Raffaello Network reviews

Tel: 800-258-0716
customerservice@raffaello-network.com

guusjev
7/17/17

I ordered Isabel marant shoes and when they were delivered They came in a dirty box that clearly has been used before, the shoes however seem okay

joshuad68
7/6/17

I ordered a givenchy t shirt and a jacket on Sunday. Got both items today so delivery was very quick and I am pleased. However the givenchy t shirt I ordered was not the correct one. There were two styles one was oversized and one was regular fit. I ordered the regular fit but was sent the oversized one therefore I am in the process of returning this particular t shirt for the one I originally ordered. However I am happy with the jacket.

ashleighc4
7/5/17

Read some reviews most being bad about this site but decided to order anyway because most reasons for bad service can't be helped ..Placed my order for three tops on the 27th June and they arrived 4th July only 8 days and all perfect condition and genuine .. delivery was good too as you get a text when to expect delivery thank you I would order again An would tell anyone else too

musah4
6/19/17

I ordered 2 tops and the delivery was really fast and the tops were top class, would recommend you ordering from this site and they are 100% authentic

marcost12
6/15/17

Made my shopping 5 days ago so far:
- got an email informing a charge of eur 9 for shipping charges. The web says no shipping charges for purchases over eur190. My ticket is over eur 600
- web says shipping in 2 days. Have no clue where my stuff may be
- customer service number. There is nobody at the other side. You may try as many times as you wish, nobody will ever pick up. You can leave your number for them to call you back. No, it does not happen either.
- you can send an email. No, you wont get any reply
- you can try the customer service online. No, that one does not work either
- sign in and track your shipment. No, the message is always the same. A standard one.

In my life i havent seen something like this. All is a lie. I wouldnt be surprised if they do back to back business which means that if they are unable to find the product cheaper than what you are paying, they will ocme back to you saying no stock or .....

what a joke!!!! terrible!
by the way, i have never before written a complain report but couldnt avoid it this time.
what a joke!

daves249
6/9/17

Rude customer service
Fine knit shipped with a hole in it ... Better deals around. A mate was shipped an similar (but clearly not the same) item... They could not be bothered with the return process ...

hamzahg
6/3/17

i was extremely happy when the two items i ordered being a kenzo jumper and ralph polo came under two days flat!! reading the reviews to this website scared me a little but having experience with my self honestly would love to order again from this website again! brilliant experience!!

dariannab
5/1/17

I have been trying to get a a hold of somebody who can assist me with an item that i have been trying to return. The toll free USA number on your website keep redirecting me to voice mail. I attempting communicating through live chat, as well as email and I have been unsuccessful. I just want to be able to return a pair of shoes so I can get my money back and move on. I shouldn't have to go through such troubles this is a type of service and since its international there is no reason for anyone to have these complications. I am trying to return the item out of NYC, and need proper instructions on how to go about it. I don't have an account I was a guest on the site, I just need information on how to go about returning an item. Please and thank you for your time.

Name: Bippy Siegal
Email affiliated with the order is bippyms@yahoo.com
Order # 975915

I am his executive assistant so please if you can email me directly at dbononi@raycliff.com I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.

leed62
3/25/17

I ordered a Victoria Beckham jumper on Raffaello's website, which had sold out everywhere else. The company reviews were mixed so I must admit I was slightly worried. I need not have been concerned, I received a delivery date and tracking number within a few days and bingo it arrived safe and sound within 7 days having travelled from Turin. It was not as beautifully presented as net a porter but at £20 cheaper I can live with it.

bobbya22
2/25/17

Super convenient return/ exchange service. Excellent chat service ,Louisa agent was excellent . Keep up the good work.

nataliiap
2/21/17

My experience is based on 4 orders delivered within 2 months, 1 order is still in process. So it is very good. Free DHL EXPRESS delivery if a purchase is over 190$, easy tracking, customer service response within 24 hours, money are returned with no problems. I really appreciate that, currently I am in China and I don't know any so customer friendly network. Yes, sometimes items are out of stock and instead of 2 business days I waited 7, but with a delivery and return service- I can deal with that. I shop a lot and all networks have the same issues. All, but not all of them are so responsive and easy with orders and returns. Thank you!

janc79
2/16/17

Received my order in 3 days
Right content
Very satisfied costumer
I ordered apair off churchs
Received the right sice
Can be recommended

minyoungc
2/7/17

don't buy anything from this website. two business days is just bull $#*!. i was waiting more than that time and asked them if you don't have stock, then i will cancel my order. then they just cancel my order without my confirmation. The worst online shopping site ever. Don't buy anything. You might have to wait at least one month or a year.

doreeno
1/31/17

Shopping with these guys has been nothing short of amazing. They offer a pay when you receive option and arrange for a pick up in case of return/exchange. All products original. My new go-to!

