US Government’s NSF

56%
Categories: Clothing, Dresses, Earrings
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: + (1)8552228111
Ticket Title "Question From Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

anonymousb6
1/23/17

My order never shipped (it's been over two months since I've placed it). They took the money out of my account. I asked for a full refund, but they said they are only able to refund shipping charges because I didn't purchase some type of product insurance?! WTF?! Don't buy from this site. Scam.

ettal2
1/21/17

My size 2x fits a xl. I ordered 6 shirts and they r all too small for u.s. plus size women.it took 3 weeks to get my order and then very disappointed with the fit. Probably won't order again.

robc43
1/20/17

I'm not going to bother again. My item got lost in the mail (ordered: 10/31/16) Here's their response:

We apologize with this delay and sincerely regret to hear that you have not received your order.

After reviewing your order in detail, we have found that you haven't purchased any insurance during the check-out. Please understand that in such case we can only compensate you partially. The shipping company is actually responsible for this loss which is sadly beyond our control.

Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-36.htm
However, as you are a valuable customer, we are willing to help you the best way we possibly can.
Here are the best solutions we can offer you in this situation:
1) Resend the item upon repaying 50% of the order value.

- So, I'll just shop elsewhere in future...

Update: After posting this review I have received excellent customer service. They have addressed my concerns. I have adjusted the review rating to reflect this.

del-mareec
1/18/17

I have been on other sites like this and it went bad. I have found with this site the price is great and i have already brought some bags from and i just love them. When ever i had any questions they have people you can talk to online in real time, which i found very helpful as a 1st time customer, they put my mind at ease. I do not work for them i just want people to know they can trust this site. my order number was M1612281337476445, RN225771425CN M1612312034599763

sparkym
1/17/17

I purchased an order, 2x jackets, sizes were nowhere near right. More likely to fit my son rather than myself. And not really interested in helping to get a return for a refund. In total no help at all. I would never use this place again and would recommend you shop elsewhere. Or keep your money in your pocket.

sunshiinec
1/16/17

I love shopping with SammyDress. The quality of the clothes, jewelry and beauty products has been outstanding. Very pleasantly surprised. Their points system thru the app allows me to save even more money with their already low prices.

ericam42
1/16/17

I ordered a shirt off of this site! Plus Size Single Pocket Lace Patchwork T-Shirt order number MS1612282109580246. My expectations were not very high. I was also also expecting it to take like a month to get here. Not only was it a really nice well made shirt that I love it came in less then 2 weeks! I will for sure order from this website again and again. You just have to make sure to read the size chart!

titiajoj
1/14/17

Site facile à utiliser, clair avec beaucoup d'articles. Articles conformes aux photos et correspondants à la taille voulue. Paiement sécurisé. Suivi de transport excellent et service après vente très bien. Je suis ravie.

darrylr11
1/13/17

I am very happy with what Sammy Dress is doing. They are making my entrepreneurial dreams a reality. My customers are loving the products they order from me-through Sammy Dress. Beautiful dresses, jewelry, and blouses. Today I ordered my fifth outfit this month for my clients. They are doing wonderful things.

piergiorgiop1
1/13/17

i've bought a lot from this site since long time! I must admit i've never find a site so good for buying! products have good quality, shipping is fast, the support center is always there for you, plus, they are so kind! Products don't cost so much, in fact everyone should buy from this site! recommended! 5 star!

shaniam2
1/10/17

DO NOT SHOP !!! I ORDERED FROM THE SITE.. SPENDING about $56 ( express shipping being $21 ) I expressed the shipping so I can recieved my items in 3 days and they failed! I didn't get my $#*! until a month and 2 weeks. I tried millions of emails back and forth and the company's poor communication is just crazy. They blamed it on the holiday and how my stuff could be out of stalk but would say all my items are in stalk . They didn't even ship my items till 3 weeks after placing my order. HORRIBLE COMPANY TO SHOP AT. IF YOU'RE OK WITH SPENDING MORE FOR SHIPPING BUT NOT RECIEVED YOUR ITEMS ON TIME BUT 1 MONTH TO 2 MONTHS LATER.... this is the company for you. They will not even try to refund you if you paid extra.. they just make excuses

gabrielas10
1/5/17

The prices are good for the quality of the clothes but takes soooo long to arrive. Their costumer support numbers are all disconnected and their live chat does not work.

jennifero43
1/5/17

I placed my order on cyber Monday, which I knew would delay the process from the start. However, after two weeks of 'processing' I had to make the initial contact to find that they were holding my order due to stock issues. This was the first point of contact made by either party, and I felt it was irresponsible to not inform me of this without my seeking of information.

At that point I asked to have my 5 items shipped, and wait for the initial item to be restocked and sent out. This was "resolved" on 12/11 and they created the shipping label for my package, emailing me a picture of said package and saying it was heading out (with 4 items)! My package sat in their warehouse until 12/28 when (after much back and forth with my "tickets") I told their customer service I would be moving forward with a fraudulent accusation. I had been told various times in those two weeks that my package was out for shipment, but this was a blatant lie. I had spoken with UPS on several occasions at this point, based on shear confusion.

