US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danielc92

I am VERY disappointed with the lack of customer service I have received, and would not recommend this site. (in 26 reviews)

joeh44

I had an order using a debit card and cancelled it and the funds were back in my account in a matter of minutes. (in 69 reviews)

anal53

I got my shoes in 3 days thru DHL express delivery. (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tommyl27
7/28/16

Absolute awful !!! Ordered moncler jacket and the next thing you know they send you a message saying it is not in stock without giving you a refund !!!!!!

joeanna
7/25/16

Hi,

Is there any news for my order? I already tried to send message thru Facebook but no reply.

valenciac1
7/9/16

I read the reviews on here first and was a bit leery to order something but I am so glad that I did. I placed the order around 1am EST on Thursday and received my Fendi bracelet on Friday 10am EST. The bracelet is lovely and I've received many compliments on it. My sister wanted validation that it wasn't a knockoff and when I showed her the box and all the tags/papers that came with it she gave her approval. I would say if you truly are hesitant to try out Rafaello Network to just order one thing and see how it goes. They won me over and it won't be the last time I order from them. Grazie mille Rafaello !

jw135
7/6/16

I spent over $700 dollars on ties but only after placing my order did I think to read some reviews. After reading the poor reviews on this site I was worried I had just thrown away my money... 4 days later my beautiful ties showed up original packaging. In short I had an excellent experience and will be ordering more soon.

tordjmani
6/29/16

I have order a lanvin sneakers on 14/06/2016 and I still haven't my receipt for my purchase. I have checked with my credit card company and you have received a payment of 244.
Where is my order? Your web-site says 2 working days free delivery.

ANSWER THIS URGENTLY?????

sebnemp
6/23/16

I have order a woman Prada sneakers (item code: 347455) on 20/06/2016 and I still haven't my receipt for my purchase. I have checked with my credit card company and you have received a payment of £330.
Where is my order? Your web-site says 2 working days free delivery.

Are you taking the micky with people?

ANSWER THIS URGENTLY?????

susanc185
6/22/16

Order # 842164 - very confused - on the one hand information says that Rafaello waiting for item to arrive for onward despatch to me and then on same page says that order cancelled because my card could not be processed via paypal - but the money has been debited from my bank account.

Would be good to know what is happening - try to call and keep getting cut off by automated service - yesterday and today livechat not available and send email but no response.

bradf213
6/22/16

All items are 100% authentic, Fast delivery, excellent customer service. No idea why so many people are complaining. recommend!

calvins24
6/21/16

21 JUNE 2016 - THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM EVERYONE DO NOT USE IT ! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT SEND ITEMS YOU WILL ONLY GET A REFUND WHEN YOU TAKE LEGAL ACTION IF YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH PAYPAL MAKE SURE U OPEN A DISPUTE SO U CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK ASAP NO ONE USE THIS WEBSITE BIG SCAM !

panverp
6/17/16

First of all, how soon will the order 839158 be shipped? Second, it's unbelievable that orders 839254 and 839306 can't be received, I paid by Alipay, and I already got your payment confirmation emails for those three orders! So where is my money now? I captured the pictures of those orders to your whatsapp but no one answer! For the 839254 one it showed 'ITEMS EXPECTED AT OUR SHIPPING FACILITIES'! I can't accept your explain and pls find out whats wrong with the other two orders! If you can not go process my orders anymore how can I get my refund! I try to find you not only 24hrs! I need an answer!

tikiab
6/16/16

They don't even deserve 1 star. I ordered a pair of Gucci sandals, that I never received. I tried to contact the company via phone and email. No luck. This website is clearly a scam. Don't wast your money...

mikel252
5/30/16

I ordered some Gucci loafers and then noted the design in the picture (seams in wrong place) was not consistent with the actual shoe and cancelled the order. As someone else previously noted on Raffaello reviews (his card was hacked after his order) I found that after placing my order, my credit card had a charge from France and then multiple unauthorized charges. My credit card company is currently investigating the matter. I would be very wary about ever doing business with this company.

dc119
5/26/16

I've only bought ties, mostly Italian and occasionally French. Purchased and delivered to my residence in Hong Kong within 2 days. Never a problem with quality, stock, or service. Would highly recommend.

andreya6
5/19/16

Canali tie ordered and shipped expediently, delivered to Armenia in 3 days. Will definitely use Rafaello's services again. Gorgeous tie, one more among my other canalis, redaellis, anteas and cardins.

jamesc316
5/9/16

I ordered a Moncler jacket that stated it was in stock. Shortly after ordering the item I received an email stating the item was in fact not in stock. Obviously in the mean time they gladly took my money. I was told I would get a refund and I have not. It has now been 8 days and my bank have categorically stated that if the money was refunded it would be back in my account and if it was just reserved against my account it would have dropped back in yesterday. I have reported this company now to the police and raised a Visa dispute through my bank. Do not make the mistake I made and use this company. They are criminals and you won't get the goods or your money back!

vandolynr
4/29/16

I just received a pair of Ferragamo shoes today. They are a "C" width. I did not order a C width. Now they tell me all of their shoes are the "same" width. I do not recommend this company period.

