US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

susans206
3/13/16

I am incredibly angry with shoe dazzle yet again. They are a terrible company that makes operating with them difficult and extremely unpleasant. It is taking everything in my being not to release a string of curse words in this review. Do not sign up for a vip membership for shoedazzle, they make it so difficult to cancel. If you want to skip paying for the month there is only a small window to do so, if you miss it your credit card will be charged!! Terrible company that clearly does not care about the customer.

lisel8
3/12/16

Even at the low prices, terrible quality. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes - one boot, one sandal and one shoe.

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. If you know a quality shoe, don't bother. No leather. No suede. Just plastic junk.

brattyl
3/10/16

I am a shoedazzle VIP member since 2014. See before you become a VIP it was stated in there that if you don't skip the month they will charge $39 for membership BUT!!! You can used the credit so I don't see anything wrong with that or shoedazzle is a scam! Yall better read and understand the info first before yall putting reviews negatively. I love shoedazzle i have tons of shoe pair from them and I love it! Even there clothing is loved.

jessicaa76
3/8/16

Good luck trying to return anything ! Their customer service is horrible they speak little to no English . I tried to return 5 pairs of shoes out of the 32 I have purchased from them as they did not fit properly . At $45 a piece I was told I am only able to return two of them ! What good are shoes that don't fit properly . They are all in their original packaging and never worn . After I return the two I will be canceling my monthly subscription.

teyat
3/6/16

I am a returning shoe dazzle VIP member and as for my previous membership last year I enjoyed my experience. The VIP membership gave me the site chance of getting a new pair of cute shoes every month which was kind of cool to me. I canceled the membership because of financial setback, but that was as simple as calling customer service. Nothing but positive this way.

robl46
2/26/16

I had to deal with these inept automatons because someone fraudulently opened an account with my Visa. Despite reporting the fraud and cancelling my Visa account, I was charged three months in a row! On the last charge both myself and a representative from my bank attempted to get them to refund my fraudulent charge so that I could avoid canceliing yet another credit card, but they refused! And talking to both the customer service rep and her supervisor was like talking to a robot who spoke bad English. They never repsonded to what I said, just kept repeating the same phrases back at me while refusing to offer any type of assistance. The worst type of experience.

harmoneyp
2/25/16

I was skeptical about ordering from Shoe Dazzle at first but I took a chance and ordered 2 pairs of thigh high boots. They got delivered 2 days early and look exactly how they did on the website! When I called customer service to get details about the VIP, I was informed that all I had to do was skip the month within the first 5 days of the month and I won't be charged. I skipped February with no problem and I also set a reminder in my phone for the future to skip the month if I didn't want to purchase any shoes at that time. I will definitely be ordering from them again!

mariac126
2/25/16

I love these shoes, they look super cute and i love the wine color.

chrism230
2/25/16

Yes the prices seem to be great but if you ever have any problems they are AWFUL to deal with. The shoes they have may be beautiful if you like impractically high heals or else you have to settle for dog ugly low heels.... sorry this is an insult to dogs. When you do find one you think might work, they are poorly designed. Straps are too short to go around ankles unless you have twigs. ( I have a friend who is size 4 and could not buckle them ) Returning them is a real challenge. Trying to get a clear understanding of what you need to do is challenging due to their poor communication system and they... in this day of emails ...can't email you a confirmation of what was agreed upon. They will only make a "note" of it in the account. Right and then change it to what ever they then feel like?? Very poor business model. Canceling the VIP membership is another challenge. The times you can cancel is very limited and you can't do it online. You have to call. Talk about having to jump through hoops. Save yourself from a frustrating experience. This company is not worth it.

ceew1
2/23/16

This has to be one pf the worst mistakes I have ever made. The shoe quality is poor and this company is a complete rip off.

johns1179
2/23/16

Shoe dazzle is just another Internet rip-off. Avoid this site like the plague. If you don't find that little box and uncheck it, they will steal $39.95 from you each month. They don't let you know, they just take it. Worthless. I would give it 0 stars.

