzle....

stephanyb
2/8/16

I purchased two pairs of boots from shoedazzle. But when I bought my boots I began to think about it and started to read all these bad reviews. I started worry since I had already paid and ordered my boots but after all I just stayed positive and waited for my ordered which came in less than a week on standard shipping and I love my boots!!! The only downside to being a member is that fee they charge you but overall good experience!!!

kjerstanm
2/7/16

In december I joined Shoedazzle.com believing that I had registered for a free account. I purchased an item at an insanely good deal and at first was pretty content.

Fast forward to actually receiving the item. The item was cheap looking and poorly constructed with black marks on the base of the sneaker. The zippers on the side did not work and the shoes were incredibly uncomfortable. Later that week I called shoedazzle and demanded a refund, only to be told that if I asked for a refund they would charge me a $5.95 handling fee. Excuse me? You ripped ME off shoedazzle! You cheated ME shoedazzle. You inconvenienced ME shoedazzle, and now you want to charge me to fix YOUR mistake? Absolutely ridiculous. Just wanting to get shoedazzle out of my life I decided to just exchange the item for something to save my money.

Here comes the worst part. This whole time I thought that I had been under a free account. I never would have authorized a paid account subscription and never saw any clear text that stated that I would be charged a monthly fee. Turns out somehow shoedazzle signed me up for a VIP paid account. What?!? I NEVER authorized this sort of account or monthly payments and never saw any clear text stating that I would be charged for my membership. Outraged, I called shoedazzle again. I was connected with a lackluster agent who danced around my questions and wouldn't respect my decisions. Finally, I demanded to speak with a manager. I was put on hold for at least 10 minutes before speaking with a manager. The manager was equally annoying but did end up (theoretically) canceling whatever subscription they had forced on me and getting me a refund for my money. I will be following up with my bank and with shoedazzle to make sure that I get all my money back.

After this is all said and done I will be demanding to have my profile and information deleted from their database and demanding no further contact from this company.

Save yourself the money, time, and pain. Do not buy from shoedazzle.com, justfab.com, fabletics.com or affiliated companies and let everyone you know be aware to do the same.

Tip for consumers: a tip for those of you who want to buy from shoedazzle? DON'T. This site and it's parent company are a scam. They have already faced a class action lawsuit in california and are pending a consumer attack in the UK for violating consumer law in Britain. Plus it's owned by Kim Kardashian and who in their right mind would want to pump cash into her wallet?

candicec8
2/3/16

Cheap, ugly and falls apart first day worn! Customer service not good, once changed no credits and this is a flop!! Stay away...

kristik6
2/1/16

I literally was on the checkout page for a half hour trying to purchase a stupid pair of boots that have been out of stock in my size and color choice, and it kept saying EVERYTHING was invalid! First my phone number, then my CCV#, then my billing address, etc. I finally realized that if I kept refreshing the page it would accept information I input. I got excited thinking it was finally going to work UNTIL it said my billing address didn't match the address connected to my card, and I couldn't get it to work. Done. I'm seriously frustrated and very disappointed with this website. I didn't even get the chance to be a return customer!!! Zero stars!

elizabethh96
1/31/16

Ive now gotten several pairs from them now and I love all of them. Good quality, great fit and very cute shoes. Next im looking to order some clothes as soon as I have this baby lol..

queena10
1/31/16

I have been a Shoe Dazzle VIP member for about half a year now. I am very satisfied with the shoes I have received. HOWEVER, if you ever try to make a return, they will NICKLE AND DIME YOU! I sent a return in because I wasn't happy with clothing items I had purchased. The material was cheap and not worth the money. They took away my coupon I had originally used to buy it and they applied the return as a store credit. I went to use the store credit and it's unable to be used on any promotions! This makes no $#*!ing sense. It's MY money, not another coupon. I returned something and got a store credit that I can't even $#*!ing use when I want!? How does that make any sense. -_-

katier32
1/29/16

I have bought 2 pair boots from shoedazzle and both time the boots fell right apart. The products are cheap and I will not buy from them again. I should have read the reviews before buying.

danielleg26
1/20/16

Never ordered from the site, and probably never will due to the reviews. I just about ordered a pair when I thought to myself this has to be to good to be true. $10 high quality boots? No way. Thank god I looked at the reviews before placing any type of important information on their site.

rebeccas86
1/20/16

Due to the horrible reviews I will not order from them. I did order from their sister company JustFab and they were horrible. I had to change my debit card number bc after I cancelled my membership they continued to charge me. And their customer Service was rude and terrible. After dealing with JustFab, I won't order from this company.

