Review of SammyDress

SammyDress reviews

Clothing, Dresses, Earrings
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: + (1)8552228111
Ticket Title "Question From Sitejabber"
Contact Us

juliae21
8/12/17

This one got my 5 review. What u order is what u get. Their sizes were right and the best thing was the quality of the dress. It is worth the price. Shipment is about 15days in Europe. Good communication. They were the best among these online sellerd. Try them.

jessicad130
8/11/17

They have great customer service. The shipping is always on time. I will Definitley be ordering from them again!

reginal307
8/10/17

I like to order from Sammy Dress as their price is reasonable and above all the Customer Service is EXCELLENT! They always reply me very quickly and help to solve my problems promptly!

abigailk9
8/9/17

I bought a beautiful watch from them. It was very affordable and and very informative pictures on their website! I know exactly what I'm buying by the many pictures. And I love that they have more than one color of many of their products! I've bought more from them and will buy more in the future!

isaackm
8/3/17

He realizado 3 compras a través de esta empresa y a pesar de que tuve un problema con un pedido (por culpa DEL CORREO DE MI PAÍS) ello me reintegraron casi la totalidad del pedido, en cuanto a los otros dos pedidos llegaron en el tiempo estimado sin ningún problema y estoy totalmente satisfecho con lo recibido.

carlav8
7/29/17

Nadat ik een jurkje had ontvangen wat helemaal niet paste en wat ook niet echt netjes gemaakt was contact op genomen met sammydress. Kreeg binnen een dag een mailtje met excuses dat is al top. Ik kreeg ook gelijk mijn geld terug en mocht het jurkje houden hoefde geen extra kosten te maken om het terug te sturen. Kijk dat noem ik nou SERVICE dit is dus een site die je wel kan vertrouwen.

montsep1
7/26/17

I've been shopping in Sammydress for a year; I've never asked for clothes, I rather buy makeup, watches, decorations, jewelry, everything that comes with free shipping.
For now, absolutely everything has arrived on time (approx 1 month to México, which is waaay faster than anything from Aliexpress) and as the website shows the product. I've never have a problem with the logistics, nor the quality. I pay for the ensurance of the package (which is like 1.5 USD) and I've never been in the need of returns or anything.
I FULLY recommend this website for that kind of stuff; you definitely get what they show you and is awesome for gifting if you get some days ahead.

Tip for consumers: ALWAYS pay for insurance; is cheap and you never know what may happen to your package. Btw, insurance is per order, not per article, so I recommend to place several stuff in one order.

levesquec
7/22/17

C'était la première fois que j'achetais SammyDress et
je suis incroyablement satisfait du service et du produit.
J'ai acheté un e blouse et il s'intègre parfaitement,
la taille est complètement précise et la couleur est incroyable.
Je prévois déjà mon prochain achat sur cette merveilleuse boutique en ligne.
L'expédition a également été très rapide - et gratuite!
N'hésitez pas à vérifier SammyDress parce que leur service est haut et les prix sont justes et bas.

helenal10
7/21/17

Eu já comprei três vezes neste site(Orders No.: M1704021648017757; M1704012057337129; M1607061750128857) e nunca me decepcionei. As seções sobre os tipos de produtos são bem organizadas e tem muita variedade. Os produtos sempre são entregues dentro do prazo e quando eu precisei de ajuda eles me responderam rapidamente. Adoro esse site e vou comprar e indicar sempre! Ótimo custo benefício.

rachelm153
7/21/17

I waited three weeks for a pair of broken earrings. I wouldn't say SammyDress is a total rip-off because my second item, a scarf, came in fine. The problem was likely do to a shipping error in my case.

UPDATE: SammyDress contacted me and offered a refund of the broken earrings. I did receive the full refund within the duration they stated it would take. I'm pleased with the refund and they even allowed me to keep the broken item. I appreciate the effort on their end to fixing a mistake. I have removed some of my previous statements in this post about SammyDress as it's more possible now that I would give them a second chance.

For future buyers, purchasing from SammyDress may result in a huge loss or a huge win. You'll just have to take the risk and hope that if you receive something of lesser quality that you can have it refunded.

sophias28
7/20/17

Muito bom o site! Ótimos produtos, preço acessível, ótimas promoções. Recomendo a todos, sou do Brasil e nunca tive nenhum problema ao comprar no Sammy dress.

vanessam82
7/20/17

Sammy Dress is a reliable one stop shop for me and my family. We love it because it's always up on the latest fashions and trends

pamelab91
7/20/17

Everything I have purchased has been nice fits so comfortable. They have responded to my question or matter swiftly with care.

sithabilen
7/18/17

Their products have a good quality and they give you exactly what you wanted. They are very helpful and they make follow ups on how the product is treating you. Their shipping is faster than I have ever thought.

