Raffaello Network reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

leed62
3/25/17

I ordered a Victoria Beckham jumper on Raffaello's website, which had sold out everywhere else. The company reviews were mixed so I must admit I was slightly worried. I need not have been concerned, I received a delivery date and tracking number within a few days and bingo it arrived safe and sound within 7 days having travelled from Turin. It was not as beautifully presented as net a porter but at £20 cheaper I can live with it.

bobbya22
2/25/17

Super convenient return/ exchange service. Excellent chat service ,Louisa agent was excellent . Keep up the good work.

nataliiap
2/21/17

My experience is based on 4 orders delivered within 2 months, 1 order is still in process. So it is very good. Free DHL EXPRESS delivery if a purchase is over 190$, easy tracking, customer service response within 24 hours, money are returned with no problems. I really appreciate that, currently I am in China and I don't know any so customer friendly network. Yes, sometimes items are out of stock and instead of 2 business days I waited 7, but with a delivery and return service- I can deal with that. I shop a lot and all networks have the same issues. All, but not all of them are so responsive and easy with orders and returns. Thank you!

janc79
2/16/17

Received my order in 3 days
Right content
Very satisfied costumer
I ordered apair off churchs
Received the right sice
Can be recommended

minyoungc
2/7/17

don't buy anything from this website. two business days is just bull $#*!. i was waiting more than that time and asked them if you don't have stock, then i will cancel my order. then they just cancel my order without my confirmation. The worst online shopping site ever. Don't buy anything. You might have to wait at least one month or a year.

doreeno
1/31/17

Shopping with these guys has been nothing short of amazing. They offer a pay when you receive option and arrange for a pick up in case of return/exchange. All products original. My new go-to!

emerm1
1/5/17

I ordered a Mayberry bag at a fantastic sale price. It arrived today and is perfect. I am over the moon and I saved around 260 Euro.
Thank you so much.
Highly recommended

vilmas1
1/4/17

You are the kindest team I've ever collaborate with .. You are so fast and gentle with customers , thank you for your time

olgat16
12/29/16

After having first experience to order on the site Raffaello Network, I am absolutely happy. The service is perfect, the merchandise is perfect, delivery is perfect !! I recommend!

jameso88
12/16/16

i really like the service pay by deliver and all their product is good as u see it on their site i want to say thank you all to everyone looking forward to do more business with you guys

maniyal
12/9/16

I ordered a pair of size 9 Hogan shoes for a Christmas gift. Shipment arrives and it's a completely different style and it's a size 11! Can't get an exchange because the shoes I want is now out of stock. I asked for all my money back including the shipping fee because it's their fault for sending me the wrong item. Call centre agent says only the amount of the shoes will be refunded. I am still waiting for a response to my follow up e-mail. Absolutely rubbish!

meganh46
12/8/16

Was very sceptical after all the reviews.......however found a stone island jumper (the only present my son really wanted for xmas) that was out of stock everywhere in the UK! It was £20 cheaper and arrived from Italy within 3 days. I tracked it online the whole way. Scanned it on arrival and it is definitley authentic. So happy! My son will be too!

tedp30
12/5/16

Have placed an order of Prada shoes and although was a bit sceptical at the beginning, received amazing shoes and had great customer service overall.
Will surely shop many things more!

milab5
12/1/16

Hello Everyone! So I have read so many negative reviews online in regards to Raffaello Network, I was not sure if I should purchase but I did anyway. From my personal experience I would like to say I LOVE Raffaello Network! You defiantly cannot believe everything you read online. My first boots by Armani have arrived in just 3 days and they are ohhh so gorgeous, unfortunately they are just a bit tight (my regular size is 39) but I am hopeful they would stretch a little as new shoes are always tight and after cyber Monday Raffaello's only has 36 size left; It only my unfortunate incident. Sometimes sizes are not all the same but I am sure that people who buy shoes on regular basis already know that. Anyway, again I love Raffaello Network and I will definitely purchase again, next time tho with half size bigger just to make sure! :)

