Review of Saphrina

Saphrina - I want to have an Affair
Join Now

henryr30
4/3/15

I have been on Saphrina for about 6 months with good results.Actually this is the only site I know (back in the days VM and AM were good as well) of where you can find women willing to hook up with a married man.

But is not easy and does take a certain amount of tact, class, style and humor to stand out. Maybe about ten guys for every women. Use patience and creativity.

danielr137
11/3/16

IMHO the best I have used. Nothing else to add

ronaldv8
12/24/15

Very best site for extramarital affairs. Not as expensive as other sites!

geraldc19
12/25/14

Write your revieI am a man using Saphrina and I have to say that this site is one of the best sites for men to have an affair because the ladies on Saphrina are usually not as lowbrow as on other hook up sites.
So if you are looking for some discreet and classy type of babe, you are more likely to find her here than on the more popular adult dating sites. I had the best time of my life with the women I met on Saphrina and I highly recommend the site for any guy who is looking for classy fun loving and sexy babes.
w to help others learn about this online business

rosemarief
7/21/15

this is a just awesome site .I use this for that reason . Obviously Much better than most other hook up sites! I used saphrina a while ago and was pretty happy with the results. Just don't expect immediate results. It takes some time

paula369
9/16/15

Another great dating website. I have been into online dating for quite a long time, and I would say that most of the websites are fake. However, Saphrina, is one of the legit dating website out there. I started using it a month ago, and I am very glad I am already in an affair with a beautiful lady. I guess I am thankful to Saphrina for this relationship. The website is really easy to use, and is 100% legit. I would strongly recommend this website if you are thinking of jumping into online dating.
Good Luck!
Regards...

mandyk8
5/1/15

I was a member of one of saphrina.com for almost a year and yes: I got results! HELL YEAH! However: Do not join if you expect immediate results. Go with the flow and take your time. its worth the wait. I just had a good experience using it but there are some tricks you need to use and sure need patience.

marval
2/15/15

I've been a permanent member for 2 years and have met some nice ladies. Most guys should be lucky with some patience. For those guys who had no luck, I can only imagine they put little effort into their profiles. Basically, you should be fine with saphrina. 5stars, love it!

ketchuppq
11/17/15

There is no site where you will find 50/50-male-female-ratio. There is no site where you will not find any fakers and scammers. There is no site where you can EASILY hook up.

All that being said: Saphrina is most likely the BEST site regarding Male-Female-Ratio, regarding the amount of fakers, regarding the possibilities to hook up. BUT..it is not "perfect"

paula797
8/20/16

Yesterday, I met my 4th or 5th woman from Saphrina so I am one of the lucky users. But there are a ot of fake profiles on this site and it takes a few days to figure out how to spot them and avoid them. But good news there are plenty of women and when I started using Saphrina I was surprised how many women are looking for naughty action on the side.

Reason why I am so lucky using Saphrina is because I follow some rules. I never post naked pics becasue I know women hate them. I am confident but never aggressive. And don't just go after one woman. Of one woman doesn't want go for another one. There are plenty of bored housewives to chose from.

sophiaj10
2/11/15

Trustr me guiys, you wont find any better affair dating site for sure! Join and thank me later:)

A little advise: Go for the 3 months membership. It takes some time to find someone willing to hook up!

laurab167
4/26/16

Hey girls, there are the men I have met were all pretty handsome and successful. Most of them were friendly and respectful. Of course, you will find rude guys. Those are usually the guys complaining on here :D

Saphrina is an awesome site for women:)

lillyj6
2/17/17

I've been using Saphrina on and off for years and have found it absolutely great for women (but should work for men who are prepared to work at it). As a woman, you should not have any problems finding a hadsome fella. For guys who are smart, nice and persistant Saphrina tends to pay off too. But keep in mind that there is a gender imbalance on affair websites.

kentuckyd
4/26/16

Can't be more happy! Joined this site three weeks ago and had my first s#$ date yesterday....sorry, can't expect more. Yep, some fake profiles, so?!

dannya23
6/7/16

Not sure how it works in other countries and cities but I am from Copenhagen in Denmark and this site is by far the best.

ashleyt41
12/5/15

First of all: My username on Saphrina is: SexyAshley...feel free to chat with me;)

But now my review:

As a woman it is supposed to be very easy to hook up with men. But it is not. Although most users on ANY affair website are men, you will find out that most of them don't know how to treat a lady. I made terrible experiences using affair websites...

On Saphrina guys seem to be a little more polite. Don't know how they do it but it seems like guys simply know how to be and act like a gentleman. Maybe because the male-female ratio is better than on most other sites. Men don't seem to be as "desperate" as they are on other sites.

borism26
12/14/15

Trust me guys: Saphrina is THE ONLY affair Dating site where you will REALLY hook up with married women. I used them all...ONLY site I had an affair was Saphrina.

markt108
4/1/16

Most reliable affair site that I've been on so far. I have had great luck on this site. No site is perfect but this Saphrina has delivered for me!

furlongj
3/26/15

For those who want to find a partner, this site is absolutely the most reliable one.

kelln
2/18/16

I have been using it for a while and have rotated the membership between the three nig players: AM, Saphrina and VM. You can say: I have a pretty good basis for comparison.

AM is by far the biggest and it's where a lot of guys start. Saphrina is by far the best. So if you can't find someone on Saphrina or AM, then you're doing something wrong! Juts be patient!

nadiaw1
10/11/15

This is the simplest way to have an affair, if you want to be discreet use Saphrina.com everyone already knows the deal so there is no explaining just get right to it.. A plus is that there are singles on there too that are cool affair dating.

luzd3
3/27/15

I joined Saphrina.com after I was disappointed by sites like AM or VM and was not lucky on the other so called adult dating sites. And I don't regert any second I spent on Saphrina.comGuys, create a nice profile and hang in there!!! Keep writing and you will sure find a sexy lady. Patience and creativity and you will be fine!

craigw46
7/7/16

It is much better than all the other affair websites I have used and by far not as expensive as most of them. Sure guys, there are fake profiles on this site too. But whatever, bunch of real women as well.

bullk
10/3/15

I am actually single (not married and in no relationship) and use saphrina to hook up with married women and it works just perfectly. By far the best casual dating website.

sams243
1/30/16

I started using Saphrina.com in 2014. Before I used AshleyMadison.com with good results (check my review). I just found Saphrina.com even better and I had some great affairs since I use it. Watch out: Just like on any other dating site you will find fake profiles. Ignore them and you will be fine. I never had any problems using Saphrina.com.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Saphrina staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 3/4/17
on 3/8/16
on 3/8/16
on 11/21/16
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the Saphrina staff and other customers.

Saphrina?