US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christac2

I have been going on spending sprees lately so I decided to cancel my membership and called customer service. (in 103 reviews)

ginas16

I've purchased eight pairs of shoes (not all at the same time) and one purse since joining. (in 257 reviews)

jammiew

I have been a member of shoedazzle for a while not and I really enjoy the selection and the VIP membership. (in 38 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

elizabethh96
1/31/16

Ive now gotten several pairs from them now and I love all of them. Good quality, great fit and very cute shoes. Next im looking to order some clothes as soon as I have this baby lol..

queena10
1/31/16

I have been a Shoe Dazzle VIP member for about half a year now. I am very satisfied with the shoes I have received. HOWEVER, if you ever try to make a return, they will NICKLE AND DIME YOU! I sent a return in because I wasn't happy with clothing items I had purchased. The material was cheap and not worth the money. They took away my coupon I had originally used to buy it and they applied the return as a store credit. I went to use the store credit and it's unable to be used on any promotions! This makes no $#*!ing sense. It's MY money, not another coupon. I returned something and got a store credit that I can't even $#*!ing use when I want!? How does that make any sense. -_-

katier32
1/29/16

I have bought 2 pair boots from shoedazzle and both time the boots fell right apart. The products are cheap and I will not buy from them again. I should have read the reviews before buying.

danielleg26
1/20/16

Never ordered from the site, and probably never will due to the reviews. I just about ordered a pair when I thought to myself this has to be to good to be true. $10 high quality boots? No way. Thank god I looked at the reviews before placing any type of important information on their site.

rebeccas86
1/20/16

Due to the horrible reviews I will not order from them. I did order from their sister company JustFab and they were horrible. I had to change my debit card number bc after I cancelled my membership they continued to charge me. And their customer Service was rude and terrible. After dealing with JustFab, I won't order from this company.

alaunnah
1/17/16

The shoes are cheap and low quality. If you forget to "skip" the month they charge you $39.95. However the worse part is, once you have the $39.95 credit on your account, there's only a limited amount of things you can use it on! The credit CANNOT be split into different transaction. For example, I found a crossbody purse for $29.95, thinking I could use my credit towards it and keep the remaining amount on my account, but I cant'! The credit must be used all at once. How can you charge my card, take my money but not let me use it on items i want?! There is not one thing i find cute to use my credit on. The trend in shoes right now is lace up/ tie up heels, every other online retailer has many cute styles of them, EXCEPT shoedazzle. The definitely need to hire some new buyers who can keep up with the latest fashion trends atleast.

tanishaj2
1/16/16

I place an order on Saturday January-9-2016 I paid for 2-3 days shipping & its Saturday Jan-16-2016 it's been a WEEK & I still haven't received my shoes! I will NEVER order another shoe from them EVER again. Shipping is ridiculous! Customer service Is horrible. FedEx told me shoe dazzle use the slowest shipping methed they have which is 7-14 Business days! Such a huge inconvenience Customer service never apologize or nothing . I ended telling the rep on the phone I will send the shoes back & hung the phone up.

melissas106
1/15/16

I signed up with shoedazzle and I paid $10 for my boot and $5 for shipping. I love my boot, it arrived in a timely manner. I have absolutely no issues with them and I am a very picky online shopper.

sheilac17
1/14/16

You are committing to make a purchase of $39 every month. You are suppose to be able to request slip a month, that don't work. They draft the money off your accounts anyway and you accumulate credits. I've called 3 different times trying to get the membership cancelled and it has not happened. You will catch hell getting them out of your bank account!

cm112
1/12/16

DO NOT BUY!!! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE PRODUCT IN THE RETURN POLICY. I did not like the shoes nor are they sized correctly. I paid $10 for a pair of shoes and $5 shipping then they charged me $6 to ship it back. I paid more in shipping than the shoe!!! Never shop here!!!!

caitlind10
1/12/16

I have ordered five pairs of shoes from Shoedazzle and have been happy with each purchase. They all came within 5 days of ordering them, and the quality is better than I expected. Before signing up, make sure you read carefully that if you do not 'skip the month' you will be charged the $39.95. I have 'skipped the month' two times now and have not been charged, so I'm not sure what the rest of you are doing wrong. Maybe trying to beat the system and only signing up for a $10 pair of shoes and then trying to cancel is where you went wrong - not justifying that they should have taken it from you, but maybe don't sign up for a monthly membership if you don't plan on sticking it out. 100% would recommend to any financial stable shoe lover that I know.

deepikab
1/12/16

I became VIP member and they took $40 per month from my account . Then I canceled my VIP membership. and I got my money back after a week. Thank God.......

helena101
1/12/16

Don't sign and buy, you will be charged for monthly fee.

