Review of ShoeBacca

Tel: 888-446-1788
mgs5683@yahoo.com

xjayl
8/9/17

I never review items but I felt like doing it because this site has so many bad reviews . I was scared when I ordered from here because I read many bad reviews but their right the customer service sucks but when I did get a hold of them they were nice and give me the tracking number and the shoes arrived earlier then they should've and they came in the original box and they were cheaper and they're authentic and they fit perfectly

ethank18
6/28/17

I bought a pair of reeboks from this site for 50 dollars off and they came within the estimated shipping time. The price is really good on the shoes and they aren't fakes. The only problem I had with my experience, which i heard many other people say, is that the customer service didn't meet my expectations. The first time I placed the order it did not go through so I called customer service but they would not pick up 3 times in a row. And after I finally reordered the shoes, my order conformation email stated I would be getting an email letting me know when the shoes were on the way. I never got this email. Other than that the site is good and trustworthy and I would probably buy from it again

noumbaf
6/16/17

Please read the reviews for the sites that your buying from before you buy the item. I didn't do that and now im paying for it. I never received my order or a confirmation email so i contacted customer service. They told me that the item will be delivered on the 13th but they sent the tracking number on the 15th, 2 days after the order was suppose to be delivered and its still not here. They get you with the cheap prices but dont fall for the scam guys.

plugm
5/24/17

Are they a star wars fan or what? chewbacca shoebacca...I find it hard to take them serioulsy with a name like this, they probably sell alot of knock offs.

ginas66
5/22/17

I made a purchase on 5/15/17 with my Paypal account. I realized on 5/19, that I never received a confirmation or shipping email from ShoeBacca. I sent an email to customer service and didn't receive a reply, so two days later I contacted them through the dispute process via Paypal and received a response the next day that my shoes should arrive today. No apology for not receiving a confirmation email, or not responding to my previous email. If the shoes arrive today, great, but I won't do business with them again.

darylm24
3/14/17

I must say I was 95% skeptical about buying shoes fro Shoebacca from reading the reviews. I really wanted the shoes and they had them for a lower price than anyone. I took a chance. I did receive my shoes in about 3-4 days. Right size and right shoe. The only issue I had was, I didn't get a confirmation email or a tracking number. The shoes just showed up. I would try Shoebacca again.

abbeyg3
3/7/17

I was so skeptical about ordering from this website and I read some bad reviews on it. But I ordered some ASICS for $60 original $130 on other websites. SO I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE! They are brand new and fit perfectly. I ordered them on a Wednesday and they came in the following Monday. I never write reviews but I wanted to come back and write one because there were so many bad ones. I love this website and would recommend anyone to order from them!

jamesp283
3/1/17

I ordered shoes, but out of stock. The return was quick, and services was good but not automatically. ....

alexandern7
2/26/17

I recently had my favourite Puma shoes stolen and was desperately looking for somewhere to buy the same pair. I found them on Shoebacca for a great price but was skeptical considering the vast amount of negative reviews here. First pair of shoes arrived but was a little tight. Mail to the customer service, received fast reply with prepaid return label. Reordered the correct size and got them in a few days. Shoes are great, exactly like my previous pair at half the price I paid back then. Will definetely use this site in the future.

emilys143
2/23/17

I had a really great experience with this company. I read some questionable reviews before purchasing so I was skeptical. When I made my purchase on the site, there was some kind of technical issue so I ended up ordering twice without realizing it. Then I went to ebay and ordered through them as the middle guy (the merch still came from shoebacca) When I realized what had happened, I called shoebacca and explained. They immediately refunded the 2 charges and cancelled the orders. i got through to speak to a human right away. It was good. Then I got the shoes I had ordered on ebay and they were hideous (my fault. I dont know what i was thinking), so I returned them. Shoebacca paid the return shipping and refunded the money right away. I never write reviews, but I wanted to write this one because I was really surprised by their good business practices. So, If you dont order disgusting looking wrestling shoes like I did, you should be good to go with these guys.

amyl138
2/23/17

I ordered my shoes from this company through Amazon so I thought all was going to be fine. NOPE!! My shoes did come but someone else wore them before I even had the chance to. I was going to only rate with 1 star but since the shoes did come...
Will I ever order from your store again? NOPE.
Will I ever recommend your store to anyone? Not even to someone I don't like

codyw19
2/21/17

Do not order through these guys, they are scam artists! Their customer service is a joke, packages do not arrive.

kathleenr37
2/16/17

Smooth transaction. Item was $3 cheaper than amazon and arrived within 5 business days, as promised. Would shop with them again.

williamw158
1/9/17

Bought some shoes for my son shoes still look good with the exception of the soles coming apart. Do they guarantee thier shoes.

fionaa7
12/11/16

My parents ordered a watch for my con via Amazon to Shoebacca. The watch arrives it didn't work, the packaging had been opened, it was clearly someone else's return. I know this, because her shipping information was STILL IN THE BOX>>>. So they violated customer privacy, sent a broken product... TERRIBLE - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

anthonyt60
11/4/16

What a horrible experience. Placed an order and received email confirmation. After waiting 5 business days and receiving no shipping notification I decided to call and inquire. I was told that there is a slight delay and it will be shipped within 24 hours. After 24 hours still nothing. Same thing repeated over the course of 4 days (10 days total from the order date). Finally after much arguments they finally admitted that they are not shipping anything. Most likely the item wasn't even in stock. Never again Shoebacca.

suzyn3
11/2/16

First of all, I could not go in my account and asked for a reset so I could get into it to track my shipment . She replied and gave me a temp password which didnt work and it was never fixed. Then a few days after I received my sandals, they did not fit properly my little toe stuck out of them the straps across were too high (Bass gladiator sandals) to keep my toes in. I tried to contact them via email for return 3 times now and no one responds.(funny how they responded about resetting my password before) What sucks is being Canadian, it costs more for us exchange on money, duty etc. To have a company not live up to their return policy really is not right, looks like Im stuck with these poor designed sandals. This company should be stayed away from completely.

jasonc152
10/31/16

What a crappy customer service.

