US Government’s NSF

56%
Categories: Clothing, Dresses, Earrings
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-909-581-9508
Ticket Title "Question From Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

vanessab56
12/4/16

Beautiful product of great quality super well packaged I recommend for sure loved

immerp
12/2/16

My first order came fine.About four months ago I decided to buy something else but sadly this time my item never came.I filed a complaint but so far I haven't get any answer.I request for my refund twice but no answer either. Not buying anything from them anymore.Amount.$36.86 Hoping to get my money back.

britneid
12/1/16

I recently shopped SammyDress and fell in love with their clothes and the selection for plus size women. I loved every piece that I received and their customer service is amazing! I had several questions after I placed my order and they were quick to respond and make sure that I was happy. The quality of the clothes I received was above and beyond what I actually paid for the items! I am excited to shop with SammyDress again and have told all my family and friends!

sammik1
12/1/16

This site is a classic example of "you get what you pay for." Except sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised! I've ordered twice from SD each order was ~$50- which in Asian clothes means 10 or more items for each order. 7/10 items are decent, one usually becomes a staple in my wardrobe and the others I just send to Goodwill or trash. SD is also the best price for trendy Asian clothes I've found (I also check amazon & ebay before ordering.) Words of advice: Read reviews when possible. Remember that these clothes ALWAYS run small. Don't expect too much- if that $3 shirt sucks consider it a lesson learned. And if you love something- write a review! They're SO helpful for others trying to navigate the site.

lunam9
11/20/16

Since a while I discovered Sammydress. I order online and it is shipped to Belgium.
It's always good quallity and the clothes are fitting perfect. The sizes are good. I have a big size and normally the clothes are fitting but the sleeves are a little bit short. But by Sammydress even the sleeves are fitting with the rest of the size clothes.
The deliverytime is not so long to Belgium.
If there is a problem they always respond very quickly on my questions and they are always able to help me.

acec11
11/19/16

I really love sammydress clothing and shoes for men :) has the best deals that i ever came across to, fast shipping and the quality of clothes are great also :)

angelap57
11/19/16

order M1609212258549752 order date 09/21/2016
Well priced modern little necklace.
Goes with pretty much everything but great with just a white tee with skirt or pant.
Lightweight for summer.
Has an extender chain which I needed so fits perfectly.
Customer service very friendly and helpful.
Will definitely buy from the store again.

frankd95
11/16/16

Good quality
Fast shipping
Can collect points used towards your orders to save money
Can win free products
Can win free point
Love this site

valez
11/15/16

Sammydress is the best online shopping website I have ever tried. The graphic is clear and simple to understand, there are a lot of products which can satisfy every customer and everyday you find new items for very attractive prices.
Maybe the shipping time is a little bit longer than expected and written in the website, but waiting is worth every single cent!
I really enjoy surfing in this website!

ginniel1
11/13/16

I bought a pair of shoes and it actually got to Seychelles!!!! Plus,they actually got the order right - nothing funny! Same design, same colour as pictured, and good quality!

pams69
11/10/16

I am in love with the paisley pair of leggings I purchased and the mermaid tail blanket. The other 3 pairs of leggings ran very small, and I was unable to wear them. However, the customer service was top notch and quickly resolved all issues. Looking forward to getting new leggings.

deliam5
11/8/16

I have seen a lot of beautiful clothes advertised on FaceBook and my husband advised me to check the reviews on the stores before we actually try and purchase the clothes I like. After much deliberation, we decided to order from SammyDress because they have a pretty impressive ratings and comments by most people who have actually ordered from them. I am just concerned about a possible delay in the shipment or about not receiving the items at all, but I give it the benefit of the doubt. Today is the 15th day of the timeframe mentioned in the email from SammyDress:
Hello, my friend

Thank you for choosing us!

We have shipped out your order M1610140834232803 today. Your tracking number is LM126318403CN .Your shipment is delivered by E post(SU).The package should normally take 7-15 business days for normal country to arrive (approximately). However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.

Note:Please be patient if the carrier not update the tracking data in real time.