emerm1
1/5/17

I ordered a Mayberry bag at a fantastic sale price. It arrived today and is perfect. I am over the moon and I saved around 260 Euro.
Thank you so much.
Highly recommended

vilmas1
1/4/17

You are the kindest team I've ever collaborate with .. You are so fast and gentle with customers , thank you for your time

olgat16
12/29/16

After having first experience to order on the site Raffaello Network, I am absolutely happy. The service is perfect, the merchandise is perfect, delivery is perfect !! I recommend!

jameso88
12/16/16

i really like the service pay by deliver and all their product is good as u see it on their site i want to say thank you all to everyone looking forward to do more business with you guys

maniyal
12/9/16

I ordered a pair of size 9 Hogan shoes for a Christmas gift. Shipment arrives and it's a completely different style and it's a size 11! Can't get an exchange because the shoes I want is now out of stock. I asked for all my money back including the shipping fee because it's their fault for sending me the wrong item. Call centre agent says only the amount of the shoes will be refunded. I am still waiting for a response to my follow up e-mail. Absolutely rubbish!

meganh46
12/8/16

Was very sceptical after all the reviews.......however found a stone island jumper (the only present my son really wanted for xmas) that was out of stock everywhere in the UK! It was £20 cheaper and arrived from Italy within 3 days. I tracked it online the whole way. Scanned it on arrival and it is definitley authentic. So happy! My son will be too!

tedp30
12/5/16

Have placed an order of Prada shoes and although was a bit sceptical at the beginning, received amazing shoes and had great customer service overall.
Will surely shop many things more!

milab5
12/1/16

Hello Everyone! So I have read so many negative reviews online in regards to Raffaello Network, I was not sure if I should purchase but I did anyway. From my personal experience I would like to say I LOVE Raffaello Network! You defiantly cannot believe everything you read online. My first boots by Armani have arrived in just 3 days and they are ohhh so gorgeous, unfortunately they are just a bit tight (my regular size is 39) but I am hopeful they would stretch a little as new shoes are always tight and after cyber Monday Raffaello's only has 36 size left; It only my unfortunate incident. Sometimes sizes are not all the same but I am sure that people who buy shoes on regular basis already know that. Anyway, again I love Raffaello Network and I will definitely purchase again, next time tho with half size bigger just to make sure! :)

Thank you Raffaello Network! <3

serrah
11/30/16

I have seen a shoe worn by a celebrity and I have found one last pair with a bonus discount on Raffaello Network. It was too good to be true regarding the price and it was just my size!
I havent heard of Raffaello Network before, so I was skeptical at first, altough I am a an avid internet shopper, I buy a lot from local websites in Turkey also some items from ebay and US websites. I am careful about fraud websites as much as I can.
Nevertheless I have submitted my order, fingers crossed about any problems such as inventory mishaps and started waiting. Couple of days later I have recieved an email noting my items were shipped! Well, after that it was in istanbul next day and I had no worries then on. I have got my shoes and I am very happy with them. As they say, Raffaello is a network so it takes a little patience..I highly recommend purchasing from Raffaello network.

gks
11/30/16

I have had nothing but a great experience shopping with Rafaello. Beautiful luxury items which always arrive speedily and well package...not to mention at great prices!

Even when I received a pair of shoes that weren't quite the right size, Dawn in Customer Services was amazing and sorted an exchange for a different size with no problems.

Highly Recommended!!

crystaly6
11/27/16

I ordered one Gucci bag on Nov 23, the status is always "Items are arriving from one of our warehouses or partner boutiques". I keep sending emails to their mailbox but got no reply at all. After I reviewing all the bad comments on this webist, I felt a little bit worried if I was cheated. Could you pls helping check my order, is it ready or run out of stock? Give me some feedback rather than your standard statement. My order number is 905593!!!

Helpful answer

Dear Nayna, Andrew, Michael and Alexandra are absolutely right and I confirm their answers. I sent you an email on friday. One of your orders is shipping out today. Best regards

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep] on 6/19/15
Helpful answer

Hello Fatima, I have replied to your review. May I have your order number to give you further information?

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep] on 8/3/15
Helpful answer

Hello! We always send a confirmation email. Maybe there is a problem with your email address? May I have the first name and the last name you used to place the order?

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep] on 11/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Reet! If you give me your order number I will be pleased to help you and give you further information on your order status. Kind Regards

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep] on 5/3/15
Helpful answer

Hello Christopher, all of our products are 100% genuine and come from licensed distributors. They are dispatched in their original package and with their tag and/or authenticity certificate.

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep] on 12/2/15
Helpful answer

All of our products are 100% genuine and come from licensed distributors. They are dispatched in their original package and with their tag and/or authenticity certificate.

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep] on 10/29/15
Helpful answer

My experience 3-5 working days if the transaction is smooth. Maxim Is 8-10 working days who is rather rare

By G S. on 7/23/15
Helpful answer

Hello Mafalda, Miu Miu run true to size, except for the sneakers that run a little big.

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep] 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Helpful answer

Yes we do! It takes roughly one week for you to receive the product.

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep] 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Helpful answer

Roughly one week to receive the order, regards

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep] 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Questions? Get answers from the Raffaello Network staff and other customers.

Raffaello Network?