Review of RevolutionGolf

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

garym160
4/26/17

I ordered the Revolution Golf streaming video but did not see it in my email. Will I be getting a DVD in the mail, or was I scammed.

Gary Mertz
gmertz07@gmail.com
612-251-6991

carmenc47
2/16/17

I was looking for specs on a senior fairway wood , RG was sold out but they were able to give me the specs and I was able to find it else ware.

gerrym29
2/16/17

I've subscribed to other golf-related interactive sites over the years. None has come close to the full-scale access with op golf professionals that Revolution Golf has afforded us. I'd recommend this to golfers of all levels. The tips are comprehensive, the videos clear and understandable and the instructors are tops. Also, the new products are well-researched and worth consideration.

anthonyl84
1/21/17

Best online golf instruction on the planet . my handicap has come down quit greatly since I found this site. Martin Chuck is the best instructor out there by far . Andrew Rice is equally great but my preference is Martin chuck . Martin chuck is very easy and get to the topic subject every time. love this site .
Anthony Lanfranchi long island

martins140
1/18/17

Taylor Wheaton was very helpful. When the first package of DVDs got lost in the mail, he sent me another one, which I appreciated. Excellent membre support.

stevem303
1/18/17

Over a period of time, I had somehow created several login id's which became an issue for me after I purchased a product from them and was not able to access it. I contacted their support staff about this and in the matter of a day or so, they were able to resolve my issue and now I am able to access my product. Several years before I had a different issue for which I don't recall the specific details but again everything was resolved quickly and correctly. I my view this is a great outfit to deal with both for their suite products and their support team; all sites should be as friendly and efficient as the one at Revolution Golf.

peterw99
10/28/16

I orderderd a hybrid golfclub and unfortunedly it was and stil is on its way from the USA to me here in Holland . Tyfany reacted promply and tried to track my golfclub.

scottu3
10/28/16

Jim:

When I met my wife she was consistently scoring 75 to 81. She played pretty well. 20years later, children, work and lack of practice we still enjoy the game but she does not play at the caliber and as consistently as she once did. She watched your set up video and shared it with me. It was a warm, colorful Sunday yesterday and we decided to go to play golf. Jane was happy the way she was striking the ball and on the third hole, a 114 yard par 3, she aced it. This was her second hole in one in her life and she is a very modest person. She did not want a big deal. She did comment throughout the round that the arm position at address tip really helped. It was so nice out and she was having fun, so we played 36 holes. Jane shot an 81 & 79. Thank you for your part in bringing that big smile to my wifes face!

Scott

(920)-898-5952 fax
www.umlandinsurance.com

susand152
9/28/16

I enjoy the lessons and tips you get from the different instructors at Revolution Golf. There's always something new, a different way at looking at things. I've learned a lot.

I like that I can go back to a video and watch it again. You can ask the instructors questions. You can learn about exercises that will help keep you strong and flexible.

nievesr
9/28/16

Revolution Golf provides excellent video tutorials for all skill levels with easy to understand and implement techniques and drills. Furthermore, their customer service is unsurpassed. I've had several questions answered in a prompt and professional email that has led to good purchasing decisions. I've also bought some of the products they sponsor on their website and have been happy with their quality, good prices and quick delivery. Sometimes, lady golfers don't get the help or cool stuff that''s available for the guys, but Revolution Golf comes through again and again. I've told all my golf friends about Revolution Golf because they really care about improving my game!

bruces83
9/28/16

Thank you for taking care of my order last week. I tried to order 4 of the golf cart charging systems at once, but the website would only handle 2 at a time. With one phone call I was able to complete my order, confirm pricing and shipping.

The promotional materials said buy one at regular price and the next one is discounted, limit 5. To me that meant that I paid full price for the first and all of the others up to a total of 4 more would be discounted. I was informed that is not the case. That seems a little weird, but that's the way it goes.