I am not sure if anyone from SammyDress will get to read my review but I will be more than happy to give you a perfect 5 rating in all categories once I receive my order in good condition and when they look exactly how they are advertised.

- - - - - o 0 o - - - - -
UPDATE as of Tuesday, November 21, 2016
I am so happy that I finally received the 2 items I ordered from SammyDress:
(1) Raglan Sleeve Happy Letters Printed T-Shirt and
(2) Loose Fit Lacework Splicing Blouse
They confirmed the shipment last October 24, 2016, with the advice that the package normally arrives within 7-15 business days. They did say that it was an estimate, and I realize that as the retailer, they've done their part in shipping my order. Having thought it over, I also realize that indeed, the actual delivery date is dependent on the courier.

It took 21 business days before I received my order. Despite the delay, I am pleased to receive the items because it was worth the wait-- they look exactly as advertised, quite a good fit and quality material. Even my husband complimented me for looking great in the SammyDress clothes.

What's more, their customer service consistently updated me with the status of my order especially after I posted my initial review. Indeed, they prove to be responsive to my issue as their customer and they did their best to resolve the problem. Hats off to SammyDress and I am speaking from my personal experience.

Tip for consumers: PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. It's worth the wait. While the package normally arrives within 7-15 BUSINESS days, SammyDress did say that it was an estimate. I realize that as the retailer, they've done their part in shipping my order. Having thought it over, I also realize that indeed, the actual delivery date is dependent on the courier.

kaylap19
11/8/16

I have ordered several things from them and I'm addicted. Lots of things are reasonably priced. Any time I contact customer service there very friendly and helpful. Overall great experience

marthar40
11/8/16

As long as you read reviews, read the product description, and choose your size accurately (all things a good shopper does anyways!) you can find some really great, cute, and cheap clothes! I've gotten a lot of compliments on the shirts i've purchased. Fast, good customer service - they're willing to work with you if you have an issue with your order. Interesting home items and accessories, too! Shipping takes a while, but that's expected from an Asian wholesale retailer to the US

annakareninap1
11/1/16

I'm in love with this page. Everything I order look the same as the picture and the shipping time was excellent. Totally recommend it. The price is super low.

annakareninap
11/1/16

Im in love with the exprience that I have in Sammy Dress. The shippin time and the quality of the product are excellent. The items that i order were exactly like the pictures

anthonyk63
10/30/16

Bonne experience avec sammydress trés large choix de produit et de bonne qualité dans
L'ensemble, envoi rapide et soigniè assistance clientele rapide super experience merçi Sammydress.

charmaineb2
10/26/16

I have ordered from Sammydress 5 times. Each time had it's own pros and cons but I began to learn there are certain tricks you need to be aware of when ordering with them.

The first time I ordered, I knew asian sizes were different than U.S sizing but I was unaware of the fact that sizing is completely DIFFERENT from item to item. So just because you ordered a 2xl in one item, doesn't mean this should work across the board.
I had to take a measuring tape and measure my bust, waist and hips and everytime I am looking at a new item to order, I disregard the size listed and go straight to the MEASUREMENTS...this is crucial in getting a good fit from them.
Shoes also run SMALL, so I normally wear a 9.5 in US sizes so I ordered a shoe in 41 which is the equivalent to a size 10...it fit but was still a bit snug. I would recommend going up to a 42. It is much easier to wear shocks/stockings for shoes that are a little big than for one that is too small.

Sizing aside, Quality has normally been good. I had one instance in which a ring I ordered came smashed, the ring was 1 dollar so I didn't stress it. Another instance the wrong choker necklace was sent and it was a bit tight, again it was 1 and some change so it didn't bother me. Other minor issues include the thread being loose on some of the clothing...I simply cut them off in this case.

Shipping time: If you are impatient like me, I would say it will be in your best interest to select the 7-12 priority shipping option, or even the shorter time if you have the coins to do so...other than that you will be waiting awhile. I made the mistake of selecting standard one time and I swear it took like a month to receive things.

