US Government’s NSF

56%
Categories: Clothing, Dresses, Earrings
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-909-581-9508
Ticket Title "Question From Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

licic
9/22/16

I love Sammy dress! Great styles at great prices. So thrilled they offer the latest plus size fashions. Just read the sizing description to get the perfect fit. Thank you Sammy Dress!! Super happy customer!!

Tip for consumers: Make sure to always read the sizing information and what material the item is made of. Polyester has no stretch where spandex will. Do not assume it goes by your normal size. If you follow this tip it should be perfect!

anna-mariat
9/20/16

I'm really happy with my latest purchase from SammyDress. I have ordered several times now - it's kind of addictive ;) Overall everything is really affordable and there are lots to choose from, so you don't have to play it safe and can try new styles and colours you don't usually wear without having to break your budget. For example I was happily surprised to find lots of things when I search for owl jewelry! And I'm really into vintage dresses right now, and I could find lots of those too.
This time I got some new sunglasses, a wig with a nice ombre effect (been looking a while now for one with really dark roots and light ends) and a vintage looking brooch for my mother that I think she appreciated :)

The sites interactivity with all the customer photos makes the site entertaining and more personal, and sometimes I visit just for fun even when I'm not going to buy something... The sizes are rather different from European standard (and I'm a bit on the tall side) but it is rather easy to take measurements and you soon figure out what sizes will work. Other customers photos are also very useful when figuring out how clothes will work on different body types and lengths.

So to sum up, it has been a good experience and I will probably order again soon :)

petrap2
9/19/16

I have ordered many items from SammyDress including wigs, dresses and jewellery. Overall I am very pleased with the quality of the items. The shipping time is reasonable and the prices are quite reasonable too. Overall I am delighted to order from this site.

diannep7
9/16/16

Both items fit well and have drawn comments when I wear them.

nitak
9/13/16

I had been ordering from Sammydress more than 3 years. I have great experience with all products that I order, they have quite fast shipping, and costume service is amazing, really helpful and fast. They really deserve 5stars.
Nita

jannak2
9/10/16

All the products I ordered were just like I had hoped for and I had no problems at any point. The products are very affordable and the quality is still great. I will continue ordering stuff from Sammydress in the future for sure!

lindal212
9/8/16

Sammy Dress , as far as I am concern has great customer service, Considering that they are overseas, they make every effort to resolve any issues.
EX: An order was lost somewhere in transit. They tried to locate my order to no avail. They took my word in saying that I never received my order and promptly gave me credit for lost items.
Now I call that, a great customer service.

philosiab
9/8/16

I ordered from Sammydresses before and the clothes came on time for my girls. I love the fashion and especially the prices.I ordered a beautiful black top for an event and it came in like it was suppose too. The event was a success. I will order again.

atlanticb
9/4/16

I have received my package, it was a bit late. But the services was fast to reply! They helped me through all of this. Thank you so much.

melissac114
9/3/16

I must say this site is way better than most online cheap scampish stores such as aliexpress etc.. Ive been buyin from here a while now n im not disappointed. maybe 2,3 items might look different from the picture they display whether by material etc, but the clothes are as shown..i love it and ill keep buying..

Tip for consumers: just make sure u read description and ill advise u buy thing that are reviewed by customers before, showing pictures etc ..

cherylg40
9/1/16

I have bought 1 dress, 2 button down shirts and some jewelry through Sammy dress. My dress shipped and arrived in about 2 weeks. My shirts were delayed to to them selling out. All though the shirts were way too small for the men of my family I was taken care of and offered a refund. The jewelry took a little longer to receive but it wasn't over 15 days. As long as you check the size chart and order your correct sizes then you wont have any problems. The shirts do not match up with US sizes so be sure to double check that size chart. My over all experience with Sammy dress was great. I look forward to buying again,

michellet94
8/29/16

I have done a few orders with SammyDress and have had excellent experience with them. They have excellent customer service and their products are as described. I would purchase from them again.

chiic
8/28/16

Was quite impressed with sammydress; has a range of great products at amazing process. i ordered some jewellery and beauty products, which came swiftly, and in good condition! Also have some appealing incentives on ways to save even more money!

xayk
8/26/16

This international company is getting better at what they are doing! I've had a recent order that I received in 10 days from China to the US. Overall experience this time around was much better compared to last year! Products are good, prices are good and shipping is good. Even their customer service has improved 100%!

carriew33
8/25/16

I use this site to order wigs. I've ordered multiple wigs since the prices are so reasonable. You do have to wait a little to get your order but often shipping is free and they let you know when to expect to receive it. You can leave reviews on the site including uploading your picture. As with most wigs, you do have to work with them but they sell many "celebrity" style wigs. As for customer service, I've usually received answers to my questions in 48 hours.