Sep.18: Saw a great deal on some shoes so ordered 2 pairs on the site, cool!
Sep.18: Get the immediate email confirmation stating that another email was to follow with tracking number, etc.
Sep.24: I got 3-5 days shipping and hadn't gotten an email so sent an email to customer service to see what's up - No response.
Sep.26: Call and get connected with a service rep, Krystal. She says my order has been shipped and I'd get an email right away. Nope, no email.
Sep.27: Call again and get Krystal, again. She tells me she's looking into it. I ask her to send me an email by the end of day with just a status update. I get it, orders can get messed up or shipments can get replaced. Just want a confirmation email, that's it.
Sep.28: No response from Shoebacca. I call again and then time get a different service rep, forget the name. He gives me the same run around, something about the order is already marked as shipped. I tell him that I just want to cancel the order and he tells me I can't. Promises the same followup email/call and I hear nothing.
Sep.29: Finally talk to David (Carlos) Rabago who FINALLY has some follow through. He tracks down the package to find it never left the warehouse. I ask him to cancel the order but he tells me I can't, but that he'll have the package held at a pickup location. Wow! David actually sends me a follow up email with tracking information, etc! The one star for this review is for him, Shoebacca's one saving grace.
Oct.15: Finally get a "Shoelace.com has shipped your order!" confirmation email.

Ridiculous.

Shoes are sweet, so kept them but mostly because returning would have been even more of a hassle - I'm sure they would have found a way to mess that up.

Tip for consumers: Buy from Zappos, they might be priced higher but you'll get your shoes when promised. But if you buy from Shoebacca and run into issues, ask for David Rabago. Seriously, he's the only helpful rep.

courtneyb64
9/9/16

Not a great company. I had a box of three brand new shoes get misplaced in a relocation....still in their original shipping box with shipping slip and everything. Issue is, I found it SEVEN DAYS after their 365 day return policy. An upstanding company would understand and make some sort of offer to accommodate. No offer of if I paid for return shipping or a percentage of what I paid or even credit for anything. Too bad, so sad for me and anyone else that is human. Just go somewhere else for shoes.Their customer service is nothing but shoecacca.

josieb5
8/23/16

ordered a pair of shell toe adidas. one shoe was fine and the other one was discolored yellow and brown. don't they check their shoes before they send them out?! never again will i order from them!

zacharyf7
8/20/16

I ordered two pairs of Vans for my wife's birthday. They were super cheap, almost too good to be true. I did some research and found some crazy reviews. I panicked. So the delivery date came and the mailman came and went, no shoes. I panicked more. Ten minutes later doorbell rings and it's the mailman with the shoes. Exactly what I ordered, original packaging, nothing shady. Will order again for sure.

tol63
7/12/16

I bought a pair of shoes from this site on 7/5/16 and they cancelled my order the day after. The money was taken from my account. I've sent 3 emails trying to get my money back and it's just silence. This is the worst merchant I've ever shopped online with.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from them

loriw35
7/9/16

I've seen many bad reviews for this company. I have been ordering from Shoebacca for several years. Always had a pleasant experience and received quality shoes. I will continue my business with them.
Thanks SHOEBACCA!!!

jasonc139
7/2/16

Had a horrible experience with this company. Ordered shoes on 6/2/2016 and get message saying order is out for deliver with no tracking number... Had to call in 2 weeks later only to find out they should have arrived on 6/7/2016... Disputed the charge through Paypal and was denied a claim because they were able to provide tracking that was never provided to me in the first place. So much time and wasted energy on calls with paypal and USPS all for nothing. No shoes and stuck with paying the bill. Will never deal with these scumbags again....

jackieb63
6/28/16

I have never had such BAD service from an online company. I will never use this site again and am posting everywhere I can. I ordered boots as a gift for my daughter on 6/8/2016. The cash was removed from my account with in minutes and then silence. I had to call and email to find out they did not have the boots. They neglected to let me know.
6/28/2016 and I am still waiting for my refund. I cannot afford to buy from somewhere else till I get my money back. Such a thoughtful company.

Helpful answer

Mine never arrived and I had waited over two week. I personally would not use them. Searching on internet gave me thankfully another option, I think his seller name was las Vegas seller. This was far more efficient than Chewbacca. Hope this h we helps

By ranjna s. on 8/20/15
Helpful answer

Its the same issues I had when I wrote the review. I had difficulty trying not only to track but to get someone to deal with my query effectively. They kept quoting shipment sent but no delivery. I wrote to them by email to complain several times and requested a refund as unable to track and no receipt of goods. Hope this helps

By ranjna s. on 5/16/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the ShoeBacca staff and other customers.

ShoeBacca?