Review of ScentMatchers

Tel: 800-859-9878
Support@Scentmatchers.com

shellya20
6/25/17

I have to say I was skeptical after having read some negative reviews but considering most reviews were extremely positive...I thought, let me give it shot and I am glad I did! I'll be honest, I haven't smelled this scent in a very long time but when I opened the box and put the bottle to my nose I literally told my partner, "Wow, this smells just like I remember!" I absolutely love it. So to anyone who is wanting to order the Ultima II UII Shear Scent...do it. You won't regret it.

nancyg111
6/19/17

Wanted a 1960 perfume,the product didnt quite resemble what I wanted but customer service remade me another similar one . I was not charged for this and appreciated their efforts. Would order again. They stand behind what they make.

ginam74
6/11/17

I couldn't be happier. My favorite fragrance, Jo Malone, Vanilla Anise, was discontinued. I checked on Amazon to see if it was available on their site to purchase. A tiny bottle was over 400.00. Then i found Scent Matchers. In just one week, i had a beautiful personalized bottle of what smells exactly like my favorite perfume. I always layered the vanilla anise with jo malones orange blossom, which is a perfect mix and i received compliments everyday. Their product is amazing and their customer service is beyond what i could have ever imagined.

Thank you scent matchers. I completely recommend anyone use them. You will be completely thrilled you have your old favorite back!!

I will be placing another order from them very soon.

Thanks Again!!

lg66
5/31/17

I've been looking for the old "Body Shop" fragrance "Samarkand" for decades. I know a number of people who would like a good copy of this scent. Unfortunately, this isn't it. What arrived *was* a perfume, something reminiscent of chanel #5 crossed with Coconut Banana Boat, but nothing like Samarkand. If I had kept the shipping box, I would return it. Failing that, small tester sample bottles at a trial price might be better, but then they might not sell anything at all.

kymw2
5/28/17

I have ordered three times from scentMatchers and each time was for New West for her. This scent is impossible to get ahold of nowadays. I was impressed with the recreation needless to say I will be ordering in the future. Way to go ScentMatchers you have made my day!

waynek41
5/24/17

Hello everyone!

Your version of Yardley of London's "BLACK LABEL" is a raving success! It is superior to the Yardley product. Much more powerful . . . so I just administer a few "Puffs" onto whatever shirt I am going to wear the next day because it needs time for the scent to settle down a bit, ha ha. I still smell it on a shirt I wore Saturday that I put on again today :) WOW!

Yardley's product smelled great but the scent didn't last very long. This stuff you sent me is powerful . . . the likes of Opium! A little bit goes a long way I'll tell ya! I wouldn't dare spray this on my hands and put it all over my face like I used to do with the original Black Label.
I could use an after shave version of it, but how much would it cost?

Well, thanks for a job well done and I also liked the packaging. Most of all the personal touch with the bags and picture of you folks inside :)
I put your picture in my medicine cabinet next to your cologne.

I have named this Cologne "Black Label" OPTIMA

Wayne Kostopolus

patriciaw132
5/17/17

So happy I found Scentmatchers. Searched long and hard for a discontinued fragrance. Now you know if you can't find it on Ebay, you're not going to find it anywhere. I was so wrong. Came across Scentmatchers.com. To my surprise the scent I was looking for "Designer Imposters - Fairchild was one of the fragrances that Scentmatchers was able to recreate. When you make your purchase you even get to decide the style of bottle you want for your fragrance. I cannot say enough good things about Scentmatchers.com I am so incredibly happy to find this company and even more happy that I once again get to enjoy one of my favorite fragrances. Thank you Scentmatchers.com

erikaw22
5/13/17

I was thrilled to find a company that could recreate one of my favorite fragrances by Jo Malone that was discontinued. Not only did Scentmatchers do a great job recreating the scent, but the price is great, too! I will definitely be ordering from Scentmatchers in the future!

wendyn26
5/2/17

I found this site by accident, searching for a men's perfume by orvis , which it seemed was discontinued. I thought I would give it a try, my husband's birthday gift. I have to say it was a great pleasure beginning the process from beginning to end, so helpful and kind. My order was shipped out in great time and I received it week later. I was not disappointed, the perfume replica was awesome and we loved the smell. Thanks to this great team I highly recommend them, their product, and their service. I'll be calling again when I need something special.
Wendy Norman

claral19
4/25/17

I love my perfumes, Scentmatchers are just wonderful. Will reorder every time. I only have two scents and they matched them . Can't say enough about how great this company is.

