Review of Scorebig

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

cindyr68
2/27/17

The best seat I've had so far for the best price ever! We had the best of time, my boyfriend and I were even able to hear the players talking!

lihuiw
lihui w.
3/20/17

this is amazing experience for our family. through the website we booked my favarite tickets. we received the information of the tickets timely.

angelak56
3/11/17

We bought 4 glass seat tickets for the Columbus Blue Jackets vs. the Minnesota Wild at Columbus on 3/2. It was such an amazing experience. We had so much fun and the seats were wonderful! Thank you!

ashleym183
3/11/17

Great seats, great buy! Can't wait to take my dad for Father's Day!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a long review.

edithf7
3/21/17

Thank you for always giving me a good deal , hope more games to watch it was a really good game last night. My kids are happy to see their idols. Thanks again.

akm1
12/21/12

Love this site. Offers tickets to local events without the extra fees. It's the cheapest ticket broker I have found.

brookep10
2/26/17

We got great seats to supercross for way less than Ticketmaster was charging. Plus, score big had like half the fees. I would totally buy on their website again.

geralda16
3/15/17

We were in town in LA for business and wanted to see a hockey game. Went on ScoreBig and got excellent tickets for half of the face value of tickets

seanh73
3/17/17

Ticket sale and pick up went smoothly and as explained, no issues, no surprises. The only annoying thing is the requirement to enter at least 100 characters in this survey.

karas23
2/26/17

Seats were very good! Exciting game! Convenient way to purchase decent seats at an affordable price!

carolynt26
3/13/17

Wonderful seats, no obstructions, easy to order as this was my second experience purchasing tickets through scorebig

mikes515
3/12/17

Phenomenal show put on by all the artists. Garths high energy and crowd interaction made everyone feel he was there just for them. Trisha was great and wish we could have heard more from her and Garth together.

johnm1004
3/7/17

I'm not sure if I'll use this sight again because it wasn't much cheaper than had I bought it from Ticketmaster. Was surprised to see the expensive service fee. Finally I called for clarification regarding my tickets and seemed too wait exorbitantly long.

carlosc99
3/15/17

I waited many days to receive my tickets. I spent 1 hour between 2 phone calls on Friday 10th and the event was 11th. I was really concerned in not receiving them and on Friday they told me in each phone call that I will be receiving the tickets shortly. I didn't. I have to call next day to know what was everything about, and Quentin who helped me out with this in question of minutes he confirmed me that tickets were already be sent to my inbox.
But also I believe that the fee for service is really high....per ticket

blaked9
3/21/17

Ordered tickets with a special last minute delivery available. Had to call Scorebig multiple times and still couldn't get an update on where my tickets were and how I could pick them up. Did not get an update until a few hours before the event and had to call/text the person I would be meeting with the tickets multiple times. It was a very frustrating experience and I would not do it again. I was told multiple times I would be contacted by the person with the tickets and never was.

justinm97
2/21/17

The event was good the only bad thing was the seat because you couldn't pick your seat they gave you a section and a row besides that tickets came on time had no problem with them just too bad you can't pick the exact seat you want to sit in

af318
2/27/17

I paid $80 for a ticket that had a face value of $24. I plan to shop around next time. No complaints about the event.

melanah
3/3/17

We ended up purchasing tickets through another site. We originally purchased tickets. When I purchased the tickets through you and the coordinating site, I thought the tickets were to good to be true. My husband followed up with you and the other company. The tickets were confirmed. The following day, I was told I would have to fork out another 5oo or so dollars to have my tickets. I got these tickets to see Golden State play the Wizards for my daughters 17th birthday. I ended up just getting my money back. The following day, I also emailed you, ScoreBig and never received a respond... and What a disappointment. We ended purchasing tickets elsewhere and my daughter had a great time.

georgep111
3/3/17

I made a mistake and had no way to correct the problem and also had to wait for the tickets a extra long time in order to try and resell them and got stuck with them and could not use them.

robertp256
3/14/17

They screwed us over, we bought tickets from them then later received an email saying they needed to verify identification... so we did and heard nothing back. We called and waited on hold for 40 min. By the time we got through the representative said sorry those tickets are no longer available... so we got switched to sales and they didn't have any more tickets available we missed it. If we wouldn't have gotten the run around for two hours we could have gotten tickets elsewhere. I will never use score big again!