calvellam
2/11/16

That's why u are suppose to read the VIP info! Some people are saying that shoedazzle is taking money but it clearly states it on the website & if you dont agree, nobody is making you agree! It is not their fault that some people cant comprehand & I have ordered from them & I skip the month & I have never had a problem skipping now on the other hand I do not like just fab & I prefer shoe dazzle's sale prices

jenniferl132
2/9/16

I've been a VIP member of Shoedazzle since 2012. I LOVED shoedazzle. Loved my purchases as well. I bought tons of shoes, purses, and accessories. They didn't scam you into becoming a VIP member back then like JustFab does. You were asked very clearly if you wanted to become a VIP member and it wasn't done automatically after making a purchase. Also it automatically added your credit onto your purchase but now its up to you i guess. I hadn't purchased anything from them in about a year and all of a sudden I get charged 39.95. So, I said i would just use the credit and cancel. So I made a purchase thinking they were the same company I had purchased from SOOO many times before. Not. I paid the full amount plus shipping and was confused because it never added the credit. I had to call customer service and get a refund. Thankfully that situation was somewhat painless although, I have to wait 5-7 days to get my money back that shouldn't have been taken at all. Also the style points used to go towards a 39.95 credit but now you can only use it to buy specific things that they have chosen. I am not a fan anymore. They have become a monster that I wont be purchasing from in the future.

nataliee15
2/9/16

Of course I was first enticed to order from shoe dazzle from a FaceBook Advertisement. I ordered one pair of boots for 50% off since it was my first order, so I thought it was a great deal. Come to realize a month later that the site charges you $39.95 monthly despite whether you purchase more items or not. I immediately call customer service to get my refund and with the intent to cancel this "VIP" membership. She goes on and on about the benefits of the VIP membership and basically does everything in her power to stall me from continuing with my intent to cancel. She explains that i can "skip this month" within the first 5 days of every month to not get charged. I gave up talking to her on the phone and continued to "skip this month" for 2 more months. This month, i completely forgot about this annoying membership and forgot to skip the month and was charged $39.95. I dreaded calling their customer service but this time i was not taking no for an answer. The customer service told me how it was my fault that i did not "press the simple box" online in order to skip the month as well as reminding me of all the "benefits" of being VIP. she went on and on, once again, asking me to remain a VIP member and asking me why I wanted to cancel my account. It's honestly one of the most infuriating websites i have ever had to deal with. Luckily I was able to finally cancel my VIP account after 20 minutes on the phone. just don't buy anything from Shoe Dazzle....

stephanyb
2/8/16

I purchased two pairs of boots from shoedazzle. But when I bought my boots I began to think about it and started to read all these bad reviews. I started worry since I had already paid and ordered my boots but after all I just stayed positive and waited for my ordered which came in less than a week on standard shipping and I love my boots!!! The only downside to being a member is that fee they charge you but overall good experience!!!

kjerstanm
2/7/16

In december I joined Shoedazzle.com believing that I had registered for a free account. I purchased an item at an insanely good deal and at first was pretty content.

Fast forward to actually receiving the item. The item was cheap looking and poorly constructed with black marks on the base of the sneaker. The zippers on the side did not work and the shoes were incredibly uncomfortable. Later that week I called shoedazzle and demanded a refund, only to be told that if I asked for a refund they would charge me a $5.95 handling fee. Excuse me? You ripped ME off shoedazzle! You cheated ME shoedazzle. You inconvenienced ME shoedazzle, and now you want to charge me to fix YOUR mistake? Absolutely ridiculous. Just wanting to get shoedazzle out of my life I decided to just exchange the item for something to save my money.

Here comes the worst part. This whole time I thought that I had been under a free account. I never would have authorized a paid account subscription and never saw any clear text that stated that I would be charged a monthly fee. Turns out somehow shoedazzle signed me up for a VIP paid account. What?!? I NEVER authorized this sort of account or monthly payments and never saw any clear text stating that I would be charged for my membership. Outraged, I called shoedazzle again. I was connected with a lackluster agent who danced around my questions and wouldn't respect my decisions. Finally, I demanded to speak with a manager. I was put on hold for at least 10 minutes before speaking with a manager. The manager was equally annoying but did end up (theoretically) canceling whatever subscription they had forced on me and getting me a refund for my money. I will be following up with my bank and with shoedazzle to make sure that I get all my money back.