samanthaj53
7/17/17

Just got my order, and It was so disappointing! First, there was an item missing, but of course they recorded it as sent. Then, one of the dresses I ordered wasn't even done being made. The top was just a big hole (it's suppose to be a halter), and there are no arm holes! The rest of the dresses were too long or just ill-fitted. I'm sure the return process is going to be a huge hassle. Don't be lured by their low prices and skinny models. That is Not what will show up at your house.

gl2865
7/16/17

My clothing order of $190 never arrived :( This is really upsetting and hope they can do something about this.

samiaa2
7/15/17

I am buing every thing from sammydress on line , i found my size , my style, and pay little money . Sammydress is giving points to their custmer which deaduct the coast , I like sammydress .

jmv
7/15/17

Everything on the Sammydress website is clear and easy to work with. The quality is MUCH BETTER than i expected considering they are very affordable. The only fault i have with Sammyderss is that the Shipping rates are VERY expensive, but other than that i am happy with them.

maryg241
7/13/17

Sammydress is a reliable & customer friendly site. I have placed 7 orders for clothing & jewelry and am pleased with my purchases. Customer service is helpful and fast.

vasoulak
7/11/17

Sammydress eGift Card $20 is the perfect gift to give. There is No expiration date, No fees to pay. There is a variety of items for me to choose, especially a wide range of jewelry that I am interested in, in nice quality for their pricing.

alexisn14
7/11/17

I have ordered many times from this site and never had a problem, but the last time I ordered I never received my shipment. When I messaged they said I had missed my time to submit a ticket and could not compensate me in any way, but when I looked at the shipment date I had NOT passed my time to submit a claim. I will not be ordering items from them anymore. I do not want to lose any more money to this company.

karenb290
7/8/17

I have had nothing but great service from Sammydress and I decided to share this with other potential buyers.
It says on each item that is advertised, what expected processing time is and usually takes 2 weeks to a month to receive as is shipped overseas from North America. In my experience it has always been well worth the wait.
I've ordered many things and have always been very happy with my purchases with good quality for the price and I order 2 sizes larger then North American sizing.
I would recommend Sammydress as being an honest and reliable Company to buy from.

matts161
7/2/17

This website is completely scam please everyone Dont order from sammydress, I made order month ago and they haven't even shipped me any pcs. every time I contact them they will tell me will be shipped in 3 days I can't believe wasted $200
As I am going next month to china I know their address my plan go to china police and report them

jayr92
7/1/17

SAMMYS DRESS IS THE WORST WEBSITE EVER. i ordered my clothes from the 21st of june and did standard shipping and have not received any email or anything stating that my package was shipped. i spend over $100 dollars on this site and i would love to have my money back. this is ridiculous and inconsiderate. they do not answer any of my emails and its making me furious because i waste my money. I WILL NEVER EVER order anything from this scamming website.

glorias54
6/28/17

Amo la página me encanta lo que venden mi pedido llego bien no tube problemas en las tallas y tampoco en la calidad además de que son como los esperaba los amo me encanto todo definitivamente

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Dear Dawn, Our company is an international company.We do business all over the world. And we are improving our service better and better.Please rest assured that we are always here to serve you!Please feel free to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 4/7/16
Helpful answer

Dear customer,Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm Would you please contact our ticket support center so that the issue can be resolved ASAP. For contacting us at any time, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 1/15/16
Helpful answer

Dear customer, As for issue mentioned.Would you please contact our ticket support center so that the issue can be resolved ASAP. For contacting us at any time, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Hoping issue can be resolved as soon as possible.

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Dear pamela, Thank you for your message.We want to resolve your issue in a appropriately way.For detail information. please browse this link to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm to offer your order number and state your issue in detail,we would try our best to help you. Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 3/19/16
Helpful answer

Dear customer, Our company is an international company.We do business all over the world. And we are improving our service better and better.Please rest assured that we are always here to serve you!Please feel free to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 11/3/15
Helpful answer

Dear customer, We just want to protect the safety of your payment. As for details, would you please contact our ticket support center so that you can be get detaills ASAP? Please browse this link: http://support.sammydress.com/?lang=en

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 12/10/15
Helpful answer

Dear Brit , Our company is an international company.We do business all over the world. And we are improving our service better and better.Please rest assured that we are always here to serve you!Please feel free to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 3/26/16
Helpful answer

Dear customer, For detail information. please browse this link to contact us :http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm and state your issue,we would try our best to help you. Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 9/24/15
Helpful answer

Dear customer, As for size issue. Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm Would you please contact our ticket support center so that the issue can be resolved ASAP. For contacting us at any time, please browse this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm Hoping issue can be resolved as soon as possible. Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 1/23/16

By sammydress h. [SammyDress Rep] on 11/25/15
Questions? Get answers from the SammyDress staff and other customers.

329 Photos for SammyDress