Raffaello Network reviews

Tel: 800-258-0716
customerservice@raffaello-network.com

kamrank9
11/8/17

Over the past 3-4 years i have placed a total of around 8 order with Raffaello Network. Out of them 8 order, 7 have been cancelled due to items not being available and on the one occasion i did receive my order, the wrong item was sent. Absolutely disgusting service and attitude displayed by staff (Dawn Mewis in particular) who are not even willing to provide any assistance or explanation.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Kamran, I am very sorry for everything that happened. Can you please write an email to customerservice@raffaello-network.com putting in the Subject ATTN MAX so that it will be assigned to me directly? We will find a solution together for the wrong product.
alainx
10/31/17

I got my hogan sneaker today, Im very happy and satisfied... the delivery is very fast, I got it one day earlier... Thank you again... looking forward to make more order...

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Alain, thanks for your kind feedback.

We do value your business!
snj3
10/10/17

Forget even getting to order from here.. which I NEVER will and here's the reason why.

The Customer service is beyond sad?( my 2nd experience via the chat option).

The customer service rep(Max-as was displayed) had the audacity to say..""Please be patient and nice..your not the only customer online""..!! the reason being I waited for a couple of minutes and did not get a response .and as any anxious customer checked in to see if they read my email.

This was my second saddening experience with them and through the customer service (chat option).

Sadly youve lost a customer .. YOUR LOSS- NOT MINE!!

Please treat your customer well. PERIOD!

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Sn, I wish to underline that I have answered to all your queries via chat. You started your chat very impolitely with " ?? anybody there". You didn't even bothered to say "hello".
It's true, I took several minutes to answer to you but I was busy with other customers. It was uneccessary to start writing "?? hello". This is very rude (at least in my opinion). And this is why I wrote "You are not the only customer online so please be nice and patient " Being a customer doesn't allow you to treat the customer service attendant like servants. We are human beings too and deserve some kindness. Arrogance and rudeness are not tollerated in my service.
decharlied
9/18/17

I got my order ( prada shoes )last saturday . Those are pretty and not fake , I love them . But actually , the size is too small for me and I did return it .I ordered another one (bigger size) .
I don't know what is the problem I can't sign in this website Raffaello-network.com anymore .I can do with my phone and on notebook.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Decharlie! Could you please contact our Customer Service so that we can understand what is the issue exactly? https://www.raffaello-network.com/english/contact-us.php
georginam7
9/1/17

I was a little hesitant about the web site because of the bad reviewers but I got my order in a week it is original and and I'm very happy with the service! Thank you Raffaello

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Thank you for setting the record straight Georgina, a lot of people get the wrong idea of our business because of some bad reviews, that are not always totally fair and true to the facts.
danap41
9/1/17

Genuine products for sure! No fakes!
Good prices
Quick answers
Fast delivery- 3 days from order to delivery in another european country.
By now, I'm their customer!!

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Dana! Thanks for sharing your experience. We really value your business!
aurimass1
8/14/17

Worst company ever. Ordered armani slippers for 70 euros and returned it to them, i got back 34 euros and they assistants are as rude as never. Dont even think about buying any stuff from them, you gonna regret.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Aurimas,

please send us a private message or an email with the order number so that we can help you and give you a clear explanation.
adnaanh
8/10/17

i have ordered £102 emporio armani jeans and i have now checked to see the status of my delivery and it says ITEM MISSING in red writing and i am not recieving any feedback from raffaello to help me with my purchase even though i have emailed, called and texted them.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Adnaan, we sincerely apologize for what happened. Please understand we are intermediaries between luxury boutiques in Italy and customers all over the world. When a customer places the order online the item codes are entered into the system. Some items are with us and ready to ship immediately, and others we must backorder from the licensed boutiques with whom we work.

Unfortunately the boutiques' inventory is not 100% reliable and sometimes discrepancies can occur, especially during the Summer when most of the boutiques have reduced staff.

