US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

maniyal
12/9/16

I ordered a pair of size 9 Hogan shoes for a Christmas gift. Shipment arrives and it's a completely different style and it's a size 11! Can't get an exchange because the shoes I want is now out of stock. I asked for all my money back including the shipping fee because it's their fault for sending me the wrong item. Call centre agent says only the amount of the shoes will be refunded. I am still waiting for a response to my follow up e-mail. Absolutely rubbish!

meganh46
12/8/16

Was very sceptical after all the reviews.......however found a stone island jumper (the only present my son really wanted for xmas) that was out of stock everywhere in the UK! It was £20 cheaper and arrived from Italy within 3 days. I tracked it online the whole way. Scanned it on arrival and it is definitley authentic. So happy! My son will be too!

tedp30
12/5/16

Have placed an order of Prada shoes and although was a bit sceptical at the beginning, received amazing shoes and had great customer service overall.
Will surely shop many things more!

milab5
12/1/16

Hello Everyone! So I have read so many negative reviews online in regards to Raffaello Network, I was not sure if I should purchase but I did anyway. From my personal experience I would like to say I LOVE Raffaello Network! You defiantly cannot believe everything you read online. My first boots by Armani have arrived in just 3 days and they are ohhh so gorgeous, unfortunately they are just a bit tight (my regular size is 39) but I am hopeful they would stretch a little as new shoes are always tight and after cyber Monday Raffaello's only has 36 size left; It only my unfortunate incident. Sometimes sizes are not all the same but I am sure that people who buy shoes on regular basis already know that. Anyway, again I love Raffaello Network and I will definitely purchase again, next time tho with half size bigger just to make sure! :)

Thank you Raffaello Network! <3

serrah
11/30/16

I have seen a shoe worn by a celebrity and I have found one last pair with a bonus discount on Raffaello Network. It was too good to be true regarding the price and it was just my size!
I havent heard of Raffaello Network before, so I was skeptical at first, altough I am a an avid internet shopper, I buy a lot from local websites in Turkey also some items from ebay and US websites. I am careful about fraud websites as much as I can.
Nevertheless I have submitted my order, fingers crossed about any problems such as inventory mishaps and started waiting. Couple of days later I have recieved an email noting my items were shipped! Well, after that it was in istanbul next day and I had no worries then on. I have got my shoes and I am very happy with them. As they say, Raffaello is a network so it takes a little patience..I highly recommend purchasing from Raffaello network.

gks
11/30/16

I have had nothing but a great experience shopping with Rafaello. Beautiful luxury items which always arrive speedily and well package...not to mention at great prices!

Even when I received a pair of shoes that weren't quite the right size, Dawn in Customer Services was amazing and sorted an exchange for a different size with no problems.

Highly Recommended!!

crystaly6
11/27/16

I ordered one Gucci bag on Nov 23, the status is always "Items are arriving from one of our warehouses or partner boutiques". I keep sending emails to their mailbox but got no reply at all. After I reviewing all the bad comments on this webist, I felt a little bit worried if I was cheated. Could you pls helping check my order, is it ready or run out of stock? Give me some feedback rather than your standard statement. My order number is 905593!!!

andelb
11/24/16

Ordered a gucci scarf, then i was told a week later that it was out of stock. another week later the item was in stock however they couldnt honour the price. RUBISSH COMPANY WOULD AVOID 100 PERCENT

valentynd
11/21/16

I bought a Dolce and Gabbana bag. It took them one week to inform me that the bag is not available any more because they are intermediaries and their provider doesn't have it any more.

Wasted my time and emotions.

jaymiej1
10/2/16

So you guys advertise merchandise that might not be available? If you guys dnt have it in stock then why allow me to buy it? Thats manipulative and wrong smfh so If you don't have it in stock I have to wait for you to send it from a boutique because you're a third party? That's unfair why not just inform us of this before hand smfh what if I'm buying a pair of shoes for a wedding that's in two weeks and you guys are playing games with my money smfh that wrong

guyw24
9/21/16

This site is a scam. They don't have the products and make you pay then say they return your money. Horrible customer service and business practice

jorgef17
9/20/16

Quiero saber que pasa con mis zapatos Anthony morato que ya mi mujerarquía los pago y ahora le dicen que tiene que mandar un numero de aprobación del banco y ya el dinero fue cobrado y descontado de la cuenta por tanto necesito saber que pasa con mi pedido y además no puedo entrar a la cuenta

leey13
9/15/16

I placed an order on sept 13th order number 877781 and my order still hasn't shipped I tried calling for the last two days because I ordered the wrong item I finally reached someone and the original order hasn't shipped so now I'm skeptical about placing another order and I need the items by the 25th

larsj6
9/15/16

If you are a criminal using stolen card details, this is the best site to visit!

