Review of ScentMatchers

Tel: 800-859-9878
Support@Scentmatchers.com

tedf31
11/23/17

I ordered some fragrances in an attempt to connect my dad who has Alzheimers with his past in the 1970's . Scentmatchers were very sensitive to my needs and made our family grateful for the connection.

karend188
11/21/17

I ordered Frances Denney Hope cologne. The first scent to arrive wasn't close to my nose, so I contacted them. They were so nice, they asked me to send a small sample if I had it. I sent 5 or 6 drops out of my last bottle, they emailed me that it arrived and they were working on it, It arrived yesterday, it is as close as can be. I love it. They were in contact the whole time letting me know what was going on. I will definitely re order my scent. If you have a favorite no longer produced I recommend you give them a chance, they work wonders. Karen

lornas14
11/18/17

It was with some trepidation that I placed my first order with Scentmatchers, could they really recreate my favorite scent?
The short answer is YES!! The ordering process was simple, the product arrived quickly and was everything I had hoped for!

yvettea14
11/16/17

They replicated Sea Mist by Bare Escentuals. It's been discontinued for 5 or 6 years, so I didn't have an exact match for comparison. However, I am particular about the scents that attract me and I strongly believe the match was close if not spot on. Will order this scent again!

jodis30
11/15/17

ScentMatchers really can do what they say, they duplicated my favorite perfume in fact I love it more. The fragrance stays with you until you wash it off. Im very happy and I will be a lifetime customer.

kathrynj15
11/11/17

Susan Johnson and her team tried several times to make a scent that is no longer made. Just when we thought there was no hope, I found a purse spray and sent it to them. Just received today the new scent based on my spray... OUTSTANDING!!!

I can not say enough about how wonderful these folks are and how helpful they are!

sharonb197
11/9/17

This was a birthday gift over 50 years ago. Have looked for it everywhere.
Best smell in the world and I love it so much.

roxanner23
11/9/17

I ordered a scent for my mother that is no longer made and it was her favorite. When I received it, it didn't smell quite right. I notified ScentMatchers and they gave me several options, including trying the match again. I chose to try again. I just received the second bottle and it was terrific!! ScentMatchers is terrific and they take care of their customers, going above & beyond what other companies would do. I am very pleased and will be ordering more from them!! Skeptical? Try it!!! I think you will be very happy with the product and the company!

janb103
11/8/17

I recently ordered a discontinued perfume from Scentmatchers. We the purfume came it was really too strong and overpowering. I emailed them and the responded immediately by cutting the formula in half and sending out the new bottle. No questions, no charge and I didnt have to return the other one. The new formulation was perfect. Unbelievable customer service in a world where so many companies are rude and dont care about your needs. Thanks Scentmatchers

jeannettel8
11/7/17

Dear ScentMatchers;

I received your recreation of "Original Tova" in the mail today and I have to congratulate you on a job well done!  I am so excited to have my favorite scent back!  It smells EXACTLY like the original; whoever your "mixologist" is, he or she should be commended!

I started wearing Tova perfume back in the early '90's.  At that time, Tova Borgnine - who was the "creator" of the fragrance - sold it via mail order from her Beverly Hills offices.  Later, she began presenting her products on QVC.  Around 2005, Tova sold her name and the copy rights to her fragrances to QVC. She closed her corporate offices and QVC began to manufacture the perfume. At that time, the fragrance changed dramatically.  Anyone who had previously worn it could tell there was a difference; all the low notes were gone and there was a distinct alcohol like smell.  Despite Tova going on QVC and swearing that the formula hadn't changed, product reviews on the QVC website claimed otherwise.

I am so happy to have favorite fragrance back!  And you can be certain that not only will I be purchasing from you again, but I will  tell others about your company.  I will also see if I can let the current disappointed reviewers on the QVC website know about your company and the option to purchase a Tova recreation that is just like the original. QVC jealously guards its review pages and they certainly wont want a customer advertising another company on their site but I will try to let the ladies know in some way.

