Review of Scorebig

Tel: +1-877-726-7324
customersupport@scorebig.com

cindyr68
2/27/17

The best seat I've had so far for the best price ever! We had the best of time, my boyfriend and I were even able to hear the players talking!

sireniap
4/8/17

Game was great, stadium was clean as well as the facilities. Employees were friendly and very welcoming

soniag19
4/17/17

I got really good seats at face value for the Pittsburgh Pirates vs. the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field! There were some issues with my original tickets already being sold but the vendor quickly contacted me and worked with me to rectify the situation. I was so happy with the tickets- the seats were better than I expected!

burket1
4/6/17

Everything went smoothly, found the tickets on the website and they worked just fine. I printed them off and there were no issues getting in. I'll keep using ScoreBig as much as I can!

tonys165
5/1/17

AWESOME, GREAT SEATS,GREAT PRICE, I TOOK MY BROTHER WHO WAS HOME FROM THE NAVY AND HE HAD A GREAT TIME.

angelak56
3/11/17

We bought 4 glass seat tickets for the Columbus Blue Jackets vs. the Minnesota Wild at Columbus on 3/2. It was such an amazing experience. We had so much fun and the seats were wonderful! Thank you!

brianl123
5/7/17

I was glad that I could download and print anytime (not just immediately after placing my order). I had forgotten my tickets at home (5 hours away from the games...), so was able to re-print them at the hotel. No problem at all using them at the stadium!

ashleym183
3/11/17

Great seats, great buy! Can't wait to take my dad for Father's Day!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a long review.

daveg82
5/22/17

Tickets priced well below face value, though the fees involved still placed the cost at over $120 a ticket. Still worthwhile for my son, who is a big Metallica fan; he enjoyed the show very much, and we were probably about 25 feet from the stage all night. Would buy tickets from Scorebig again.

pauls434
6/5/17

This place is awesome. That's second time I bought tickets through ScoreBig and I am very happy with the experience - unbeatable price!

shadrekaw
5/3/17

I absolutely loved the show!!! My first concert ever and it was more than I expected. The special guests had me on my toes wondering who's next. I would trade this experience for anything.

edithf7
3/21/17

Thank you and more power to all staff of score big, keep it up
Had fun lastnight , we love to watch clippers game, eventhough we are almost on top of the roof
Thank you so much.

erics206
3/26/17

Had fun watching the Cleveland Gladiators defeat the Washington Valor at Quicken Loans Arena on Friday, April 28, 2017. Can't wait to see them play again!

amym173
4/9/17

We always love a good Rangers game! Wish they would have won the game, but it's always a great experience!

akm1
12/21/12

Love this site. Offers tickets to local events without the extra fees. It's the cheapest ticket broker I have found.

laurac236
6/17/17

This was not my first purchase from scorebig so I know that this is a reliable site to get great deals on tickets. We did score big with floor seat to Hall and Oates. It was a last minute purchase but it was nothing short of amazing. Easy access to my tickets-print and go. I will definitely be back to Scorebig for more concert tickets.

justinw54
4/10/17

ScoreBig helped to make a great day at the ballpark! They had the seats I wanted and coupon code so the experience was more affordable!

jennifers355
4/5/17

Nice rooms, friendly staff schedule,quite,variety of things to do. Close to all other areas, safety, casino, food, bars

chadc41
4/17/17

Super easy to use and understand what you are buying. The customer service dept followed up promptly when I had a question and I quickly got the info needed to proceed with the pick up of the tickets.

davidb693
5/30/17

Seats were absolutely amazing I took my sons to a game with seats that I could not normally afford . We were three rows behind home plate at a fraction of the cost my boys had a fabulous time one they will remember forever

sharond108
6/13/17

Smooth experience from purchase to delivery. Good communication with seller. Tickets were easy to locate through Scorebig.

wayneb79
6/4/17

I managed to get some great seats for a great price. Had an awesome time with my dad at the game. I checked other ticket sites and this one was the lowest for price.

reuvenm
4/21/17

The tickets were cheap although I by mistake bought ticket insurance. Also I had a little trouble scanning the tickets at the the gate. Otherwise the experience was amazing.

lisar238
5/22/17

Excellent. Everything went great. Music was fantastic. Sitting on a bench was not the best experience. Aching back by the end of the concert.

margied9
6/5/17

Ordered and received with no problem. Good seats, good service and a great game for the home team! Will order this way again.