Review of SammyDress

56%
Categories: Clothing, Dresses, Earrings
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: + (1)8552228111
Ticket Title "Question From Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

masseram
4/19/17

Hi, I don't understand why my command letter is blocked at the customs in Malaysia since one month. I paid with card on web site sammydress.com the 03 march. I had a mail who tells me i have to wait between 15 or 25 days to receive the command. I try to get a ticket to have an answer to know informations about my command. and i get the number RC102075415MY. With this one, i go on the csuivi-laposte.fr to have a look on the problem and i received this : dépôt pays d'origine MALAISIE (MY) le 14/03/17 départ MALAISIE Localisation MY le 15/03/17 par lettre recommandée internationale.
After that, i phone to the French customs and French airport Roissy Charles De Gaulle but this letter number is not arrived in France.
What can you do ?
Sammy dress.com (site) on facebook says that i have untill may to ask for my command.
I would like to receive it soon.
Can you reply to this message please and try to do your maximum to send the dress i command (command number is M1703031031397202)
Cordially

jeannei3
4/18/17

Sorr, but I have to disagree with the bad reviews I have read. I've ordered lots of items from sammydress and have not had any problem. I never order when I need something in a few days. The reviewer who wrote about getting the correct size was right. I follow the size chart for each item. I have a great regard for this company. Thank you

testolandiaab
4/13/17

I love shopping in Sammydress. This website is perfect. Good prices and nice quality. Clothes are pretty and have nice material. Custom service is helpful. I reccommended.

kimberleyl2
4/13/17

First order was great. Second time I used them I only received part of one order, with no message explaining why. I had to argue for a refund on remaining items. Another order I placed, I never received. I got a partial refund because I did not insure the package and it wasn't their fault, according to the messages sent to me. I am still waiting on the final items I ordered, but I will be shocked if they arrive. I will NEVER shop with them again.

jeana58
4/9/17

so far so good, never have trouble, nothing like rosewholesale.com, I always get my dresses on time and its always trackable, they don't lie and the opposite of other sites ive gone through

mollyw19
4/9/17

I've been using Sammydress for several years and I love it. I've gotten some great items for amazing prices and have been really impressed by the customer service.

I think sometimes people have negative experiences because they don't pay attention to a few things: 1. Don't go by your normal size. Instead, use the measurements provided for each item. For one item, you might be an XL and for another you might be a S. 2. Pay attention to the details and material of every item. I usually try to avoid the clothing made from polyester, which can sometimes feel cheap, but many of the cotton, cotton blend, or chiffon items are lovely. 3. Look at reviews from other users if they're posted. I look specifically for people talking about the material and fit. 4. Try to do expedited shipping and include shipping insurance if you can - that gives you a tracking number for your package. With expedited shipping, I've gotten some orders in less than a week. That's amazing when the items are coming from Asia! 5. Recognize that you're buying clothing that may not last forever, but that will often be good for a few seasons and that has saved you money! 6. Reach out to customer support if you need it - they're quick and helpful.

If you're a smart consumer, you can revamp a huge part of your wardrobe for very cheap and get cute, trendy clothes for cheap. I LOVE Sammydress!

Tip for consumers: Pay close attention to clothing sizes and materials before you order!

pinkys4
4/9/17

Really interesting site indeed, their jewelry and shoes are awesome and unique, very reasonable too...I don't think I'll every buy such stuff from anywhere else.

nishab3
4/8/17

They lure you in. You buy something the 1st time and they send the item, so you think the site is legit. Thats how they get you. So when you order a 2nd time that is when they take your money and give a bogus tracking number. And when you try to get a refund you get no response.

lyrar1
4/8/17

Have nice products to select from and customer service is great and really nice. Although some items take awhile to get to it's destination, overall had great experiences

uniqueb1
4/6/17

I love shopping on Sammy dress. They have great quality,great prices,great products and different sizes of clothing for all types of people,there shipping speed is very good and excellent customer service team .

I will definitely continue to shop there.You should check out this store

miracleh2
4/4/17

I love this site. I go on it everyday to find new items. I first heard of this on YouTube and it sounded too good to be true. It kept coming up however so I checked it out and it's amazing! I get all my clothes from here now. Great quality for great prizes and free money I also love how they have some items about God. Wonderful site! I even got my friends to become customers.

inmaa
4/1/17

Hi, I bought a blazer, a shirt, a shirt and some shorts, everything perfect, the size goes well, and the clothes are of quality. The blazer is also beautiful and modern, and the shorts are perfect sizes, I am very happy and I will continue to buy here.

toycpp
3/31/17

This was the 1st time l bought from Sammydress, so wasn't sure what to expect.
I have to say everything was as stated, the order was posted out about 3 days later , l thought it may take a while to get here (Australia)...but it arrived about the same amount of time as any other orders from Asia..2 1/2 weeks...happy with the dress l bought ,, as described, no problem ..make sure you read the size check and don't forget to order a size larger than normal as Asian size are smaller...

surya-patriciah
3/30/17

I bought a blouse and after several months of gaining interest on my money, they told me that the blouse was no longer available. It gets worse; I bought two blouses about a week apart. I never received either of the shipments. They refused to refund money because I didn't pay for insurance on them. I am leaving this up since I find your business practices somewhat questionable i.e. not refunding money when no merchandised has been received because of your insurance policy. However, you did finally refund all my money and for that I am thankful.

rebeccat60
3/29/17

This is a follow up on the review I wrote about sammydress. I had not received my order after 2 months but once I wrote a bad review on them they refunded my money.

