US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

aks83
8/20/16

Yesterday I received my bottle of Dilys by Laura Ashley. OMG. My signature scent is back! Smells fabulous, and soo happy I have this amazing scent back in my life again! Excellent communication and customer service. LOVE my custom bottle. Genius idea! Thank you!!

marky19
8/16/16

The cologne they made for me was discontinued years ago, and the last time I wore it or even smelled it was in the late 1990's. What they sent me was identical to what I remember. I was amazed. I highly recommend scent masters.

M. Young
Kansas City

francesm53
8/15/16

I ordered a few days ago, AVON FOREVER SPRING, arrived on time and my sister was so pleased with the scent and the gorgeous bottle that was chosen for me. You guys do wonderful work, will order again soon in near future.

pattis20
7/28/16

I'm so happy to have found ScentMatchers! For years now, it has become more and more difficult to find Galore cologne, on the internet, to purchase at a dept. store was not possible any longer. Not only was I able to order the cologne, the body lotion was available too and that has been unavailable for a long time. No one knows that my signature fragrance, is not the original. I still receive compliments all the time. "you sure do smell good" I should also add that I love the fact that the name galore is replicated in the style of the original logo as it was years ago, and on the lotion bottle as well.

cherien2
7/26/16

I just can't say enough about how wonderful the folks at Scent Matchers are. They tried several times to match my scent but I was a very picky customer. Finally we agreed upon the perfect match but the bottle arrived damaged by the carrier on two occasions. Scent Matchers offered to resend it twice. I am amazed how wonderful these folks are. Their customer service cannot be beat. They bend over backwards to exceed my expectations.

yolandam18
7/17/16

I've been looking for a fragrance - long ago discontinued - for a long time. Finally found it through Scentmatchers. Delighted!

tracyl55
7/16/16

The people at sentmatchers was able to match the fragrance that I was looking for my friend an I received it in a timely manner I'm a very particular person so was very pleased with my product an would recommend sentmatchers to anyone who's looking a perfume that has been disconnected

mikew178
7/2/16

We ordered their KL alternative last week. It arrived 4 days later. Pretty close match to KL. My wife is happy with the scent, and I am happy with the price

christopherl54
6/28/16

Perfect service, great product and absolutely professional in every aspect, if more business were to handle their online stores in this way of dealing with customers merchandise they would increase their business 1000 fold . A # 1. Thank you scentmatchers ...I'll be back.

allenh32
6/7/16

I am going to the UK in July to celebrate my Mothers 96th birthday, She was asking if I could find her the perfume she used to wear a long time ago? I search the internet but could not find it at least not in stock, but I found this company and I received the perfume the other day and as soon as I smelled it, it brought back fond memories. Thank you so much "Sentmatchers" I know you will make my mothers day complete.

anne-marieo
6/7/16

My husband was hoping to replace a discontinued Bath and Body Works scent that he used to use. ScentMatchers came pretty close, but it didn't quite work. We asked for a refund and after sending the product back and providing the shipping information, we were given our money back. Susan with customer service was very responsive and helpful. I would try it again in the future if I can no longer find my favorite perfume.

mylesw5
6/6/16

The scent that I wanted was Ralph Lauren Chaps. I'm afraid that it was close but no cigar.
I compared the two scents side by side and the ScentMatcher copy was sweeter with a
more lilac tone. I was really hoping that I had finally found a match. Back to the drawing
board for you guys.............. Myles Walsvig

sofiad6
6/5/16

I ordered a match for a fragrance I love, when it arrived I could not wait to spray it, IT WAS PERFECT. I also tested it out on may of my friends, I carried it with me and had them smell the fragrance, everyone, (I MEAN EVERYONE MALE & FEMALE) said "FRESH, BEAUTIFUL SCENT" I love it and am in the process of ordering MORE and even different ones because they got the first one a PERFECT MATCH

benjamine165
6/5/16

my name is BENJAMIN EAGLE I DO NOT LIKE THE PRODUCT YOU SENT ME I WANT A REFUND OF MY MONEY PLACED MY ORDER ON 5/21/16 FOR WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RALPH LAUREN ROMANCE FOR MEN .WHAT RECEIVED WAS IN NO WAY THE PRODUCT I EXPECTED LEASE TEL ME WHAT I MUST DO IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A FULL REFUND OF MY MONEY! MYTELEPHONE NUMBER IS 501-9442741 MY EMAIL ADDRESS ISbeneagle146@yahoo.com

karenc141
6/1/16

I ordered the Dolce and Gabana for Women ( original red cap). This fragrance was discontinued by D&B several years ago. My package arrived today and I was so happy that the scent smells just Iike I remembered the original.

stevenf51
6/1/16

I ordered a reproduction of the original 1933 Jungle Gardenia by Tuvache (Natalie Wood's favorite parfum) no longer available. When my wife opened the bottle and tried it out, she was ecstatic, said she just loved it and it was such a spectacular birthday present, that I would get lucky that night! Just for fun, I sprayed it on my arm and was able to smell it's wonderful fragrance all day long at work. Very concentrated. When we discovered a small leak in the spray bottle, Scentmatchers offered to replace it immediately free of charge. What more can I say....a 5 star rating...highly recommended. Dr. Steve

renaudinr
5/30/16

Je suis ravie et très heureuse de retrouver le parfum "Expression de Jacques FATH", de ma jeunesse. Grace à vous, de très bons souvenirs reviennent à ma mémoire.
Le colis est arrivé en parfait état et plus rapidement que prévu.
Je vous recommanderai à toutes mes amies.
Merci pour ce bonheur.

