US Government’s NSF

55%
Categories: Clothing, Dresses, Earrings
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-909-581-9508
Ticket Title "Question From Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

xayk
8/26/16

This international company is getting better at what they are doing! I've had a recent order that I received in 10 days from China to the US. Overall experience this time around was much better compared to last year! Products are good, prices are good and shipping is good. Even their customer service has improved 100%!

carriew33
8/25/16

I use this site to order wigs. I've ordered multiple wigs since the prices are so reasonable. You do have to wait a little to get your order but often shipping is free and they let you know when to expect to receive it. You can leave reviews on the site including uploading your picture. As with most wigs, you do have to work with them but they sell many "celebrity" style wigs. As for customer service, I've usually received answers to my questions in 48 hours.

mb176
8/24/16

I just discover Sammy dress couple of months ago my first experience was disappointing, I didn't understand at first about they're shipping and how they do things. The clothes I ordered most of them are very good material and some of them I have to give away, because of being thin material, size issue and it took a long time for them to ship. Anyways I gave Sammy dress another shot so I ordered clothes from them, the shipping does take a little bit longer. When I was looking at their shipping methods you have couple of choices the flat rate ( I thought at first is going to ship it faster so i tried another tactics. This time I tried direct mail which it took like about a little bit of 2 weeks.) the direct mail and you have the 3 days shipment and you have of course the expensive shipment which it ship really fast. So those are the choices, I was glad that I gave Sammy dress another shot because when I got my order which is clothes I was satisfied good materials, sexy and yet very classy. The customer service were so super nice and professional they are trying they're best of resolving the issue quick. This is my 5th order from Sammy dress I just can't seem to stay away because they are doing such a good job.

deniseg54
8/24/16

I ordered a shirt my husband saw on Sammydress.com, and they charged my credit card but never sent the merchandse. They also never responded to my inquiries about it. Once they had my money, there was no response from them again.

kimj73
8/23/16

I ordered two dresses and they did not fit.
I just wanted to return them, and have to wait for SammyDress to authorize the return.

The quality was poor, and I just wanted to return and I have to pay to ship them back to China, that would cost me more to ship back then the original order.

I will never order from them again.

caitlinq
8/18/16

Well I ordered my dresses on 8-1 and still haven't recieved my dresses. 17 days later and no dress. Why even write 7-15 business days? Does anyone receive their clothes in that time? I planned on wearing one of those dresses to a wedding and I am now left scrambling to find a dress last minute. Plus they say my dresses shipped, on the 3rd.....but when I use the tracking number provided usps says 'origin post still preparing shipment' what does that even mean? Did it ship or not? Am I ever going to receive my dresses? I move at the end of the month. If I don't receive them I want a refund.

Don't order from Sammy dress, I won't ever again.

**update** so Sammy dress got in contact with me and has refunded my money in a timely manner as well as sending my dresses to me. So that's wonderful. I can't say this was my wanted outcome but this is a huge step in the right direction with customer service.

yvonneg11
8/16/16

I had a problem with my order with sammy dress and eve though I'm still upset they helped and gave me a solution and I appreciate they help!! Thank you Sammydress!

jessew30
8/14/16

Due to all the bad reviews (sometimes from people that never ordered anything at sammydress), I had many doubts and rescheduled my order about one and a half year. I finally decided to order something cheap and added "insurance" and "tracking". (It's a little bit more expensive, but I felt a little bit more safe with it)

It's complicated to order something from China/Hongkong, cause if you don't get it.. you just don't get it.. There is no real law protecting you.

The customer service is very friendly. (like most of the chinese. Could be a stereotype, but I never met an unfriendly chinese. :) ) They answer very fast(!) and if problems appear, they are very accomodating. The Consumer is the boss!

Prices are overwhelming cheap and the products are really awesome. (Some might have not the best quality, but due to their prices you can't expect that. Everyone should know that.. there's no palace bought with pennies)

The clothes are made for chinese people.. (small, thin.. no beer belly!)
so they added a Size-Chart. Now everyone can see, which size they need to order. If you are not as thin as a rake, better order a size higher than your normal size.

To my astonishment, my package arrived after 10-14 days. (China - Germany)

Quality was VASTLY better than I thought.

So, despite all the bad and negative (sometimes maybe afraid) comments, I can't say anything bad about sammydress until now.

If this changes and I experience something bad/negative, I'll let you know.

