Review of ScentMatchers

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

christiner61
3/27/17

I ordered a scent that both my husband and I love (Romance) for him on his birthday. Although the date was approaching and the time-line was close, they made sure I received it on his birthday, which was unexpected. The scent was almost spot-on and both of us just love it. It's a nice fresh scent that he can wear to the office and play. The fact that we could personalize it made it an even better gift. Also, great customer service and packaging!

laurah172
3/26/17

Scent Matchers did an outstanding job matching my "personal scent". Years of settling for smelling like so many other women I found Ambre. Of course it was taken off the shelves... European women didn't like it as much as American. They brought it back for a short time then it was gone. I'm thrilled that Scent Matchers was spot on matching Ambre. It started out a bit strong but within a week it was perfect. I'm hooked!
They have a gift of wonderful noses. LOL! They truly did a great job!

robertas24
3/14/17

My very favorite scent was Forever Chrystal and when I heard they were going to discontinue it I bought several bottles and used it sparingly, but then I ran out. We tried other companies who said they could make the same scent, but no one came close. I was searching on line and found ScentMatchers and decided to give them a try. Got my bottle last night and put it on one wrist and put a drop of some Forever Chrystal that I had left on the other wrist. I could not believe how similar they smelled. I was totally shocked! I'm so glad to have my Chrystal back. Thank you ScentMatchers!!!!!!

deeb73
3/14/17

I'm so glad I found this company and ordered. I love the packaging and the perfume. It feels good on my skin. I like the oil substance to it. This perfume is sooo me. I will order again from Scentmatchers soon.

sherrim24
3/3/17

Will be my third order from these wonderful people I love attention !! That's exactly what they gave me a wonderful perfume from my memories and actually someone that I emailed and emailed back right away that alone made me feel special so I thank them for giving me so much !! order from them if just for the attention but order from them because of their promise and product!

joes653
3/2/17

Don't be fooled - all these folks with 5 star ratings have only ONE REVIEW! This is a scam, the colognes smell nothing like the ones they are trying to duplicate. Then, just try to get a refund - they will keep more than 50% of what you paid as'manufacturing costs'. This is a group of folks who work full time and mix these scents probably in their basement. STAY AWAY.

melindam29
2/12/17

I will admit that I was concerned after reading some negative reviews and I was also aware that the process of duplicating my favorite discontinued scent would be a challenge, but I am beyond satisfied!!! I think it is a perfect match! For anyone, like me, that has fallen in love with a fragrance that has been discontinued, I would definitively recommend scentmatchers!!!!

erniep19
1/18/17

Was somewhat skeptical when I ordered from them, especially when the two bottle order came with one of the bottles broken. However, the staff was just terrific. They replaced the broken bottle with no questions asked and the second bottle was delivered within a week. I corresponded with them several times and they were very professional and pleasant.

Though I can't recall the scent from some 30 years ago, when my wife put it on, it certainly brought back some fond memories. Just a beautiful scent. Couldn't be more happy with their product and service.

peggyj12
Peggy J.
1/15/17

I don't know how you do it, but I just received my "Peggy's Beauty", which is a match of Kate Spade "Beauty"...and it is awesome! I was extremely skeptical and hesitated for so long to order a bottle, but glad I did! So, after Christmas, I decided to buy myself a gift of what I really wanted!

For years I have tried many different perfumes since Kate Spade sadly discontinued her "Beauty" line and have never been 100% in love with any of them...until now!

I will definitely be ordering another bottle when this one gets low!

dianeg59
1/11/17

After being completely satisfied with my first foray into finding a discontinued scent (Catherine Deneuve's "Deneuve") and loving the lotion, regular-size bottle and travel bottle, I tried another discontinued scent ("Worth" by the House of Worth, Paris). Another success! The first shipment was "highjacked" , but Scentmatchers immediately sent a replacement -- love this one, too! I have one more scent for them to match -- and my perfume wardrobe will be complete for a while. I whole-heartedly recommend this website!

deborahw73
1/6/17

Waste of money. I expect to see them on "America Greed."

