US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

pl32
8/15/11

Avoid this company! It is a totally fraudulant institution. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!.

paulam11
6/21/11

I paid for a 100ml Pure poison on 12th May 2011 - I received an immediate payment receipt, followed by immediate dispatch notice (which I felt highly unlikely!) along with a Royal mail tracking number, that has consequently never been recognised by RM website. Item never received and any email i've sent has been returned. What fooled me was the fact that I found this website on price dumper and thought it must be genuine... Big mistake! Do not throw your hard earned money away - don't buy anything from this site they're thieves!!!

lesleyp
6/13/11

They sent the wrong perfume which I then had to return to Bulgaria at my expense and which they now reckon hasn't reached them. Oh and the UK phone number doesn't work and now emails are bouncing back as undeliverable...

alexl12
6/2/11

Hello ! So far, this website doesn't exist anymore. I've been f...ed (fake shipping ID, no reply to my request). Scentmall and all its extensions are just a plague. Run away from them !

marilyne1
4/16/11

I ordered Coco Mademoiselle and Fendi from this bunch.....took longer than expected even though emails were exchange as to when they would arrive...finally received only to find 2 bottles of Coco..contacted them and they said I could keep both bottles for the money I had paid (Fendi was cheaper). Realised that both bottles after looking at the packaging and the bottles which were imperfect. Why on earth can't these sites be completely shutdown I don't know. Understand from another consumer site that they have been reported to the Bulgarian authorities and the EU department who regulate suppliers. Feel stupid I was conned but hope others take heed and don't use them...they are worse than S#@!

laurat5
4/6/11

I have ordered two bottles of Gloria and received two bottles of fake coco chanel perfume gutted as it cost me more than £60 for the rubbish. I have since found all the reviews and am going to persue this through my bank as advised on this site and report this to watchdog etc I will keep you updated. Please please do not buy anything from this site!!!!

siobhanc
3/17/11

Absolutely Conned!!!!!!!!! Purchased Aftershave, came from Seychelles, two weeks late then low and behold not what I ordered! Straight away I know well you can say bye bye to that. I have completely lost faith. OOOOOh how I wish I had found this site. I will be using this site from now on. Luckily I did not waste more money returning it to Seychelles.

NOT going to be caught out.again.

peterd13
2/25/11

I wish I had taken the time to 'check out' this previously untried website, as like many other consumers I was sent the wrong perfume (for 2010 christmas present), naively returned the perfume for a replacement (further adding to 'lost money') and have heard nothing more from them since they emailed saying the product was in the post!

donnam5
2/1/11

SCAMMERS OF THE WORST KIND. DUPE YOU INTO BELIEVING YOU ARE BUYING FROM A LEGITIMATE BRITISH BASED COMPANY. PLEASE, EVERYBODY COMPLAIN TO WATCHDOG. IF THEY GET ENOUGH COMPLAINTS THEY WILL INVESTIGATE. THE ONLY WAY SCAMMERS LIKE THIS CAN BE STOPPED IS BY EVERYBODY UNITING. IF ANNE ROBINSON DON'T SCARE 'EM, NOBODY WILL! COME ON MY FELLOW RIPOFFEES, PULL TOGETHER!

bonnieo
1/31/11

ordered from them 6 weeks ago. Have not received Lancome although i was charged when ordered. Have inquired 6 times. Responded falsely 4 times. Is there no oversight of fraudulent sites? I wish i had read these reviews before i ordered but thought with the name scentmall it would be from uk/us. What a sham!

kennys1
1/24/11

I ordered perfume from this site and they sent me a fake product. I contacted ECC and they gave me the contact details of a person in scent mall's complaints department. It took a while, but they gave me a refund. So, the best thing to do is flood this guy with emails (o.kostadinov@perfumes.bg). He'll soon get pissed off with too many emails and they might stop ripping folk off.

lindseyr
1/19/11

I ordered a discontinued perfume from this Website two months ago, thinking I had found a site that still had old stock as everywhere else had sold out and the site states that its all genuine stuff. However to begin with they took two lots of money! I requested one lot back straight away, this took a month to get back. The perfume arrived and it was clearly FAKE, so I sent it back and it took another month to get the rest of my money back, so all in all in took two months to get a refund! I will NEVER BE USING THIS WEBSITE AGAIN. If there is someone who is having trouble getting their money back as I was you will find that you get no response from most of the emails on the website, but I did get one lady's email that appears to work, so here it is for anyone to use - o.kostadinov@perfumes.bg.

keythr
1/19/11

Part of the Scentmall scam system - see full comments listed under scentmall.net They operate several websites including scentmallcatalog.com All are scam sites. They will either deliver nothing or occasionally ship fake rubbish. Check on google with 'scentmall' plus 'scam' or 'fraud' or 'fake' - hundreds of thousands of people have been ripped off. These are major international scammers stealing millions of pounds from people.

jennaw2
1/18/11

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! I wish I had read reviews on this website before I purchased. They don't send your perfume for weeks, when they do send it out to you its actually the worst fake ive ever seen, they don't even try to look ligitemate. you can't contact them, the phone number (in bulgaria might I add) doesnt work! they don't email you back, the stuff they have sent actually smells like cat wee! its discusting! They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. waste of time and waste of £60!!! :( hope other people see this before they visit that site

matthewd
1/6/11

I'm afraid I was sucked in to this website. I was after a perfume that had been discontinued. They make out that they have offices in London, but no address. The item arrived from Bulgaria, The bottle was leaking and you can clearly see that it's a fake. A total rip off and will be reporting it to my credit card company! DO NOT USE!!

