US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

erink5

We are committed to providing excellent products and customer service. (in 19 reviews)

sophiew2

My order came quickly, free ship and exactly what I ordered. (in 30 reviews)

ditae

This website has the best high end hair products at extremely low prices. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

glenniec
7/18/14

You had just the product that I was looking for and I received it in a more than favorable - timely fashion. Thanks for the great product, quick delivery and excellent customer support!

parisal
7/18/14

The product I need is incredibly difficult to find. I am grateful that SalonSavings.com carries it. I placed my order and immediately received an order confirmation email. I also received my order within 2 days!! Quick delivery, my products were packaged well and brand new. I am very satisfied with my order with SalonSavings.com and will continue to purchase with them in the future!!

nicolew22
7/18/14

A great site with great prices, especially if you catch one of their promotional deals. My order arrived quickly and complete with no problems. I will definitely do business with them again and recommend to all my friends!

stirlingz
7/14/14

Great company to deal with. Love the product I ordered too. I am a new customer and my first shipment was damaged, both the merchandise and the package. Not the company's fault. I did report it to them and they replaced the entire order even though part of it was still useable. I am a new and now loyal customer.

evel113
7/14/14

The product I received was in great shape and couldn't be happier with my purchase. The discount I got was a lot cheaper that any other website I ever shopped at. I am very pleased!

lewieh
6/30/14

Was having trouble with my tracking but called the customer service and everything was figured out! The lady on the phone was nice and helpful. She also said that if I had a good experience to write a review on here. All I have to say is, the service was great and a lot of the reviews on here were a long time ago. I recommend this website because of the pricing and the quality of the products and service is 5 stars!!

doniat
6/30/14

They have more products than other discount online stores. Easy to use website and good customer service.

stefc4
6/24/14

I tried out the brand Trendstarter recommended by the girl on customer service, I was nervous at first but I tried it anyway. Tried it and love it! The products work so well and they are so cheap! I will definitely be ordering again.

hermiab
6/23/14

The only website that has all the Bed Head products I want. GREAT selection!

stephih
6/23/14

I buy all my Biosilk products here. I save so much money on them! Plus every order I get something FREE! Who doesn’t love free…

giah
6/17/14

I called the other day to ask questions about a product I got, the girl on the phone spent time with me and explained everything that I asked. Great customer service!!

ditae
6/17/14

This website has the best high end hair products at extremely low prices. I have used them a few times and I am happy with the service and the quality of the products. I recommend this website to anyone that is looking to save money on expensive salon brand products. Check them out and you won't be disappointed!

jefferd
2/13/14

My spouse and i acquired a number of difficult to acquire wash via SS back August involving this kind of. Your possessions that they brought to us, were being peculiar shopping along with peculiar foul-smelling, thus i went back these people. We were holding undertaking no less than throw me some sort of nearly all paid out go back ticket i treasured. On the other hand My spouse and i patiently lay along with patiently lay intended for this |healthcare professional|personal|my individual, personal|search terms|my individual, personal|medical professional|published|health attention provider|my business|all involving my|of my|excellent|my individual personal|keyword phrases|a|offered|economical|day-to-day|web page} money back guarantee, until eventually My spouse and i eventually mailed these people over it. That they maintained declaring ?t had been from the performs. Eventually they explained some sort of money back guarantee possessed occured by using this |healthcare professional|personal|my individual, personal|search terms|my individual, personal|medical professional|published|health attention provider|my business|all involving my|of my|excellent|my individual personal|keyword phrases|a|offered|economical|day-to-day|web page} credit-based card (debit card) about 12/5/12. The idea could not. My spouse and i looked at this|healthcare professional|personal|my own, personal|search terms|my own , personal|medical professional|published|health care provider|my business|all of my|of my|excellent|my own personal|keyword phrases|a|offered|economical|day-to-day|web page} accts, My spouse and i looked at while using traditional bank, only to be capable of claim I had fashioned, plus the traditional bank identified zero breaks via Hair and facial salon Pocketbook. My spouse and i mailed SS yet again, sharing with these people this kind of, then finish peace and quiet. Zero responses, zero practically nothing. My spouse and i quickly described them how to typically the BBB into their point out, also to particular date haven’t listened to everything. Typically the BBB does throw me some sort of discover that this |healthcare professional|personalpersonalsearch termsmy individualmedical professional|published|health attention provider|my business|all involving my|of my|excellent|my individual personal|keyword phrases|a|offered|economical|day-to-day|web page} grievance ended up being brought to these people, nevertheless employing very last We've listened to. This type of person not really sensible businesses. Outlined on our site NOT NECESSARILY highly recommend these people, or maybe<a href="http://cheaponlineshoppingsite.com/">do organization with</a>these people yet again.

