US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

guyw24
9/21/16

This site is a scam. They don't have the products and make you pay then say they return your money. Horrible customer service and business practice

jorgef17
9/20/16

Quiero saber que pasa con mis zapatos Anthony morato que ya mi mujerarquía los pago y ahora le dicen que tiene que mandar un numero de aprobación del banco y ya el dinero fue cobrado y descontado de la cuenta por tanto necesito saber que pasa con mi pedido y además no puedo entrar a la cuenta

leey13
9/15/16

I placed an order on sept 13th order number 877781 and my order still hasn't shipped I tried calling for the last two days because I ordered the wrong item I finally reached someone and the original order hasn't shipped so now I'm skeptical about placing another order and I need the items by the 25th

larsj6
9/15/16

If you are a criminal using stolen card details, this is the best site to visit!

They don't use 3D secure to validate transactions, so no need to find the customer's password, which would be very difficult to do.

Inconveniences like address validation are also swept away - no need to check the customer's card address, and in fact they will ship goods anywhere!

This easy, convenient service is great for customers and thieves alike, so everyone is happy.

Everyone except me that is, because I never signed up for this "service" and as soon as someone got hold of my card details (very hard to avoid through a whole lifetime), the thieves headed directly to Raffaello for a spending spree.

Maybe this is just a rant from a fraud victim, but if you're a real customer of Raffaello, ask yourself this - do you trust their security?

tyrellem
9/11/16

I have ordered so much clothes off this site mostly Gucci stuff everything is good they even give me free shipping for being loyal customer very easy to get hold of as you can what's app them and also cash on delivery recommend this websiteeeee

darlener15
8/11/16

I am from Canada I have read reviews about this site. I had mixed feelings and I thought I would just try anyways to order from this site. There were a pair of Armani shoes pretty much sold out everywhere. They had my size, so I gave in. I ordered them on Tues and got them on Thurs by noon. Talk about super fast delivery. Everything was charged correctly and I tracked my order through Fedex as a tracking number was provided. All legit. The product is exactly as shown and I am very happy with my purchase. I will purchase again in the future.

anthonyd77
7/30/16

I was skeptical due to numerous poor reviews, however I was extremely satisfied with my experience. I ordered a Moncler polo shirt, which arrived 5 days later from Italy. It is 100% authentic, correct color and size.

tommyl27
7/28/16

Absolute awful !!! Ordered moncler jacket and the next thing you know they send you a message saying it is not in stock without giving you a refund !!!!!!

joeanna
7/25/16

Hi,

Is there any news for my order? I already tried to send message thru Facebook but no reply.

valenciac1
7/9/16

I read the reviews on here first and was a bit leery to order something but I am so glad that I did. I placed the order around 1am EST on Thursday and received my Fendi bracelet on Friday 10am EST. The bracelet is lovely and I've received many compliments on it. My sister wanted validation that it wasn't a knockoff and when I showed her the box and all the tags/papers that came with it she gave her approval. I would say if you truly are hesitant to try out Rafaello Network to just order one thing and see how it goes. They won me over and it won't be the last time I order from them. Grazie mille Rafaello !

jw135
7/6/16

I spent over $700 dollars on ties but only after placing my order did I think to read some reviews. After reading the poor reviews on this site I was worried I had just thrown away my money... 4 days later my beautiful ties showed up original packaging. In short I had an excellent experience and will be ordering more soon.

tordjmani
6/29/16

I have order a lanvin sneakers on 14/06/2016 and I still haven't my receipt for my purchase. I have checked with my credit card company and you have received a payment of 244.
Where is my order? Your web-site says 2 working days free delivery.

ANSWER THIS URGENTLY?????

sebnemp
6/23/16

I have order a woman Prada sneakers (item code: 347455) on 20/06/2016 and I still haven't my receipt for my purchase. I have checked with my credit card company and you have received a payment of £330.
Where is my order? Your web-site says 2 working days free delivery.

Are you taking the micky with people?

ANSWER THIS URGENTLY?????

susanc185
6/22/16

Order # 842164 - very confused - on the one hand information says that Rafaello waiting for item to arrive for onward despatch to me and then on same page says that order cancelled because my card could not be processed via paypal - but the money has been debited from my bank account.