Please keep up the good work!  You are terrific!!!!!!!!!!

margon4
11/2/17

This company rocks. Very pleased with my fragrance. Victorias Secret discontinued my favorite perfume and I was desperate to find a bottle. Saw Scentmasters add on line and thought I would give it a try. WOW I was so pleased with the scent and your choice of bottle, personalizing the engraving and the size and price! Will reorder again and again. Thank you for a great customer support team and a great product.

houstonh19
10/29/17

Looked everywhere to find Vanilla and Anise but it was discontinued several years ago. Since Jo Malone is already expensive, it was double or triple in price on eBay. Found this site which previously matched the scent for another person, gave it a try. Received it today and was blown away by the instant amount of memories I had with this fragrance as it smelled exactly like it. Will use this site for any future purchases of this fragrance. I figured that there was no chance I would ever have this scent in my hands again. Beyond satisfied!

lanat17
10/29/17

I ordered and just received Honeysuckle & Jasmine by Jo Malone. The order took a little while but it was more than worth the wait!! Fragrance is spot on and I was so delighted I just placed a second order. Very pleased and highly recommend - and the self-branding/label they offer is a nice bonus!

bettym61
10/27/17

Ive always loved Somewear by Avon They discontinued it sometime in the early 70s.
I got my order very quickly and Im here to tell you they NAILED IT!!

mikew275
10/23/17

I used Woodhue for Men by Faberge many years ago and recently decided to use it again. To my dismay I discovered it was discontinued. I did locate a bottle on Ebay so my quest was not in vain. Then I discovered ScentMatchers. Gave them a shot to create some for me. Ordered the Cologne and body wash. They have matched it perfectly!! Definitely will order more!!
Thanks ScentMatchers!!

deborahp72
10/23/17

I ordered Jovan's Fresh Patchouli which I haven't been able to find for a few years. Scentmatchers matched it perfectly! They sent me an offer for a second bottle, and I took advantage of that. I will never be without my favorite fragrance now. Thank you Scentmatchers!

lindab406
10/23/17

I ordered, and received, Tigress by Faberge. It is exactly the same as I remember and I will definitely be ordering from this company again in the future.

crystald48
10/16/17

They did a wonderful job of making a duplicate of my favorite scent, Osez Moi by Chantal Thomass. I still have some of the original so I was able to compare closely. On initial spray its exactly the same! The dry down is very, very slightly different, but its still beautiful and powdery. Exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely order from ScentMatchers again.

lindaa136
10/8/17

Smells delicious and very similar to Elysium by Clarins!
Great company and customer service! Give them a try you wont be disappointed

jims301
10/4/17

Considering that they had to concoct the scent rather than pull it off a shelf, a little over a week is pretty good service. I ordered YSL M7, long discontinued. YSL's new M7Oud is very different. The original is available on some sites for +$300. So this was a real bargain and a very close match to what I remember. A masculine scent and long-lasting. Glad I found ScentMatchers.

jeannem43
9/30/17

Somewhere in the 1980's, my Dad bought me Via Lanvin perfume at an airport somewhere overseas. It suited me so well, my daughter came to associate me with that scent.

Years later, and I ran out. My daughter reminded me of that special perfume, but I couldn't find it anywhere. When I saw your ad on Facebook, I immediately looked to see if you could make my favorite perfume.

I was a little wary, however. Over the years, I have developed a sensitivity to fragrance and now do not buy perfumes or colognes, or anything with an artificial fragrance.

I was delighted when my Via Lanvin arrived and smelled exactly as I remember. Not only that, I am not sensitive to the fragrance and can wear it daily. Just a light spray in the morning and I can still smell it in the afternoon. It makes me happy.

Thank you for the work you do in restoring memories through scent.