alaunnah
1/17/16

The shoes are cheap and low quality. If you forget to "skip" the month they charge you $39.95. However the worse part is, once you have the $39.95 credit on your account, there's only a limited amount of things you can use it on! The credit CANNOT be split into different transaction. For example, I found a crossbody purse for $29.95, thinking I could use my credit towards it and keep the remaining amount on my account, but I cant'! The credit must be used all at once. How can you charge my card, take my money but not let me use it on items i want?! There is not one thing i find cute to use my credit on. The trend in shoes right now is lace up/ tie up heels, every other online retailer has many cute styles of them, EXCEPT shoedazzle. The definitely need to hire some new buyers who can keep up with the latest fashion trends atleast.

tanishaj2
1/16/16

I place an order on Saturday January-9-2016 I paid for 2-3 days shipping & its Saturday Jan-16-2016 it's been a WEEK & I still haven't received my shoes! I will NEVER order another shoe from them EVER again. Shipping is ridiculous! Customer service Is horrible. FedEx told me shoe dazzle use the slowest shipping methed they have which is 7-14 Business days! Such a huge inconvenience Customer service never apologize or nothing . I ended telling the rep on the phone I will send the shoes back & hung the phone up.

melissas106
1/15/16

I signed up with shoedazzle and I paid $10 for my boot and $5 for shipping. I love my boot, it arrived in a timely manner. I have absolutely no issues with them and I am a very picky online shopper.

sheilac17
1/14/16

You are committing to make a purchase of $39 every month. You are suppose to be able to request slip a month, that don't work. They draft the money off your accounts anyway and you accumulate credits. I've called 3 different times trying to get the membership cancelled and it has not happened. You will catch hell getting them out of your bank account!

cm112
1/12/16

DO NOT BUY!!! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE PRODUCT IN THE RETURN POLICY. I did not like the shoes nor are they sized correctly. I paid $10 for a pair of shoes and $5 shipping then they charged me $6 to ship it back. I paid more in shipping than the shoe!!! Never shop here!!!!

caitlind10
1/12/16

I have ordered five pairs of shoes from Shoedazzle and have been happy with each purchase. They all came within 5 days of ordering them, and the quality is better than I expected. Before signing up, make sure you read carefully that if you do not 'skip the month' you will be charged the $39.95. I have 'skipped the month' two times now and have not been charged, so I'm not sure what the rest of you are doing wrong. Maybe trying to beat the system and only signing up for a $10 pair of shoes and then trying to cancel is where you went wrong - not justifying that they should have taken it from you, but maybe don't sign up for a monthly membership if you don't plan on sticking it out. 100% would recommend to any financial stable shoe lover that I know.

deepikab
1/12/16

I became VIP member and they took $40 per month from my account . Then I canceled my VIP membership. and I got my money back after a week. Thank God.......

helena101
1/12/16

Don't sign and buy, you will be charged for monthly fee.

jadahb
1/12/16

I ordered a pair of shoes for 11.19 I thought that was too good to be true and it definitely was too good to be true. I do alot of online shopping and I rarely check my transactions...well to make this long story short, they took 55.95 cents out of my account and I have yet to recieve my shoes. Don't make an account and don't get excited about becoming an elite vip member ! That $#*! is a rip off! You will be charged monthly and getting your money back will be like winning the lottery

karmiyap
1/9/16

- Reading is fundemntal . Shoe dazzle Is a great . Always read what your signing up and ask questions . Shoe dazzle is not a scam for those who are wondering based off the reviews . Being kind will get you great customer service . Return and exchange was easy and customer service was helpful and nice and I canceled both accounts with no problem . I will be signing up again whenever my circumstance is better .

jonip3
1/9/16

I trusted Shoe Dazzle with my bank account info but they steal money from me, they have been charging me $39.95 every month for items I didn't buy!!! They charge me twice for $39.95 and I have to report them as fraud to my bank. I can't even click a star on it.. NEVER AGAIN with Shoe Dazzle!!! All of you out there... please check/monitor your bank account... Shoe Dazzle is stealing your money!!!

courtneya16
1/7/16

I became a VIP member and ordered one pair of shoes and I got them but they are bad quality. Then I canceled my membership, but was still charged the $39.95. When I tried to call I was talking to the automated voice system that said they understood normal sentences and that took 15 minutes until finally they directed me to someone else, but then I was waiting for another 15 minutes before I finally was able to talk to someone. That time was a waste because they did not give me a refund even though it was their fault because I canceled my membership. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM OR BECOME A VIP MEMBER!!!!

34 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
7/20/16
Answer
andreaw46
A: No you can only get another item that matches the same price they took
7/26/16