US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

robertm400
9/9/16

I have been a member of Revolution Golf since the beginning of 2011.
Over the years I have had the best customer service one could hope for.
Any billing , order issues that came up were always resolved quickly and with courteous, timely response.
RG keep up the great wok.
Looking forward to many more years of tips and lessons from the RG pro staff,
not to mention some good deals on the latest equipment.
To good Golfing.
Thank You.
Robert

sallyc31
9/9/16

My question was how to receive the download versions on my computer, but the CDs sent to a different shipping address since I will be traveling shortly. Andy Simsel was most helpful. Thank you.
My issues have been resolved and I have placed the order.

petero26
8/9/16

Programs on offer are clearly spelt out and the instruction on the videos is clear and understandable.

robw57
8/2/16

Customer service is very responsive and helpful.

scottm166
8/2/16

When recently making another purchase from Revolution Golf I failed to correct my mailing address. As a result I was notified by the shipper that the product was returned to shipper. I notified customer service of my error and they immediately sent the correct address to the shipper. I received my order in record time. Good job RG

jims202
7/21/16

I WAS SURPRISED AT HOW QUICKLY THE VIDEO ON DRIVING THE BALL HELPED MY GAME. ALL THE PROS REALLY KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE MY PERFORMANCE. I AM VERY GLAD I DISCOVERED REVOLUTION GOLF.

susans242
7/19/16

I had requested the locations of the golf schools and i received an answer in less than an hour after writing the email. Amazing !!! Thank you!!!

ronniet11
7/19/16

Has always responded to my questions promply and also followed up to make sure my question was answered and I was satisfied!

terryb105
7/6/16

What I love about Revolution Golf is their excellent Golf Instructors, the uncanny way that they seem to be ahead of everybody else when it comes to the latest products on the market, and their practical and doable tuition. Love it!
Also, they are very good at following through on any issue that you may have through either purchases or downloading, just great!

rudik1
6/23/16

Hello everybody!
I am running my Golfschools in Europe (Italy and Austria) since 30 years and have been myselfe for 15 years in USA - and I am a RevolutionGolf+ member since 2 years now.
I would like to acknowledge to 100% means, that the quality of the RevolutionGolf with Golfprofessionals like Martin Chuck and Andrew Rice is on the highest Level.
Furthermore, the entire service of RevolutionGolf is simply perfect and I can only recommend RevolutionGolf to any Golfbeginner as well as to any Golfprofessional.
I wish you all a nice game and have fun!!
Ing. Rudi Knapp
Class A Diplom PGA Golfprofessional
www.golfschuletirol.com

lawrenceb45
6/3/16

I wanted to order the M2 driver in a regular shaft. When i tryed to place the order It said that the regular shaft was sold out. I called revolution golf and spoke with Andy Sinsel who called the club builders. Within 5 minutes he called me back and told me that they indeed found a regular shaft to build a driver for me. I can't say enough about the service I received. I do business with people who work hard and are honest.Thanks Andy and Revolution Golf your awesome.

roberte68
6/1/16

Not to be gross, but I do not have a large intestine. This means I get dehydrated much faster than a person with all his parts! Over the past two years, I have tried every single hydration powder on the market including Propel, Pedialyte, SOS, etc. etc...
Golf Fuel works the best by far. All of these products have their own proprietary mixtures, they are all different and perhaps work for others. In my condition, which I believe is severe, Golf Fuel works the best by far.

jamesc325
6/1/16

Have you ever wanted to gain yards on every single shot? Gain incredible accuracy? Stop 3 putting like a world champ? Then you ABSOLUTELY have to get RG+!!! You may get even more, but by implementing the techniques taught by the All-Star cast of Revolution Golf PGA Pro Instructors, I gained a minimum of 20 yards per club!!! Their customer service is second to none, and everything you invest in RG will translate to life long dividends for your game!!!

