Review of Scorebig

Tel: +1-877-726-7324
customersupport@scorebig.com

cindyr68
2/27/17

The best seat I've had so far for the best price ever! We had the best of time, my boyfriend and I were even able to hear the players talking!

sireniap
4/8/17

Game was great, stadium was clean as well as the facilities. Employees were friendly and very welcoming

soniag19
4/17/17

I got really good seats at face value for the Pittsburgh Pirates vs. the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field! There were some issues with my original tickets already being sold but the vendor quickly contacted me and worked with me to rectify the situation. I was so happy with the tickets- the seats were better than I expected!

burket1
4/6/17

Everything went smoothly, found the tickets on the website and they worked just fine. I printed them off and there were no issues getting in. I'll keep using ScoreBig as much as I can!

tonys165
5/1/17

AWESOME, GREAT SEATS,GREAT PRICE, I TOOK MY BROTHER WHO WAS HOME FROM THE NAVY AND HE HAD A GREAT TIME.

angelak56
3/11/17

We bought 4 glass seat tickets for the Columbus Blue Jackets vs. the Minnesota Wild at Columbus on 3/2. It was such an amazing experience. We had so much fun and the seats were wonderful! Thank you!

stevenc149
8/15/17

Only complaint I have is I wish I could download the tickets on my phone rather than having to print them out. Normally I do not have a problem but this particular week the printers I use were not working

sarahh267
8/14/17

Finding tickets was easy, the transaction was smooth. I love that there are so many options to choose from! Can't wait to book the next show

brianl123
5/7/17

I was glad that I could download and print anytime (not just immediately after placing my order). I had forgotten my tickets at home (5 hours away from the games...), so was able to re-print them at the hotel. No problem at all using them at the stadium!

ashleym183
3/11/17

Great seats, great buy! Can't wait to take my dad for Father's Day!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a long review.

daveg82
5/22/17

Tickets priced well below face value, though the fees involved still placed the cost at over $120 a ticket. Still worthwhile for my son, who is a big Metallica fan; he enjoyed the show very much, and we were probably about 25 feet from the stage all night. Would buy tickets from Scorebig again.

yanickl
7/27/17

Excellent seat for excellent price. The view was incredible. We will repeat very soon for baseball and football

pauls434
6/5/17

This place is awesome. That's second time I bought tickets through ScoreBig and I am very happy with the experience - unbeatable price!

shadrekaw
5/3/17

I absolutely loved the show!!! My first concert ever and it was more than I expected. The special guests had me on my toes wondering who's next. I would trade this experience for anything.

davidb739
7/24/17

Easy to find and purchase tickets. This is the third time we have purchased tickets. Each time has been great.

edithf7
3/21/17

Thank you and more power to all staff of score big, keep it up
Had fun lastnight , we love to watch clippers game, eventhough we are almost on top of the roof
Thank you so much.

erics206
3/26/17

Had fun watching the Cleveland Gladiators defeat the Washington Valor at Quicken Loans Arena on Friday, April 28, 2017. Can't wait to see them play again!

amym173
4/9/17

We always love a good Rangers game! Wish they would have won the game, but it's always a great experience!

scottm233
7/6/17

I wanted to take my family that was visiting from out of state to the baseball game. Through Scorebig we were able to see the game and fireworks with zero hassle. Thank you Scorebig.

natek9
7/24/17

quick and easy to use, no complaints here :)

akm1
12/21/12

Love this site. Offers tickets to local events without the extra fees. It's the cheapest ticket broker I have found.

ituereh
8/12/17

The service was seamless from beginning to end they either a mad at me the day of that I needed to download my tickets!

jillianr4
8/21/17

Website is easy to use. Love having the option to choose different sections and getting an approximate view of the seats. Had a great time at the game.

marinal17
7/3/17

The concert was terrific. Daughtry and Nickelback put on a great show. Everyone loved the concert. Would recommend every one seeing them.

elieciah
8/21/17

Great seats and the family enjoyed it so much we are going back!!! The game was fun and so glad I was able to get the tickets. THANKS!

Questions? Get answers from the Scorebig staff and other customers.

Scorebig?