The product is shown as available but then, when we order it for our customer, the supplier reply they are sold out.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard on this issue to fix it and avoid this kind of situation in the future.
guusjev
7/17/17

I ordered Isabel marant shoes and when they were delivered They came in a dirty box that clearly has been used before, the shoes however seem okay

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Guusje,

We apologize for what happened. Please send an email with pictures of the box to customerservice@raffaello-network.com , we would like to see how much it is damaged to offer you a discount.
joshuad68
7/6/17

I ordered a givenchy t shirt and a jacket on Sunday. Got both items today so delivery was very quick and I am pleased. However the givenchy t shirt I ordered was not the correct one. There were two styles one was oversized and one was regular fit. I ordered the regular fit but was sent the oversized one therefore I am in the process of returning this particular t shirt for the one I originally ordered. However I am happy with the jacket.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Joshua, we are very sorry about that. Sometimes it is hard to understand the fit from the pictures. Anyway, if the product really is wrong, we will do our best to send you the correct one.
ashleighc4
7/5/17

Read some reviews most being bad about this site but decided to order anyway because most reasons for bad service can't be helped ..Placed my order for three tops on the 27th June and they arrived 4th July only 8 days and all perfect condition and genuine .. delivery was good too as you get a text when to expect delivery thank you I would order again An would tell anyone else too

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Thanks for sharing Ashleigh! We do value your opinion so much. Many false things are being said on the internet and we appreciate it when someone sets the record straight.
musah4
6/19/17

I ordered 2 tops and the delivery was really fast and the tops were top class, would recommend you ordering from this site and they are 100% authentic

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience Musa! We are glad you appreciated our services.
marcost12
6/15/17

Made my shopping 5 days ago so far:
- got an email informing a charge of eur 9 for shipping charges. The web says no shipping charges for purchases over eur190. My ticket is over eur 600
- web says shipping in 2 days. Have no clue where my stuff may be
- customer service number. There is nobody at the other side. You may try as many times as you wish, nobody will ever pick up. You can leave your number for them to call you back. No, it does not happen either.
- you can send an email. No, you wont get any reply
- you can try the customer service online. No, that one does not work either
- sign in and track your shipment. No, the message is always the same. A standard one.

In my life i havent seen something like this. All is a lie. I wouldnt be surprised if they do back to back business which means that if they are unable to find the product cheaper than what you are paying, they will ocme back to you saying no stock or .....

what a joke!!!! terrible!
by the way, i have never before written a complain report but couldnt avoid it this time.
what a joke!

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Marcos, the Spanish and Portuguese customer services were unavailable last week and we apologize for that. If you need assistance please contact me in private with your order number.
daves249
6/9/17

Rude customer service
Fine knit shipped with a hole in it ... Better deals around. A mate was shipped an similar (but clearly not the same) item... They could not be bothered with the return process ...

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Dave, I am sorry for what happened. The returns are free on our website. Did you try to follow the return procedure online? http://www.raffaello-network.com/english/refunds.php
hamzahg
6/3/17

i was extremely happy when the two items i ordered being a kenzo jumper and ralph polo came under two days flat!! reading the reviews to this website scared me a little but having experience with my self honestly would love to order again from this website again! brilliant experience!!

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Thanks for sharing Hamzah!
We are glad you enjoyed shopping on our website.
dariannab
5/1/17

I have been trying to get a a hold of somebody who can assist me with an item that i have been trying to return. The toll free USA number on your website keep redirecting me to voice mail. I attempting communicating through live chat, as well as email and I have been unsuccessful. I just want to be able to return a pair of shoes so I can get my money back and move on. I shouldn't have to go through such troubles this is a type of service and since its international there is no reason for anyone to have these complications. I am trying to return the item out of NYC, and need proper instructions on how to go about it. I don't have an account I was a guest on the site, I just need information on how to go about returning an item. Please and thank you for your time.

