US Government’s NSF

56%
Categories: Clothing, Dresses, Earrings
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: + (1)8552228111
Ticket Title "Question From Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

helenea3
2/27/17

Yep i was worried at first ordering because of the low prices, but i found some swimsuits that I loved and i figured it was worth the risk. I ordered them and boy am I glad i did. They are my absolute favorite suits. The material is soft, really good quality, and one is even reversible!
I didnt select the fastest shipping and it did come in within the quoted time frame. I will definitely be ordering more. Don't be scared by the size chart numbers. They are actually pretty accurate and even though i'm usually a M in Canada, Im an XL on their site so its normal.
happy shopping!

madet
2/27/17

I love shopping on Sammy Dress because they have such a wide selection of styles, many of which I love and are hard to find anywhere else. Their prices are very reasonable, though at times the shipping charges are higher than I feel they should be. Delivery can take a few weeks, but this doesn't bother me. I have made several orders through this website, and although I wasn't entirely satisfied with a couple of the products I purchased, their customer service was very good about giving me a solution that I was happy with. Other products that I have purchased have exceeded my expectations! I will continue to purchase through Sammy Dress, and I would recommend.

chelseap17
2/26/17

I ordered something for my son in November have still not received it. Sent numerous messages and nothing back. My item wasn't lots of money but I ordered it for my son and he was excited to get it. Never showed. Guess they just took my money for nothing. Disappointed

mateot1
2/24/17

After some failed attempts to purchase stuff online, where the shipment went wrong or there were complications in the payment, SammyDress was the first clean experience for me purchasing on internet. It was straight forward to pay and track the packages to my country and home, as I watched the warehouse changes and the date the package arriving to the airport, etc. The products were better than I expected from a quality point of view (I imagined the cloth was ordinary given the offered price, but no) and I got my girlfriend and myself super happy with the stuff we got. Also, when I had doubts, their customer support responded my questions in a timely manner; i was sooo happy to see they paid attention to me (you do not get answers that fast everywhere), and now I am purchasing on SammyDress every time I see a product I like :)

marshaw17
2/22/17

I was drawn in by the prices on the ads that kept popping up on Facebook so I decided to place an order in December which up to now has not arrived. I have to say, I have managed to get a total refund, plus cancelled the other items I had ordered and got a refund for those also but I don't think they are particularly reliable, I won't bother with them again.

denisea46
2/18/17

I never received my order that I placed in December. They have no customer service either. Steer clear of ordering from them. They are thieves.

loisc27
2/16/17

Hello
I have a problem,I did not receive my full order. I sent out for a ticket. got the ticket but no-one answered it. I tried phoning but said not right number. tried the chat but it is for pre sales and closed for Chinese New Year, Lois

jeanettey1
2/16/17

THEN I GET AN EMAIL SAYING THANK YOU FOR THE ORDER!
SEEMS SHADY TO ME!
ALL I CAN SAY AFTER READING THESE REVIEWS I'M VERY WORRIED I WONT GET THIS ORDER!
GUESS WELL FIND OUT

candiceg12
2/15/17

The prices are decent, the quality is meh, but what really turned me off was the shipping! I payed $28 for expedited shipping and neglected to mention that I would have to also pay more than the items were worth in duties and taxes to ship to Canada, they also split my order so I had to pay TWICE!

Edit*** Sammydress responded to my review and refunded me most of the additional cost of shipping, this was a pleasant surprise as I was not getting such positive responses by dealing directly with the website. I would still caution people to really look into the true cost for shipping and handling but I have to say I have a much better impression of their customer service.

geetag1
2/15/17

Hello,
Although no one answered my call at SammyDress, they did respond to my voice message and emails regarding the status of my order. Unfortunately, the order purchased in late November and shipped in December did not arrive by January so I continued to inquire about the order. I needed to wait until February before a resolution could be offered. Also, I was informed that because I did not purchase insurance the fault was on the shipping company not SammyDress, so I will be receiving half of the purchase price. I'm more concerned about why the shipping company cannot offer tracking. Also, I don't remember an option to purchase insurance. Nonetheless, with all of these complaints on this page and all over the internet, I also must say that SammyDress is not a reliable company and putting the blame on the shipping company they work with is unacceptable. I purchased this item as a gift for a child and was disappointed the item did not arrive.

jessicac158
2/14/17

Still received nothing and can't get a hold of them...... ordered well over a month and can't even track it even though I bought the extra tracking number

tamelarosserr
2/13/17

I have not received nothing from the order that I have placed December 31st it is now February the 13th I have a call customer service they have not gave me any information I have no tracking number or anything my name is Tamela Rosser and then they tell me that I'm a loyal customer I don't think so if I haven't got my order I don't think I will ever order for them again once I get these last two orders that I have never gotten thank you

danam89
2/12/17

I placed an order from Sammy Dress on Dec. 29, 2016. I ordered 6 items total. I received 3 of these items about 3 weeks later. The other 3 items I haven't seen yet. It has been nearly 7 weeks since I placed my order. I have contacted the Service Department twice now and received no replies. The first contact I made online has since disappeared, too. While I really liked the first 3 items, it would be nice to know what is going on with the remaining items that I paid for!