mb176
8/24/16

I just discover Sammy dress couple of months ago my first experience was disappointing, I didn't understand at first about they're shipping and how they do things. The clothes I ordered most of them are very good material and some of them I have to give away, because of being thin material, size issue and it took a long time for them to ship. Anyways I gave Sammy dress another shot so I ordered clothes from them, the shipping does take a little bit longer. When I was looking at their shipping methods you have couple of choices the flat rate ( I thought at first is going to ship it faster so i tried another tactics. This time I tried direct mail which it took like about a little bit of 2 weeks.) the direct mail and you have the 3 days shipment and you have of course the expensive shipment which it ship really fast. So those are the choices, I was glad that I gave Sammy dress another shot because when I got my order which is clothes I was satisfied good materials, sexy and yet very classy. The customer service were so super nice and professional they are trying they're best of resolving the issue quick. This is my 5th order from Sammy dress I just can't seem to stay away because they are doing such a good job.

caitlinq
8/18/16

Well I ordered my dresses on 8-1 and still haven't recieved my dresses. 17 days later and no dress. Why even write 7-15 business days? Does anyone receive their clothes in that time? I planned on wearing one of those dresses to a wedding and I am now left scrambling to find a dress last minute. Plus they say my dresses shipped, on the 3rd.....but when I use the tracking number provided usps says 'origin post still preparing shipment' what does that even mean? Did it ship or not? Am I ever going to receive my dresses? I move at the end of the month. If I don't receive them I want a refund.

Don't order from Sammy dress, I won't ever again.

**update** so Sammy dress got in contact with me and has refunded my money in a timely manner as well as sending my dresses to me. So that's wonderful. I can't say this was my wanted outcome but this is a huge step in the right direction with customer service.

yvonneg11
8/16/16

I had a problem with my order with sammy dress and eve though I'm still upset they helped and gave me a solution and I appreciate they help!! Thank you Sammydress!

jessew30
8/14/16

Due to all the bad reviews (sometimes from people that never ordered anything at sammydress), I had many doubts and rescheduled my order about one and a half year. I finally decided to order something cheap and added "insurance" and "tracking". (It's a little bit more expensive, but I felt a little bit more safe with it)

It's complicated to order something from China/Hongkong, cause if you don't get it.. you just don't get it.. There is no real law protecting you.

The customer service is very friendly. (like most of the chinese. Could be a stereotype, but I never met an unfriendly chinese. :) ) They answer very fast(!) and if problems appear, they are very accomodating. The Consumer is the boss!

Prices are overwhelming cheap and the products are really awesome. (Some might have not the best quality, but due to their prices you can't expect that. Everyone should know that.. there's no palace bought with pennies)

The clothes are made for chinese people.. (small, thin.. no beer belly!)
so they added a Size-Chart. Now everyone can see, which size they need to order. If you are not as thin as a rake, better order a size higher than your normal size.

To my astonishment, my package arrived after 10-14 days. (China - Germany)

Quality was VASTLY better than I thought.

So, despite all the bad and negative (sometimes maybe afraid) comments, I can't say anything bad about sammydress until now.

If this changes and I experience something bad/negative, I'll let you know.

For now:

I'm really satisfied with sammydress. Cheap prices, incredible assortment and very friendly people.

serinaw3
8/13/16

I have been shopping on Sammy dress for a few months now. And I have always received my packages on time. If there was a delay or out of stock item in my order; Sammy customer service would always let me know via e-mail. I am very placed with my experience.

leonorizar
8/13/16

very satisfied with my purchase. the shipment arrived early to estimate. the product of good quality. service very favorable. I loved it.

virginias31
8/13/16

Am very satisfied with all my orders. The items arrived earlier than my expected.
I like the customer service too. They are too nice and quick response regarding of the items and shipping matters.

Thanks Sammydress!

teodorap1
8/13/16

I ordered some products from SammyDress and I am proud I have them. They are amazing.
first, I ordered only jewelry and I am in love with them. Now I got a 3D wall sticker and is amazing!
I recommend you this site!

jorislat
8/7/16

I stumbled upon the site back in October 2015 and I've been using it ever since. Sammydress sells a variety of things that's why I love it. I've ordered plenty of jewelry from it. I've also ordered fake nails and an umbrella hat! My best order was a dry flower in a cone shape necklace. Got plenty of compliments, wasn't expensive and didn't take too long to arrive.

winniep5
8/4/16

I have shopped here a few times and I'm impressed with the quality of the products. They give a good estimate of shipping times and they are quick to respond when i had an issue with my order.
They have been a great place to shop for great looking clothes without the price tag

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

613 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question