Tip for consumers: Never order from them without getting a tracking number.

sebastians35
3/28/17

Los precios son fantásticos! Compré una manta para mi hija y ella absolutamente me encantó y la calidad superó mis expectativas!
Definitivamente voy a ir de compras allí una y otra vez.

switeo
3/28/17

I've ordered two watches from Sammydress. Both were delivered promptly and in excellent condition. A very positive experience. I will continue to purchase from this website!

chantaleb
3/27/17

J'achète dans le magasin SammyDress déjà 3 mois.
Ma commande est parfaitement emballée et les vêtements de très bonne qualité.
En outre, le site a beaucoup de choix de qualité et vous pouvez acheter vraiment pas cher.
Les choses sont à la mode, les tailles très bien décrites dans les tableaux.
Il n'y a aucun risque que quelque chose deviendra trop petit ou trop grand .
Pour moi ça prix 3 semaines pour recevoir mon colis et je suis du Canada .
Je vous recommande SammyDress et vous ne serait pas déçu !!!

sehara
3/24/17

I loved all products all dresses so lovely quality also good delivery on time and size also good I like this service they are so friendly

juliannep4
3/24/17

I bought 2 bathing suits from sammydress. One took 2 weeks to get here. The other took 3 months. Both these bathing suits did not fit according to the size chart. I wanted to return these so I emailed sammydress and asked a few questions about returns. I've emailed them three times and they still haven't answered my questions. The coustumer service is not good. I ask for a refund they said they would just give me sammydress points. So I'm not returning them. I'm just going to sell the bathing suits. Please do not buy anything from this site you will regret it.

terrab5
3/23/17

I ordered 3 bathing suits from them the first of March, received 1. The 1 I received was about half the size it showed on their charts. They offered me less than half credit to my account and keep the suit. The other 2 suits are a mystery. The site says they shipped, the email shows they did not. They now say they are hot items and I can't have them, yet they are still for sale on their site, same sizes. Asked for an exchange on the suit that was sent, however after they took off the 12% coupon i had used and added shipping again, so they wanted more money. I'm so not giving them anymore money. I asked a refund, not overly hopeful I'll actually get it.
I think the trick is if the item processing time says 3 days they have it in the warehouse and no problem with time on the shipping, but if it says 10-15 days they have to get it and that seems to be a problem.
My main concern is all the items I ordered are still for sale, I can't have them, but you can buy them, they will take your money but they are not available. So what's the point. Also when addressing the 60 cent, yes less than a dollar, price difference on the exchange they mentioned i must understand they were also at a price loss for the too small item. However I followed their directions and ordered using their measurement chart. I'm not sure how it's my fault they sent me a bathing suit 17 inches smaller, which they are generously allowing me to keep.
So my experience was not great, I'm out $60, and I'm frustrated. I saw the reviews before and they were very bad. I ordered anyway because hey the pictures show very nice clothes at dirt cheap prices. My advice is if you are determined to order from them, keep it to an amount that your willing to risk and be prepared for 15 to 30 days for delivery or support tickets. Otherwise just go to walmart.

xavianp
3/21/17

I have to say sammydress surprised, I was refered by a friend but I must say they don't disappoint. Very affordable, tons of discounts, high quality material I mean normally I would be cautious but even with receiving a few products smaller than I expected I'm still in love with these guys. A MUST SHOP STORE, don't forget to refer a friend for free products (it works lol)

marysep
3/20/17

I placed my first order in November last and was a bit anxious after reading the negative reviews posted by some customers. But I must say that in my case it was exactly the opposite.
I received all my items in the correct size. The materials and styles were up to standard. Thus, I have put four more orders which followed suite...
There were two leggings which were undersized, I informed Sammydress by ticket. They reacted fairly by refunding one pair through my wallet and advised me to keep both.
Customer care service are really helpful. My requests for informations have never been left unanswered.
Thank you Sammydress.

kassyh2
3/19/17

I was so disappointed to find out my order was very delayed. I addressed my concerns, and they promptly messaged me back. They apologized sincerely, my order shipped out, they rewarded my account 500 Sammy points, and totally refunded me for the inconvenience. THAT is customer service. Well done SammyDress!

brandied3
3/16/17

I have made many orders with Sammydress and have had no problems at all. I had a question one time and they replied right away. I would definitely recommend ordering from them. Great products at unbelievable prices!

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

658 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question