For now:

I'm really satisfied with sammydress. Cheap prices, incredible assortment and very friendly people.

serinaw3
8/13/16

I have been shopping on Sammy dress for a few months now. And I have always received my packages on time. If there was a delay or out of stock item in my order; Sammy customer service would always let me know via e-mail. I am very placed with my experience.

leonorizar
8/13/16

very satisfied with my purchase. the shipment arrived early to estimate. the product of good quality. service very favorable. I loved it.

virginias31
8/13/16

Am very satisfied with all my orders. The items arrived earlier than my expected.
I like the customer service too. They are too nice and quick response regarding of the items and shipping matters.

Thanks Sammydress!

teodorap1
8/13/16

I ordered some products from SammyDress and I am proud I have them. They are amazing.
first, I ordered only jewelry and I am in love with them. Now I got a 3D wall sticker and is amazing!
I recommend you this site!

jorislat
8/7/16

I stumbled upon the site back in October 2015 and I've been using it ever since. Sammydress sells a variety of things that's why I love it. I've ordered plenty of jewelry from it. I've also ordered fake nails and an umbrella hat! My best order was a dry flower in a cone shape necklace. Got plenty of compliments, wasn't expensive and didn't take too long to arrive.

winniep5
8/4/16

I have shopped here a few times and I'm impressed with the quality of the products. They give a good estimate of shipping times and they are quick to respond when i had an issue with my order.
They have been a great place to shop for great looking clothes without the price tag

fernandor15
8/4/16

I had a great shopping experience SammyDress have many very good products and at a great price, the delivery service is fast, sure would buy them

claram34
8/3/16

I've tried a couple of sites for cheap clothes shopping and I was always concerned about security and product quality. Sammydress is probably the only web that has worked for me in both things until now. The prices are good, the range is great, and they have good loyalty programs to crowdsource real product images, so you can really see what you are buying most of the time. I've had issues like packages not shipped because of lack of stock and customer service has been super nice and helpful, so the overall experience has been quite great. Definitely recommend.

keshiap1
8/1/16

I placed an order for my honeymoon with my husband. And I am still waiting for my items. I have no real tracking number with an actual delivering/shipping company. I am so sad and scared that I was scammed and the worst thing is that the money I spent on these items was money I saved for my honeymoon! And now I can't just go get new items from somewhere else because the money is spent!

wendyl47
7/30/16

THIS HAS TO BE A F...ING JOKE! I AM STILL WAITING ON MY ORDER FROM OCTOBER 2015!! I AM UNABLE TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AS THAT SITE DOESN'T WORK!! I WANT MY ORDER SENT NOW!! IT IS ONE WIG!! MY ORDER NUMBER IS MM1509140817475275

rs122
7/28/16

I placed an order but I didn't receive an email confirmation so instantly I thought not another fake website :(
7 days later I received my swimming costume and I am over the moon it's gorgeous and cheap
Happy happy happy house

ga7493
7/28/16

Soft material and beautiful Warli (tribal art from India) design. The material feels more cotton-y and is certainly not chiffon as the title suggests, but it is still a very nice scarf for not so cold days. The length is very good too. I will be ordering more from sammydress!

Tip for consumers: Shipping takes a long time (which is expected), but the scarves are good quality, and customer service is excellent.

elld
7/26/16

Been a costumer for several years now. Costumer service is very helpful and answer and solve problems fast. They have a verity of iteams for everyone in the family. Very well made and always fits love the jewelry, made nicely.

marcuss46
7/22/16

The shopping experience was a good one.

graced36
7/19/16

I have made three different purchases on www.sammydress.com.
My most recent order was camping accessories for my husband for Father's Day and it was prefect.

I found good quality products, for a great price, tracking a package is a little difficult but it arrived within the timeframe they gave me.

Overall if you are looking for affordable products this is a good site to try, just keep in mind that it's shipping from overseas and always read your product descriptions.

Tip for consumers: Read product descriptions because some of the sizing is smaller than here in the US.

Also if you need quickly you'll need to change the shipping to something more than standard.

jeannettev
7/18/16

Bought three items three months ago, I have only received 2 of the 3 items ordered and it has been more than two months.
No customer service help WHATSOEVER although I have asked for a credit to my account over AND over again through their website....they refuse to give me money back for an item that I still don't have and keep asking me to wait.
The customer service phone number is a joke...you can only leave messages...
It was my first order on this site and will surely be my last....I just can't believe they are allowed to stay in business stealing customers money....

minervab
7/15/16

My first time buying in this website, I wasnt sure if this was a good idea but I took the risk and I am glad I did it, my order was 69 dollars including shipping, 3 dresses for that price, I got a lot of compliments and I just loved the customer service since One of the dresses didn't fit me right they help me really fast and now I am in love with this store, I will recommend give them. a chance you are going to be surprise

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

608 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question