US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

erniep19
1/18/17

Was somewhat skeptical when I ordered from them, especially when the two bottle order came with one of the bottles broken. However, the staff was just terrific. They replaced the broken bottle with no questions asked and the second bottle was delivered within a week. I corresponded with them several times and they were very professional and pleasant.

Though I can't recall the scent from some 30 years ago, when my wife put it on, it certainly brought back some fond memories. Just a beautiful scent. Couldn't be more happy with their product and service.

peggyj12
Peggy J.
1/15/17

I don't know how you do it, but I just received my "Peggy's Beauty", which is a match of Kate Spade "Beauty"...and it is awesome! I was extremely skeptical and hesitated for so long to order a bottle, but glad I did! So, after Christmas, I decided to buy myself a gift of what I really wanted!

For years I have tried many different perfumes since Kate Spade sadly discontinued her "Beauty" line and have never been 100% in love with any of them...until now!

I will definitely be ordering another bottle when this one gets low!

dianeg59
1/11/17

After being completely satisfied with my first foray into finding a discontinued scent (Catherine Deneuve's "Deneuve") and loving the lotion, regular-size bottle and travel bottle, I tried another discontinued scent ("Worth" by the House of Worth, Paris). Another success! The first shipment was "highjacked" , but Scentmatchers immediately sent a replacement -- love this one, too! I have one more scent for them to match -- and my perfume wardrobe will be complete for a while. I whole-heartedly recommend this website!

deborahw73
1/6/17

Waste of money. I expect to see them on "America Greed."

brendab106
12/20/16

I HAVE BEEN WANTING OP BLEND BY PACIFIC OCEAN FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW, AND WASN'T ABLE TO FIND IT, JUST HAPPEN TO BE BROWSING AND CAME ACROSS SCENT MATCHERS , CHECKED IT OUT AND THERE IT WAS, I
WAS JUST AMAZED, COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU HAD IT, GOT IT JUST IN TIME FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS IT SMELL AMAZING, A WONDERFUL FRAGRANCE. THANK YOU SCENT MATCHERS

BRENDA B

donnah114
12/19/16

I ordered a match of "Bal A Versailles", by Jean Desprez-Paris; difficult to find an authentic bottle now. I received my order and am extremely pleased! This fragrance is difficult to duplicate and I would say Scentmatchers version is 99.98% accurate. Will order again.

marky22
12/14/16

I ordered New West perfume. Please do not be scammed by this website. It is so not worth it. It is a fraud!!! These people do NOT MATCH ANY SCENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

victoriac54
12/11/16

I say "NOT EXACT - BUT PERFECT" because although the scent I ordered didn't match exactly, the scent that was created is beautiful and perfect for me and I love it! I won't give the name of the scent I wanted duplicated as I want to keep it all to myself!
Thank you to Scentmatchers for their skill, their quick service and their hospitality... will pass along their name and I will return to them again and again... very happy customer!

megang39
12/6/16

When I saw that this site made reproductions of Lola Goth Reminiscent, I was so excited that I immediately went to buy a bottle. The purchasing and shipping process was a breeze! However, the perfume itself, while beautifully packaged, smelled nothing like the original. Other reviews described their reproductions as potent and "cheap" and I would have to agree. I e-mailed customer service and politely asked for a refund, and they were able to refund me in whole quickly and efficiently. While I was disappointed that the perfume had not met my expectations, they provided me with wonderful customer service (I talked to a woman named Susan, very pleasant!) and it would have been a wonderful experience had they been able to match this perfume. I'm not too upset though because it's certainly a hard scent to replicate, and I knew this was essentially a gamble. Overall, great service but unfortunately they couldn't provide me with what i was looking for!