susana129
5/29/16

More than 40 years ago, my late husband gave me a bottle of Galore perfume soon after we began dating, and for most of our years together, he made sure I always had this delightful fragrance. When he became ill then passed away, I was no longer able to buy Galore - in fact, was no longer even able to find it anywhere. The last time I had any was a surprise gift from a friend in 2003, which brought back many touching memories of my beloved. In the past 13 years, I have not even smelled it since. Being able to even try to replicate it was something I dreamed of, so I was thrilled to find Scent Matchers! Being a senior citizen with limited funds, I didn't want to risk what I had on something that might not turn out as I remembered, however, so I had to be cautious. I finally decided to take the risk and ordered my bottle of Galore, and have just received it this weekend. I am SO GLAD I did this! I had to give the fragrance a chance to settle, as it apparently had become too hot in the shipment process and did not smell right immediately upon opening. But, once it had rested, it was WONDERFUL! I feel like that young woman who was blessed with the loving young man all those decades ago and all those blessed memories we shared have blossomed again in my mind's eye! THANK YOU, Scent Matchers! I shall reorder this scent! And I actually am considering 1 or 2 more! You have made this "old woman" feel alive again!

Tip for consumers: Give the fragrance a chance to rest after receiving it in the mail - heat from shipment might upset the initial scent right out of the bottle. Also, do not get the label wet - it will smear! I found this out the hard way, so in the future, I will put clear tape on the label so it does not smear.

sylviag11
5/29/16

So my mom had this perfume forever. It got discontinued a when back and the other day she was telling me that she finished the perfume and was very sad. So I went on Google and this site was the first one that popped on my screen. I saw that if the fragrance they made didn't match what I wanted it's 90 days money back. I received it and give it to my mom and she fall in love with it. Thank you Scentmatchers!

laceyw3
5/12/16

I ordered the reproduction of Ralph Lauren COOL and Escada SUNSET HEAT. I was very hopeful after reading the reviews that they could bring my two favorite scents back. The R. L. COOL smelled similar to the real thing but with a very alcohol-based after scent. The scent also didn't seem to stick on my clothes or skin at all. You would spray it, smell it for a second, then smell your wrist and nothing but alcohol scent. Very disappointing. The Escada SUNSET HEAT perfume smelled absolutely NOTHING like the real thing. Those of you who have worn SUNSET HEAT will agree it has a somewhat fruity fresh scent. This scent smelled very florally. I actually wondered if they sent me completely the wrong product in the SUNSET HEAT bottle. At least they gave me a $50 refund for each bottle and I didn't have to send them back and pay another $20 each for shipping...all in all I wasted $40 in shipping and handling and got two perfumes that probably aren't work $10 each. I've bought better smelling perfumes for my 10 year old sister at Five Below, if that tells you anything....

kels205
5/10/16

Ordered New West by Aramis scent match. Waited over 3 weeks for it to arrive. Unfortunately , $70 later, the scent is not remotely close to the actual New West. It smells terrible and completely nauseating. Sorry, but it's actually worth paying $300 for the real thing on Amazon or other sites who still have some authentic bottles remaining.

janep40
5/1/16

Although no longer being produced by Fragonard, my replica was a great match. Worth the wait and additional bottles are available at reduced prices. I am very pleased

tatas1
4/28/16

I hate being negative, but don't think it smells like escada tropical punch. It's not very strong and definitely an imitation. Just wish I was charged imitation price

mm215
4/26/16

When my mother and father first met circa 1957, Avon Nearness was her fragrance. After they married in 1960, Avon discontinued it. My father tried in vain to find a spare bottle of it somewhere, even called Avon to see if they would bring it back. Alas, it was long gone and they were both crestfallen because she loved it so much and my father loved it on her. He died in 1984. Flash forward to the present: while visiting the Fragrantica website I had a discussion with someone re the discontinuation of a Tom Ford fragrance I wanted. He suggested that ScentMatchers could replicate it. While checking for it I happened to see that Avon Nearness was on the list as one that they could reproduce. I was ecstatic for my mother and ordered it for her. It just arrived today and she is so pleased and touched to have this fragrance again and says it smells near-identical to the 1950's original. Thank you so much for recreating a beautiful memory for her.

tammyb53
4/25/16

You Rock!!! I got my fragrance in the mail, it passed my ultimate test. I've worn Dolce and Gabbana for women since 1993, the year my youngest daughter was born. I kept my composure after putting some on as I excitedly recognized the scent, I called my daughter to come downstairs and she said, mom that's you, I smell YOU!!! That's the first time I loved hearing those three words strung together. Hours later my oldest daughter came home and said they nailed it. Double confirmation. You just earned a new, loyal customer.

T. Brady

51 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ScentMatchers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question