US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

megang39
12/6/16

When I saw that this site made reproductions of Lola Goth Reminiscent, I was so excited that I immediately went to buy a bottle. The purchasing and shipping process was a breeze! However, the perfume itself, while beautifully packaged, smelled nothing like the original. Other reviews described their reproductions as potent and "cheap" and I would have to agree. I e-mailed customer service and politely asked for a refund, and they were able to refund me in whole quickly and efficiently. While I was disappointed that the perfume had not met my expectations, they provided me with wonderful customer service (I talked to a woman named Susan, very pleasant!) and it would have been a wonderful experience had they been able to match this perfume. I'm not too upset though because it's certainly a hard scent to replicate, and I knew this was essentially a gamble. Overall, great service but unfortunately they couldn't provide me with what i was looking for!

lynettem13
11/30/16

One night when I couldn't sleep I came across this website, and just for fun, I created my own perfume. It was so fun creating, and today my perfume came and it is my all time forever favorite perfume in the whole wide world. It is so cool to have a personalized perfume. My friends love it too. So ... I had fun creating it and love wearing it ... and it comes in a pretty black satin pouch. Customer service is excellent too. I love it so much I want to tell the ENTIRE WORLD!!

akemis
10/26/16

They were able to create a very close match to my favorite discontinued perfume; Envy by Gucci. I'm very happy!

barbh12
10/2/16

My scent was perfect and it stays on with very little product used. I was nervous after reading so many bad product and company reviews but I must say this company is AAAAAA++++. I will definitely be reordering with this company soon in the bear future. Thank you ScentMatchets for your great communications and for allowing me to wear my favorite fragrance again!

jillm73
9/17/16

I received my order of vanilla and cedar wood today.

I LOVE IT!! In fact, I think I like it better than the original.

Thank you so much. Im a future customer for sure.

beckys43
9/13/16

HORRIBLE

elizabethg91
9/10/16

Very professional staff dedicated to keeping customers happy! I had an issue which was resolved in minutes!!! You don't get that kind of service anywhere ever these days! 5 stars for sure!!

pattij5
8/30/16

Thrilled with my Dark Vanilla, scentmatcher. Love my name on the bottle even more. Great job and I will order again if the occasion presents itself. Thank you again.

frankiew10
8/28/16

Great...thoroughly satisfactory...am allergic to most perfumes...this product smells great and what more can I say ?...I will tell my friends and pass around your address for them to use...

Thanks

Frankie

aks83
8/20/16

Yesterday I received my bottle of Dilys by Laura Ashley. OMG. My signature scent is back! Smells fabulous, and soo happy I have this amazing scent back in my life again! Excellent communication and customer service. LOVE my custom bottle. Genius idea! Thank you!!

marky19
8/16/16

The cologne they made for me was discontinued years ago, and the last time I wore it or even smelled it was in the late 1990's. What they sent me was identical to what I remember. I was amazed. I highly recommend scent masters.

M. Young
Kansas City

francesm53
8/15/16

I ordered a few days ago, AVON FOREVER SPRING, arrived on time and my sister was so pleased with the scent and the gorgeous bottle that was chosen for me. You guys do wonderful work, will order again soon in near future.

pattis20
7/28/16

I'm so happy to have found ScentMatchers! For years now, it has become more and more difficult to find Galore cologne, on the internet, to purchase at a dept. store was not possible any longer. Not only was I able to order the cologne, the body lotion was available too and that has been unavailable for a long time. No one knows that my signature fragrance, is not the original. I still receive compliments all the time. "you sure do smell good" I should also add that I love the fact that the name galore is replicated in the style of the original logo as it was years ago, and on the lotion bottle as well.

cherien2
7/26/16

I just can't say enough about how wonderful the folks at Scent Matchers are. They tried several times to match my scent but I was a very picky customer. Finally we agreed upon the perfect match but the bottle arrived damaged by the carrier on two occasions. Scent Matchers offered to resend it twice. I am amazed how wonderful these folks are. Their customer service cannot be beat. They bend over backwards to exceed my expectations.

yolandam18
7/17/16

I've been looking for a fragrance - long ago discontinued - for a long time. Finally found it through Scentmatchers. Delighted!

tracyl55
7/16/16

The people at sentmatchers was able to match the fragrance that I was looking for my friend an I received it in a timely manner I'm a very particular person so was very pleased with my product an would recommend sentmatchers to anyone who's looking a perfume that has been disconnected

mikew178
7/2/16

We ordered their KL alternative last week. It arrived 4 days later. Pretty close match to KL. My wife is happy with the scent, and I am happy with the price

christopherl54
6/28/16

Perfect service, great product and absolutely professional in every aspect, if more business were to handle their online stores in this way of dealing with customers merchandise they would increase their business 1000 fold . A # 1. Thank you scentmatchers ...I'll be back.

allenh32
6/7/16

I am going to the UK in July to celebrate my Mothers 96th birthday, She was asking if I could find her the perfume she used to wear a long time ago? I search the internet but could not find it at least not in stock, but I found this company and I received the perfume the other day and as soon as I smelled it, it brought back fond memories. Thank you so much "Sentmatchers" I know you will make my mothers day complete.

anne-marieo
6/7/16

My husband was hoping to replace a discontinued Bath and Body Works scent that he used to use. ScentMatchers came pretty close, but it didn't quite work. We asked for a refund and after sending the product back and providing the shipping information, we were given our money back. Susan with customer service was very responsive and helpful. I would try it again in the future if I can no longer find my favorite perfume.

mylesw5
6/6/16

The scent that I wanted was Ralph Lauren Chaps. I'm afraid that it was close but no cigar.
I compared the two scents side by side and the ScentMatcher copy was sweeter with a
more lilac tone. I was really hoping that I had finally found a match. Back to the drawing
board for you guys.............. Myles Walsvig

sofiad6
6/5/16

I ordered a match for a fragrance I love, when it arrived I could not wait to spray it, IT WAS PERFECT. I also tested it out on may of my friends, I carried it with me and had them smell the fragrance, everyone, (I MEAN EVERYONE MALE & FEMALE) said "FRESH, BEAUTIFUL SCENT" I love it and am in the process of ordering MORE and even different ones because they got the first one a PERFECT MATCH

benjamine165
6/5/16

my name is BENJAMIN EAGLE I DO NOT LIKE THE PRODUCT YOU SENT ME I WANT A REFUND OF MY MONEY PLACED MY ORDER ON 5/21/16 FOR WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RALPH LAUREN ROMANCE FOR MEN .WHAT RECEIVED WAS IN NO WAY THE PRODUCT I EXPECTED LEASE TEL ME WHAT I MUST DO IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A FULL REFUND OF MY MONEY! MYTELEPHONE NUMBER IS 501-9442741 MY EMAIL ADDRESS ISbeneagle146@yahoo.com

karenc141
6/1/16

I ordered the Dolce and Gabana for Women ( original red cap). This fragrance was discontinued by D&B several years ago. My package arrived today and I was so happy that the scent smells just Iike I remembered the original.

stevenf51
6/1/16

I ordered a reproduction of the original 1933 Jungle Gardenia by Tuvache (Natalie Wood's favorite parfum) no longer available. When my wife opened the bottle and tried it out, she was ecstatic, said she just loved it and it was such a spectacular birthday present, that I would get lucky that night! Just for fun, I sprayed it on my arm and was able to smell it's wonderful fragrance all day long at work. Very concentrated. When we discovered a small leak in the spray bottle, Scentmatchers offered to replace it immediately free of charge. What more can I say....a 5 star rating...highly recommended. Dr. Steve

60 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ScentMatchers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question