Processing Time: If the item you are looking at says " Item will be shipped out within 3 business days" this means it is currently IN STOCK. If it says " Item will be shipped out within 7-15 business days" this means it is NOT IN STOCK and probably won't be for a LONG TIME. If it says " Item will be shipped out within 5-10 business days." this means it is NOT IN STOCK and they will be getting some in soon but this item will most likely not be shipped with the rest of your in stock items...and when it does become available, it will ship STANDARD, which means it will take awhile...which is why I stick to ordering things that say they will ship within 3 days because I am impatient. Also make sure the size you need in that specific item is available...I recently made the mistake of not doing this, but all I had to do was provide the link of a replacement item that was equivalent in price and they will ship it to me, (slow standard) but at least I will get something.

So overall I enjoy sammydress.com, I always get compliments on my clothes, jewelry and accessories from there. The clothing is unique and makes you stand out. Good luck on your order and if you follow all the tips in this review, you should have much success.

pamelah52
10/25/16

I placed an order for two tops on October 10, 2016. It was shipped out to me on October 11, 2016 and it arrived October 24, 2016. I expected it to be at least a month to get to me based on several of the reviews I read. It was nice to get it sooner than I had expected. I normally wear a size large in tops, but decided to order two sizes up to be safe. I'm really glad I did. I would even go another size up if it was available. Both tops fit perfectly, but I haven't washed them yet. Obviously the quality isn't fantastic due to the price, but you get what you pay for. I had a good experience with Sammy dress and will probably order again.

nicolep22
10/17/16

As i said in the title - not just a bargain - it's excellent quality - great customer service and fast shipping - less than 2 weeks to Ireland. I have ordered dresses, wall stickers and jewellery. the dresses were perfect and the maternity ones i ordered for my sister were excellent quality and have lasted throughout the entire pregnancy. the wall stickers are fantastic - excellent quality and like a quarter of the price that they are over here. choker chain jewellery was gorgeous and looks alot more expensive than it is. great customer service - always respond within a day and are very helpful.

eaptp
10/13/16

I recently did my first purchase in this store, it was really nice, the prices are cheap, you can find anything you might need at a great price, the delivery it takes kind of long but its ok cause it comes from really far away.
the customer service its great, and the best, they address the issues, respond really fast and always try to make you happy and fix your issues.
the quality of the items i ordered, were good and even better for the price they had.
this store tends to have great specials, so its always good to be checking them out that way you can take advantage of the great prices.
i would be buying here again in the future

shermainel
10/9/16

Product was good with material soft and true to pictures. Will definitely purchase again at Sammydress!

ayotip
10/8/16

Just received my products. I had ordered jewelry. The quality of each and every product is very good. The designs are trendy and unique. The website also keeps updating stocks very often. My package took exactly 2 weeks to reach me, which is fast considering the shipment is from China. I am very satisfied and will definitely order again. I recommend sammydress to everyone.

mariac165
10/6/16

I really love shopping at sammydress.com. Good quality things plus fast shipping. I've been shopping with them for over a year now. Very satisfied. Lots of cool stuff for a very affordable prices!

sameerahl
10/4/16

I've seen so many bad comments about SammyDress and I really don't understand, I'm asking myself, did those people really shop at SammyDress? So far I've ordered 7 times from SammyDress (clothes, shoes, jewelry, make-up and home tools) and I must say that I am really beyond content with many things. I've never had any bad experience this store, I can only say that I've been really happy with quality of my received items and the shipping speed! (I live in Europe and it only took three weeks for all 7 of my orders to arrive. Since I paid for Inte'l Flat Rate Shipping this really pleasantly surprised me!) I've found that the quality of items is really really great (especially my shoes!! and make-up) considering those very low prices. And also, their support service is really the best. They always answer to me the same day and offer possible solutions quickly if I happen to have any questions. I would really recommend SammyDress to anyone else, and to people who complain about sizes - you are shopping from Asia, so you should be aware that the sizing is totally different than in your country! I always take clothes that are x2 bigger than my actual size and I never have the problem afterwards!) SammyDress has an A+ from me and I will definitely continue shopping there and recommending it to my friends.

Tip for consumers: Don't read all the negative comments. Just pay attention to the sizing (if you're ordering clothes). Everything else is on point. I highly recommend it!

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

635 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question