US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

josieb5
8/23/16

ordered a pair of shell toe adidas. one shoe was fine and the other one was discolored yellow and brown. don't they check their shoes before they send them out?! never again will i order from them!

zacharyf7
8/20/16

I ordered two pairs of Vans for my wife's birthday. They were super cheap, almost too good to be true. I did some research and found some crazy reviews. I panicked. So the delivery date came and the mailman came and went, no shoes. I panicked more. Ten minutes later doorbell rings and it's the mailman with the shoes. Exactly what I ordered, original packaging, nothing shady. Will order again for sure.

tol63
7/12/16

I bought a pair of shoes from this site on 7/5/16 and they cancelled my order the day after. The money was taken from my account. I've sent 3 emails trying to get my money back and it's just silence. This is the worst merchant I've ever shopped online with.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from them

loriw35
7/9/16

I've seen many bad reviews for this company. I have been ordering from Shoebacca for several years. Always had a pleasant experience and received quality shoes. I will continue my business with them.
Thanks SHOEBACCA!!!

jasonc139
7/2/16

Had a horrible experience with this company. Ordered shoes on 6/2/2016 and get message saying order is out for deliver with no tracking number... Had to call in 2 weeks later only to find out they should have arrived on 6/7/2016... Disputed the charge through Paypal and was denied a claim because they were able to provide tracking that was never provided to me in the first place. So much time and wasted energy on calls with paypal and USPS all for nothing. No shoes and stuck with paying the bill. Will never deal with these scumbags again....

jackieb63
6/28/16

I have never had such BAD service from an online company. I will never use this site again and am posting everywhere I can. I ordered boots as a gift for my daughter on 6/8/2016. The cash was removed from my account with in minutes and then silence. I had to call and email to find out they did not have the boots. They neglected to let me know.
6/28/2016 and I am still waiting for my refund. I cannot afford to buy from somewhere else till I get my money back. Such a thoughtful company.

victorial35
4/11/16

I received a pair of shoes from this company from a friend as a gift and upon receiving them, they did not fit and they sent me TWO LEFT feet. After several attempts to contact them, with no return response, I was finally able to speak with someone and was told I could NOT exchange them for the right size, even though they had them in stock. In addition, they wouldn't even correct their error of the TWO LEFT feet. I was told that they don't have the ability to exchange, so buyer be aware...if you aren't 100% sure the item will fit, you probably don't want to purchase from Shoebacca. The only resolve they gave me was to return the shoes, the credit would be placed back on the gift givers card, and I could call my friend and tell her to purchase me the right size....ummmm, ok, because that isn't tacky and awkward. Thanks for NO help, Shoebacca. I have removed ALL items on my Amazon Wishlist associated with you.

calvinc30
12/22/15

Order shoes and it took forever to receive them. When I finally got them they were the wrong shoes. The customer service never answers their phones.

jessicab110
11/13/15

I was also hesitant to order from shoe bacca, and it was the only store that had the shoes that I wanted in stock. However, they did such a great job! They emailed me all the info bout my shoes and I got them a day earlier than the planned date - only took 3 days!! Shoe fits perfectly and I'm so happy I finally found these shoes(:

sabrinae1
9/19/15

I was super nervous about ordering from Shoebacca since there were so many negative reviews but I had a great experience! I ordered a pair of Adidas running shoes for 37$! Every where else had them for 65+. I ordered them on the 15th and paid for expedited shipping since it was only $4 extra. I received a confirmation email but never another email with a tracking number. So I called on the 17th and within 3 minutes had the status of my package and they resent another email with the tracking number. I received the shoes on the 18th and they were perfect! I'm glad I trusted my gut and ordered from here!

jumberl
9/17/15

so i have a simple question can i order my shoes outside US ?

henryp24
5/19/15

Absolutely the worst customer service ever.
I would give zero stars if I could.

samn27
3/19/15

I was afraid to order from them after negative reviews, but they were outstanding. I called with questions and had immediate live help on the phone, someone courteous and knowledgeable. They shipped/delivered crazy fast, shoes were perfect and lowest price I found anywhere. I will shop with them again for sure!