Would be good to know what is happening - try to call and keep getting cut off by automated service - yesterday and today livechat not available and send email but no response.

bradf213
6/22/16

All items are 100% authentic, Fast delivery, excellent customer service. No idea why so many people are complaining. recommend!

calvins24
6/21/16

21 JUNE 2016 - THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM EVERYONE DO NOT USE IT ! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT SEND ITEMS YOU WILL ONLY GET A REFUND WHEN YOU TAKE LEGAL ACTION IF YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH PAYPAL MAKE SURE U OPEN A DISPUTE SO U CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK ASAP NO ONE USE THIS WEBSITE BIG SCAM !

panverp
6/17/16

First of all, how soon will the order 839158 be shipped? Second, it's unbelievable that orders 839254 and 839306 can't be received, I paid by Alipay, and I already got your payment confirmation emails for those three orders! So where is my money now? I captured the pictures of those orders to your whatsapp but no one answer! For the 839254 one it showed 'ITEMS EXPECTED AT OUR SHIPPING FACILITIES'! I can't accept your explain and pls find out whats wrong with the other two orders! If you can not go process my orders anymore how can I get my refund! I try to find you not only 24hrs! I need an answer!

tikiab
6/16/16

They don't even deserve 1 star. I ordered a pair of Gucci sandals, that I never received. I tried to contact the company via phone and email. No luck. This website is clearly a scam. Don't wast your money...

mikel252
5/30/16

I ordered some Gucci loafers and then noted the design in the picture (seams in wrong place) was not consistent with the actual shoe and cancelled the order. As someone else previously noted on Raffaello reviews (his card was hacked after his order) I found that after placing my order, my credit card had a charge from France and then multiple unauthorized charges. My credit card company is currently investigating the matter. I would be very wary about ever doing business with this company.

dc119
5/26/16

I've only bought ties, mostly Italian and occasionally French. Purchased and delivered to my residence in Hong Kong within 2 days. Never a problem with quality, stock, or service. Would highly recommend.

andreya6
5/19/16

Canali tie ordered and shipped expediently, delivered to Armenia in 3 days. Will definitely use Rafaello's services again. Gorgeous tie, one more among my other canalis, redaellis, anteas and cardins.

jamesc316
5/9/16

I ordered a Moncler jacket that stated it was in stock. Shortly after ordering the item I received an email stating the item was in fact not in stock. Obviously in the mean time they gladly took my money. I was told I would get a refund and I have not. It has now been 8 days and my bank have categorically stated that if the money was refunded it would be back in my account and if it was just reserved against my account it would have dropped back in yesterday. I have reported this company now to the police and raised a Visa dispute through my bank. Do not make the mistake I made and use this company. They are criminals and you won't get the goods or your money back!

vandolynr
4/29/16

I just received a pair of Ferragamo shoes today. They are a "C" width. I did not order a C width. Now they tell me all of their shoes are the "same" width. I do not recommend this company period.

Why is it not on your website you only sell "C" width? Not all Americans are fat with wide feet!! I still say - stay alway from this company.

sashal5
4/22/16

I read A LOT of really bad reviews regarding Raffaello Network and was very-very skeptical about ordering shoes from there. But, since I really wanted them and the price was cheap I decided to risk it. Three days later the shoes were at my doorstep, in original package, genuine brand and almost 100euros cheaper than the original price. Dont know what was wrong with the service in the past, but now it's fine. Totally happy and will order from there again.

Tip for consumers: If you got questions, write them directly on their FB page, they answer pretty fast.

keiranh
4/12/16

I have now ordered 6 items from this site, my money was taken from PayPal and I received my email so I patiently waited for my items, on site it said available immediately not 2 to 3 days like some items, after try 5 days I got the onto them only to be told the items were never I stock and it was a mistake that they was on the website, my 6th item arrived today and what was supposed to be a stone island jumper turned out to be a versace tie! 85 quid for a tie, terrible service, now the jumper I'm wanted says not in stock so I have just wasted my time and money, I have gone from being excited about the price I'm was paying for my items to disappointed with the whole service, it's gonna take alot for me to bother using this site again

40 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Raffaello Network staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
maximeg4
A: Hello Jorge, my colleague from the Spanish customer service will be happy to help you. Please send him an email. You will find all the information on how to contact him on the following page:
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4 weeks ago
Answer
maximeg4
A: Hello Enzo, as far as I know we don't manage to send products to Argentina because the packages would just get blocked in the customs, without any way to clear them but I am not the expert of the market and maybe things have changed recently. Therefore I suggest you to contact directly our representive for the spanish language: http://www.raffaello-network.com/espanol/contacto.php
4 weeks ago