At this point they informed me that three of my items were being sent out and now, the item that was not in stock in my original inquery was somehow replaced, but another item (that I had not been made aware of a stocking issue with) was now being offered as a refund to me. At this point, I'm fed up enough to just say "fine, send whatever." But I have to tell you, I am absolutely disgusted with the way this has been handled. I have been blatantly lied to, and misdirected for over a month now, and my items (the few they deemed to send) ARE STILL NOT HERE.

I know this is a pretty wordy review, but if you're thinking of ordering from this company.. Let me sum it up for you.

2 week processing time. Lying customer service. Absolutely abysmal handling of stock and stock related issues. And I haven't even seen the quality of the products.. But I'm worried.

Please don't order from Sammy Dress. They are a terrible company.

luisg59
1/3/17

I bought in Sammydress and i was surprised with the quality and speed to ship to me, the best ever!
Now i will shop only in Sammydress.

annabellem5
1/3/17

I always go to this website to find cheap clothes, do not expect a mega quality but I find that honest for this price. After personally I have never had a problem and they already answered to my questions.

kimberliep
12/28/16

Sammydress is the best website for those who are looking for some great looking dresses that are good quality and an affordably priced. This site offers a lots more than the clothing. They have bags, shoes, and custom jewelry and much more.
It is a very well organized website that you can find what you are looking for in short time. They are also one of the fastest company to send out your orders.
They have the great customer service also.
I love their clothing and enjoy shopping there.
You should visit this site so you wouldn't miss out on anything!!

neshs
12/25/16

Sammy dress is the most awesome shop that I've shopped with with my entire online shopping experiences. Because they ship out my item in a very timely manner and the price, unlike to others, is very reasonable and cheap. Hence it is best to shop here when it comes to fashion finds!

kirtim1
12/22/16

I am the one who likes online shopping and look at many sites. My experience with Sammydress.com is exceptionally great due to quality of service offered, amazing offers and great product quality with varieties. It is very easy to communicate with the customer service and their approach is very satisfying. The resolution has always offered more than the expectations. I bought total 5 dresses and I am extremely satisfied with my shopping experience. This is the honest feedback and I have also recommended many of my friends about this online shopping experience. Enjoy great offers of quality products with exceptional customer service as a bonus.

Tip for consumers: suggested size is mostly true to actual

sandrinec1
12/20/16

I've ordered from Sammydress once and I was happy with my purchase. The dressed I ordered were of good quality, and they arrived within the stated shipping deadline. The site is easy to order from, but you need to be careful to check the sizes of each garment as they are not standardised. But if you know your measurements it's very easy to find what's right!

kyalaj
12/15/16

Kudos to SammyDress! They are my favorite place to shop online for inexpensive, quality, and unique items from clothes to shoes to jewelry....even house items. I've been ordering from SammyDress for almost 2 years now and I haven't been disappointed yet! The quality of their items means so much to me...especially since I'm a very picky person. The processing and shipping time for all my orders arrived just in time for my events or vacations. I recommend shopping at SammyDress, you won't be disappointed!

Tip for consumers: Make sure to try the SammyDress app on your phone; the experience is wonderful!

hadeeln
12/9/16

I have made several orders from sammydress. At first, I was afraid of receiving some bad quality or wrong sizes cloth. So i started with two items only. It arrived fast to my country. The quality was great and size according to the measurement table. Now sammydress became my favourite shopping App and website. I use the app because it is much easier. For me, i prefer online stores that use a third party payment method . I believe it is more safe. Sammydress uses it. I totally recommend this store as it has women cloth , men , kids and even makeup.

krystabelg
12/8/16

Their products are genuine and the prices are super great. Their customer service both before and after buying anything is out of this world. Their products are endless. It's very easy to find something you love.

vanessab56
12/4/16

Beautiful product of great quality super well packaged I recommend for sure loved

britneid
12/1/16

I recently shopped SammyDress and fell in love with their clothes and the selection for plus size women. I loved every piece that I received and their customer service is amazing! I had several questions after I placed my order and they were quick to respond and make sure that I was happy. The quality of the clothes I received was above and beyond what I actually paid for the items! I am excited to shop with SammyDress again and have told all my family and friends!

sammik1
12/1/16

This site is a classic example of "you get what you pay for." Except sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised! I've ordered twice from SD each order was ~$50- which in Asian clothes means 10 or more items for each order. 7/10 items are decent, one usually becomes a staple in my wardrobe and the others I just send to Goodwill or trash. SD is also the best price for trendy Asian clothes I've found (I also check amazon & ebay before ordering.) Words of advice: Read reviews when possible. Remember that these clothes ALWAYS run small. Don't expect too much- if that $3 shirt sucks consider it a lesson learned. And if you love something- write a review! They're SO helpful for others trying to navigate the site.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

645 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question