They don't use 3D secure to validate transactions, so no need to find the customer's password, which would be very difficult to do.

Inconveniences like address validation are also swept away - no need to check the customer's card address, and in fact they will ship goods anywhere!

This easy, convenient service is great for customers and thieves alike, so everyone is happy.

Everyone except me that is, because I never signed up for this "service" and as soon as someone got hold of my card details (very hard to avoid through a whole lifetime), the thieves headed directly to Raffaello for a spending spree.

Maybe this is just a rant from a fraud victim, but if you're a real customer of Raffaello, ask yourself this - do you trust their security?

tyrellem
9/11/16

I have ordered so much clothes off this site mostly Gucci stuff everything is good they even give me free shipping for being loyal customer very easy to get hold of as you can what's app them and also cash on delivery recommend this websiteeeee

darlener15
8/11/16

I am from Canada I have read reviews about this site. I had mixed feelings and I thought I would just try anyways to order from this site. There were a pair of Armani shoes pretty much sold out everywhere. They had my size, so I gave in. I ordered them on Tues and got them on Thurs by noon. Talk about super fast delivery. Everything was charged correctly and I tracked my order through Fedex as a tracking number was provided. All legit. The product is exactly as shown and I am very happy with my purchase. I will purchase again in the future.

anthonyd77
7/30/16

I was skeptical due to numerous poor reviews, however I was extremely satisfied with my experience. I ordered a Moncler polo shirt, which arrived 5 days later from Italy. It is 100% authentic, correct color and size.

tommyl27
7/28/16

Absolute awful !!! Ordered moncler jacket and the next thing you know they send you a message saying it is not in stock without giving you a refund !!!!!!

joeanna
7/25/16

Hi,

Is there any news for my order? I already tried to send message thru Facebook but no reply.

valenciac1
7/9/16

I read the reviews on here first and was a bit leery to order something but I am so glad that I did. I placed the order around 1am EST on Thursday and received my Fendi bracelet on Friday 10am EST. The bracelet is lovely and I've received many compliments on it. My sister wanted validation that it wasn't a knockoff and when I showed her the box and all the tags/papers that came with it she gave her approval. I would say if you truly are hesitant to try out Rafaello Network to just order one thing and see how it goes. They won me over and it won't be the last time I order from them. Grazie mille Rafaello !

jw135
7/6/16

I spent over $700 dollars on ties but only after placing my order did I think to read some reviews. After reading the poor reviews on this site I was worried I had just thrown away my money... 4 days later my beautiful ties showed up original packaging. In short I had an excellent experience and will be ordering more soon.

tordjmani
6/29/16

I have order a lanvin sneakers on 14/06/2016 and I still haven't my receipt for my purchase. I have checked with my credit card company and you have received a payment of 244.
Where is my order? Your web-site says 2 working days free delivery.

ANSWER THIS URGENTLY?????

sebnemp
6/23/16

I have order a woman Prada sneakers (item code: 347455) on 20/06/2016 and I still haven't my receipt for my purchase. I have checked with my credit card company and you have received a payment of £330.
Where is my order? Your web-site says 2 working days free delivery.

Are you taking the micky with people?

ANSWER THIS URGENTLY?????

susanc185
6/22/16

Order # 842164 - very confused - on the one hand information says that Rafaello waiting for item to arrive for onward despatch to me and then on same page says that order cancelled because my card could not be processed via paypal - but the money has been debited from my bank account.

Would be good to know what is happening - try to call and keep getting cut off by automated service - yesterday and today livechat not available and send email but no response.

bradf213
6/22/16

All items are 100% authentic, Fast delivery, excellent customer service. No idea why so many people are complaining. recommend!

42 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Raffaello Network staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
selmar3
selma r.
3 days, 2 hours ago
Answer
maximeg4
Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]
A: The winter sale starts on Dec 26.
2 days, 5 hours ago
on 9/19/16
Answer
maximeg4
Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]
A: Hello Jorge, my colleague from the Spanish customer service will be happy to help you. Please send him an email. You will find all the information on how to contact him on the following page:
on 9/21/16