Name: Bippy Siegal
Email affiliated with the order is bippyms@yahoo.com
Order # 975915

I am his executive assistant so please if you can email me directly at dbononi@raycliff.com I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Darianna, I will contact you in private.
leed62
3/25/17

I ordered a Victoria Beckham jumper on Raffaello's website, which had sold out everywhere else. The company reviews were mixed so I must admit I was slightly worried. I need not have been concerned, I received a delivery date and tracking number within a few days and bingo it arrived safe and sound within 7 days having travelled from Turin. It was not as beautifully presented as net a porter but at £20 cheaper I can live with it.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Lee!
Thank you for sharing your experience, this is very important for us! We are glad you are happy with the product.
bobbya22
2/25/17

Super convenient return/ exchange service. Excellent chat service ,Louisa agent was excellent . Keep up the good work.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Thank you Bobby! We will! We are glad you enjoyed our services, this is very important for us.
nataliiap
2/21/17

My experience is based on 4 orders delivered within 2 months, 1 order is still in process. So it is very good. Free DHL EXPRESS delivery if a purchase is over 190$, easy tracking, customer service response within 24 hours, money are returned with no problems. I really appreciate that, currently I am in China and I don't know any so customer friendly network. Yes, sometimes items are out of stock and instead of 2 business days I waited 7, but with a delivery and return service- I can deal with that. I shop a lot and all networks have the same issues. All, but not all of them are so responsive and easy with orders and returns. Thank you!

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Natallia, thanks for sharing your experience! Our goal is to offer a smooth and easy service, before, during and after customers place the order. We do value your business!
janc79
2/16/17

Received my order in 3 days
Right content
Very satisfied costumer
I ordered apair off churchs
Received the right sice
Can be recommended

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Thank you Jan! We really value your business!
minyoungc
2/7/17

don't buy anything from this website. two business days is just bull $#*!. i was waiting more than that time and asked them if you don't have stock, then i will cancel my order. then they just cancel my order without my confirmation. The worst online shopping site ever. Don't buy anything. You might have to wait at least one month or a year.

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Dear Minyoung, I am sorry for what happened to you. My colleagues should have asked you if you really wanted to cancel before canceling your order.
I always tell the customers they have to wait roughly one week to receive their order.
As we mention in the confirmation email, we are intermediaries between luxury boutiques in Italy and customers all over the world. Therefore, when a customer places an order online, some of the
products may need to be backordered to boutiques we collaborate with. This process takes about
2-3 business days (sometimes less sometimes a bit more, it varies from shop to shop). The delivery then takes 1 to 3 days according to the customer’s location.
doreeno
1/31/17

Shopping with these guys has been nothing short of amazing. They offer a pay when you receive option and arrange for a pick up in case of return/exchange. All products original. My new go-to!

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Doreen! Thanks for your feedback, we are glad you like our services.
emerm1
1/5/17

I ordered a Mayberry bag at a fantastic sale price. It arrived today and is perfect. I am over the moon and I saved around 260 Euro.
Thank you so much.
Highly recommended

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Thank you Emer! We are glad you liked our services. All the best for 2017!
vilmas1
1/4/17

You are the kindest team I've ever collaborate with .. You are so fast and gentle with customers , thank you for your time

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Thanks for your kind feedback Vilma! We do value your business, all the best for 2017!
olgat16
12/29/16

After having first experience to order on the site Raffaello Network, I am absolutely happy. The service is perfect, the merchandise is perfect, delivery is perfect !! I recommend!

Response from Maxime G., Raffaello Network Representative
Hello Olga, thanks for your nice review! Best wishes for 2017!

Dear Nayna, Andrew, Michael and Alexandra are absolutely right and I confirm their answers. I sent you an email on friday. One of your orders is shipping out today. Best regards

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

Hello Fatima, I have replied to your review. May I have your order number to give you further information?

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

Hello Reet! If you give me your order number I will be pleased to help you and give you further information on your order status. Kind Regards

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

Hello Christopher, all of our products are 100% genuine and come from licensed distributors. They are dispatched in their original package and with their tag and/or authenticity certificate.

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

All of our products are 100% genuine and come from licensed distributors. They are dispatched in their original package and with their tag and/or authenticity certificate.

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

My experience 3-5 working days if the transaction is smooth. Maxim Is 8-10 working days who is rather rare

By G S.

Hello Lydia, we are a legitimate Italian Company that works only with Licensed Distributors. We are in business since 1998. Please note it is agains the law to sell replicas.

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

Hello Nebojsa, please contact our customer service with your order number so that we can check what is going on. https://www.raffaello-network.com/english/contact-us.php

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]

Hello Ntsika, we do deliver to South Africa and it takes one week for you to receive the order.

By Maxime G. [Raffaello Network Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Raffaello Network staff and other customers.

Raffaello Network?