Thank you Raffaello Network! <3

serrah
11/30/16

I have seen a shoe worn by a celebrity and I have found one last pair with a bonus discount on Raffaello Network. It was too good to be true regarding the price and it was just my size!
I havent heard of Raffaello Network before, so I was skeptical at first, altough I am a an avid internet shopper, I buy a lot from local websites in Turkey also some items from ebay and US websites. I am careful about fraud websites as much as I can.
Nevertheless I have submitted my order, fingers crossed about any problems such as inventory mishaps and started waiting. Couple of days later I have recieved an email noting my items were shipped! Well, after that it was in istanbul next day and I had no worries then on. I have got my shoes and I am very happy with them. As they say, Raffaello is a network so it takes a little patience..I highly recommend purchasing from Raffaello network.

gks
11/30/16

I have had nothing but a great experience shopping with Rafaello. Beautiful luxury items which always arrive speedily and well package...not to mention at great prices!

Even when I received a pair of shoes that weren't quite the right size, Dawn in Customer Services was amazing and sorted an exchange for a different size with no problems.

Highly Recommended!!

crystaly6
11/27/16

I ordered one Gucci bag on Nov 23, the status is always "Items are arriving from one of our warehouses or partner boutiques". I keep sending emails to their mailbox but got no reply at all. After I reviewing all the bad comments on this webist, I felt a little bit worried if I was cheated. Could you pls helping check my order, is it ready or run out of stock? Give me some feedback rather than your standard statement. My order number is 905593!!!

andelb
11/24/16

Ordered a gucci scarf, then i was told a week later that it was out of stock. another week later the item was in stock however they couldnt honour the price. RUBISSH COMPANY WOULD AVOID 100 PERCENT

valentynd
11/21/16

I bought a Dolce and Gabbana bag. It took them one week to inform me that the bag is not available any more because they are intermediaries and their provider doesn't have it any more.

Wasted my time and emotions.

jaymiej1
10/2/16

So you guys advertise merchandise that might not be available? If you guys dnt have it in stock then why allow me to buy it? Thats manipulative and wrong smfh so If you don't have it in stock I have to wait for you to send it from a boutique because you're a third party? That's unfair why not just inform us of this before hand smfh what if I'm buying a pair of shoes for a wedding that's in two weeks and you guys are playing games with my money smfh that wrong

guyw24
9/21/16

This site is a scam. They don't have the products and make you pay then say they return your money. Horrible customer service and business practice

jorgef17
9/20/16

Quiero saber que pasa con mis zapatos Anthony morato que ya mi mujerarquía los pago y ahora le dicen que tiene que mandar un numero de aprobación del banco y ya el dinero fue cobrado y descontado de la cuenta por tanto necesito saber que pasa con mi pedido y además no puedo entrar a la cuenta

leey13
9/15/16

I placed an order on sept 13th order number 877781 and my order still hasn't shipped I tried calling for the last two days because I ordered the wrong item I finally reached someone and the original order hasn't shipped so now I'm skeptical about placing another order and I need the items by the 25th

larsj6
9/15/16

If you are a criminal using stolen card details, this is the best site to visit!

They don't use 3D secure to validate transactions, so no need to find the customer's password, which would be very difficult to do.

Inconveniences like address validation are also swept away - no need to check the customer's card address, and in fact they will ship goods anywhere!

This easy, convenient service is great for customers and thieves alike, so everyone is happy.

Everyone except me that is, because I never signed up for this "service" and as soon as someone got hold of my card details (very hard to avoid through a whole lifetime), the thieves headed directly to Raffaello for a spending spree.

Maybe this is just a rant from a fraud victim, but if you're a real customer of Raffaello, ask yourself this - do you trust their security?

tyrellem
9/11/16

I have ordered so much clothes off this site mostly Gucci stuff everything is good they even give me free shipping for being loyal customer very easy to get hold of as you can what's app them and also cash on delivery recommend this websiteeeee

54 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Raffaello Network staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
selt4
Sel T.
3 days ago
Answer
maximeg4
Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]
A: Hello Sel! You just have to add the product to your cart and check out.

You will be able to enter your address and to select the delivery country.

All the duty fees are included in the price.
2 days, 1 hour ago