kyrstyr
12/10/13

Let me start by saying Ive always loved salonsavings.com, theyve sent me my items in good time and always been authentic but this recent order was not what I imagined. I ordered the Macadamia deep repair masqur which was not the same as ive orderws from them before..it was watery and only filled half friekn way, next the matrix biolagre curl setting apray which comes in a white bottle was filthy dirty with dents just looked like it was founs in a dumpster..lastly the alagio silk serum whoch is apparently a new formula whoch they dont state on website they have false advertisement although it smell fabulous and worka great as a body moistutizer as wrll. What pissed me off the most was that they said Od be recieving free samples with my purchase and a free goft for spwnding over 25..i receieved the free gift whoch was a pen? That was broken no less and doesnt work and NOOOOO SAMPLES,which is what I was lookin forward too. I will never purchase from again and will just buy my products in store from now on.

joed46
11/20/13

Do not purchase from this site...fake products! Horrible customer service. They would not return emails or take returns past 30 days.

beverlees1
10/16/13

Love this website! I have been a loyal customer since 2009 and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this company! Their site is easy to navigate, their customer service department is extremely helpful, the order process and shipping time is always FAST and their prices are GREAT! And I will continue to purchase with SalonSavings.com for years to come!

maryellena
10/16/13

Even with the shipping charge this website is so much cheaper than other discount stores online that have free shipping! I compare all my orders to other website and still haven’t found one that can compare. Love salon savings =)

mitchelly2
10/16/13

I just wanted to say what great prices and awesome service they have. They have got me hooked as a lifelong customer. It has never been this easy to find items, EVER! AND!! The prices were unbeatable!

sylviam5
10/16/13

I really am happy ordering from salon savings, the prices are super cheap compared to everyone else and now I have found your customer service is awesome too!! I also got my sister in law ordering from this website now.

leandrah
10/2/13

I bought some Paul Mitchell products the other day and got a free Paul Mitchell brush. I also got free samples and it was shipped to me super fast. I Love that.

jeseniar
10/2/13

This website is GREAT! I cannot believe I got my order that FAST!. You guys have me hooked now...Everything I ordered was perfect and super cheap compared to every other site online. Thank you so much! I am very happy!!

kayl111
9/26/13

I had a package that was "lost" or "stolen" from this company and after an 8 day investigation by the shipping company, Salon Savings credited my account. However, they did not want to reship the previous order because of the "issue", so I had to place another order. This order was successfully delivered. They included a free sample product with the order.
I am really satisfied with the savings the company offers on their products, and the customer service help were pleasant. I would recommend this company to friends, but make them aware of the shipping company used. I tracked my second order daily to be sure it was received by me.
K

myaa
9/16/13

I have used this site multiple times and I have never had an issue with them. I noticed that there were a lot of bad reviews but they are very old. I have been using them since 2011 and I have bought a lot of hair products from them, this website has the cheapest products online.

lisae8
9/5/13

I have ordered from them multiple times and they have the best prices online. I am very happy with the customer service, they were very helpful and kind. The negative reviews on the site are very old, I wouldn't go by those reviews at all.

jessiem24
9/4/13

I came across this website searching for a discontinued item and I only found it on this site. They also have really cheap name brand products! The reviews on this site are very old and I am glad I didn't listen to them. I called them just to make sure that they were real and I spoke to a woman that was very helpful!! I am so happy I found this website!