UPDATE 2/18/17 --Upon posting my initial review, SammyDress refunded me for 2 of the nondelivered items and shipped the remaining once. I am pleased with the progress.

calvinv3
2/9/17

I spent $121 on stuff from this site and never received anything, and when i asked if they could send the items again they were out of stock and instead offered me a refund of a whole $43 of the $121 i spent. so yeah i basically lost $80 and got nothing. After writing a bad review they contacted me immediately and offered me my full refund, i might try shopping there again, i just hope its not a fool me once scenario

kaleem4
2/9/17

I submitted a ticket for the order number M1701271905165526 - I was told that my order partially "packed nicely" while all of my other items were back ordered, they weren't shipping it. Shipping costs for me were about $40.00 for 6 dresses.

They offered the option of refunding the money and cancelling the order, when I agreed the ticket and responses disappeared. When I created another ticket to cancel the order, that disappeared. I've created about 4 - 5 tickets so far and they've all disappeared. They won't cancel the order and refund.

tarap31
2/8/17

I love Sammydress! An amazing selection of items (something for everyone!) at shockingly low prices, not to
mention the excellent customer service! Very happy with my purchases as well as the high level of service received. A great experience, highly recommended!

amandag92
2/7/17

I have ordered and received items from China through other websites without problems. They take maybe a month max and the shipping was free. I ordered one item the middle of November thinking I would have plenty of time to get it by Christmas to use a gift. Well it's February now and still no package and they want to give me a partial refund. Um no. That is not acceptable. To be a successful company with good outcomes with customers, it is there responsibility to recover money for lost packages from the shipping company. My husband ordered items but his order was cancelled and refunded but with no explanation. We will never suggest this company to anyone we know.

Edit: After writing this review - they refunded me fully but I will still never recommend them because a customer should not have to resort to negative reviews just to get what is rightly theirs.

tinac85
2/6/17

I was very pleased with the site, I don't get why people expect that clothes worth 10$ will be the same as clothes from other stores worth 30-50$... It doesn't work that way. Sizing is easy to manage as you always have charts below the pictures where it says in inches and cm, so just measure yourself and you shouldn't have any problems. I ordered a dress which wasn't the highest quality, but it fits and it's the same as the picture. I also purchased some chokers which were amazing quality and looked great. I'd recommend sammydress to anyone, just please have realistic expectations.

rachaeld13
1/27/17

I honestly took a gamble on this webiste. The prices were great, i ordered 25 dresses for sale on my online store. The bad reviews scared me about shipping and whatnot. My honest review is that customer service was great. They were upfront about the items id paid for that were no longer in Stock for what ever reason and offered me full refunds or credit to my sammy wallet. I was happy with that. Now shipping. I was giving them a genourous month to have my stuff delivered... i mean come on they are in china and im in the Cook Islands (a tiny dot of a country in the south pacific ocean). MY SHIPMENT WAS HERE IN 6 DAYS! Amazing effort Sammy Dress, please stay this way. I will be ordering again in the very near future!

juliep37
1/27/17

This is one of those businesses that keeps popping up on my Facebook page, showing a cool sweater, until I caved in and ordered it. The prices are good, but the shipping rates are terrible! I was charged about $10 CAD for each item, there is NO flat shipping! I ended up paying over $30 for three items, so for a few more I went for the expedited shipping. The package arrived in a few days, but there was another nasty surprise - there was a $35 charge for custom charges. It never happened before with an order from China, only once with a package from the US I got on ebay.
They have mostly "one size" items (meaning they will not fit you as a glove), but they were actually ok. As usual, with any items from China, there were no tags at all, and an annoying mothball smell, so I had to wash them. The quality is not bad otherwise.

nalhiea
1/26/17

I've been using Sammydress since July 2015 and all i can say is that this website is awesome. Beautiful dresses, great quality. You just have to use the size chart to know exactly which size to buy. A lot of things and low prices. They are considerably cheaper than what you would pay anywhere else. Customer service is amazing, fast reply, just send a ticket and they will help you. Shipping is also fast. I've just received my last order this morning. I've ordered12 times since 2015 and i'm satisfied, I highly recommend this website for anyone who wants to buy beautiful things at best prices.

adrieler
1/25/17

Sempre que faço pedidos no site da sammydress, eles chegam em ótimo estado e a qualidade também é excelente,recomendo sempre!

robc43
1/20/17

I'm not going to bother again. My item got lost in the mail (ordered: 10/31/16) Here's their response:

We apologize with this delay and sincerely regret to hear that you have not received your order.

After reviewing your order in detail, we have found that you haven't purchased any insurance during the check-out. Please understand that in such case we can only compensate you partially. The shipping company is actually responsible for this loss which is sadly beyond our control.

Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-36.htm
However, as you are a valuable customer, we are willing to help you the best way we possibly can.
Here are the best solutions we can offer you in this situation:
1) Resend the item upon repaying 50% of the order value.

- So, I'll just shop elsewhere in future...

Update: After posting this review I have received excellent customer service. They have addressed my concerns. I have adjusted the review rating to reflect this.

del-mareec
1/18/17

I have been on other sites like this and it went bad. I have found with this site the price is great and i have already brought some bags from and i just love them. When ever i had any questions they have people you can talk to online in real time, which i found very helpful as a 1st time customer, they put my mind at ease. I do not work for them i just want people to know they can trust this site. my order number was M1612281337476445, RN225771425CN M1612312034599763

sunshiinec
1/16/17

I love shopping with SammyDress. The quality of the clothes, jewelry and beauty products has been outstanding. Very pleasantly surprised. Their points system thru the app allows me to save even more money with their already low prices.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

650 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question