brendab106
12/20/16

I HAVE BEEN WANTING OP BLEND BY PACIFIC OCEAN FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW, AND WASN'T ABLE TO FIND IT, JUST HAPPEN TO BE BROWSING AND CAME ACROSS SCENT MATCHERS , CHECKED IT OUT AND THERE IT WAS, I
WAS JUST AMAZED, COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU HAD IT, GOT IT JUST IN TIME FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS IT SMELL AMAZING, A WONDERFUL FRAGRANCE. THANK YOU SCENT MATCHERS

BRENDA B

donnah114
12/19/16

I ordered a match of "Bal A Versailles", by Jean Desprez-Paris; difficult to find an authentic bottle now. I received my order and am extremely pleased! This fragrance is difficult to duplicate and I would say Scentmatchers version is 99.98% accurate. Will order again.

marky22
12/14/16

I ordered New West perfume. Please do not be scammed by this website. It is so not worth it. It is a fraud!!! These people do NOT MATCH ANY SCENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

victoriac54
12/11/16

I say "NOT EXACT - BUT PERFECT" because although the scent I ordered didn't match exactly, the scent that was created is beautiful and perfect for me and I love it! I won't give the name of the scent I wanted duplicated as I want to keep it all to myself!
Thank you to Scentmatchers for their skill, their quick service and their hospitality... will pass along their name and I will return to them again and again... very happy customer!

megang39
12/6/16

When I saw that this site made reproductions of Lola Goth Reminiscent, I was so excited that I immediately went to buy a bottle. The purchasing and shipping process was a breeze! However, the perfume itself, while beautifully packaged, smelled nothing like the original. Other reviews described their reproductions as potent and "cheap" and I would have to agree. I e-mailed customer service and politely asked for a refund, and they were able to refund me in whole quickly and efficiently. While I was disappointed that the perfume had not met my expectations, they provided me with wonderful customer service (I talked to a woman named Susan, very pleasant!) and it would have been a wonderful experience had they been able to match this perfume. I'm not too upset though because it's certainly a hard scent to replicate, and I knew this was essentially a gamble. Overall, great service but unfortunately they couldn't provide me with what i was looking for!

lynettem13
11/30/16

One night when I couldn't sleep I came across this website, and just for fun, I created my own perfume. It was so fun creating, and today my perfume came and it is my all time forever favorite perfume in the whole wide world. It is so cool to have a personalized perfume. My friends love it too. So ... I had fun creating it and love wearing it ... and it comes in a pretty black satin pouch. Customer service is excellent too. I love it so much I want to tell the ENTIRE WORLD!!

akemis
10/26/16

They were able to create a very close match to my favorite discontinued perfume; Envy by Gucci. I'm very happy!

barbh12
10/2/16

My scent was perfect and it stays on with very little product used. I was nervous after reading so many bad product and company reviews but I must say this company is AAAAAA++++. I will definitely be reordering with this company soon in the bear future. Thank you ScentMatchets for your great communications and for allowing me to wear my favorite fragrance again!

jillm73
9/17/16

I received my order of vanilla and cedar wood today.

I LOVE IT!! In fact, I think I like it better than the original.

Thank you so much. Im a future customer for sure.

beckys43
9/13/16

HORRIBLE

elizabethg91
9/10/16

Very professional staff dedicated to keeping customers happy! I had an issue which was resolved in minutes!!! You don't get that kind of service anywhere ever these days! 5 stars for sure!!

pattij5
8/30/16

Thrilled with my Dark Vanilla, scentmatcher. Love my name on the bottle even more. Great job and I will order again if the occasion presents itself. Thank you again.

frankiew10
8/28/16

Great...thoroughly satisfactory...am allergic to most perfumes...this product smells great and what more can I say ?...I will tell my friends and pass around your address for them to use...

Thanks

Frankie

aks83
8/20/16

Yesterday I received my bottle of Dilys by Laura Ashley. OMG. My signature scent is back! Smells fabulous, and soo happy I have this amazing scent back in my life again! Excellent communication and customer service. LOVE my custom bottle. Genius idea! Thank you!!

67 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ScentMatchers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question