Thanks again,

Bruce Stover

terrya29
9/28/16

I ordered the Tour Edge offset driver in the 12.5 with the upgraded shaft. I like the club but find the loft to high for my swing. I wanted to see if I could switch out to a 10.5 with the same shaft
I was told that I could buy the qp.5 but RG was out of the upgraded shaft and could return the 12.5. When I asked if there was a way to just buy a new head I was told to call Tour Edge and see if they could help. Tour Edge does not sell that particular mitubshi shaft so I was SOL. CALLED RG back and was told I could return the 12.5 club for a refund after a 15%restocking fee. I am dis appointed in the lack of help and the unwillingness of RG to assist with the issue. Buying a golf club over the Internet is risky and I expected better from RG for a paid member.

robertm400
9/9/16

I have been a member of Revolution Golf since the beginning of 2011.
Over the years I have had the best customer service one could hope for.
Any billing , order issues that came up were always resolved quickly and with courteous, timely response.
RG keep up the great wok.
Looking forward to many more years of tips and lessons from the RG pro staff,
not to mention some good deals on the latest equipment.
To good Golfing.
Thank You.
Robert

sallyc31
9/9/16

My question was how to receive the download versions on my computer, but the CDs sent to a different shipping address since I will be traveling shortly. Andy Simsel was most helpful. Thank you.
My issues have been resolved and I have placed the order.

petero26
8/9/16

Programs on offer are clearly spelt out and the instruction on the videos is clear and understandable.

robw57
8/2/16

Customer service is very responsive and helpful.

scottm166
8/2/16

When recently making another purchase from Revolution Golf I failed to correct my mailing address. As a result I was notified by the shipper that the product was returned to shipper. I notified customer service of my error and they immediately sent the correct address to the shipper. I received my order in record time. Good job RG

jims202
7/21/16

I WAS SURPRISED AT HOW QUICKLY THE VIDEO ON DRIVING THE BALL HELPED MY GAME. ALL THE PROS REALLY KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE MY PERFORMANCE. I AM VERY GLAD I DISCOVERED REVOLUTION GOLF.

susans242
7/19/16

I had requested the locations of the golf schools and i received an answer in less than an hour after writing the email. Amazing !!! Thank you!!!

ronniet11
7/19/16

Has always responded to my questions promply and also followed up to make sure my question was answered and I was satisfied!

terryb105
7/6/16

What I love about Revolution Golf is their excellent Golf Instructors, the uncanny way that they seem to be ahead of everybody else when it comes to the latest products on the market, and their practical and doable tuition. Love it!
Also, they are very good at following through on any issue that you may have through either purchases or downloading, just great!

rudik1
6/23/16

Hello everybody!
I am running my Golfschools in Europe (Italy and Austria) since 30 years and have been myselfe for 15 years in USA - and I am a RevolutionGolf+ member since 2 years now.
I would like to acknowledge to 100% means, that the quality of the RevolutionGolf with Golfprofessionals like Martin Chuck and Andrew Rice is on the highest Level.
Furthermore, the entire service of RevolutionGolf is simply perfect and I can only recommend RevolutionGolf to any Golfbeginner as well as to any Golfprofessional.
I wish you all a nice game and have fun!!
Ing. Rudi Knapp
Class A Diplom PGA Golfprofessional
www.golfschuletirol.com

lawrenceb45
6/3/16

I wanted to order the M2 driver in a regular shaft. When i tryed to place the order It said that the regular shaft was sold out. I called revolution golf and spoke with Andy Sinsel who called the club builders. Within 5 minutes he called me back and told me that they indeed found a regular shaft to build a driver for me. I can't say enough about the service I received. I do business with people who work hard and are honest.Thanks Andy and Revolution Golf your awesome.

roberte68
6/1/16

Not to be gross, but I do not have a large intestine. This means I get dehydrated much faster than a person with all his parts! Over the past two years, I have tried every single hydration powder on the market including Propel, Pedialyte, SOS, etc. etc...
Golf Fuel works the best by far. All of these products have their own proprietary mixtures, they are all different and perhaps work for others. In my condition, which I believe is severe, Golf Fuel works the best by far.

jamesc325
6/1/16

Have you ever wanted to gain yards on every single shot? Gain incredible accuracy? Stop 3 putting like a world champ? Then you ABSOLUTELY have to get RG+!!! You may get even more, but by implementing the techniques taught by the All-Star cast of Revolution Golf PGA Pro Instructors, I gained a minimum of 20 yards per club!!! Their customer service is second to none, and everything you invest in RG will translate to life long dividends for your game!!!

Tip for consumers: No stars on Returns because I've never had a desire to return any of the items acquired from RG+!!!

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RevolutionGolf staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
lancem14
Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep]
A: David,

Please email me directly at andy.sinsel@revolutiongolf.com, and I will be happy to find your information and get it to you. Thank you!

Andy Sinsel