Review of ScentMatchers

Tel: 800-859-9878
Support@Scentmatchers.com

sharonw138
9/14/17

If ALL business operated their customer service the way this company does the world would be such a better place!! I received the wrong fragance on Monday then the right one arrived on Wednesday making up for the dissapointment of the first bottle.. Thank you for giving me back my MUSK by Dana!! I will certainally use them again in the future.

patriciac197
8/20/17

My Estee Super Spray came today. Thank you so much. This one is great and I love it !!!!! Thank you for your special effords in working with me. Please keep this one in your files for me.

janicec61
8/8/17

I ordered a discontinued scent to be matched (PHOENIX by Keith Urban)> The cologne I received did not match the scent very well. I emailed ScentMatchers requesting a refund. They offered to remake the scent or send me a new match for another cologne. I decided to give them another chance to make a different scent.I requested TWILIGHT WOODS for men by Bath and Bodyworks. It arrived quickly in the mail and is a perfect match for this scent. I really appreciate the fact that this company went above and beyond to make sure that I was pleased with their product. I will definitely use this company again if I ever need a cologne matched!!!

ashleyr125
7/15/17

I lost my mother 12 Years ago and at that time there was a lot of other things going on too. I only had a few items that belong to my mother after a house fire. A few pics of here Her flag from the funeral, And her favorite leather coat. Her coat smelled like the Perfume she always wore. Well there was a bad leek in our closet the coat was in and I was devastated!! But My husband managed to find a guy to restore the coat. But there was one thing missing from the lining of this coat, My mother's Smell. You gave that back to me. The Memory of her and the comfort I felt about having her around in sprit. Thankyou .

isabelp15
7/10/17

I am so happy with my perfume. Smells exactly like the original and I get more for my money. Love everything, the smell, the bottle, the size. Can't say one bad thing. Thank you..

mandyj13
7/6/17

My signature scent "Baghavan Dhurrani" went the way of the Dodo some years back and while there have been a few other perfumes which have somewhat similar nothing captured the essence of this compelling, elegant fragrance. I tried ScentMatchers on a whim and was absolutely stunned when I received a stunning recreation bottled beautifully and bearing the name of one of my central characters in my political thriller book series.This could become a habit!!!! Love it. Love it..Love it!!!!

marshab19
7/3/17

This is a great company! I was able to get 2 fragrances that I thought were just memories, They are wonderful reproductions. I got the second bottle for a reduced price and free shipping. Very fast shipping. Will use again and tell friends.

candyf7
7/1/17

My mother has loved Katherine the Great by Prince Matchabelli ever since she first tried it. It's not been available for years and when I found some for her here and she tried it, she was totally delighted. It's wonderful. She says it's exactly the way she remembers.

shellya20
6/25/17

I have to say I was skeptical after having read some negative reviews but considering most reviews were extremely positive...I thought, let me give it shot and I am glad I did! I'll be honest, I haven't smelled this scent in a very long time but when I opened the box and put the bottle to my nose I literally told my partner, "Wow, this smells just like I remember!" I absolutely love it. So to anyone who is wanting to order the Ultima II UII Shear Scent...do it. You won't regret it.

nancyg111
6/19/17

Wanted a 1960 perfume,the product didnt quite resemble what I wanted but customer service remade me another similar one . I was not charged for this and appreciated their efforts. Would order again. They stand behind what they make.

ginam74
6/11/17

I couldn't be happier. My favorite fragrance, Jo Malone, Vanilla Anise, was discontinued. I checked on Amazon to see if it was available on their site to purchase. A tiny bottle was over 400.00. Then i found Scent Matchers. In just one week, i had a beautiful personalized bottle of what smells exactly like my favorite perfume. I always layered the vanilla anise with jo malones orange blossom, which is a perfect mix and i received compliments everyday. Their product is amazing and their customer service is beyond what i could have ever imagined.

Thank you scent matchers. I completely recommend anyone use them. You will be completely thrilled you have your old favorite back!!

I will be placing another order from them very soon.

