Review of RevolutionGolf

Windsor, CO 80528
Tel: 800-935-3057

threea1
9/26/17

I enjoy many of the tips from RG's pros, especially Martin Chuck. I only ordered once from RG, on Justins recommendation. Disappointed in product (Oncore golf balls). I was informed that if dissatisfied, return was available. Unfortunately after asking about the return process... crickets... No more purchases for me.

michaelr385
9/18/17

I ordered the Happy Putter on Friday 9/15 and the mailman gave it to me this morning 9/18. That is pretty good, from CA to CT in 3 days, so I would say I am a very Happy customer. Went to putting green today and love Happy. Will use her in my round tomorrow, hoping to cut down on the 3-putts.

Tip for consumers: Watch the videos!

johng516
9/12/17

Previously, I received my purchase without problems.
I have now been waiting for a number of weeks and still no parcel.
I am still awaiting for a reply from customer services.
This is now making me dubious about buying from revolution golf again.

richardm284
8/17/17

Love the site, more information here than getting private lessons!
Andy, solved and answered some of my initial questions.
RG is a great way to learn about equipment and improve you game.

johnq35
8/1/17

I tried to buy a Sean Foley golf video on Revolution Golf but the system kept rejecting my email address. I tried a few with no luck. Frustrated, I wrote a complaining email. I was also concerned that having given my cc details I might be charged. I wasn't charged but an email response gave me access to the video and some others. The company replied immediately to me and really turned me from being a moaning old goat to being a big fan. That was some turn around. Thanks guys. I'm from Dublin Ireland so I'm now telling my golf mates about my experience. They tell me I need all the golf help I can get. John Q A happy Dub.

garym160
4/26/17

I ordered the Revolution Golf streaming video but did not see it in my email. Will I be getting a DVD in the mail, or was I scammed.

Gary Mertz
gmertz07@gmail.com
612-251-6991

carmenc47
2/16/17

I was looking for specs on a senior fairway wood , RG was sold out but they were able to give me the specs and I was able to find it else ware.

gerrym29
2/16/17

I've subscribed to other golf-related interactive sites over the years. None has come close to the full-scale access with op golf professionals that Revolution Golf has afforded us. I'd recommend this to golfers of all levels. The tips are comprehensive, the videos clear and understandable and the instructors are tops. Also, the new products are well-researched and worth consideration.

anthonyl84
1/21/17

Best online golf instruction on the planet . my handicap has come down quit greatly since I found this site. Martin Chuck is the best instructor out there by far . Andrew Rice is equally great but my preference is Martin chuck . Martin chuck is very easy and get to the topic subject every time. love this site .
Anthony Lanfranchi long island

martins140
1/18/17

Taylor Wheaton was very helpful. When the first package of DVDs got lost in the mail, he sent me another one, which I appreciated. Excellent membre support.

stevem303
1/18/17

Over a period of time, I had somehow created several login id's which became an issue for me after I purchased a product from them and was not able to access it. I contacted their support staff about this and in the matter of a day or so, they were able to resolve my issue and now I am able to access my product. Several years before I had a different issue for which I don't recall the specific details but again everything was resolved quickly and correctly. I my view this is a great outfit to deal with both for their suite products and their support team; all sites should be as friendly and efficient as the one at Revolution Golf.

peterw99
10/28/16

I orderderd a hybrid golfclub and unfortunedly it was and stil is on its way from the USA to me here in Holland . Tyfany reacted promply and tried to track my golfclub.

scottu3
10/28/16

Jim:

When I met my wife she was consistently scoring 75 to 81. She played pretty well. 20years later, children, work and lack of practice we still enjoy the game but she does not play at the caliber and as consistently as she once did. She watched your set up video and shared it with me. It was a warm, colorful Sunday yesterday and we decided to go to play golf. Jane was happy the way she was striking the ball and on the third hole, a 114 yard par 3, she aced it. This was her second hole in one in her life and she is a very modest person. She did not want a big deal. She did comment throughout the round that the arm position at address tip really helped. It was so nice out and she was having fun, so we played 36 holes. Jane shot an 81 & 79. Thank you for your part in bringing that big smile to my wifes face!

Scott

(920)-898-5952 fax
www.umlandinsurance.com

susand152
9/28/16

I enjoy the lessons and tips you get from the different instructors at Revolution Golf. There's always something new, a different way at looking at things. I've learned a lot.

I like that I can go back to a video and watch it again. You can ask the instructors questions. You can learn about exercises that will help keep you strong and flexible.

nievesr
9/28/16

Revolution Golf provides excellent video tutorials for all skill levels with easy to understand and implement techniques and drills. Furthermore, their customer service is unsurpassed. I've had several questions answered in a prompt and professional email that has led to good purchasing decisions. I've also bought some of the products they sponsor on their website and have been happy with their quality, good prices and quick delivery. Sometimes, lady golfers don't get the help or cool stuff that''s available for the guys, but Revolution Golf comes through again and again. I've told all my golf friends about Revolution Golf because they really care about improving my game!

bruces83
9/28/16

Thank you for taking care of my order last week. I tried to order 4 of the golf cart charging systems at once, but the website would only handle 2 at a time. With one phone call I was able to complete my order, confirm pricing and shipping.