juneo
1/5/11

Hey im afraid i must join you all in expressing my utter digust at this company. I too have been ripped off at the cost of almost £90.00. This company should be brought to justice
June Wigan Lancs

kimh6
1/4/11

As everybody else i ordered my perfume and received the wrong one, sent in back and then didn't receive the one i ordered. After numorous attempted emails i contacted the ECC in Buligaria who told me to email Ognyan Kostadinov from Scentmall complaints department. I have just received an email from him saying i will get a full refund with 7 days and if i don't to recontact him. And if that doesn't work am i to contact the ECC again for further investigation. Fingers crossed i'll get my money back. I ADVISE EVERYBODY TO EMAIL HIM TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. HIS EMAIL IS o.kostadinov@perfumes.bg I Will let everybody know if i get my refund

annal3
1/3/11

This company comes as a top google hit on many rare and discontinued perfumes. Their website looks professional and choice can be overwhelming for collectors and perfume lovers. I have ordered a bottle of lovely Sotto Voce by Laura Biagiotti, but what I got insteda was a battered bottle of Coco by Chanel. Obviously didn't want it, phoned the company (which turned out to be based in BULGARIA) and requested a return. Then shipped the perfume back, with a proof of posting, and never heard from them since. Have tried to send them e-mails 3 times, no response, nobody is answering the company phone either. Tonight my husband has had a little search- and it seems thay are well known internet scammers, ripping off people in the whole Europe. They always send you unrequested item (totally fake), then instruct you to send it back, and they're gone. Have been doing it for quite some time now, have changed their name from #WHITED SPAM#.co.uk to #WHITED SPAM#.net to most recently #WHITED SPAM#.org. There are hundreds of reports from their victims on the internet. Please do not be tempted to buy from them- they're plain con artists. Nobody ever got an ordered item from them!!! I have made a dispute claim at my bank, moreover I have blocked my card, as I don't feel comfortable knowing that scammers like that are in possesion of my credit card details. PLEASE EVERYBODY BEWARE OF THEM!!!

markg9
1/3/11

I purchased Coco Madamoiselle by Chanel in the 100ml size for mny daughter as a christmas present at a cost of £68.73p, good deal I thought. My daughter has just phoned to say it smells different from her existing aroma and the packaging is not the same. I have e-mailed Scentmall but did not see this site until now. They are clearly dodgy so do not use them as they will ignore you. Phone does not work either. I will speak to my bank to see what they can do as suggested by one of your other postees. I am embarrassed to say the least.

Mark G.

vancem
12/29/10

Ive ordered Society by Bur berry and after a month of being told it was dispatched I have still seen nothing in the mail. Their phone number is no good and disconnected. I can never get anyone by email. Do not buy from this company I need to see if I can get my money back.

chriso4
12/27/10

Why didin't I read these reviews before recommending the site to my husband to buy me my favourite perfume for Christmas. He ordered Jean Louis Scherrer, was immediately overcharged on his credit card and Coco Mademoiselle was delivered and reading other posts it would seem that this is almost certainly fake. DO NOT use this site.

robertb13
12/22/10

Today I received an email from Mr Ognyan Kostadinov saying that after 3 months I had been refunded. I checked my credit card statement and found it was TRUE! I had also been refunded a small amount for my return postage. So keep on emailing folks. Maybe it will be Christmas for you too - it is after all the season of goodwill to all men!
Robert B (S. Wales)

daveh12
12/18/10

Well I have been had too...Ordered D&G Sicily got Chanel COCO. Sent it back....they claim to have despatched 2 replacements...in that time they have gone from .uk to .net they are now scentmall.org. I have raised my complaint with EEC traiding in Bulgaria..they have advised me give them 14 days to soert things out ...then they will mediate. I will let u know.Dont get caught like me steer clear.

darrenp2
12/17/10

Do not use this company as they are con-artists!!!!!!!!!! I ordered one perfume and was sent a completely different product which turned out to be a fake. They are uncontactable and I will now pursue this matted further to make sure that this will not happen again to another innocent purchaser!!!

D Jackson

lynnm5
12/15/10

An absolute disgrace. I knew it was too good to be true.If they don't come to the UK and rip us off, they rip us off online. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Scentmall.co.uk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6/13/11
Answer
susanc6
A: I ordered Christian Dior Dior Essence on 13th August and made payment via Money Booker. I have not received my perfume and despite emails I have received no response. I contact Money Booker and was advised that they have no complaints recorded about this company - I referred them to the reviews which they seemed totally disinterested in. They said they would investigate and would email. To be fair they have emailed me but the content has concerned me which is 'We will contact them and if no reply in 5 days would consider your case as non-delivery and further action taken. However all send and receive money transactions are instant, final and irreversible as stated in terms and conditions' This does not instill me with confidence. I am now of the opinion that I may not get my perfume and if I do it will probably be fake and in any event wont get my money back!! Also I have contacted Trading Standards and this company is in Bulgaria!!
8/25/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the Scentmall.co.uk staff and other customers.

Similar Pages