Tip for consumers: No stars on Returns because I've never had a desire to return any of the items acquired from RG+!!!

robertb327
5/28/16

I am a rev. golf member but not a plus member I have requested to not receive emails that are exclusively for plus members that I open and wait to find out that I can not access. It is annoying to receive trash emails. I love what you have to offer in your videos, but they have reduced as you added rev. plus in hopes of more funds.

rons91
5/24/16

The customer service answered my question promptly with the answer I needed. Thanks.

alanw58
5/15/16

Revolution Golf is very easy to contact by email from Australia and I find them to be very helpful and quick with their response. I thoroughly enjoy watching the many golf instruction live lessons, particularly those presented by Andrew Rice. He's a very good teacher as is Jim McLean.

johnd551
4/20/16

I have just purchased Sean Foley's OpenMindedGolf lesson, it is so easy to understand and along with Andrew Rice's "The Complete Impact Collection" which I purchased some time ago, they blend so well with one complementing the other. It is of great appreciation to be able to get continuity of teaching from the same provider for a change. I have a limited income and have found these products to not only be quite affordable but also be of great value to a struggling golfer. Living in Australia I have also purchased other products and have found the postage quite reasonable and very quick to arrive.

noelo5
3/20/16

Matt Sill was very supportive and helpful in solving the issue of my 3x deduction on my credit card for the annual upgrade of my membership.Hopefully the credit goes into my card in 10 - 15 days as advised.

Just wanted to know why a confirmation e-mail on my upgrade was not received? Is it not supposed to be standard?

sallyb47
3/15/16

Good service and didn't have to wait on the phone forever to get connected. Like doing business with Revolution Golf. Have always had good results and great products.

georgek71
1/27/16

I clicked on the ad for the RG video on improving driving distance and decided to spend the $17 to buy it. I was swayed by the big names associated with the site. It was a 30 minutes+ video and basically offered nothing new. I watched the video several times figuring I was missing something, but I don't think so. Tips on inside out swing path, hitting the ball with a swing on an upward angle, how to draw and fade the ball, all with the same old drills. Nothing on starting the downswing, shifting weight, squaring the clubface. One new thing was centering weight with no weight shift on the backswing. In fact, it seemed the instructor was suggesting something like a reverse pivot. No more online videos for me. Go to a local PGA pro and get a lesson.

Since posting this review, I was contacted by Andy S of Rev Golf who gave me my money back. I told him that he didn't need to do that, but he did it anyway. Thanks Andy!

davem144
1/18/16

I have purchased several items from Revolution Golf and got them in a timely manner. I decided to return an item and received a credit to my card the same day it was received back at their center. I got my CD's on time and my online account works fine. I have recommended RG to a couple of my friends in fact.

kenc48
12/30/15

Initially ordered the orange whip the first week of December posted to my credit card account on Dec 5 called on the 16th to find out wasn't processed will correct, Received email same day the item was shipped and the tracking info indicated shipping label processed awaiting pick up. Called a week later tracking info still read label processed awaiting pickup I was told it shipped they probably forgot to scan.. Just called today still says label processed awaiting pickup but told it was actually shipped yesterday but not their fault UPS busy over holiday. The person on the phone had a $#*!y attitude and said not his problem in response to my displeasure with them. Will never purchase any items again suggest you go to Hank Haney's site and buy the same products for less money

timg39
8/12/15

Kept getting offers for online lessons, started out at around $69.95, then it dropped and dropped again until if was like $9.95. When I checked my PayPal account they'd billed me for $33.50. This company is just like Medicus golf. BEWARE! These people are scam artists!

xiaow2
1/2/15

Its customer service is terrible. I called its 1800 number so many times and every time I was greeted by the answer machine giving me the same message again and again. I left message and my phone number and nerve got any returned call. I sent emails to customerservice@revolutiongolf.com and nerve got any answers from them.

markd84
11/17/14

This company is awful. They must have the worst back of house program. I have tried to unsubscribe so many times and they still have not done so. Their tips are not that flash - youre far better off paying the money and going to your local PGA pro in my opinion.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RevolutionGolf staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
8/20/16
Answer
lancem14
A: David,

Please email me directly at andy.sinsel@revolutiongolf.com, and I will be happy to find your information and get it to you. Thank you!

Andy Sinsel
7/10/16
Answer
lancem14
A: Joseph,

We sell many of our videos on DVD, all of which can be purchased from our website. If you'd prefer to contact us via phone to order videos, you can call us between the ours of 9am and 5pm Central Time at (844) 651-2665.

Best regards,