Review of Shatika

Tel: 9425705766
support@shatika.co.in

vikashp2
7/22/17

Shatika is a very trustful and its very responsive to customers satisfactions. The product is too good i bought a saree form shatika for my friend the saree is too good the fabric quality is also good and the fabulous design Very happy with the product and the service I received from Shatika. The price is a little high at the website but designs and products are nice and very prompt service. Have recommended to a friend and would definitely be shopping more at this site!!!! The Saree is exactly the same as I seen in the picture and the material is also very good. I look forward in buying more Sarees from them.

deeptij2
7/22/17

Very happy with the product and the service I received from Shatika. The price is a little high at the website but designs and products are nice and very prompt service. Have recommended to a friend and would definitely be shopping more at this site!!!! The Saree is exactly the same as I seen in the picture and the material is also very good. I look forward in buying more Sarees from them. Very nice collection of sarees. Reasonable price the shoping experience. Is great delivery fast. Try others to try at here. The customer suport is also good keep it up shatika. Well done

rajithar
6/16/17

This is the first time, i am having such a bad experience in my life for online shopping. I ordered 3 sarees each of around 10 K totally 30 K. They sent me 2 sarees, there were was some issues with 3 rd saree, they did not send it. so i asked to refund, its been 1 month i am chasing them, they dont return emails and pick my calls too. I am going to put a consumer complaint to return my money back.

shipras1
6/13/17

A very nice collection of Sarees. Reasonable price.The shopping experience is great. delivery fast. Tell others to try at here. The customer support is also good. Keep it up.

shailendras4
6/12/17

Nice collection of handloom sarees amazing designs and fabric and everything is nice and I like it gud gud gud gud gud very gud ... Collection handloom and fabric and sarees amazing design and everything

komals8
6/8/17

Nice collection of handloom sarees... awesome work.nice collection from everyone so many varieties available..

satyams2
6/6/17

The response time on queries are excellent. Delivery time was excellent. Outfit looked exactly the same. I am very happy with service and purchase. Will definitely buy again.

nikhils15
6/4/17

The quality of sarees are so good and it's price is also very reasonable my wife liked it very much...also it provide a variety of print and fabrics to choose from

karanveers
6/4/17

Very nice collection of new saaries send me qotetion of 1000 saaries I will buy jsjskshssgsgshehdnebeevevehdshdseedhejejehehdh

shwetam3
5/5/17

A very nice collection of Sarees. Reasonable price.The shopping experience is great. delivery fast. Tell others to try at here. The customer support is also good. Keep it up Shatika!!

shalua
4/28/17

I ordered last month one Silk Saree. I really liked the product. It reached on time. In future i will buy more product.

manishj7
4/27/17

parijatm1
4/10/17

The title says it all Class and Heritage! served with great care and honor. Great collection at good prices served with great care and customer service. I found a perfect place finally!! A place which truly has Indian culture as its core values and is actully selling our cultural heritage products.

hitendras
3/31/17

I have ordered from this site, and let me tell you, the quality of their products is amazing! The site itself is simple to navigate, for all those items you may consider to purchase in the future. Shopping for a saree couldnt get any easier! and is inspired by the runway. The site offers great value for money and I think its really worth checking out.

payalg3
3/25/17

Nice collection of Handloom sarees.The collections are very unique n quality looks rich...................All products having good quality

adilq
6/25/16

Good quality of product and also good service. Keep it shatika.

paridhim
6/25/16

The Sarees I received are really nice. Even better than the picture. The team was very responsive and accommodating I will surely return. But please have more sarees online with reasonable pricing. Great experience

abhinava1
6/20/16

This is the first time that i have shopped online at Shatika after listening through my colleagues. The service has been good and smooth. BUt i heard you have lot of good collection at your shop and think your website doesnot get updated very often. Kindly get your website updated often which would help you attract more customers.

garimab
6/20/16

very unique, very tasefull, lovely collection. It is a pride to have a saree from Shatika"

deepaks23
6/20/16

I must say I am very impressed by your prompt service and your staff are very efficient

yashs4
6/16/16

I think shatika is a wonderful shopping website. My sister bought a wedding kanchipuram handloom saree from here and it is indeed beautiful.

neerajt2
6/16/16

This is best site for purchasing shares - i m allso purchased share.lovely collcollections

dealm1
6/16/16

Shatika best place to buy handloom sarees..product quality is awesome... the customer service was very good.

jiyaa2
6/16/16

shatika well done ...... sarees are so attractive and good lookind all the sarees are so good

amaank
6/14/16

wonderful shopping experience. i bought the kalamkari silk saree during the ramadan sale and i got the excellent product on fair price.

Questions? Get answers from the Shatika staff and other customers.

Shatika?