Thanks Again!!

lg66
5/31/17

I've been looking for the old "Body Shop" fragrance "Samarkand" for decades. I know a number of people who would like a good copy of this scent. Unfortunately, this isn't it. What arrived *was* a perfume, something reminiscent of chanel #5 crossed with Coconut Banana Boat, but nothing like Samarkand. If I had kept the shipping box, I would return it. Failing that, small tester sample bottles at a trial price might be better, but then they might not sell anything at all.

kymw2
5/28/17

I have ordered three times from scentMatchers and each time was for New West for her. This scent is impossible to get ahold of nowadays. I was impressed with the recreation needless to say I will be ordering in the future. Way to go ScentMatchers you have made my day!

waynek41
5/24/17

Hello everyone!

Your version of Yardley of London's "BLACK LABEL" is a raving success! It is superior to the Yardley product. Much more powerful . . . so I just administer a few "Puffs" onto whatever shirt I am going to wear the next day because it needs time for the scent to settle down a bit, ha ha. I still smell it on a shirt I wore Saturday that I put on again today :) WOW!

Yardley's product smelled great but the scent didn't last very long. This stuff you sent me is powerful . . . the likes of Opium! A little bit goes a long way I'll tell ya! I wouldn't dare spray this on my hands and put it all over my face like I used to do with the original Black Label.
I could use an after shave version of it, but how much would it cost?

Well, thanks for a job well done and I also liked the packaging. Most of all the personal touch with the bags and picture of you folks inside :)
I put your picture in my medicine cabinet next to your cologne.

I have named this Cologne "Black Label" OPTIMA

Wayne Kostopolus

patriciaw132
5/17/17

So happy I found Scentmatchers. Searched long and hard for a discontinued fragrance. Now you know if you can't find it on Ebay, you're not going to find it anywhere. I was so wrong. Came across Scentmatchers.com. To my surprise the scent I was looking for "Designer Imposters - Fairchild was one of the fragrances that Scentmatchers was able to recreate. When you make your purchase you even get to decide the style of bottle you want for your fragrance. I cannot say enough good things about Scentmatchers.com I am so incredibly happy to find this company and even more happy that I once again get to enjoy one of my favorite fragrances. Thank you Scentmatchers.com

erikaw22
5/13/17

I was thrilled to find a company that could recreate one of my favorite fragrances by Jo Malone that was discontinued. Not only did Scentmatchers do a great job recreating the scent, but the price is great, too! I will definitely be ordering from Scentmatchers in the future!

wendyn26
5/2/17

I found this site by accident, searching for a men's perfume by orvis , which it seemed was discontinued. I thought I would give it a try, my husband's birthday gift. I have to say it was a great pleasure beginning the process from beginning to end, so helpful and kind. My order was shipped out in great time and I received it week later. I was not disappointed, the perfume replica was awesome and we loved the smell. Thanks to this great team I highly recommend them, their product, and their service. I'll be calling again when I need something special.
Wendy Norman

claral19
4/25/17

I love my perfumes, Scentmatchers are just wonderful. Will reorder every time. I only have two scents and they matched them . Can't say enough about how great this company is.

lisar223
4/23/17

I was a little worried about ordering a re-creation of a perfume I loved 30 years ago. All the worry vanished when I opened the box, saw the pretty bottle and read the inscription. Then it was joy. I sprayed the perfume on a tissue and waited. It was nice, pretty, not quite what I remembered. In the morning I sprayed it on my wrist and immediately the fragrance burst to life. I am very happy with the re-creation. Brought back fun memories I look forward to ordering, again. Sincerely, A satisfied customer.

loria42
4/3/17

I couldn't tell the difference from my original to the matched scent. I highly recommend as the quality is so good and the price is significantly less.

christiner61
3/27/17

I ordered a scent that both my husband and I love (Romance) for him on his birthday. Although the date was approaching and the time-line was close, they made sure I received it on his birthday, which was unexpected. The scent was almost spot-on and both of us just love it. It's a nice fresh scent that he can wear to the office and play. The fact that we could personalize it made it an even better gift. Also, great customer service and packaging!

laurah172
3/26/17

Scent Matchers did an outstanding job matching my "personal scent". Years of settling for smelling like so many other women I found Ambre. Of course it was taken off the shelves... European women didn't like it as much as American. They brought it back for a short time then it was gone. I'm thrilled that Scent Matchers was spot on matching Ambre. It started out a bit strong but within a week it was perfect. I'm hooked!
They have a gift of wonderful noses. LOL! They truly did a great job!

