Review of SammyDress

SammyDress reviews

Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: + (1)8552228111
Ticket Title "Question From Sitejabber"
Contact Us

arielleb
10/19/17

The inventory is always changing and the value can't be beat. I love everything from the jewelry, clothes to even pet items!

raeeshuli
10/19/17

Nice things with effective price and good quality product...delivered at expected time also....well coordinated customer support

paulal45
10/17/17

I only have good things to say about my experience with Sammydress. Quality products, very good price and the best, guaranteed delivery in your home. Whenever I can, I will buy again and say that they can buy without fear, because it is certain that you will receive your purchase.

yosrab
10/16/17

I have been shopping from Sammy dress above 5 years now ! I love and enjoy my experience good quality of products ,quick response time from Sammy dress support .

saras212
10/16/17

I've ordered several times from SammyDress and each time is very pleasant. The clothes are extremely cute and fashionable. The clothes are better made than you would expect for how inexpensive they are. I always get lots of compliments in my SammyDress clothes, and I can always afford to buy more because there's always something on sale! No other clothes website compares, I only buy clothes from SammyDress now!!

alessanders
10/14/17

recebi as as lanternas e são otimas , iluminação incrivel, recomendo! Ja fiz outras compras na loja e sempre fui bem atendido ,

joellec2
10/13/17

Sammydress is a cheap website with lots of great clothes suited for many different occasions. I bought clothes to go out and also for work and I have received lots of compliments. I am still wearing clothes I bought 2 years ago.

Customer service is also great and very responsive.

Definitely recommend!

rollandr7
10/13/17

Sammydress est mon magasin préféré . Qualité & Bon prix , ils les ont parfaitement .
Un site ou il fait bon magasiner car la livraions est assez rapide . Je n'ai jamais été déçu .
Le service après vente est extraordinaire . Je vous recommande Sammydress et tout comme moi ,
vous ne saurai pas déçu .!!!
Sammydress est mon favori pour faire du shopping ...

elodied2
10/13/17

J'aime beaucoup tester des produits en tous genre ainsi que des sites voir si ils sont fiable et la je ne suis pas déçus du tous, je pense très prochainement recommander sur leurs site!!!

donnareeg1
10/12/17

I am a huge shopaholic so if there is any review you want to read IT'S MINE. Ive tried many other websites but none have been so easy to work with like SammyDress. When you're looking for a product it describes it our clearly and tells you how long the processing is which is awesome and proves they have nothing to hide. My products always come either on time or earlier than expected which is AWESOME. And the quality is actually top notch, it is never cheap. The products are exactly what you see in the picture only better and fits and wears perfectly. And some of their products are so unique which makes me want their stiff more cause you'd never find it in stores which means you would be looking your very best if you ordered from them. And to top it off everyday when you login you get 10 points that adds up and gives you the opportunity to get discounts later on. This website appreciates it's customers. It's highly trusted so I'd highly recommend it. Trust me, SammyDress is the best!!

yolandad14
10/11/17

Misleading in shipping dates. Ordered on Sept. 16th. Just arrived on Oct.11. The website said it would be 8-15 business days. You would think the package would arrive by at least the 16th day. No, it took them that long just to send it out from the sammydress building. Never again. I wiil definitely make sure that a company with an English name is based in USA. They show a U.S. size chart that is erroneous. I ordered 2XL to make sure it had more than enough room so I could get It altered if needed. It is more like a medium or large at the most. And what was supposed to be a winter coat, arrived in a 8"x 12" bag as if I had ordered shirts or pants. Will not happen again. Glad I didn't spend too much money.

mrscb
10/11/17

1 month on and items have only JUST been shipped i am very annoyed i needed it for my wedding anniversary on the 28th september
i will NEVER order with them again!!!!

oussamah
10/9/17

I had an excellent experience to shopping in sammydress and they have products with good quality and also have good promotion and good service.

elarmariodepinop
10/9/17

In my opinion, it is the best online product store. its prices are the best, the speed of shipments. and the quality of the linen is excellent. I love

ivanat3
10/8/17

Sammy dress is something i need....It does not cost too much at all ...but items are wonderful...I order a lot really....Because i adore it...For example....Size s is always size s.........The dresses are very comfortable ....I was always satisfied ...and they are very kind to me....if sometimes orders were a bit late...they resolved a problem....And what is important to write i always got an item....Thank you sammy dress

maryanam
9/21/17

Otimo atendimento. Não consegui receber minha encomenda por erros do correio do meu país, mas a sammy dress me atendeu com toda atenção e compreensão. Me reembolsou sem demora e com todos os valores corretos; Comprei novamente, com certeza !!!

amerizz
9/20/17

I had a really great experience with sammydress.com
Everything what I order it comes to me exactly the same as it is on Sammydress. website. There's no cheating or fake stuff or damaged items..it's correct and safely
It there's something confuse here they are - online support and customer servise so you can get into contact with them whole time if you need and want.
So, it's really nice and useful website for everyone, from kids to old people. I recommend to everyone if they want things they always wanted, here is sammydress.com

THANK YOU FOR READING!