lisar223
4/23/17

I was a little worried about ordering a re-creation of a perfume I loved 30 years ago. All the worry vanished when I opened the box, saw the pretty bottle and read the inscription. Then it was joy. I sprayed the perfume on a tissue and waited. It was nice, pretty, not quite what I remembered. In the morning I sprayed it on my wrist and immediately the fragrance burst to life. I am very happy with the re-creation. Brought back fun memories I look forward to ordering, again. Sincerely, A satisfied customer.

loria42
4/3/17

I couldn't tell the difference from my original to the matched scent. I highly recommend as the quality is so good and the price is significantly less.

christiner61
3/27/17

I ordered a scent that both my husband and I love (Romance) for him on his birthday. Although the date was approaching and the time-line was close, they made sure I received it on his birthday, which was unexpected. The scent was almost spot-on and both of us just love it. It's a nice fresh scent that he can wear to the office and play. The fact that we could personalize it made it an even better gift. Also, great customer service and packaging!

laurah172
3/26/17

Scent Matchers did an outstanding job matching my "personal scent". Years of settling for smelling like so many other women I found Ambre. Of course it was taken off the shelves... European women didn't like it as much as American. They brought it back for a short time then it was gone. I'm thrilled that Scent Matchers was spot on matching Ambre. It started out a bit strong but within a week it was perfect. I'm hooked!
They have a gift of wonderful noses. LOL! They truly did a great job!

robertas24
3/14/17

My very favorite scent was Forever Chrystal and when I heard they were going to discontinue it I bought several bottles and used it sparingly, but then I ran out. We tried other companies who said they could make the same scent, but no one came close. I was searching on line and found ScentMatchers and decided to give them a try. Got my bottle last night and put it on one wrist and put a drop of some Forever Chrystal that I had left on the other wrist. I could not believe how similar they smelled. I was totally shocked! I'm so glad to have my Chrystal back. Thank you ScentMatchers!!!!!!

deeb73
3/14/17

I'm so glad I found this company and ordered. I love the packaging and the perfume. It feels good on my skin. I like the oil substance to it. This perfume is sooo me. I will order again from Scentmatchers soon.

sherrim24
3/3/17

Will be my third order from these wonderful people I love attention !! That's exactly what they gave me a wonderful perfume from my memories and actually someone that I emailed and emailed back right away that alone made me feel special so I thank them for giving me so much !! order from them if just for the attention but order from them because of their promise and product!

melindam29
2/12/17

I will admit that I was concerned after reading some negative reviews and I was also aware that the process of duplicating my favorite discontinued scent would be a challenge, but I am beyond satisfied!!! I think it is a perfect match! For anyone, like me, that has fallen in love with a fragrance that has been discontinued, I would definitively recommend scentmatchers!!!!

erniep19
1/18/17

Was somewhat skeptical when I ordered from them, especially when the two bottle order came with one of the bottles broken. However, the staff was just terrific. They replaced the broken bottle with no questions asked and the second bottle was delivered within a week. I corresponded with them several times and they were very professional and pleasant.

Though I can't recall the scent from some 30 years ago, when my wife put it on, it certainly brought back some fond memories. Just a beautiful scent. Couldn't be more happy with their product and service.

peggyj12
Peggy J.
1/15/17

I don't know how you do it, but I just received my "Peggy's Beauty", which is a match of Kate Spade "Beauty"...and it is awesome! I was extremely skeptical and hesitated for so long to order a bottle, but glad I did! So, after Christmas, I decided to buy myself a gift of what I really wanted!

For years I have tried many different perfumes since Kate Spade sadly discontinued her "Beauty" line and have never been 100% in love with any of them...until now!