robertas24
3/14/17

My very favorite scent was Forever Chrystal and when I heard they were going to discontinue it I bought several bottles and used it sparingly, but then I ran out. We tried other companies who said they could make the same scent, but no one came close. I was searching on line and found ScentMatchers and decided to give them a try. Got my bottle last night and put it on one wrist and put a drop of some Forever Chrystal that I had left on the other wrist. I could not believe how similar they smelled. I was totally shocked! I'm so glad to have my Chrystal back. Thank you ScentMatchers!!!!!!

deeb73
3/14/17

I'm so glad I found this company and ordered. I love the packaging and the perfume. It feels good on my skin. I like the oil substance to it. This perfume is sooo me. I will order again from Scentmatchers soon.

sherrim24
3/3/17

Will be my third order from these wonderful people I love attention !! That's exactly what they gave me a wonderful perfume from my memories and actually someone that I emailed and emailed back right away that alone made me feel special so I thank them for giving me so much !! order from them if just for the attention but order from them because of their promise and product!

Helpful answer

I ordered a different scent and it was not even close to the original.they offered to refund my money

By Suzanne G. on 6/17/15
Helpful answer

Don't know what "salliage" is, it's not in my dictionary. But in the few days I've used my perfume, the scent is still noticeable by evening. Hope this helps.

By Melissa A. on 5/25/15
Helpful answer

Hi, one of our customers ordered Woods reproduction. Please check their review here: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.scentmatchers.com#92

By Susan J. [ScentMatchers Rep] on 4/20/16
Helpful answer

Avatar by coty 'in my opinion' is absolutely amazing. I personally started wearing this cologne back in 1997 when it was first released. You could get it at Walmart, small bottle $13 large bottle $17. It has been discontinued now and the only place I've been able to find it was either amazon or ebay. It is now $100.00 an ounce or more ! I have to admit, I love it so much that i actually paid the $119.00 for a 1.0 oz bottle. It is a very distinctive smell. It gets compliments from both men and women ! Will turn heads from anyone around you and the scent lasts for hours ! I can promise you that you will NOT be disappointed !

By Trinna T. on 3/15/16
Helpful answer

heather, They have a list of fragrances they have duplicated on their site. Also, ScentMatchers offers 100% return and refund, so if you don't like the product, you don't have to keep it!!!

By Stacy G. on 12/29/15
Helpful answer

I did not purchase those fragrances and must admit that my experience with ScentMatchers duplication was an unhappy one. However I do want to inform you that I've done some research on the company and found it is staffed by only 4 people. I find it hard to imagine that 4 people can take on the very difficult task of analyzing and carefully duplicating any fragrance while also maintaining the complex chore of running an online business. For more opinion on this you may wish to visit BaseNotes impression of ScentMatchers at http://www.basenotes.net/threads/218741-ScentMatchers-claims-to-match-any-scent-for-60

By Anna M. on 7/13/15
Helpful answer

TRICORN BY CASWELL MASSEY IS LISTED AS ONE OF THE SCENTS WHICH HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY MATCHED. GO TO THE WEBSITE AND PROCEED UNTIL YOU FIND THE DROP DOWN LIST; IT IS LISTED STARTING WITH TRICORN.

By GEORGE P. on 6/9/15
Helpful answer

We have successfully matched Rapture by Victoria's Secret for customers before. You can place your order here; https://www.scentmatchers.com/step11.php and we are proud to offer an industry leading 90 day return policy on all of our products. So if you don't like it, you don't pay for it.

By Susan J. [ScentMatchers Rep] on 8/6/17
Helpful answer

We have successfully matched Romance Silver by Ralph Lauren for customers before. You can place your order here; https://www.scentmatchers.com/step11.php and we are proud to offer an industry leading 90 day return policy on all of our products. So if you don't like it, you don't pay for it.

By Susan J. [ScentMatchers Rep] on 8/12/17
Helpful answer

Those are both fragrances that we have successfully matched for customers before. You can place your order here; https://www.scentmatchers.com/step11.php and we are proud to offer an industry leading 90 day return policy on all of our products. So if you don't like it, you don't pay for it.

By Susan J. [ScentMatchers Rep] on 8/4/17
Questions? Get answers from the ScentMatchers staff and other customers.

ScentMatchers?