Tip for consumers: If you searching for something young, trending and unique check out Sammydress.com and find something good for you!
ENJOY ^__^

nancyl151
9/18/17

Je n'ai jamais eu de problème avec Sammydress.
Vos vêtements sont incroyables.
Les prix sont excellents.
Le service à la clientèle est incroyable et vos articles sont rapides dans le courrier,
chaques articles à acheter avec Sammydress, si heureux avec eux.
Je ne magasine pas ailleurs ... Vous êtes les meilleurs !!!

inesd4
9/14/17

I really recommend shopping at Sammydress! Shipping is fast and all items are always well packed. The site is really easy to use and all the information about te items are available and is extremely accurate, this is true even for clothe's measures. Clothes are nice, actual, have great quality and fit really well! Is not the first time that I shop at this online store and it will not be the last for sure. Costumer service also works really well!

kathyannd
9/12/17

I am able to shop for affordable and stylish clothing for my entire family from SammyDress. It is like a one stop shop for both males and females.

Making the order was a simple standard procedure and customer service was quick and efficient as within 24 hours they replied to my request to ship all items together instead of as they are processed. This was done and my order was shipped out a few days after which was faster than I expected given the fact that the items had different processing time.

I was very satisfied with my order, especially my handbags which was my first from SammyDress. The actual shipping when it left SammyDress did take a while before it was delivered. As shipping cost is more or less determined by weight it can be a little pricey depending on the heavier item ordered. But I guess it is a trade off as the prices for the items were very reasonable.

SammyDress have a very wide variety which makes the shopping experience more fun.

eddyh12
9/10/17

very affordable looks. customer service is great. recommending to friends looking for cheap but stylish clothing

elizabethf97
9/9/17

Customer Service can take a day or so, and the clothing can be quite hit-and-miss but it's fantastic and easy to use at times. The only problem that there will ever be is that everything ships from China mainly but that seems to be the only country that I can get clothing that fits me properly. Love it!

ashnar
9/8/17

I'm super satisfied with Sammydress. Its one of the best online website you can order from.
You get really good quality products for low prices.
The shipping cost is really affordable and I usually get my parcel within like 20 days.
Customer service is also really good, they reply to my emails within 24hrs.
I would highly recommend purchasing from Sammydress. :)

kristeld
9/8/17

Sammy Dress offers a great variety of Fun and stylish clothing at a great price. I always check the size chart before buying it and I've always found the right size for me. I totally recommend it.

cheryla60
9/7/17

After ordering from this website many tiomes they informed me I was elib=gible to receive a $20.00 USD gift card which so far has not been forthcoming. All kinds of exceses. The card shows up on my account but cannot be applied against a pending order for reasons I cannot fanthom.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Dear Dawn, Our company is an international company.We do business all over the world. And we are improving our service better and better.Please rest assured that we are always here to serve you!Please feel free to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 4/7/16
Helpful answer

Dear customer,Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm Would you please contact our ticket support center so that the issue can be resolved ASAP. For contacting us at any time, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 1/15/16
Helpful answer

Dear customer, As for issue mentioned.Would you please contact our ticket support center so that the issue can be resolved ASAP. For contacting us at any time, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Hoping issue can be resolved as soon as possible.

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Dear pamela, Thank you for your message.We want to resolve your issue in a appropriately way.For detail information. please browse this link to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm to offer your order number and state your issue in detail,we would try our best to help you. Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 3/19/16
Helpful answer

Dear customer, Our company is an international company.We do business all over the world. And we are improving our service better and better.Please rest assured that we are always here to serve you!Please feel free to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 11/3/15
Helpful answer

Dear customer, We just want to protect the safety of your payment. As for details, would you please contact our ticket support center so that you can be get detaills ASAP? Please browse this link: http://support.sammydress.com/?lang=en

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 12/10/15
Helpful answer

Dear Brit , Our company is an international company.We do business all over the world. And we are improving our service better and better.Please rest assured that we are always here to serve you!Please feel free to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 3/26/16
Helpful answer

Dear customer, For detail information. please browse this link to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm and state your issue,we would try our best to help you. Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 9/24/15
Helpful answer

Dear customer, As for size issue. Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm Would you please contact our ticket support center so that the issue can be resolved ASAP. For contacting us at any time, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Hoping issue can be resolved as soon as possible. Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 1/23/16

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 11/25/15
Questions? Get answers from the SammyDress staff and other customers.

332 Photos for SammyDress