Why is it not on your website you only sell "C" width? Not all Americans are fat with wide feet!! I still say - stay alway from this company.

sashal5
4/22/16

I read A LOT of really bad reviews regarding Raffaello Network and was very-very skeptical about ordering shoes from there. But, since I really wanted them and the price was cheap I decided to risk it. Three days later the shoes were at my doorstep, in original package, genuine brand and almost 100euros cheaper than the original price. Dont know what was wrong with the service in the past, but now it's fine. Totally happy and will order from there again.

Tip for consumers: If you got questions, write them directly on their FB page, they answer pretty fast.

keiranh
4/12/16

I have now ordered 6 items from this site, my money was taken from PayPal and I received my email so I patiently waited for my items, on site it said available immediately not 2 to 3 days like some items, after try 5 days I got the onto them only to be told the items were never I stock and it was a mistake that they was on the website, my 6th item arrived today and what was supposed to be a stone island jumper turned out to be a versace tie! 85 quid for a tie, terrible service, now the jumper I'm wanted says not in stock so I have just wasted my time and money, I have gone from being excited about the price I'm was paying for my items to disappointed with the whole service, it's gonna take alot for me to bother using this site again

barc7
3/7/16

The service was great and the package arrived on Sunday morning.
I am very happy with the product and service
defiantly will buy here again

thank you sooo much!!

eddyl7
3/7/16

Excellent customer service, got my shoes on time at the best price anywhere on the web.

rebeccar64
3/1/16

I ordered my shoes 24 February and received them 29 February.
I was a little anxious at first because as soon as I ordered the shoes my bank contacted me about an order from a suspicious vendor. I did not hear from the company as soon as I thought and when I reached out to them they swiftly responded. Within another day I had shipping info and very shortly after my shoes!
Have faith! My shoes are beautiful and I am so happy I ordered them!

oliviad14
2/27/16

I placed my order on 10th of Feb buying a 3.1Phillip Lim bag. After placing order I didn't receive any confirmation email and but I received message from bank said my money was authorized just few minutes after I placing order. I called them many times to check the status and they said it took time to receive the bag from other boutique blablabla, many excuses. After one week I called them again, and the operator said "Omg,no! Your bag is no long available...", which was extremely not professional and gave me a feeling like they were cheating me or fooling me. And then I thought it was ok if they cancel the authorization and let the money back to my account coz I don't want to talk to them any more. They said they had already done this and how long the money being back depended on the bank. HOWEVER, till now my money was still authorized by them and my bank said if they cancel the authorization it only took 2 or 3 days to let the money back!!! This is the worst and worst online shopping experience I've ever had. I don't know when they will return my money coz the bank said they were authorizing the money and I can do nothing. Once they want to take the money they can just do this.

bilalh13
2/25/16

I ordered 2 pairs of morato jeans and.beenie. Loved them all but one was slightly tight.I contacted the customer service and they were very helpfull.they arranged the dhl pickup and i recived a refund right away. I would recommend rafello netword to everyone for amazing prices and customer service!

anal53
2/24/16

Hi! Just wanted to share my happiness with my ordered PRADA shoes from Rafaello Network. I got my shoes in 3 days thru DHL express delivery. Well packed, new, true to size, looks exactly like the one shown on their site and very prompt delivery. I also paid thru PAYPAL. Called their customer service hotline at their indicated time on their site about the details of my package and they communicated well with me. Thanks for a very smooth transaction!!! Will buy again from your site.

mrs114
1/22/16

Bought a pair of Guiseppe Zanouti men's trainers. They were cheaper here than buying them from Harrods! I bought them from here on impulse because it was good value but after having read the reviews I was then dubious of the website wondering if I had been duped into giving them my money! However I had no reason to worry as I was emailed with advice of shipping with a tracking number after a few days and the shoes arrived in good condition brand new in the original box and shoe bags! Thank you very much Raffaello Network ! Will definitely buy from you again as your reductions on designer gear are excellent

Mr spence

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Raffaello Network staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
maximeg4
A: Hello Jesse, did you do the return procedure online? http://www.raffaello-network.com/english/refunds.php
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6/27/16
Answer
maximeg4
A: Hello Claudia, the order has been canceled as per your request and the bag won't be shipped.
But please, do not make false accusations like that. All of our products are genuine.
6/27/16