lynettem13
11/30/16

One night when I couldn't sleep I came across this website, and just for fun, I created my own perfume. It was so fun creating, and today my perfume came and it is my all time forever favorite perfume in the whole wide world. It is so cool to have a personalized perfume. My friends love it too. So ... I had fun creating it and love wearing it ... and it comes in a pretty black satin pouch. Customer service is excellent too. I love it so much I want to tell the ENTIRE WORLD!!

akemis
10/26/16

They were able to create a very close match to my favorite discontinued perfume; Envy by Gucci. I'm very happy!

barbh12
10/2/16

My scent was perfect and it stays on with very little product used. I was nervous after reading so many bad product and company reviews but I must say this company is AAAAAA++++. I will definitely be reordering with this company soon in the bear future. Thank you ScentMatchets for your great communications and for allowing me to wear my favorite fragrance again!

jillm73
9/17/16

I received my order of vanilla and cedar wood today.

I LOVE IT!! In fact, I think I like it better than the original.

Thank you so much. Im a future customer for sure.

beckys43
9/13/16

HORRIBLE

elizabethg91
9/10/16

Very professional staff dedicated to keeping customers happy! I had an issue which was resolved in minutes!!! You don't get that kind of service anywhere ever these days! 5 stars for sure!!

pattij5
8/30/16

Thrilled with my Dark Vanilla, scentmatcher. Love my name on the bottle even more. Great job and I will order again if the occasion presents itself. Thank you again.

frankiew10
8/28/16

Great...thoroughly satisfactory...am allergic to most perfumes...this product smells great and what more can I say ?...I will tell my friends and pass around your address for them to use...

Thanks

Frankie

aks83
8/20/16

Yesterday I received my bottle of Dilys by Laura Ashley. OMG. My signature scent is back! Smells fabulous, and soo happy I have this amazing scent back in my life again! Excellent communication and customer service. LOVE my custom bottle. Genius idea! Thank you!!

marky19
8/16/16

The cologne they made for me was discontinued years ago, and the last time I wore it or even smelled it was in the late 1990's. What they sent me was identical to what I remember. I was amazed. I highly recommend scent masters.

M. Young
Kansas City

francesm53
8/15/16

I ordered a few days ago, AVON FOREVER SPRING, arrived on time and my sister was so pleased with the scent and the gorgeous bottle that was chosen for me. You guys do wonderful work, will order again soon in near future.

pattis20
7/28/16

I'm so happy to have found ScentMatchers! For years now, it has become more and more difficult to find Galore cologne, on the internet, to purchase at a dept. store was not possible any longer. Not only was I able to order the cologne, the body lotion was available too and that has been unavailable for a long time. No one knows that my signature fragrance, is not the original. I still receive compliments all the time. "you sure do smell good" I should also add that I love the fact that the name galore is replicated in the style of the original logo as it was years ago, and on the lotion bottle as well.

cherien2
7/26/16

I just can't say enough about how wonderful the folks at Scent Matchers are. They tried several times to match my scent but I was a very picky customer. Finally we agreed upon the perfect match but the bottle arrived damaged by the carrier on two occasions. Scent Matchers offered to resend it twice. I am amazed how wonderful these folks are. Their customer service cannot be beat. They bend over backwards to exceed my expectations.

yolandam18
7/17/16

I've been looking for a fragrance - long ago discontinued - for a long time. Finally found it through Scentmatchers. Delighted!

tracyl55
7/16/16

The people at sentmatchers was able to match the fragrance that I was looking for my friend an I received it in a timely manner I'm a very particular person so was very pleased with my product an would recommend sentmatchers to anyone who's looking a perfume that has been disconnected

mikew178
7/2/16

We ordered their KL alternative last week. It arrived 4 days later. Pretty close match to KL. My wife is happy with the scent, and I am happy with the price

63 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ScentMatchers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks, 4 days ago
Answer
adams81
Jennifer M. [ScentMatchers Rep]
A: Hi, we do have 90 days return policy in case you are not happy with your order. For any further assistance, please send an email to support@scentmatchers.com
3 weeks, 3 days ago