The promotional materials said buy one at regular price and the next one is discounted, limit 5. To me that meant that I paid full price for the first and all of the others up to a total of 4 more would be discounted. I was informed that is not the case. That seems a little weird, but that's the way it goes.

Thanks again,

Bruce Stover

terrya29
9/28/16

I ordered the Tour Edge offset driver in the 12.5 with the upgraded shaft. I like the club but find the loft to high for my swing. I wanted to see if I could switch out to a 10.5 with the same shaft
I was told that I could buy the qp.5 but RG was out of the upgraded shaft and could return the 12.5. When I asked if there was a way to just buy a new head I was told to call Tour Edge and see if they could help. Tour Edge does not sell that particular mitubshi shaft so I was SOL. CALLED RG back and was told I could return the 12.5 club for a refund after a 15%restocking fee. I am dis appointed in the lack of help and the unwillingness of RG to assist with the issue. Buying a golf club over the Internet is risky and I expected better from RG for a paid member.

robertm400
9/9/16

I have been a member of Revolution Golf since the beginning of 2011.
Over the years I have had the best customer service one could hope for.
Any billing , order issues that came up were always resolved quickly and with courteous, timely response.
RG keep up the great wok.
Looking forward to many more years of tips and lessons from the RG pro staff,
not to mention some good deals on the latest equipment.
To good Golfing.
Thank You.
Robert

sallyc31
9/9/16

My question was how to receive the download versions on my computer, but the CDs sent to a different shipping address since I will be traveling shortly. Andy Simsel was most helpful. Thank you.
My issues have been resolved and I have placed the order.

petero26
8/9/16

Programs on offer are clearly spelt out and the instruction on the videos is clear and understandable.

robw57
8/2/16

Customer service is very responsive and helpful.

scottm166
8/2/16

When recently making another purchase from Revolution Golf I failed to correct my mailing address. As a result I was notified by the shipper that the product was returned to shipper. I notified customer service of my error and they immediately sent the correct address to the shipper. I received my order in record time. Good job RG

jims202
7/21/16

I WAS SURPRISED AT HOW QUICKLY THE VIDEO ON DRIVING THE BALL HELPED MY GAME. ALL THE PROS REALLY KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE MY PERFORMANCE. I AM VERY GLAD I DISCOVERED REVOLUTION GOLF.

susans242
7/19/16

I had requested the locations of the golf schools and i received an answer in less than an hour after writing the email. Amazing !!! Thank you!!!

ronniet11
7/19/16

Has always responded to my questions promply and also followed up to make sure my question was answered and I was satisfied!

Helpful answer

Hello James, and thank you for your note! An email was sent to you directly from golfballs.com with your $25 gift code. I will also send you your $25 code in a private email directly as sometimes the emails from golfballs.com can be hard to find in customers' inboxes. Thank you! Andy Sinsel Chief Customer Officer Revolution Golf

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep] on 8/9/17
Helpful answer

Hello Robert, you likely downloaded the premium app. Here are the links to download the free app: Downloading the RIGHT Mobitee App iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobitee-and-piq/id1038414261 Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.piq.mobitee (It must say Mobitee and PIQ, not Mobitee Golf GPS) Feel free to email our customer support department at customerservice@revolutiongolf.com if you have further questions. Thank you! Andy Sinsel

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep] on 6/10/17
Helpful answer

Hi Fred, Here's a link to a video showing you how to log in and view your videos: http://access.revolutiongolf.com/how-to-access-revolution-golf-from-your-computer Feel free to email our customer support department at customerservice@revolutiongolf.com if you have further questions. Thank you! Andy Sinsel

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep] on 5/8/17
Helpful answer

Hi Gina, Here's link to a video on how to watch your purchased videos from an iOS device: http://access.revolutiongolf.com/how-to-access-revolution-golf-on-your-ipad Feel free to email our customer support department at customerservice@revolutiongolf.com if you have further questions. Thank you! Andy Sinsel

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep] on 5/7/17
Helpful answer

Hi Cliff, Sorry for the delay, I believe I replied to an email you sent, but if not, The Tour Edge Hot Launch 2 Driver has a 100% guarantee - Return any unused clubs within 365 days for a full refund. Used clubs may also be returned within 365 days, but will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. Thank you for your interest! Andy Sinsel Chief Customer Officer Revolution Golf

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep] on 4/27/17
Helpful answer

David, Please email me directly at andy.sinsel@revolutiongolf.com, and I will be happy to find your information and get it to you. Thank you! Andy Sinsel Chief Customer Officer Revolution Golf

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep] on 8/20/16
Helpful answer

Joseph, We sell many of our videos on DVD, all of which can be purchased from our website. If you'd prefer to contact us via phone to order videos, you can call us between the ours of 9am and 5pm Central Time at (844) 651-2665. Best regards, Andy Sinsel Chief Customer Officer Revolution Golf

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep] on 7/10/16
Helpful answer

Hello Dave, The $17.00 price is for a specific video, but you can see the daily video tips as well each day if you sign up. If you email me your contact at andy.sinsel@revolutiongolf.com, I'd be happy to have someone call you and walk you through our site and the different options available - no pressure to buy anything, just some customer education! Best regards, Andy Sinsel Chief Customer Officer Revolution Golf

By Andy S. [RevolutionGolf Rep] on 5/13/16
Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the RevolutionGolf staff and other customers.

RevolutionGolf?