Tip for consumers: Look for coupon code, it worked for me and gave me an even lower price.

fl1975
3/3/15

I purchased a pair of soccer cleats for my son, and at the same time, on another competitive vendors' website, placed an order for clears for my daughter. SHOEBACCA charged me shipping, while the other vendor did not. I received my daughters cleats two days later (free shipping), while I still haven't received the cleats that SHOEBACCA charged me shipping costs for (more than 9 days later)!!
I contacted their customer service & highlighted the irony, asking them to justify their charges & update me, and they ignores my initial email....a couple of days later I emailed them again, and additionally highlighted that their statement in their landing page that says "No sales tax", was inaccurate as I had been charged tax. They replied to my second email in a care-less manner & didn't answer my questions regards charges (tax & shipping). Still don't have my Son's cleats, and doesn't seem like they care??? I WILL NOT SHOP WITH THESE GUYS AGAIN - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME & MONEY; SHOP ELSEWHERE (6pm.com will give you way better customer service & peace of mind)

dianal15
2/13/15

Shoebacca your the best. Had my order at my doorstep 2 days after I ordered them. I could not find my adidas anywhere but Shoebacca & the prices are great. I will definitely be ordering again.

michelled45
1/13/15

I was pretty hesitant to order from Shoe Bacca after reading the negative reviews. I placed my order on a Friday evening and received it on Tues. My shoes were perfect as ordered. Nice job ShoeBacca. I will be back!

Tip for consumers: I used Paypal for an added measure of security.

seanw34
12/22/14

I ordered some Timberlands last week from Shoebacca(12/15/14) through Amazon. They estimated a shipping date around the 16th or 17th. Their words, "This process can take some time but it does not change the delivery date." I find it difficult to give a delivery date when you haven't given a shipping date. I sent them an email and they have not responded yet.

ranjnas
11/30/14

Ordered shoes direct from site on 11/11/14,this process was easy. However am still waiting for delivery. Email sent to say my item will be delivered by Ups as I am a UK resident. Am getting a run around for this item, shoebacca say contact I parcel, I parcel
State check with merchant as they have request for shipping but no item.
Don't order from here customer service is next to rubbish. Am still waiting and not even decency to say if item out of stock. It wad in stock when ordered.
R smith

Tip for consumers: Go elsewhere

arturom7
11/28/14

Wow, if I would have seen these comments, I would have never ordered from ShoeBacca. I order a pair of shoes Saturday and got my shoes Wednesday LOL. That was the BEST customer service I EVER had. Sometimes you gotta take your own chances.

Tip for consumers: Hey give them a chance, I did. Worked out perfectly.

unnh
11/13/14

I ordered shoes via Amazon. I realized brand tended to run small - since order had not been packed or shipped, I requested they send 1/2 side bigger.. they refused.
Thereafter they agreed to cancel or and refund money - instead they shipped item and charges me! Their customer service rep (Jessie) outight lied! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!

stevew106
11/12/14

A BUNCH OF SCAMERS BEWARE STAY AWAY TRY TO CHARGE ME FOR 5 PAIR OF $400.00 PAIR OF BOOTS, CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimb9
10/25/14

I see that there are a lot of negative reviews regarding SHOEBACCA, but I've only ever had a pleasant experience. My orders were processed quickly and I received my items within a few days. I received exactly what I'd ordered, and I paid a fair price. If I run into problems in the future I will be sure to update this review.

cg9
10/15/14

I ordered two pairs of shoes from Shoebacca, and one pair was okay but they weren't really the color that was shown in the picture. The other pair was a pair of rainboots that did not have any soles in them. Instead they had this grate thing in them that hurt when you stepped on it. And they were 60 bucks. Why wouldn't they have real soles in them if they cost that much? Its a damn good thing they will pay for your shipping when you return them! Otherwise I'd say don't even shop here.

maxr20
10/8/14

I was hesitant to use this company because of all of the negative reviews that I read online. But, I decided to risk it because the hiking boots that I wanted were 40% off, saving be a total of around $100. I found ordering to be very easy, and completing my order Monday eventing, I received them on Friday as expected. It was a 3 day delivery from Texas to Northwest, Ohio. In conclusion, I wouldn't hesitate to use this site again.

thiagor
9/28/14

first time ordering a pair from shoebecca and I have absolutely no complaints, order was shipped on the same day and arrived within 4 days free shipping!! overall very satisfied. definitely coming back to shoebecca

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SHOEBACCA staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
8/20/15
Answer
ranjnas
A: Mine never arrived and I had waited over two week. I personally would not use them. Searching on internet gave me thankfully another option, I think his seller name was las Vegas seller. This was far more efficient than Chewbacca. Hope this h we helps
8/20/15