Review of Scorebig

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

cindyr68
2/27/17

The best seat I've had so far for the best price ever! We had the best of time, my boyfriend and I were even able to hear the players talking!

sireniap
4/8/17

Game was great, stadium was clean as well as the facilities. Employees were friendly and very welcoming

soniag19
4/17/17

I got really good seats at face value for the Pittsburgh Pirates vs. the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field! There were some issues with my original tickets already being sold but the vendor quickly contacted me and worked with me to rectify the situation. I was so happy with the tickets- the seats were better than I expected!

burket1
4/6/17

Everything went smoothly, found the tickets on the website and they worked just fine. I printed them off and there were no issues getting in. I'll keep using ScoreBig as much as I can!

angelak56
3/11/17

We bought 4 glass seat tickets for the Columbus Blue Jackets vs. the Minnesota Wild at Columbus on 3/2. It was such an amazing experience. We had so much fun and the seats were wonderful! Thank you!

ashleym183
3/11/17

Great seats, great buy! Can't wait to take my dad for Father's Day!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a long review.

edithf7
3/21/17

Thank you and more power to all staff of score big, keep it up
Had fun lastnight , we love to watch clippers game, eventhough we are almost on top of the roof
Thank you so much.

erics206
3/26/17

This was my first, semi-professional, hockey game, and it was an absolute blast! Every bit as exciting as a basketball game. I'll be attending a few more, I think.

amym173
4/9/17

We always love a good Rangers game! Wish they would have won the game, but it's always a great experience!

akm1
12/21/12

Love this site. Offers tickets to local events without the extra fees. It's the cheapest ticket broker I have found.

justinw54
4/10/17

ScoreBig helped to make a great day at the ballpark! They had the seats I wanted and coupon code so the experience was more affordable!

jennifers355
4/5/17

Nice rooms, friendly staff schedule,quite,variety of things to do. Close to all other areas, safety, casino, food, bars

chadc41
4/17/17

Super easy to use and understand what you are buying. The customer service dept followed up promptly when I had a question and I quickly got the info needed to proceed with the pick up of the tickets.

reuvenm
4/21/17

The tickets were cheap although I by mistake bought ticket insurance. Also I had a little trouble scanning the tickets at the the gate. Otherwise the experience was amazing.

brookep10
2/26/17

We got great seats to supercross for way less than Ticketmaster was charging. Plus, score big had like half the fees. I would totally buy on their website again.

timothyh65
3/29/17

We really enjoyed the game and our seats,looking forward to our next event.. Thanks for allowing me and my family the opportunity to use your services..

leninp
4/10/17

I bought a pair of Wizard tickets for my Girlfriend's birthday. The seats were awesome and the price was better than any competitor by at least 10%. May not sound much but always rather save than pay more. The release of the seats was smooth and was able to get in via my phone. Second time with ScoreBig and will continue to purchase my tickets here.

melanier44
3/25/17

Great seats for a good price. Would book again. Simple and easy. No hassle..........................

geralda16
3/15/17

We were in town in LA for business and wanted to see a hockey game. Went on ScoreBig and got excellent tickets for half of the face value of tickets

laurac219
3/26/17

From placing my order, to customer service, to the safetly of my tickets, the carrier used, our seats, our time at SAP center was just outstanding. Thank you. I just wised Amazon was run this way.

seanh73
3/17/17

Ticket sale and pick up went smoothly and as explained, no issues, no surprises. The only annoying thing is the requirement to enter at least 100 characters in this survey.

karas23
2/26/17

Seats were very good! Exciting game! Convenient way to purchase decent seats at an affordable price!

enriqueb8
4/3/17

Easy to buy....no problems downloading......great srvice............people is friendly and very professional

carolynt26
3/13/17

Wonderful seats, no obstructions, easy to order as this was my second experience purchasing tickets through scorebig

mikes515
3/12/17

Phenomenal show put on by all the artists. Garths high energy and crowd interaction made everyone feel he was there just for them. Trisha was great and wish we could have heard more from her and Garth together.