As a first time customer how long will it take for a voucher to be emailed to me? If i order today will i have it by early Saturday morning
asked by Diane S. on 8/27/15
5 Answers
I was a 1st time raise user 08/15 & got my Home Depot ecard immediately! My review here gives them 4 out of 5 stars from my 1 experience.
Helpful answer
I had no problem. I had it within two hours. I did save my payment information onto the website, however.Don't know if that made a difference.
Helpful answer
First ( and last) time I did an ecard. 2 days went by and I inquired about its status. Another day later I had the cancellation email. According to other reviews too, you have amazing luck if you get anything, ever.
Helpful answer
They cancelled our order and never notified us, good luck. In theory the system should work within a few minutes, they verify your credit card information and ship you the voucher. It is when additional verification is needed that their lack of Customer Service Professionals will cause a huge headache. They do have CS personnel but they are not empowered to resolved anything that is not a scripted response.
Helpful answer
Unlikely. They usually take at least a day to do a phone verification of new customers and I don't think they call on Saturday. Most of these resellers have stopped instant order fulfillment for even their regular customers.
Add your answer

Ask a question

Get answers from the Raise.com staff and other customers.
Raise.com?