US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

anthonyt60
11/4/16

What a horrible experience. Placed an order and received email confirmation. After waiting 5 business days and receiving no shipping notification I decided to call and inquire. I was told that there is a slight delay and it will be shipped within 24 hours. After 24 hours still nothing. Same thing repeated over the course of 4 days (10 days total from the order date). Finally after much arguments they finally admitted that they are not shipping anything. Most likely the item wasn't even in stock. Never again Shoebacca.

suzyn3
11/2/16

First of all, I could not go in my account and asked for a reset so I could get into it to track my shipment . She replied and gave me a temp password which didnt work and it was never fixed. Then a few days after I received my sandals, they did not fit properly my little toe stuck out of them the straps across were too high (Bass gladiator sandals) to keep my toes in. I tried to contact them via email for return 3 times now and no one responds.(funny how they responded about resetting my password before) What sucks is being Canadian, it costs more for us exchange on money, duty etc. To have a company not live up to their return policy really is not right, looks like Im stuck with these poor designed sandals. This company should be stayed away from completely.

jasonc152
10/31/16

What a crappy customer service.

Sep.18: Saw a great deal on some shoes so ordered 2 pairs on the site, cool!
Sep.18: Get the immediate email confirmation stating that another email was to follow with tracking number, etc.
Sep.24: I got 3-5 days shipping and hadn't gotten an email so sent an email to customer service to see what's up - No response.
Sep.26: Call and get connected with a service rep, Krystal. She says my order has been shipped and I'd get an email right away. Nope, no email.
Sep.27: Call again and get Krystal, again. She tells me she's looking into it. I ask her to send me an email by the end of day with just a status update. I get it, orders can get messed up or shipments can get replaced. Just want a confirmation email, that's it.
Sep.28: No response from Shoebacca. I call again and then time get a different service rep, forget the name. He gives me the same run around, something about the order is already marked as shipped. I tell him that I just want to cancel the order and he tells me I can't. Promises the same followup email/call and I hear nothing.
Sep.29: Finally talk to David (Carlos) Rabago who FINALLY has some follow through. He tracks down the package to find it never left the warehouse. I ask him to cancel the order but he tells me I can't, but that he'll have the package held at a pickup location. Wow! David actually sends me a follow up email with tracking information, etc! The one star for this review is for him, Shoebacca's one saving grace.
Oct.15: Finally get a "Shoelace.com has shipped your order!" confirmation email.

Ridiculous.

Shoes are sweet, so kept them but mostly because returning would have been even more of a hassle - I'm sure they would have found a way to mess that up.

Tip for consumers: Buy from Zappos, they might be priced higher but you'll get your shoes when promised. But if you buy from Shoebacca and run into issues, ask for David Rabago. Seriously, he's the only helpful rep.

courtneyb64
9/9/16

Not a great company. I had a box of three brand new shoes get misplaced in a relocation....still in their original shipping box with shipping slip and everything. Issue is, I found it SEVEN DAYS after their 365 day return policy. An upstanding company would understand and make some sort of offer to accommodate. No offer of if I paid for return shipping or a percentage of what I paid or even credit for anything. Too bad, so sad for me and anyone else that is human. Just go somewhere else for shoes.Their customer service is nothing but shoecacca.

josieb5
8/23/16

ordered a pair of shell toe adidas. one shoe was fine and the other one was discolored yellow and brown. don't they check their shoes before they send them out?! never again will i order from them!

zacharyf7
8/20/16

I ordered two pairs of Vans for my wife's birthday. They were super cheap, almost too good to be true. I did some research and found some crazy reviews. I panicked. So the delivery date came and the mailman came and went, no shoes. I panicked more. Ten minutes later doorbell rings and it's the mailman with the shoes. Exactly what I ordered, original packaging, nothing shady. Will order again for sure.

tol63
7/12/16

I bought a pair of shoes from this site on 7/5/16 and they cancelled my order the day after. The money was taken from my account. I've sent 3 emails trying to get my money back and it's just silence. This is the worst merchant I've ever shopped online with.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from them

loriw35
7/9/16

I've seen many bad reviews for this company. I have been ordering from Shoebacca for several years. Always had a pleasant experience and received quality shoes. I will continue my business with them.
Thanks SHOEBACCA!!!

jasonc139
7/2/16

Had a horrible experience with this company. Ordered shoes on 6/2/2016 and get message saying order is out for deliver with no tracking number... Had to call in 2 weeks later only to find out they should have arrived on 6/7/2016... Disputed the charge through Paypal and was denied a claim because they were able to provide tracking that was never provided to me in the first place. So much time and wasted energy on calls with paypal and USPS all for nothing. No shoes and stuck with paying the bill. Will never deal with these scumbags again....

jackieb63
6/28/16

I have never had such BAD service from an online company. I will never use this site again and am posting everywhere I can. I ordered boots as a gift for my daughter on 6/8/2016. The cash was removed from my account with in minutes and then silence. I had to call and email to find out they did not have the boots. They neglected to let me know.
6/28/2016 and I am still waiting for my refund. I cannot afford to buy from somewhere else till I get my money back. Such a thoughtful company.