jadahb
1/12/16

I ordered a pair of shoes for 11.19 I thought that was too good to be true and it definitely was too good to be true. I do alot of online shopping and I rarely check my transactions...well to make this long story short, they took 55.95 cents out of my account and I have yet to recieve my shoes. Don't make an account and don't get excited about becoming an elite vip member ! That $#*! is a rip off! You will be charged monthly and getting your money back will be like winning the lottery

karmiyap
1/9/16

- Reading is fundemntal . Shoe dazzle Is a great . Always read what your signing up and ask questions . Shoe dazzle is not a scam for those who are wondering based off the reviews . Being kind will get you great customer service . Return and exchange was easy and customer service was helpful and nice and I canceled both accounts with no problem . I will be signing up again whenever my circumstance is better .

jonip3
1/9/16

I trusted Shoe Dazzle with my bank account info but they steal money from me, they have been charging me $39.95 every month for items I didn't buy!!! They charge me twice for $39.95 and I have to report them as fraud to my bank. I can't even click a star on it.. NEVER AGAIN with Shoe Dazzle!!! All of you out there... please check/monitor your bank account... Shoe Dazzle is stealing your money!!!

courtneya16
1/7/16

I became a VIP member and ordered one pair of shoes and I got them but they are bad quality. Then I canceled my membership, but was still charged the $39.95. When I tried to call I was talking to the automated voice system that said they understood normal sentences and that took 15 minutes until finally they directed me to someone else, but then I was waiting for another 15 minutes before I finally was able to talk to someone. That time was a waste because they did not give me a refund even though it was their fault because I canceled my membership. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM OR BECOME A VIP MEMBER!!!!

alexisv9
1/6/16

I thought it would be cool to get a $10 pair of shoes, but now they charged $40 on my card for a VIP fee that you pay every month and was never mentioned. They don't even deserve a 1/5 honestly. The zipper on the shoes broke the first time I wore them, not worth it.

brandia4
1/3/16

Did the skip-a-month before the 5th,but was charged 39.95 anyway. I called to dispute and got an apology and was given $15 credit for my trouble. Stupid but took it. I ordered two pairs totalling 54.90(nickel to spare) and was promptly charged for it. I called to dispute again and was refunded only the 39.95. I was willing to forget it just to be done with them but after weeks,the shoes never arrived. I called and was told that they were on route. Cancelled my membership while i had them on the phone. I waited 2 more weeks for the shoes,then called to be told that they cancelled them since i wasnt a member(thought they were en route,lol). Kept my money but never sent them. Once again they said they'd send them. That was 2 weeks ago....

jacquelines28
1/3/16

DO NOT....I repeat, DO NOT order from this scum of the earth company! Their products are of VERY poor quality. AND getting your money back is like winning the lottery.....YOU DON'T!
They are located in the Phillipines and what they deliver is EXCUSES ....NOT resolution!
If you order from this company.....expect to be disappointed and ur money to never to be seen again!

wandad8
12/31/15

I purchased my Lianza Boots and was so happy they came on time. They are so sexy and sophisticated. My husband loves them i would definitely order more shoes from this site.

tamarad15
12/30/15

Purchased a pair of boots 3 months back, never received them. called customer service they said it would be there in a couple of days, again nothing arrived. .Made a second call to informed then about the boots missing and they say to pick anything else, not what i agree to get. They returned 2 months of my membership and they said as a courtesy to me...really!!! Never received the first and only item....horrible company to deal with, they still kept part of my money. Be Aware!!!!!

ma39189
12/29/15

I ordered my first pair of shoes from this company that were a regular $40, but got them for $10 with there being some "first order" 75% off deal going on. Which was obviously my first mistake because without my knowledge i was discretely signed up for a VIP membership which CHARGES $40 TO YOUR CREDIT CARD each month. When i received the shoes, they were marked the same size but one was significantly smaller than the other, a major factory issue. I printed off a free shipping label and chose that i would like the same shoe in the same size as my exchange and sent it back in the same bag it came in which was sadly the simplest thing this company has allowed my experience to be. Within 2 and half weeks i received the new pair of shoes. They were correctly sized this time, but the quality of the shoes was just extremely poor. They look cheap and were uncomfortable even when just trying them on. I called customer service to see about returning the shoes to get my money credited back to my card and the lady gave me the run around and i decided to just keep the damn shoes because of all the trouble and the $5.95 service charge fee they were going to impose. I then realized on my bank account where i had been charged $39.95 for this membership i had supposedly signed up for. The only way to cancel this is to call customer service so here i go again dialing the number. The first time i was on hold for a ridiculous amount of time and hung up and decided to try again. When an actual personal answered the phone she asked me why I wanted to cancel and when i responded that i did not use the membership, she hung up on me. I had to keep calling back three more times to actually get someone. I could hear about a billion other customer service people carrying on their conversations in the background of my phone call which was annoying, but finally was able to cancel my membership and be refunded my money. With all that being said; IT IS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE. THE QUALITY IS POOR. SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE.

dixiey
12/29/15

I placed an order on December 5th, as of today I haven't received it, I have already been charged, and supposedly has VIP status.... never again

vmr
12/27/15

I Order 1 pair black Marla boots

34 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question