Review of SammyDress

SammyDress reviews

Clothing, Dresses, Earrings
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: + (1)8552228111
Ticket Title "Question From Sitejabber"
Contact Us

jozicof
6/25/17

I ordered a dress two week ago ,but I didn't receive any email or could tell me when I received my dresss

isabelc15
6/21/17

Todo en perfecto estado. Talla perfecta y buen genero. Muy contenta.El vestido precioso me queda perfecto. El triquini sienta muy bien.

giovannya
6/20/17

I enjoyed the service, and received very well packed. The objects were exactly as described, I feel satisfied to make new purchases.

tatumr
6/19/17

i ordered 6 swim suits off of sammydress and i love them all!! i ordered all mediums and i'm usually between smalls and mediums, if you use their size chart you might want to go up by one size, all fit except for 2 which i will be returning for smalls but they are very true to the picture and look amazing, i do highly recommend but be careful with the size choices!

drmandiraa
6/16/17

The products at Sammy dress are of beautiful design and good quality.
Price: Very affordable.
I bought three tops, two dresses and two sets of jewelry.
The clothes are true to size. As described in the size details.
The shipping is not free. However its quite fast and I was happy to receive the products so soon. It usually takes 1 month to reach India from China for other brands.

kareny28
6/15/17

I don't understand why it took 2 weeks to go from New York/New Jersey to Maryland, and when I got it in 1 dress was damaged, but cannot return it because it is now sold out. 1 dress didn't look like it did in the picture on the website and was too big. Usually, when I order it's about 50/50 in what I get in. In other words, 50% good and 50% NOT so good, but that won't stop me from finding things I like and ordering it from SammyDress.

deisij
6/15/17

Great my first experience with sammydress, nice and perfect all my purchases, you can see my haul in my blog here the link ;

Tip for consumers: All the links of my purchases in my blog here ;

beatas5
6/14/17

I am very pleased.I like everything I ordered.There is contact with the shop.
Shipment arrive on time.

mindys17
6/13/17

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS POCKETBOOK!!
I saw it on other shopping sites for just about double the money.
I received it pretty fast and it's made well

soniav13
6/11/17

I had ordered twice & still have not received any update from sammy dress after so many emails nor have I received my products . shipping is way too long. would never purchase from Sammydress again. Sammydress still has not refunded the amount

deepar4
6/6/17

I have been ordering from Sammy Dress for over a year now. Their products are of good quality and their delivery service is also up to the mark.
I am particularly impressed with their ability to solve problems and respond to customer queries with promptness and politeness.

I will most definitely be a loyal customer.

naomip10
6/5/17

I recently had a problem with sammydress but it was quickly resolved and handled wonderfully. I was so please within a few days I made several purchases.

ewelinab2
6/2/17

I am really happy about shopping in Sammydress. beautiful clothes and fast shipping. Will buy again there

thait2
5/29/17

The sizing runs small. Going by the size conversion chart is not advisable. I've purchased dresses (I'm normally a XS/S, but depending on the fit of a dress (flowy, maxi, or bodycon), I have to get a M or L. Bathing suits where I'm normally a S, I have to get a L AND M. The M top fits perfectly, but the bottoms of swimwear run EXTRA small.

The quality of the clothing isn't too bad, but I stay away from "polyester" material. I won't purchase something if it has a lot of buttons either because the buttons are poorly sewn on and look cheap. The biggest gripe about this site is that if I make a somewhat large purchase, there's usually 4-5 items that wind up NOT shipping. It never fails. The only way you'd know or get a refund for those is to open a ticket; otherwise, you'd just have wasted your money (and with shipping, it adds up).

If I could, I'd give it a 3.5/5. Customer service always gets back to me in a timely manner, so that's a plus. The clothing is cute though (and cheap obviously). My saving grace is that I can always alter something if need be (thanks grandma for teaching me haha).

idalim
5/26/17

I´ve bought two times into this web page and it was a very pleasant experience, the website is high secure to do business and to make the payment of each order made.
My orders were sent and received on time and everything arrived in good conditions. The garments are well made and of good quality, the sizes match the size chart.
Really I recommend this page, because isn´t had any problem with customs authorities into my country (Mexico).
My experience was very good so I will continue shopping with SammyDress.

melanied27
5/24/17

I have had positive experiences with SammyDress. I have ordered clothing numerous times. I pay attention to the fitting guidelines and I haven't had any issues with my purchases. I enjoy the variety of colors and patterns. Very unique and well-made. Because I live in Canada, it can take weeks to get all of my purchases. Be patient, it's worth it!!

breshoppingd
5/23/17

Eu amo as peças da loja e a rapidez com que enviam.
Os preços são ótimos e sempre tem promoção para economizarmos em nossas compras.
Recomendo com certeza!

Tip for consumers: Procure por cupons de desconto para economizar em suas compras

philippew
5/23/17

j'adore se site je suis enchanté de ma commande je recommande vivement l'achat j'ai recu mon costume dans les délais et la qualité est au rendez vous

catalinac3
5/22/17

This site seemed to good to be true and in my line of work if something is too good to be true, it usually is... but I was pleasantly surprised with everything. I submitted an order for about $60 and did not have an issue. I got a shipping confirmation quickly and everything arrived faster than I expected it to. I was honestly expecting it to take well over a month, but it was less than a month so that was pleasing. The shipping confirmation also said it was a partial order so when I contacted them, they responded quickly to explain that my other items were backordered but would be ready in about 16 business days, and that was spot on. I got a shipping confirmation for the rest of my order. I'm pretty happy.

courtneyb74
5/18/17

I ordered a few things and they couldn't get my address right. So they sent the same email over and over and I gave them my address so many times. They tried to tell me my address is wrong like what??? I know where I live. They want to make things difficult for people so I got a refund. Never shopping here again!!

janetw82
5/17/17

My garment arrived well within the suggested time. The fabric is good and the workmanship is excellent. The sizing is a bit on the small side, so I chose the next larger size for my second order placed yesterday.

davidf251
5/16/17

Sammy Dress has a lot of items to choose from and quality products. The prices are excellent and beat anything out their. Their customer service is exceptional. The only thing that could be improved upon is the cost of shipping. Although if you add the price of the item and the shipping cost you get your items around the same as many other sites. If they reduced their shipping cost they would beat everyone in price, quality and excellent service. I would recommend them to anyone.

joycec56
5/16/17

SammyDress has a lot of choice and you can always find something to buy. Their customer service is great and provides updates on what it happening to your order throughout the process. Their prices can't be beat and the quality it great. If I could give one area of improvement it would be the shipping fees could be lower to beat others out there with free delivery but when you add the cost of your item and the shipping cost they come up almost even so if they lower their shipping fees they wouldn't be beat by anyone.

Tip for consumers: check to make sure your item is in stock before making your purchase to avoid any waiting but if you don't mind waiting a few weeks for your order to be shipped then you don't need to worry.

singhh
5/12/17

i baught two pendant necklaces from sammy dress and these are super cute and beautiful...i would love to buy some more jewelry from sammy dress because its inique n cheaper as compare to prize.

savm1
5/11/17

Ordered items on 3/2 and only received half, the rest said it was shipped 3/25, now its 5/11 and they're still not here. This is my last time ordering from here.
As for the items that arrived: I ordered a white dress which was see through and another dresses material did not match the description.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

659 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SammyDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 3/19/16
on 10/18/15
on 1/11/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the SammyDress staff and other customers.

328 Photos for SammyDress