I will definitely be ordering another bottle when this one gets low!

dianeg59
1/11/17

After being completely satisfied with my first foray into finding a discontinued scent (Catherine Deneuve's "Deneuve") and loving the lotion, regular-size bottle and travel bottle, I tried another discontinued scent ("Worth" by the House of Worth, Paris). Another success! The first shipment was "highjacked" , but Scentmatchers immediately sent a replacement -- love this one, too! I have one more scent for them to match -- and my perfume wardrobe will be complete for a while. I whole-heartedly recommend this website!

deborahw73
1/6/17

Waste of money. I expect to see them on "America Greed."

brendab106
12/20/16

I HAVE BEEN WANTING OP BLEND BY PACIFIC OCEAN FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW, AND WASN'T ABLE TO FIND IT, JUST HAPPEN TO BE BROWSING AND CAME ACROSS SCENT MATCHERS , CHECKED IT OUT AND THERE IT WAS, I
WAS JUST AMAZED, COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU HAD IT, GOT IT JUST IN TIME FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS IT SMELL AMAZING, A WONDERFUL FRAGRANCE. THANK YOU SCENT MATCHERS

BRENDA B

donnah114
12/19/16

I ordered a match of "Bal A Versailles", by Jean Desprez-Paris; difficult to find an authentic bottle now. I received my order and am extremely pleased! This fragrance is difficult to duplicate and I would say Scentmatchers version is 99.98% accurate. Will order again.

marky22
12/14/16

I ordered New West perfume. Please do not be scammed by this website. It is so not worth it. It is a fraud!!! These people do NOT MATCH ANY SCENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Helpful answer

I ordered a different scent and it was not even close to the original.they offered to refund my money

By Suzanne G. on 6/17/15
Helpful answer

Don't know what "salliage" is, it's not in my dictionary. But in the few days I've used my perfume, the scent is still noticeable by evening. Hope this helps.

By Melissa A. on 5/25/15
Helpful answer

Hi, one of our customers ordered Woods reproduction. Please check their review here: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.scentmatchers.com#92

By Jennifer M. [ScentMatchers Rep] on 4/20/16
Helpful answer

Avatar by coty 'in my opinion' is absolutely amazing. I personally started wearing this cologne back in 1997 when it was first released. You could get it at Walmart, small bottle $13 large bottle $17. It has been discontinued now and the only place I've been able to find it was either amazon or ebay. It is now $100.00 an ounce or more ! I have to admit, I love it so much that i actually paid the $119.00 for a 1.0 oz bottle. It is a very distinctive smell. It gets compliments from both men and women ! Will turn heads from anyone around you and the scent lasts for hours ! I can promise you that you will NOT be disappointed !

By Trinna T. on 3/15/16
Helpful answer

heather, They have a list of fragrances they have duplicated on their site. Also, ScentMatchers offers 100% return and refund, so if you don't like the product, you don't have to keep it!!!

By Stacy G. on 12/29/15
Helpful answer

I did not purchase those fragrances and must admit that my experience with ScentMatchers duplication was an unhappy one. However I do want to inform you that I've done some research on the company and found it is staffed by only 4 people. I find it hard to imagine that 4 people can take on the very difficult task of analyzing and carefully duplicating any fragrance while also maintaining the complex chore of running an online business. For more opinion on this you may wish to visit BaseNotes impression of ScentMatchers at http://www.basenotes.net/threads/218741-ScentMatchers-claims-to-match-any-scent-for-60

By Anna M. on 7/13/15
Helpful answer

TRICORN BY CASWELL MASSEY IS LISTED AS ONE OF THE SCENTS WHICH HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY MATCHED. GO TO THE WEBSITE AND PROCEED UNTIL YOU FIND THE DROP DOWN LIST; IT IS LISTED STARTING WITH TRICORN.

By GEORGE P. on 6/9/15
Helpful answer

Hi, Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford is in our list of scents that we've already successfully matched found here: https://www.scentmatchers.com/step11.php You can order from this link as well. For any further assistance, please send an email to support@scentmatchers.com. Thank you!

By Jennifer M. [ScentMatchers Rep] 1 week, 1 day ago
Helpful answer

Hello, Please provide the email address and name used for placing the order so I can check the details. You can also send your order information to support@scentmatchers.com and we will reply back within a few hours with shipping details.

By Jennifer M. [ScentMatchers Rep] 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Helpful answer

Tigress by Faberge (original) is in our list of scents that we've already successfully matched (90-95% close) found here: https://www.scentmatchers.com/step11.php You can order from this link as well. For any further assistance, please send an email to support@scentmatchers.com Thank you!

By Jennifer M. [ScentMatchers Rep] on 5/21/17
Questions? Get answers from the ScentMatchers staff and other customers.

ScentMatchers?