victorial35
4/11/16

I received a pair of shoes from this company from a friend as a gift and upon receiving them, they did not fit and they sent me TWO LEFT feet. After several attempts to contact them, with no return response, I was finally able to speak with someone and was told I could NOT exchange them for the right size, even though they had them in stock. In addition, they wouldn't even correct their error of the TWO LEFT feet. I was told that they don't have the ability to exchange, so buyer be aware...if you aren't 100% sure the item will fit, you probably don't want to purchase from Shoebacca. The only resolve they gave me was to return the shoes, the credit would be placed back on the gift givers card, and I could call my friend and tell her to purchase me the right size....ummmm, ok, because that isn't tacky and awkward. Thanks for NO help, Shoebacca. I have removed ALL items on my Amazon Wishlist associated with you.

calvinc30
12/22/15

Order shoes and it took forever to receive them. When I finally got them they were the wrong shoes. The customer service never answers their phones.

jessicab110
11/13/15

I was also hesitant to order from shoe bacca, and it was the only store that had the shoes that I wanted in stock. However, they did such a great job! They emailed me all the info bout my shoes and I got them a day earlier than the planned date - only took 3 days!! Shoe fits perfectly and I'm so happy I finally found these shoes(:

sabrinae1
9/19/15

I was super nervous about ordering from Shoebacca since there were so many negative reviews but I had a great experience! I ordered a pair of Adidas running shoes for 37$! Every where else had them for 65+. I ordered them on the 15th and paid for expedited shipping since it was only $4 extra. I received a confirmation email but never another email with a tracking number. So I called on the 17th and within 3 minutes had the status of my package and they resent another email with the tracking number. I received the shoes on the 18th and they were perfect! I'm glad I trusted my gut and ordered from here!

jumberl
9/17/15

so i have a simple question can i order my shoes outside US ?

henryp24
5/19/15

Absolutely the worst customer service ever.
I would give zero stars if I could.

samn27
3/19/15

I was afraid to order from them after negative reviews, but they were outstanding. I called with questions and had immediate live help on the phone, someone courteous and knowledgeable. They shipped/delivered crazy fast, shoes were perfect and lowest price I found anywhere. I will shop with them again for sure!

Tip for consumers: Look for coupon code, it worked for me and gave me an even lower price.

fl1975
3/3/15

I purchased a pair of soccer cleats for my son, and at the same time, on another competitive vendors' website, placed an order for clears for my daughter. SHOEBACCA charged me shipping, while the other vendor did not. I received my daughters cleats two days later (free shipping), while I still haven't received the cleats that SHOEBACCA charged me shipping costs for (more than 9 days later)!!
I contacted their customer service & highlighted the irony, asking them to justify their charges & update me, and they ignores my initial email....a couple of days later I emailed them again, and additionally highlighted that their statement in their landing page that says "No sales tax", was inaccurate as I had been charged tax. They replied to my second email in a care-less manner & didn't answer my questions regards charges (tax & shipping). Still don't have my Son's cleats, and doesn't seem like they care??? I WILL NOT SHOP WITH THESE GUYS AGAIN - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME & MONEY; SHOP ELSEWHERE (6pm.com will give you way better customer service & peace of mind)

dianal15
2/13/15

Shoebacca your the best. Had my order at my doorstep 2 days after I ordered them. I could not find my adidas anywhere but Shoebacca & the prices are great. I will definitely be ordering again.

michelled45
1/13/15

I was pretty hesitant to order from Shoe Bacca after reading the negative reviews. I placed my order on a Friday evening and received it on Tues. My shoes were perfect as ordered. Nice job ShoeBacca. I will be back!

Tip for consumers: I used Paypal for an added measure of security.

seanw34
12/22/14

I ordered some Timberlands last week from Shoebacca(12/15/14) through Amazon. They estimated a shipping date around the 16th or 17th. Their words, "This process can take some time but it does not change the delivery date." I find it difficult to give a delivery date when you haven't given a shipping date. I sent them an email and they have not responded yet.

ranjnas
11/30/14

Ordered shoes direct from site on 11/11/14,this process was easy. However am still waiting for delivery. Email sent to say my item will be delivered by Ups as I am a UK resident. Am getting a run around for this item, shoebacca say contact I parcel, I parcel
State check with merchant as they have request for shipping but no item.
Don't order from here customer service is next to rubbish. Am still waiting and not even decency to say if item out of stock. It wad in stock when ordered.
R smith

Tip for consumers: Go elsewhere

arturom7
11/28/14

Wow, if I would have seen these comments, I would have never ordered from ShoeBacca. I order a pair of shoes Saturday and got my shoes Wednesday LOL. That was the BEST customer service I EVER had. Sometimes you gotta take your own chances.

Tip for consumers: Hey give them a chance, I did. Worked out perfectly.

unnh
11/13/14

I ordered shoes via Amazon. I realized brand tended to run small - since order had not been packed or shipped, I requested they send 1/2 side bigger.. they refused.
Thereafter they agreed to cancel or and refund money - instead they shipped item and charges me! Their customer service rep (Jessie) outight lied! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!

stevew106
11/12/14

A BUNCH OF SCAMERS BEWARE STAY AWAY TRY TO CHARGE ME FOR 5 PAIR OF $400.00 PAIR OF BOOTS, CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeBacca staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 8/2/16
Add your answer
on 8/20/15
Answer
ranjnas
A: Mine never arrived and I had waited over two week. I personally would not use them. Searching on internet gave me thankfully another option, I think his seller name was las Vegas seller. This was far more efficient than Chewbacca. Hope this h we helps
on 8/20/15