Jeanne Mitchell

cherylh89
9/28/17

I ordered Herve Leger Paris, and the "perfume" that was shipped to me wasn't even close to being in the same ballpark. It smelled absolutely terrible...cheap, disgusting, and absolutely unwearable. I washed it off me after about an hour because I couldn't take the stink anymore. I sent an email to ScentMatchers expressing my dissatisfaction with their product, and they never even gave me the courtesy of a reply. Do not waste your money here. A total ripoff, and a complete disappointment.

patriciag141
9/25/17

I ordered KL and it smells exactly as I had remembered! Great customer service. Do yourself a favor and place an order!!

sharonw138
9/14/17

If ALL business operated their customer service the way this company does the world would be such a better place!! I received the wrong fragance on Monday then the right one arrived on Wednesday making up for the dissapointment of the first bottle.. Thank you for giving me back my MUSK by Dana!! I will certainally use them again in the future.

I ordered a different scent and it was not even close to the original.they offered to refund my money

By Suzanne G.

Don't know what "salliage" is, it's not in my dictionary. But in the few days I've used my perfume, the scent is still noticeable by evening. Hope this helps.

By Melissa A.

Hi, one of our customers ordered Woods reproduction. Please check their review here: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.scentmatchers.com#92

By Susan J. [ScentMatchers Rep]

Avatar by coty 'in my opinion' is absolutely amazing. I personally started wearing this cologne back in 1997 when it was first released. You could get it at Walmart, small bottle $13 large bottle $17. It has been discontinued now and the only place I've been able to find it was either amazon or ebay. It is now $100.00 an ounce or more ! I have to admit, I love it so much that i actually paid the $119.00 for a 1.0 oz bottle. It is a very distinctive smell. It gets compliments from both men and women ! Will turn heads from anyone around you and the scent lasts for hours ! I can promise you that you will NOT be disappointed !

By Trinna T.

heather, They have a list of fragrances they have duplicated on their site. Also, ScentMatchers offers 100% return and refund, so if you don't like the product, you don't have to keep it!!!

By Stacy G.

I did not purchase those fragrances and must admit that my experience with ScentMatchers duplication was an unhappy one. However I do want to inform you that I've done some research on the company and found it is staffed by only 4 people. I find it hard to imagine that 4 people can take on the very difficult task of analyzing and carefully duplicating any fragrance while also maintaining the complex chore of running an online business. For more opinion on this you may wish to visit BaseNotes impression of ScentMatchers at http://www.basenotes.net/threads/218741-ScentMatchers-claims-to-match-any-scent-for-60

By Anna M.

TRICORN BY CASWELL MASSEY IS LISTED AS ONE OF THE SCENTS WHICH HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY MATCHED. GO TO THE WEBSITE AND PROCEED UNTIL YOU FIND THE DROP DOWN LIST; IT IS LISTED STARTING WITH TRICORN.

By GEORGE P.

We have successfully matched Rapture by Victoria's Secret for customers before. You can place your order here; https://www.scentmatchers.com/step11.php and we are proud to offer an industry leading 90 day return policy on all of our products. So if you don't like it, you don't pay for it.

By Susan J. [ScentMatchers Rep]

Hello, Thank you for contacting us. I've checked, and you are in luck! Rush by Gucci is in our list of scents that we've already successfully matched found here: https://www.scentmatchers.com/step11.php You can order from this link as well. The price is $59.99 for a 3.4 oz. bottle of any fragrance. Shipping is $10 for USA, $19 for Canada and $28 for other countries. Feel free to send an email to support@scentmatchers.com for any further assistance.

By Susan J. [ScentMatchers Rep]

We have successfully matched Romance Silver by Ralph Lauren for customers before. You can place your order here; https://www.scentmatchers.com/step11.php and we are proud to offer an industry leading 90 day return policy on all of our products. So if you don't like it, you don't pay for it.

By Susan J. [ScentMatchers Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the ScentMatchers staff and other customers.

3 Photos for ScentMatchers