After this is all said and done I will be demanding to have my profile and information deleted from their database and demanding no further contact from this company.

Save yourself the money, time, and pain. Do not buy from shoedazzle.com, justfab.com, fabletics.com or affiliated companies and let everyone you know be aware to do the same.

Tip for consumers: a tip for those of you who want to buy from shoedazzle? DON'T. This site and it's parent company are a scam. They have already faced a class action lawsuit in california and are pending a consumer attack in the UK for violating consumer law in Britain. Plus it's owned by Kim Kardashian and who in their right mind would want to pump cash into her wallet?

candicec8
2/3/16

Cheap, ugly and falls apart first day worn! Customer service not good, once changed no credits and this is a flop!! Stay away...

kristik6
2/1/16

I literally was on the checkout page for a half hour trying to purchase a stupid pair of boots that have been out of stock in my size and color choice, and it kept saying EVERYTHING was invalid! First my phone number, then my CCV#, then my billing address, etc. I finally realized that if I kept refreshing the page it would accept information I input. I got excited thinking it was finally going to work UNTIL it said my billing address didn't match the address connected to my card, and I couldn't get it to work. Done. I'm seriously frustrated and very disappointed with this website. I didn't even get the chance to be a return customer!!! Zero stars!

elizabethh96
1/31/16

Ive now gotten several pairs from them now and I love all of them. Good quality, great fit and very cute shoes. Next im looking to order some clothes as soon as I have this baby lol..

queena10
1/31/16

I have been a Shoe Dazzle VIP member for about half a year now. I am very satisfied with the shoes I have received. HOWEVER, if you ever try to make a return, they will NICKLE AND DIME YOU! I sent a return in because I wasn't happy with clothing items I had purchased. The material was cheap and not worth the money. They took away my coupon I had originally used to buy it and they applied the return as a store credit. I went to use the store credit and it's unable to be used on any promotions! This makes no $#*!ing sense. It's MY money, not another coupon. I returned something and got a store credit that I can't even $#*!ing use when I want!? How does that make any sense. -_-

katier32
1/29/16

I have bought 2 pair boots from shoedazzle and both time the boots fell right apart. The products are cheap and I will not buy from them again. I should have read the reviews before buying.

danielleg26
1/20/16

Never ordered from the site, and probably never will due to the reviews. I just about ordered a pair when I thought to myself this has to be to good to be true. $10 high quality boots? No way. Thank god I looked at the reviews before placing any type of important information on their site.

rebeccas86
1/20/16

Due to the horrible reviews I will not order from them. I did order from their sister company JustFab and they were horrible. I had to change my debit card number bc after I cancelled my membership they continued to charge me. And their customer Service was rude and terrible. After dealing with JustFab, I won't order from this company.

alaunnah
1/17/16

The shoes are cheap and low quality. If you forget to "skip" the month they charge you $39.95. However the worse part is, once you have the $39.95 credit on your account, there's only a limited amount of things you can use it on! The credit CANNOT be split into different transaction. For example, I found a crossbody purse for $29.95, thinking I could use my credit towards it and keep the remaining amount on my account, but I cant'! The credit must be used all at once. How can you charge my card, take my money but not let me use it on items i want?! There is not one thing i find cute to use my credit on. The trend in shoes right now is lace up/ tie up heels, every other online retailer has many cute styles of them, EXCEPT shoedazzle. The definitely need to hire some new buyers who can keep up with the latest fashion trends atleast.

tanishaj2
1/16/16

I place an order on Saturday January-9-2016 I paid for 2-3 days shipping & its Saturday Jan-16-2016 it's been a WEEK & I still haven't received my shoes! I will NEVER order another shoe from them EVER again. Shipping is ridiculous! Customer service Is horrible. FedEx told me shoe dazzle use the slowest shipping methed they have which is 7-14 Business days! Such a huge inconvenience Customer service never apologize or nothing . I ended telling the rep on the phone I will send the shoes back & hung the phone up.

35 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 hours ago
Add your answer
7/20/16
Answer
andreaw46
A: No you can only get another item that matches the same price they took
7/26/16